• ...
4
 23
 6,154

Rarity on a Ball: The FanFic

This won't make much sense unless you read this first. It won't make much sense either way, but still.


Rarity watched Sweetie Belle bounce and roll around the room, giggling happily and crashing into any piece of furniture still left standing. She couldn't help but smile herself, remembering how much fun she'd got out of the same simple toy when she was Sweetie Belle's age.

As her little sister went careening into the shop front atop the sphere, Rarity winced in anticipation of the noise of all her display models being knocked over. For the third time that morning.

Sweetie Belle didn't disappoint. Once the dust had settled, Rarity heard a plaintive "... Sorry..." drift through the door. Rarity rolled her eyes, and found she was still smiling despite the mess that awaited her.

Her eyes widened as an idea struck her, and the smile became a grin. Yelling to Sweetie Belle that she wouldn't be long, she ran out of the shop and into Ponyville, heading directly for the spa.

Bursting through the door, she stopped for a moment to adjust her mane, then calmly approached a somewhat surprised Aloe.

"Do you still have that catalogue for health and fitness equipment?" Rarity asked.

~~~

CRASH.

"Gah!"

BANG.

"Whoa!"

THUMP.

"Eech!" Rarity slumped off the wall she'd impacted against, shaking her head and waiting for her eyes to re-adjust. Sweetie Belle was rolling around the floor, legs flailing in helpless fits of laughter.

Rarity fixed her glare on the large blue exercise ball that rolled to a stop against one of the few sets of shelves in the store that had so far remained upright. She grinned.

"Oh, it. Is. On."

~~~

Comments ( 23 )

I loved that picture when it came up on Equestria Daily, and the fic was short and sweet.

Great job!

#3 · Sep 30th, 2011 · · ·

Awwwww! That's such a sweet story!

-Sweetie Belle

Aww! Well worth the short time taken to read it.

Short, sweet, funny, and the mental image of :unsuresweetie: destroying :raritywink:'s workshop was rather... interesting.

I was about to make a joke about Rarity enjoying balls... but then I decided not to :raritywink:

lol i got the joke lol:rainbowlaugh::raritystarry:

Ha ha ha! So sweet! Well Rarity, at least Sweetie Belle can't destroy your shop while she's incapacitated with laughter. :rainbowlaugh:

#9 · Nov 29th, 2011 · · ·

So what happens next?:rainbowhuh:

WRITE EPILOGUE NAO.

132515

"They trashed the shop and had a lot of fun. The End."

:scootangel:

engaging.....<<<CODE_INPUT_******>>>
<<<CORE DRIVE 1 76% OUTPUT>>>
<<<CORE DRIVE 2 non-functioning>>>
<<<CORE DRIVE 3 25% OUTPUT>>>
<OPTIONS:fire orbital friendship cannon:TIER 12 PASSCODE REQUIRED.
:deploy chatoyance:TIER 12 PASSCODE REQUIRED.
:make cupca........ERROR FILE CORRUPTED_DO_NOT_READ.
:engage daaa'wwwww mechanism:TIER 12 PASSCODE REQUIRED.


:TIER 12 ENTRYPOINT ACCESED:
:BEGINNING RETINAL SCAN: confirmed
:BEGINNING FINGERPRINT SCAN: confirmed
:BEGINNING GENETIC SCAN: confirmed

:::WELCOME COUNCIL MEMBER NICKSTERRA:::

.activating dawww.

STAND CLEAR...3...2...1...



DAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

aww that was so cute :raritywink: Photo Finish like :coolphoto:

My heart... It has just exploded.

1141670 You found this story via the link I posted in the chat, didn't you?
Really, there needs to be more short like this. :twilightsmile:

i just did this for this fan-fic

Back when stories could be this short

Login or register to comment