• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 4,852 Views, 440 Comments

My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria - MaxTV1234



Ren Loodan, a human who awoken in Equestria from a spaceship, meets the Mane Six and tries to search for his past and defeat the forces of evil, along with other humans who awaken in pods as they team up with Ren in search for their pasts as well.

  • ...
 440
 4,852

PreviousChapters
Remaking this series!

Hey guys, this is MaxTV1234 here. I want to let you all know that I'm planning on remaking this fanfic from the scratch-up. So far with this story is quite well, but then I started to take way too long and at the start of Season 3, it's just making things more weird out, especially when I added Sarah. It was going well, but right now things are just going so weird that I can't seem to explain much of the plot anymore. I want to try to become the best writer this world has ever seen and I strive to make things better. When I read fanfics, I was inspired but I felt like I was rushing things and wasn't making it any good. Plus also, I also didn't know if using every episode was something, but hey, maybe not every episode but of original chapters I would make. Though, to be honest, I'm still deciding. I hope you all understand this, and I'm sorry if I disappointed you all. My love for this was starting to get dry out and because of College, I couldn't stay focus and I've been experiencing some...depressing things.

Mainly, I just wanted to write fanfics to escape my life but now I started loving this and so on, that's why I want to try and make things better. I want to thank you all for sticking up for me, and I hope you all soon see what I have in store for my remake of this series. I'm still an amateur writer, so I know I'll keep practicing my skills, and I want to thank you for encouraging me to this end.

Also, PikachuSkittty, you can continue using my OC's in your spin-off since you've seem to go this, though if I had to say that you still need some practice, but I know you'll be a successful writer too like you all. I first began writing fanfics to escape my problems with my family and people and to run away from my fears, but now, I want to try again and strive to do better. I'm going to become a writer / editor, and I won't let you all down. Thank you all and don't worry, it's not like I'm canceling this series or anything, remaking it. Though, I guess in this old version that it would be considered 'cancel' and it feels wrong to leave you all in the last chapter in a cliffhanger. Huh, guess I suck at that, huh? Oh well...I hope you all would wait one day. Until then, this is MaxTV1234 signing off.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 28 )

Keep in mind that I have the story linked for you to add to your series.

A Pop Star, a Princess, and a Prisoner

10106377
Yeah, although I to censor it to not go too far. Even I was freaked out by it.

Maybe in the remake, you could add Sarah from the beginning, so it won't be so weird.

Also, maybe I could continue the original story for you while you work on the remake, so it does feel like your canceling the original RAIE story? I’ll be continuing it for you while you do the remake. 😀

I loved this story from beginning to end ,the plot of the story is greet, however if I had a complain is when Sarah came in the story now dont get me wrong she a great character special in her own spin of story but when she came in i find it that she a little over powered and she over shadowed the over main character a lot that what I thought at first but when it was implied she is void sister that made sense, however I still feel like she over shadows the over character some time if only a little bit, dont get me wrong the way you balance each oc character with a canon episode was very well done and that's what I loved about it and how you take a spin on the canon episode is great, I think what PikachuSkitty said make more sense if you plan to remake the story and put Sarah in the beginning that way the story be more balanced out. Sorry that how I feel about it, am no Wrighter so what I say can be completely wrong and if you feel like am full of it and say I don't no what am talking that fair it's you story and you have every Wright to ignore me and write it how you see fit regardless what any one says including me, i still be a fan of you work and I cant wait to read more , the funny thing is you story is one of the first mlp fan fic I every started to read and got me to it and what made me to what to read more mlp fan fic so yea just go to show how good you are if that means anything to you.

10106533
Dude...Thank you...! I never knew my fanfic held such an impact to you! Thank you so much!😊

10106533
Also, when I do add Sarah into the mix, she won't be part of the crew, she'll just be just a supporting character.

If you're rewriting this story, then shouldn't you cancel this one?

10106629
Nah, I rather not.

Will the remake include Pokémon or HTTYD or will it just be MLP FIM?

Comment posted by Tiber Septim II deleted Jul 1st, 2020

10309938
Um, do you mind keeping it a secret? I wanna surprise everyone in my new fanfic reboot.

10310269
I'm trying to point out which gender is in the list you made.

10310305
I know...but I'm trying to keep this a surprise for everyone.

Hey how's it going with the story you haven't done a new chapter a long time now

Is the Young Six included?

Hey how's it going with the next chapter

Hi Max, how have you been? I hoped your Christmas holiday went very well. :)

Hey Max, I just wanted to say that your story was epic, so take your time to make it what you want.
in other news, you've inspired me to make my own story on here. I've never hade the courage to do something like this, so I hope you'll cheer me on, as I am to you. Thank you, Koops out

10877839
Thank you. I'm so glad that you enjoyed my story so much. I hope to cheer you on and see what you have in store for your story. Don't give up. Keep going to your heart's content.

Are you planning on continuing this

11066032
I'm planning on doing something else, but it will be inspired from my old fic. Think of it like a reboot of the series.

So am still nothing new l see

Man I wish this story could continue cause it was getting so good.

Still nothing is everything okay

Login or register to comment