• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 4,852 Views, 440 Comments

My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria - MaxTV1234



Ren Loodan, a human who awoken in Equestria from a spaceship, meets the Mane Six and tries to search for his past and defeat the forces of evil, along with other humans who awaken in pods as they team up with Ren in search for their pasts as well.

  • ...
 440
 4,852

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 10 - Swarm of The Century

Well, a week past since we were able to convince the citizens of Ponyville that Zecora wasn't evil. Since then, everypony started to treat her like a per-I mean, pony. Since then, I was able to get a little something for Kodiak, and with help by Fluttershy. She helped me with buying some dog food, dog toys, and a bed for him, and also a dog tag. His dog tag was a blue collar with a dog shape pendent on it, that spells "KODIAK" on it.

Yep, I feel like I'm going do great on taking care of little Kodiak, well...he is going to get bigger soon. I should probably prepare myself.

Anyway, Kodiak was busy chewing his squeaky toy and while I was reading a DBZ Manga. My favorite part of this is the fight between Goku and Frieza. Yeah, wreck him Super Saiyan Goku! WHOO! It would be better to watch it on TV, actually, why didn't I think of that before? I mean, I don't think ponies here in Equestria pay electric bills or something? Hmm, maybe I can find my DBZ complete series DVD somewhere in the closet.

Suddenly, I felt something lightly tapped on the window. Wonder who could that be?

I put down my DBZ manga down on the couch and opened the window to find nobody here. Strange, I could've sworn somebody knocked my door? Suddenly, something small floated on my nose.

It was a small blue creature with big buggy eyes. Oooh, it's so cute, well a little less creepy due to its eyes but still cute.

"Ooh, who are you little guy?" I asked picking it up gently off my nose. The little creature smiled softly at me, letting me go "Oooh". You know, he isn't that much a bad creature.

"Hey Ren, what's up?" I overheard Kodiak asked.

"Oh nothing boy, just this little creature I found." I said closing the window and showing him the little creature, which caused Kodiak to look at it curiosuly.

"So...what is it?" He asked.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe Fluttershy or Twilight should know." I suggest. Suddenly, the bug creature flew out of my hand and notice the dog biscuits on Kodi's bowl, and before any of us could react, the bug creature ate it all like a razor, much to our surprise.

"NOOO! My dog biscuits!" Kodiak exclaimed in shock. "I was saving those for lunch!" Kodiak said sadly.

"Don't worry Kodi, I'll get you more dog biscuits later." I said petting his head, which cheered him up a little. "In the meantime, I'll bring this 'thing' to Twilight and Fluttershy and hear what they have to say about it. But you know, for a small creature, it sure knows how to eat.


Me and Kodiak headed out of the home-ship and headed towards Ponyville. Once we made it, we saw a bunch of decorations held up and planted as we walked through. There was a couple of ponies scratching out a banner and rewriting. It appeared as if they were writing "Welcome, Princess Celestia!" but they kinda had trouble trying to fit in. Wait, Princess Celestia is coming here?! Huh, been a while since we last saw each other.

Suddenly, I spotted Fluttershy entering Sugarcube Corner, and she seemed to be in a hurry.

"What got into Fluttershy suddenly?" Kodi asked.

"I have no idea." I said shrugging my shoulders as we followed after her. You know, Fluttershy never gets this excited in case she finds a new baby animal or something. As we entered the shop, I saw Fluttershy, alongside Twilight and Pinkie Pie.

"Hey guys." I called out to them.

"Oh hi Rennie! What can I get ya?!" Pinkie asked pulling out a giant cake, much to Kodi's joy.

"Oh nothing, me and Kodiak just came by to tell you something we found, but we notice some decorations around town. What's going on?" I asked curiously.

"Oh that's right!" Twilight said. "You see, Princess Celestia is coming here to visit us tomorrow, so we're setting up the celebration." Twilight explained.

"Oh, well it's good to see Princess Celestia again." I said happily until I turned to Fluttershy. "Oh by the way, there's something I want to show you guys."

"Oh, that's good because you won't believe what I found at the edge of the Everfree Forest." Fluttershy said as she sweetly called out to something. "Come on out, little guy. It's okay." Suddenly, a thing popped out of her mane, wait a minute, t-that thing, it's the same thing that I found back at home, only this one is blue and the one I have is green.

However, two more followed. They were yellow and brown instead, which made Fluttershy gasped. "Three?" She asked.

"They're amazing! What are they?" Twilight asked, examining the creatures.

"I don't know, but I also don't know where these two came from," Fluttershy replied, confused of seeing two buggy creatures.

"Wait, you have one too?" I asked, much to everypony's confusion. I open my palm, releasing the bug eye creature, only this time, two more appeared as well. Wait a minute, what the heck? Where did these two come from?

"Whoa, where did those two come from?" Kodi asked.

"I...have no idea Kodiak." I said, surprised to see these two here.

"Wow, where did you find them Ren?" Fluttershy asked.

"I don't know, I was busy reading my Manga until I found this thing banging on my window. I decided to show it to you two in case maybe you know what it is." I explained examining the creatures.

"Well sorry to say, but I have never seen or heard about this creature." Fluttershy replied.

"Yeah, me too." Twilight said. Oh well, maybe Princess Celestia will know about them when she comes to Ponyville tomorrow. "Although, I'll happily take one off your hooves guys." Twilight suggested.

"Um...sure, why not?" I asked handing the three of them to her. "Ooh, I've never seen anything so...Adorable!" Twilight exclaimed as she hugged the creature. She then blushed when she realized she had done that in front of us. It's okay Twilight, trust me, I've embarrassed myself back in middle school whenever I get excited...too much.

"Besides, it'll be nice to have a companion for Spike so he won't bother me so much while I'm studying." Twilight said.

"Oh, Pinkie, do you want some of mine?" Fluttershy offered.

"UGH!" Pinkie stuck her tongue out. "A Parasprite? Are you kidding me?" Pinkie said as she walked off, much to our surprise.

"Ugh?" Fluttershy asked in confusion.

"A para-what?" Twilight asked.

"Pinkie, is there something wrong?" Kodi asked.

"Yes there is Kodiak!" Pinkie said rubbing his fur. "Now if you excuse me, I gotta go find a trombone!" Pinkie said, wait, a trombone? For what?

"A what?" Twilight asked.

"A trombone, you know.." She said as she imitated the instrument and hopped off.

"....What was that about?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we'll probably leave her be." Twilight said shaking her head at Pinkie's randomness. "Well anyway, I'm going to go show this little guy to Rarity! Bye!" Twilight soon fled off in excitement.

"So Ren..." I turned to Fluttershy, who was smiling softly at me. "What do you think about these 'Parasprites'?" She asked.

"I think they look cute, well a little creepy with the bug bug eyes, but still, cute." I said smiling happily at her.

"Yeah but, didn't you say you just had one?" Kodi asked.

"Yeah, I thought I had one with me, but maybe a few more sneaked inside my mane when I wasn't looking..." Fluttershy replied, unsure.

"I guess so...wait a minute, I remember you saying that you found it at the edge of the Everfree Forest, right?" I asked, which she nodded. Well, if I know anything about the Everfree Forest, it's nothing but bad news. Hmm, I better research this, but luckily, Twilight took care of the three Parasprites that I apparently had. "I see...well I'll catch you later Fluttershy, see ya in the celebration." I said waving goodbye to her.

"Do you think its weird for two Parasprites to appear out of nowhere, Ren?" Kodi asked me.

"Yeah, it sure does Kodi, hmm, we better head off to Twilight's library and try to find anything about those Parasprites." I suggested, which Kodi nodded in agreement. We headed off to the Golden Oak Library to learn more about these Parasprites. Fluttershy didn't know them and she's an expert on every creature in Equestria, and Twilight didn't seem to know what it was, and Pinkie seemed to know what it was, but...why did she seem angry upon seeing something so adorable. I mean, she becomes quite exciting whenever she sees something adorable like...Kodiak. Besides, why is she getting instruments in the first place? Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out later.

We finally arrived to Twilight's house and knocked on her door. "Twilight, you there?" I called out to her.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Twilight. "Oh hey, Ren, Kodiak."

"Hiya, Twilight!" Kodi said happily wagging his tail.

"Hi Kodi." Twilight said rubbing his head, much to his joy.

"Hey Twilight, I was wondering if I could find out more about those parasprites in one of your books." I asked.

"Oh my gosh, Ren. I was curious about those too, I wanted to look myself, but Spike and I have been so busy with cleaning up the place, you know, stacking the books back on the shelves and dusting."

"I see..." I said sweat-dropping. "Well, can I borrow a book about all creatures in Equestria?"

"Hmm, how about tomorrow?" Twilight suggested, which I nodded.

"Hey, where did those Parasprites go?" Kodi asked noticing they weren't around in her home.

"Oh about that, I'm keeping one for research and gave the others to Rarity. But the strangest thing though, when I want to go show the Parasprites to her, I had three with me too! I didn't know where they came from!"

"Wait, wait, wait! You have two more of them?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Well yes, I-"

"TWILIGHT!" Spike shouted out from inside the Golden Oak Library. "Get your plot back in here and help me!" I could've sworn that I heard a crash of books and a groan.

"Sorry, Ren, Kodiak. I have to go before Spike blows a fuse." Twilight said as she closed the door. You know, I can imagine him blowing flames of fire if he ever throws a tantrum or such.

"So...what now?" Kodi asked with a confused expression.

"I guess we'll head home for now and come back tomorrow to see Princess Celestia, maybe she'll know more about the Parasprites." I said as we started to walk back home. It's strange really. Twilight had three instead of one Parasprite...just like Fluttershy...hmm, wait, what if they reproduced and multiplied? Nah, that's impossible...actually, never mind because like I said. Here in Equestria, the impossible is possible apparently. Oh well, I suppose I'll figure it out tomorrow and visit Fluttershy tomorrow to learn more about these Parasprites.

Suddenly, I heard a growl coming from Kodiak. "So can we eat something Ren? I'm starving." Kodi said rubbing his belly with his paw.

This caused me to chuckle and said "Okay Kodi, let's go home and eat some lunch." I said happily, much to Kodi's joy. You know, come to think of it, I'm kinda hungry too. I guess some lunch can help me calm down from this Parasprite situation. I mean, what can a bunch of cute little creatures can do to ruin the celebration tomorrow?


The Next Day

"REN! OPEN THE DOOR! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Huh? I woke up in an instant door knocking and yelling.

"GAH! Who's there?!" Kodi asked getting up from his doggy bed. I got up and put on my clothes and grabbed my Megaphone Hacking Gun as me and Kodiak headed outside, finding Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash.

"What's going you guys?!" I asked.

"It's the Parasprites, Ren! They keep appearing out of nowhere and now Ponyville is infested by them!" Twilight exclaimed.

"W-what? How is that possible?" Kodi asked.

"I don't know, but this is just getting ridiculous!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Okay, but this is impossible, how can they-" Wait a minute, Fluttershy! "Oh no, Fluttershy!" I said, realizing that she kept some of the Parasprite back at her cottage yesterday.

"Oh that's right, didn't Fluttershy have one of her own Parasprite?" Rarity reminded us.

"Yeah...oh no..." Twilight widened her eyes upon realizing that. "Guys, we need to go to Fluttershy's cottage, NOW!" Twilight yelled as we raced towards Fluttershy's house. While running, I decided to talk to them.

"How did this happen, you guys?!" I asked.

"I don't know, after me and Spike finished cleaning up yesterday, I was researching about the Parasprites but found nothing. Then, the next day, I found millions of Parasprites in my home!" Twilight explained.

"The same goes to me, but worse is that they started eating all the food that we prepared for Princess Celestia's visit!" Rarity exclaimed.

"You mean...they ate all of it?!" Kodiak asked in shock, which everypony nodded in response. Kodi then growled in anger and started running faster. "NOPONY EATS ALL THE GOOD TREATS!" Kodi asked as he began running at a faster pace than any of us. Boy, remind me to give him some food to not upset him.

"Yeah, you heard the dog, let's go!" Rainbow said as she flew the same pace as Kodiak. Hey! Don't leave us hanging!

We finally arrived to Fluttershy's cottage, oh god, I hope she's okay.

"Come on you guys, we need to save Fluttershy and the snacks before its too late!" Kodi said impatiently.

Right before Twilight could even knock, the door burst open in a swarm of Parasprites!

"Or not!" Rarity added. We rushed inside, only to see Fluttershy trying to control the little pests.

"Ugh! Do something, Fluttershy! Can't you control them?!" Twilight asked.

"I tried everything I know! I've tried begging, and pleading, and beseeching, and asking politely-" Fluttershy gasped in shock as she tried to stop some Parasprites as they got into more of her things.

"No offense Fluttershy, but I think its best if you just tell them to leave without being polite?" I suggested sheepishly.

"I'm sorry Ren, but I'm just not good at yelling at creatures like these Parasprites." Fluttershy replied, which caused to raise a brow. She yelled at a full grown dragon, how can she not yell at them if they're causing trouble for us?

"Well if we can't get them under control before the princess arrives, it'll be a total disaster!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Twilight, calm down!" I said. "We'll think of a way to handle these Parasprites, all we need is a full-proof plan." I said rubbing my chin in thought. What can we do? We can try luring them with food, but it needs to be full-proof...

I then noticed a yellow Parasprite flew near Rarity and hacked something out. It looked like a mud ball at first, but then it instantly formed into a new brown parasprite.

"Ew!" Rarity cried out. "if you ask me, it's already a total disaster!"

"Well...at least we now know how they keep multiplying." Kodi said sweat-dropping.

Suddenly, we heard somepony whistled outside. Hmm, who could that be? We walked outside of the cottage to see Applejack coming to us with a wagon full of apples.

"Hey Fluttershy, here's all those apples you wanted." Applejack announced while she was crossing the bridge. "But I still can't figure out why you need so many-" Applejack was cut off as a herd of Parasprites noticed the cart full of apples and instantly attacked them, leaving nothing behind and fleeing.

"HEY!" Applejack called angrily.

"What do we do?" Fluttershy asked, worriedly.

"I say I can use my Hacking Gun and try to control them." I said noticing one Parasprite nearby. I aimed for it and shouted out "Link" at it, but the Parasprite noticed it and swallowed the 'Link' beam, not having any affect on him, much to my shock. "Well....that's new." I muttered, widening my eyes in shock.

"Wait a minute, that's it!" Twilight said with a big grin on her face. "Nopony can herd like Applejack!"

"Oh that's it, I remember that she handle the cow herd when they went on a stampede!" I said remembering back when Applejack was busy doing her Applebuck Season thing or whatever.

"Well, I'll rustle them up, but I need everypony's help to do it. Twilight, you and Rarity wait over there. I'll herd the little critters straight at you like a funnel. Rainbow Dash, you and Fluttershy stay on top of them, and whatever you do, don't let them fly away!" Applejack instructed.

"Aye aye." Rainbow understood, saluting to her.

"Wait, what about me and Ren?" Kodi asked, wanting to help as well.

"Oh right, Ren, you and Kodi stay on the other side, so they don't escape. Beside Ren, your Hacking Gun might come in handy." Me and Kodiak nodded to her as we got into our positions.

"YEE-HAW!" Applejack shouted

They got to it, Applejack herding one swarm of the Parasprites with Kodi pursuing the others by barking at them. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy did a good job keeping the pests from flying away and forcing them to fly lower. Before long, the parasprites had all been herded together, forming a close-knit ball of them.

"Alright you all." Applejack called. "Head them up and move them out!"

"But, where do we put them?" Kodi asked.

"That depends on where they came from, Kodi." I replied.

"Well...they did come from the Everfree Forest, so I guess that's where they should go back too." Fluttershy said sadly. I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I mean, sure these Parasprites may have been annoying but Fluttershy really cares about them. I guess I'll try to do something to cheer her up.

"Hey, don't worry Fluttershy." I said, gaining her attention. "I promise that we'll make it up to." Fluttershy then smiled softly at the promise I made.

"Oh, thank you Ren." She replied happily.

"Hey!" Rainbow called out to us. "Less talking, more moving!" Oh right, the Parasprites.

We all nodded and began rolling the ball of Parasprites back to the Everfree Forest.

"Look out, Rarity! That one's fixing to get away!" Applejack called, but luckily, Rarity was able to keep one of the Parasprites from escaping.

"So how long till we get there?" Kodi asked.

"Hold on, everypony!" Applejack encouraged. "We're almost there!"

As we almost to the entrance of the Everfree Forest, a familiar pink pony appeared right in front of us.

"Pinkie?!" I exclaimed, surprised to see her again.

"Rennie, Twilight, everypony, we don't have much time!" Pinkie said, sounding incredulous.

"Tell me something that we don't know, the princess could arrive any moment!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Exactly! That's why I need everypony to drop what they're doing and help me find some Maracas!"

"Wait? Maracas?" I asked in a deadpanned expression. "Why do you need Maracas?"

"Ren's right, Pinkie! We've got much bigger problems than missing Maracas!" Twilight exclaimed glaring at the pink pony.

Pinkie then gasp before saying "You're right! Getting a tuba has to be our number one goal. Follow me!" Pinkie then ran ahead, but ran backward when we weren't following her. "I said, follow me!" Pinkie repeated.

"Pinkie Pie, you are so random." Rainbow Dash announced, flying closer to me, Kodi, and Twilight.

"And you're all so stubborn!" Pinkie huffed her cheeks in anger and ran off.

"Do you think we upset her?" Kodi asked feeling bad for hurting Pinkie's feelings.

"Don't worry Kodiak, I'm sure we'll make it to her." I said rubbing his head.

"Ren's right, forget her. Focus. Head them up and move them out!" Applejack called out to us. I know Pinkie sounded ridiculous about the whole instrument thing, but....I feel like its something very important. Anyway, we finally reached to the Everfree Forest, now time to get rid of these Parasprites!

"Ren, can you do the honors?" Twilight asked with a grin on her face.

"With pleasure, Twilight." I said as I took out my Hacking Gun and aimed it at the ball of Parasprites. "Knock-Back!" I shouted as I shot a gust of wind at the Parasprites, causing them to fly off deep in the Everfree Forest.

"Alright!" Rainbow slapped her hooves on my back. "Great job, Ren!"

"Thanks Rainbow...but ooow..." I said rubbing my back.

"We did it! Nice work, Applejack." Twilight complimented Applejack.

"Couldn't have done it without you all." Applejack thanked.

"Now let's get back and clean the mess they made, before the princess arrives." Twilight said, which we nodded in agreement.

"Good, because I am starving." Kodi said rubbing his achy stomach as it growl in hunger, which made Kodi smiled sheepishly. I just made a smirk and shake my head at him.


We all walked back towards Fluttershy's cottage. "Now, we gotta work extra hard to make up for lost time." Twilight said.

As soon as Fluttershy opened her door, millions of Parasprites rushed out of the door, leaving a freak tailwind as they zoomed off.

"What the?! Where did they come from?!" I asked, surprised to see so many of them...again.

"Well...I may have kept just one." Fluttershy said chuckling nervously. The girls gave her stink-eyes while I face-palmed.

"Fluttershy!" I exclaimed.

"I couldn't help myself!" Fluttershy whined as she looked at the one she kept. "They're just so...cute!"

"Well cute or not, these things have got to go!" I said in a serious expression.

"But that means that we have to start all over again!" Rainbow snapped.

"Look, we don't have time for that." Twilight exclaimed. "Princess Celestia could arrive any moment, what do we do now?"

"We call in the weather patrol!" Rainbow shouted as she took flight to get an aerial view of the problem. She started to flew around the Parasprites and yelled "YAAAAA!" She spun around and around until she formed a tornado, collecting and sucking all of the Parasprites.

"Way to go, Rainbow Dash!" Twilight said happily.

"Huh...looks like our problems are solved!" I said smiling.

"They will be with these cymbals." Pinkie Pie randomly appeared right in front of us, clashing some cymbals together from who knows where. However, the tornado sucked in the cymbals as well. "Hey! Give me those back!"

"Oh no, Dashie is in trouble!" Kodi exclaimed.

The cymbals began causing problems for Rainbow Dash, who lost concentration of her twister and broke apart as she tried to dodge the discs that came very close to taking her head off.

"Whoa. Yaa! Yow! Whoa! Wow! I can't hold it! She's..breaking...up!" Rainbow Dash flew straight towards a tree and crash-landed. The tornado disappeared and released all the Parasprites, freely. They all headed towards Ponyville. Oh....crap.

"Pinkie, what have you done?!" Twilight exclaimed, furiously.

"I've lost a brand new pair of cymbals, that's what I've done!" Pinkie responded.

"Will you forget about your silly instruments for one second? You're ruining our efforts to save Ponyville!"

"Me? Ruin?!" Pinkie said, shocked to hear such an accusation. "I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it Ruiness? Ruineette?"

"Ugh, come on, there's no reasoning with that one." Applejack announced. "She's a few apples short of a bushel."

Soon, the girls ran off, leaving Pinkie alone, but me and Kodiak stayed for a reason. Why? Well, I just have this feeling that maybe Pinkie might have a plan to solve all of this.

"Hey! I'm trying to tell you all that the ruining is on the other hoof. If you just slow down and listen to me!" Pinkie screamed in anger.

"Umm, Pinkie, we're standing right here with you." Kodi said, gaining Pinkie's attention.

"Wait...you two believe me?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah." I spoke up. "I'm sorry if Twilight and the others weren't listening to you, they're just stressed out from the Parasprite manifestation. Besides, I noticed that you seemed focus on finding these instruments and besides, you didn't even like that Parasprite when we first show it to you, and you love cute things, so I knew something was up." I explained, much to Pinkie's joy that she gave me a hug.

"Thanks for believing in me, Rennie!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Hey, anytime Pinkie." I said smiling happily. As soon as we break the hug down. Kodiak spoke up and said "So Pinkie Pie, do you know a way to get rid all of the Parasprites?"

"Yeah of course Kodi!" Pinkie said grinning at my pet dog. "You see, I have dealt with these nasty (yet cute) critters before and I found out that these instruments get rid of them!"

"Really? How?" I asked.

"When I play them..." Pinkie showed me a bag full of instruments that she found around town. "They get distracted and follow it, so if I get every one of those parasprites to follow me, I can get them back to the Everfree Forest!"

"Wow...that's actually a good plan Pinkie." I said amazed by that well thought-out plan.

"Well then, let's go!" Kodi said as we began to run towards Ponyville. Once we arrived, we all became shocked to see the Parasprites raiding the entire town by eating all of the food, much to Kodi's shock and anger. Pinkie managed to find tambourines and gather different instruments in a bag. After we manage to get enough instruments, we spotted Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Twilight.

"Alright, that's everything! If only they can listen to me." Pinkie said as she saw the others and it seemed they were doing something. But then, I overheard what they were saying.

"Think, think...I've got it!" I overheard Twilight announced. "I'll cast a spell to stop them from eating all the food!" I widened my eyes upon hearing that idea.

"Um...do you think that will work?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of course, they'll lose their appetite for any kind of food, what could go wrong?" Twilight scoffed and she prepared to unleash the spell.

"Twilight, no wait! Pinkie has a plan to-" It was too late. Twilight already cast the spell on every Parasprite that was in town. The effect was instantaneous, every one of the little bugs suddenly stopped in confusion.

"Well...we're doom." I muttered, dryly.

Twilight looked at a parasprite as it sniffed at an apple in a basket before turning it nose up at it. She sighed in relief, only to gasp in shock as the parasprite ate the basket instead!

We all looked around to see the Parasprites were now eating objects and the buildings around us. One chomped on a sign, another ate the top of a lamppost, and a swarm was munching off the roof of a house.

"Oh no! They're eating everything!" Kodiak exclaimed in shock.

A wagon was reduced to its wheels and the apples it was carrying.

"Heh. Hey..." Rainbow Dash spoke up as she looked over to Twilight. "It work. They're not eating the food anymore."

"Oh no...if they get inside of my store...EVERYPONY FOR HIS OR HERSELF!" Rarity exclaimed running to her home. Twilight ran off to her home. Rainbow Dash began being chased by many Parasprites. Everywhere was in complete chaos. Princess Celestia was going to be here in a few minutes and I can imagined her reaction once she comes to Ponyville.

"Oh no, what do we do? What do we do? What do we do?!" Kodi began running around in circles in panic.

"Calm down Kodi. I'm sure Pinkie can think of something, right?" I turned to Pinkie, but she wasn't around. "Wait, where did she go?" I asked as I looked around to find her. Soon, I heard music being played. I saw Pinkie leading a trail of Parasprites while marching with the many instruments she gathered.

"Whoa...she was right..." I muttered in amazement.

"Yeah, she's leading those Parasprites like they're in a marching band." Kodi said as he wagged his tail in joy.

Soon, Twilight walked over to us and shrugged in disbelief.

"So....you're regretting of not listening to Pinkie Pie, eh?" I asked. Twilight blushed lightly and muttered "Yeah...". Soon, we followed Pinkie Pie and her fan of Parasprites until Twilight stopped and pointed. "Look! It's Princess Celestia!" I look at where Twilight was pointing at and saw Princess Celestia being escorted by some guards in golden armor. We ran ahead of Pinkie Pie and bowed to her.

"Twilight Sparkle, my prized pupil." Princess Celestia greeted before noticing me and Kid as well. "Ah, Ren, it is so nice to see you again as well."

"Hello, princess!" Twilight responded with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Hi Princess Celestia, how its going?" I asked, not feeling nervous at all.

"It is so lovely see you again, as well as your friends." Princess Celestia said before noticing Kodiak looking at her curiously. "Oh? And who is this?" She asked.

"Oh this is Kodiak...and he can talk." I said sweat-dropping.

"Yep, its true." Kodi said, which surprised her and the two guards.

"Oh my...well I have heard about animals with the rare ability to speak, but I have never seen one in person." Princess Celestia said walking forward and rubbing Kodiak's fur, much to his joy. Well, it seems Kodiak made a new friend.

"So...how was the trip? Hit much traffic?" Twilight asked nervously. This caused me to give her a blank expression. Seriously? I heard many people in shows say that line when they're trying to hide something from others and that makes them suspicious of what the people are hiding.

"What is this?" Huh? I turned to Princess Celestia and became shocked to see a Parasprite landing on her wing, but she didn't mind of it as well as she giggled. "These creatures are adorable.

"Not that adorable..." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"Hm-mmm." Kodi shook his head in agreement.

"I am terribly honored that you and the good citizens of Ponyville have organized a parade in honor of my visit."

"Parade?" Twilight echoed, until she saw Pinkie leading the Parasprites away from town and into the Everfree Forest. "Oh...that...you see..."

"Yeah, exactly Princess, a parade is a perfect way to honor one of the Princesses of Equestria!" I exclaimed, smiling innocently, but, I was sweating bullets like mad.

"Unfortunately, that visit is going to have to be postponed." Princess Celestia said with an apologetic look.

"Really? Why Miss Celestia?" Kodiak asked curiously.

Princess Celestia smiled softly at him and said "It seems an emergency just came up in Fillydelphia, some kind of...infestation."

"An...infestation?" Twilight squeaked, even I was confused.

"Yes, a swarm of incredibly bothersome creatures have invaded the poor town. I'm sorry, everypony, to have to put you all through so much trouble." A swarm of incredibly bothersome creatures-

Oh....crap

"Trouble, what trouble?!" Twilight giggled nervously.

"Before I go, would you care to give me your latest report on the Magic of Friendship in person?" Princess Celestia asked.

"My...report?" Twilight wondered.

"Haven't you learned anything about friendship?" Princess Celestia asked. Twilight hesitate at first but then,I decided to speak up and answered her question.

"Actually, she did Princess." I said, gaining both of their attentions. "She learned that sometimes the solution to your problems can come from where you least expect it. It's a good idea to stop and listen to your friends' opnions and perspectives..." Soon, we overheard some cymbals crashing, probably from Pinkie.

"Even when they don't always seem to make sense." Twilight added.

"I'm so proud of you, Twilight Sparkle, and I'm impressed with your friends as well." Princess Celestia complimented us. "It sounds like you're all learning so much from each other."

"Thank you, Princess." Twilight said as we watched her leave on her pegasus-drawn chariot.

"Bye bye, Princess! I'll see you again!" I said waving goodbye to her.

"Well...she was nice..." Kodiak said smiling happily at her. Twilight let out a sigh of relief and noticed that the music has finally stopped as we turned around to see everypony talking with Pinkie Pie.

We walked over to Pinkie as she finished having the last of the Parasprites leave.

"Hey, what happened to the princess?" Pinkie asked, looking around to see that she's nowhere to be found.

"Emergency in Fillydelphia." Twilight responded.

"Some sort of infestation." I added,

"Oh no! Have they got parasprites too? Well, I have my tuba, so I will travel there." Pinkie said as she blew her tuba, which made me and Kodi laugh at that.

"Nah, I think the princess can handle it." Twilight replied.

"So you knew what those critters were all along, huh Pinkie Pie?" Applejack asked.

"Well duh, why do you think I was so frantic to get my hooves on all these instruments? I tried to tell you." Pinkie Pie stated.

"We know Pinkie Pie, and we're sorry we didn't listen." Twilight apologized.

Me, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Kodiak and Applejack followed the same.

"You're a great friend, even if we don't always understand you." Twilight told Pinkie Pie.

"Yeah, we promise that we'll doubt your randomness again...well maybe, sometimes." I said, which made everypony laugh.

Pinkie Pie grinned happily as she said "Thanks guys, you're all great friends too, even when you all don't understand me."

"You saved my reputation with Princess Celestia, and more importantly, you saved Ponyville." Twilight said until I tapped her shoulder.

"I...wouldn't be too sure about that." I pointed out as we saw the town in a total mess left by the Parasprites.

"Or not..." Twilight said, disappointed.

We all let out a groan at the work ahead of us as Pinkie played a "Wah-wah-wah-wah' moment on a trumbone.


Later

So, after cleaning up the town, me and Kodiak decided to check up on Fluttershy because I kind feel bad for her because she might think that this was all her fault as well for letting the Parasprite come to Ponyville in the first place. Once we arrived to her cottage, I knocked on her door. A few seconds later, she opened the door, surprised to see us.

"Oh hello Ren, Kodiak, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Hey Fluttershy...we came by to check on you to see if you're okay because of the...you know.." I said rubbing my head in embarrassment.

"Oh..right, it's okay Ren and Kodiak. Thanks for feeling worried about me." Fluttershy replied.

"Do you miss those Parasprites, Fluttershy?" Kodi asked curiously.

"Hmm...well a little, but I'm sure someday we'll meet again and this time, they won't go on a rampage." Boy, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

"Yeah...but maybe they will come back Flutters." I said. "Well anyway, I gotta go, see ya little sis." I said before realizing what I said. Did I call Fluttershy 'little sis'?

"Ren...do you call me 'little sis'?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah...I kinda don't know where that came from, but...you kinda sometimes remind me of my sister." I said smiling softly.

"Well...I kinda think of you as a big brother, Ren." Fluttershy said smiling softly at me. Soon enough, our conversation ended as me and Kodiak waved goodbye to her and headed home. Let's just hope those Parasprites didn't think of coming to my home and eat anything inside of the place.

"Say Ren?" Kodiak called me.

"Yeah, Kodi?" I asked.

"Did you really think of Fluttershy as your little sister?" He asked. Ah, I see.

"Yeah, you know, I kinda think of Twilight and the others as my family. Well because...they always believe in me and I believe in them." I said happily.

"Do you...think of me as family?" Kodi asked as his ears dropped down.

"Well of course, I think of you as a little brother, or maybe big brother, whichever comes first due to dog years, I guess." I said, which made Kodiak happy. Kodiak then jumped onto my face and started licking me.

"Okay boy, that's enough!" I said laughing.

"Sorry...force of habit." Kodi said smiling sheepishly.

"Nah, it's okay." I said scratching his ear, much to his delight. "Come on, let's go home." I said happily as we walked home. I just hope those Parasprites didn't come to my home and ate anything in my home-ship, hopefully my manga and games and such. But I'm kind disappointed that I didn't get the chance to talk to Celestia, I was hoping that maybe we could talk to see if she found a spell to find my way back home. Oh well, maybe next time. Now, time to go home, make some snacks for me and Kodiak, and watch some Dragonball Z!

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry if this chapter was too short, but anyway, I hope it was good enough! Until then, Bye-onara!

PreviousChapters Next