• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 4,852 Views, 440 Comments

My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria - MaxTV1234



Ren Loodan, a human who awoken in Equestria from a spaceship, meets the Mane Six and tries to search for his past and defeat the forces of evil, along with other humans who awaken in pods as they team up with Ren in search for their pasts as well.

  • ...
 440
 4,852

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 68 - Mad Bull Vs. Rainbow Striker!

"Ngh....One more...and...yeah..."

Heh heh, finally finished up my workout. I've been working out, so? I've been keeping my muscles strong as ever, but I'm keeping my fat in. Heh, jealous? Sure you are...Right now, I've been doing my weight lifting here in that training room that opened up in the brat's room. Right now, I'm just working up to be sure nobody disturbs me...

"Hi Jack. What are you doing?" Huh? Oh, it's newbie. Heh heh, she must've walked in and saw me and been impressed. Well then...can't wait to see how she is.

"Huh? Oh it's you newbie...what?" I asked in a huff, putting my weight down. "And did you bring any snacks? I'm starving...French fries? Pizza? Any beer for me? Heh heh, or maybe some large burgers for me?"

I grinned, crossing my arms while my belly jiggled a bit.

That's when I noticed the look on her face, giving me a deadpanned look. What's up with her? "You know those foods aren't healthy for you, you know that right? You're not going to be strong eating those kinds of foods."

"It is for me." I snorted. “And how do you know they aren’t healthy for you? Tried any of them.”

“Never.” Newbie said bluntly, shaking her head.

Say what now? “You never had french fries, pizza or a burger in your life?”

Newbie shook her head and responded, “I mostly ate fish and grass during my travels.”

“Well you’re here with us now, Newbie and I’m gonna have you taste them, whether you want to or not.”

“They’re unhealthy to eat all the time, Jack.” Newbie said again.

"Trust me, I've been working out...and I'm planning on taking the gang for this wrestling match I heard that's taking place in town. Can you believe it?!"

Wrestling is one of my hobbies I've down back then. It is awesome for anyone in my family!

"Just gonna head out and ask them if they wanna come...After all, you are talking to a pro wrestler like me." I grinned cockily.

Newbie raised an eyebrow at me and looked up and down at me and bluntly said, "Really?"

Okay, now that's smart talk!

"Oh, you think I'm not a pro?!"

"I'm just saying a healthier diet leads to a stronger body." the brat said nonchalantly.

"Oh really?!" I exclaimed, growling over at her. "Is that so?! Well too bad, I've been training by my dad and my uncles and aunts in the art of wrestling." I let out a smirk, leaning back in my chair. "In fact, I'm practically trying to get into the WWE, well as soon when we get back home." I shrugged. "So far, a couple of my cousins and uncles are in it, and I'm always wrestling any bastards or some of my family members and my dad back then...my fat has muscles, newbie."

“No.. your fat is fat." Newbie said bluntly, ticking me off more. Now them is fightin words!

"What...was...that?!" I hissed, clenching my fists.

"I'm just saying brute strength is not always the way to win a fight." Newbie shrugged nonchalantly.

Now that's a challenge! "Is that so...? Why don’t you prove it?”

“Hmm.. alright. What do you have in mind?” Newbie asked.

“Wanna have a match? At the wrestling match?" I challenged. "I told ya already that I'm a pro wrestler and the best fighter in the family, excluding my old man. Now you wanted fight me or forfeit, it's understandable that you're scared of me newbie."

"...If that's what you want. Then I'll go with you on the challenge."

Oooh...That brat! Look at her, looking all calm and not acting like it's not a problem. Well I hope she likes a spanking or a wet willy once I'm through with her!

"Heh, you better change then newbie." I cracked my knuckles and stretched my arms. "Don't come crying when I sit on you on my butt."

"Yeah.... See ya." Then newbie walked away from me.

Ooh, that girl is So gonna regret challenging me.

Does she realize who she's challenging? I'm the heir to the leader to the Yamaki Gang, and the one who's gonna crush any of my rival gangs. Heh heh, I'll make her feel my wrath when I rub my victory into her face, literally.

So what if she's a unicorn or anything? I'm gonna mop the damn floor with her! Here I come Newbie! Jack Yamaki's gonna rock your world!


Heh, that newbie better be here in this ring because I am gonna mop the floor with her!

I had to take off my clothes and put on my black spandex compression shorts, right size for my butt and left my white tank top shirt on. I began stretching all over and patted my gut, waiting for her to come.

Hmph...She better show up or else. I mean, if she's such a scaredy cat, then it's understandable to come across towards a guy like me.

I mean, I'm one of the strongest guys in the gang back home. I've beaten almost everyone that I came across, well...excluding my dad. He's said to be one of the toughest leaders of the Yamaki Gang. I've done practice matches with him, but it always end with my face being covered by his...

Ah, what the hell? This isn't no time to think! When in the hell is newbie?!

"Alright, I'm here Jack." About damn frigging time, newbie.

I saw her come right out of the elevator, along with the pony girls, Ren, Jamie, and Kaede. Tch, what is she doing bringing them here?! This was supposed to be a private match between each other?!

"Sarah, are you sure you want to go through with this?" Twilight asked nervously.

"Yeah. Jack's pretty tough." Kaede added, frowning in concern..

“Yeah, we don’t want you getting hurt.” Ren stated, sharing the same concern as Kaede.

"I'll be fine." Newbie said nonchalantly before she took off her cloak and her Amulet and placed them neatly on the ground. I saw her coat was marshmallow white and her tail matched her mane; black with a rainbow stripe in the center and she did not have a cutie-patootie mark on her flank.

She doesn't have one? But don't any of these wimps always have a cutie-mark once they have something that they're good at?

"Huh? Look at her flank..." Rarity gasped.

"She has no mark..." Twilight widened her eyes.

"Was there anyone before that doesn't have a mark before?" Ren asked Jamie with curious look.

"No, I don't think so." Jamie shook his head. "But I don't understand why doesn't Sarah have one..."

Hmph, I don't care about that...All I care is teaching newbie a little something called 'respect'.

"Seriously? You're bringing them to watch the match?" I questioned.

“You said nothing about bringing company.” Newbie shrugged.

“Humph fine. It will be great to see them see me beat your butt.” I smirked.

“Overconfidence will be your downfall.” Pfft, overconfidence my behind. Like that'll stop me from beating your behind. Hmm...maybe I can give her a little spanking to make her realize who's the toughest around here.

"Hmm..." I stretched my back and cracked my knuckles. "Now I'm ready to sit on you till you're done for."

“Fine then. Let us begin.” Newbie stood still, getting ready to fight me. This is my chance! Here I come!

I charged her ready to squash her when she leapt over me and kicked me in the back with her hoof, kicking me straight in my behind!

“Ugh!” I caught myself on the ropes before glaring back at the pony, seeing the newbie landing in the middle of the ring. ring.

“Woah, that was a good move.” Ren commented.

“Ooh, your gonna regret that.” I hissed.

“I think not.” Newbie grinned. Grrr, that little...!

I roared at her and charged her once more but this time she stepped to the side and I missed her and ran into the ropes of the ring.

“Grr…. Hey!” I exclaimed.

“Always attacking is not the way to win a fight, Jack.” Newbie scolded.

“Pfft...Save that for when I beat you!” I shouted before I charged straight at her, my blood pumping angrily! If she thinks that she can take me take down that easily, then she's got another thing coming! She just stood there, waiting for me before I made a smirk. She then turned her back around and prepared to apple-buck me in the tush!

Nice try, like I'll fall for that trick again newbie! I quickly dodged it before I managed to land a hit to the side of her, pushing her back to the ropes, stretching her out before charging straight towards me! Now's my chance! Take this!

I used my gut and slammed her into the air! Ha ha ha! Not so amusing now, eh newbie?!

However, my little victory was changed as she somehow quickly recovered and landed on top of the metal poles, looking down at me with a small smile and said, "You were saying?"

Ah...! I-I-I can't believe it.....She...She just...How?!

"Are you done now? Okay, my turn!" Sarah grinned before she leaped off the pole and charged back at me!

"Tch...Oh yeah?!" I hissed before trying to headbutt her with my...uh....well, head, but she got underneath of me and actually tossed me into the air!

"AAAHHHHH!" I screamed, flipping back and forth while in mid-air while the others stood there in awe.

“Holy crap baskets!” Ren exclaimed in surprise. "She...managed to flip Jack in the air?!"

While I was flinging to the air, newbie then leaped into the air and headbutted me in the stomach and I came crashing down onto the middle of the ring floor.

“Ugh... ouch.” I groaned.

Newbie landed right next to me and looked down before asking, "So do you wanna surrender?"

W-Wha...? How...dare she ask me that! That little good for nothing little...!

"N-No...." I groaned, slowly getting back up and glaring at her direction. "I ain't quitting!"

I stretched my arms before trying to slug her with my fist, but she dodged and landed on the ropes.

"Jack, that is enough. You need to calm-"

"No! I ain't gonna lose to some damn brat!" I yelled, charging straight at her before she leaped across from me as I stopped myself and felt the ropes withstanding my weight before I looked back and saw newbie landing in the middle of the ring. Heh...She thinks she can get away with that?! Well I got another thing coming!

"Prepare to feel my wrath, newbie!"

I quickly stretched across the ring, and swung straight by the back to her! It's a simple idea by yours truly. I'm gonna charged from my behind, smashed her into a pole and give her a smothering that she'll regret messing with me!

However...what I didn't count...was how she was gonna get back at me.

She let out a smirk before turning around and extended out her back-legs and...

WHACK!

"YAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Everyone in the crowd winced before I fell face-flat, landing back towards the pole and was slammed against it....Ow...my nose...and I think I lost a tooth back there....

For what newbie did, she apple-bucked my butt into next month with an incredible powerful hit, sending me flying straight into the pole...

Ugh...

Newbie gazed over at me with a frown before stepping out of the ring, and put her cloak and Amulet back on but she kept the hood down.

“Nice fight.” She said bluntly, leaving everyone in shock.

"Ngh...W-wha...? Ngh..." I slowly got up and stared at newbie in shock, ignoring the pain coursing through my head. "H-How did...?!"

“I used your large size to my advantage. I used your momentum from your charging to launch you into the air when you charged me. Simple fighting ability; using your opponents size to your advantage and please don’t leave yourself open like that.” Newbie explained to my shocked look.

I-I can't believe it...S-She used my...own strength as an advantage to her!? But...I'm supposed to be the strongest around here!

As for the others, they looked impressed more than concern for me!

“Woah.. that’s a pretty smart move, Sarah.” Ren blinked, surprised by her explanation.

“I have to agree.” Jamie added. "Using Jack's strength against himself was quite something I never thought of..."

"Heh, she's got you beat fatty." Skittles smirked at me before I snarled at her.

"Shut up!" I roared before huffing at her. "Just forget it...I'm out..."

Can't believe it...I lose to someone that's not human, and worse, it's a girl! How the hell is that any better?! Ugh! That little...!

I quickly put on my coat and began stomping off.

"Jack wait...It wasn't a competition, I mean, you and Sarah were fighting for fun." Ren called, earning a scowl to me.

"Well for me, it was terrible!" I shouted, making him flinch a bit.

"S-Sorry....I didn't know. But don't take it too seriously." He frowned worriedly.

Tch, like you can understand...Ow...Tch...

"Jack..." Oh great, here she comes, walking by and ready to gloat it at my face. If she thinks-“At least you can use this fight as an experience for future battles, Jack so you can become stronger than what you are now and I know you will.”

W-What? I looked over at Newbie, who gave me a soft smile. She wasn’t gloating like I thought she would.

“Now if you’ll excuse me.” She let out a yawn. “I’m gonna go take a walk.” She went to the elevator and she was gone at that moment.

"....." Why would she bother to do that? I'm supposed stronger than these guys...and yet I get my butt handed to me by her, a girl...but...she was just trying to encourage me....

Letting out a sigh, I decided to take my leave and headed over to the elevator...

"Jack? Are you going out too?" Kaede asked.

"What does it look?" I grumpily asked.

"Well chill out dude, it's just one lost. Even I can take one..." Oh sure, like you can Skittles! "By the way, nice hoof-print tattoo..."

"What?! What tattoo?!" I exclaimed, looking behind to see what was up!

"Oh nothing you need to worry about!" She kicked me from the behind, causing me to yelp before glaring at the laughing pony.

"You little...!" I quickly tried grabbing her, but she flew away from me and just continued to laugh while the others shook their heads while I growled angrily. I'm so gonna get her soon...

"Well...do you wanna talk about it, Jack?" Ren asked. "I mean, we can come-"

"Just shut up!" I yelled, scaring him a bit before the elevator doors closed. Tch, I don't need any of those punks...I can do this myself...I don't need those losers.


Later

Tch...Can't believe it....That newbie...she beaten me...I can't believe that I actually lost like that...That isn't fair...

After I left the home-ship, I was taking a stroll around town, feeling a slight breeze through it.

"...Me? I'm already strong...am I?" I sighed.

I've always been the strongest in the family, trying to be as prideful and strong as my dad. I couldn't even let my family down, not their expectations...not anything...I had to be the leader to continue the Yamaki Family tradition...

But here I am, sulking over some petty loss...Heh, I guess I really am pathetic....

Suddenly I heard a small roar behind me as I turned around and saw Newbies’ white tiger looking at me curiously.

“What do you want, marshmallow?” I asked with a slight growl. Surprisingly, instead of growling at me, the tiger came up to me and nuzzled my cheek.

"What? Why...?" I asked in surprise. Why is newbie's pet tiger being so nice to me? The tiger looked at me and I looked at it and for some reason I could see sympathy in its eyes like it knew what I was going through.

"Huh? Guess you lost your fair share of fights too huh?" I asked.

The tiger nodded.

"Huh...I see...Well what are we gonna do, huh? It's kinda no fun losing..." I huffed, walking across town with the tiger following me. "Man...what am I ever gonna do?"

I don't wanna admit my feelings that easily to them...my personal feelings...it's hard...besides, I bet they're all still laughing at me for losing to a girl...just like with Skittles...

"You two just don't know when to quit, do ya...?" What the? Wasn't that just...newbie...?

Suddenly, I began hearing more and more yelling. Wait a minute....I know all that sound. It's a fight and it sounds like it's coming all the way over to the edge of town. I went over and saw Newbie facing off against two other buff looking unicorns. She yawned again and I could see she was tired and in a fight that was not good.

"Newbie!" I shouted, gaining her attention as I quickly rushed over and grabbed the two unicorns by the horns. "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

“What do you want?” The first unicorn asked.

“We’re gonna teach this mare what happens when someone steps into our turf.” His partner says.

“Well I won’t let you hurt Newbie, got that?!” I exclaimed in anger and threw the two down in the ground. "Now get out of here or else!"

However, the two unicorns got back up and growled at me, giving me death glares.

“So you wanna go?” The one unicorn threatened. Oh yeah? Well guess what...You just messed with the wrong human to fight with pal...

ROAR!

Huh?! What the?! What that marshmallow cat want now?! Newbies’ tiger got in between us and roared at the unicorns, who both widened their eyes before they each screamed in fear at the sight of her and ran off!

"Ah..." I muttered, blinking in shock at what they just did. They...seriously ran? Straight away from a tiger? Pfft... "Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Those suckers! Ha ha ha ha! Man, and they call themselves the big bad unicorns of this side of town!

"Are they gone...?" I stopped my laughter before turning to newbie, who was yawning again.

“Are you alright?” I asked, coming towards her.

“Yeah...yawn...just tired.” She responded, looking exhausted. Damn, what the hell happened to her? Tch, no time to think about that. What's important is to help her out.

"Mm...Hey, you want me to carry you?" I offered. "You know...Um..."

“Okay....You can carry me.” Huh, quick answer there newbie. Letting out a nod, I picked her up and brought her back to the home-ship.

"Jack?!" Kaede called in shock. "What's wrong with Sarah?!"

"She's fine, just needs some rest." I huffed, passing by the others.

"Okay...?" Ren frowned. "You sure you don't wanna talk about it? Want us to-"

"No!" I hissed, entering the elevator, leaving the others behind while those two brats looked worried.

Tch, like I would care for them, not that I do. Eventually, I brought newbie back to her bedroom, placing her back on her bed.

"Thank you Jack..." Newbie softly smiled.

"No problem..." I nodded before putting my hands into my pockets. Huh? What the? Oh...It's the tickets I bought for the wrestling match downtown here in this pony town. I was gonna bring the others but...

...I think they aren't interested to go with someone who lost right plain flat to a girl like her...

Hearing her soft yawn, I gave her a soft smile. Heh, she's always this cute when she's sleeping...

Mm...Always? Tch, why the hell would I say that? I barely know this girl...

"Oh Jack...are those tickets...?" Newbie questioned, noticing the tickets in my hands.

"Oh...yeah..." I nodded before taking a deep breathe. "Hey newbie...once you're fully awakened, there's this match on the other side of town...I was wondering...if you like to come."

Jeez, why the hell am I nervous? I can feel my heart beating.

“....Sure Jack...yawn.” Newbie responded back to me, letting out another yawn.

"Mm...Want me to keep you safe here?" I offered.

"Hmm.. I think I'll be fine. Beside, I have Snowflake and the others." Newbie reassured.

"Hmm...Well do you wanna come?" I offered. "Tomorrow night? Just the two of us. The others aren't interested...They're too busy...Even Skittles."

Tch, and I rather not invite them when they aren't even gonna go with a loser like me...

"Sure, I'll come. So what exactly do ponies do at these... wrestling matches?" Newbie asked.

"Think of it as the WWE!" I laughed, scratching the back of my head. "And if you think it's fake, it's real! Trust me, I wrestle with my dad everyday...with me under his bu-"

Before I say more, newbie suddenly zipped my lips.. Literally, she turned my lips into a zipper and zipped them shut.

Mm! That dirty little...! Grrr...! What the hell?! I can barely saw anything!

"I'm not into those kinds of topics." Newbie replied with a deadpanned look. I mumbled a ‘Hey’, glaring at her direction. Newbie let out a sigh before she undid the spell. "But I'll join you in this wrestling competition. And I'm guessing it's one of those 'No Magic allowed' competitions, right?"

"Mm-hmm...but it's mostly consists of Earth Ponies..." I shrugged.

"Alright.. so what time does the competition start?" Sarah asked.

"9:00 P.M. Tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll rest up and then I'll be there." Sarah shrugged.

"Okay...you better be newbie or else." I huffed, getting up and taking my leave.

"Yeah yeah I’ll be there.” Tch...You better...Because...To be honest, you're the only one so far that I can trust...

The others...I can't confront them...I mean...how would they...?


The Next Day


Mm...Alright...*yawn* Let's hurry this up...

"Hey Jack..." Oh goddammit...What now? I glanced over at the table and saw Ren and the others walking by, excluding the broker and psychologist.

"Ah Jack, I never suspected you to be here this early..." Mason stated. "Normally, you just stay asleep till you smell the food I cook..."

"I didn't need your cooking brat." I scoffed, eating some meat. "I gotten this from that food court, now what the hell do you idiots want?"

"Jack, you aren't still grumpy from losing to Sarah yesterday, right?" Kaede asked in worried.

"Hmph..." I snorted, ignoring their concerned looks.

"Come on Jack, we just wanna talk to ya..." Ren pleaded. "You can tell us...it's alright to tell us how you feel..."

"I don't that easily..." I scoffed. "And I mean it..."

"Mm...Jack..." Carrie frowned. "We wanna help..."

"You can help by leaving me alone..." I growled, managing to finish my hamburger. "Now excuse me, I got someplace to be..."

"Where's that...?" Mason asked.

"None of your business. Besides, don't you got some time to waste before ya gone?" I felt the kid staring back at me with a slight glare, but I just plain ignored it and began walking off till the small brat got in my way.

"Hey! You can't leave!" Skye exclaimed with a serious look.

"Out of my way, shrimp." I narrowed my eyes, glaring down at her.

"Not till you tell us what's up!" Skye demanded.

"Like hell I'll tell you!" I yelled.

"Well maybe you should!"

"Well guess what?! I don't have to! Now out of my way shrimp, or so help me, I'll gladly beat you up with my fists!"

"Jack, Skye, that's enough!" Ren called, getting in between us. "Look, you guys aren't gonna solve anything by yelling..."

"Good, now out of my way brat." I sneered down at the orange hair brat we call a leader around here.

"But Jack, we just want to help." Ren offered. "I mean, we don't have to fight like this. Let's-"

"Let's what? Laugh at me?" I snorted.

"What are you going on about?" Mason questioned. "Are you still complaining about what happened yesterday with Sarah? Jack, you shouldn't be discouraged like that. You should..."

"I don't need to hear it from ya, bodyguard." I don't want them to just keep laughing it up. These guys aren't interested in me, they're probably thinking that I'm not the strongest...

"Jack..." Carrie frowned sadly, noticing how upset I was. "Do you wanna talk about it...?"

"...No. Goodbye." I scoffed, taking my leave and headed out, ignoring what looks they were giving me while I headed out into town. I didn't care anymore, what I do care is that newbie better come there tonight. As for me...I'm heading out to train...


Later

.....*sigh*....This sucks...I was busy hanging around Ponyville to wait for tonight when this contest gets started...

The thing is, it's more than just a wrestling match to us...In fact, I hear wrestlers from all over are coming here to try this out and fight with each other for entertainment and their fans. I've hear about some wrestlers' names....

And...I gotta admit, they're more unique than some of the WWE names or any other wrestling names. I remember some of the names like the Griffondor, Pony Smasher, Pega-Mysterio, Uniknight, and some other names. Hmm...Guess it's nice to know that these ponies know how to fight instead of being the cowardly losers they are.

"Hey fatso." Oh great, I just bumped into the one man I hated. Letting out a huff, I confronted him with a glare and exclaimed, "What do you want you moron?"

"Ha ha ha, just wanted to pay you a visit." Rantaro smiled innocently. "You must feel pretty crappy and embarrassed to lose to someone like Sarah, or somepony..."

"S-Shut up...!" I hissed, grabbing him by the tie. "You listen here! I can still crush you like a grape!"

"Wow...nice comparison to me over a single little grape." Rantaro rolled his eyes. "Please, I know you're still mourning...After all, I've seen your match."

W-Wha...? He was there...Tch! Of course he is! Idiot! That bastard would be watching what we're doing right now...

"...And so what, bastard?" I huffed, pushing him away and placed my hands into my pocket. "I don't care if I lost that badly..."

"I'm pretty sure that you still haven't recovered from your humiliation." He snorted, rolling his eyes. "Thought I might find you here, you still to be in deep thought and seeing you stuffing your face with some sweets."

Oh yeah? And what if I do?! Tch, I've stashed them from after I bought them from the pink crazy idiot by that bakery shop...Tch, I don't wanna know remember much, especially....yesterday...

"Mm...You seem quiet, surprisingly." Yeah, got a problem with that? "You still haven't recovered from your embarrassment against that pony, eh?"

"Yeah, so?" I scoffed, looking away in an annoyance.

"Mm..." He hummed for a moment, putting his hands in his pockets. "I see...Now you understand what it feels like a sore loser...You're imagining those guys might hate you for being weak. Truth be told, maybe so..."

"What?!" I growled, turning my attention to him.

"Heh..." He smirked. "Maybe if you start taking things serious and stop being too overconfident in yourself, you could get stronger. Possibly even more so than the enemies we fought, or even that masked man..."

Masked man...That creep, Void? I don't know anything about him...So then, why do I have this feeling in me like I do? And why is it....that every time I think about him, I get this eerie yet scared feeling in my chest....

"Look, why the hell are you even here?" I hissed. "Are you here just to frigging mess around with me, you little punk?!"

"See that right there?" Rantaro sighed, scratching his head. "I think your problem is that you keep thinking that being the strongest to make yourself feel included in the group will make you happy...but in the end, you aren't...You feel like that being all tough and manly is gonna make you friends, but it'll mostly rub people in the wrong way."

Huh?

"If I were you, you should stop lying to yourself and just tell them how you really feel." Rantaro sighed, rubbing the back of his head before smirking at me, "That is, if you can try...Ironic that a tough guy such as yourself who wants to give out honest and blunt answers right out of his head without thinking could lie about his issues about being the strongest."

"S-Shut up...!" I hissed, looking away with a slight blush. So what if that's true?! I don't care! I don't need anyone to know about that! Not those brats! Not newbie! Not those ponies! Not Skittles and not even you, creep!

"Fine..." He let out a sigh, rubbing the back of his head. "Be that way...I'm out...but I think you listen to my piece of advice, as well as your new friend...Just a little reminder in the future...By the way," He lets out another smirk at me. "Good fight yesterday with 'newbie'. Good thing she kicked you in the butt real hard to leave you in the butt. I can possibly what's it like if she kicked you in the crotch...Oh man, would that truly hurt your manly pride."

"YOU LITTLE!" Okay, that's it! Time to die!

As I gotten up and prepared to whack this bastard upside the head...

"WATCH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!" What the-?

BAM!

UGH! Damn it! Ow...

"Well...Looks like you two are busy..." H-Huh? W-What? Where...? Huh? Ah!

"Ohhhh..." Oh what the hell Skittles?!

"H-Huh? What the?!" Skittles widened her eyes, seeing herself on top of me...

....Uhhh...you know, the way we're position right now is a lot different than last time when she nearly broken my ribs...I managed to endure it, heh...and the way we are...it almost as if we're-

"Get off of me!" Skittles hissed, kicking me in the gut and flew up, glaring at my direction. "What the heck were you doing getting in my way of practice?!"

"You got in my way!" I hissed back, getting back up while rubbing my gut from the spot she kicked. "And besides, I was here minding my own damn business, no mind you."

"Well stay out of my way, stupid fatty!" Skittles scoffed.

"Well you're stupid for calling me stupid, stupid Skittles." I gave her a death glare, but she started to retorting me back!

"Well you're stupid for calling me stupid, stupid!" What the hell!? That's just what I frigging said, you idiot...! "Ugh, listen, I got no time! I'm trying to train!"

"Train? For what?" I huffed, looking not interested but I was willing to listen, at least, for a whole minute or less.

"None of your business! Ugh, you're lucky that we didn't end up in the hospital!" Skittles snorted. "Like seriously, I do not need to end up getting bored for another three days or so because of you getting in my way!"

"Heh, maybe once you saw me, you decided to go a little too easy on me." I smirked.

"S-Shut up! You got kicked in the butt by Sarah!" Upon mention that, I started gritting my teeth angrily at the mention of that!

"S-Shut up! And keep my butt out of this!" I hissed angrily. "What happened wasn't my fault!"

"Sounds like that..." Why you little...! I tried reaching out to her in hopes of beating her up, but she was a slippery one! "Dude, chill out! Come on, don't take it the wrong way."

"Oh, coming out of you, I take it?" I snorted angrily before grumbling, "You seem like the type to easily take your anger out on almost anypony..."

"...Okay, you make a good point." Yeah, that's what I thought. "Anyway, just be glad that we didn't manage to injure each other..."

"Tch...Whatever..." I scoffed. "Get out of here before I lose my temper again."

"Smart decision for the strongest guy." Skittles teased, nudging me. "Jeez, come on, it's just a lost, so calm down and quick your whining..."

Easy for you to say...What can I possibly do? Tch...

"Oh! Did you hear about a little competition that's taking place later tonight?" Skittles asked, smirking at me. "Apparently, almost every wrestler is coming to town and I'm gonna be down there, and plus, they'll allow sign-up for any participant..."

"Huh?" I looked over to her, surprised to hear that. Is that true? How could she...? "Yeah...what about it?"

"Well...Who knows? Since I thought you love wrestling, I thought that maybe you could join...but then again, it would be weird for a human to join in...I mean, it wouldn't be fair..." Skittles smirked. "I mean, you could easily pulverized through the competition."

"Heh, well I bet I can do that..." I smirked before frowning, "So why you telling me this?"

"Just thought you wanted to be interested in it." Skittles smirked. "Are you gonna head out there?"

"Huh?" I asked in surprise. "Oh...well..."

"I mean, you have to go there, right?" Skittles pressed. "Why us do you have those tickets?" Huh? Oh crap! She saw that?! "So you are heading out? Tickets for two, eh? Going on a bro night with one of your guy friends or a date with some of the girls, because I think you're way too old, fatty."

"It's nothing like that!" I grew a tick mark on my forehead, clenching my fists. "Look, I have no time...Besides, so what if I do decide to go? It ain't your business...So just go away..."

"Fine..." Skittles rolled her eyes before looking over at the blue skies. "Oh, I gotta go! Got some work back! Bye fatty and try not to take it too far with your lost with Sarah!"

Grrr...! Did I ask ya to let me be reminded of that?! Ugh...This is just humiliating...Ugh...just be glad that she didn't insult me anymore. Besides, like I would want pity....Hmph! Why the hell am I focusing on that?! Screw what those guys tell me! Right now, I rather focused more on heading over and see what these ponies can do to fight.

Now then...I better get ready and head out for it...

Before I could leave, I took out the tickets and looked over through it. Hmm...I bought these yesterday because I love wrestling, and I don't care if people say that wrestling from the WWE is fake, even if its fake, it feels so real to my eyes...Honestly, being tough makes me feel a lot better...

Tch...This ain't no time to keep moping around like that, I got a match to watch...


Later

Tch...Where the hell is newbie? She's already wasting time with me....She better be here.

"Hey Jack, I'm here." What? Oh! About damn time you showed up. I turned around and saw Newbie walking over to me, keeping her hoodie still up and had that cat to her side.

"About damn time..." I huffed. "Where have you been?"

“Training.” Sarah said simply.

"Training?" I asked in confusion. Sarah nodded, and just walked past me into the entrance of the small arena. What the? Training for what? Well...fighting, I guess...

Well whatever, let's head in.

Soon after I managed to put my tickets in, we both headed inside of the place before we found seats at the very back for some real action...Wait, wouldn't the front be alright? Know what, never mind...Right now, let's get into some wrestling action already! We're already seeing a match between two Earth Ponies, the Big Pony and Rily Tyler!

"Heh heh..." I smirked. "It's just like last time...I really wanted to join in on the wrestling league back home..."

“Yeah.” Newbie. I let out a sigh before watching two of the contestants with one of them looking quite tough were giving a pony a body slam after falling on top of them from the top of a ring.

"Ha ha! That was a nice body slam!" I laughed.

“So is this supposed to be just for fun, Jack?” Sarah asked curiously, watching the two ponies fighting each other to the death.

"Hell yeah! It's really entertaining...!" I smirked confidently. "People sometimes love wrestling because it's entertaining at it's very best. It contains all aspects of almost every other entertainment medium. Action and drama and any kind of exciting emotion...But some idiots think wrestling is fake...well I think it's real..."

“Okay so when do we participate?” Newbie asked

"Huh?" I asked. "Wait...compete? A-As...in us?!"

“Isn’t that why we came here? To compete in the wrestling competition?” Newbie questioned.

"W-Well...more like watching..." I admitted, rubbing the back of my head. "But still...I'm not sure...I mean, a little pony told me that I wouldn't even allow me to compete and not because of my weight...it's a pony-only wrestling league. It's not like I can compete one..."

“Well maybe.. I could compete in this competition?” Newbie suggested, surprising me a bit. What the hell? Why is she suggesting that?

“But you're not an Earth pony.” I stated. I mean, how the hell can she-Huh? Then Newbie’s horn glowed and her whole body was encase in a bright light and suddenly her horn vanished!

“There now I am.” She smirked in relief.

“Hold the phone! What the hell did you just do?!” I exclaimed.

“A simple Change Species Spell. It allows me to change from a unicorn to any other creature I choose.” Newbie explained, like it was a matter-of-fact.

What the?! No way...! But wait...what about frigging me?! Tch...!

"Wait a minute, why is it that you who gets to compete alone?!" I exclaimed. "I should too...!"

"But like you said, it's pony only." Sarah stated. "But maybe I can help..."

"Tch..." I scoffed, crossing my arms. "Whatever..."

Like you could...Getting humiliated by her...and yet, she tries to help me...It's embarrassing enough that I need help, but she has a point...If I am ever want to compete in a wrestling league...I need to become a pony, but...how...

...Oh...

"Ohh..." I let out a groan, placing a hand on my head.

"Hm? Jack? Are you okay?" Sarah asked in worried.

“I’m fine. Just a small headache.” I groaned. Suddenly, Jo Jo popped out of my coat pocket and climbed up to my face and nuzzled my cheek in worry. "Hey...I said I'm alright Jo Jo..." I coughed before I began feeling dizzy. "Oh...H-Hey...Newbie...I think I need the bathroom..."

“Okay. Do you want me to come with you?” Newbie asked.

“N-No. I’ll be fine.” I coughed.

“Okay, I’ll be waiting here.”

I quickly headed out of the place before entering the bathroom, looking at the window with a pale look on my face.

"W-What's going on...? Why...am I looking like that...?" I muttered before slowly succumbing to the pain. "Ugh...my head...Ugh..."

Wait...haven't something like this...happened?

Ugh...My eyes...They're...closing...No! Hold it still! Grr! Dammit...


"Jack...! Jack...!"

.........N-Ngh...my head...W-What?

I opened my eyes to find Newbie looking down at me, looking all worried before asking, “Are you alright...?”

Do I look anything alright...?

"Y-Yeah...What happened...and...why the hell are you in the bathroom?" I questioned groggily.

"Well...you were taking so long...and I knew something was up." Newbie stated. "And...um..."

"What?"

"You...should at yourself..." Sarah grinned before pulling out a mirror, revealing my face.

At that moment...

"WHAT THE-?!" My felt my entire jaw dropped to the ground, staring at my reflection. I...I...was a pony! An earth pony!

I was still wearing my biker clothing but I saw I was browns with my hair color as my mane as tail.

“This crap again?!” I yelled out in frustration. Great, this is that dragons' incident all over again!

“Again?” Newbie asked.

“Yeah." I snorted, looking away while trying to lift myself up. "Me and the other losers got turned into dragons somehow a while before you came here.”

Sarah stared at me, blinking a few times before replying, "Huh..."

Huh?! Is that you got to say?! Oh come on! When does anything not scare you, newbie?!

"Well...I guess you still look and act like yourself, as well as your...weight." Sarah snickered, confusing me before I asked, "What?"

Sarah showed me the mirror again and I saw what she meant; My weight. Apparently, I was still husky and round shaped. Phew...Well at least I didn't lose any of my packs, even if I have transformed into a pony.

"Phew..." I sighed. "Well...I guess that's alright, but still, being transformed into this...I...I don't know why the hell this happened."

"Well, look on the bright side now you and I can compete in the competition." Sarah smiled.

"Hmm..."

Yeah....Heh heh heh...I think something similar to happened to us...We wanted to see what was going on at this Dragon Migration thing, and then we get turned into these forms...However, as soon as what we did was done, we reverted back to our old selves. So maybe....This could be one of them. Ha! I'm a genius! Heh heh, now this will be fun after all!

I slowly began making a big grin, feeling excited about this.

“Well.. are you in?” Newbie asked.

“Hell yeah!” I exclaimed but before I could run out, Sarah stopped me in my tracks and yelled, “Wait!”

“What Newbie?” Oh, can't you see that I'm about to fight for all I got against these fools!

“Where are you gonna put JoJo? You can’t exactly have him with you in the competition. He could get hurt.”

I hate to say it, but she's right. Besides, I ain't risking seeing my own guinea pig get killed by all that fighting we're about to do!

"Dammit...!" I hissed. "If that's the case...Wait...what about that tiger of yours?"

“Snowflake?” She asked.

"Yeah...can't she watch him?" I suggested. "In all that fluffy hair, Jo Jo might enjoy being in her fur like he enjoys being in my hair."

“Hmm... I don’t see why not.” Newbie shrugged before she whistled and her white tiger came into the bathroom. Wait, how the hell did that tiger even get in here? I swear that newbie must've taught her some sort of trick to appear in three seconds. “Snowflake, can you keep JoJo in your fur while Jack and I compete in this competition?”

Snowflake nodded before I placed JoJo in her tigers fur.

"Heh...Guess you're better at something other than being cute and protective of newbie." I laughed.

Snowflake purred and JoJo pokes out of her fur and gave me worried squeaks.

"Heh heh, don't worry...I'll be fine...Besides, this will give me some extra fun for me tonight. Needed to blow off some steam either way." I reassured.

JoJo squeaked and nodded.

“Take care of him, Snowflake.” Sarah told her tiger, which it nodded before exiting out of the bathroom. Alright, how does anyone in this damn place not even noticed a white tiger?

“Now come on let’s have some fun.” I chuckled, starting to walk out of the place before falling face flat onto the ground. “...Ow.”

"Heh heh, well you might need to learn much on standing on all fours." Sarah giggled, helping me stand up.

“Grrr.” I blushed with embarrassment before exclaiming, “I don’t need help!”

I mean, I fell once, so maybe it-


BAM!

...Ow...Ngh...Dammit! Let's try again! As I tried standing up, I fall face-flat again!

"OW!" I hissed, trying to get myself back up.

"I don't know...you might need it." Newbie insisted.

"I said I don't need it...!" I hissed before standing back up and trying to move, but falling face flat for the damn fourth time. "OW! Stupid legs!"

I already get into this damn form, and I get myself to act up like this?! Dammit!

"Why are you acting so stubborn Jack?" Tch, like I would tell you newbie. "Jack...Look at me and tell me why."

"Tch...why do you care?" I scoffed.

“Acting stubborn means you’re not allowing anyone to help you.. seven though you need it. So how about accepting some help once in a while instead of letting your pride take over?” Newbie questioned me with a raised eyebrow.

"So what if my pride is taking over?!" I exclaimed. "I'm just stressed out..."

"But why?" Tch, well...! Grr...Just shut up and maybe I will tell you. "Jack, I can't understand what's your problem if you won't tell me of your problem, you know..."

"...Because you beat me!" I hissed, growling angrily at her. However, she remained calm and sighed, "And that stresses you out why exactly?"

"Tch....because I'm the strongest and yet you beat me! I even lost to a girl, no less!" I exclaimed angrily, glaring deadly at her. "And since then, those bastards probably laughed at me like Skittles because I had to..! Grrr...! And I didn't bother to be around them lately today because I didn't want to hear more of how they were laughing and making fun of me!"

I looked away with a frustrated look, gritting my teeth in anger.

It's true...I was the strongest back then. Back during my family years, I would try to become as strong as my family. Of course, I made some good friends that I could trust, and I feared a lot by my classmates during my high school years. But...even so, I tried to remain strong to keep up my appearance. Losing like that is just enough to break a man's pride, especially if you lose to a girl in a humiliating way...

“So...you thought since because you’re not the strongest that your friends might not wanna hang out with you and you were afraid of them making fun of you behind your back?” Newbie theorized.

"...Yeah." I huffed. "I push those bastards..."

It sounds selfish, but...I can't give up on being strong...and I really don't like anyone to try and give me pity. It ain't fun, alright? When

“Are unsure there aren’t any other reasons that they wouldn't think so?” Newbie suggested, confusing me.

“Huh?” I asked.

"Think about it..." Newbie softly smiled. "It was because of your complex of wanting to be strong and not wanting to be defeated, you began thinking like they would hate and laugh behind your back, but in actuality, they weren't. They were just concern for you upon seeing your shift in personality, and you just let your pride and anger get a control over you Jack...That is why you need to be careful and stay calm...Thinking all angry like that is messing with your head..."

Ah...But...Mm...I guess newbie has a point...

"Yeah...but they probably lost their respect on me..." I sighed, looking down on the floor while my tail flickered. "Me being strong...it's my only way to gain respect from others...it's what it has been back in my hometown."

“But that was in your hometown...Not in Equestria." Newbie reminded, walking over and helping me up. "Ponies here don’t care about how strong someone is to gain their respect. What gains their respect around here is they treat others....Like how your friends treated you when they were concern and tried helping you..."

Ah...I-Is that true? Did they really and I just...pushed them away?

"Acting kind, loyal, generous and caring is what gains respect in this world. And you’ve shown your loyalty more than once.”

"You...really think so?" I asked in surprise, staring at Newbie. "What makes you so sure?"

“You defended me from the two stallions last night when I was tired, showing everyone that you wouldn’t leave a friend to fight their battles alone...That qualifies as loyalty to me.” Newbie smiled.

"Ah...." I don't believe it...

She actually believes in me...W-Well, that's untrue...but I had to do something. Even so, I had to protect her and the others.

Newbie then nudged me and grinned, “You haven’t lost anyone's respect, Jack. You’ve always had it just by being yourself.”

"Ah...Thanks..." I chuckled, hiding my blush. "Now come on, let's enjoy some fighting together. I already know you want to do it."

"Mm...Okay." Newbie shrugged. She helped me learn how to walk with four legs which I got the hang of kinda fast and we both went back to the competition.

Ngh...Can you imagine me walking like this? Hmm...Well it's not so off weird...But then again, I see why not...Now then, how am I gonna fight like this? I mean, I would rather fight as my other self, but...Heh, nah, I'm sure I got this, no need to worry.


Meanwhile...

Unaware for the two, a familiar masked man was watching them from afar from the shadows in the backroom of the arena...

"Well well well...Isn't this interesting?" Void narrowed his eyes before his hands started glowing. "Hmm...I mustn't let this nonsense get to me...Time to capture and destroy you..."


Back with the others...

"So we should probably sign up for it for the next match...as well as disguises."

"Why disguises?" Newbie asked curiously while we walked over to a random hall.

"In matches, we use alias and masks to keep our identities and real names a secret, similar to Lucho Libre." I explained. "And if people saw my face, even in this weird form, they might do something to us like those two stallions that were messing you up!"

"So what disguises did you have in mind?" Sarah stated. Heh, glad you asked newbie...

As we walked by, we took noticed of a janitor coming out of a room while pushing a whole gray cart filled with costumes...

Huh...I think we found our idea, newbie.


Later

"Hah! How do I look newbie?" I smirked, adjusting my mask.

You like my costume? How we got it? Well let's just say, it was a 'steal'. By that, I meant that we stole this while the janitor wasn't looking. Ha, it was pretty cool, right? I had a red cape with a blue leotard leggings that covers my plot, as Newbie stated, and I gotten red shoes with blue highlights over my back hooves and wore a good awesome mask; a bull. It was a leather mask that covered my face, and it was quite a good one to use...It fits me like a glove, well at least, in this pony form.

"Hmmm..." Newbie tilted her head before smiling softly, "It looks really nice Jack. So what about mine?"

"Well..." I eyed her costume, and so far, it looked too...pretty. She almost looked like a cat due to the headband with cat ears on top, and wearing a pink cape with a silver color on the back, as well as wearing a mask that definitely looked like a cat there....Ugh, she's just too oblivious on it. "Well...You're too gorgeous."

"What? Is that a problem?" Newbie asked with a raised brow. "I thought that maybe I might look good instead of looking like a brute."


Yeah, yeah, whatever...

"Alright, now we need cool names." I smirked, while confusing newbie as she asked, "Names? Like...our actual names?"

"No! I meant stage names to hide our identities!" I huffed. "We need to head over to the office to give out stage names and not our real names. It's a common way in wrestling matches, in a way."

In real wrestling like grappling matches in school clubs, we may use our real names since they're official and such. However, in other types of matches like one wrestling network that I always love to tune in, we either use our real names, nicknames, or stage names for either amusement, people never liked their names, and just to keep their names hidden from their opponents, but that fails fruitlessly last time I remember . But now's not the point. Right now, we need to decide on how we're gonna be called.

"Hmm...Well I got a suggestion..." Newbie proposed. "Why not I call you 'Red Bull'?"

"Red Bull?" I rose a brow at her. Why the hell would I have such a....Oh! Ha ha, clever one! "Huh, I get it...Because I'm reading a red cape and that I have the strength of a bull, right?"

"Nope." Newbie shook her head and gave me a smile. "Because you're as mad as a bull and your face turns red."

"W-What?! Hey!" I growled, gritting my teeth at her. "That isn't fair!"

"Heheheheh..." Damn brat...

"Fine..." I huffed. It'll grow on me eventually...Now for newbie's nickname. "So what kind of name do you want newbie? It has to be a good one."

"Hmm..." She can be either called 'Feisty Tiger', or maybe 'Ferocious Feline', or maybe even...

"Fluffy?"

..................Pfft, seriously? Okay okay, not THE most threatening name but it as her choice.

"Heh...Fluffy." I snorted, trying to hold back my laughter.

"What's wrong with that? I like it." Newbie shrugged nonchalantly.

Yeah, sure...You crack me up kiddo.

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes. "Right now, let's focus on what we need to do..."

Newbie lets out a smile and nods, "Okay, so...let's go and sign up. These matches aren't long... are they?"

"As long as you want them to be." I chuckled. "And you know what? I think I might enjoy it doing it with ya, newbie."

"Mm..." Newbie nodded in understanding. "Alright, let's go."

Ha ha ha, great answer newbie! Glad that you finally accepted it so easily, newbie!

“I’ll just do one fight just to see if I like it.” Newbie suggested, which I nodded. Well...She is quite strong if I remember her...kicking my butt...so we might have a fair chance.

“That’s fine by me." I shrugged before smirking while we walked through the corridors while hearing the crowd's chanting out there. Jeez, we're already missing the action but we'll be a part of it soon enough! The registration isn't done yet...I hope. "Heh, can’t wait to beat these losers."

“Jack, overconfidence will lead to failure.” Newbie warned.

“Yes Newbie.” I huffed, blowing some air over my face. Tch, like I don't know that already. I've like heard that from you many times. Besides, I rather keep my overconfidence to myself...

...But at the same time, do I really want to keep acting up like this? I mean...it's just frustrating. Wrestling is a place where you don't follow the rules of someone telling you what to do. A place where you can fully embrace you...So I know that this sport is where I can fully take out my anger here...

“Come on, let's go.” Yeah yeah, I'm coming brat...

“Alright...but how do we get into that ring? I mean, what if registration's closed off before the day of the match?" I hummed, closing my eyes.

"Don't we sign up like everypony else?" Sarah suggested.

"Oh yeah...I think it was somewhere around here in this hall?" Jack wondered.

"Come on, let's go and see." Sarah said before the two of us began to walk down the hall and eventually finding the office. Hmm...Let's just hope that we aren't late for this match...or at least any good to get us in, even if its just once.


Later

"So...you two wish to compete in this month's wrestling competition?"

Soon enough, the two of us were in front of a receptionist, who was the one who can get us inside this match. Me and newbie were sitting on chairs, though I had some difficulty adjusting myself in this damn chair, trying my best to at least get it right just sitting right on it. How do those pony brats do it?

"Yes ma'am." Newbie nodded.

"Alright...." The receptionist wrote it down in his little clipboard, using his teeth. "Okay...so you two together? A tag team?"

"Yeah..." I grunted, feeling uncomfortable in this seat.

"Okay...what are your names?" She asked.

"Call me Mad Bull, and that's Fluffy..." I answered. "I'm Mad Bull because I'm strong when I get mad and charge at any bastards as well as delivering powerful guts."

"And I'm Flurry... Cause I'm fluffy." I facepalmed my mask, shaking my head at the innocent yet stupid and blunt answer she gave out.

"...Really?" I asked blankly. "That's your best description about yourself?"

"Yes.. is that wrong?" She asked me innocently, tilting her head. Oh my frigging god, what the hell is wrong with this pony? And here I thought that pink pony was stupid herself.

"Pffft...." The receptionist starts holding back his laughter before replying, "Okay okay...'Fluffy', I can start seeing how you are."

"Heheheh..." What's so funny about that, newbie? It's just embarrassing...

"Well anyway, I'll go talk to the big stallions and see if we got room for a match for you two new ones..." The receptionist got out of his chair and walked out of the room.

"Huh, that was easy." Newbie commented while I facepalmed again.

"Yeah, well now that we have to wait..." I huffed.

"Mm..." Newbie nodded.

Well...He better be here in time. I mean, this wrestling competition could end at anytime soon.


Fifteen Minutes Later

"Grr..." What's taking that damn receptionist so long?! We've been sitting in this damn chair for fifteen minutes! "Come on, come on, come on! Where is he?!"

"Be patient Jack." Sarah said to me, giving me a serious look. “Good things come to those who wait.”

"Tch...Well I've been waiting forever..." I huffed, getting off of the chair. "Ya know what? I'm gonna look for him right now."

"No Jack, wait!" No way newbie! You know how I am with waiting! That is why I'm gonna find him and gonna beat the living s-

WHACK!

OOF! Ngh...My nose!

"Ow! Hey!" I hissed, shaking myself before looking up from someone who opened the door, revealing the receptionist.

"Oops! So sorry about that! I never noticed you there!" Oh, you think?! "Anyway, sorry if I made you guys wait. I just gotten word from my boss, and he says that he would love for you two to compete as a final match!"

"No way, are you serious?" Newbie asks, getting pumped up.

"Mm-hmm! Just head upstairs at the ring and wait by the corner till they call out for you!"

"Heh...About damn time." I snorted, getting up from the floor and started wobbling my way out of the place. "And also..."

"Hm?" As the receptionist looks over to me, I punched him in the jaw before he collapsed on the floor, nearly making him unconscious.

"The next time you opened that door and hurt me, you're gonna be damaged!" I yelled out angrily before stomping right out of the door.

"Sorry about him..." Newbie apologized sheepishly before chasing after me through the halls. "Jack, that was very uncalled for."

"So? He'll be fine...I just gave him a light punch." I rolled my eyes, earning a doubtful look from her. "I'm serious..."

"...Sure Jack, sure..." Newbie groaned, shaking her head.

What? I'm serious. I know when I'm right-

"Ah! Hey!" What the? Eh? Oh, it's just some wuss in some leotard outfit. Heh, can mares even wear leotards? Heh heh...

"Yeah, what is it?" I snorted, glaring at that individual.

"How about you watch it?!"

Huh...? What the? Who the hell is this pony? She was wearing a latex leotard outfit all over herself, along with a mask with a rainbow marked mask.

"Who the hell are you supposed to be?" I asked.

"Me? I'm the Rainbow Striker? Striking down opponents in rainbow style!" Rainbow Striker? What a stupid name… and her voice sounds familiar…. very familiar. "Now if you excuse me, I have to hurry, fatso...!"

Rainbow Striker started to fly off, leaving behind a loud laughter.

"HEY! I'm not fat!" I yelled out in anger before blushing, "I’m husky."

"Says that fat butt of yours!" Rainbow Striker laughed before she was gone by the minute. "Why you little...!" I hissed, twitching my eyes.

Newbie put a hoof on my shoulder, "Easy Jack, calm down." I took a deep breath and calmed down before muttering, "Fine.."

Phew...Alright, I really need to keep calm...

"Hmm... something about her seemed familiar." Sarah hummed, eyeing at the rainbow-colored wrestler we encountered.

"Hmph...whatever, if we met in the ring, I'll gladly give her a taste underneath my-"

Hm?! What the?! My mouth?! Seriously, again newbie?! Newbie did that whole ‘zip the lip’ spell again on me! Dang it kid! I glared at Newbie, who gave me a sheepish smile before she unzipped my lips, but that didn't stop me from my death glare. She giggled nervously before exclaiming, "Oh look! There's the stairs! Let's go!"

Before you know it, she zipped away. I sighed and shook my head before grumbling, "Goody, goody, ugh..."

Anyway, this match better be worth it...Heh heh, can't wait to fight!


Later
"OHHHH! And the Pony-nator takes down Grey Backworth's in a roaring pain of a body slam attack!"

Whoo...Sounds like things are getting intense out there. Of course, we're gonna be a part of this intense feeling once we're up on that ring.

"Heh..." I smirked before fixing up my bull mask. Jeez, it's a little itchy, including these pants that I'm wearing, but it'll have to do...Ugh...how do you scratch your butt when you have hooves?

"You feeling nervous Jack?" Newbie asked me in concern.

"Me! Nervous? Pfft! Please if anyone should be nervous it's our competitors." I said confidently.

"Hmm...confident as always..." Sarah giggled.

"Heh heh...!" I let out a big grin, tapping my hoof before we watched some pony being dragged out of the ring by paramedics. Meh, I'm sure that pony's gonna be alright. Besides, it looks like it's our time for the show to begin.

Before we entered out there, the referee quickly trotted over to us and whispered, "Psst! Hey, hurry up and let's go!"

Mm...Yeah, let's get started.

Soon, it was time for us to enter. Newbie and I walked into the ring, as the announcer gives out a shout-out to their names.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I give you a shout-out to the two new competitors of the first match of this season! He weighs 342 pounds, said to be the humilator of beating down his foes. Please give a shout out to...Mad Bull!"

Heheh...Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about!

"Next to Mad Bull is his co-partner / sidekick. She's cute, adorable, and well much Mad Bull's partner, Fluffy!"

The crowd either began laughing or wolf-whistling at newbie. Tch, well...it's typical for female wrestlers to always get that sort of praise, just the latter of what they're doing. But they'll see just how strong Newbie is in this match. Although...

"Tch...Seriously? You really need a better name than that, newbie." I huffed.

“But I like Fluffy.” Newbie smiled at me, cheekily.

"Tch..." Oh my god, what is wrong with this chick?

"And now, he is also a new competitor into the mix..." Lights turned off before we saw a few explosions entering around the ring. "She moves at the speed of sound, known for her cunning strikes, leaving her opponents with a butt-load of butt-kicking! Here's...Rainbow Striker!"

Suddenly, a quick rainbow blur flew straight down and landed straight into the ring, giving the two of us a cocky grin.

"Wait...You?!" I yelled out in exasperation.

"Ah, so you’re my opponents, how would have guessed." Rainbow Striker smirked.

Not this rainbow bastard again!

"Hi." Newbie greeted.

I sighed before scolding her, "Don't be nice to her."

"Hmph. This should be easy." She stated.

Oooh, she's so gonna get it now.

"What...was that...?" I asked.

This little...! Grr...I am so gonna kick her butt after this!

"Tch, Oh yeah?! Well is it just me or is that outfit is too big for your behind?!" I laughed, giving her a taunt.

“What?! Grr... you’ll pay for saying that, fatty!” Rainbow Striker exclaimed with a frown on her face.

A tick mark came in my head before hissing, “What?!”

I tried to tackle her but Newbie held me back and started to advised me with a calm look, "Calm down Jack.. rushing head on into battle is not a smart move."

"Yeah, well she insulted me back!" I hissed.

“You should not react so violently when people criticize you.” Newbie added, with a knowing look.

"But?! She...! No fair...!" I growled angrily.

“Easy Jack, calm down..” Newbie advised, letting me go.

How can I stay calm?! This brat over there is making fun of me by calling me fat and you want me to stay calm like that?!

“Hahaha!” Rainbow Striker laughed with a smirk on her face.

"Grrr!" I grew a tick mark on my head before I started charging straight towards her. "You're dead, you little punk!"

"Hahahahaha! Bring it!" Rainbow Striker smirked.

Ooooooh, she's gonna get it! Charging straight ahead with a tackle, I am so gonna-

Before I could, she leaped past me and jumped on my head, forcing me to fall face-flat on the ground!

"...Ow..." I groaned, slowly getting back up.

"Jack!" I heard Newbie coming over to me and the Rainbow Brat laughing, "Nice landing, chubby."

"Tch..." I hissed, growling angrily.

"Jack, let me-"

"Just sit back and let me fight back newbie!" I hissed, charging straight at her and ready to punch her! Wait...how can I punch? I mean, I have hooves and...

Rainbow Striker simply bucked me in the stomach and I slammed back first into one of the corner poles, "Ow..."

"Tch..." I shook my head before getting up.

"Really? Is that the best you got? Wow, for someone who first came here, you got no skill."

....Heh....Is that so?

I let out a smirk, confusing both newbie and the Rainbow Striker.

"What are you up too?" Newbie asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Me? Well..." I gave Newbie a smirk. "I'm about to end this Pegasus's career."

"Pfft...I like to see you try." Rainbow Striker gloated.

"Really? Then I bet you can't fly straight and knock me out of this ring."

Heh, what am I planning? Well...something she won't see coming.

"Jack, what are you doing?" Newbie asked me curiously.

"Shh...Just watch newbie." I winked, stretching my back. Newbie sighed at me, shaking her head. Just watch and learn, newbie.

"Alright..." Rainbow Striker laughed. "Are you surrendering?"

"Me? Nah, I ain't surrendering." I snorted. "What you need to surrender is you being such a cocky little brat..."

"You're one to talk, fatty!" Rainbow Striker snorted back.

"Oh? I'm fat...look at you wearing that suckish leotard and mask...you look more fat." I chuckled, earning a snarl from my opponent while the whole crowd 'Ooh'd' at her.

"Oh man! And leave it to Mad Bull to leave a devastating burn to his opponent, Rainbow Striker!" The announcer stated, who had trouble hiding his smirk at that.

"Are you gonna get back to fighting or... What?" Newbie asked with a sweat drop forming on her forehead.

"Shut it." I shushed her. "Trust me..."

"Okay...?" Newbie rose a brow.

"Tch, oh really?! You think I'm fat, chubby?!" Rainbow Striker yelled.

"Yeah." I smirked. "You aren't even a man like me, and I bet you can't fight back that hard. I barely gotten hurt."

"What was that?" Rainbow Striker narrowed her eyes at me.

"I really meant it." I snorted. "After all, you...are...fat..."

The whole crowd gasped, even the mares widened their eyes and some even glared at my direction, but nobody glared harder than her...She gritted her teeth angrily before her eyes screamed murder straight towards me.

"Grr...Why...You...!" Rainbow Striker fumed in anger and embarrassment before she blasted straight at me in full force.

Letting out a smirk, I quickly got out of her way and managed to use my gut as a force to hit, slamming her towards the ropes and launching her back towards me. I began using my hooves to hit her back and forth over and over back to the ropes.

Newbie watches this from outside of the ring, blinking in surprise before commenting, "Hm...Weird."

You think this is weird? Check this little move...Well if I can perfect it in this form?

"Now for the humilitating defeat..." I smirked before turning back and jumping down as the Rainbow Striker came back flying towards me and I slammed my butt down on her face into the ground. Her body was behind me and was twitching before trying to pry her off of my bottom!

Soon, the whole crowd all winced and gasped at the impact before they all began laughing out loud for what they say.

"Ngh...Get...off...of me!" Rainbow Striker demanded, hissing as I looked down and saw half her face glaring at me.

"Hehehe, sorry loser." I gloated.

"Ngh...Ugh...do you even bathe?!" Rainbow Striker whined, trying to wiggle herself out of there.

"...Maybe." I snickered, grinning a bit. Heh heh, classic strategy for any wrestling competitions; Humiliation.

"Ha ha ha! Wow, no wonder they call you the Mad Bull! You're as mad as bull!" Rainbow Striker laughed.

"Jack, be careful." Newbie warned. "She could try anything to hurt you!"

"Pfft...What can she do to me?" I smirked.

"How 'bout this?" Heh? What is she- "HI-YAH!

AH! My butt! OW! Again?!

I suddenly leaped off and rubbed my backside, looking back and saw that gal laughing at me, swishing her tail around.

"Ha ha...Good thing I can use my tail for something other than to just show it off." Rainbow Striker smirked.

"Grrrr..... You'll pay for that!" I growled and I charged her.

She smirked before began making goofy faces before dodging while I slammed into the pole!

"OW!" That really hurt, dammit!

You were saying?" Rainbow Striker snickered, flying over to me and laughing at my distressed. I slowly gotten back up before moving over to the ropes, having a snarl on my face.

"Oh really?! Well I'll be glad to sit on you and gloat about all night!" I yelled angrily before getting up and backing up, using the rope as a way to send me flying straight at her. The mare just flew up into the air and I crashed into another pole.

“Ow.” The Rainbow Striker laughed while I groaned in pain. Grr, this little brat!

Newbie managed to pulled me off of the pole,"Told you.." She stated bluntly.

"Tch...I still had her..." I scoffed before wincing and looked behind my butt. Ow...right where Newbie hit me earlier...Crap...

"What's wrong? Can't fight back? Need a diaper to fix your bottom by the Wah-bulance?" I glared at Rainbow Striker, feeling so exasperated to just beat the ever-living crap out of her!

"Jack..." Newbie called, gaining my attention. "You need to calm down..."

"What?" I asked.

"Calm down. You're letting your angry cloud your judgement." Newbie lectured me.

"My...judgement?" What is she talking about?

"You need to study your opponent before you make a move." Newbie added, "If you know your opponents battle style then you can use that to your advantage."

"Me? But I..." I looked back at Rainbow Striker, who was grinning over at the crowd and enjoyed being praise. "I can't...I mean, I ain't that smart to know that so easily.

"You will if you don't let your emotions take hold." Newbie added.

I blinked at her before frowning, "Mm...Why the hell are you still trying to give out info to a guy like me?"

“Because your my friend and it’s one thing a true friend does.” Newbie replied with a soft smile.

"Hold on Jack, let me do this." Newbie offered, tapping my hoof before switching me out.

"Ah, so. Fluffy is next? What are you gonna do, puff up?” Rainbow Striker joked.

"Mm..." Newbie smirked. "Why not you come and punch me to find out?"

“Gladly...” Rainbow Striker smirked and she punched Newbie. “Ha!...What?!”

Newbie didn’t even flinch at the punch!

Instead she turned back and grabbed Rainbow Striker by the tail, leaped into the air and threw her onto the arena floor! The hell?!

"OW! Huh?! How the hay?!" Rainbow Striker yelled out.

“Don’t underestimate your opponent.” Newbie grinned.

"No, how didn't you do that?!" Rainbow Striker clarified, gaping at her.

“Easy. I let you punch me so you thought I’d let my guard down, but you were a mistaken and when you let your guard down, I struck.” Newbie explained.

"Oh yeah!? Take this!" Rainbow Striker begins spinning around her, hoping to distract newbie.

Newbie just sighed and she stomped her foot on the ground, creating a pillar that launched Rainbow Striker into the air!

The audience gasped in awe.

Newbie then leaped up and dove into her stomach and she came crashing down.

"OW!" Rainbow Striker hissed. "Hey! You aren't even allow to use magic!"

“That wasn’t magic. Earth ponies are connected to the land. And I used that connection.” Newbie explained.

Rainbow Striker simply just blinked before commenting, "...Okay yeah, but I'm still gonna call it magic!"

Rainbow Striker then charged at her as Newbie attempted to grab her tail, but that's what her opponent wanted! She quickly flew over her and grabbed her tail!

“Ow!” Newbie yelped in pain.

"Ha! Now then!" No! That's it! Screw this! I quickly climbed on top of the ropes, stretched it through, and launched myself straight at Rainbow Striker, slamming her while she let go of Newbie as we both crashed into a pole, with me rubbing my gut against her!

“Get off me!” Rainbow Striker yelled.

"No!" I laughed. "You hurt Newbie, so now you're ready to be crushed!"

"Ngh...Stupid...fatty..." Heh heh, hope you like some squash...

However, as I continued to do so...I noticed the small smirk on her face. What the?

"Well...if you wanna use your strength, don't mind if I do this!"

Wait wha-

WHACK!

.......

"YOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Oh...Ah...Ngh...Right up my...Ow...She kicked me right in the nuts....Ah...Ah...Ow...Ow...

Oh...

"Oooh..." Newbie winced. "That's gonna leave a mark..."

You think?! This is even worse than you kicking me right up my butt!

"You were saying?!" Grr! Damn you Rainbow Striker! You're dead after this! "Oh well, serves you right for giving me a mouthful of your stomach, so I decided to pay you back. Good thing my hoof was still free while you were crushing me under there!"

"Oh yeah?! Well wait till I make you pay!" I yelled angrily.

However, before any of us could try anything....

"Jack! Rainbow Striker! Watch out!" Huh?! Suddenly, Newbie tackled me out of the way, colliding against Rainbow Striker before we watched Newbie getting blasted right through and she fell onto a pole. The whole crowd gasped in shock upon seeing this as the announcer began panicking.

"Oh no! Fluffy's down! W-Who fired that magic blast?!"

Yeah! And if so, then I'll kill them!

Suddenly, two stallions stepped into the ring and I widened my eyes upon recognizing them.

"Ah! What the?!" I gaped. "You guys again?!"

It's those same damn stallions that I bumped into last night! What were they even doing here?!"

"Hey, what do you guys think you're doing?!" Rainbow Striker yelled, tilting her head over past my large figure and glared at them. "This is our match! Leave Fluffy alone!"

"Sorry, but we have orders from our master that we need to bring this girl over to our master." Tch, like hell you're gonna do that!

"Quick, let's bring her before they try anything!" The second stallion stated, which the first nodded before walked over to the weakened Newbie. Oh hell no they aren't!

"Quick, we gotta stop them!" I yelled.

"We need to do something, but first...Get off of me!" Eh? Oh...Uhh....Let's not talk about it.

"R-Right..." I quickly got off of her before we glared at the two stallions grabbing Newbie and were trying to run out of the ring till the two of us turned to each other and nodded.

"HEY!" I yelled, grabbing the two of the weird stallions looked back at us. "You want Newbie? Then you'll have to beat us to get her!"

"Yeah!" Rainbow Striker yelled before turning to me, "Hey fatso, let's just call it a truce for now till this match ends."

"Yeah..." I nodded before grabbing onto her by biting onto her tail.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" Rainbow Striker whined, before I made a small smirk.

"Just think of it as a little thing I like to call 'teamwork'." I muffled before spinning around and threw her straight at the two stallions, who were collided against her and crashed into the pole, dropping Newbie in the process.

"Owww..." Rainbow Striker slowly got back up and wobbled her way back to me before shaking her head and glared at my direction. "Hey, watch it next time!"

"Hey, at least it worked, right?" I rolled my eyes. "And...fine, I get it. I apologize."

"You better..." She snorted before we noticed the two stallions slowly getting back up, and we saw dark aura surrounding the both of them.

"You two have made a grave mistake." They both said simultaneously, both sounding a little creepy in my opinion.

"Tch, more like you two can try..." I snorted. "After all, you got us to deal with..."

"And look at this folks! Mad Bull and Rainbow Striker are making a team-up against these two strange stallions! Let's move on and see where this will lead!"

Right...Thanks announcer guy.

Soon, the two stallions began glowing in dark aura and shot out dark fire-like beams at us.

"Watch out!" Rainbow Striker hissed before the two of us quickly ducked from their attacks and we rolled across to the other side as they were glared at our direction. "Tch, so they think they can fire against us."

"Tch, then we'll just use fire against fire at these idiots." I smirked. "You ready...?"

"Sure thing...fatty." Heh, it's funny...I can't believe that it took me so long to take me to realize this at all. Newbie...Hold on tight. We're gonna save you against them...!

Suddenly, the two stallions quickly charged straight ahead and tackled us! Unfortunately, I grabbed ahold of them before grabbing onto their back by wrapping my hooves around their torso and lifted them up in the air before slamming them hard down from the head.

"Ha! Is that all you got?!" Rainbow Striker smirked, flapping her wings hard enough to push the other stallion away before she lifted him up in the air before tossing him up in the air. She flew straight up and slammed him back hard to the floor. "Wow, how original..."

Heh, you said it Newbie.

"Grr..." The dark stallion that was with me groaned and twitched in pain while he was upside down, his head still groaning from the impact I gave him. He quickly used his backlegs to kick me in the face, making me step back a little before he managed to get back up and apple-buck me in the nose.

"OW!" I hissed, shaking my head. "Tch, oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!" He yelled, charging at me and tackled me, pushing me back to the corner. "Just face it you, you're just some big brute that the master has been watching. Why care for some weak pony like her?"

"Tch...Because unlike you, I care about my friends and she believed me even after she helped me out from my problems! And also, as a man, I ain't gonna leave some chick like her behind!" I smirked before slamming him away with my gut.

"And because she's our friend!" Rainbow Striker screamed, charging straight down before she tackled the other stallion in the gut, slamming him into his other comrade. "Hey, wanna tag-team together...Fatty?"

"...Yeah...Let's do it, Skittles." I smirked before I reached out for her hoof and she started to spin around, slowly creating a rainbow vortex with me in it. She then threw me straight down at them as I used my hind legs down for the count and hit them right in the jawlines, throwing them off course and crushing them underneath my legs into the mat.

"OOOH! And what a devastating attack to these two new ponies jaws! Now that's gonna leave a mark!"

Tch, you bet your butt this was.

"Ugh...W-What...? How...could we...?" Heh, you really wanna know? Well then, let's finish this before we're done with you two fully.

"Hey Rainbow...You ready to run them down?" I smirked, cracking my head a bit.

"Heh...You just read my mind." She smirked, stretching her back before quickly flying over and started spinning them around before she quickly grabbed the two by the torso and throw them towards me. Using my backlegs of these things in this form, I quickly turned around and apple-bucked both of their crushed faces back to the Rainbow Striker. She quickly flew over and stretched the ropes, making them fall back flinging them way up to the air before the two of us nodded to one another and charged ahead, using both our plots and as soon as they were falling straight to the position we hoped for, we crushed them tightly tightly before slamming them hard to the ground to finish them off.

"And there we have it mares and gentle-ponies! Mad Bull and Rainbow Striker completely dominated the two of them together and fully won the match together! Man, what a crazy way to end this match."


Heh, you damn right...

Me and Raibow Striker got off of them before we watched and noticed the two slowly began disappearing, fading away...

Huh...What a surprise. So they were just like those shadow things back at the empire...Hmm...Well at least they're taken care of.

"Heh...Not so bad, fatty." Rainbow Striker smirked.

"Not even for you, good job using your own plot, Skittles." I smirked back, nudging her back.

"For a first title match between these two opponents, who would've thought these two newly heated rivals would actually become partners."

Yeah yeah, save it for after we take care of Newbie. Right now, it's best we get out of here. I think I had enough fighting for one day...


Later

"M-Mm...Mm?" Oh, about damn time newbie. We were outside of the lounge room, waiting till finally for this pony to finally waken up.

"You alright Newbie?" I asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah...Ow...what just happened?" Newbie groaned, shaking her head.

"Apparently, some two weird stallions came in and tried capturing you, but kicked their butts...literally." Rainbow Striker...No, Skittles told her about it.

"Ah...I see..." Newbie frowned. "It must've been the ones who tried taking me last night...I should have suspected much that they would try something to kidnap me..."

"Yeah, but don't worry, we handled it just fine, ain't that right Skittles?" I chuckled.

"Yep, you could say that fatty." Skittles smirked.

"Ah...I should have suspected as much...I knew you looked way too familiar." Newbie softly smiled.

"Hey, I never leave a friend hanging." Skittles winked, crossing her hooves and settling down.

Sarah nodded before smiling warmly, "Thanks for saving me, both of you."

"Anytime Newbie." I smirked. "You can thank me and Skittles for saving you from those two clowns."

"But you know, I'm surprised that you found out that it was her, Jack." Newbie blinked. "How did you know?"

"Well...Heh, I figured it out during the match by my gut feelings." I smirked. "Also, I may have discovered it during the match by her tail and her constant whining."

"Heh, so you figured it out huh?" Rainbow Striker smirked before removing her mask to reveal her face. "So what was your first clue? That I called you a lot of fat nicknames?"

"Shaddup, so what if I am? I'm still gonna call myself husky like my mom tells me sometimes." I huffed, leaning against the chair.

"Whatever..." Skittles rolled her eyes before asking, "So why are you a pony?"

"The same thing happened when we went to the Dragon Lands but instead of turning into a frigging dragon, I was turned into this." I explained.

"Well, you're still fat, fatty." Skittles snorted.

"Yeah yeah, whatever..." I rolled my eyes.

"Jack..." Newbie softly smiled, seeing me feeling relax. "Have you actually taken my word of advice?"

"Y-Yeah..." I blushed, looking away. "So?"

"Mm..." Don't even try smiling, newbie. "So what happened to those two stallions?"

"Meh, we took them down and they disappeared, but it didn't seem to bothered the crowd." Skittles shrugged before placing her hooves behind her head. "Other than that, we really gotten our fame out there, ain't that right, Mad Bull?"

"Heh, you said it, Rainbow Striker." I laughed, giving her a noogie, which she laughed back before exclaiming, "I'm glad...You really are a Mad Bull, fatty."

"Mm...Glad you two are getting along." Newbie chuckled.

"Hmph...So you like wrestling?" I asked, finishing off my noogie.

"Yeah, got interested in it when I saw Sarah kick your butt, both metaphorically and literally." She chuckled while I looked away with a slight blush. "So I decided to try it myself."

"Hmm..." I muttered, trying to hold back an anger, but let out a heavy sigh. "Yeah...Heh, guess I really didn't see that coming...and thanks to those two pony bastards, we didn't have the chance to at least fight to see who's the strongest..."

"Yeah..." Skittles sighed before punching me in the shoulder, "But hey, at least we had a good fight, right? I swear that I was gonna finish you off."

"No, I was!" I chuckled.

Huh...It's funny. We never had a real conversation to each other other than arguing with one another. Mm...

"So wait, the two stallions disappeared?" Sarah asked curiously.

"Yeah....Must've been something created by that bastard." I huffed. "I mean...that Void fellow, right? They kept spouting out dark aura and crap."

Newbie lets out a sigh upon realization, "Of course..."

Dammit, what the hell is this guy's problem? He's seriously pissing me off...

"Surprised that you figured it out, fatty." Skittles blinked.

"Hey, I can be smart sometimes..." I snorted. "Besides, he's darkness right...it's obvious, ain't it?"

"Yeah yeah, sure..." What do you mean by that?!

"Well...in any case, what now?" Newbie wondered. "Where are we?"

"In the lounge...The referee allowed us to stay here to rest and we can leave anytime now since the show's over." Skittles explained.

"Yeah, it's best we head out now..." I sighed before feeling my stomach growled. "Ugh...I really want to eat...but I want to fight too..."

"How about we just go back to the home-ship and use the ring in there?" Skittles offered. "You can get something to eat and you can fight."

"And the gang will freak when they see you like this." Newbie added.

"Yeah, yeah..." I sighed. "...Look, I'm sorry for acting like a bull."

"It's okay, Jack." Newbie reassured, smiling.

"Yeah...But you know, I think you can take me on whether you're human or a pony." Skittles smiled before nudging me on the side. "Heh heh, you know, even as a pony, you still look fat, fatty."

"Huh...whatever Skittles." I smirked before looking down, "But you know...maybe I thought you guys wouldn't want to hang out with me because I wasn't the strongest when I lost to Sarah...but I guess I was wrong..."

I guess looked where it landed me...I guess I-

WHACK!

"OW!" I hissed, feeling Skittles whacking me upside the head. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"To wake you up, fatty!" Skittles glared at me. "And you're darn right that you're wrong! So what if you're not the strongest? You're the strongest in my book, fatty."

"Huh?" I looked at her in surprise.

"You heard me. Even if you're not the strongest anymore, you're still number one in my book." Skittles stated.

"...Heh, thanks Skittles." I chuckled. "I guess I was scared that you all ditched me, but...it looks like I was wrong."

"I know that, and it's the truth." Skittles smiled.

"Now come on, let's go back to the home-ship." Newbie offered before we heard the door opened, revealing to be Snowflake, who came over and Jojo popped out and leaped into my mane. He nuzzled my face, squeaking happily.

"Heh...Yeah..." I smiled softly.

Maybe I'm not the strongest anymore, but at least I know these guys don't think I'm weak and didn't want to hang out with me, but maybe I just pushed them away on that fear of mine, but no more....This time, I think I'm happy to say that it doesn't matter for a guy like me to always be the strongest, but to be always there for those guys...My friends...

Not too soon, I started to grow a headache...and then I let out a groan.

"What's wrong fatty?" Skittles asked. "You look pretty pale..."

"Yeah...I don't know why..." I groaned, rubbing my head. What's going on? Why do I hear Newbie’s voice?

I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the First Guardian of Honesty, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power.

Suddenly, a large light engulfed us...coming out of me...


Later

"...Jack... Jack..!"

"Fatty...!"

"Is he okay?!"

"What do you think...?"

U-Ugh...W-What...? What's going on...? Ugh, get out of my head...

H-Huh...? The moment I opened my eyes, I see not just Newbie and Skittles looking down at me, but I saw the other losers looking down at me too.

"Jack, are you alright?!" Jamie asked in concern.

"Yeah, and it looks like nothing went wrong with you..." Nicole agreed.

"Ugh.. what happened?" I asked groggily.

"You fell out again..." Skittles stated.

"And not just that, but it looks like you turned back to normal as well." Newbie added, much to my surprise. Seriously?! I am?!

"And not just that Jack...but, you...gain cutie marks too." Ren added in surprise.

"What!?" I gotten up before looking at myself, and saw my hands...My hands! Wait...I'm human again! "Wait...did you say cutie marks?!"

"Well..." Rarity's horn glowed, bringing up a mirror up to me and said, "Take a look."

I swiped the mirror from her and looked at my cheeks.

Right there...there were the same as the nerd's and the kid's cutie marks. Except, it had three apples on them.

"What...the hell?" I muttered, twitching in anger.

"It looks like Applejack's cutie mark." Skittles stated.

"Well...ain't that...lovely?" Applejack rose a brow, feeling uncomfortable about that.

"Yeah.. now that means you have magic now too, Jack." Newbie stated.

"And this is quite amazing..." Twilight muttered. "I mean, for you to have cutie-marks, you must've resolved yourself like Ren and Jamie did the last two times..."

You're kidding, right?

"Woo-hoo! That's so cool! Yay!" Pinkie cheered, jumping around the couch I was on.

"What the hell...?" I repeated myself, twitching angrily. "Great, now I have these girlish things?"

"Stallions have cutie marks too." Newbie said with a deadpan look. "And so does Ren and Jamie."

"I know, and it makes it even weirder!" I exclaimed.

"Eh, you dealt with Pinkie Pie.. nothing is weirder than that." Skittles shrugged.

Okay... Skittles had a point. That pink brat is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.

"Ugh..." I sighed. "Whatever...why did I get these in the first place…?"

"Because you resolved yourself." Sarah explained.

"Resolved...myself?" I asked.

"Ren and Jamie must've done the same...Because they care about their friends, even if you did when saving me..." Sarah smiled. "You all have that power...each of you possessed the powers of the Elements of Harmony..."

"Yeah, she kinda has a point..." Ren shrugged.

"Well at least you did fine..." Rantaro snorted. "Really wished to see that fat pony version of you, fatso..."

"What was that?!" I growled angrily, growing a tick mark on my head.

"Jack, calm down..." Kaede sighed. "And Rantaro, don't even try doing that..."

"Whatever..." Rantaro rolled his eyes.

"So anyway, Sarah and Rainbow Dash told us what happened and what's been bugging you..." Mason stated, looking at me with a frown.

"Jack..." Fluttershy looked away sadly. "We never knew it really chewed you out...I mean, we knew you're always upset, but..."

"It's fine, I mean it..." I scratched the back of my head. "I mean, I always kept my problems down within me...and I never tried asking about it to anyone...it's just not me, but with you guys..." I gave them a satisfied smirk, "I guess I wouldn't mind telling you what's going through my mind."

"Uh, haven't you always been, Jack?" Pinkie questioned.

"And no offense, but you tell us your honesty way too much from your head too much, Private Yamaki." Skye rolled her eyes.

"That is true." Nicole hummed in agreement.

Tch! Stop ruining my moment!

"But still, I can't believe it...Two cutie-marks?!" Twilight shouted, almost deafening us. "I mean, this has to mean something!"

"Which means 3 down, 6 more to go..." Rantaro sighed, rolling his eyes. "Who's next? Red haired or glasses?"

"H-Hey!" Kaede pouted.

"Mm..." The nerd in the glasses just shrugged, still going through her iPad.

"I know, but it's still weird that you guys are getting those..." Applejack stated.

"Meh, you might as well get used to it..." Skittles shrugged.

"Yeah! And soon, we'll be having tons of humans with cutie-marks! Isn't it awesome or what?!" The pink loon grinned crazily.

"Right....Pinkie." Rarity coughed sheepishly.

"But what could it all mean...?" Jamie muttered, closing his eyes before he began taking notes. "And plus, I was a little surprised to hear that you were transformed into a pony, which seems similar to what happened to us back at the Dragon Lands. It would seem that we managed to create a resolve of one of our problems, transforming us back in the process...."

Hmph...Okay okay, settle down nerd. Jeez, I can't even catch up with all that crap...but still...

"....Why us...?" That's the questioned I keep wondering, practically all of us. Just more questions with few answers.

"That shall be revealed in time..." Newbie spoken, gaining the rest of our attention.

"What do you mean...?" Nicole asked, narrowing her eyes at her.

"...Sorry, not yet..." Newbie shook her head, unable to provide any answers to us.

Great, she's foreshadowing again! Ugh!

"What the hell?! Just tell us!" I demanded.

"Not yet...even though it was given to you by accident...but you all were still chosen to help..." Newbie immediately shut herself up, covering her mouth.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Accident..?" Skittles asked.

"Nothing!" Newbie exclaimed sheepishly.

"Newbie..." I warned. "What did you say?"

"Nothing." She huffed while the rest of us glared at her.

"Sarah...This isn't a game for you to be playing." Mason stated sternly. "We're tired of waiting, and we demand some answers..."

"...I know, but even so, I may know but I may not know..." What the hell is that supposed to mean?! I narrowed my eyes at her again, but all she did was give us a sheepish smile and just teleported out of the room

"W-What the?! Hey!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Well...she's gone." Rantaro groaned.

"She's just a mystery than ourselves, or even Void." Kodi commented, pouting a bit.

"Why doesn't she want to tell us?" Carrie wondered. "Does she not trust us that much?"

"Well...Let's just give her some space." Ren shrugged.

"I think that's a very nice idea." Fluttershy softly smiled.

"Yeah....Although..." I sighed. "I still wanna a match against between you Skittles..."

"Well...Why not we re-act it?" Eh? Is she serious?

"Wait, you mean you two are gonna wrestle with each other?" Ren asked in surprise.

"Are you two sure?" Kaede frowned. "Won't you two get each other hurt? You two are lucky that none of you gotten bad wounds that would have send you two in the hospital...again."

"Meh...We can handle it." I snorted. "Just watch it...Now then..." Slapping my cheeks, I quickly got off of my bed and gave Skittles a smirk. "You ready Skittles?"

"Heh...Ready's my middle name." Skittles nodded, giving me a competitive look. The two of us glared at each other determinedly till the moment was ruined by a certain pink loon...

"Wait, really? Dashy? I never knew that! I always thought that your middle name was-"

"SHUT IT PINKIE!" We both hissed, earning a sheepish grin from her before she slowly duck down. Tch...Now then, I think it's best we be prepared for our little exhibition match...

"Hey Jack..." Ren spoken up, giving me a soft smile. "Do you mind if you had an audience?"

"Eh?" What? Is he for real right now?

"Well...I may as well...hang out..." Nicole sighed, putting away her iPad before giving us a soft smile, "It would be something seeing your large bod against Ms. Rainbow Dash's skinny and athletic body..."

"Same here!" Carrie giggled.

"Well...I guess it'll be alright." Kaede smiled softly. "It'll be at least to show you that we actually do care..."

"Yeah! Come on Private Yamaki! Private Rainbow Dash! Give us a good match that'll surely satisfy our entertainment!" Skye jumped up and down, feeling pumped up about it.

"I might as well watch too...friend." Mason smirked at me, earning a shocked look from the others while Jamie and the girls gave me smiles, well maybe also Rantaro, but I don't know about the guy. He's just leaning against the wall but gave me a slight nod.

"...Heh..." I chuckled before I boomed with laughter, nearly surprising everyone, "Hahahahaha! Well alright! Glad to hear that I got you guys behind my back!"

"See? Friends forever." Skittles winked. "Now you better hurry and don't chicken out, fatty!"

Oh please, I barely ever chick out on anything Skittles! Now then...where's my...spandex shorts?


Meanwhile

"Hmm...It appears that my own creations were weak...How disappointing..." Void sneered down at the home-ship, clenching his fists. "Oh well...it won't matter...I'll shatter their faith for good...She probably helped those fools gained another power. She must be dealt with first before I can take the Elements of harmony."

Void gazes over at the stars, directly over at the moon shining down.

"And to do that...I need to make them lose their powers fully...by making them fall deeper and deeper till their hearts crumbled...into nothing. I think they need to know a bit more soon enough...That way, let's see how they can take responsibility on the current state of their situation if I reveal that..."


Later

"Dear Princess, I learned something surprisingly while being in this crummy girly place of yours. I thought I could have learned much about always being the strongest and everyone will give you the respect like I had back home with my family and my gang. However, when I suffered...a humiliating loss to Newbie, I felt like they lost faith in me. But after a little match against with my newest wrestling rival, 'Rainbow Striker', and some encouragement from my new friend, I realized that being strong isn't the way to gain friends, and holding back your bottled emotions from how you truly feel and lying to yourself that you're fine on the inside and outside isn't a nice thing...But it doesn't matter now because now admitting my feelings to the gang made me feel better now...Well whatever crappy fairy tale lesson you want me to learn. But either way, I-I'm not going soft, mind you princess-"

"Jack! Be sensible on these messages!" Twilight scolded me sternly.

"Oh relax, she won't mind." I scoffed. "You need to learn to stop praising other ponies here that easily, purple nerd."

Twilight simply sighed and rolled her eyes before writing the last bits of the message.

"Okay, I already put your name on it and I'll gladly sent this to Spike after this...For now, stay safe you two." Twilight warned while I nodded before stepped into the ring with the others cheering for not just me, but for Skittles as she entered the ring, wearing her Rainbow Striker costume.

"Heh...What? Was it supposed to be a costume party or something?" I joked, earning a smirk back from her.

"Maybe, but when you said you wanna rematch, I knew that you had to..." Heh, you bet...and now we can finally satisfy our battle together, girl...Because now...

"Oh Jack! Rainbow! Please be careful and don't go too hard on each other, pretty please?" Fluttershy pleaded softly.

"Yeah, and make it a good clean fight, please?" Ren added.

"Yeah yeah, we got it. Now then..." I smirked down at Skittles, who was stretching her back while I was adjusting my black spandex shorts. "Get ready to be squashed by yours truly, Mad Bull..."

"And get ready to taste the rainbow by me, Rainbow Striker..." Skittles chuckled before we heard the bell rung as the two of us slowly circled around each other...and then...

"HAAAAHHH!"

"YAAAHHHH!"

Heh heh, now this is something I will enjoy...And in a way, to at least make myself feel better to learn much about it today. But who gives a crap? Right now, it's butt-kicking time!

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Oh my god...I'm so so so sorry...this came out late...I just wasn't motivated or feeling like myself for a long while....School's just making me feel dull, but I tried...I'm sorry if this came out late or even didn't feel that exciting. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. Plus also, that move at the end was inspired by Rainbow Mika from Street Fighters V.

Also, we also got a bit of info from Sarah, but who knows what else she knows about them.

Until then readers, sayonara!

Now let the credits roll!

PreviousChapters Next