• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 4,852 Views, 440 Comments

My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria - MaxTV1234



Ren Loodan, a human who awoken in Equestria from a spaceship, meets the Mane Six and tries to search for his past and defeat the forces of evil, along with other humans who awaken in pods as they team up with Ren in search for their pasts as well.

  • ...
 440
 4,852

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 33 - The Cutie Pox! A Reason To Live?

Author's Note:

I know I'm skipping an episode, but don't worry, Sisterhooves Special will be in the next chapter. I promise. I thought that maybe this chapter will be suited for our new human companion. Also, this chapter will contain the new human's POV. So enjoy another chapter of MLP: RAIE.

"HA HA HA HA!"

A young boy was seen being pushed into some garbage with tears in his eyes. The three bullies laughed at him, seeing what a pointless loser with no reason to live lying in the garbage while he cries. That loser...was me...

"Look at him guys, he's such a loser!"

"Yeah, no one likes a smart snitch in class! Serves you right for telling on me the other day for stealing lunch money from someone!"

"Ha! Enjoy your life mama's boy!"

They began laughing at me as I continued to cry, unable to fight back or say something back to them.

After that dreadful day, I didn't go to school and instead stayed at the family mansion and read books to some of my little sisters. My family's library was very huge, so there was plenty of time for me to read all day.

"Please, you have to talk to him. I received a call from the principal and he told us that Jamie hasn't gone to school for a while. He's been having some bullying troubles! Please, go talk to him!" Oh, that's my parents talking. Or at least...my mother arguing my father.

"Look, I'm very busy with my business, so I have no time for this nonsense." Father....as always, he doesn't bother to talk to me or my sisters.

"This is what you do! You never bother to give support to your children and always focus on your work than your own family!" My mother complained. I kept ignoring their talks and just continued to read a book in my room. I...I have no reason to live...all this troubles I keep having...I...I don't want this...


....Huh? Where am I? I slowly got up, finding myself in some room. How did I get here? All I remember was awakening in that pod, and finding myself in some room, and all of a sudden...I saw those monsters along with a talking dog! Oh, thank goodness it was all a dream. Huh? Hold up, I don't remember being in this room. I looked over to the window next to the right and looked over to see some town, and...ponies?! What's going on here!?

I immediately got up and examined the small room I was in. Strange, the walls feels like tree bark. Is this some sort of tree house I'm in? Oh, it sounds like someone in downstairs. I can hear some voices. I wonder if the people who set me on this bed are here? Before I took my leave, I saw my journal on the desk. Oh my, thank goodness that I still have it.

You see, my journal is what I used to take notes of everything I see whenever I learn something new. It's not because I have short term memory loss, I want to use them for if I need to teach someone or do research about it.

I picked it up and headed out of the small room, and saw myself being upstairs. I slowly walked out and saw downstairs from up here. Hmm, judging by all these book shelves, I say it must be a library. But why did I sleep in here? It's not the family's library nor any library I've ever visited.

"So how's he doing Twi and Spike?" Huh? I saw some people sitting down on the couches with...a purple equine? What's happening? And does that equine have a horn?! W-what's going on?! And is that a dragon?! Okay okay, calm down Jamie. Please calm down...this all has to be dream and I'm dreaming...right?

"I mean, with what happened the other night, he was scared out of his wits." A boy with orange hair said with concern.

"Well he's been doing alright, but just a bit out." The purple equine assured. "But besides that, I noticed that his eyes were quite baggy."

"Yeah, it's like he had zero sleep since ever!" The purple dragon with green spikes nodded. Hey! I-I resent that...It's true that I never slept for a while, but that's because I was busy writing another part of my book.

"It's strange really..." A man with a red scarf wrapped around his neck said, rubbing his chin in thought. "When we first found him, his eyes were already like that. Besides, I checked over the pod and found a fifth pod in there. I assume that he might've woken up when we were out in Nightmare Night."

Nightmare Night? What's that? This might be something good to take some info by writing this down in my notes, but now isn't the time.

"Guess whoever he is, he must worked real hard to stay up all night, huh?" The girl with the red hair said. "Though...I can't help but think that I might've seen him before."

"Really? Did you look familiar to you before showing up in Equestria?" The purple equine asked curiously.

"I think...if I saw his face again, then maybe that might help." She replied with a shrug.

Saw my face again? Does she even know me? After all, I'm just some loser that nobody bothers to pay attention or even realize if I exist. She's probably mistaken me for someone else.

"Hoo?" Huh? Who said that? "Hoo." I slowly turned around, only to face to face with some owl. I blinked in surprise and let out a shriek before accidentally slipping on the steps, and falling very hard on the steps.

OW OW OW OW OW OW! Okay, I deserve that...

"Huh?" Everyone turned to me with surprised looks on their faces.

"Hey, isn't that...?" The dragon came over and looked at me before putting his hand on my forehead. "Yeowch...he sure took a hard hit to the ground."

"Yeah..." The purple equine came over with a curious expression. As soon as my dizziness was over, I was met with concern and worried looks from them. "Are you okay?" She asked in concern, causing me to shriek in fear.

"Ah! Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything you want!" I cried in fear.

"Calm down, we're not here to hurt you." The red scarfed kid said. "Get ahold of yourself."

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t-to frighten you all." I sighed in relief. "But I'm questioning one thing....why is there a talking equine in here?!"

"Talking equine? Oh, you mean Twilight?" The boy with orange hair asked.

"Umm...excuse me?" The purple...I mean, Twilight looked at me with an annoyed look. "I'm not a equine, I happen to be a pony. More specifically, a Unicorn."

"A-A Unicorn?!" I exclaimed in shock. "That's impossible! Unicorns are nothing more than myth! I even read about them and there's no shred of evidence that they're real!"

"Hey!" Twilight exclaimed in annoyance, feeling offended.

"Everyone, calm down." The girl with red hair said, trying to ease off the argument. "Now then, let's take a breather and relax. How about we start over? Let's introduce ourselves for him to get to know."

"I see why not." The orange-haired boy shrugged with a grin. "Names Ren Loodan. Nice to meet ya, dude."

"Loodan?" I questioned. "Oh, that's Estonian for Hope, correct?"

"Yes! Finally, someone gets it!" Ren grinned, while everyone else sighed.

"I am Mason Hunter, a personal bodyguard of Elena Ortega and a good friend of Ren, my sister, and others." The red-scarfed boy known as Mason introduced himself with a bow.

"Elena Ortega?" I asked before realizing that name. "Ah yes, she's the heir of the Ortega corporation, which resides in England."

"Y-yes. I am surprise that you know that." Mason said with a surprised look.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to be rude..." I sighed with a sad look.

"No, it's not being rude, just surprised for someone like you would know that." Mason clarified. I looked down, avoiding his gaze and replied "I-I see, well it's just that my family is very close to the Ortega Family as we helped them in many business trades."

"Huh? Really?" Mason wondered. "I see..."

Umm, so this is the personal bodyguard of the heir of the Ortega Family. I have heard rumors about him and through research, is a master prodigy of Kendo. Looking at him really frightens me...

"I'm Twilight Sparkle, a fellow student of Princess Celestia who is studying the magic of Friendship." Twilight smiled before frowning in annoyance. "And please don't call me a myth. That's very offensive."

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you angry!" I pleaded with a worried look. Twilight raised a brow before saying "It's okay. I'm just telling that."

"Oh...so sorry." I sighed. Well at least she doesn't say mean comments to me. Or maybe...is she thinking about them? Does she hate me or something?

"I'm Spike! Twilight's Number#1 Assistant!" The little purple dragon known as Spike introduced himself with a confident grin.

"Spike..." I muttered aloud. "Hmm...are you perhaps a dragon?"

"Yeah! What? You never have ones from where you and the others are from?" He asked in confusion.

"No, I read that dragons are also mythical..." I said before realizing what I said. "Oh! I-I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you angry!"

"I-it's okay! I was just asking, that's all." Spike shrugged innocently before whispering to Twilight. "This guy is scared as a chicken..."

I frowned and sighed sadly. He's not wrong...I'm just a foolish coward....

"I'm Kaede Ross, nice to meet you." The red haired known as Kaede greeted me. "So what's your name? I don't we caught it."

"W-well, it's not like you guys will even remember me at all, but...My name is Jamie W-Watson." I greeted myself.

"Jamie Watson..." She thought for a while until she let out a gasp. "I know you! You're THE Jamie Watson."

"Huh?" I asked. So someone does know me? But...how?

"So you do know him?" Twilight asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I've seen him a few times on the news." She said with a smile. "He's the heir to his family's fortune and the author of many mystery books and other subjects! I love reading any of his mystery solving books! I'm a huge fan!"

"Oh...so I guess someone does know me..." I muttered aloud.

"Ah, now I'm too familiar with that name." Mason nodded. "Apparently, hearing his last name, he might be related to Mr. Watson, a fellow wealthy man who takes his job seriously, but very dependable in the Ortega Family's Business Trade."

"Yeah, that sounds like father..." I sighed sadly, clutching on my notebook real hard.

"So you're rich?!" Ren exclaimed in shock before grinning. "Wow, that's awesome!"

"Not exactly awesome..." I muttered aloud, which they all heard.

"What do you mean by that?" Spike asked curiously, causing me to wince and cover my mouth with my notebook. Why did I say that aloud? See, I have a habit to do that kind of stuff.

"N-nothing...just ignore me..." I sighed sadly, glancing away from their curious gazes.

"Okay..." Ren rubbed his head bashfully before saying "Anyway, I know you're confused about all this, but to put it simply, this is Equestria."

"Equestria?" I asked, my ears perking up on that name. "Tell me! Please!"

"S-sure..." Ren chuckled nervously over my excitement. "Anyway, Equestria is a world filled with talking ponies and all. Some are Earth Ponies, like normal horses but with brute strength, and some are Pegasus, who can fly, and others are Unicorn like Twilight, who can use Magic. Trust me, there are many mythical creatures out here. I once read them on a Manga."

"He's right." Twilight nodded with a smile. "I know you're confused about all of this, but once you get used to this place, you'll be fine."

"Huh? Once you get used to this place? But what about home?" I asked, feeling scared.

"Do not worry, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are trying to find a way to bring us back." Mason assured with a soft grin. "And if you ask, they're the rulers of this land. Both powerful Alicorns."

"A-Alicorns?" I exclaimed in shock and curiously. I see, well if I am stuck in this place, I can't help but take notes of this. Good thing I always keep my Number#2 Pencil in my shirt pockets. I quickly took one out and started taking some info in it.

"What are you doing?" Spike asked.

"I'm taking notes. See, whenever I learn something new, I love taking some notes to research and learn more about." I answered with a soft smile. "I even sometimes overwork myself with books."

"Wait, books?" Twilight perked up on that with an excited grin. "You mean...you do research from books?!"

"O-of course, I love reading books since I was a kid. The family's library is very massive, and I read that place twice." I smiled happily, hearing that someone appreciates it.

"You read a library twice?! I read my school's library twice too! I once even read the entire library here as well!" Twilight let out a squeal of joy, while the others simply chuckled at our excited.

"I know! This is so amazing!" I happily smiled before realizing that they were there, causing me to flinch and said "Oh...I'm so sorry!"

"For what? We weren't doing anything." Ren shrugged.

"For annoying you with my smile. I didn't mean to disappoint..." I said sadly.

"We don't mind." Kaede shook her head. "Though, it's very nice to meet you, Jamie."

"Umm...thank you, I guess...Miss Kaede." I said nervously, nearly covering my face with my journal.

"What's up with him? He acts like Fluttershy." Spike whispered to Ren, who shrugged. Fluttershy? Wonder who is that?

Though, I am surprised that this young lady knows me. Why?

"Anyway..." Mason turned to me with a serious expression. "I would like to ask what happened when you awoken from the pod?"

"The pod?" I asked in confusion.

"The sleeping pod from where you awakened." He clarified before saying "That's where me, my sister, Kaede, and Ren awoken."

"Oh..." I nodded in understanding. "Well, I was scared and tried to find my way out until I found a secret way out and find myself in some apartment room. That's when I saw some monsters and a talking dog and freaked out before blacking out."

"Oh that, well actually, that was us in costumes. We were celebrating Nightmare Night." Ren said with a nervous grin.

"Nightmare Night?" I asked.

"Basically, it's like Halloween." Kaede explained.

"It's true. Nightmare Night is some connection around Nightmare Moon, an evil entity we once encountered, but defeated." Twilight explained with a joyful grin. I took some notes down in my journal, trying to copy down notes about this Nightmare Night.

"I-I see...sorry for freaking out there..." I apologized sadly before realizing something. "Hold on! I remember there being four mon...I mean, people in costumes there, along with that talking dog! I know I wasn't imagining things!"

"Oh, you mean Kodiak?" Spike asked, much to my confusion.

"Kodiak?" I asked. "Isn't that the name of a city somewhere in Alaska?"

"Yeah, that's the name of my dog." Ren replied. "I understand if you were shocked when saw him talking, but he's a very good dog friend. Even I was shocked when I first him, but we were getting along very well."

"So wait, we have talking dogs here?" I asked, sweat-dropping a little.

"Well, technically no." Twilight shook her head. "I read a few books a while back before I came to Ponyville and discovered that there are some animals that can have the ability to talk by birth."

"A talking dog..." I muttered with widened eyes. There's no way I'm going to believe this...right?

"Ha...he's even shocked than you guys were when you first Kodi." Spike chuckled, nudging Mason a bit, who crossed his arms and sighed.

"So anyway, I understand that you're confused by all this, but trust us, you'll get used to this until Princess Celestia finds a way to get you back home." Twilight assured with a soft grin.

I sighed sadly and nodded before saying "Yes...okay, ma'am."

"Please, call me Twilight." She chuckled with a smile, causing me to blush a bit. Why are they being so nice to me? Is this a trick?...Are they letting my guard down before they revealed their true colors when the time comes? If so, then it's going to be another tough challenge for me to bear....

"A-anyway, may I ask one question?" I spoke up curiously. "Wasn't there four people in costumes I say before I passed out?"

"Oh, you must mean Carrie." Kaede replied, much to my confusion. "She's Mason little sister."

"Little sister?" I asked, looking over the tall slender man.

"Yes, I am sorry if she couldn't have meet you. You see, she's busy playing with her friends, but tomorrow will be her first day of school." Mason explained with a serious expression on his face.

"Wait...you mean, go to school in a world filled with talking ponies and mythical creatures?" I asked, raising a brow at him.

"Yes. Even if we are trapped here, I wouldn't want my little sister to forget about her education." Mason replied.

"Right..." I sighed. They're accepting this situation for how long exactly?

"But since you're here, I guess we can show you the home-ship." Ren chuckled, much to my confusion.

"The home-ship?"

"The home-ship is the place where we awakened. It's also a good place where we can sleep, eat, and stay at until we managed to find a way to get back home." He explained. "But other than that, we discovered new rooms in the home-ship when you got out of the pod."

"New rooms?" I asked. "So that ship has unique rooms that we used as a normal spaceship?"

"Well...I guess." Ren shrugged.

"Besides, our friends are checking it out right now. Plus, a new thing appeared in the living room. You should check it out." Kaede said with a smile.

"Umm....are you sure?" I asked in fear. "I-Is this some sort of prank you guys aren't doing to me, right?"

"A prank? What are you talking about?" Ren asked me, causing me to look at them with suspicious.

"Y-you guys are probably gonna drop my guard so that you might hurt me, right?" I clarified. I know they can't fool me. Just because one of them knows me, doesn't mean that they'll either use me or bully me.

"Of course not!" Twilight shook her head. "We wouldn't do that!"

"A-Are you sure? Can I really trust you guys at all?" I asked, feeling suspicious of them.

"Sure you can!" Ren grinned brightly at me. "I mean, we're not bad guys! Besides, all of our friends are unique in their own way. Trust me."

"...O-Okay." I sighed, admitting defeat. Oh well, I got no choice...

"Well, shall we go?" Mason softly smiled. "We need to check over to see what our friends found. We couldn't explore the new rooms due to us being too tired from last night."

"You got it, Mason!" Ren grinned before turning to me, causing me to flinch. "Come on Jamie! Let's go!"

"Huh?...Are you really serious?" I asked in shocked.

"Well of course. We're friends, after all?" Ren smirked, much to my surprise. Is he just kidding around or something?

"Trust us, Ren may be...incompetent." Mason said with a sigh. "But he's a very friendly boy once you get to know him."

"Yeah, and sometimes can be naive over some things." Kaede added, much to Ren's annoyance.

"Hey!" He yelled in annoyance. I blinked in surprise upon seeing them like this. This seriously isn't a joke, is it?

"Yeah, I know you're pretty confused about all this, but they get along very well." Twilight chuckled, standing next to me. "Trust me, I think you'll fit in quite well."

"Fit in..." I muttered aloud with a sigh. How long have I heard that word?

"Anyway, we should probably get going." Kaede said, reminding us of the main topic. "Come on! We need to go over on what our friends found!"

"Okay!" Everyone nodded. I just looked at them for a while before softly smiling at them. I guess...they're right. Maybe I can trust...for now.


Later
"Whoa...look at them." I was amazed to see so many different ponies. This kid named Ren noted that there were Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasus that live in this town called "Ponyville". What a weird name, and ironic too. Some ponies were looking at me with surprised looks, probably surprised of seeing me here. Though, like I said, some. Others just looked at me with amazement.

I guess with Ren, Mason, Kaede, and this Carrie girl here in this world...I guess they're quite famous or something here.

Soon, we exited out of town and saw a giant huge ship off a distance, and judging by seeing some vines growing over some of it, I say this place hasn't been in best shape.

"Yep, this is the home-ship. I named it myself when I first got here." Ren chuckled with a smile. "It may not be much, but it's home for now."

"I-I see..." I replied with a curious expression. I don't know understand much about this structure. I wonder how long he's been here?

Soon, we arrived to the front entrance, and opened the door, revealing the same apartment complex I was in last night.

"Ren! You're back!" Huh? AH! It's that talking dog from before! He immediately ran from the left side of the room and jumped on Ren, causing him to fall down and the little Husky began licking his face, causing him...to laugh?

"Ah ha ha! Thanks bud! I told you I would come back!" Is he laughing? Why is he enjoying being licked by a dog? I never had a pet before in my life...

"So, how goes holding the fort for us, Kodi?" Kaede asked curiously.

"Been doing so awesome! The others are using that thing that appeared this morning in order to investigate the new floors in this place." The dog explained. Huh...Kodiak. It seems a suitable name since he is a Siberian Husky. They're very stubborn dogs but they are very cute. It seems pretty a bit big, but still a puppy? I guess he's almost turning one judging by his size.

"You mean the elevator?" Twilight chuckled before scratching his chin.

"Yeah that!" He nodded before noticing me. "Oh hey! You're that guy who passed out when I spoke to you."

"Uh....yeah..." I said, feeling nervous standing in front of this dog. "I-I'm...Jamie Watson. It's nice to meet ya, uh...Kodiak. Sorry if I passed out like that last night."

"Well it's nice to meet you Jamie!" Kodi barked as he wagged his little tail. I've read about dogs in books, but never experienced one in front of me.

"Yes...you too." I said before taking out my journal and started writing notes about this. A talking dog here in this world we know live in called Equestria...interesting.

"What are you doing?" Kodi asked me.

"Just taking notes. For research, that's all." I explained with a soft smile.

"He's like a combination of Twilight and Fluttershy together." Spike whispered to the little dog, who chuckled a bit. This made me frown at this. Are they...making fun of me?

"Hey guys!" I looked up and widened my eyes, seeing five more ponies walking out of the living room with smiles on their faces. I backed away a bit and hid behind Mason. I'm...not a fan of crowds except for my sisters, they at least understand me.

"So how's the new guy hanging?" The blue Pegasus asked Ren, who rubbed his head and nervously chuckled before saying "Well...he's just a little timid like Flutters, that's all. But anywho, he's doing alright."

He side-stepped out of the way, revealing myself in front of everyone, surprising me. No! I didn't any of these strange talking mythical ponies talking or even seeing me!

"Hello there." The yellow Pegasus greeted me, smiling softly. I flinched and was unable to come up with saying something. I'm just so nervous meeting them...

"You alright, partner?" The orange pony asked me in concern. "You look kinda pale?"

"Maybe he needs a good laugh?" A pink pony appeared right in front of me, causing me to shriek a bit.

"Huh? W-where did you come from?" I asked in surprise.

"That's easy, I just walked over towards you, silly." Pinkie giggled, much to my confusion.

"B-but...I didn't even see you coming!"

"It's Pinkie Pie, it's best not to ask about her logic." Mason said with a sigh.

"Yeah, trust me." Twilight agreed with an annoyed look. "I tried to figure everything out, and believe me, the last thing I need to do is to get a headache."

"Hmm...I see." I nodded before looking at Pinkie Pie with a curious and determined expression. A being that no one can understand its logic...it might sound like a tough challenge, but I think maybe I could figure her out soon enough.

"So, anyway, I love about those clothes you are wearing! It makes you look like a working business pony." A white pony giggled, causing me to blush while I hid half of my face behind my journal.

"Y-yes...thank you ma'am." I thanked, much to the white pony's surprise.

"Ma'am? Oh my." She brightened up on that idea as she let out a smile and said "Why thank you for giving me such a name."

"It was just a compliment he gave out, Rarity." Kaede said, smiling nervously while sweat-dropping.

"True Kaede darling, but that word is such a short word 'madam'. It has such a nice ring to it." The white pony known as Rarity said with a smile.

"Okay, drop it Rares. We don't need you wanting to make him call you names." The blue pegasus pushed her aside, rolling her eyes before turning to me. "Anyway, how about we introduce ourselves? Names Rainbow Dash! Fastest Pegasus in all of Equestria!"

"Names Applejack, owner of Sweet Apple Acres." The orange mare known as Applejack introduced herself with a smile. "It's an apple farm, and we sell the best apples here in Ponyville."

"I-I'm Fluttershy, an animal caretaker..." Fluttershy timidly smiled at me.

"I am known as Rarity, a fashionista and a lovely fashion designer. I can give you many tips of being fancy." Rarity winked at me.

"I'm Pinkamena Diane Pie! Or Pinkie Pie for short!" The pink pony known as Pinkie Pie introduced with a big grin as she continued "You must be a new human friend who's going to be living here in Ponyville, right? Right?!"

"Umm....yes?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Awesome! I promise to throw a super huge 'Welcome to Ponyville/Equestria' party for ya!" Pinkie cheered.

"N-no thank you...I'm not good in front of crowds..." I sighed sadly.

"Well not with that attitude!" Pinkie patted me on the back, hoping to cheer us up a little.

"Trust us, Pinkie's parties are over the top!" Ren assured with a grin. "I mean, you should at least try it out when the time comes."

"O-Okay..." I shrugged.

"So what you find?" Twilight asked curiously.

"You won't believe what we found! Follow us!" Rainbow led the way as we walked over to the side of the living room, revealing...

"An elevator?" I asked in confusion. "What's one doing next to the living room?"

"Don't know. It appeared when we woke up after we took you to Twilight's home last night after Nightmare Night." Ren answered with a shrug.

"We didn't have to explore it due to us being too tired since the festivities last night, so after we delivered you to Twilight last night, she requested everyone to join in and searched throughout the place." Mason added.

"Well, I'm quite curious about what new floors are in this place." Twilight wondered.

"Same here." Kaede nodded with a soft smile. "If I had to guess, maybe it's a new room for you, Jamie."

"M-me?" I asked in surprise. A room for me? What? Like a bedroom?

"Well, it's more than one room." Applejack said with a light chuckle.

"More than one room? That's awesome to hear!" Kodi barked happily.

"Same here! Wonder what they are." Spike agreed as he pressed a button it, opening the elevator. Soon after, we all entered it and once so, it closed. Ren pressed the button and the elevator started moving.

"Whoa, this thing is very jumpy." Kodi said with a surprised look.

"Well, it is an elevator. Makes sense since you never experienced it." Mason said with a serious expression.

"Trust me. Even I get jumpy by it, boy." Ren assured with a soft grin. I looked at him with an incredulous look. He's not serious, right?

"Yeah, same here." Rainbow nodded in agreement.

"It does gives me the creeps when we're in this thing." Fluttershy added.

Soon after, the elevator stopped as we all stepped out and found ourselves in a library. Wow, this place is so huge! It's filled with so many books, probably thousands! All of them waiting for me to read them all!

"Oh...my....Celestia!" Twilight yelled in excitement. "Look at all these books! They must be from the human world! I am so positive! I need to read them all!"

"Same here!" I exclaimed with an excited look on my face. "In fact, why not read them all right now?!

"And this is where I skipped searching through this room and headed to the next one. Didn't want to be an egghead like them." Rainbow sighed with an annoyed look.

"Rainbow, be nice." Fluttershy looked at her with a soft smile.

"Yeah, don't ruin it for them." Ren added.

Huh? I turned back at them with a worried look and asked "What? What did she call me?"

"So sorry for Rainbow's attitude." Rarity cleared her throat while glaring at Rainbow Dash. "It's just that...Rainbow Dash isn't a mere fan of reading and learning from books, darling."

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock. "W-why would you think that?!"

"Duh! It's because it's for eggheads!" Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me, but I enjoy reading a novel or two when I have nothing to do or if I have day off from my guarding." Mason said with a hard glare.

"How dare you?!" I exclaimed in angry, causing her to flinch in fear, along with everyone else. "Books are the very core for humans to learn from! We read books to learn, study, and enjoy ourselves! I enjoy and learned from books for my entire life! You can't just simply call someone an 'egghead' just because you don't like books!"

Everyone just looked at me with shocked expressions, causing me to revert back to shy self. "W-was there something I say?"

"Whoa..." Applejack shook her head with a surprised look on her face. "I never seen someone that angry ever since Twilight was infuriated in understanding Pinkie Pie."

"Yeah, at least he didn't burst in flames and screamed out of anger." Pinkie added. "He's like the human gender version of Twilight!"

"Uhh...what?" Mason asked with a confused look.

"Whoa, you really are kinda addicted to books, huh?" Ren asked, blinking in surprise.

"O-of course, I love reading books very much. It's the only thing I got so far to keep me moving..." I sighed.

"Well, I understand that feeling." Twilight smiled softly towards me. "Trust me, back when I was a filly, I always love enjoying reading books but get angry whenever somepony mocks me nor makes fun of books."

"Though, I never seen someone who is very knowledgeable and cares for books." Kaede said in surprise.

"Yeah, same here." Kodi nodded in agreement.

"S-sorry..." I apologized with a sad look.

"Yeah, I should be apologizing..." Rainbow chuckled nervously while rubbing her head bashfully.

"O-okay...just please don't hate me..." I said, nearly covering my face with my journal.

"Wow, he makes me feel braver when seeing him like this." Fluttershy whispered to Ren, who nodded in agreement. I just loved books very much, but then again, they do have a point about me getting too addictive to them.

"Though, I suppose we mustn't judge a pony, or person's emotion toward certain things they love." Rarity chuckled.

"Right..." Kaede gave her a light chuckle while sweat-dropping before noticing something. "Huh? Oh hey, what's this?"

Kaede walked over to one of the shelves and picked one of them up. "Hey! This is 'How To Be A Detective 101' written by...Jamie Watson."

"Huh? Hey, I wrote that book." I walked over and received the book from Kaede, reading the front cover on it. "Wonder how it got here?"

"Well you are an author, right? So maybe this might be a copy of yours?" Mason suggested.

"But it can't be!" I said, examining the front cover before showing it to the others. "Because it has my signature on it!"

"Huh? Your signature?" Ren asked.

"What's the difference?" Pinkie asked. "It just has your signature, right? Maybe a fan got it from you."

"Yes, maybe whoever brought these books to this place must be a big fan of her work." Fluttershy suggested before hiding behind Ren and muttered "Or that's what I think, I guess..."

"No, I never been asked to give a fan my signature. I always write my own signatures in case I accidentally lost it and someone can try and return it to me." I explained with a nervous expression.

"Really?" Twilight asked in surprise. "That's...quite strange."

"Yeah, how did whoever brought us here knew about your signature books?" Ren wondered.

"They must've taken info about us, that's the only thing I can think." Mason suggested.

"Okay, but why me? I'm just a nobody..." I sighed, confusing everypony.

"What do you mean, darling?" Rarity questioned. "You're a famous author who write novels, right? You gotta be famous and be quite talented, right?"

"True, but I'm still a nobody. Why would anyone bother to be with me?" I sighed sadly.

"Jamie..." Twilight sighed, looking at me with a sad look. "Did...you ever had a terrible childhood or something?"

I went silent, not eager of ever talking about it. It just...brings me bad memories.

"If you don't wanna talk about it, we all understand." Kaede assured with a soft grin.

"Not me. Just spit it out already and stop being a coward." Rainbow rolled her eyes, causing everyone to glare at her.

"Rainbow Dash..." Mason darkened his face and glared at her, his blue eyes somehow glowing and snarling at Rainbow Dash, who flinched at him. "Shut...up."

"R-right..." Rainbow chuckled nervously before hiding behind him.

"Trust me Mason, I'll handle it with my Hacking Gun like last night." Ren sighed, holding some Megaphone in his hands, much to my confusion. Wait, I know that thing.

"Hey...where did you get that?" I asked in confusion, while everyone looked at me.

"What do ya mean? I got it when I first got to Equestria the moment I woken up from the pod in the secret white room. It was in a sturdy briefcase underneath my bed.

"No, that's the Megaphone Hacking Gun. My family developed that." I explained, shocking everyone.

"W-what?!" Ren exclaimed in shock.

"So ya mean to tell us that that megaphone was what your family developed?!" Applejack asked.

"Yes, my father was working on the next tech weapons that the government could potentially use. Apparently, what you have there is the prototype of the project." I said, walking over and inspecting the Hacking Gun. "Tell me, you said that you had since waken up here? Exactly, how long?"

"Umm...almost a year?" Ren answered, blinking in surprise. Wait, almost a year?! D-does that mean that I...no, Jamie! Focus on the important topic on hand!

"I-I see...if you said that you would blast Miss Rainbow Dash with that thing, then it must mean it works. I guess my father's invention real has worked." I concluded, gazing over it.

"So wait, your family was the one who invented the Hacking Gun?" Twilight asked, which I nodded.

"Y-yeah...we are a wealthy family. Me, my father, my 23 sisters, and my deceased mother..." Everypony gave me sad looks upon that last mentioning I said.

"I am so sorry for your lost." Mason apologized with a stern yet sad look.

"I-it's okay...it just doesn't bother that much..." I sadly smiled, remembering my mother's smile. She and my sisters were the only ones that cared for me, besides my selfish father...

"Wait, did you just say you had 23 sisters?!" Rarity gasped, which I nodded. "Oh my! That's crazy!"

"Yeah! I mean, I have three sisters and that's so crazy!" Pinkie gasped.

"Well, some are older than me and some are younger. You may say that I'm the middlemost of them all." I said with a nervous smile.

"W-we see..." Twilight chuckled nervously before clearing her throat. "Anyway, let's think about these things later and explore more."

"Hey everypony!" Huh? We looked up to see the young dragon, Spike, up on the top area of this floor. "I found a bedroom! I think it belongs to Jamie!"

"Huh? Already?" Mason asked in surprise. We all walked over to the spiral steps that were near to the bookshelves and walked over to the top of the bookshelves, which a little fence was made up on top of it to insure of our safety. We walked over to the door that Spike was residing as we entered and saw a very nice wooden bedroom with a king size bed and some bookshelves at the right corner. An HD Plasma TV with 1040 K Edition, and a window showing the outside of Ponyville and the grassy area that the ship is residing. There was even a desk that allows someone to do their work on or something like that. The room looks like a wealthy kid, such as myself, lived here.

"Yeah, even I was amazed when I found it." Spike chuckled.

"So this is my room...I see...I must say, the designs of this place is very amazing..." I said with a soft smile. "I even have my own collections of books that I can use for my night readings."

"So you read in the night?" Twilight smiled brightly at that. "I do that too! I do that in order to keep up with my studies!"

"Really? That's amazing!" I said, smiling towards her. Oh my! I never encountered anyone who in loves with books as I do! It's so...amazing!

"Yeah yeah, we get it. Move on!" Rainbow exclaimed with annoyance, causing us to give her deadpan expressions.

"Anyway..." Rarity cleared her throat and looked at this room with pure interest. "This room is so amazing! I love it so much! From the moment we found it earlier, I was jealous of who would own this room! Though, it is yours to keep, Jamie darling."

"Y-yeah..." I smiled nervously, but felt appreciated that someone loves its designs of this room.

"Yeah! And this bed is so jumpy!" Pinkie exclaimed, jumping on my bed before jumping very high into the ceiling, bumping her head real hard.

"Oh no! Are you okay?!" Kaede asked in shocked as we ran over to her side and check up if she had any damaged. With a hit like that, she might've gotten a concussion or...

"No worries! I'm fine!" I jaw-dropped to see her standing up on all fours with no damage what so ever! W-what?...How?!

"If you're so shocked about that, don't worry. Pinkie is somewhat a special pony that defies all logic." Ren assured with a pat on my back. Okay, seriously need to do research about her soon!

"Anyway, these are all the rooms we were able to find." Applejack explained.

"Yeah, there wasn't any doors leading anywhere to the ship." Rainbow shrugged with a bored expression.

"There wasn't no new floor that the elevator could've taken us." Fluttershy added with a sad look. "This was the only floor it just took us when we were searching out this place while you guys were taking care of Jamie."

"It's okay Flutters, we understand." Ren assured with a kiss on the cheek, causing her to blush and me to be surprised. Did...he give her a kiss on the cheek? A pony?!

"So what now?" Kodi asked before letting out a yawn.

"Well, the day is almost over..." Mason said, looking over to the fancy clock hanged up on top of the door.

"Almost over?!" I exclaimed. "Was I really out that much?!"

"Well yeah. We stood by your side for the rest of the evening, so we couldn't explore this new floor." Ren explained. "So Twilight asked her friends a favor to look it over for us."

"Yes, but I left shortly to take Carrie to her friends. They said something that they were gonna try and get their Cutie-Marks by doing bowling." Mason explained. "I just hope that they won't get into anymore trouble..."

"Don't worry Mason, they're just kids." Kaede assured with a chuckle.

"Then again, this is my sister, Rarity's, and Scootaloo we are talking about." Applejack said with furrow brows. "I'm gonna go check on her."

"Yes, same here." Rarity nodded.

"Me too. It is supper time for her." Mason went ahead with them while we remained in here.

"So...what now?" Kodi wondered.

"Umm...well I should head back before Angel tries to get upset that he hasn't gotten anything to eat for a while...again." Fluttershy said before flying out of the place.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow Flutters." Ren waved goodbye to her. "I'm just going to play some Sonic Mania downstairs in the living room. Come on Kodi."

"Okay!" Kodi nodded before he and Ren exited out of the room. Sonic Mania? You mean that best selling video game everyone's been talking about? Well, I haven't played any of his games before since my dad forbid me to ever play video games before in my entire life. I don't mind that, all I do is just write and read books and do research, that's all.

"Well, guess me, Rainbow Dash, Spike and Pinkie Pie are going to take our leave..." Twilight looked at me with a soft smile. "What are you going to do?"

"Umm...I guess I'll stay here and look over this library and my 'bedroom'." I said, taking one last look of this room. "I...guess I'll see you tomorrow, I guess...if you guys don't wanna see me that is."

Twilight chuckled a bit before saying "Don't worry, I won't mind. After all, if you want, you can always read books from the Golden Oaks Library. That way, you can catch up on learning about Equestria."

"Really?" I asked in surprise before perking up on that idea with a bright smile. "Thank you so much Miss Twilight!"

"Please, call me Twilight." Twilight asked, which I nodded. "It's so nice to meet one human who loves to read books. You're pretty lucky Jamie. I can't wait to get to know you more."

"Yeah, me too." I nodded with a smile. We continued to look at each other with smiles on our faces. What is this feeling I'm experiencing? Never mind that, but I'm just so happy to find an interesting creature who appreciates literature such as myself.

"Oh for the love of pete! Kiss already!" We turned to Rainbow Dash, who gave us an annoyed look while crossing her hooves.

"Ooh! You two were looking at each other like you were a couple! I know what kind of party I'm planning!" Pinkie chuckled before winking towards...somewhere? "And I know the author is going to ship them together at some point because I sense a shipping!"

With that, she ran off, leaving a poof version of herself behind it disappeared.

"Riiiight...bye!" Rainbow ran off as well, leaving me and Twilight alone.

"Uhh...who is she talking to?" I asked, wondering who Pinkie was talking to before.

"...It's best not to ask." Twilight shook her head before turning back to me. "Well, bye. Come on Spike! We got a letter to the princess to send."

"Right behind Twilight!" Spike nodded before running with her. Before he left, he turned back to me and said "You know, Pinkie might have a point. I think you and Twilight would be great together."

"H-huh?" I asked, blushing a bit. "O-of course not! I-I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Riiiight..." Spike smirked at me before winking and say "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Bye!"

Spike took his leave while I let out a heavy sigh. Me? Falling in love with a Unicorn? We've just met and some of these ponies are expecting me to fall in love with her? What is up with them? Oh well, at least I learned a bit about them. I guess I can trust them...for now. If they pull any dirty tricks or make me drop my guard down, then I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna kill myself...I have no reason to live after all. I was always treated as the outcast back where I'm from. Nobody bothers to talk to me, despite me being the son of a rich guy. Anyone that tries to talk to me always uses me to get things that I had and they don't. It's the life between the rich and the poor after all....They take advantage of them every time.

But...they seemed like nice people and ponies. But...can I really trust them?

"Oh well...I guess I'll find out later. Right now, I need to do some studying." I said, turning to the desk and sitting down and grabbing several books from the cover and began researching. Alright, I'm gonna read over my notes and learned what I took about this place. Hopefully, I get a good nights sleep tonight.


The Next Day
....
....
...

"Hey! Jamie!" H-huh? I slowly woke up and saw myself in the dorm room of the weird space-ship. What happened to me? "You okay dude?" I slowly turned around to see Ren and his pet talking dog alongside him.

"R-Ren? Kodiak? What happened?" I asked in confusion. "H-how did I get here?"

"You don't remember? Apparently, Twilight said that you would be busy investigating here, and we haven't seen you since then." Ren explained.

"Yeah, you didn't show up for dinner nor breakfast today." Kodi added, much to my surprise.

"W-what?! Oh no..." I slumped my head down on the desk, disappointed that I would fall asleep like that again. How could I?

"Don't worry, it's still morning. Besides, Mason is making pancakes, maybe you would enjoy that." Ren assured with a cheery grin, much to my confusion.

"Pancakes?" I asked. I read about them, but never tasted them.

"You never heard of them before? They taste delicious!" Kodi licked his lips and drooled over the thought of them.

"O-Okay...." I shrugged before I got up and grabbed my journal, before leaving my room and headed towards the lower floor, or the living room/Ren's room.

Soon after we took the elevator, I was regrouped with the two other people I met yesterday in the some with a table filled with food. It must be the dining hall, but there was a little girl there with them. I presume that this young lady must be Carrie, Mason's little sister.

"Oh, hi there! You must be Jamie!" The girl greeted me, much to my surprise.

"O-oh...hi there." I waved at her slowly. "Y-you must be Carrie, correct?"

"Yeah! You must be my big brother's new friend! It's nice to meet ya!" Carrie chuckled with a smile.

"Oh...thank you, ma'am." I nodded with a soft smile.

Carrie chuckled a bit as Mason set down a plate of pancakes down on my seat and said "It's very nice to see you awake, but we were wondering why you haven't shown for dinner last night."

"Yeah, we were wondering if you were still investigating more." Kaede added, taking a bite of her pancake.

"Oh no, I was looking over my notes." I explained, grabbing my fork and knife and cutting a little bit of the pancake. "I just wanted to study up what I learned today."

"Really? Studying?" Carrie asked in pure interest. "You must be as smart as Twilight."

"I guess you can say..." I shrugged, before taking a bite of the pancake, and became amazed by how tasty it was. "Oh my! This is so delicious! Thank you very much Mason."

"Anytime." Mason smiled and nodded. "You may enjoy some as much as you like."

"T-thank you." I nodded back before turning to Ren. "So what were you guys doing yesterday while I was in my new dorm room?"

"Oh, we went out to pick up Carrie and the Crusaders. Apparently, they were trying to cheer up Apple Bloom after they failed to get another Cutie-Mark." Ren explained.

"A Cutie-Mark?" I asked curiously.

"It's those marks you see on a pony's flank." Kaede said. "Basically, it showed what sort of talent they earned."

"So these Cutie-Marks show off their talents. Interesting..." I said, taking out my journal and opening it before writing it over.

"Wow, you must really love learning new things, huh?" Kodi said, tilting his head in confusion.

"Yes, like I said before, I love taking notes to learn new things in hopes I may research it and teach it to others." I reminded them with a soft smile. Still a little surprised by the talking husky, but I'll manage to drop it.

"Well anyway..." Ren continued off on his story. "Apparently, Apple Bloom went to the Everfree Forest, which is a very dangerous forest, and went over to meet with a potion maker, Zecora, and stayed with her after she accidentally chipped a tooth. Carrie, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo told us what happened the moment Apple Bloom came out of the forest."

"I see..." I said, taking these notes. The Everfree Forest...Zecora...Potion Maker....Hmm, I'm going to need to ask them more later about these stuff. I need to at least catch up on all these events.

"Yes, but right now, we should head to the Ponyville School, it's almost time for school to start." Mason said, looking over at the clock, seeing how it's almost 8:00 A.M. "Now Carrie, you wouldn't want to be late for your first day of school, right?"

"Of course not! I'm always eager to get to school!" Carrie nodded with a big grin on her face.

"Ahh, I'm going to miss her..." Kodi pouted. Ren patted him on the head and said "Don't worry, she'll be back. Right now, we should finish up our breakfast."

"Yeah, you're right about that..." I sighed before taking another bite of these pancakes. These guys are very generous for making these pancakes, and they taste very good. My father always let us eat other types of fancy breakfast, stating low-class food such as this are for the poor. But...I was always curious on how they taste, and I gotta say, who knew they taste very good.


Later
Hmm...You know, I always wonder what ponies here learn here. I mean, do they follow the same educational requirements as human like go through preschool through college? I mean, I was always taught of that. I'm already in high school, and it's half of my Junior Year. I just hope being here doesn't affect my studies because my father would kill me if that happened.

"Hey Jamie, something in your mind?" Huh? Oh, I guess I was overthinking things again. I turned to Kaede and nervously replied "Y-yeah, just thinking about some stuff."

"Well you should pay more attention, Jamie." Mason said with a serious look on his face. "You walked past and bumped into some ponies."

"Huh?" I blinked in confusion before looking back at the said ponies, seeing them giving me a fury look for bumping into them. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"Jamie, calm down. They'll let it go." Ren assured. "I mean, ponies are very kind creatures."

"A-Are you sure? They won't hate you for the rest of your life or something?" I asked curiously, causing him to sweat-dropped and replied "Uhh...no?"

"Okay..." I sighed and nodded. Well, that's a relief.

"What's up with him, big brother?" Carrie whispered to him.

"Don't know. For the heir of the Watson's family fortune, he acts so superstitious and nervous towards others." Mason replied. I sighed as we continued our way towards the school. I always been this way. Everyone always takes advantage of me these days just because I'm so useless and undependable...

"Hey! There it is!" Carrie pointed, as I looked up and saw the elementary school myself. Hmm, never seen an elementary school like this before. It almost looks like a barn. I always had tutors back at home. They were always strict and taught me the basics of being fancy and such. I never had the courage to talk back to them nor my father because...I'm scared...

"Hi Carrie!" We all turned to see two small fillies, one was a Unicorn, and the other was a Pegasus.

"Hey Sweetie Belle! Hey Scootaloo!" Carrie greeted them.

"Hey girls, how its hanging?" Ren chuckled at them.

"We're doing alright!" Scootaloo assured. "We heard the news yesterday! There's a new human here in Ponyville, right?"

"And is it that guy?" Sweetie Belle pointed at me, causing me to flinch.

"Yeah...he's just a little shy." Ren sweat-dropped a little.

"True, but he's very nice. This is Jamie Watson." Kaede introduced me to the small fillies.

"U-umm...hello there girls." I softly smiled at them as they curiously stared at me.

"You know, this guy looks like he hasn't slept in for a while." Scootaloo told her friend, who nodded in agreement.

"Girls, please be nice." Mason said sternly, which made the small fillies smile sheepishly.

"We're sorry mister." Sweetie Belle apologized as I said "No no, it's quite okay. It's true, I should really get some more sleep. I have been up a lot back then..."

"We see. You know, you should speak up more." Scootaloo suggested with a smirk on her face. "You know, you could try to act more cooler like Rainbow Dash!"

"Oh...okay..." I nodded. Try to speak up more? Well, she does have a point there.

"And is there anyone else who you think is cooler?" Ren smirked at the little filly as she bluntly replied "Nope!"

Ren made a deadpan expression and slumped his head down before muttering "Okay..."

"Anyway! You're just in time for school Carrie! Come on!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed as she and Scootaloo headed through the small gates of the school.

"Well, this is it! See ya everyone!" Carrie said, looking at us with a soft smile as she held the small pink backpack in her back before her brother bent down and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"You too sis. I'll pick ya up in the afternoon!" Mason said with a soft smile.

"Okay!" Carrie nodded before heading over to the school. Mason sighed and shook his head in amusement before smiling. You know, I can understand the feeling he has. I care for my many 23 sisters back home and they care for me. They're also the only strength I have left that keeps me going.

"Are you guys sure she'll be alright?" Kodi asked in worried.

"Don't worry boy, she'll be fine." Ren assured with a grin.

"Yeah, she's got the Cutie Mark Crusaders by her side." Kaede added with a chuckle.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders? Do you mean those two small fillies we just met?" I asked curiously.

"Well yeah, but there's one more you haven't seen. Her names Apple Bloom, and she's Applejack's younger sister." Kaede explained. "And also, the names means that they're a group of fillies trying to find their Cutie-Marks."

"Yeah, apparently the young ones aren't born with Cutie-Marks themselves until they find out their true purpose." Mason added, crossing his arms. True purpose, huh?

"I see..." I said, taking some notes of that in my journal. Hmm, I'm going to do another night research of this later.

"Apple Bloom! You've got your Cutie-Mark!" Huh? Who said that? We all looked over to the courtyard to see a crowd of fillies circling around a yellow pony with a red mane and tail and has a pink bow on her head as she was twirling...a hoop?

"Apple Bloom?!" Ren, Kaede, Mason, and Kodi gasped while I stared at that filly for a while. So that's Apple Bloom? And she already has a Cutie-Mark? I thought they said that they were searching for talents? So does that mean that she found hers already?

"Whoa...I never expected her to get one already?!" Kaede exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah, wonder how she gotten it so quickly?" Ren wondered.

"Maybe she discovered it yesterday after we picked her up?" Kodi suggested, but Mason had his doubts.

"That can't be so." Mason shook his head and narrowed his eyes towards Apple Bloom. "She had no Cutie-Mark yesterday and it seems too early for some filly of her age to get one so soon."

"Oh come on Mason, it was probably luck or somewhat on how she earned her Cutie Mark." Ren shrugged with a soft grin.

"Luck?" I muttered aloud. No, I don't think so. I don't believe in luck, I believe in facts and logic, not entirely on luck.

Soon, we began witnessing her doing many tricks with the hoo la hoop like twirling it around her neck before throwing it over to a nearby flagpole and sending it flying straight back up and once it came down, Apple Bloom leapt up and went through it with an aerial somersault and stuck a perfect landing with the hoop hanging from her neck, causing everypony to cheer.

I became amazed as my eyes sparkled on that while the others just jaw-dropped upon seeing that.

"...Since when could she do that?!" Kaede exclaimed.

"I have no idea..." Ren shook his head.

"Okay, now I'm growing suspicious of this." Mason face-palmed himself of this before noticing his sister among the crowd. "And I guess my own sister is taking liking to this."

"Well technically, I would totally go over there and be amazed by that trick too." Kodi pointed out, which Ren nodded and said "Well, same here too."

"Apple Bloom!" We all turned to see a purple pony walking over to the fillies with a stern look.

"Who's that?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, that's Ms. Cheerilee, the teacher here in the Ponyville Elementary School." Ren explained. "She's a very nice pony, but don't try to make her upset."

"Right..." I nodded slowly with a raised brow. A teacher...got it.

"Yes, Ms. Cheerilee?" Apple Bloom asked innocently.

"I want you to stop doing your loop-de-hoop in the yard." Loop-de-hoop? Doesn't she mean a hoo la hoop? I guess ponies here call similar objects like that with different names. "And start giving us lessons in your amazing loop-de-hooping!"

"What?" Mason asked in surprise. "She's not serious, right?"

"Nope, not all." Kaede shook her head with a deadpan expression. We began to see everypony began practicing their hoo la hoops while Apple Bloom began showing them on how she was doing it. I gotta say, I'm impress by her skills. Wonder how she does that?

"Hey everyone, look!" We looked to see Carrie swirling her hoo la hoop with a big grin on her face. "I'm doing it! I'm doing...WHOA!"

She accidentally tripped and set the hoo la hoop off, sending it flying too hard and caused some ponies to duck as it hit and embarked itself into a nearby tree. This caused everyone to glare at her while she chuckled sheepishly, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh well, first impressions aren't perfect in their own way." Ren said, patting Mason on the back, who was shaking his head with a sigh.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." Mason sighed.

"No worries there, Carrie!" Apple Bloom comforted her with a pat on the back while she was twirling that thing. Seriously, how is she doing this? "You all just need a little more practice, you'll be able to do all kinds of tricks!"

She then began showing different type of tricks to others while we watched and became amazed of how she was doing so well with them.

"Man, now I'm jealous. I wished I could do that..." Kodi sighed as Ren bent down and scratched behind him by the ear and said "Don't worry boy, you'll be talented someday. I just know it."

"Yeah, you're right!" Kodi barked happily, causing Ren to smile.

"Another Cutie-Mark?!" Huh? What? We looked back to see something underneath Apple Bloom's flank.

"Two?!" Kaede covered her mouth in shock.

"W-what?!" Mason gasped before turning to Ren. "Ren, is this possible?! Can a pony gained two Cutie-Marks?!"

"I-I don't know! This is new to me!" Ren exclaimed.

"Well..." I spoke up, gaining their attention without me knowing. "The ponies here are very similar to humans like they have more than just one thing they could be good at. So it's a possibility that a pony can gain more than one of these Cutie-Marks..."

"Really?" Kodi asked curiously, causing me to flinch.

"O-oh! Did I say that aloud?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, you kinda did..." Kaede chuckled nervously, while I blushed in embarrassment. I never expected them to hear me. Why would I say that aloud?

Soon, we began to hear some cheering as we turned to see everypony leaving the school yard, following Apple Bloom as she began spinning plates.

"Huh...spinning plates..." Ren rubbed his chin a bit. "Gotta say, with the hoo la hooping and the spinning plates makes her feel like she's a clown from a circus."

"I was thinking the same thing too." Kaede agreed.

"We...should probably follow them." Mason suggested, which we nodded as we began tailing the crowd as they headed into town. As soon as we arrived, we saw Apple Bloom leading her class and her friends and Carrie around the place, gaining everyone's attention as they looked at her in amazement and awe.

She began spinning more plates while rolling along with her hoo la hoop. She even began spinning plates off the ground while switching her hoop from one hoof to another, through the hoop skyward towards a nearby cloud, which Rainbow Dash was at as she was taking her nap. Huh, you know, I once read back then that a Pegasus has the power to control weather, so it looks it's true. She's sitting on a cloud, which is quite an amazing sight.

I saw both Twilight and Rarity walking towards the scene as Apple Bloom came over and hoo la hoop around her mane, causing it to turn into the same hair style like Rarity. Huh, what a coincidence?

Apple Bloom bounced over Pinkie, who smiled in joy upon seeing them. Soon, I saw Applejack, with other ponies beside her. I guess that's her family, I presume. Applejack let out a whistle and kicked a picnic table, sending an apple pie and some plates skyward. Apple Bloom quickly noticed this as she easily caught the plates in stacks and used her hoo la hoop to inexplicably slice the pie into perfect slices and have them land on the plates she set up in quick sucession, much to everyone's joy as they grabbed the slice of apple pie and took a bite of it.

"Wow! That was awesome!" Ren exclaimed in joy.

"Yeah! I never knew she could do that! Even with two Cutie-Marks!" Kodi agreed, wagging his tail in joy.

"Hm...you know, for Carrie's first day of school, I say she made a great friend." Mason smiled towards Apple Bloom, who was being cheered on by the crowd. I sorta felt envy towards her, seeing how much attention she's getting. Oh, just stop it. I...I just wanted to forget about it.

"Hey guys!" Twilight, Spike, and Rarity came over with bright smiles on their faces. "Can you believe what we just saw?! Two Cutie-Marks on Apple Bloom's flank! Isn't that crazy?!"

"Yeah, i-it sure is..." I nodded in agreement with a curious expression. "It's quite weird. Her gaining two Cutie-Marks in one day..."

"At least I'm not the only one who thinks its weird." Mason sighed. "Twilight, you're an expert. Do you know why did Apple Bloom has two Cutie-Marks on her flank?"

"That I don't know." Twilight shook her head.

"Yeah, nopony in history has ever seen a pony with two Cutie-Marks!" Spike added.

"Though, I'm quite delighted to see dear Apple Bloom finally gaining her Cutie-Mark at last." Rarity shrugged. "I say that she must've gotten Applejack and her family quite happy for it."

"You think so?" I asked, which Rarity nodded.

"Of course! I mean, her family are very honest apples!" Rarity winked with a smile. "Besides, its right for every family for support their child to the very end. That shows how much the parents care for them."

"Really?" I muttered with a sad sigh. Parents showing support to their children? How ironic...

"Hm? Something wrong Mason?" Kaede asked in concern, causing me to flinch as I exclaimed "N-no! I'm fine. Anyway, I should study on this, but I don't have any books about these Cutie-Marks."

"Well if ya want, you can always come to the library and check them out. We can study together!" Twilight beamed at that idea before gasping "We could be study buddies!"

"Alright, I see why not Twilight." I smiled softly while the others rolled their eyes.

"Yep, I'm totally seeing it now." Spike whispered to Kodi, who nodded in agreement.

"Are they?" Ren muttered towards Kaede, who also nodded. Wait, please don't tell me that they infuriating that me and Twilight are...no, just drop it. It's just too weird to think about it.

"Well come on! We got to research this! To the library!" Her horn began glowing as I was carried up in some strange aura, much to my surprise.

"W-what the?! How is this happening?!" I exclaimed in shock as Ren laughed and said "That's because of the magic, Jamie!"

"Magic?! But there's no such as magic!" I retorted.

"Then again, you are in a world filled with talking ponies and such." Spike said with a smirk and raised brow. Alright, you raise a good point. Unfortunately, I was carried off by Twilight with Spike following after us.

"We'll see ya later, Jamie." Kaede waved goodbye to me. "Bye."

"Umm...bye?" I waved goodbye to her as I was carried off towards the Golden Oaks Library that I awoken from. I never got the chance to read any books from the place, but it might give me a good chance to study up on this new world I'm in. Though, there's one thing I'm quite not wanting to believe in all of this....MAGIC IS REAL?!


Later
Soon after, me and Twilight were looking over the books in hopes of learning about these Cutie Marks appearing on Apple Bloom today. It was such a small library, but I don't mind. I love reading books these days, no matter how much time I waste. Unless of course if I have a deadline of a book I'm writing.

Anyway, I was busy reading a book about the history of Equestria, already at the end of the book. Twilight came over to my side with a tired look on his face.

"Find anything?" Twilight asked, letting out a yawn.

"Nope, nothing at all." I shook my head with a sigh before taking a look at the window. "Oh man, it's already night time? Have we been here all night?"

"Seems so, sorry if I wasted your time. Maybe I shouldn't have brought you here if this might happen..." Twilight said, feeling bad for me.

"Oh no, it's okay. I don't mind...After all, I don't mind if my time was being wasted." I assured with a nervous chuckle. Soon after, both Spike and a owl came in as Spike settled down a sandwich...made out of hay.

"There ya go Twilight, two hay sandwiches. Made by yours truly and your junior assistant, Owlicious." Spike grinned as the Owl landed on his head with a curious expression.

"Owlicious? That's the name of the owl?" I asked, blinking in surprise. Never expected that it would be a name for such a unique creature such as this.

"Yep! It's a cute name, is it?" Twilight giggled.

"Y-yeah..." I nodded with a sigh. Twilight looked at me with concern and asked "Hey, why are you always acting like that?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"She means why do you keep acting like you don't have zero confidence in yourself?" Spike clarified, causing Twilight to glare at him while Owlicious tilted his head in confusion and let out a 'Hoo'. "What? I was just trying to make him understand what you meant."

"Oh..." I muttered, feeling terrible of having to answer that as I closed the book and looked down on it with a sad look. Should I tell them? What if they used it to advantage of me? What if they don't care about me at all and it was all a trick? What if...

"Jamie...you don't have to tell us if you want, we'll understand." Twilight assured, patting me on the back. "I think the problem you're having is because you never experienced friendship, right?"

"H-huh?" I looked at her with a surprised look.

"Trust me, I understand how that feels..." Twilight looked down with a sad smile. "Back then, when I was a filly, I always wanted to become the greatest Unicorn mage ever to the history of Equestria like Princess Celestia. I always looked up to her back during the Summer Sun Celebration back home. I studied real hard when I went into her school and learned everything. I was even her protege." Protege?! I guess this princess must've saw something in her in order to make her into a protege.

"But even through being her protege, I would mostly ignored everypony about them asking me if they wanted to hang out or if I wanted to decline anything they wanted me to do with them. I was always focusing on my studies, not realizing or even caring about friendship. I kept believing that I could done these things myself until I met Ren and the others. They made me realize that friendship is real important to life and that whenever I need them, they'll always come to my side and I would've done the same as well."

Wow...I'm so surprised to hear all that. So Ren and the others made her realize that friendship was a very important thing. Is that even true? Is Friendship really that important?

"Wow...I see." I smiled towards her and continued "I never knew that. I'm so sorry to hear that."

"Thanks, I know you would understand." Twilight chuckled. "It's so nice to tell you this story, Jamie. I hope you remember for your own, Jamie. I just thought that...maybe you should know that because I thought you acted like me back then. Only except the zero confidence..."

"Yeah..." I blushed a bit and said "I understand. Thank you for telling me this."

She's...not lying to me. I could tell that she could really mean it. So...there is someone who understands me. I...I never realize that.

"Twilight!" Huh? We turned around to see Applejack coming in with Apple Bloom, who was tapping around on Applejack's back. Huh? What's going on with her?

"Applejack, what's wrong?" Twilight asked.

"And why is Apple Bloom tap dancing around your back?" I added, noticing that.

"I don't know! I started to hear some tapping in my sister's room and found her like this!" Applejack explained. "Just take a look over at her flank!"

She showed us her flank, seeing three Cutie-Marks.

"What?!" Me and Twilight exclaimed in unison. H-how is this possible?! Mason is right, something is definitely going on with Apple Bloom.

"Three Cutie-Marks, three talents! I've never seen anything like it!" Twilight exclaimed in shock.

"Well can't you both find something in this library to know about what's wrong with my sis?!" Applejack demanded.

"We can try, but I barely know anything about this problem." I said, waving my hands in surrender.

"I think I heard about this." Twilight rubbed her chin as she walked over to a nearby shelf and started looking over a couple of books. "I once came across a book about unusual equine illnesses. What was it again?"

"Perplexing Pony Plagues, perhaps?" We looked up to see both Spike and Owlicious on top of the ladder, as the former holding a heavy book. He hopped onto Twilight's back while Owlicious landed on top of my head, much to my surprise. Whoa, heh heh...nice owl?

"Thanks Spike! You're a life saver!" Twilight smiled brightly at him.

"Well, I might not be a pony but I do have some talents." Spike grinned as Twilight took the book by levitating it with her magic, which by the way was still confusing and shocking me upon seeing that, but now's not the time. Anyway, she settled the book onto a nearby podium as she turned a few pages in search of Apple Bloom's condition.

"Hay Fever...Feather Flu...The Trots..." Hmm, why do I have the feeling those diseases are quite similar to the ones back from my world? "AH!...Cutie Pox!"

"Cutie Pox?!" We all gasped as Twilight read through it and said "Cutie Pox, this puzzling pony plague afflicted a population of ponies back in the paleopony period."

"Heh, say that ten times fast!" Spike laughed, causing Twilight to glare at him and shook him off her back. She then went back to the book and continued reading. "Random Cutie-Marks appeared all over the ponies' bodies, causing them to perform all the talents that came with them!"

"Just like me!" Apple Bloom exclaimed, realizing that as she gazes towards her three Cutie-Marks.

"Hearing this makes me think about the Black Death..." I muttered, gaining their attention as I continued "Back then in the mid 13th Century, many Europeans died from it thanks to the disease being carried on by many fleas, which were hidden in many sewer rats, and almost the entire population of Earth died from it, with the symptoms mostly having their tongues turning black."

"What?! Did that really happened?!" Spike exclaimed, causing me and Owlicious to be surprised. I wasn't expecting them to overhear me.

"Uhh...yeah?" I nodded.

"Well it's a good thing that never happened back there in the paleopony period." Twilight sighed.

"So wait? Did you mean that this happened back in your world involving millions of them humans dying from this Black Death?!" Applejack asked in shock, which I nodded as she said "So if this plague similar to the Cutie Pox, then what were the cures?!"

"Well, the cures for the Black Death were sitting in the sewers, fumigating your house with herbs, sitting in a room between two enormous fires-"

"Yeah! How about something that isn't involving any of that!" Applejack exclaimed, cutting me off. What? I was just saying...."So what's the cure, Twilight?!"

Twilight looked over the pages, but widened her eyes as she said "It says here there's no known cure!"

"No known cure?!" We all exclaimed. What? But that doesn't make sense!

"Here, may I see that?" I asked before grabbing the book and turning some pages until I found the info for it. "Alright, it says here that the cause of the outbreak was never discovered, and the Cutie Pox disappeared as mysteriously as they arrived?!"

But if both the Black Plague and the Cutie Pox are so much similar, why isn't a cure describe in it?! I guess our worlds aren't that much similar to each other.

"Oh no!" Apple Bloom yelled before a flash of light appeared on her flank, revealing another Cutie-Mark. Huh, wonder what's that? "Sacrebleu! Plus de marques de Cutie!"

Wait, what the heck?! There's a Cutie-Mark for speaking french?! That hardly makes sense! Why would there be a pony who gets a cutie-mark for speaking french when there could be a pony born to speak that kind of language due to nationality?! Where's the logic in that?!

"My sister's speaking in fancy!" Applejack exclaimed in horror.

"Technically, it's French." I smiled nervously while corrected her, but I flinched from her glare as she exclaimed "Who cares?! Do something you two!"

"Well, we can't wait for this to go away!" Twilight retorted.

"We gotta find somepony who can mix up a cure!" Applejack stated.

"Tout de suite!" Apple Bloom added, still speaking in french.

"Not some pony..." Twilight said with a smile on her face. "Some zebra!"

Zebra? Wait...there's talking zebras in this world too? Alright, I give up. This world defies all logic.

"Zecora!" Applejack exclaimed, realizing that.

"Wait, I remember Ren mentioning that name earlier." I said, rubbing my chin in thought. "He said that she was some potion maker, right? But also a talking zebra?"

"Yeah, but she's very nice and very helpful." Twilight assured with a grin. "Now come on! We got a zebra to find!"

"Wait!" I called, causing everypony to loo at me. "You girls go on ahead! I'll look over the book about the Cutie Pox! I know there's a cure in there!"

"But you heard Twilight! There's no known cure!" Applejack reminded me with a hard glare.

I stood in my ground and glared back at her before saying "I know what I'm saying! But I can't give up! You girls go and see Zecora! I'll try my best to find a cure! Please, let me do this."

Twilight, Spike, Apple Bloom, and Applejack looked at each other before they looked back as Twilight said "Alright Jamie, we'll believe you. I'll let Owlicious stay behind and help you out."

"Thank you Twilight." I smiled happily to hear as they took their leave as I immediately grabbed the book about unusual perplexing illnesses and began searching throughout of them. I gotta hurry in order to save Apple Bloom from that Cutie Pox! I know there might be something that can be used as a cure, but what?

"Hoo!" Huh? I looked over as Owlicious flew around in a circle above me.

"What? What is it Owlicious?" I asked curiously. Owlicious then flew towards a nearby shelf and landed on top of it before pecking on a book on the very end. I think he's trying to tell me something. I bet it might be something very important! I immediately got up and headed over to the shelf that Owlicious was residing at as I took the book he was pecking at and began reading over it before taking one page about a very special remedy.

"The Seeds of Truth. A special seed that is said that has the power to cure any known diseases of all Equestria. Though, the seeds can only grow when words true and pure are spoken from the one who truly needs them."

This...this could work! I gotta go and find Twilight and the others!

"AHHHHHH!" Huh? Me and Owlicious looked over at the window and saw many ponies running away in fear and hiding in their houses.

"What in the world?" I wondered before a pony threw himself in the hard window, taking me by surprise as I fell on my butt.

"You gotta run and hide before you get the Cutie Pox!" The pony yelled before sliding off the window and running away in fear. I got back as Owlicious landed on my head before we looked at each other. Well this can't be good! We better find them...and fast!

I quickly rushed out of the house with Owlicious by my side as we ran past a few ponies before seeing Twilight and the others at the center of town, which was deserted. Wow, they know how to run and hide very well. Also, why is there a tumbleweed here?....You know what? Ask questions later, tell Twilight now!

"Twilight!" I called for her.

"Jamie!" Twilight turned back to me with a surprised and relief look. "Were you able to find anything?"

"Y-yeah, you see-"

"I thought I had removed their fear when last I visited here. But doors are barred, shutters shut, guess I should've stayed inside my hut." Huh? Now what? We turned over to see a striped zebra with a Mohawk with some gold piercings and gold rings circling around her neck, carrying a small brown bag around her torso.

"Zecora!" Twilight and Applejack said in surprise.

"Oh, so this is Zecora." I said aloud. I gotta say, she looks kinda like an African American Indian.

"Oh, what is this? Another human who has awakened in the pits of the ship?" Zecora wondered, looking at me with awe.

"Umm...yes, ma'am." I nodded. Did she just rhyme?

"Yes, this is Jamie Watson." Twilight introduced me to her before moving back to the main topic. "But right now, we're so glad that we found you!"

"You gotta help us! Apple Bloom has the Cutie Pox!" Applejack added.

"Yes, and we were on our way to see if you had a cure."

"But magically your here! Was your zebra sense a tingling?" Zebra Sense? Is that even a thing?!

"My 'Zebra Sense' did not bring me around. It was a special flower that I needed found. I thought I picked enough to fix all the potions I had to mix. But after my visit with Apple Bloom, some had mysteriously left my room." Zecora explained.

"Mysteriously left your room?" I wondered before looking over at Apple Bloom, who was doing heavy-weight lifting. Surprising that she got that kind of strength to do that. "Apple Bloom, you didn't perhaps did anything with this special flower Zecora is talking about, right?"

"Uhh..." Apple Bloom glanced away, trying to act innocent, but failed to do so.

"Apple Bloom! What do you say? Did this flower just walk away?" Zecora asked in a stern tone.

"I, um..." Apple Bloom started sweating nervously, and not from the heavy-weight lifting, but from being cornered.

"A Cutie Pox cure I have forsooth, for healing power is in the Seeds of Truth." Zecora said, taking out some seeds. Oh right, that!

I quickly took out the book as Owlicious laid on my head as I finally found it and showed it to them, saying "She's right. The Seeds of Truth are special seeds which grow on the ground and only be grown by someone telling the truth in a pure way by the one who truly needs them. They can cure any known diseases known to this land!"

"Well hurry up then! Plant them already!" Applejack demanded, which Zecora did so. "....Why aren't they growing?"

"Well...someone does need to tell the truth? Right Apple Bloom?" I asked, turning to the small filly, who gulped in fear.

"Well then, let's get to it!" Applejack exclaimed before yelling "Alright, they're planted! Now somepony tell the truth!"

Suddenly, another flash of light appeared on Apple Bloom's flank, causing her to whirl around and around like a little tornado. Whoa, since where is there a Cutie-Mark for that?!

"Somepony! Somepony!" Applejack called over. That's when I noticed Pinkie Pie, standing in front of a building that looks like it was made out of sweets, which is almost surprising to me, but right now as I was saying, Pinkie started sweating nervously.

She took a deep breath and blurted "Yesterday I told Mrs. Cake that I ate two corn cakes but I ate three!"

We looked back at the ground, seeing nothing happening.

"Okay, six! I ate six corn cakes!" Pinkie blurted, adding more sweating all over her body. "...Make it stop! MAKE IT STOOOOOP!"

"Oh man..." I muttered nervously as Apple Bloom kept spinning around in an uncontrollable way. I continued to clench my fist, feeling something inside of me wanting to unleash it....Oh, I can't take it! "Apple Bloom! Just tell the truth!"

Everypony just looked at me with shock as Apple Bloom exclaimed "Alright! Alright! I admit it! They're all fake!"

She finally stopped spinning and went back tap dancing as we noticed the ground started to shake a little.

"I figured the Heart's Desire Flower would help me get what I wanted." Apple Bloom continued her confession as everypony soon came out of their homes and overhead of her story. "So when Zecora left her hut, I mixed up a special potion and put the rest of the Heart Desire's in it!"

Now that's what I wanted to hear. Soon, the ground started shaking as a flower soon finally sprouted, showing off its beautiful form, causing everypony to gaze at it with awe. I gotta say it, seeing it here instead of the book looks more beautiful than ever. Apple Bloom came over and ate the whole thing down. Well, that wasn't I expected her to do.

"Wait! I thought we were going to make a tea out of it!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Well, we do not have the patience to wait. Sorry if she acting so impatience." Zecora apologized with a soft smile. Soon, Apple Bloom began to stop tap dancing as all the fake Cutie-Marks around her body started disappearing.

"Apple Bloom!" Huh? Oh, it's them again. Ren, Kodiak, Mason, Carrie, Kaede , Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo came over to Apple Bloom's side as Scootaloo asked "Are you okay?"

"I'm great, and I've never been happier to be a blank flank." Apple Bloom assured with a sigh of relief.

"But I thought you would be happy considering all those Cutie-Marks you've gotten. Even though they were fake." Carrie said in concern.

"I know Carrie, but I rather earn it the old fashion way, like what my sister would say." Apple Bloom said, making Applejack smile towards her. Huh, that's good to hear. "Oh, and I'm awfully sorry for lying to you all. I was so desperate for my Cutie-Mark, I guess I got carried away. I'm really sorry I took those flowers from ya, Zecora. I wouldn't blame you if ya never wanted me to come by again..."

"Now Apple Bloom, do not be silly." Zecora smiled, much to Apple Bloom's confusion. "You are always welcome my little filly.

"Yes, and while you may have lied to us all about getting your Cutie-Mark..." I spoke up with a serious yet warm smile. "I say it was the right thing to do to tell the truth and always listen to what your heart says. We're just glad that you're okay and everything is back to normal."

"For with each mistake you learn something new. Growing up into a better you."

"Yeah, what she said." I nodded before realizing that she was nowhere to be seen. Okay, how?!

"Wow, that was some deep stuff you and Zecora went through, Jamie. I'm surprised that you would say something like that without stuttering." Ren chuckled with a grin, causing me to blush a bit.

"W-well, I was just saying..." I chuckled nervously.

"Uh oh, he's back from stuttering again." Kodi said, blinking in surprise.

"Well either way, sorry if we couldn't arrive in time. We just heard what happened right now from Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo as they told us five minutes ago about what was happening back here in Ponyville." Mason explained.

"But it looks like you got it all covered, Jamie." Kaede smiled, causing me to blush.

"W-well, it was Twilight and the others that did the work...but thank you." Wow, they really mean it. I'm...so happy. I've never been this happy from something like this before. Normally, I would be happy if a new novel came out or if there was a library that I never read from before, but this...I feel happy from hearing their compliments and how they care for me. I guess I really did save the day, but not without Twilight and the others' help.

"Say Apple Bloom, would you mind writing a letter to Princess Celestia?" Twilight asked. "Maybe you could tell her what you learned today?"

"I'd be happy to, Twilight!" Apple Bloom nodded before turning to Spike. "Spike?"

"Ready!" Spike said, taking a quill and a scroll out.

"Huh? What are they doing?" I wondered.

"Oh, every time Twilight learns something about friendship, she sends a friendship report to Princess Celestia to addressed what she learned." Ren explained.

"Oh..." I said in understanding. I guess it makes sense since she is still a student, like she said earlier.

"Dear Princess Celestia, waiting for what your heart desires can be really hard. So, you may try to take a shortcut. But this dishonesty never works, because you didn't earn what your heart desired. The only cure is being honest with yourself and others. And that's something every heart desires."

Wow, that was the most beautiful lesson I ever heard. I'm very proud of you, Apple Bloom.

Soon, Spike then scorched the letter, much to my shock.

"AHHH! Why would you do that?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"What? I was just sending a message to the princess, no big deal." Spike shrugged like it was nothing.

"B-but...you..."

"Oh, that's a way for Spike to send the messages to Princess Celestia." Twilight explained. "I guess I'll explain it to you later."

"Yes, you should..." I sighed. I got a lot to learn if I'm going to be staying here in Equestria till we find a way back home.

"I'm really proud of ya, sis." Applejack complimented. "Seems like ya finally learned the importance of patience."

"Yep, all good things come to those who wait." Apple Bloom nodded, puffing her chest in proud. Five seconds later, the fillies and Carrie looked at each other before Apple Bloom said "Welp, I've waited long enough."

"Wait what?" I asked in surprise. Did they just ignored the entire lesson we just taught them?!

"Actually, that was way too long!" Scootaloo added.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Hey girls, wait up!" Carrie called over, running alongside them. "You know Apple Bloom, you mixed that potion very well in order to get the Cutie Pox. Was that really your first time?"

"Yeah, because it sounds like you might have a talent in potion making!" Sweetie Belle agreed.

With that, they took their leave, leaving us in the dust.

"Oh well, at least they learned their lesson, at least..." Ren rubbed his head bashfully.

"Yeah, guess we got nothing left to do. Come on Ren, let's head over to Fluttershy's!" Kodi said, which Ren smirked and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm going over to Rarity's place to practice and sharpened my fashion skills." Kaede proposed.

"I shall head back home and clean up while I picked up Carrie later." Mason added. As they left, Twilight turned back to me and said "You know Jamie, I'm very glad you were able to help."

"Well, I just didn't want to see Apple Bloom being infected by the Cutie Pox, that's all." I said nervously as Owlicious flew down on my shoulder and started rubbing his face on mine, much to my surprise. Whoa, what's it doing?

"Ahh, seems to me Owlicious likes you." Twilight cooed.

"Yeah, that nuzzling means he likes you." Spike added.

"Really?" I asked in surprise before looking at Owlicious, who smiles and says 'Hoo' at me. I guess he does. "He does..."

"You know Jamie, why not we become study buddies?" Twilight offered. "I mean, we both love to read! To do research! You can even be my co-librarian!"

"Really?!" I asked in surprise. Well, I am an author, but being a librarian...that's quite an amazing task to take. I mean, I can even write my books there to show this new world I live in.

"Yeah! We can even become good friends!" Spike nudged me with a smirk and whispered "And perhaps win somepony's heart."

I blushed while looking at Twilight, who smiled back at me. I don't know why, but why am I blushing so hard? A-Am I really falling in love with her? No, we're friends. We barely know each other....wait, did I say friend? Friend....

"Hey Jamie, you okay? You're blushing a lot." Spike pointed out, much to my surprise as Twilight let out a giggle and said "Well, I take it you want the job, eh?"

"Y-yes Twilight." I nodded with a smile. "I'll gladly take the job."

"That's good to hear!" Twilight nodded. "You know, something tells me that we're going to be good study buddies."

"Yeah..." I nodded, trying my best to hide my blush from her. You know, the moment I got here, I thought these guys might try to hurt, betray, or even use me. But after getting to know them for a couple of days, I guess I was wrong. They aren't bad, they're...nice. I can really put my trust in them. Like Twilight said, they'll always be there for us and we'll always be there for them. That is truly the Magic of Friendship. Ooh! I should write that down in...my....

"Oh no!" I gasped, confusing Twilight and her assistants.

"What? What's wrong?" Twilight asked in worried.

"I left my journal back at the library! I just realized that!" I exclaimed, running back to the Golden Oaks Library in a hurry, with Twilight, Spike, and Owlicious following after me. Oh man, oh man, oh man! How could I be so clumsy?! I guess all that Cutie Pox talk really made me forget! Oh well, at least I learned so much here in Ponyville! Now then, on to the books to learn more about the wonderful lands of Equestria! But you know what....I think I found my reason to keep on living. It's by the power of friendship from them. With their help, I'm ready to tackle anything down! I'll keep on trying my best to keep on living!

To Be Continued

PreviousChapters Next