• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 4,852 Views, 440 Comments

My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria - MaxTV1234



Ren Loodan, a human who awoken in Equestria from a spaceship, meets the Mane Six and tries to search for his past and defeat the forces of evil, along with other humans who awaken in pods as they team up with Ren in search for their pasts as well.

  • ...
 440
 4,852

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 38 - Always Be With You

....
........What is this? I was in a room....this room...this is my room. What am I doing in my family's mansion? Suddenly, I noticed a bunch of meteors soon falling onto the city, and eventually, the backyard of our mansion.

"W-what in the world?!" I gasped before immediately turning on the TV, and changing it to the FOX 5 News to figure out what's happening!

"A batch of mysterious black meteorites are crashing into every part of the world. But scientists deduced that the biggest meteor just landed towards somewhere in New Jersey. These meteorites are very dangerous. Right now, the president just issued an order on people to hide out in the bomb shelter just in Mojave's Desert out in California or find a place to hide yourselves from these showers like hide in the subway stations or your own basement. Everyone around the world, please stay safe and go to the evacuation point just outside of your cities. I repeat! Please stay safe and-"

Soon, the TV soon started flickering until it was immediately shut down.

"W-what?" I asked myself, my face going pale as I felt a rumbling sound echoing around the mansion. Soon, a bunch of meteors came crashing through the window.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed as I immediately ran out of the place and took the emergency exit of the mansion before heading outside, seeing so many meteors crashing down into the place. Why...why is this happening?

"Jamie!" Huh? That voice....is that one of my sisters, Molly? I turned to see a silhoette of one of my sisters, calling my name out.

"Come on Jamie! You need to hurry and get to the emergency bunker!" I nodded as I immediately ran away in fear, not wanting to get myself killed as my other family members, all of them just my sisters, step-sisters, and half-sisters as they headed to the emergency bunker my dad installed for times like these. As I was about to enter...

BOOM! CRASH!

I turned around and duck myself for cover as a meteor crashed into our backyard along with the others...huh? Hold on, I saw a glimpse of a light. I looked up to see that the meteorite...was making a peculiar glow. It was making a magenta glow...just what kind of meteor is this?

I slowly walked towards it, ignoring the entire scene of what was happening out here and ignoring everything on whoever's calling me as I extended my hand in curiosity and...touched it, and once I did, I felt a great urge of some energy flowing through my body, causing me to scream in agony as I felt so much energy flowing out of the meteor I touched...just what is this? What's happening to me?! Why...WHY?! Someone help me! Please! Help me!


"AHHHH!" I immediately got up and panted heavily, my face almost look pale. Oh my...it was just a dream...what a relief. I-I thought for a second there that it felt real. What was that? Why did it felt so...intense? What did I touched? Ugh, I'm already having a headache just by thinking about it. Huh? Why am I on the table again? Oh man...I guess I was up researching again....I'm going to have to make note of not read any books at midnight. It's already becoming a problem because I can't get 8 hours of sleep.

Anyway, I should get ready for the day and head out to see what else we got today here in Ponyville. I soon got dressed in my normal attire, which consist of a short sleeved black button up business suit shirt with a red tie that has an Japanese symbol that stands for 'Future' and I had dark blue pants with my brown dress shoes. I combed my blue hair that has a small ahoge in it. I soon exited out of my room and came down the spiral staircase of my library. I haven't read much of these books lately, but I should if I want to find out more clues on how did my signature books get here in this 'home-ship' in the first place.

I soon pressed the button of the elevator, immediately opening the doors and heading down, and five minutes later, I was down in the first floor, or the Living Room/Kitchen/Dining Room of this place.

"Oh good morning Jamie." I turned to see Kaede greeting me with a smile as she sat with the others on the table, eating breakfast.

"O-oh! Good m-morning everyone..." I smiled softly at them as I came over to the dining room and sat down with them, with Mason handing a plate of omelette to me. "Oh...thank you M-Mason."

"The pleasure is all mine." Mason nodded before taking a bite of his pancakes.

"Can I have more?" Kodi asked, his bowl already empty.

"Sure thing pal!" Ren nodded before handing him a plate filled with pancakes and dropping them into his eating bowl. Kodi licked his lips and began eating all that pancakes, causing me to grin nervously.

"You sure you can feed him that much pancakes?" I asked in worried.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. I've seen ate pancakes tons of times." Ren assured with a grin.

"So anyway, I gotta go and take Carrie to school." Mason said as soon as he was finished with his breakfast.

"Oh Mason, how's your cheek?" Kaede asked in worried, seeing the white bandage formed an 'X' on his left cheek as he sighed and replied "It's feeling better lately. Don't worry."

"You sure? Rarity sure slapped you real hard." Ren said in concern. Yeah, just last week back when we were at Canterlot, Rarity punished Mason by slapping him so hard that he had to get a bandage to cover his bruise and a stern talk, which he endure, but Rarity soon forgave him.

Mason let out a frustrated sigh and replied "Yes...I'm alright. Come on Carrie, let's go."

"Okay." Carrie nodded as she finished eating her breakfast and grabbed her backpack and followed her brother outside as he took her to the Ponyville School. From what I learned from Twilight and Ren, she already made friends from before she ever went there. I think their names was Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Though then again...I won't criticize the names like before back when we were in Canterlot.

"So guys, what do you wanna do?" Ren asked curiously. "I was thinking of playing some video games, read some Mangas, practiced shooting from the Hacking Gun, and ride my hover board around town."

"To be honest, I don't know. I was thinking of going over to Carousel Boutique to go and practice more on making more clothes to improve my sowing skills." Kaede shrugged.

"And I was planning on going over to the Golden Oaks Library to help Twilight out on some research." I added with a small grin.

"I see...well today is going to be boring." Ren sighed.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll be fine, Ren. You got me and the other animals, right?" Kodi asked happily as we heard a 'meow' next to me. I took a closer look to see that Rosy was sleeping right next to him. Right, how in the world did I missed that?

“Ahh, looks like Rosy enjoyed her nap with Kodiak.” Kaede giggled.

“Heh heh, I was just looking out for her.” Kodi smiled before nuzzling with Rosy.

“It’s quite amazing seeing a dog and a cat get along so well.” I muttered loudly. “I mean, normally, dogs and cats always fought and been against each other because scientists theorize that cats and dogs have some sort of rivalry against each other…”

“Well not Kodiak and Rosy, those two are fine together.” Ren pointed out, catching me off-guard.

“O-oh…right. It’s just a rare s-sight, that’s all.” I said with a nervous grin. Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door, prompting Ren to go and answer it with Kodi and Rosy by his side as he opened the door and saw nopony around.

“Huh…strange. Could’ve sworn somepony knocked.” Ren said with a confused look before noticing something on the ground. Me and Kaede got up from the dining table and headed to the front where Ren picked up a strange pink envelope. “Hello, what’s this?”

“Is that a letter?” Kodi asked as Rosy stood on his back and tilted her head in confusion.

“It is, but who’s it from?” Kaede wondered.

“Well…why not we open it? Somepony must’ve delivered it to us.” Ren shrugged.

“Are you s-sure? What if i-it’s brought to the wrong address…and besides, I don’t think we even have a m-mailbox.” I pointed out.

“True, but I’m just curious.” Ren said, opening it up.

“H-hey wait-” I was soon cut-off the moment Ren opened it, and soon a pile of confetti launched right into his face. He blew some out of his mouth as he picked out the note from the letter. “N-never mind…”

“Huh? What’s up with the confetti?” Kaede asked, picking one out of Ren’s hair as he pulled off a deadpan expression from that surprise. “Wait…confetti…Hey guys, you don’t think that the one who send us this letter was Pinkie Pie, right?”
“My thoughts exactly.” Ren muttered.

“Oh really? What does the note say?” I asked curiously as Ren wiped away the confetti off his face and began reading it aloud to us.

Dear Rennie, Jamie, Kay, Masey, Carrie and Kodi, you are humbly invited to Spike’s birthday this afternoon! It’s so totally gonna be awesome! You all definitely to come! Will you go to the party?
- Yes
- Definitely
- Absolutely?

“Uhhh….” We all gave out blank stares, seeing the choices that were on the contents of the letter. Yep…definitely Pinkie Pie.

“I say we should go!” Kodi said as he wagged his tail excitedly upon hearing about Spike’s birthday.

"Meow!" Rosy agreed with a big grin.

"That's so cool!" Ren said in excitement.

"Yeah, it would be nice to go to another party." Kaede agreed. "It's been a while since we've been to a party."

"But...didn't we already had one. First Twilight, now Spike? Man, haven't w-we been to different parties enough?" I asked curiously. "I mean, it's very unhealthy to eat any more sweets Pinkie makes. Not that I-I'm being r-rude to her but..."

"Jamie, come on! It'll be awesome!" Ren said.

"Yeah! I want more of that delicious cake of hers!" Kodi added, licking his lips as Kaede picked up Rosy from his back and stated "Yeah! Besides, we can at least do something fun for a while."

"Well...when you put it like that...I-I-I guess we can try to have fun." I said. "A-Alright...we can go, but first...I'm gonna need my notebook. I'm just curious to learn more about each other, that's a-all."

"Well hurry up! I'm getting hungry again!" Kodi grinned, much to our surprise.

"W-what? But didn't you eat all the pancakes Mason made?" Kaede asked, putting her hands on her hips with a raised brow.

"Well what can I say? I'm a hungry hungry dog." Kodi replied.

"Ain't that the truth?" Ren smirked. Soon after, I headed back to my room by taking the elevator and grabbed my notebook from the ship's library before heading back outside, only to find Mason was walking back towards us.

"Yo Mase!" Ren waved at him with a smile. "Back already?"

"Apparently so." Mason replied with a smirk. "Apparently, the school bell rang just before we arrived in time. I wished Carrie goodbye and I'll pick her up later at noon. So what I missed?"

"We were just about to head over to Golden Oaks Library to celebrate Spike's birthday." Kaede answered, holding her stuffed cat toy in her arms while Rosy sat next to her shoulder.

"Didn't we celebrate like enough birthdays for a month? I mean, first my sister, then Twilight, and now Spike? Didn't we celebrate enough?"

"Come on Mason! Look at the bright side..." Kodi licked his lips and began drooling as he muttered "Cake."

"Unbelievable..." Mason sighed before pinching the bridge of his nose. "And I suppose you guys are willing to go?"

"Relax Mason, we'll have tons of fun." Ren said with a grin.

"I-I do want to get out more and try out different s-stuff..." I said with a soft smile. Mason shook his head and sighed before smiling at us and said "Well alright, let's go then."

"Wait...seriously?"

"Yeah, you guys are so stubborn. So there's no point on changing your minds." Mason smiled. "Besides...my sister might kill me for not trying to go hang out with you guys."

"Good point." Kaede agreed.

"Can't say about you?" Ren grinned back at him. "You're more stubborn than Applejack and Rainbow Dash combined."

"Whatever. Let's head over to the library." Mason said as we began to head over to the place as we began to get ready to celebrate another birthday party for one of our friends. I-I don't understand...it feels like a month has passed, but it's only been a week. Is Equestria's time goes faster than Earth's time? If so, then this is something I must study about.


"Huh, you know, it's been a while since we last came here." Ren stated, looking over at the library with a grin.

"It didn't feel l-like a while." I pointed out.

"Meh, it feels like a while."

"Oh hi everyone." We turned around to see Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash coming here.

"Hey Flutters! Hey girls, what's up?" Ren asked before he hugged Fluttershy, but not too tightly upon noticing the present in her hooves.

"We're doing alright. We were heading out into the library to give Spike these special presents." Fluttershy replied with a soft smile before she was licked in the cheek by Kodi, much to her joy.

"So I bet those gifts are for Spike, correct?" Mason questioned.

"Yep yep yep!" Pinkie nodded, appearing in front of him as he was caught off guard by her. "It was a good thing that Twilight tasked me to go tell you guys about it! I'm glad you guys got that letter!"

"Yeah, we knew it belonged to you." Kaede sighed as Pinkie appeared right in front of her and asked "Really?! How did you know?!"

"I-it didn't take a brainer to figure that out." Kaede replied, sweat-dropping a bit. "I mean, Ren was blasted with confetti in the face the moment he opened it."

"That is true." Ren agreed.

"Well that's Pinkie Pie's way on surprising her friends." Applejack smiled.

"So where's Carrie? I was hoping she would be here as well." Rarity said, looking around to see Mason's younger sister wasn't around.

"I took her to the Ponyville school. It is Monday, after all." Mason pointed out.

"Oh right, it must be a bummer for her to miss something out like this." Rarity said sadly.

"Don't worry, I'll save some cake for her. So it shouldn't be a problem. Besides, she would've want to come here." Mason softly smiled before crossing his arms.

"Ahh, that's so nice for you to come here for your sister, Mason." Fluttershy smiled, causing Mason to cover his face with his red scarf, his face turning red.

"W-well...it's not like I had a choice." Mason admitted before noticing something on Rarity's neck. "Rarity...is that a necklace?"

"Oh, you just noticed?" Rarity asked before continuing "Well you see, just last week, I came over to the library to ask Twilight if I could borrow some books on historical fashion until I noticed Spike with this beautiful fire ruby gem, and I thought it looked amazing. So Spike allowed me to have it, which was so generous of him."

"How ironic for someone who represents Generosity herself." Ren chuckled. "Though, it looks great on you. Right Mason?"

"Y-yes." Mason nodded, softly smiling at her. "You look amazing with that."

"Why thank you Mason." Rarity giggled.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Rainbow cut in, getting impatient as she exclaimed "Let's just hurry up and get ready for the party!"

"U-Umm...Rainbow Dash?" I called. "Is that dumbbell in your hooves?"

"Yeah! Thought Spike might like it when he needs it to exercise!" Rainbow nodded as she started demonstrating it and began using it.

"But...Spike is only a kid." I pointed out.

"I don't know, I've used dumbbells when I started out my training as a personal guard." Mason stated, causing us all to look at him in shock. Is he serious?! I never heard a kid ever using a dumbbell...much less try at least.

"That's...surprising. Even for someone like you." Kaede said, rubbing her cheek in embarrassment.

"Anyway...wanna head inside?" Ren offered.

"Yeah, let's...wait, where did Pinkie Pie go?" Kodi asked, noticing that she was gone.

"Huh...must've went in right before us." Ren shrugged before the rest of us came in, seeing Pinkie blowing into a party horn while Twilight was wiping Spike's face with a washcloth.

"Happy birthday!" Pinkie exclaimed in joy before bouncing around merrily around the room as we came in with smiles on our faces. She soon blew into the party horn again and shouted "Party time, woo-hoo!"

"Alright, chill out Pinkie!" Ren chuckled as Kodi rushed in with an excited look and said "So where's the cake? Because I'm starving!"

"You too boy." Ren said with a soft grin. Spike soon came over in jaw-dropped upon seeing the gifts in our friends' hooves.

"A-are...those for me?" Spike asked, slowly forming a big smile.

"You bet they are, birthday boy." Applejack nodded as she and the other mares handed him their presents in Spike's arms, but the weight of them caused him to fall and dropped them.

"Whoa, you okay Spike?!" Kaede asked in concern. Spike soon got up and dust himself off before replying "Y-yeah, I'm okay..."

"Hm? Is there a problem S-Spike?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean! Look at these presents! Aren't you excited?" Ren asked with a grin.

"Yeah but...this is the first time I'm celebrating my birthday here in Ponyville." Spike explained. "Though every year, Twilight gives me the same gift...a book..."

"Why am I not surprise?" Mason asked before gazing at Twilight, who held a book in her magic aura as she hid it behind herself and blushed in embarrassment before walking away, overhearing our conversation.

"But...I think getting a book for your birthday is a w-wonderful idea." I said with a smile. "I mean, I get that every year in my birthday..."

"Wait, you serious Jamie?!" Rainbow asked, looking at me in shock. "Y-you mean to tell me that you get the same gift every year? A book?! Really?!"

"Well, I don't mind. I-I get it from my sisters every year..." I replied with a meek frown.

"Ugh, seriously? Can't you get anything cooler? Pfft! Eggheads." Rainbow rolled her eyes, causing me to glare angrily at her.

"Do you want me to lecture you about books again?!" I growled, causing her to widen her eyes in shock as she began remembering my reaction for when we first met and how she disrespect books and their authors! I'm an author myself and I do not like when people or ponies disrespect books like that!

"N-no! Course not! I-I didn't it!" Rainbow pleaded, causing me to smile softly and reply "Well that's good enough for me to hear."

With that, everyone began to laugh at her reaction, terrified of my lecture.

"Well, I havent' expected you to go out like that." Mason said with a smirk. "I guess your love for books motivates you."

"W-well...umm..." Well this is an embarrassment.

"And it looks like your motivation is gone." Kodi sighed.

"By the way, sorry if we couldn't get you any gifts Spike. We didn't know it was your birthday today." Kaede said with a sad smile.

"Nah, it's okay Kaede. I'm glad that you guys finally arrived to my birthday party. I did wanted all my friends to show up." Spike smiled.

"That's nice of ya Spike." Kodi said, grinning back at him. "So anyway, I know that you can't have a birthday party without-"

"The birthday cake?" Pinkie asked, pulling out a big birthday cake that had many gems on it, which was a dragon's favorite type to eat.

"...Yes." Kodi said, licking his lips while Rosy eyed at the cake, having the urge to eat it as well.

"W-w-w-w-w..." I looked at her at shock, unable to believe what I just witnessed. "HOW?!"

"How many times do we even have to tell you?" Mason sighed. "It's Pinkie Pie, get over it."

"There's no way I can get over something like this!" I complained before taking out my journal and began taking notes on what just transpired right in front of me. "Come on! Details! Details! Details!"

"Well...he's off in his own little world." Rarity sighed.

"Eggheads..." Rainbow muttered, which I ignored as I continued to write down the notes on my journal. I'll show them what real logic is on this pink Earth Pony! There's no way someone could accept the weirdness and randomness from this creature! It's...too uncanny. Then again...magic somehow exist in this world...Ooh, I don't know what's real or what's fiction anymore...

"But wait, isn't that cake made out of rubies and sapphires?" Mason questioned. "We can't eat that."

"I know." Pinkie shrugged bluntly before pulling out her party cannon and firing another cake out of it, which landed in Ren's hands. "That's why I bake another!"

Before I could open my mouth, Twilight gave me a deadpan glare and said "Don't. You. Even. Dare."

Well, what you expect?! I'm curious!

"Now, speaking of presents..." Rarity's horn glowed as she showed us a bunch of taffeta capes. I know what they are since I've seen them on a book about fashion once. "This is from my new line of taffeta capes. I'm going to make one for each of you!"

We were all amazed by Rarity's designs for her taffeta cape as she continued "I've been inspired by the generosity of my little Spikey-wikey, who gave me this beautiful fire ruby, one of the kindest acts I've ever experienced."

Spike smiled happily and made a weird expression at her, almost a love expression of her. Soon Rarity began nuzzling Spike, much to his joy. Hmm...it must feel nice to be in love...I wished I can understand what that feels like...maybe someday with...huh? What am I thinking? Why am I thinking these kinds of thoughts? This is so embarrassing...


Suddenly, I was pulled out and felt something popping right in my head. There, I saw myself with some sort of machine on my head with my eyes closed and had a serious expression on my face. W-what? What is this? I-I can't remember...

"I don't wanna die...I want...to survive...for the fate of everyone who believed in us...I...want...to...change..."

W-what? What did I just say?


"Ugh!" I said, clutching onto my head in pain, which the others noticed.

"Jamie, are you okay?!" Twilight asked, walking over with a concern look.

"Did you get an ice cream headache?" Pinkie asked. "I know how that feels."

"Umm...Pinkie?" Applejack gave her a blank look and said "Jamie didn't even eat any ice cream."

"Well maybe he did by eating it for breakfast...that's what I would do. Hmm...better make note of it." Pinkie said, rubbing her chin in thought.

"N-nothing...nothing." I said, holding my head in pain. "It's just a headache all of a sudden..."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to put a spell to get rid of the headache?" Twilight asked.

"No thank you, I'm good." I assured with a nervous grin.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, sounded like it was a mighty headache." Applejack said with a raised brow.

"I-I told you guys that I-I'm fine." I assured with a nervous grin. However...I know what I saw...I'll tell them later after the party. Though...what in the world was that? Was it a memory that I forgotten or something?


Ren's POV
Well, everypony sure are good at finding gifts for special occasions. Apparently, almost the entire room was filled up with many opened presents. I was enjoying Spike opening the gifts while Kodi, Kaede, and Rosy enjoyed eating the other cake that Pinkie got for us. It was red velvet, but Kodi didn't mind as he liked any cake he liked. Except Coconut because he states that it taste so...weird. Well, it is Coconut and they are filled with milk.

"Man, this has been the best birthday party ever!" Kodi exclaimed happily. "I got some cake, and Spike's enjoying opening his presents."

"Seems so." Mason smiled. Soon, Spike opened up another box and pulled out an apple-themed blanket.

"Applejack, I can't thank you enough for this great blanket!" Spike hugged Applejack real tight, much to her embarrassment. "I really needed a new one!"

"Come on Spike, you already thanked me fifteen times. I'm starting to get a little embarrassed." Applejack chuckled with a light smile.

"I know I keep thanking you guys, but I'm just so grateful! I wish this party could last forever." Spike hoped as we all smiled at him, seeing how happy he was celebrating his birthday. You know, it reminds me of my seventh birthday party that I gotten the Playstation 3 back then and I was extremely happy to play Sonic Unleashed and the Crash Bandicoot series on it. It was the best day ever. What's better was that I was happily enjoying playing it with my siblings. Heh, what luck.

"Duh!" Pinkie said, appearing between Applejack, Twilight, and Jamie as she pushed them away and said "The party can't last forever cause you have to go to Sugarcube Corner, cause the Cakes said they have a special surprise for you, cause it's your birthday!"

"No way!" Spike gasped before running off towards the door.

"I said the party couldn't last forever, but it doesn't need to end right now!" Pinkie yelled, but Spike ignored her as he slammed the door shut. "Ah phooey..."

"Oh well, it was fun when it lasted." Kaede sighed before forming a small grin as she picked up and petted her pet kitten. "Though, we had fun, didn't we Rosy?"

"Meow!" Rosy nodded before nuzzling her, causing Kaede to giggle a bit.

"You know, I always love birthday parties, but I never had one of my own before." Kodi admitted.

"Hey don't worry boy, we'll make one for ya next time." I assured, patting on the head. Kodi jumped on my chest and started licking me on the face, causing me to laugh excitedly.

"Thanks Ren! You're the best friend a talking dog could ever asked!" Kodi laughed.

"Thanks! That's really nice of ya Kodi!" I grinned, rubbing my head bashfully.

"Hey guys..." Hm? We turned to see Jamie feeling quite uncomfortable all of a sudden. "I've been meaning to ask you something for a while..."

"Yes? What is it Jamie?" Twilight asked curiously.

"Have...you been having strange dreams or visions lately?" Jamie asked, causing us to widen our eyes in surprise.

"Well, I haven't for a while, so no." Kaede shook her head.

"Same here." I shrugged.

"No...not really." Mason shook his head before asking "Why do you ask? Did you remember something?"

"W-well...remember when I had that h-headache? Well...I think I did see s-something." I said, which surprised everyone.

"Really?!" Twilight asked in excitement. "That's great! So what did you see?"

"I-I don't know...Just earlier, I had a weird vision of me having some weird machine on my head and I said something...I just don't remember what it was."

"Well that's a bummer..." Kaede sighed.

"Weird machine? What in the hay are you saying?" Rainbow asked.

"I didn't get a good look on it..." I admitted sadly. "Sorry if I was useless to you guys."

"No no no, Jamie. You did great." Twilight smiled brightly. "It sounds like you guys are slowly recovering your memories."

"Yeah...though that weird machine part...I think I once saw it a really long while back." Ren said, shocking us all.

"What?!" We all asked.

"Yeah, back before any of you guys woke up from those pods, I remember seeing myself having a weird machine on my head and saying something...but I don't remember what it was either."

"Well...truth be told, so did I. I just...don't know what's going." Mason spoke up. "What do these memories hold?"

"Well...I had memories of what you guys are describing." Kaede added. "It was just two months ago when I was getting used to my surroundings around Ponyville."

"Really? You all remember the same thing?" Applejack questioned.

"Oh dear, what do you think they mean?" Fluttershy asked in concern, flying over to Ren with a worried look. "Ren...are you and the others feeling alright?"

"Don't worry Flutters, we're fine." Ren assured with a soft grin.

"Though, why would you darling remember the same thing?" Rarity questioned.

"That I wonder too...I need to study this." Twilight said.

"Well that's a good start, right?" Kaede said with a smile. "I mean, we're starting to remember everything. Hopefully, we might figure out a way on how to get back home or when Princess Celestia finds a way to get us back there, that is."

"I know right? All we have to do is to keep believing in Celeste to find us a spell that might get us back home." I said in determination.

"Y-yeah...that's great." Jamie nodded with a soft smile. "I'm really worried about my sisters...I wonder how they're doing."

"Same here. I wonder the same with Elena. I bet even Carrie misses her." Mason sighed, crossing his arms.

"Don't worry, we'll get you guys back home to them." Twilight assured with a soft grin.

"Whatever...right now I need to head over to the Ponyville School to pick up my sister." Mason said as he began to take his leave. "I'll see you guys back home and Twilight..." Mason looked back at her with a serious expression and said "Please let us know if you found out anything."

"Oh...Okay." Twilight nodded before he took his leave.

"Ah shucks, I gotta go pick up Apple Bloon as well. See ya Twi, and tell Spike I said Happy Birthday." Applejack said, taking her leave out of the library.

"Same here. Tell Spikey-wikey that I'll see him later." Rarity winked before leaving the library.

"So Ren, you wanna head over to my cottage to help me tend the animals?" Fluttershy asked me with a soft smile before frowning a bit and asked "Well...if you're not too busy, that is."

"Don't worry Flutters, I won't mind." I grinned. "After all, I do need more lessons about romance."

"Tee-hee...I see why not." Fluttershy giggled.

"Well you guys can go on. I'll head back home and watch some TV." Kaede sighed.

"I'll stay here and help Twilight on some research on our m-missing memories." jamie added.

"Thanks for the help Jamie." Twilight smiled, causing Jamie to blush a bit as he said "Y-yeah...A-anytime T-Twilight..."

Me, Fluttershy, Kaede, and Rosy looked at each other in confusion, wondering what's up with Jamie. Huh...he's sure acting weird...unless...nah, that couldn't be.

"Oh well, gotta go." I said before turning to Kodiak and said "Come on Kodi, let's go."

However, when I turned to him, I saw him moping down on the ground with his ears down and had a sad look.

"Hey Kodiak, what's wrong?" I asked, bending down to his height and patted him on the back, only to receive silence. "Kodi?"

"Strange, he was energetic just a while ago." Fluttershy pointed out.

"You don't think he has a stomache, do ya?" Kaede asked in concern.

"Maybe...let's bring to the cottage, Ren." I nodded, agreeing with Fluttershy's request as I picked up Kodiak and began carrying him towards Fluttershy's cottage.

"Man...you sure weigh a ton." I muttered, having difficult carrying him.

"Wait! I'm coming too!" Kaede said. "I mean, Rosy seemed pretty worried for Kodiak too."

One look at that kitten's face and we realized that she was right, Rosy looked at Kodi with a sad and worried look, probably wondering why the long face he has.

"Okay Kay, thanks." I nodded before turning to Jamie and Twilight. "We'll be back later. See ya."

"Bye." Twilight and Jamie said in unison as me, Kaede, Rosy, and Fluttershy headed towards the cottage outside of Ponyville, trying to find out what's wrong with my best friend.


Later
“Anything wrong with him Flutters?”

“Hmm….” Fluttershy examined Kodi for a bit, checking his teeth, rubbing his stomach, and even examined his eyes to see what was wrong with my friend. “He doesn’t seemed to have a fever…nor a stomache, or anything. He feels fine.”

“But…why is he acting like that?” Kaede asked. Rosy came over and nuzzled Kodi, but he glanced away in a sad mood.

“Do you think Kodiak is feeling sad?” I asked in worried.

“It seems so…” Fluttershy wondered. “But why?”

“I don’t know…” I shrugged before bending down and scratching underneath his chin.

“Hey Kodi, do you wanna talk about it?”

However, Kodi just stood silent and ignored me. “Kodi…” He always love getting scratch from either the ear or belly, what’s wrong with him?

“Oh my…” Kaede muttered, covering her mouth in concern. “Why won’t he talk back to us?”

“Who knows?” I wondered as Rosy sat on his head and started purring on him, which he then again ignored and didn’t bother to listen. Kodiak…you worry me boy.

“I don’t know why…maybe you guys need to try and spend some time with him. Surely that’ll make him smile and talk again.” Fluttershy suggested.

“Alright, let’s head home and play outside. You always love that, besides eating and sleeping on me sometimes.” I said with a soft grin towards Kodiak, but he still wouldn’t respond. I just hope Fluttershy is right that maybe we can try cheering him up by spending more time with him.


Later
“Anything wrong with him Flutters?”

“Hmm….” Fluttershy examined Kodi for a bit, checking his teeth, rubbing his stomach, and even examined his eyes to see what was wrong with my friend. “He doesn’t seemed to have a fever…nor a stomache, or anything. He feels fine.”

“But…why is he acting like that?” Kaede asked. Rosy came over and nuzzled Kodi, but he glanced away in a sad mood.

“Do you think Kodiak is feeling sad?” I asked in worried.

“It seems so…” Fluttershy wondered. “But why?”

“I don’t know…” I shrugged before bending down and scratching underneath his chin. “Hey Kodi, do you wanna talk about it?”

However, Kodi just stood silent and ignored me. “Kodi…” He always love getting scratch from either the ear or belly, what’s wrong with him?

“Oh my…” Kaede muttered, covering her mouth in concern. “Why won’t he talk back to us?”

“Who knows?” I wondered as Rosy sat on his head and started purring on him, which he then again ignored and didn’t bother to listen. Kodiak…you worry me boy.

“I don’t know why…maybe you guys need to try and spend some time with him. Surely that’ll make him smile and talk again.” Fluttershy suggested.

“Alright, let’s head home and play outside. You always love that, besides eating and sleeping on me sometimes.” I said with a soft grin towards Kodiak, but he still wouldn’t respond. I just hope Fluttershy is right that maybe we can try cheering him up by spending more time with him.


Later

We soon returned back to the home-ship with me carrying Kodi, much to my disappointment due to how heavy for a recently grown puppy to carry.

“You think that maybe we can try to make him smile soon? Rosy is feeling depressed for him as well.” Kaede said, showing her pet kitten not feeling energetic as she gazes at Kodi with a sad look.

“Don’t worry Kay, I’m sure we’ll find a way on how to make him happy.” I assured as we approached the home-ship until the door opened, revealing Spike holding….“Spike? What are you doing with my Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch?”

“And my diary?!” Kaede gasped as Spike smiled sheepishly at us and replied “Oh…well you know, today’s my birthday, so I just thought that maybe I needed more gifts.”

“But didn’t you get plenty of gifts from the others?” I asked with a raised brow.

“Y-yeah…Well see ya!” Spike chuckled nervously as he tried to run away until he was grabbed by Mason, holding him by the tail with Carrie standing next to her brother. “H-hey!”

“And where exactly did you get those stuff?” Mason questioned. “Because I don’t remember giving you permission to take our stuff away.”

“Yeah! You even stole my backpack from me!” Carrie added, glaring at the dragon.

“R-right…” Spike chuckled as Mason held his hand and gestured him to give it back, much to his disappointment. “Ugh…fine.” He soon gave back my gaming consoles, Carrie’s backpack and Kaede’s diary to Mason as he settled him down and allowed him to go.

“I don’t know what’s up with you Spike, but this isn’t you.” Mason said sternly.

“You’re right…I’ll totally returned all the stuff back to the others like Twilight said. I promise.”

“Wait what?” I asked with a raised brow as Spike froze in shock, realizing what he just said.

“Uhh…nothing!” Spike replied quickly.

“Spike…what’s up with you?” Kaede questioned. “You’re acting too…grabby, all of a sudden.”

“N-no I’m not! I’m totally-” Spike paused as he let out a hissing sound, causing him to cover his mouth while we stared in shock at what we just witnessed. “Later!” Spike soon ran off back to Ponyville while we looked at each other in worried.

“So I wasn’t the only one who saw that, right?” I asked in concern, but all I received were nods.

“Yeah…why did Spike hiss at us like a snake?” Carrie wondered.

“Don’t know. We’ll ask him when he’ start feeling better.” Mason sighed before noticing me carrying a silent but depress Kodiak. “What’s wrong with Kodi?”

“I-I don’t know…he was just like that when you and the others left.” I explained. “Right now, Fluttershy says that he’s feeling depress for some reason and suggested that maybe we needed to spend time with him to cheer him up.”

“Ahh, poor Kodiak. What’s wrong boy?” Carrie asked curiously, but Kodi didn’t bother to glance at her. “Kodi? Why aren’t you talking?”

“That’s also a problem. No matter how many times I keep asking him, he won’t talk.” I added with a sad look. “Do you guys think you could help?”

“Sure, I guess.” Mason shrugged with a soft smile.

“Me too! I wanna help too!” Carrie added.

“I’ll help out too. I don’t want Kodiak to feel bad and feels like that.” Kaede pointed out with a smile. I grinned back at them and replied “Thanks you guys. Come on, let’s try with something he enjoys.”

“Well he does like to eat…” Mason thought before smiling. “And I think I got something that he’ll like.”

Soon, Mason brought us back to the kitchen and began making something and twenty minutes later, he presented it to us. A whole stack of pancakes to us.

“Here you go. This will make you feel better.” Mason offered, slowly sliding the plate towards Kodi on the ground, but he glanced away.

“But those are his favorites. I sometimes make it for him to enjoy.” I stated with a sad look.

“Well…come on. They’re fresh.” Mason smiled, but all he received was silence. He let out a sigh and said “Well…I give. I just don’t get it…I always see him eat so many pancakes every morning, so why isn’t he interested in eating them?”

"There's really is something wrong with him." Kaede said in worried.

"I know! How about you fetch this ball?" Carrie suggested, taking out a small blue bouncy ball out of her pockets.

"And where exactly did you get that, young lady?" Mason asked with a raised brow.

"Oh, Pinkie Pie gave it to me the other day. She told me that she keeps many balls around Ponyville, including our home for some 'ball emergency' or whatever." Carrie explained, causing us to widen our eyes and looked at each other in shock.

"You don't think that she..." I asked.

"...We are going to have a long talk with that pink mare." Mason sighed.

"Hopefully we won't find any balls in our home." Kaede sighed.

"Same here." I nodded in agreement. Hopefully, no balls are found underneath or in my bed. "Well...let's try it. Surely that'll make him feel better."

"Okay! Come on Kodi! Fetch the ball!" Carrie threw the ball on the ground, but Kodi didn't react and let out a whimper. "Never mind..."

"Hey, why not go outside and play around?" I suggested, gazing out the window with a soft but nervous smile, but still...no reply. "I don't get it...he doesn't want to do anything..."

"I know...but why?" Carrie wondered.

"Hmm..." Mason wondered, trying to piece the puzzles together in order to solve this mystery. "Wait...I think I got one."

"Really? What you got now?" Kaede asked. Mason gestured us as we formed a circle and began whispering to each other to make sure Kodiak doesn't hear us.

"Remember he felt like that after the party? Maybe...he feels lonely that nobody ever celebrates his birthday." Mason suggested, surprising us upon hearing that.

"That might be true." Kaede agreed. "I mean, pet animals don't remember when they were born, so maybe he wants someone to get him a birthday party."

"Yeah! That has to work! Tomorrow guys, let's set up a birthday party." I grinned, which the others nodded as they agreed to help out on making Kodi's birthday party.

"Yeah! And besides...you know how he loves cake." Carrie said before realizing something. "Oh wait, Mason, didn't you went to Spike's Birthday party? Did you save any cake for me?"

"Yeah, it should be in the fridge." Mason answered, much to her joy. Soon, as we agreed to make the birthday tomorrow, Kaede noticed something behind me as I turned around and saw Rosy cuddling with Kodi, who still hasn't move an inch and didn't bother to hear us out.

"Meow..." Rosy said, sleeping right next to the depressed husky.

"Poor Rosy...she feels terrible that Kodi isn't acting himself anymore." Kaede said with a sad smile until I put a hand on her shoulder with a grin and said "Don't worry...we'll get him back to the way he was. I'm sure it'll work."

"Thanks Ren." Kaede smiled back at me as we watched over Rosy sleeping next to Kodi. Hang tight bud, we'll make you smile again.


The Next Day
Soon after, we began to get to work on Kodi's first birthday party. We got up on an early start without waking up the birthday husky as baked the cake, put up the decorations, with some help with my art skills of course while Kaede and Carrie set up the table. Soon, Luna began moving the moon down as Celeste brought the sun back up as we hid ourselves underneath the table as we saw Kodi sadly walking towards the kitchen with a heavy sigh. As soon as he showed up, we all popped out underneath the table and shouted "SURPRISE!"

"W-wha?!" Kodi gasped, seeing us appear before him.

"Happy birthday Kodiak!" I grinned.

"Yep! We set this up just earlier because we wanted to cheer you guys up!" Kaede said with a happy smile while Rosy gave out a happy meow towards the dog.

"We even made you some chocolate cake. Your favorite which I still can't grasp how aren't you poisoned by it." Mason said as Carrie walked over and presented the huge cake that we made together for him.

"It's really good looking! I hope you like it!" Carrie added with a smile. Kodi looked at us for a moment before sighing and turning away, his ears have drooped down.

"Kodi!" I called as we ran and stopped him from leaving as we all looked at him with confused and concern looks. "What's wrong? I thought you would love it?"

"Yeah! we worked very hard on this for you!" Kaede added. "What's wrong with you? We thought you might like it."

"Mm-hmm! We thought that maybe the birthday party was what made you depressed." Carrie said sadly.

"Thanks guys...but the birthday party is what wasn't made me depressed." Kodi said sadly. "The party was great and I appreciate your concerns."

"But then what was the problem then? I don't understand." Mason asked with a confused look.

"...It's because on what you guys talked about yesterday." Kodi answered, much to our confusion. What we talked about...oh...Oh!

"You mean...about our missing memories?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, it's just that...if you guys do find a way back home, then...you guys are going to leave me." We all looked at him with shocked, hearing his reason for being sad. Kodi...is that why you became sad? Because you think we might leave you. "You guys slowly keep remembering why you came here. If you guys managed to get all your memories back and find out how you got here...then you all have to leave not only me, but everypony else as well. You guys are so important to Twilight and the others...you're all important to me! You guys are like the family I never had and I don't want my family to separate! If you go...then I'll be lonely again..."

"Kodiak..." I muttered, feeling guilty.

"I-I'm sorry if I'm wasting my time." Kodi said, feeling sad at the verge of tears. "I-I should've told what's wrong in the first place, but instead, I shut myself and didn't confront and told you how I felt!"

Kodi ran off and headed back to my room, leaving us bewildered and heartbroken by what just happened.

"Kodi...don't go." I said sadly.

"It makes sense now that I'm realizing it..." Mason sighed. "He's been with us for almost a year and he's feeling heartbroken and depressed that we might go back to our world when the time is right. He just...can't handle that."

"Same here. I liked being in this place and my friends..." Kaede said sadly.

"Me too..." Carrie agreed, closing her eyes and letting out a tear. I darkened my face and began thinking what Kodiak said. Oh man...he does bring up a good point. How will everypony take when we somehow find a way back home when we get all our memories back? They hold the key to finding a way back home...if only...

"Guys!" Huh? The door was immediately forced opened by Jamie, who held a panic and yet tired look on his face.

"Jamie! What's wrong?!" I asked.

"I-It's Spike! H-h-h-h-h..." Jamie continued to stutter in shock, unable to finish his sentence.

"What? What about Spike?" Kaede asked with a confused look.

"H-he's...just come out and see for yourself!" Jamie pleaded as we all nodded and rushed outside, and once we did...we saw something unbelievable.

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed, seeing a huge godzilla like monster rampaging Ponyville.

"I-is that a giant monster?!" Carrie gasped. "W-where did it come from?!"

"I-It's Spike! That's what!" We all looked at Jamie with disbelief looks. He's kidding right?

"Spike?! How can that be possible?!" Mason demanded.

"Yeah! Because I don't remember him growing into that!" I agreed. He's almost like Godzilla, but he's Spike. Which means...he's Spike-Zilla! Ha!

"Tell me, did Spike acted different yesterday?!" Jamie asked with a serious expression, but its hard to tell due to those bags under his eyes.

"Actually, come to think of it, yeah." I nodded. "He started taking our things without our permission as he stated that it was his birthday, but Mason managed to get it back. But as we tried to figure out what's up with him, he hissed at us before running off!"

"What are you going on about, Jamie?" Mason asked with narrowed eyes.

"Well apparently, I accidentally slept at Twilight's place due to finding out more about our missing memories." Jamie explained as he gazed at the colossal Spike-zilla. "Until I heard a scream downstairs and find out Spike stole a bunch of stuff around town and grew an inch. We took him to the vet and doctor, but neither of them knew what was wrong with him until we bumped into Zecora!"

"Did she tell you what happened?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, apparently Spike was becoming like that because dragons are known for being greedy and they grew powerful and go through giant size when their greed became too much for them to handle!"

"That's crazy!" Kaede exclaimed.

"Hey! That's what she stated!" Jamie retorted. "Right now, Spike already took many things around town, so I went over to you guys and tell you about it!"

"AHHHHH!" Huh? Hey, haven't I heard that high pitch scream before?

"Rarity?!" Mason looked over to see that Spike-zilla held Rarity in his claws as she continued to struggle from his grasp and kept screaming in terror.

"LET ME GO YOU BRUTE!" Rarity screamed.

"Oh no! Rarity's in trouble!" Carrie gasped as Mason growled and darkened his face before running off towards Ponyville.

"Mason! Wait!" I called before taking out my Hacking Gun and took out the capsule, pressing the button, and throwing it into the air, bringing out the hoverboard, much to Jamie's shock.

"Wait, hold on?! A hoverboard?!" Jamie gasped. "Since when did you get a hoverboard?!"

"Long story, but no time! Kaede, stay here with Carrie!" I warned, which she nodded as I turned to Jamie and said "Jamie! Hop on!"

"W-wait what?" Jamie asked in surprise.

"No time to talk! Let's go!" I grabbed his tie and pulled him up to the hoverboard with him as we blasted off towards Ponyville.

"AHHHHH!" Jamie screamed, which hurt because it was right in my ear. God, give this guy an Oscar for best terrified scream.


We soon arrived to the scene, finding Spike-Zilla wrecking havoc across town like he started stealing a water tank, which caused the water to flood around town.

"Why in the world does he need a water tank for?" I wondered aloud.

"Who cares? Think you can try getting him back to his senses?" Jamie asked curiously.

"Oh, I got something!" I said, switching it on to 'Break' and aimed it at the giant Spike-Zilla. "Break!"

I shot mulitple 'Break' shots at him, causing him to flinch over until we heard another scream. Wait hold on, doesn't he have Rarity? Oh wait, I see her! She's being wrapped around by Spike-Zilla's tail!

"Hey watch it!" Rarity complained.

"Sorry Rares!" I apologized with a sheepish smile.

"Hang on! We're gonna g-get you down R-Rarity!" Jamie yelled.

"Well hurry! He's ruining my cape!" Rarity shouted back as she glared at Spike-zilla and said "Would you put me down you brute?!"

In response, Spike-zilla roared at her face, causing her mane to be ruined.

"How rude..." Rarity sighed.

"Hang on! I got this Rares!" I said before setting it up to 'Paralyze'. If I paralyze his body, then his tail will let go of Rarity. "Paralyze!"

Spike-zilla saw through this and grabbed a chariot cart and threw it at the yellow electric beam, causing it to explode.

"Okay...that didn't work."

"Tell me about it..." Jamie agreed with a deadpan expression.

"Don't worry Rarity! We'll save you!" We looked up to see Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash flying to the scene. Woo-hoo! Yeah! Reinforcements!

"Put her down, right now!" Rainbow yelled at his left ear, much to Spike-zilla's confusion.

"I-If you wouldn't mind, that is..." Fluttershy added.

"I mean it, dragon boy!" Rainbow threatened.

"W-we'll be ever so grateful if you'd be so kind as to possibly consider..."

"Drop her scaly!"

"N-no offense, but you girls aren't making the situation any better!" Jamie yelled. Soon, Spike-Zilla backed away a bit and started waving his tail around in hopes of knocking out Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash out of the air.

"Whoa!" Rarity shouted in exasperation. "Hey! I'm...not some...sort of common...fly swatter!"

Soon, the taffeta cape Rarity wore accidentally wrapped itself around Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, causing them to be trapped and fall right into the river.

"Fluttershy! Rainbow Dash!" I yelled in shock. Soon, both mares came popping right out of the river with Dash having an annoyed look on her face while Fluttershy had a relieved look on her face. "Oh thank god..."

"Girls!" Rarity gasped before noticing her ripped cape. "AH! My cape!"

"Look!" Rainbow pointed at the sky. "It's the Wonderbolts!"

"Wonder-what?" Jamie asked as we saw three flying pegasus wearing tight blue suits with lightning patterns on them as they flew around Spike-Zilla, who became annoyed and frustrated of their interference.

"In shorter terms, they're the air force of this world." I answered, which Jamie nodded. Soon, we saw Spike-Zilla climbing up the mountain and stuffing all the goods he stole around town into a cave before getting his hair sliced off by one of the Wonderbolts. Spike-Zilla grew angry about that before making a sly smirk on his face and grabbing the water tank.

"What's he doing?" I wondered.

"It looks like...Oh n-no..." Jamie widened his eyes in shock. "Q-Quick! C-Call them off! We need to warn before-" Unfortunately, Jamie didn't have time to finish as the three Wonderbolts charged towards Spike-Zilla, who used the water tank as a weapon as they flew in and hit on the metal too hard before he slammed it into the mountain, trapping them beneath. "I-its'....too...late..."

"Yeah, too late to finish it now." I sighed before seeing Spike-Zilla roaring loudly. "Come on, let's go save Rarity!"

"I rather if y-you put me down and..."

"No time Jamie! Let's go!" I exclaimed as we flew over towards Spike-Zilla, much to Jamie's shock as I set up my Hacking Gun back to 'Break' and aimed it at him. "Hey Spike-zilla! Get a load of this!"

I fired multiple 'Break' shots at him, but blocked them by using his arm, much to my surprise.

"Ahh...crap-baskets..." I muttered before being grabbed and held captive by him as he roared into our faces. "Is it too late to regret doing this?"

"Y-yeah..." Jamie sighed.

"Oh, be quiet you brute!" Rarity glared at Spike-zilla, who gained its attention as she continued "You've got nothing to be proud of. You steal everypony's things, terrorize the town, and use me as a weapon against my own friends and now held one of them as hostages! Which, as horrible as it is, I can almost understand because you're a dragon and all! But this!" She rips the costume off by using her magic, revealing her fire ruby gem necklace of hers. "This is a crime against fashion!"

Soon, Spike-Zilla eyed at Rarity's necklace, making a desirable expression on his face, which we noticed.

"Uh oh." I said with widened eyes.

"Oh no! You are not getting this gemstone!" Rarity yelled. "This was given to me by my dear friend Spikey-wikey, the kindest, sweetest, most generous dragon ever! And it is too precious to me to give to a greedy old beast like you!"

"Should we tell h-her that this beast is actually S-Spike itself?" Jamie asked.

"Nah, let her keep going. I think it's working." I pointed out, seeing Spike-Zilla's eyes slowly widening, like he's starting to remember.

"Rarity! Jamie! Ren!" Huh? Mason?! Everyone, including Spike-Zilla looks down to see Mason running into the mountain with a determined look. "Hang on tight!"

"Mason! Wait!" I called, trying to stop him.

"Alright Spike, you put them down, return all the goods back to Ponyville, or else!" Mason threatened, which made Spike-zilla sneered at him.

"Wait...Spike?!" Rarity exclaimed before looking at Spike-Zilla with narrowed eyes, trying to get a closer look before gasping in shock. "He's the rampaging dragon?!"

"Yeah!"

"Wasn't that obvious." Jamie and I said, adding more shock to her. Soon, Spike-Zilla roared at Mason as he tried swatting his other free arm at him, but he dodged and pulled out his staff and climbed up on his arm.

"Fine! I'll snap you back to your senses!" Mason exclaimed as he jumped onto his shoulder and whacked his eyes, much to his pain.

"W-whoa! Mason! Be careful!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry!" Mason apologized as Spike-Zilla tried swatting him away by using his free arm and his tail, making Rarity go dizzy.

"I...told you...to...stop...that!" Rarity exclaimed in annoyance. Mason kept dodging until giving a side kick to his muzzle, causing him to wince.

"Let go of my friends! Go back to who you were! Remember who you are, Spike!" Mason called, but Spike-Zilla replied by roaring at him before trying to punch him into the face of the mountain before Mason dodged and tried attacking him with his staff until Spike-Zilla smirked before he breathed fire at him, but Mason used his arms to defend himself, making some burn marks on his sweater as he made an uppercut on the face.

"Ooh! That's gonna leave a mark!" I winced.

"I-I knew Mason was strong, b-but not that s-strong!" Jamie said, amazed by Mason's Ken-do skills.

"Mason! Spike! Please stop your fighting!" Rarity pleaded, but Mason ignored her and kept dodging Spike's swatting attacks until he growled before smirking and grabbing some junk and throwing it at Mason, causing him to dodge all on the stuff until Spike slammed his fist on the ground, causing a minor earthquake and Mason losing his balance until he was grabbed by Spike as he lifted him up to Spike-zilla's face as he glared at him angrily before roaring.

"Is that the best you got?" Mason asked before Spike-zilla began tightening his grip, causing Mason to wince in pain.

"Stop it! You need to stop!" Rarity begged as she started to cry. "Please! Don't hurt Mason!"

Spike-Zilla ignored her as he continued to make grip harder, adding more pain to Mason to him until Spike-Zilla prepared to blow fire into his face until he yelled in pain before looking down to see...

"Kodiak?!" We all exclaimed in shock, seeing Kodi biting on Spike-Zilla's right foot, causing him to yell in pain.

"Nobody touches my family!" Kodi yelled with a smile.

"Perfect timing pal!" I chuckled before forming a grin. Seeing Kodi's smile makes me smile as well, despite the situation we're in. Soon, Spike-Zilla began growling and roaring at Kodi before kicking him away as he landed on the ground and slowly started trying to get back up as Spike-Zilla lifted his foot and...no...no!

"Spike! Don't!" I begged, knowing what Spike was planning to do. Though, he didn't listen and was about to do it, causing me to let some tears out as I was about to see my best dog friend about to be squashed.

"That's enough!" Rarity yelled, gaining Spike-zilla's attention. "Spike! This isn't you! You need to focus and remember who you are! You're my Spikey-wikey! The most generous, kindest, smartest, adorable little thing a mare like me could ever met! You gave this fire ruby gem as an act of generosity and I was so thankful of you! I want my Spikey-wikey back! Please!" Rarity began crying, causing Spike-Zilla to let out a tear, liked he finally understands how Rarity felt. Soon, he began shaking a bit until he shrunk back to normal size and reverted back to being Spike.

"Spike!" We all yelled in joy and relief before realizing that we were still in the air. Before any of us could say anything, we began falling into the air and screamed.

"AHHHHH! SOMEBODY SAVE US!" Jamie screamed.

"Guys, there's something I need to tell you! I'm so sorry for everything the way I acted yesterday! I didn't mean to hurt you all!" Spike shouted.

"I-It's alright Spike, it wasn't your fault!" Mason assured with a soft grin. "Though...I think I'm gonna need to see a doctor to get my back fixed."

"And Rarity..." Spike looked at Rarity with a sad smile. "I need to tell you something! Just in case we don't make it! I've always sort of had a crush-"

Soon, we stopped falling and looked around, realizing that we were slowly making our way back to the ground.

"Huh?" I asked myself before noticing that we were in some soft cape. Wait a minute, this is Rarity's taffeta cape. right? So why is it...

"We did it! I can't believe we did it!" Oh, them. Right...Pegasus'. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash settled us down on the ground where Kodiak came charging in and started licking my face, causing me to laugh.

"I'm so glad you're okay! You had me worried dude!" Kodi said with a smile. I wiped away the dog slobber and said "Well I gotta thank you dude for getting Spike distracted, you too Mason."

"Anytime." Mason assured, breathing heavily as the others raced towards us and looked to see us alright.

"Oh thank goodness you're all alright." Kaede said in relief.

"Not Mason, he looks beat." Applejack pointed out.

"Quick! We need to get him to a hospital!" Jamie yelled.

"Hang on! I got something." Twilight stepped forward as her horn began shining and casting some aura around Mason and all his injuries were gone. He gripped his hands a bit before smiling a bit, relieved that he's okay.

"Wow...I feel so much better. Thank you Twilight." Mason smiled.

"Don't mention it Mason, your injuries were minor anyway." Twilight shrugged.

"Thank goodness you're alright big brother!" Carrie hugged her brother tight, catching him by surprise. Soon, he returned the hug back to her as we all smiled at the scene.

"Wow...medical magic. Pretty useful..." Jamie said, taking notes about it. Of course you still keep your journal for situations like these. Hmm? I noticed Spike sitting alone on the bridge, looking around the destruction he caused thus far around Ponyville.

"Spike?" I called, gaining the others' attention as they saw how sad Spike was. "You alright bud?"

"Yeah, you looked pretty bummed out." Kodi added.

"Don't you guys get it? I caused all this mess." Spike said sadly. "I nearly killed both Kodiak and Mason! I couldn't control myself!"

"Spike, don't blame yourself." Mason assured, but Spike glared at him angrily and retorted "What's the point?! I ruined everything!"

Spike began letting out tears and began running away, much to our shock.

"Oh dear..." Fluttershy muttered in concern.

"Spike..." I said in worried before me and Kodi began chasing after him with Rarity, Jamie, Mason, and Twilight in tow while the others stayed by and looked at each other in sympathy, feeling terrible that Spike is blaming himself for this mess. Spike...you can't blame yourself and we're gonna bring your spirits back!


Later
"Hmm...seems like that pesky dragon couldn't finish the job either."

Up on the mountain's cliff was the mysterious dark figure from before as he put his two fingers on his forehead, feeling a bit irritated that another plan failed.

"Ugh...manipulating that dragon's heart was a mistake. I should've known that the bearer of the Element of Generosity would bring him back to the light. How pitiful....I was so close to make that little brat kill her and that human, Mason Hunter, in order to bring back the Elements' magic. Oh well...doesn't matter. Soon, my time will come for me to meet them once again."

With that, the figure turned around and began to leave before muttering "Prepare yourself Ren Loodan and co. For your time will come to meet me again...it's time to finish what we started."


Meanwhile
We all entered the Golden Oaks Library, finding Spike laying on his bed with a sad look.

"Spike." Twilight called, causing him to glance at us before glancing away from us.

"What do you guys want?" Spike asked in sadness. "I thought I told you guys to leave me alone. Haven't I ruined everything enough?"

"Spike, please listen to us." I begged with a concern look. "Look, don't blame yourself. Like we said, it wasn't your fault."

"But I said that it is! I transformed into a giant greedy monster, kidnapped you guys and Rarity, nearly killed both Kodiak and Mason! I'm a terrible friend! I shouldn't have gotten those gifts from you. If so, then none of this would've happened...."

"Spike..." Rarity looked at him with a sad look. "Listen to me...I understand that you blame yourself for this said incident, but remember. You soon started to remember your gift to me."

"Huh?" Spike asked in confusion before realizing what she was referring. "Oh right! My fire ruby gem!"

"Yes, it was the most kindest thing you've ever gave to me." Rarity said with a smile.

"It is a beauty." Mason smiled.

"And a weird shaped gem that is. I've never s-seen one before." Jamie said in amazement.

"Technically, it shaped like a heart." Kodi pointed out, which I nodded.

"Anyway...I'm absolutely proud of you." Rarity said, surprising Spike.

"Proud of me?" Spike asked incredulously.

"Yes. It was you who stopped...w-well, you, from destroying Ponyville. You are my hero, Spikey-wikey." Rarity kissed him on the left cheek, causing him to feel a little better.

"She's right Spike. You're Twilight's number #1 assistant and you'll always be. I think you deserved those birthday presents because you're our best friend." I smiled.

"It's true." Mason nodded, crossing his arms with a soft smile. "After all, a little dragon like you deserved them."

"Thanks you guys." Spike chuckled before frowning a bit at Mason and said "Listen Mason...I'm really really sorry for nearly trying to crush your body."

"It's alright Spike, I have already forgiven."

"But...I nearly tried to kill you because...I was jealous of you." Spike admitted, much to our confusion.

"What?" Mason questioned.

"W-what do you mean S-Spike?" Jamie asked curiously.

"It's just that...I was jealous because y-you were around with Rarity." Spike sighed, making Rarity feel bad. Wait...that reaction of her...it's almost like she knows! "I...I just wanted to be cool like you. Hopefully, winning her heart and such, but when Carrie and Sweetie Belle suggested that you two go great together. I-I grew jealous and frustrated at you, but I bury those emotions away...but now they crawled back up again and when I saw Rarity kept begging me to stop hurting you...I continued to grow more angry because she seemed to care about you."

"Spike..." Mason looked at him with shocked before clearing his throat and said "Spike...I never intended to take Rarity away from you. I was protecting her as a friend. I didn't mean to make you have these ill-tempered thoughts."

"He's right." Rarity agreed with a sad look. "Truth be told Spike...I actually knew you had feelings for me."

"What?!" Spike gasped.

"You knew all along?!" I gasped.

"B-but...how?!" Kodi questioned.

"Well it wasn't that obvious from those expressions you keep making Spike." Rarity smirked, causing Spike to blush. "I understand how you feel, though it's weird and awkward. I don't mean that because you're a dragon, but you're too young on me. I'm sixteen, you're ten. It'll be weird for us dating in that age."

"S-she does have a point." Jamie agreed.

"You're right..." Spike sighed.

"But...even so, you'll always be my Spikey-wikey, and I don't mind if you keep falling in love with me." Rarity said with a smile, kissing him on the right cheek, making him blushed in embarrassment. "And Mason?"

"Yes Rarity?" Mason asked.

"Thank you for trying me and the others, but next time....please be careful." Rarity said with a worried look. Mason nodded in understanding as he replied "Indeed."

She kissed him on the left cheek, catching him off-guard as he blushed a bit.

"That's for saving me." Rarity chuckled before slapping him on the right cheek. "And that's for nearly getting yourself killed!"

"Heh heh...awkward." I muttered, trying to hold my laughter from seeing Mason get slapped like that.

"Yeah, I deserved that." Mason sighed, rubbing his aching cheek.

"Thank you though Mason." Rarity chuckled before taking her leave.

"Well...t-that was something." Jamie muttered loudly.

"You need another cure spell on ya?" Twilight asked, feeling concern for Mason.

"Nah, it's alright. I'm good. Just a slap." Mason assured.

"Hey Mason..." Spike gained his attention with a soft smile. "I wanna thank you for trying at least getting me back to my senses. You too Kodiak."

"You're welcome." Kodi smiled.

"Anyway...What Rarity said is true, she may be too old for me, but I'll always be her Spikey-wikey." Spike grinned. "Besides, I don't mind...if you dated her."

"H-hey!" Mason exclaimed. "I'm already dating someone! T-that's just weird!"

"Oh right, you're dating Elena back home." I said, remembering that piece of information.

"Wait? Elena Ortega?! You mean the heir of the Ortega Family?!" Jamie gasped. "I never knew that!"

"Yeah, it's a long story." Twilight assured.

"But...what if you never find a way to get back home, even with all of your memories back?" Spike asked, causing us to look at each other in worried. What if he's right? W-will we ever get back home?

"I'm...sure we'll decide on that." Mason assured, glancing away before looking at Spike with a soft smile. "But...I'll keep your word on that."

"Awesome!" Spike grinned before glaring at him and said "But if you hurt Rarity, no pony or even human alive will save you from what I'm about to do!"

"Duly noted. " Mason nodded with a soft smile.

"Awesome!" Spike nodded, happy that Mason understood. Well, that was something. Well I think it's possible that Mason might have a chance to date Rarity. I'm already dating Fluttershy, so why is it weird for him to date another him? But Spike brings a good point...what if we never go back?


Later
It was night time as everypony gotten ready for bed. I already finished taking a shower as I got on my PJ's and headed to my room, where I saw Kodiak on the bed with a sad look.

"Hey boy, what's up?" I asked, sitting on the bed next to him.

"Just...thinking about some stuff." Kodi said, glancing away. I scratched him underneath the chin, causing him to chuckle a bit. "Alright, you win...I was still thinking about you guys returning home."

"Kodiak...don't be sad." I said, smiling at him. "Remember when you asked me something like that? I told you that I'll bring you along back to our world. But...even if there's a chance that I can't you, I'll always be there...in here."

I pointed directly at his chest, gesturing about his heart.

"My heart?" Kodi asked in surprised as I nodded and replied "Well of course! You'll always be my best friend! And I'm glad you told us. Though...I'm not sure whether or not we might be able to go home."

"Maybe so, maybe not." Kodi shrugged before smiling at me. "Though, thanks for talking with me."

"Hey, that's what friends do. Like I said, we'll always be here with you. Always." I assured with a nod before getting licked in the face by Kodi, causing me to laugh.

"Thanks pal. You're the best friend a dog could ever asked."

"And you're the best friend a human could ever asked." I added, hugging him. "Alright, let's get ready for another day tomorrow."

"You got it, best buddy." Kodi nodded as I turned off the lights and got back on my bed as we slowly began drifting to sleep. You know, he's right. Everypony will be heartbroken at seeing us go back to our world...I'm...I'm really gonna miss them if there's a chance that we got back to where we came. I love being here in Equestria and I want to see so many places around this world. But even if we leave...we'll always be there for them. Always...in their hearts.
To Be Continued

Author's Note:

It's so heartwarming, isn't it? Poor Kodiak feels sad that he might lose Ren and the others when they find a way to go back to their world or if they go off without him, making him and the others feel lonely. By the way, this episode was based off 'Secret of My Excess', which you guys already figured out. Anyway, the next chapters won't come up in a week or so. Depends on school of course.

Anyway, let the credits roll!:

PreviousChapters Next