• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 4,852 Views, 440 Comments

My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria - MaxTV1234



Ren Loodan, a human who awoken in Equestria from a spaceship, meets the Mane Six and tries to search for his past and defeat the forces of evil, along with other humans who awaken in pods as they team up with Ren in search for their pasts as well.

  • ...
 440
 4,852

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 57 - A Canterlot Wedding Disaster Part 4

Previously on My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria

Holy cow! What the heck?! No offence, but...is that your true form?

W-what? Why is Shining...acting like that?

Ever since I took Cadance's place, I've been feeding off Shining Armor's love for her.

The Elements of Harmony...You must get to them...and use their power...to defeat the queen...

Trump cards?

Dammit! There's no end to these guys!

Hmph! I will...if you just bow down.

Please...I know that isn't you. I know that you're still inside...because I believe in you. I know that you are still inside...!

Okay, who's the chick?

You know, it’s funny, really. Twilight and little Jamie here were suspicious of my behavior all along, including those other humans...but too bad the rest of you were too caught up in your wedding planning to realize those suspicions were correct!

Jamie...did this really happen?

Oh no..we...we didn't mean for that to happen!

Oh? So now you care? Or are you pretending to care for him just to further break his emotions even more?

I...I can't be brave like any of you...not Ren, not Jack, not Mason, no one but..myself.

After everything I went through…I realized that I wasn’t useles…I was helpful, and I was strong because of my determination to be strong. All because you guys showed it to me. You all…are my friends, and I’m glad to be your friend too! I’m glad to meet wonderful people and ponies like you all!

I’m…so glad to meet you Jamie….

Me too...Twilight...

You little brats! You all can’t just sit down and give up, do you?

Twilight’s right. You claimed that you and I are alike, but you’re wrong. You’re someone who loves to suffer pain on anyone you meet and manipulate, but I’m not you. I’m someone willing to help a friend and prove to you that our friendship is as magical as we claim!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just shaddup already nerd! So what if she did?! We already gotten rid of that ugly cockroach, doesn’t mean that you have to keep blaming yourself.

You know, what Chrysalis said wasn't a lie. These two have a strong bond.

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!


My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria

Well…this looks like a satisfying conclusion for us. It was already starting to turn into night time as the others and I were busy eating over by the table with the princesses, Cadance, and Shining Armor. Twilight and I were sitting next to each other, and of course…her brother was sitting on the left side of me. I felt nervous that every minute that he would give me a look of suspicion.

“Man…” Jack sighed in relief with much food in his mouth. “I’ve been frigging starving since breakfast. Jeez…”

Jack patted his gut with deep satisfaction while Nicole eating her dinner properly while typing some things in her iPad.

“What are you doing?” Carrie asked Nicole with a curious look.

“Just writing some data.” Nicole answered, much to our confusion till I managed to figure out what she was doing.

“Umm…is it about the Changelings?” I asked curiously.

“….Something like that, I think.” You ‘think’? What’s up with that response?

“I see, so you’re studying them up.” Mason said, looking over her with a solemn look while feeding his pet squirrels. “Does it involve your psychological work?”

“Psychological work?” Cadance asked curiously. “So she’s a Psychologist?”

“Yeah, and she’s been on top researcher on the field of Analytical Psychology.” Twilight explained with a cheery smile. “Well, that’s what Jamie told me.”

“Oh really?” Shining looked at me with a raised brow. “So tell me, how long have you been friends with my sister?”

“U-U-Umm…” I blushed and looked away. “S-Several months ago….I’ve been her co-worker as a librarian over by the Golden Oaks library.”

“Shining…” Twilight rolled her eyes and gave her brother an amused grin. “Jamie and I are just friends. So what if we kiss? That doesn’t mean anything.”

At first, I would think that she didn’t really mean that. But it would seem like that she was trying to defend me.

“Really? You two kissing twice along with me and Cadance meant nothing?” Shining asked suspiciously.

“Come on Shining, just because Twilight’s your sister doesn’t mean you should keep treating her like a baby.” Princess Cadance chuckled.

“Well it’s understandable.” Mason spoke up. “If Carrie ever had a boy coming over to our home, then I would’ve most definitely give him a hard time for meeting someone my sister.”

That gotten a slight blush from Carrie as she exclaimed “B-big brother!”

“He’s not wrong.” Princess Celestia chuckled. “Hardly, I would done it too for my sister.”

“Tia!” Princess Luna pouted. “Must you say that?!”

“What? I’m just saying.” Princess Celestia chuckled before taking a bite of the rice ball. Apparently, this was all made by Mason since he was somehow fully healed thanks to that bright flash that occurred when we were defeating Queen Chrysalis and the rest of the Changelings. “Mm-hmm. I must say Mason, you are an astonishing cook.”

“It is my pleasure.” Mason smiled, bowing to her. “I have prepared many meals like an Italian omelet, buttermilk pancakes, and those who prefer Equestrian cuisine, I have prepared some hay salad and miso soup.”

“You know how to cook stuff from this world?” Rantaro asked with a raised brow.

“Indeed. Rarity allowed me to borrow her cook book once.” Mason replied.

“Quite.” Rarity agreed. “It was a little something I thought dear Mason should borrow in order to learn much more about Equestria’s diet. That way, we wouldn’t want another angry mob.”

“Angry mob?” Princess Cadance asked.

“It’s about the…umm…” Ren rubbed the back of his head with a worried look. “How we eat meat.”

“Ah, you are thou speaking about that incident.” Princess Luna grimaced with her eyes closed. “Yes, we are sorry to not interfere as soon as we can. We would love to help, but thou schedules was too much to handle, so we had no choice but to continue it.”

“So wait, you guys…eat meat?” Shining asked with widened eyes.

“Yeah…” Ren nodded. “But don’t worry…we swore to never eat it. Just…not in front of anyone.”

“Yes, they’re right.” Fluttershy nodded. “I mean, I once saw Jack eating meat and they explained the whole thing to me. I was so scared upon seeing them eat a piece of meat, but I understood why saying that it’s a way for humans to survive, and they are some who consist to only eating vegetables and other food who don’t eat called ‘vegetarians’.”

“Well that’s a relief.” Applejack sighed. “Well either way, glad that whole incident was over.”

“Yeah, everypony soon tried everything to forgive us.” Kaede explained with a awkward smile. “I mean…they kept offering us stuff and kept apologizing us, but we declined their offer and kept accepting their apologies.”

“It’s was getting annoying by the minute.” Jack scoffed.

“But still, I understand why when they nearly tried to hurt us.” Carrie explained with a cheery smile of hers. “But still, I wished we would have known Diamond Tiara would have done something like that.”

“Still though…” Princess Celestia smiled softly at us. “It was good that you all managed to convinced everypony that you aren’t as dangerous as you humans say. Me and Luna would have resolve that matter, but we had too many duties as princesses of Equestria.

“That explains a lot.” Rantaro scoffed, leaning against his chair. “You wasted our time with us getting nearly thrown out of town or worse. And you call yourself princesses.”

“Rantaro!” Kaede scolded.

“Hey! I will not have you tolerate the princesses like that!” Shining Armor exclaimed, glaring towards him. “I don’t know who you are, but I will not allow you to disrespect them like that.”

“So what? Royalty and monarchies barely exist in our world. Why should I bother to follow the rules here?” Rantaro asked annoyingly before tapping his head with his finger. “Just because we live in your world doesn’t mean that none of us are gonna follow your rules. Besides, why should I bother with any of you? After getting to know this place under my own free will, I guess you guys are so more gullible and stupid than any of my clients back then.”

That seemed to gotten some of the ponies ticked off by that remark Rantaro made.

“Hey! Don’t pass the buck to us!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

“Rainbow Dash is right! Don’t compare us to her criminal fiends you call ‘clients’!” Rarity added, glaring straight towards Rantaro. Shining and Cadance widened their eyes upon learning this type of information about Rantaro as they both exclaimed “Wait what?!”

“Yeah…apparently, he’s a broker, but in a good way.” Mason explained with a sigh. “He’s fully known in the underworld society, and I don’t literally mean that way in your terms. I meant it in a place where people back in our world sells and buy things off the black market.”

“Yes, I have heard rumors of his work.” I spoke up before glancing towards him, who looked at me with an annoyed look. “He was known for buying and selling things on his own chagrin whenever he feels like, and he’ll do things under the price.”

“And he’s a dirty-money grabber and an expert on gambling.” Jack huffed, placing his feet on the table. “I’ve heard from a few pals of mine that they lost all of their insurance from some weasel wearing a fedora and had a raccoon by his side. The moment I found this bumbling idiot…” Jack gave a death glare towards Rantaro, who gave off a cocky smirk towards him. “I knew the instant that he was the one.”

“So what if I did beat your men? It’s not my fault they suck at playing blackjack.” Rantaro shrugged.

“Blackjack? But Jack isn’t black, right?” Pinkie asked curiously.

“Not that!” Jack exclaimed angrily. “It’s some crappy gambling game the boys and I played.”

“So our friend here is not only a criminal, but also a gambler as well?” Shining Armor narrowed his eyes before turning to Mason and asked “And you’re okay with this?!”

“…Forgive me Shining Armor.” Mason apologized. “But…we’ve endured how much he’s been around. But mostly, he prefers to be left alone along with Nicole.”

“It’s true.” Ren nodded in agreement, rubbing his cheek in embarrassment. “We’ve tried to get him to hang out with us, but he’s too stubborn to even listen to us. In fact, he said that we weren’t friends yet, but I just hope he will.”

“Really? Be friends with ‘me’?” Rantaro asked with a raised brow. “Wow, either you’re stupid or too friendly to be friends with a guy like me? Didn’t anyone tell you to never be friends with criminals such as me?”

“I know…” Ren nodded with a soft embarrassed smile. “But still, it wouldn’t hurt to try but to share a little kindness to ya. I mean, why else did you help us?”

“I was fighting for my life.” Rantaro answered, looking away from him. “I was trying to survive my way out of that crazy invasion.”

“But…Ren does have a point.” We all turned to Fluttershy across the dining room table, who let out a ‘EEK’ before looking away nervously from our gazes. “W-well…it’s just that…if you didn’t want to help or even care any of us, then…why did you shock Chrysalis?”

“…..” Rantaro went silent, looking away before tilting his fedora a bit.

“Hey, Fluttershy’s right!” Pinkie nodded before gushing over at Rantaro with a bright grin. “Aww! You do care, Ran! I knew that you were a lovable guy from the inside!”

“Shut up…she was just annoying me.” Rantaro scoffed. “I’m sure any of you would’ve done the same.”

“Either way, that was nice of you to do that for us!” Carrie thanked with a smile. “Thank you Ran!”

Rantaro looked away with an annoyed look before giving out an exasperated sigh “God, you all are so petty annoying me.”

He sat down with his left leg crossed and leaning against his right arm with a bored look, which went unnoticed for both Princess Celestia and Luna as they both let out small gasps. He looks over at them with an annoyed look and asks “What?”

“…S-Sorry for us staring at you.” Princess Celestia apologized while I blinked in confusion.

What was going on with them? It was like they saw something through Rantaro, but what?

“So what now?” Kaede wondered aloud. “Now that Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings are gone, what about the wedding?”

“Don’t worry.” Princess Celestia assured with a gentle smile. “The Royal Guard are already calming the citizens while freeing those who were trapped by the Changeling’s slime.”

“Ugh…!” Rarity irked upon hearing that. “Just hearing or thinking about it just gives me the shivers.”

“Oh man up already, loon.” Jack scoffed, ignoring the angry glare from said ‘loon’.

“Don’t worry, we’re cleaning up the damages off of Canterlot.” Princess Celestia explained. “We’ll be sure to get the wedding started tomorrow afternoon.”

“That’s a relief…” Cadance sighed before taking a bite of a tray filled with hay cakes, much to our shock and bewilderment. She noticed us staring right from where she was sitting before as she asked “What? I’ve been trapped in those mines for days! I deserve something to eat!”

“B-but still…I-I think it’s rude to eat like that.” I pointed out nervously.

“Whatever nerd! She’s speaking my language!” Jack laughed before he started chowing down on the food.

“J-Jack! Slow down! Save some for me dude!” Rainbow Dash laughed before she began chowing down the food.

Hold it!” We all stopped as we looked over at Pinkie, who raised her hoof in front of Jack and Rainbow Dash in a very weird pose. “You all can’t eat off all that food the princess made!”

Huh? Is…Pinkie Pie actually learning responsibility for once? I guess maybe despite her…randomness, I guess that-

“Without me, silly!” No, never mind. She’s the same careless Pinkie Pie we all know and love. Pinkie Pie immediately began gorging on the food while Jack and Rainbow Dash looked at each other before shrugging and began eating, much to some of our amusement and disgust.

“Slow down, you three.” Mason said sternly. “Keep eating up like that and you three could possibly choke on your food.”

“Oh shaddup!” Jack exclaimed, his mouth stuffed with desserts before he continued to eat down on the food.

“Ugh, honestly…why do I even bother?” Mason asked himself as he shook his head with a deadpan look.

“You know…you seem quite good at doing stuff like this, huh Mason?” Shining asked curiously with a soft smile. “You know…I’ve heard from Princess Celestia that you were known for being a bodyguard of some princess of yours back in your world, right?”

Mason went silent for a moment, but before he could say anything, Carrie beaten him to it.

“Yep! Big sis Elena and Big brother are always in love with each other and that he’s always there for her whenever she’s in distress.” Carrie explained with a bright grin, making Mason blush. “He’s always there for those who are trouble, even me from danger. He’s very strong!”

“C-Carrie…” Mason cleared his throat before turning to Shining Armor. “W-well yes, Shining Armor. I am strong, but I wasn’t strong enough to defeat Queen Chrysalis. She was a worthwhile opponent capable of transforming into many people, even us.”

“Yeah, and that’s what got me thinking…” Twilight spoke, rubbing her chin in thought. “Why…did she transformed into that girl? I think Carrie shouted that it was ‘Elena’, right?”

“Oh that’s right!” Carrie widened her eyes in surprise. “That bug queen somehow knew to transform into us, along with the other Changelings.”

“Though…it is weird for her to transform into us and into Elena.” Kaede added. “It’s just…so strange that I can’t help but think about it. It’s like she almost knows everything about that.”

“Yeah, that’s right…” I nodded, covering my mouth as I was in deep thought. How did Queen Chrysalis and her Changelings transformed into us? More importantly, how…does she know about Elena? We live in different worlds, don’t we? It’s just so…confusing that I can’t help but feel like it’s so strange.

“Still though…” Mason gritted his teeth a bit with a darkened look on his face. “I was too weak to even fight back. I couldn’t fight Chrysalis because of how she transformed into Elena.”

“I get it…” Ren looked down with a sadden look. “You couldn’t fight her because of how much you care for us…”

“Yes…” Mason sighed. “I…I just don’t know what to do. If it was myself, that’ll be alright. But if it was any of you…then I can’t do it…” He then turned to us with an apologetic look and bowed. “Please forgive me everyone for not defeating Chrysalis for you all.”

“Well no one is blaming ya, Mason.” We all turned to Ren as he gave us a soft grin. “I mean, it’s understandable why you couldn’t fight her if she transformed into Elena or any of us. It shows that you care for us all and are willing to protect us from harm, even Elena. You were always willing to protect us like how you saved me and Spike from that rogue dragon when Spike was feeling down…”

“Please don’t remind me of that…” Spike groaned before sighing “But you do have a point there, Ren.”

“Exactly!” Ren grinned before placing a hand on Mason’s left shoulder. “In my opinion, you’re a great friend.”

Mason couldn’t help but smile at Ren at his compliment and said “Well…thank you. I appreciate your well-being, Ren.”

“Yeah…” I nodded with a soft smile. “You’re really great and strong, I mean you’re practically like our motivator and leader of the group.”

“Leader?” Ren asked in surprise before rubbing his cheek in embarrassment. “T-that’s a little embarrassing…Mason’s more of a leader than I do.”

“But still, you keep encouraging us and always cheer us on.” Carrie pointed out.

“They’re right. Despite you being average and keep playing video games and such, you always support us to the end.” Kaede stated. “I think you’re like a cool leader.”

“Meh, the kid got guts.” Jack grinned. “I like it.”

“Give him some weird badge that says ‘I am the leader’ and then maybe I’ll accept him as a leader.” Rantaro rolled his eyes.

“You got it, Ran!” Pinkie took out a pink badge that says ‘I am the leader’ on it before placing it on Ren’s sweater chest, much to his embarrassment and Rantaro’s slightly shocked look.

“…Never mind.” Rantaro scoffed before he got up and began walking off, much to our surprise.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Applejack questioned with a raised brow.

“Wherever I want to. I don’t need any of you guys to bother me.” Rantaro scoffed before he exited out of the Dining Hall.

Rantaro Wilde is quite what they say about him from the rumors. A man who doesn’t like wasting time interacting with other people. He just wants is simple cash that motivates him, and doesn’t care about what he buys or sells the items off the blackmarket list as long he gets paid. But…he seems to at least acknowledged the economy system back when he managed to trick the Flim Flam Brothers from trying to outright get Sweet Apple Acres out of business.

“That man is nothing but trouble.” Rarity scoffed. “I still don’t get why a man like him would even be here in Equestria from that pod?”

“As much as I hate to disagree Miss Rarity, but I know for sure that he came out of the pod since the sixth and seventh pod that he and Jack came out.” Mason sighed.

“You sure know how to stay calm whenever he tries to put pressure on ya.” Shining said with an amused smile.

“I learned how to stay calm most of the times.” Mason replied with a sigh. “That’s one of the perks of being a bodyguard.”

“A bodyguard? You mean for Elena, right?” Cadance asked curiously, which Mason nodded. Cadance let out an amazed smile before continuing “Ha ha! That’s so amazing Mason! I never thought of you as a bodyguard for royalty the moment I first you! Especially of the outfit you’re wearing.”

“Huh?” Mason looked over at his clothes, causing him to frown a bit. “Yeah…Elena thought that I should wear it in order to make sure enemies of the royal family won’t know that I ain’t a bodyguard for her by wearing what bodyguards should wear.”

“I…guess that is reasonable.” Twilight stated with a sweat-drop.

“You know, you seemed pretty capable.” Shining chuckled. “I wouldn’t be surprise if you became a part of the Royal Guard.”

The moment he said that, we all looked at him in surprise and shock, including Mason himself.

“Really?” Mason asked. “Me? A part of the Royal Guard?”

“That shouldn’t be a surprise, Mason darling.” Rarity chuckled. “I mean, you are pretty helpful after all what with your cooking, loyalty, and strength. Why you even saved me a few times while also reconnecting with your sister and Sweetie Belle.”

“I-I suppose that is true, but…” Mason sighed. “Sorry….I guess I was just having some doubts to my credibility.”

“Don’t feel bad big brother, I still think you’re one of the strongest around here.” Carrie assured with a cheerful smile, which made Mason chuckle before giving his sister a noogie.

“Thanks sis!” Mason laughed, making her and the rest of us chuckle at the scene.

“Well I can arrange for that to happen.” Huh? We looked over to Princess Celestia, who held a smile on her face. “I mean, it is up to you Mason Hunter if you wished to train over by the Equestrian Royal Guard Academy to become one. That way, you might learned a few things about being more strong than you think.”

“Huh? That’s something to take.” Jack grinned.

“Yeah! I mean, you could be the first human Royal Guard!” Cadance encouraged.

“Yeah…” I nodded with a soft smile. “I mean…you already trained yourself as a bodyguard in our world, so I’m sure the training may slightly be similar to ours, but I still think you have a chance.”


“Seems so.” Kaede nodded before giving Mason a happy smile. “But you’re right! I think you have a chance Mason!”

“W-well…” Mason looked down with a sigh. “Are you sure? I mean…how long does the training takes?”

“No worries. The training just takes six months to complete till graduation.” Shining punched his shoulder lightly with an amused smile. “I’m sure you can handle it.”

“True…” Mason looked over at Carrie and Rarity. “But..what about you guys? I know that you two might depend on me.”

“Mason darling, it’s alright.” Rarity assured with a soft grin. “I know that you can do this. After all, we aren’t forcing you to do this. In fact, this is your decision alone. You can’t always ask us for permission because you are you. Sure, you may true to yourself and keep protecting those you love.”

“Yeah big brother!” Carrie nodded. “I mean, I know how to take care of myself and all that because I’ve seen you how you do things. I can take care of Nate and Maddy for you while you train yourself.” Carrie fidgeted her fingers around a bit. “Well…that is if you want to accept to go.”

“Though will they accept you?” Fluttershy wondered.

“Yeah, I mean you ain’t a pony, after all.” Applejack pointed out.

“No need to worry.” Shining assured with a confident smirk on his face. “As Captain of the Royal Guard, I practically train the new recruits.”

“Oh, well that’s a relief.” Ren chuckled with a smile. “I mean, if it’s with Shining then I totally trust him. But I bet the training will be intense due to the recruits gonna be…ponies.”

“Well I’m sure Masey can do it!” Pinkie grinned happily. “I mean, I bet he’ll be as strong as Jamie!”

“M-me?!” I asked in surprise.

“Well yeah!” Pinkie nodded as she turned to me and continued “If you and Twilight didn’t used your awesome super nova powers then we all would’ve been turned into lovey bug food!”

I let out a sweat-dropped and chuckled nervously. I wouldn’t call what we just used a ‘super nova power’.

“W-well….” Mason looked away for a while, thinking about whether or not he should attend to the Royal Guard Military Academy for six whole months of training till he graduates and practically becomes the first human Royal Guard in this world’s history.

“…I think it’s best if you could just give me enough time to just think about it.” Mason answered with a soft smile. “I mean…you guys are throwing this off for me, so maybe I need more time to just think about it.”

Princess Celestia closed her eyes for a while before she slowly nod and replied “Very well. If that is what you wish, Mason.”

“Well even so, I know that you’ll make the right choice.” Shining Armor assured, smiling over at Mason. “If you finally made a decision, just let me know alright?”

Mason smiled over at him and nodded. Hmm, to think Mason would become a member of the Royal Guard. Well, I guess it’s possible now that we are living here in Equestria after waking up in those pods. I wonder…

“Speaking about which…Sir Jamie.” Huh? I turned to Princess Luna who was inspecting me with a curious look. “Why is thou…have those Cutie-Marks on your cheeks? It doesn’t make any sense why you would gain them considering that you say that your kind cannot gained them.”

“O-Oh…that is a good question.” I thought for a while, trying to figure out what’s the deal with that. “Why did this even appeared? I…just don’t understand that.”

“It sure is strange.” Applejack stated. “I mean, I thought you all said that humans can’t even have Cutie-Marks?”

“Because that’s so impossible to do.” Kaede stated. “I mean, if it was a tattoo, I would get but…for it to appear out of nowhere during our confrontation with Chrysalis, it’s just so weird.”

“Indeed.” Princess Celestia agreed. “I believe that this is the result of some secret that’s hidden deep within in your hearts.”

“Huh? Really?” I asked curiously. “A…secret hidden deep within in our hearts?”

“The hell’s that supposed to mean?” Jack questioned.

“I think Aunt Tia means that you guys might have some sort of mysterious power that you don’t know about it.” I looked over at Cadance in surprise before placing a hand on my chest. A…hidden power deep within my heart? And it’s something that I don’t know about? Well…that’s sound ridiculous at first glance because we lived in an entirely different world than theirs, but…if what she said is the truth then maybe…it could be a possibility.

“Well, maybe it’s true.” Ren shrugged. “But man, a power within us all? Is that even possible? This sounds like something from Kingdom Hearts.”

“Is that some sort of video game?” Kodiak asked, which Ren nodded.

“Well of course! I am an expert on that subject.” Ren winked.

“So…is this power related to Jamie’s new Cutie-Marks on his cheeks?” Fluttershy asked Princess Celestia and Luna with a curious look.

“Well…we are not sure.” Princess Celestia replied with an unsure look.

“It’s best if I ventured deep within their dreams and figure that out thyself.” Princess Luna suggested. “It might take a while, but surely that might help recover some of your memories in the process.”

“Wait…what the hell do ya mean?” Jack questioned with a raised brow and crossed arms. “Ventured deep within our dreams or some crap?”

“She means that she can explore our dreams.” Rarity explained.

“Yep yep yep!” Pinkie nodded, appearing out of Jack’s shirt as it shocked him greatly. “She can go into your dreams, fight off your worst nightmares and make you sleep like a baby!”

“What the?! Get out of there, you brat!” Jack demanded, picking Pinkie by the mane.

“Tee-hee! Stop that! That tickles!” Pinkie giggled.

“Calm down, you two.” Mason said, intervening into their conversation. “Right now, we should probably keep this in mind when Princess Luna explores our dreams and recovers more of our lost memories.”

“So wait, what do ya mean lost memories?” Jack asked irritably before shoving Pinkie away. “I didn’t even forget anything.”

“Well…Mason meant memories on how we even got in those pods in the first place.” Ren explained before rubbing his cheek. “But I get why you wouldn’t believe it, dude. I mean, our situation is just getting way more confusing than usual.”

“Yeah…” I nodded. “I-I mean…I’ve been slightly remembering some things.”

“Me too, but not that much.” Kaede sighed. “I wonder just what’s been happening in our world.”

“Well I hope it’s nothing too serious, that’s for sure.” Rarity hoped.

“Well, that’s enough speaking about that.” Princess Celestia gently smiled at us. “In the meantime, we all should probably finished up eating up our dinner and head to bed. In the meantime…” She turned to me and Twilight and said “Twilight, Jamie, I thought that maybe you two would like to resume with your jobs as the overseers of the wedding’s preparation.”

“Huh? You…want us to continue taking a look over the preparations for Shining Armor and Princess Cadance’s wedding?” I asked in surprise before feeling a bit sadden upon remembering much from earlier on when we arrived to Canterlot. “A-Are you sure?”

“I’ll admit, it was our mistake for not realizing that the ‘Cadance’ we’ve been talking for a while was nothing more than a mere imposter.” Princess Celestia sighed sadly, looking away. “And I was a fool to just abandoned my faithful student like that. I…I just hope you can forgive us all.”

“But Princess Celestia, we already had forgiven you.” Twilight stated, much to the princess’s surprise and confusion. Twilight looks down with a sad smile as she continued “Well…it’s just that we could never blame you for why you all would left us like that because you guys were too focused on the wedding, and what my brother said to me was right. I guess I was being a little bit too possessive.”

“Same here.” I nodded, looking down and clutching onto my pants. “I mean…I was a fool to even try convince everyone that was actually Chrysalis disguising herself as Princess Cadance since I didn’t have any evidence and I thought they might trust me since they always knew that I wasn’t lying, but…I guess I never suspected this.”

“Yeah, we should have listened Jamie.” Applejack apologized. “We should have know that you wouldn’t make something up.”

“And no offense, you…aren’t good at telling jokes.” Kaede remarked with an awkward smile, causing me to sweat-drop a little. W-well…I can’t say that she isn’t wrong.

“And we were too harsh on both you and Twilight.” Rarity said sadly. “And thanks to that, we…we all….”

I think I know what Rarity is trying to say. After all, I would know this too because…I tried to kill myself. The moment Queen Chrysalis showed us clips of stuff that she saw herself watching me about to fall off the balcony, I’ve been trying to forget about that scene. I just…don’t know what to do anymore.

“Yeah, it was terrible.” Fluttershy sniffled a bit. “If we just listened to you, then maybe we could stop you from trying to…”

She stopped herself, not wanting to say another word.

“Hey come on Flutters, what’s done is done.” Ren assured with a soft and nervous grin. “I mean…we saved his life and managed to encourage him to keep being headstrong, and thanks to that, he and Twilight along with Shining and Cadance defeated the Changelings and saved all of Equestria from their little invasion here in Canterlot.”

“Ren’s right.” Kaede nodded with a chuckle. “You guys were awesome out there. Though, I’m still surprise that Jamie would have kissed Twilight like that.”

“Y-y-yeah…” I blushed a bit and I swore that I saw Twilight blushing as well.

“So…when’s the honeymoon?” My blushing increased dramatically, possibly turning my face into the color of a tomato as I glared over at Jack’s grinning face.

“Tee-hee! You two are quite lovely together!” Princess Cadance chuckled. “I mean, you two seemed to have a close connection with each other, almost similar to me and Shining.”

“R-Really?” I asked in mild surprise. “T-that close to yours?”

“Yep, and I can easily tell with my ability to sense love in pony and another.” Princess Cadance explained. “I know that you have a strong connection with Twilight and yet you’ve been here for several months?”

“Y-yes…” I nodded. “Well…it’s just that…she’s somepony that I admire because she loves literature, reading through and observing key details, and sometimes we have our panic moments when we come across something that makes us antsy.”

“Ooookay, didn’t need you to go that far.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

“No, Jamie is right.” Twilight smiled softly. “I mean, we practically do overact a lot, but we tend to overcome them and thanks to that, our bonds with each other grew deeper.”

“Yes, that’s right.” I smiled a bit before I frowned sadly. “But you know…don’t you think maybe it’s too soon to go through that?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Twilight asked in confusion.

“W-well…it’s just that I don’t want to be rude…umm…” I sighed, rubbing my arm before turning to her. “I just…feel weird. I mean, is this how Ren and Fluttershy did it?”

“Well yeah.” Ren shrugged. “I mean, Twilight told me that she had a crush but gave that out as a phase.”

“Wait what?!” I asked, alarmed to hear that. This is the first time I’m hearing about this!

I immediately turned to Twilight, who blushed a bit before replying “I-It was just one time, but I know that it’s nothing!”

“Oh, we didn’t mean to make you so upset you guys.” Fluttershy apologized. “But Jamie…it’s okay. I mean, when I saw how encouraging and supporting and sweet Ren was, I just couldn’t bottled up these emotions I had inside of my heart. But most of all, I liked Ren for being someone anyone can trust. I’m sure you thought the same thing when being around Twilight.”

“W-well…” I closed my eyes for a while before letting out a sigh. “Y-yeah…I do. Because Twilight is like me, loves to read books, very powerful and wise when she uses her magic, and she’s very intelligent and leader-like. She’s like me in a way, excluding the leader-like attitude. But…I just can’t but admire her…”

“Jamie…” Twilight turned to me with a soft smile. “I never knew that you thought of me like that.”

“Y-yeah…I felt embarrassed to mention it. I…I just thought maybe it was ridiculous, especially for a guy like me to date a mare like you.” I sighed sadly. “I mean…I never experienced love in a way like Ren once said, I never had a single friend in my life because people treated me with cruel things to say.” I gritted my teeth, my face turning a bit painful just remembering the times when I was bullied. “I started to distrust people in my days, but not before somehow arriving in your world and meeting you guys. To be honest, I thought you guys were just gonna treat me cruelly and/or using me and throwing me away because of my family’s fortune, but after being around here…I learned that it wasn’t a lie nor it was a mistake being here. I’m…really glad being here.”

“And I’m glad to met a wonderful human like you.” Twilight chuckled. “I hope that one day that we can strengthen our bonds together.”

Me too Twilight. We may live in two completely different worlds, but we share the same heart together. I felt like my bond with Twilight was strengthen a little bit deeper after what we went through from that invasion.

“Huh? Family fortune?” Cadance asked curiously.

“Oh! James’ family is super rich, almost rich as Princess Celestia and Luna’s fortunes!” Pinkie answered. “I bet Jamie’s family’s fortune is so huge that you could swim around it from a diveboard!”

I let out a sweat-drop and retorted “But…that’s ridiculous. I don’t think anyone would have done it.”

“Yeah, and why did you suddenly make a Ducktales reference?” Ren stated, causing some of us to give him weird looks. “What? I’m just saying since I’ve watched the classic and reboot version of it.”

“Anyway…” Twilight turned to me with a smile. “Jamie, I’m really glad that you think of that and I’m sorry on what you had to endured.” She held my hoof and continued “I know what it’s like to be alone. To be honest, I was always so focused on my studies that I never bothered to make any friends. I always missed the opportunities to do so and hang out with others. I never let it bothered me till I came to Ponyville and met you all…” She turned to the rest of her friends, who gave her encouraging smiles to continue. “I thought of the stuff I could have done with the other ponies back here in Canterlot…but I guess I was too narrow-minded into becoming a great mage like Princess Celestia.”

I looked at her with a sympathetic look before saying “I guess the both of us had different situations, but similar problems trying to fit in with society, huh?”

“I guess in a way.” Twilight chuckled. “You know…if we ever started a relationship, I wouldn’t be prepared for it. I need to do some catch-up reading to learn about it.”

“Yeah, same here.” I smiled a bit. “Why not we both learned about it when we get back to Ponyville?”

Twilight nodded before we shook our hands/hooves together. I noticed the others giving us smirks and Shining Armor giving me a raised brow. I turned to him with a nervous look and said “S-Shining Armor…I understand that you hate me because of what I did…I’m sorry.”

“….Who said anything that I hated you?” Huh? Shining gave me a comforting smile while I looked at him in bewilderment. “I was just pretty suspicious and shocked myself that you would kiss my sister like that. But still though, I never said anything about disliking or hating you Jamie. I mean, after hearing all much of what you’ve been through and how much you’ve been with your friends and my sister, I realized that you’re someone that I can trust.”

“R-Really?” I asked in surprise.

“Yep. If my sister trusts you, then I can trust you as well.” Shining smiled before it started to turn slyly. “But…if you’re planning to marry my sister, then we can always have a double wedding.”

“Shining!” Twilight exclaimed, blushing madly along with me. W-w-w-what?! Marry Twilight?! Even after we revealed our feelings just today?! Is he serious right now?!

“Tee-hee! I wouldn’t be surprise that you two did get married alongside us!” Cadance chuckled with a teasing grin. “I mean, I’m sure your parents would be shocked Twilight.”

“They would…” Twilight nodded with a meek smile before chuckling to herself and turning to me. “But don’t worry Jamie, they’re really nice ponies.”

“Y-yeah, I figured…” I chuckled with a nervous smile.

“So anyway, we’re gonna resume the wedding tomorrow right?” Kaede asked curiously before chuckling. “Ha ha! I bet now that me and Rarity can make a great wedding dress for the real Cadance!”

“Aww, that’s so nice of you two to do that for me.” Cadance chuckled.

“Don’t worry Cadance! Me and Kaede will worked all night to redesign the dress into your liking, right Kaede?” Rarity asked with a hopeful smile.

“You bet!” Kaede nodded. “Well I didn’t like the way the dress we made for Chrysalis when she disguised herself as Cadance because it didn’t have this good aura that’s befitting for the person or pony for themselves. Well…it was Chrysalis, so that figures…”

“Tch! Glad that cockroach is out of our sight.” Jack scoffed, finishing up eating a triple hay sandwich.

“True.” I sighed. “Hopefully we may not see her for a while.”

“Yes, quite true.” Princess Luna nodded with a solemn look on her face. “Our guards are looking around the city for any more of her or her Changelings.”

“I’m glad it’s all over…” Carrie sighed in relief. “Do you…think those scary bugs are gone for good, you guys?”

“I don’t know.” Kodi shrugged before turning to Ren with a worried look. “What do you think Ren?”

“Beats me.” Ren shrugged. “But man, those guys sure are tough especially how they transformed into us. They’re quite good.”

“Too good if you ask me.” Rainbow Dash sighed. “Still though, it’s surprising how they could transform into you guys.”

“Yes…” Mason nodded, looking away for a while with his arms crossed. “I still don’t know how they could do that, especially transforming into…Elena, but I’m sure that we’ll find out soon enough.”

“Yeah, we just need to relax and stay confident.” Ren agreed with a grin. “But you know, I wished those guys didn’t have to do that.”

“What do you mean?” Applejack asked in confusion.

“I mean…Chrysalis said that she just wanted love, right? She and the others were discriminated by the other ponies because of their looks and how freaky looking they were.” Ren explained, feeling a bit sadden. “I mean…I can understand their motives why. But…I just wished we could have talk this out.”

“I feel the same way, Ren…” Princess Celestia nodded solemnly. “But…I’m afraid words won’t seemed to work on her.”

“And besides, why defend her?!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed. “She ruined everything! Our friendship! The wedding! You can name it! They’re just dirty love stealing monsters!”

“See that? Right there is the result.” Ren stated, much to Rainbow Dash’s confusion. “I mean, we’re talking bad about them and it’s just not right. What if we knew something more about them than we already let on. I just wished there was another reason to convince them all that we can’t always fight.”

“I think so too Ren.” Fluttershy nodded before sighing sadly. “I mean, all that fighting was so bad. I thought that maybe we could have talk things thoroughly, but this had to happen…”

“I know…” Ren nodded firmly. “Oh well, there’s nothing we can do now. But I have a feeling that someday we’ll see each other again.”

“What makes ya say that?” Applejack asked.

“Well obviously. Everyone knows that the bad guys always come back and try to use another evil plan to achieve their goals.” Pinkie explained, popping right near Applejack from the other side of the dining room table. “They’re like that trio that always gotta catch that cute mouse!”

“Umm…What cute mouse?” I asked with a raised brow.

“Oh you know, Pika-”

“Don’t say it!” Ren exclaimed, pointing his finger at her. Pinkie stuck her tongue out at Ren while the rest of us just chuckled or held amused smiles on our faces.

“Well either way, I say that’s it getting late…” Princess Celestia pointed out. “I think it’s time to head to sleep.”

“Oh?” Hm? We all turned to see Nicole slowly waking up with a tired look on her face. “Are we done eating dinner?”

“You were asleep?!” Carrie asked in surprise.

“How did we not noticed that?” Kodi wondered, which made the rest of us shrugged.

“I wasn’t sleeping…” Nicole rubbed her eyes before letting out a yawn.

“Yes you were!” Ren exclaimed.

“Sorry.” Nicole yawned. “For now, I just wanna go back to my room and get some sleep.”

“Well alright Nicole, it’s your decision, not ours.” Twilight nodded as Nicole gotten out of the table and took her leave.

“Oh yeah! Nicole!” Ren got out of the table and walked over to her with a curious look. “I was wondering on how you gotten to those abandoned mines in the first place?”

“….I’m sorry, it’s a secret.” Huh? We all became confused and bewildered by that response of hers. What does she mean that it’s a secret?

“Wait what?” Twilight asked. “But wait! We need to know!”

“I can’t.” Nicole said, her tone sounded stern. “If I told ya, you all would probably…wouldn’t understand.”

“Sure we can.” Applejack replied. “We-”

“But you all never understood Mr. Jamie and Ms. Twilight from their reasoning's despite it being the truth of the Cadance we all spent time with each other was a fraud.” The moment she said, we all looked at each other in shame and guilt. She must’ve felt that as she sighed and continued “I’m very sorry for bringing that up. I’m just worried that you all might not be able to understand what I may have to tell you.”

“We’ll understand Nicole.” Mason assured with a stern look. “It’s not very good to keep secrets with us.”

“Mason’s right.” Ren nodded. “If we’re gonna trust each other, we can’t hold back information. I mean, that’s what friends do.”

“You really think of me…as a friend?” Nicole asked, her eyes widened a bit.

“Well of course. Sure we’re different by age and height, but I know that we’re good friends and we stick together, no matter what.” Ren stated with a determined look. Nicole stared at him for a while before looking over her tablet with…a small blush?

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about…” Nicole replied shyly. “A-Anyway…I guess I can tell you guys a little why.”

“Huh? You can?!” Pinkie asked excitedly. “Yay! Story time! Story time!”

“C-Calm down Pinkie Pie, let Nicole speak.” Kaede chuckled nervously.

“Sorry!” Pinkie apologized with a sheepish grin.

“So anyway…” Nicole cleared her throat and began her little explanation. “You see, I knew who Queen Chrysalis was underneath that false disguise of her as Cadance.”

…..Huh? We all simply stared at her in shock, trying to process our thoughts on what she said.

“Wait…you mean you knew who she was when disguised as Cadance?!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

“Yes, I was able to hear that tone of voice of hers.” Nicole continued on with her explanation. “You see, when me, Rantaro, and Pinkie were in the party room, I discovered that the Cadance we all met was a fake because it didn’t sound like she was really excited for all the stuff we were doing, and obviously that she seemed to develop a strong hating to us despite we knowing each other for the first time. That’s when I realized that it wasn’t the real Cadance just by looking at her.”

“Wait…what?!” Shining exclaimed in shock. “You can tell just by hearing her voice and what her personality was, including what she looked like?!”

“I see now…” I said, rubbing my chin in thought. “I think somehow Queen Chrysalis realized that you were starting to unravel her true identity.”

“That might be it.” Twilight nodded. “I mean, her psychology skills are-”

“Quite amazing, I know.” Nicole nodded.

“Nikki…why didn’t you tell us this?” Carrie asked.

“Yeah!” Kodiak nodded. “I mean, I don’t think it’s nice to-”

“Keep info away from you guys like that? Yeah, I know.” Nicole cut him off before walking over and scratching him by the chin, causing him to wag his tail happily as she makes a soft smile at him before turning back to us with a frown. “It was just that…would you not believe me like you did for Twilight and Jamie?”

That question might’ve hit its mark because we all stared each other in shame and guilt.

“Exactly my point.” Nicole nodded. “I don’t like to be rude or mean, but…I was afraid you guys might have turned on me as well.”

“Nicole…” Kaede muttered in worried.

“…” Nicole stayed silent before sighing and furrowing her brows at us. “I know…I didn’t mean to make you guys all like this. I am sorry if I am causing you all so much guilt. It is uncalled of me as a psychologist.”

“No Nikki, it’s not your fault.” Ren assured with an apologetic smile. “I mean, the girls learned their lesson on never ever ditching a friend like that when they’re grieving so much like what me and the gang saw and tried to help them.”

“It’s understandable.” Nicole stated, cleaning off her glasses with her glasses cloth. “I mean…I should have at least told you. I’m sorry you all went through so much trouble…”

We all looked back at her with worried and sadden yet guilty looks on our faces.

“You don’t have to apologize, Nicole. It’s not your fault.” I said with a worried look. “You had your reasons and we understand them that it was your decision.”

“We didn’t mean to make you distrust us all.” Fluttershy apologized sadly. “I feel so awful to make you not trust us at all.”

“It’s okay.” Nicole replied.

“Well still…” I gave her a small smile and said “We’ll likely try to remember this event. That way, we should always have faith in what our friends say. Isn’t that what…a good enough lesson?”

“Indeed Jamie.” Princess Celestia nodded. “Could to elaborate more?”

“O-Oh! Sure!” I nodded as I looked over at Twilight, who gave me an encouraging smile as I let out a smile as well and said “Well…I just thought that after this whole experience that maybe it’s not best to just judge something like there’s nothing wrong at all. When someone or somepony says something that nopony else believes them, well…I think it’s best if a friend just have faith in their words. They may not have proof or could be exaggerating, but…I still think its best if we take their word for now and try to have faith in them till it’s either true or not.”

“An excellent lesson, Sir Jamie.” Princess Luna complimented. “It is indeed a lesson we’ll always remember.”

“Yeah.” Shining Armor nodded before giving me an apologetic smile. “Oh yeah…sorry for what I said back there. I didn’t mean all of those what I said.”

“No no, it’s alright Mr. Shining Armor.” I shook my head with a soft smile. “We understand why you all meant those words. But still, it’s all in the past. After all, I don’t blame you all for being upset but I still think you guys could have at least thought it was strange enough. But then again, Queen Chrysalis did manipulate you all with those false tears.”

“Augh! Stop reminding us of that!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

“Yeah! We don’t need hear more of that bullcrap!” Jack yelled out. “Besides, me and the other dudes and chicks didn’t believe a single word from that crazy cockroach!”

“Y-yeah…sorry about that.” I apologized with a meek smile.

“You better be nerd!” Jack gritted his teeth, causing me to flinch in fear and duck underneath the table and hearing some laughter from the gang.

“Alright, settle down you two.” Mason said with a chuckle. “Now then, I think it’s time for bed you all.”

“Indeed.” Princess Cadance let out a sigh. “Oh boy, I’m about to get some goodnight’s rest on my bed after being in that mine for so long.”

“Just out of thought, just how long you’ve been down there?” Ren asked curiously.

“Oh, I think…maybe a week.” Princess Cadance replied, rubbing her chin in thought. “I don’t know. I lost track of time when being down there.”

“I…see…” Ren chuckled, sweat-dropping a little.

“But still…I’m so tired out.” Kodi yawned. “Come on Ren, let’s go.”

“Yeah, let’s go bud.” Ren smiled softly and petted Kodi by the head as they started to take their leave. “Night everyone.”

We all watched them leave and soon, one by one, we all started taking our leave out of the dining room and head straight to our temporary dorm rooms for the night here for the Canterlot Wedding, and I mean, the real Canterlot wedding.

“You know Mason, my offer still stands.” I looked over to see Mason looking at Shining Armor, who was near him as they were walking out of the door. Mason was apparently carrying a tired out Carrie after she was finished eating up her dinner.

“Well, let me think of that for a while till I can see you again. How does that sound?” Mason suggested.

“Well alright. But I have a feeling that you’ll make a good Royal Guard, in my opinion that is.” Shining nudged him, causing Mason to chuckle as the two walked out of the room. Soon enough, it was just me, Twilight, the princesses, and Nicole alone.

“Well, it would seem that it’s time to take thou leave as well, Tia.” Princess Luna yawned. “But first, we need to go over to the realm of Dreams to make sure thou everypony else isn’t having any nightmares.”

“Be careful out there, Luna.” Princess Celestia hugged her sister, who hugged her back while me and Twilight smiled at them.

“I’m really glad they’re getting along quite well.” Twilight smiled.

“Yeah. These two have such a strong bond.” I nodded before making a soft frown. This sorta reminds me of my sisters and how they treated so kindly. I…I wonder if they’re trying their best to search out for me. I…I wished I could somehow find a way to get back home along with the others. I mean, I bet their friends and family are worried about them as well.

“You’ve really changed, Mr. Watson.” Huh? I turned over to Nicole, who was smiling softly at me. “Your stuttering and that nervous frantic of yours is almost gone. It’s like you became a new man…but your clumsiness still stands.”

“Uhh…thank you?” What is she trying to tell me?

“Well…bye.” Nicole began walking out of the room while the rest of us watched her take her leave.

“She’s sure is a strange girl for a human.” Princess Celestia commented.

“She sure is, your majesty.” I nodded in agreement with a soft smile. “She sure is.”

Though, I do wonder about Nicole’s past life. I’ve known her for her work for the top research of analytical psychology, but…what is there about her?

“So Jamie, looks like tomorrow is where we really start preparing for the wedding.” Twilight spoken, causing me to widen my eyes a bit before she continued “I know. I’m a little unsure of this, but don’t worry Jamie. This time for sure, everything will go right.”

“Yeah…” I chuckled before smiling over her. “But…I guess we can try. This time for sure…”

“Don’t worry…” Twilight placed a hoof on my hand, much to my surprise. “You got me. Everything will be alright.”

“Y-you sure?” I asked nervously.

“Well we can do it together like before. Also…” She let out a small blush. “How about we stand together next to my brother and Cadance?”

“O-oh…Okay.” I smiled softly, letting out a small blush. Twilight…thank you for everything. I feel as though my bond has gone way stronger with her than ever.

“Cherishing with each other, eh?” Eh? We looked back to see the princesses giving us sly smiles, causing the both of us to blush madly and looked away from their stares.

“You two really do belong with each other.” Princess Luna chuckled. “We could assign a wedding for you.”

“S-Stop that!” I exclaimed. “I-It’s nothing personal, really!”

“Really? Despite you two kissing each other earlier ago?” Princess Celestia teased.

“Princess Celestia!” Twilight yelled out, causing the princesses to laugh at us while we stood there in the dining hall with blushes. This is gonna be something to get used to, huh? Oh well…I guess I should get used to it.

But anyway, that was it. With that, we called it a night and decided to head out to our temporary rooms for the real Canterlot wedding to begin tomorrow for the preparations. Now that the Changelings were gone, we can finally begin with Shining Armor’s and Princess Cadance’s wedding. This will be a memorable event. Just thinking about it…it makes me pumped up to write something.

Oh yeah…I forgot about my novelist career. Hmm…this event. I think it gave me an idea for a new story to write.

But…as we headed to sleep, I forgot about her. We forgot all about her and didn’t went to check up with her. But what we all didn’t know was that and I may not be a psychologist, but…there might’ve been something else for why she did it.


Meanwhile
Nicole’s POV
Hmm….well looks like the coast is clear. None of those guys are around here. Oh hey, you’re all wondering where am I? It’s nothing too important, just wanting to and speak with a new friend I made. Who’s that you asked? Well…I’m sure you all will think this is crazy, but…I think you all are gonna be shock with who I’m seeing.

Anyway, I was hanging around the garden outside of Canterlot Castle, or what I heard those guys call it, to wait on for someone. Well…it’s not him if that’s what you’re implying. He may follow me around and keeps his eye on me, but we’re just allies for the time being here in Equestria. I mean, I never know how to make a friend since I distanced myself a lot from them in my research and/or studies.

“Oh…you finally came.” And it looks like he was here the whole time. I turned over to my left to see something walking out of the shadows, revealing to be a random Royal Guard. He gave me a nervous yet warm smile and said “I thought for sure you would just told anyone about me.”

“Trust me, I wouldn’t do that. Like I said, it’s complicated for them to understand.” I replied, glancing away for a bit before looking back at him. “But they seemed to learned their lesson. I think some of them are feeling guilty for your kind due to what you’ve all been through, despite you all being under her control.”

“Yeah, I’m the only one who doesn’t believe in what she says…” The Royal Guard sighed as a flash of green fire circled around him, revealing to be a Changeling. But unlike the other Changelings, this one showed signs of…nervousness and timidness. “T-though…I am so sorry. I-I didn’t want any of this to happened, Ms. Nicole.”

“It’s okay. I should have known that she was watching over you.” I stated, forming a soft smile. “It’s my fault that I didn’t noticed her eavesdropping on us.”

“Yeah, you’re lucky that she didn’t take away your love.” He sighed in relief. “And maybe the same goes for me as she just scolded me, but she swore to speak more about this once the invasion was done.”

“I’m sorry…” I apologized before typing some stuff in my iPad. “But you know, I was quite surprised to see a being like yourself. Not only because of what you look like, no offence, but how generally kind and honest you were.”

“Heh heh…I guess I was, wasn’t I?” Well he’s acting like his usual self. It looks like since Queen Chrysalis isn’t far directly at him, I guess I can say that the Hive Mind isn’t working on him for now. “So why did you come and see me?”

“Because I had a feeling that you would be here.” I replied. “I’m very observant and I have data on you through my iPad, so I knew that you were part of the battle, but you didn’t fight off the others. It’s very understandable why considering that you yourself aren’t like the others, right?”

“Y-yeah…” He nodded with a sigh. “I-I’m really glad that you don’t think of me as a threat, even after I let my instincts get to ya from earlier we met.”

Oh that’s right. It was because that Queen Chrysalis was using her Hive Mind control on you, making you a heartless monster like the rest of them. Her heart is nothing but filled with arrogance, heartless, cruelty, and insanity for eating off someone or somepony’s love. I can remember meeting with him earlier before my capture.


Flashback - Several Hours Earlier
Third Person’s POV

Nicole was walking around the empty hallways of Canterlot Castle as she was looking through some data she collected during her time around Equestria. As she was continued to look through it, she accidentally bumped into somepony. Nicole looks up to see an Earth Pony Royal Guard falling on his butt.

“O-oh sorry!” The Royal Guard apologized. “I-I didn’t see you there.”

“Oh hey.” Nicole greeted, not taking her eyes off the screen.

“U-Umm…ma’am? Can you hear me?” The Royal Guard called out. Nicole went silent for a moment, continued to look through her data. “Hey!”

“….Yes?” She called, tilting her head a bit. “What is it?”

“Umm…I accidentally bumped into you and I want to apologize to you.” The Royal Guard reminder her. “I-I want to apologize.”

“No, it’s alright. I’m sorry for bumping into you…” She sighed, adjusting a bit of her glasses. “I should have known better…”

“R-Right…heh heh…” He chuckled nervously as Nicole went silent for a moment, making this conversation quite…awkward. “S-so anyway. So sorry…I’ll go and take my leave.”

As soon as he said that, Nicole raised her brows a bit with a slightly surprised look on her face. As he was about to take his leave, Nicole called out to him.

“Hold on.” He halted before looking back at the human psychologist as she narrowed her eyes a bit. “What…are you even doing here in this garden?”

“H-huh? What do you mean? I’m…patrolling around the area.” He answered with a nervous smile.

“You seemed pretty nervous for a member of the Royal Guard.” Nicole stated. “…Or are you even a Royal Guard at all?”

That statement nearly caught him off-guard as he began sweating nervously before clearing his throat and said “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I am a part of the Royal Guard. Well…a rookie, that is. Just started working out on the job here in Canterlot.”

“But right here when there’s a threat?” Nicole questioned before shaking her head and furrowed her brows at him. “You aren’t a member of the Royal Guard, so don’t go lying. Besides, you seemed way too nervous and timid to be a member of the Royal Guard while most members are too serious on the job, even when the princess isn’t around.”

The ‘Royal Guard’ froze in shock upon her finding out who he was as he slowly began asking “W-what…? But…I…”

“I’ll admit, you make a good disguise as a Royal Guard. Since Princess Celestia had ordered so many guards, you must’ve used that to your advantage. That way, no one would recognize ya.” Nicole explained softly. “Though, my eyes don’t lie. I can tell just by your emotions and personality, and I know that you aren’t a member of the Royal Guard. So tell me…are you the threat? Or…part of the threat?”

He looked down with a worried and scared look on his face as Nicole asked “Well?”

“….I don’t know how but…why? If you’re trying to-”

“Call for help? No, I won’t.” The Royal Guard blinked in surprise as how she knew what he was gonna say. “Besides, if I wanted help, I would have called help or someone watching over me by now to make sure you won’t caused harm. But don’t worry, I’m all alone.”

“But…why?” He asked, still shocked by her. “I mean, I’m the enemy, aren’t I? Shouldn’t you be afraid of me?”

“I’m not afraid, just curious. You can take off the disguise. We’re safe around here, I think.” Nicole stated.

“U-Umm…but wouldn’t you just be afraid of me?” He asked, but Nicole shook her head and replied “No, I won’t. Please, won’t you tell me? You can take off that disguise.”

He stared at her in surprise. Wasn’t she gonna be afraid of her but here she is, standing in front of him with a solemn look. He looked at her for a while before giving out a slight nod.

“W-well…okay. But…can I really trust you? What if you’re-”

“Planning to hurt or tell the others? Nope, I won’t. I promise.” Nicole replied. “So…go on.”

He looked at her in surprise for a while before nodding and muttered “O-Okay…but promise me that you won’t get scared or run away or scream.”

“….Okay.” She shrugged.

He nodded as green flames began circling around him and in an instant, he revealed his true form: a Changeling. He slowly opened his left eye at her while she stared at him for a while before she replied “…You look alright to me.”

He nearly fell over before looking at her with a shocked look and asked “S-So wait! You…aren’t afraid of my appearance?! But…I’m not a pony! I’m a freak! You should be scared of me!”

“But I’m not a pony either, so maybe that’s why I’m not afraid of you.” Nicole retorted. “It’s alright you know…you don’t have to be afraid of me and I won’t be as well.”

“But…you just five minutes ago that you weren’t afraid of me!” He pointed out.

“True, but I have feelings too you know.” She pointed out. “I am a psychologist, and it’s my job to listen out to what they say and see how they feel, so give me a chance.”

“….O-Okay.” He nodded before gulping a bit. “But…I-I’m sorry. It’s just…”

“Your nervous and scared because of what you are, am I correct?” Nicole guessed, which the Changeling nodded.

“Y-yeah…I mean, we are known to suck away love from ponies.” The Changeling explained. “And besides, we are feared by anypony we meet. That’s the way of life for us…”

“Suck away…love? Do you mean that in a metaphorical way or…quite literal?” Nicole questioned curiously.

“Well I think it’s more between those two.” The Changeling explained, rubbing his foreleg with a scared look. “T-though…I am mildly surprised that you’re taking this calmly. Normally, anypony who sees me just runs away from me in terror or even try to kill me….but I guess I’m used to it to both ponykind and Changeling kind.”

“Hmm…” She hummed in thought with her eyes closed as the timid Changeling continued “Well, in case you wanna know and not because I-I don’t think of you as a monster like me, no offence, but…you seemed quite trustworthy…in my opinion, that is.”

“….Thanks.” Nicole replied, glancing at him before looking away from him. The Changeling let out a sigh and began telling his little tale.

“I-I was different from other Changelings. Unlike the ones who was made into soldiers to fight back our enemies and steal their love, even ones who holds the strongest bonds, I was different because I thought of different things we can do to solve things besides violence, but everypony bullied me, including my brother and my mother thought of me as useless. I mean, I don’t think of what the other Changelings think.”

“I see…so that’s why you’re here, right?” Nicole asked, much to the Changeling’s confusion. “Your mother must be here in this place inside of the barrier and she’s disguised as Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, correct?”

“What? B-but how?!” He asked in shock.

“It’s no big deal, I just figured since she was starting insulting us with names despite we only met for the first time. So you know.” Nicole shrugged.

“W-well…” He stuttered for a moment before clearing his throat. “B-but anyway…you should just stop. I mean, going against Queen Chrysalis is a big mistake. She can hurt you or worse if you try to interfere with her plans she’s got for the Captain of the Royal Guard.”

“…I guess, but maybe there’s a way to convince her to join?” Nicole suggested, much to the Changeling’s shock.

“N-no! You don’t get it! You can’t interfere! If you do…” He let out a hiss while Nicole narrowed her eyes at him. He kept hissing at her before flinching away. “A-Ah! S-sorry…force of habit. It must be her Hive Mind…”

“Hive…Mind?” Nicole asked.

“Y-yes…It’s something our mother possesses. She uses it to communicate and do what she tells us to in our mind. In case we ever disobey her, she uses it control our minds.”

“In other words…it’s against your free wills, isn’t it?” The Changeling looked away with a sad look while Nicole looked at him with a slightly concern look. “And…you’re okay with this?”

“….I have to. I’m…just scared, okay? She says that it’s for the best for us to just listen what she has to say.” The Changeling explained. “W-we just do what she says to make her proud of us. She says that she knows what’s best for us all.”

“No she doesn’t.” Nicole stated bluntly, much to the Changeling’s shock and anger.

“O-Of course she is! She knows everything for us! I-I tried very hard to satisfy her! I-I try to fit in as well! I just…I just want someone to acknowledge me!” The Changeling screamed out in anger as Nicole stared at him for a while before saying “There we go…”

“Eh?” He looked at her with a confused look on his face.

“That outburst…it brought out all of what you’re feeling.” Nicole explained. “I get what you’re going through. I never made a single friend due to my constant research and always focusing on my studies that I lack social activity. But it wasn’t just that…”

“R-Really?” He asked in bewilderment.

“Yes…I can listen what people can say through their emotions so I know what they’re gonna say. You may say it’s like a prediction, but in my opinion, it’s more like knowing by my skills as a psychologist. So…I’m terrible at social communication.” Nicole explained, playing a bit with her hair while holding her violet colored iPad in her left arm. “So…I guess I can understand what you’re saying. I am sorry that you’ve been through much.”

“Wow…” He muttered in surprise.

“Hm?” Nicole looked at him with a confused look.

“I…I never thought I would be talking to someone who understands me.” He chuckles. “I-I’m really glad to talk you. I guess you’re like the first friend I ever made despite me being a part of the threat.”

“Friend…” She muttered before softly smiling at him. “Thank you…Mister…?”

“O-oh! My name is Thorax. It’s very nice to meet you.” Thorax greeted with a soft smile. Nicole chuckled a bit before she heard a snarl from a very familiar demanding voice.

“So…you think you would come and figure out my true identity, huh?” Nicole widened her eyes a bit before immediately turning back to see ‘Cadance’ behind her with a darkened look. “Well…I guess I knew I shouldn’t have taken my eyes off of you.”

“Ah!” Nicole gasped while Thorax widened his eyes in shock.

“W-wait! Your majesty, don’t hurt her! She just wants to talk to you!” Thorax begged, only to get slapped by ‘Cadance’ as she gave off a scoff and replied “Shut up you little brat. I’ll deal with you later.”

“Thorax!” Nicole widened her eyes in shock before turning to Queen Chrysalis. “So…I take it that you’re the Queen of the Changelings, aren’t you?”

“True…but I must say that I never suspected you to find out who I am.” Chrysalis chuckled. “But it doesn’t matter now…because I’m afraid that I’m gonna need you to take a permanent vacation.”

“Huh?” She asked in confusion before widening her eyes in shock. “This tense emotion you’re feeling…it’s shape like…a monster?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about and frankly, I don’t care.” Chrysalis scoffed before forming a sly grin at her. “But more importantly, I think it’s time to say goodbye for now…”

“W-wait! No!” Nicole shouted with a slightly pale look before she was surrounded in a ring of flames as it swirled around her and in the next ten seconds…there was no trace of her. Thorax slowly gets up and widens his eyes in shock upon seeing her again.

“No…” Thorax muttered before flinching upon seeing Queen Chrysalis’s glare.

“…You and I will discuss this later. In the meantime, go back to their disguise.” Chrysalis demanded, glaring straight at him. Thorax flinches and groans in pain before reverting back to his previous disguise. She lets out a scoff of disgust and comments “I swear, I wonder why I bother bringing you for the ride instead of your brother.”

Thorax looks down in the ground sadly before gazing over where Nicole once stood.

“…I’m sorry…” Thorax sniffled, letting some tears. “I’m sorry…for not trying to help you….”


Flashback Ended
Nicole’s POV

“Still though, I’m sorry that this happened…” Thorax apologized. “If I had known Chrysalis was eavesdropping on us, then…”

“You don’t need to apologize. It was my fault for directly coming towards you like that.” Nicole shook her head with a soft smile. “But more importantly, I’m glad that you’re safe.”

“For now, that is.” Thorax sighed before gazing at the crescent moon. “Right now, I can already fear what Queen Chrysalis might try to do to me if I return back to the kingdom.”

“So…” Nicole looked over him with a raised brow of concern. “What are you gonna do?”

“…I-I don’t know….” Thorax shook his head with a worried look on his face. “B-but…I guess maybe I should head back to the Changeling Kingdom and face whatever punishment she might give to me.”

“Is that so? You sure that maybe it might too dangerous to do that? That’s quite stupid and suicidal due to her cruel and arrogant personality.” I pointed out.

“No, it’s okay.” He shook his head with an reassuring smile. “I mean, I’m used to it. I felt as if I never belonged there due to my personality, anyway.”

“Then why not live with us?” Thorax looked over at Nicole with a shocked look. I gave him a soft smile and said “Just pretend to be somepony that nopony would know.”

“…Y-You sure? But…what if they found out about me?” Thorax asks in worried. “I-I mean…I don’t wanna anyone to be afraid of me once my instincts kicks in.”

“Then come by the house-ship and have some sessions with me?” I suggested, much to his confusion. “Once we go over the sessions, we’ll be able to get rid of that Hive Mind control that she placed within you.”

“I-I don’t know….” Thorax shook his head. “I-I mean…I don’t want to be a nuisance to you, N-Nicole. But…I want to prove to everypony that not every Changeling are like what they say.”

“That’s going to be difficult due to what happened earlier ago, what with that invasion your queen and your brothers and sisters pulled out.” I pointed out. “Or…more like your queen pulled while your brothers and sisters were doing this against their free will.”

“Yeah…I know…” Thorax sighed before giving me a comforting smile. “But…I want to thank you Nicole for being so kind to me.”

“Well like I said before, I am a psychologist, and it’s my job to listen out to what they say and see how they feel.” I reminded him with a soft smile before looking over at my iPad. “But maybe someday…I think we might be able to get those Changelings to break out of Chrysalis’s Hive Mind control. And maybe we’ll let them bring out their true emotions.”

“Indeed.” Thorax nodded. “I mean, it might even be possible to have them understand what love truly means. Something that Queen Chrysalis could even understand and lacks.”

“Yeah….” I nodded, glancing away for a while before saying “Well…do you want to come with me in disguise in Ponyville? I might learn a little more about your kind and in return, I’ll give you psychological sessions to bring out your true emotions to act like yourself. Until then, we can’t let anyone know, Mr. Thorax.”

“T-thank you Nicole…” Thorax thanked with a smile. “Maybe after the wedding, do you think you could introduce me to your friends…i-if that’s alright with you?”

“Don’t worry, as long as you disguise yourself as somepony that they don’t recognize or even exists in Equestria, then everything will be alright.” I assured with a small grin.

“…Thank you.” Thorax chuckled. We looked at each other with smiles until a voice spoke up. A voice that we were all too familiar with.

“Well well well, I never expected you to do something this far for a psychologist.” Oh man…it’s him. We turned around to see Rantaro walking down from the shadows within from the garden plants with a smirk on his face. “Man…imagine what the others may say.”

“You wouldn’t tell them, would you?” I asked with a raised brow.

“Oh I wouldn’t…for 100 bits.” Rantaro gestured his hand for me to pay up. I looked at him for a while and commented “No matter what, you’re just motivated by anything that involves money.”

“So? Life is all about your own life and money.” Rantaro answered while Thorax looking between me and Rantaro.

“Huh? Are you two…special someponies or something?” I widened my eyes in shock before looking away from them by gazing at my iPad with a light blush.

“D-Don’t be ridiculous, we’re just…acquaintances.” I sighed before turning sternly at Rantaro. “But how about this? If I am able to get at least enough bits to pay your little fee, can you at least keep this a secret? I don’t want the others to panic and do anything to harm Mr. Thorax.”

“Yeah, you don’t think I know that?” Rantaro asked irritably. “But…then again, then that’ll be nice.”

“P-Please Mr. Rantaro!” Thorax begged, kneeling down for him out of a pleading state. “Please! I’m not like the other Changelings! Please, give me a chance!”

Rantaro went silent for a moment before I turned to him and sternly said “Please…I wished to help this Changeling. He’s now a traitor to his own kind, and was badly mistreated by them due to his timid personality and how he views Queen Chrysalis’s ideals differently. He’s…different from the others and now he’s gotten no home. We’ll be able to keep this secret together, so-”

“Fine, whatever.” Huh? Rantaro sighed before shrugging and replied “Yeah, I’ll keep this little secret.”

Hm? That was…odd. His heart just felt…guilt? Was it something I said about Thorax?

“Y-you would do that for me, Mr. Rantaro?” Thorax asks in surprise and joy.

“Just called me Rantaro, no need for formality.” Rantaro said, picking his ear a bit. “Now then…I’ll keep this little secret for you two. But soon enough, knowing those guys for a while, they’ll discover the truth no less.”

“I know…but I’ll take it.” I replied. “But…I wanna try. I want to give it a try on…friendship.”

“Huh? That kind of crap again?” Rantaro asked before letting out a yawn.

“Yes…I am curious on the subject. I want to learn why friendship is…magical to them.” I explained.

“Yes, me too.” Thorax nodded in agreement. “So…will you promise to keep this a little secret?”


“Didn’t you hear me already? I said yes.” Rantaro rolled his eyes before looking over at his pet raccoon, who popped out of his fedora and shook his head in annoyance. “I know, right Gizmo? These kinds of people…”

“…Thank you Mr. Rantaro.” I thanked, much to his bewilderment. “I…am curious to figure out more of your past. Maybe start with your deepest resentment towards your father.”

Rantaro looked over at me with a surprised look before asking “W-what? What are you talking about?”

“Ah yes, I remember seeing a glimpse of that picture on your phone.” I looked over at my iPad and went through some data before showing him the picture. “I hacked into your phone’s storage data and managed to find out what you kept looking at for quite a while.”

“……..” He stood there in complete silence as his face showed signs of shocked and surprised. It would seem that I hit its mark. Or…at least I thought so.

“Ahahahaha! Really? That’s it?” I raised a brow, along with Thorax as Rantaro continued “It’s some stupid picture. So what if it’s my old man? I don’t care about him.”

“….Are you sure?” I asked, causing him to laugh more.

“Look, I don’t care about him and I never did. So stop asking me some stupid questions or else I’ll be canceling out on our little deal.” Rantaro chuckled with a smug look on his face. “I’ll keep your secret for a while till you pay the price.”

“Why do you always do that?” I questioned.

“That’s just business, whether we’re in our world or not.” Rantaro shrugged with a nonchalant smile. “That’s just how I roll.”

“Is…he serious?” Thorax asked in confusion.

“Trust me, he is.” I sighed before adjusting my glasses. “I meant…why are you always like this? Greedy? Cocky? Arrogant? Most importantly, did you really took down Chrysalis and helped us simply because you felt annoyed? No…you did care.”

Rantaro looked at me for a while before scoffing “Whatever, what I said is the truth.”

But what if that truth you just said is nothing but a mere lie? Rantaro Wilde…you are a man filled with lies. You are the embodiment of mysteries and lies.

“Well anyway, we should probably get going before anyone sees us, including him.” Rantaro pointed towards Thorax, who held a calm smile and said “O-oh. Good point Rantaro. But don’t worry, I’ll disguise myself with something that no one will ever noticed.”

“And what’s that? A potted plant?” Rantaro joked, only to find out that Thorax took that literally as he transformed into a potted plant. Rantaro and I stared at him in his disguise for a while as I bluntly commented “Hmm…you look nice for a potted plant.”

“Thanks Nicole.” Thorax thanked as we only heard his voice through it.

“I was being sarcastic.” Rantaro scoffed before walking over and picking it up. “Oh well…at least those idiots won’t find out much about you. If I know them, they’re too slow to figure things out.”

I wouldn’t say what with Jamie, Mason, and Ren are. Ren Loodan may look like an average teenage high schooler, but I sense something within him. It’s like some mysterious power lurking inside of his heart, just like Jamie. Perhaps it’s his ability that he doesn’t know of. His ability to give hope, such as ourselves, to others to support them. He’s that type to never give up and-


Ugh…what the? What’s happening? Is that…me? What is that machine on my head? And why does everything look static?

“No matter what you do to us, we will never fall into despair.”

What? What did I say..?


“Ugh!” I winced before rubbing my head in pain.

“Eh? What’s up with you?” Rantaro asked, raising a brow at me.

“…It’s nothing. Just a minor headache.” I replied before gazing down at my iPad. Strange, that must’ve been one of our lost memories on how we got here. But it seems like that was one of those memories that we might somehow lost. Hmm…just what happened to us when we got out of those pods? Something doesn’t feel right…

“Hey, you coming or what?” Rantaro called, prompting me to look over and see him that he was about to take his leave with the potted plant of Thorax in his hands.

“Coming!” I yelled back before running after him. Soon enough, we headed back to our dorm rooms with me carrying the potted plant in my arms. As we were near our rooms, I looked over at Rantaro and smiled softly at him.

“Thank you.” I thanked, much to his confusion before realizing what I meant.

“Enough praise, I just want the money and that’s all. Don’t forget.” Rantaro said, but that didn’t stop me from smiling at him.

“True, but I know you are a nice person.” I stated. “You may keep your distance away from us and tend to make unnecessary lies, but back then when everyone was at the pool area, you brought me out of my room and took me there. I…never been invited before.”

“So what?” Rantaro replied, gazing away from me. “I just…don’t want to be left alone. Left alone with no one by your side…”

“Hm?” Oh? Did I sense…regret inside of him? Rantaro looked over me with a smug look and said “Well whatever, I’m gonna go and mind my own business. Catch ya in the flipside.”

With that, he walked away and headed into his room. I continued to look at him till I heard Thorax’s voice called to me through the potted plant.

“Mr. Rantaro…is a mystery, isn’t he? Is he always like that?” Thorax’s voice whispered through me.

“Yes…yes he is.” I nodded. “So anyway, Thorax…how long can you stay like this?”


“I-I think I can stay like this till we arrived in Ponyville. We Changelings can stay in these forms as long as we want.” Thorax explained, which I silently nodded before entering my room.

“Well I wish you good luck then. Night Thorax.” I smiled before placing him on the nearby table.

“You too…and thank you Nicole for helping me.” Thorax thanked, which I nodded before saying “Your welcome…”

With that, we decided to sleep with Thorax remaining as a potted plant and me sleeping on my bed. I know you’re thinking that this is crazy, and I know. But still, as a psychologist, I want to help him after hearing his story on how different he was. Besides, his past…is similar to mine in a way and I’m really glad that I can him help through his habits as a Changeling and make him who he truly is. Trust me, it’ll work. Though Rantaro…I now saw it. I saw something through him. Through that smug, sarcastic, greedy attitude of his…there’s a man who felt so lost and filled with a goal. A goal…to search for the answers of his abandonment as a child.


The Next Day
Jamie’s POV

And so, the Canterlot wedding day has gone off without a hitch. After me and the others had our share for breakfast and such, we all decided to go through with our assignments. Me and Twilight worked together to check up on how everyone else was doing.

We headed over to where Applejack was, making one of her secret Apple Family’s apple strudels and shared some with Cadance, who felt overjoyed and it wasn’t even a trick or lie, she really liked it.

Next we headed over to Rarity and Kaede, who finished making Princess Cadance’s wedding dress, which was the one that was rejected by Chrysalis back then, but for Cadance, she felt happy and complimented the two, much to their joy.

We then headed over to Ren, Kodiak, and Fluttershy. They were teaching the little hummingbirds to sing in a chorus, and they did surprisingly well. Even Princess Cadance liked it.

Next, they headed over to the party room where Pinkie managed to create in ‘mere seconds’ or so I was told by Nicole. She and Cadance were dancing around in joy while me, Twilight, Nicole, and Rantaro watched. I wasn’t bothered by it since she does have a strong love for anything childish. Well, it would make sense considering she was Twilight’s foalsitter in the past.

With that, everything was checked off. Jack, obviously, was busy in his room taking a nap till we managed to wake him up with Mason giving him a ‘good’ wake up call. I…rather not go into details on what he did to wake him up for the wedding to begin.

Me and Twilight were in the wedding hall where everypony else was waiting. Every guest that came to the wedding yesterday were now calmed down and were ready to have the wedding to begin.

Before we headed to the wedding hall, Rarity and Kaede prepared several clothes for us to have. For me, I was wearing a white sleeved shirt with buttons on the sleeves. It had a grayish-white vest with three black buttons and grey pants with a leather brown belt wrapped around it with my black dress shoes still on. I was standing near Twilight, who was wearing a beautiful purple dress that fits perfectly for her. I was standing near her and her brother, like I promised. As we waited for the bride to show up.

“Man, I know I’ve been to my parent’s wedding when I was nine, but this is ridiculous.” Ren sighed. Ren was wearing a white suit with a beige black tie with a chest pocket and had brown dress shoes on him. He also had his hair neatly smoothed out, making it less spiky than before.

As for the others, Mason was wearing a black suit with a red tie with his hair neatly combed, also making it less spikier than it usual is, but with only a piece of hair sticking it on front.

Kaede wore a sleeveless red dress, seeming to of gone below knee-length. As well as this, a jeweled ribbon was attached to it, the gem being green, with the ribbon itself being grey in color. Gloves were worn with this dress with fishnet leggings also accompanying the dress. He hair had sported into a shoulder-length ponytail with her some strands of her hair leaning on her shoulder.

Nicole, surprisingly coming to the wedding, had her hair in a bun and was straightened up perfectly. She seemed to be wearing a dark blue dress of sorts, having two transparent-white sleeves attached to it. It's shown that she also wore a grey belt of sorts, having a gold colored piece of metal in the middle, used to hold the belt in place. I’ll admit, I wasn’t expecting her to show up to the wedding at all. I mean, what with her anti-social personality, she wouldn’t want to come so…what made her come?

Jack was wearing a large bluish-black suit jacket with a light blue shirt with dark blue horizontal lines going down from it. He also wore the same bluish-black pants with a large black belt wrapped around his waist, although not too tight because of…you know. The belt buckle was golden with a bull symbol on it, probably from him.

Rantaro was seen wearing a red strap jacket, held in place by a black belt, the center piece being made of a gold-colored metal. The jacket is shown to have goldish-yellow outlines along the clothing, even by the collar. The collar, is shown to have 6 buttons of the same colour, with the outlines being more visible there. Underneath this jacket is shown to be a white shirt of sorts, with the collar being shown to be neatly bent to portray profession. On the right side of this outfit is where a shoulder pad can now be seen. It's shown to be yellow in colour, having a blue piece of fabric draping down over his shoulder. His wildly hair was shown to be combed neatly and he wasn’t wearing his fedora.

Again, I was surprise to see him here too. I just don’t get why are two anti-social people are here with us. I-I’m not trying to be rude, but it’s just so weird seeing them here. Are they…trying to hang out with us or…?

“Really? So does wedding takes this long, Ren?” Kodiak whispered, sporting nothing but a black bow on his neck. He tilted his head in confusion while Ren gave him an awkward smile and whispered “Yeah, it kinda does. Like two hours or so.”

“Relax you two.” Mason whispered to them. “Just be calm and allow the wedding to continue on. Besides, me and Carrie have been to many weddings in the past because of Elena and the royal family.”

Well I’ve been to some of my father’s weddings whenever he found a new woman to date as me and my sister’s newest mom.

“Ugh, these pants are making my butt itch.” Jack commented, scratching his butt out of discomfort.

“Jack, stop that.” Kaede scolded.

“Shaddup. You’re not my mom. Besides, I’m way older than you over six years.” Jack said smugly.

“Yet acts like an idiot.” Rantaro commented. “God, I wonder why the heck did I even bother to come here in the first place if you guys are just gonna waste my time with this?”

“Yeah, why are ya here anyway?” Ren asked curiously before smiling to him. “Did you come to the wedding to enjoy it as well?”

“No, because I felt bored and it beats sitting around in the castle waiting for you guys to finished up the wedding.” Rantaro explained.

“No because you felt like coming here due to wanting to have all the fun.” Nicole explained, much to Rantaro’s annoyance.

“Shut up you…!” Rantaro hissed, causing some of us to chuckle.

“Alright guys, settle down.” Kaede chuckled.

“Kay’s right. Let’s calm down and let the wedding proceed.” Ren nodded in agreement as we heard the bird choir singing with Fluttershy instructing them to do so. We looked over to our left to see the wedding hall’s doors opening, revealing the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Carrie racing through the red carpet, throwing pink flower petals on the ground.

Carrie wore a black dress that reaches to her feet with a large bow wrapped around her hair flowed down without her ponytail as she looked more cute than usual, including with the extra make-up on her face. She also had a black sash on her neck with some glitter on it, presumably from either Rarity or Kaede or probably both.

As soon as they finished delivering the rose petals, Princess Cadance soon arrived in her wedding dress, and she held a beautiful smile which seemed to get Shining Armor gaping at in awe.

“Seriously, though. I get why the queen of the changelings wanted to be with you, but how did you get someone as amazing as Cadance to marry you?” Twilight questioned her brother. Shining Armor gave her a supporting smile and replied “I told her she wouldn't just be gaining a husband. She'd be getting a pretty great sister, too.”

“That’s really kind of you, Mr. Shining Armor.” I complimented with a smile.

“Thanks Jamie, and oh yeah…” He gave me a soft smile and said “Take care of my sister for me, will ya?”

“Y-yes, I promise.” I nodded. I must say, it looks like Shining Armor and I have finally now became friends in a way. It’s good enough that he trusts me with being around Twilight.

With that, Princess Cadance arrived to the top of the stairs as Twilight silently adjusted her brother’s bowtie, much to his joy as Princess Celestia began her announcement.

“Mares and gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of the real Princess Mi Amore Cadenza–”

“Princess Cadance is fine.” Cadance interrupted her aunt with a smile. Princess Celestia gave her a soft and warm smile before nodding and proceeding with the annoucment.

“Hm. The union of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor. The strength of their commitment is clear. The power of their love, undeniable. May we have the rings please?”

Spike and Kodiak nodded as the two of them walked over, each carrying one right for the groom and bridge. Shining Armor and Princess Cadance used their magic to levitate the rings to each other and placed them on their horns. Well, since they don’t have any hands or fingers, I think this is a better way to do this.

“I now pronounce you mare and colt!” With that, they walked towards each other and kissed each other with all of us giving out shouts, cheers, and hoorays to them.

“Alright!” Ren shouted with a smile before widening his eyes a bit. “Hey guys, I just realized something…”

“Hm? What Ren?” Kaede asked in confusion.

“Cadance is Celeste’s and Lulu’s niece, right? And Shining is Twilight’s brother. If they gotten married…wouldn’t that make Twilight a niece-in-law for the princesses?”

We all widened our eyes as we were stunned in silence upon realizing that. Oh my god…he’s right. Twilight is now…a part of the royal family!

“WHAT?!” We all shouted while Twilight giggled.

“What? Did you guys just now realize that?” Twilight chuckled.

“H-hold on! I-I didn’t realize that! I swear!” I exclaimed in shock, which made Twilight and soon, the other girls, laughing at that.

“Oh crap…” Jack put a hand on his head with a bewildered look. “That’s…something I never expected.”

“That’s so cool!” Kodi exclaimed. “You gotta be lucky Twilight if you’re now a relative to Princess Celestia, right?”

“Well…sure, but still, Princess Celestia is a good friend/aunt/teacher to me. And frankly, I’m proud of that.” Twilight smiled, gazing over at her brother and new sister-in-law looking out through the balcony and waving at the other ponies who came to the wedding from the outside.

“Yeah, besides what’s more important is that we’re all here.” Ren pointed out.

“What do you mean by that, Mr. Ren?” Nicole questioned.

“I mean that we’re all good friends and together, I feel like we make ourselves not only a pretty good team, but a good family as well.”

Family…? Does he really sees us as a family? We all looked at each other in surprise before nodding at Ren, who gave us an awkward smile and continued “Well…that’s what I believe anyway.”

“Well while you may be too kind and stubborn, your heart is quite pure in its own.” Mason smiled softly at him before nudging him, causing Ren to chuckle.

“Yay! I can’t wait for the wedding to go on!” Carrie shouted in joy.

“Meh, it better have some good. I could go for something to eat.” Jack rubbed his gut while Rantaro gave him a deadpanned look.

“Really? Do you always think of food?” Rantaro asked, only to receive a scoffing from him.

“Shaddup, I don’t need ya opinion.” Jack scoffed while some of us chuckled at them.

“This is both of your victories as much as theirs.” We all turned to Princess Celestia walking towards us with a soft grin on her face.

“Huh? Our…victory?” I asked in confusion.

“Indeed Jamie. You two were persisted in the face of doubt, and your actions led to your being able to bring the real Princess Cadance back to us. Learning to trust your instincts is a valuable lesson to learn.”

W-well…I guess so. But rarely, I barely did anything.

“W-well…thank you your majesty.” I smiled nervously before bowing. “But really…I didn’t do anything at all.”

“Sure ya did, James!” Pinkie nodded, wrapping her hoof around my shoulder. “You kissed your crush in the lips and created a powerful light that got rid of the despair out of Chrysalis and her Changelings!”

“W-what?!” I exclaimed, blushing madly. “What are you talking about?!”

“Oh well, that’s what I say! You were great Jamie!” Pinkie complimented. “Besides, you used those weird powers that you never thought you would use to save the day.”

“I don’t even know about those powers!” I exclaimed with a bewildered look on my face. “I mean, how would-”

“Don’t bother asking that Jamie.” Pinkie shook her head. “Besides, like that one guy would always say: heart light dark heart bart dart.”

“…What?” Kodi asked, tilting his head in confusion.

“Where have I heard that before?” Ren wondered, crossing his arms in thought.

“Well either way….” Twilight smiled towards me with a light blush. “I think that you did great Jamie, and you really have grown strong in a way. I think you’re really great.”

“T-thank you Twilight…” I smiled softly as the two of us softly held hands/hooves together while the others smiled at us with joy.

“I think these two were made for each other.” Fluttershy commented.

“Yeah, these two are kinda obvious to anyone judging by their love for books.” Ren added, causing the both of us to glare at him. “What? I’m just saying.”

“Kinda like you and Fluttershy in a way, Ren.” Kodiak laughed, causing the two of them to blush.

“Well…I suppose so, bud.” Ren scratched his cheek with a blush on his cheeks.

“But you know, I think I’m proud of that.” Fluttershy held his hand as Ren looks down on her with a smile as the two started kissing each other, causing the rest of us to chuckle.

“Really?” Twilight chuckled before turning to me and said “How about we do as well?”

“S-Seriously? Right now?!” I exclaimed before Twilight kissed me in the lips, causing me to feel less tense while the others whistled at us. As we finished our kiss, my face turned red as I muttered “Wow…”

“Ha ha! Nice kiss nerd!” Jack laughed while some of them gave us amused smiles. Well…I wouldn’t care because…frankly, I kinda deserved this.

“Psst! Rainbow Dash! That’s your cue!” Huh? We looked over to see Princess Celestia whispering something to Rainbow Dash, who was the only one not wearing a wedding dress as she let out a giddy smile before blasting off through the balcony’s windows, leaving a rainbow trail behind. We all raced outside and watched Rainbow Dash leaving behind a large rainbow through the skies around Canterlot as we all watched in awe.

“BEST…WEDDING…EVER!” We all heard Rainbow Dash shouted as we all cheered and watched the scene before us.

“Ooh!” Carrie and Kodi said in awe.

“Heh, Skittles knows how to make a dramatic entrance.” Jack toothily grinned with his arms crossed.

“You can say that again.” Mason smiled as me and Twilight still held our hands/hooves together as we watched over the scene together.

Today, I felt so much confidence from just arriving here in Canterlot. I wasn’t being a coward, I wasn’t running away from my problems, I actually did something right for once and felt useful…I guess I really have become strong and I’m glad to have amazing friends such as them by my side…


Later
With that, the day surprisingly went fast as we all enjoyed ourselves here in Canterlot with all the dancing, eating, telling stories and jokes, and getting to know one another. Soon enough, we were all outside of the garden sanctuary as we all were preparing to have a little dance party.

I was with Ren, Jack, Mason, Kodi, and Rantaro while the girls were busy talking with each other about stuff. As we were getting some punch, Jack punched me in the right shoulder, causing me to wince as he commented “Ha! Still can’t believe ya kiss a girl and stood up for yourself for once!”

“T-T-Thank you Jack…” I chuckled before looking over him, Mason, and Ren. “And…I couldn’t have done it without you guys.”

“Huh? Me included?” Ren asked in surprise.

“Yes, you three kept helping me in the end and I can’t help but thank you all for that.” I explained with a soft smile.

“It was our pleasure, Jamie.” Mason assured with a soft smile.

“Well thanks. I appreciate it, but I really didn’t do anything at all.” Ren stated with an awkward smile.

“You were there with me for our morning exercises, so I thank you for that.” I chuckled, causing him to smile happily at that.

“Well…you make a good point.”

“Whatever. Hmph, I’m glad that you finally stood up and stop being a wimp…for now.” Jack grinned before ruffling up my hair with a grin. “You did good kid, and I didn’t need to beat ya half to death for pulling off that dumb move you pulled earlier.”

I sweat-dropped upon realizing what Jack was implying.

“Can we please not talk about that, please?” I begged, earning a laugh from him.

“Sure sure, whatever nerd.” Jack laughed while Mason shook his head, Ren chuckling, and me sweat-dropping out of embarrassment and annoyance.

“So…still got those things on ya cheeks?” Huh? Rantaro gazed at me, mainly at those cutie-marks on my cheeks. “Jeez, for a minute there, I thought you gotten childish tattoos.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about them.” Ren said, looking at them. “Huh…I wonder if this about that secret hidden power Princess Celestia was talking about.”

“Yeah…but I think I’ll get used to it.” I sighed. “After all, if it’s like the same Cutie-Marks here in Equestria, I don’t think it’s possible to get rid of.”

Though, there has to be a reason why they’re on my face in the first place. What is this secret power Princess Celestia spoke about? I just wished I had all the answers…but it’s best to search out the answers for myself. After all, that’s pretty much the fun of it.

“Well I hope it doesn’t bother you that much, Jamie.” Kodi said in concern.

“No no, it’s alright. I’ll get used to it.” I assured. “I promise that I’ll search out the answers.”

“And we’ll help ya along with the way.” Ren said with a soft and warm grin on his face. “We promise dude!”

“T-Thank you R-Ren…” I thanked with a small smile, which he nodded.

“Ha! No offense, but that kinda tattoo makes ya look like a kid.” Jack laughed, causing me to sigh.

Oh well…I’m sure he doesn’t mean it.

“Psst! Boys!” Huh? We all turned around to see Pinkie coming underneath the table. glancing around to make sure no one was around.

“Pinkie?” Ren whispered. “What are you doing here?”

“I need you guys to do me a favor and it’s a pretty big one that I know you boys are totally gonna like-like-like!” Pinkie explained, much to our confusion.

“A…favor?” I asked slowly.

“What kind of favor is it?” Mason questioned with a raised brow.

“Its an easy one that’s totally gonna liven the party up!” Pinkie giggled, much to our confusion.

“…What?” Rantaro asked. “Look, if you’re gonna make us set up some of those crazy cannons of yours, then don’t. It’s a waste of time and money for me.”

“Don’t worry Ran, you guys are totally gonna love it!” Pinkie grinned largely, causing me to feel a bit nervous. Just what is this little favor Pinkie has in store for us?

“What makes you say that?” Kodi asked curiously.

“Y-yeah…and you said that this favor will liven up the party.” I pointed out before asking “But why do you say that?”

“Well because the band assigned for this party couldn’t come except for DJ-Pon 3, so…” Wait…band? DJ-Pon 3? Wait, from what she’s saying, it’s like she wants us to…

“Band?” Jack asked with a raised brow. “The hell you talking about?”

“I mean that you guys are gonna sing for everypony!” And of course, it looks like I was right. My face turned a bit pale upon hearing that.

“Y-you want us…to sing in front of everyone here in the wedding?” I asked in worried.

“Don’t worry you guys! You’re all gonna love-love-love it!” Pinkie chuckled, only to get an annoyed look from Rantaro.

“Please don’t say that again.” Rantaro sighed. “So that’s it? What’s in it for me?”

“Duh! Make everypony in this party more upbeat by it!” Rantaro stared at her for a while before bluntly asking “Uh-huh, aaaand?”

“Plus, I’ll give ya 50 bits.” Pinkie added.

“Deal.” Rantaro smirked.

“Hmph…dirty money-grabber.” Jack scoffed.

“B-but still…! Singing in front of everyone…!” I began panicking till Ren gave me a comforting smile and said “Hey, don’t worry dude. Everything is gonna be alright. I promise.”

“Y-you sure?” I asked nervously.

“Yep!” Ren placed hands behind his back with a cheerful smile. “Don’t worry, I’ve played tons of Guitar Hero games so I know how to play a guitar.”

Um….I don’t think that’s the least of my concerns.

“Besides, I think you’ll do great. Besides, you’ll have us by your side.” Ren added. “Trust me, we got your back James.”

“….O-Okay.” I nodded with a meek look on my face.

“Well…I’m already in for you guys.” Mason smiled. “I guess we can try.”

“Hell yeah! Count me in as well.” Jack toothily grinned.

“I’m doing this for the money, so yeah.” Rantaro shrugged.

“And so am I!” Ren nodded before placing his hands behind his head.

“And I’ll be cheering you guys on!” Kodi barked happily. “I wished I could play an instrument…”

“Don’t worry Kodiak!” WAH! Pinkie suddenly popped right between us and wrapped her hooves around us. “I promise that I’ll get you a mic for you to become a backstage singer!”

“Oh! Thanks Pinkie!” Kodi smiled happily. “And thanks to you, we’ll be able to sing together and make everyone and this party awesome than ever!”

“YAY!” Pinkie shouted, nearly getting everyone to stare at us in confusion and bewilderment before looking away and kept chatting within themselves. “Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I can’t wait! I can’t wait! Thank you! Thank you! Thank-”

“Don’t make us regret our decision.” Rantaro said with a blank look on his face.

“Sorry! Sorry sorry sorry sorry…” One look from Rantaro’s face showed that he wasn’t playing around her games, causing her to smile sheepishly and muttered “Sorry…”

“W-well…alright.” I sighed. I mean…it can’t be that hard, right?

Later

Okay…I’m starting to freak out! We were behind the curtains as everypony was still busy talking.

Oh man, oh man, oh man. I’m really gonna screw this up.

“You alright Jamie?” I looked over at Ren and the others, who were giving me concern looks. Well…except for Rantaro as he was busy practicing with the electric piano.

“Yeah, you kinda look pale.” Kodiak pointed out, causing me to look away nervously.

“I-I’m sorry…I’m just nervous just singing in front of these ponies, including the princesses and our friends. I…I just don’t know what to do.” I explained sadly.

“Jamie…have confidence in yourself.” Ren said with a comforting smile. “You just gotta have faith in yourself. Have faith in yourself like you had when we were battling the Changelings. Just stay calm and we’ll be alright.”

“He’s right, you know.” Mason nodded. “Besides…I just don’t know why Pinkie picked us for this?”

“Ha, probably because we’re the only ones to do it.” Jack shrugged, sitting down near the drums.

“Well in the meantime, we just gotta believe in ourselves.” Ren assured. “Well…I’ve played enough guitar hero games to understand how to play one.”

“Well…a-alright then.” I sighed before the rest of us began getting into our positions with me on mic, Mason with bass, Ren with electric guitar, Kodiak also on mic next to Ren, Jack on drums, and Rantaro on the electric guitar. Oh man…I just know that we’re gonna mess up.

…No! I mustn’t think like that! I have to stop acting like a coward and have confidence in myself! Alright…let’s do this!

With that, we watched as the curtains gets opened up as it revealed everypony watching us in awe, including the girls and the princesses, as they became surprised to see us. Pinkie was with them and gave us a big grin and nod, implying that she was giving us a good luck gesture.

“Psst! Jamie…” Ren whispered towards me, causing me to glance at him. “You can do it…just speak what your heart tells ya. I’m scared too, but we just gotta keep going.”

“…..O-Okay.” I nodded before looking over at the crowd. Soon enough, Mason began playing his bass guitar, starting up a song. I soon let out a heavy sigh and held a slightly nervous yet confident look on my face. Soon enough, I began singing the lyrics of a song.

Glorious

(Jamie):
After searching trying to find ya
I thought I'd lost my luck
But I'd never thought in a million years that
You would just walk right up

(Kodi):
Now that I found your love
I could never let you down
Even when the times get rough
Nothing's gonna stop us now

(Jamie and Co.)
We'll grow old
And we'll never be alone
And no matter where we roam
We'll be glorious
We'll be glorious and you know it's true

Everyone started getting into the groove as they started dancing around and having fun listening to the song I’m singing. I heard this once from the radio while I was finishing up the last touches of one of my mystery novels.

(Jamie):
Now we're glowing
Like a fire
Illuminating from within, hey!
So we keep on
Climbing higher
To the sky we're going where we've never been

(Ren):
Now that we've set us free, hey!
Nothing's going to hold us down, hey!
Even when the time get rough, hey!
We'll never lose the fight in us

(Jamie and Co.)
We'll grow old
And we'll never be alone
And no matter where we roam
We'll be glorious, hey!
We'll grow old
And we'll never be alone
And no matter where we roam
We'll be glorious
We'll be glorious and you know it's true

(Jamie):
You and I we're never gonna rest
Keep up the dream
Like it's life or death
And you and I we're never giving in
Never giving in
Never giving in

(Ren, Jamie, and Kodi):
And you and I we're never gonna rest
Keep up the dream
Like it's life or death
And you and I, we're never giving in
Never giving in
We're never giving never giving

(Jamie and Co.)
We'll grow old
And we'll never be alone
And no matter where we roam
We'll be glorious, hey!
We'll grow old
And we'll never be alone
And no matter where we roam
We'll be glorious
We'll be glorious and you know it's true.

As soon as I finished the last verse of the song, everyone started clapping their hooves on the ground with excited looks on their faces and I noticed the girls and the princesses were giving us smiles, grins, and winks at us.

Ren gave me a big smile on his face and said “Alright! I told ya I knew how to play the guitar since playing so many Guitar Hero games!”

“Your knowledge of gaming never cease to amaze and surprise me at the same time.” I commented with a light chuckle.

“Yeah.” Mason nodded. “I think maybe we should play one more song for tonight? How does that sound?”

“Okay…” I nodded.

“Can we sing along with ya?” Huh? We turned around to see the girls appearing before us with smiles on their faces. Twilight stood in front of me with a grin and asked “Mind if we join in on the fun? I mean, you boys can’t have all the fun.”

“O-Oh…umm…” I hesitated for a moment before giving her a soft smile. “Sure, I see why not.”

Twilight smiled before kissing me on the cheek and the rest of the girls stood next to us or next to each other as Pinkie appeared behind a DJ set with a white pony wearing weird glasses as she exclaimed “Alright! Let’s get this party started!”

“Together, right Jamie?” Twilight asks me, which made me smiled and replied “Yeah, together forever.”

Together forever…is that even possible to do? Can we really be together forever in Equestria? Is that…possible? No, I mustn’t think negative thoughts. It’s a promise. A promise between friends like us. With that, we heard that white pony, who I think is that DJ Pinkie mentioned, began playing the song as we began singing through a song.

(Twilight):
Love is in bloom
A beautiful bride, a handsome groom,
Two hearts becoming one
A bond that cannot be undone because
Love is in bloom
A beautiful bride, a handsome groom
I said love is in bloom
You're starting a life and making room
For us

(Choir):
(For us, For us....)

As we continued to sing on, the wedding was soon starting to come to an end. Shining Armor and Princess Cadance were walking towards the carriage as we were walking over to them with Shining smiling over his sister.

“Twilight!” Shining hugged his sister as he gave her a noogie and said “None of this would’ve been possible without you and your friend, little sis. Love ya, Twily.”

“Love you too, B.B.B.F.F.” Twilight laughed. Shining nodded before turning to me, causing me to feel tense and nervous as he gave me a stern look before raising his hoof and giving me a soft smile.

“Take care of my sister, Jamie. I trust you.” Shining chuckled, causing me to feel surprised by that before smiling over him and shaking his hoof.

“Y-yes Shining. I promise that I won’t let you down. I swear it on my life…not literally.” I smiled a bit, which made him chuckle before he gave me a noogie.

“Ha ha! Anytime!” Shining laughed before turning to Mason. “And Mason, my offer still stands.”

“I know, and when we meet again, I’ll make my decision.” Mason smiled. “Until then, enjoy the honeymoon Shining Armor.”

“Yep!” Shining winked before he and Cadance entered the carriage with a smile on his face. Before the two can share a kiss, Cadance widened her eyes a bit before turning through the window.

“Oh! Almost forgot!” She threw some a bouquet of flowers outside.

“Ooh! I got it!” Kaede shouted as she, Carrie, and a trio of bridesmaids were trying to catch it.

“No! I wanna! I wanna!” Carrie shouted while the rest of us sweat-dropped at them.

“Should we…?” Kodi turned to Ren, who shook his head and replied “No…it’s best not.”

Well its wedding tradition for the bride to toss their bouquets into the crowds to distract people, then making a break for it with her husband to the bridal chamber. But it also meant to bring good luck to women to find their true love.

As the girls were gonna catch it, Rarity stepped in with a nearly insane look before she yelled “IT’S MINE! Ahahaha!”

She’s…gone too insane for us to stop her from doing that. Unfortunately, that bouquet landed into none of the girls hooves or hands. Instead, out of shock and surprised, it landed into none other than…Rainbow Dash.

She widened her eyes upon seeing the bouquet of flowers in her hooves before turning to Jack, who was standing near her as they both widened their eyes in shock.

“I guess some things are hard to resist with you two around, eh?” Rantaro joked.

“Yes indeed.” Nicole agreed.

“Huh?!” Jack widened his eyes in shock before growling at them. “Shaddup! What are you talking about?!”

“Yeah! The day I date fatty is the day I lose a wing and can’t fly! So nope!” Rainbow Dash threw her bouqet away and landed in Twilight’s arms, who looked at me as we both stared at each other in surprise before softly smiling at each other.

“Now that’s what I call a happy ending.” I heard Ren say to his friends, which made them chuckle while Rarity cried out in despair and pouts at us.

Love is in bloom
A beautiful bride, a handsome groom
I said love is in bloom
You're starting a life and making room
For us, (For us... For us... Aah...)

“Now this was a great wedding.” Twilight beamed happily.

“Yeah, I think everything is perfect.” I chuckled.

“Oh yeah? Just wait until you see what me and Kodiak have planned for the bachelor party!” Spike grinned cockily.

“Yeah! While I didn’t understand what it meant, all I know that it was a party.” Kodi chuckled, causing the rest of us to stare at them before laughing at them, much to their confusion. “What? What’s so laughing?”

“Kodiak, that’s not how a bachelor party works.” Ren stated, trying to calm down from laughing too hard.

“Yeah, it only works by before the wedding.” I stated, causing the two of them to look at each other in shock before making sheepish grins at us.

“Oh…” They muttered.

“Don’t worry, how about we have one when we get back?” Mason suggested.

“Hey! We deserve a girls party of our own you know!” Kaede exclaimed.

“Yeah! No fair big brother!” Carrie shouted in agreement, causing some of the others to laugh. Soon enough, we heard fireworks being set off in the skies as we all stared at them in awe, amazement, grins, and joy.

“It sure looks pretty tonight.” Nicole commented.

“Ha ha! It sure is!” Ren smiled happily at the sight of them.

“EEK!” Fluttershy flinched before holding onto Ren’s hands, catching him by surprise. She widened her eyes a bit in surprise before sheepishly smiling and said “S-Sorry! One of them caught me by surprise. S-sorry…”

“No no! It’s okay!” Ren assured with a soft grin. “You were just…scared, that’s all.”

“Oh…” Fluttershy blushed a bit as they watched over the fireworks.

Me and Twilight looked at each other and chuckled before holding our hands/hooves together with smiles on our faces. Today….was really beautiful. Today…was a great day to show how strong our bonds have become. And frankly, I’m proud of that.


Meanwhile

“Yes, enjoy your little party humans.” Over by the cliffs gazing over Canterlot, Void had his arms crossed and merely mocked those down at the city.

“Because soon, all of that will have to come to an end once I revived his kingdom back. After all, I gave him and the others my life when I created them. Now then…it’s time to start.” Void darkened his face before he disappeared in a dark portal.

“….You humans don’t know what you’re dealing with in the first place. You’re just involved with all this because of her…”

With that, Void disappeared from the sight as everyone was still busy partying by the Canterlot wedding over by the city.

To Be Continued To The Third Season

Author's Note:

I want to thank you all for your support for believing and coming this far to my story. Thanks to you all, I finally finished Season 2 and finally onto Season 3. Now that's out of the way, I added Thorax in it and he's gonna be hidden with Nicole till she can start trusting the gang besides Rantaro about him. So don't worry, he's still in disguise as a potted plant and will likely be seen in the next chapter.

So thank you all so much for making this happen and now I'm gonna go ahead and start up with Season 3 Chapters. Until then guys, sayonara for now!

Now let the credits roll!

PreviousChapters Next