• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 4,852 Views, 440 Comments

My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria - MaxTV1234



Ren Loodan, a human who awoken in Equestria from a spaceship, meets the Mane Six and tries to search for his past and defeat the forces of evil, along with other humans who awaken in pods as they team up with Ren in search for their pasts as well.

  • ...
 440
 4,852

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 31 - Lesson Zero

Three weeks has past since then. One week which is when we defeated Discord and prevented Equestria from falling into his hands from turning the world into his free chaos state, and the other is when we waited for Mason to be awakened from the hospital and telling us about his and Carrie's childhood, and third...well actually, nothing happened much. We resumed our normal lives since then, but with new things happening lately. Kaede decided to help out Rarity and also learning more about clothes and costume designing, since she stated that she still has a long way to go.

Mason began training intensely lately ever since his battle with Discord, and he's been putting a lot of effort lately. Carrie has been watching her older brother watch over him, just in case he doesn't overwork himself. Meanwhile with me and Kodi, I've been heading over to Fluttershy's cottage and try to learn more about romance, and I mean literally. It's quite difficult for me to understand it since I don't know the concept on that.

Anyway, I getting way off topic, it's best if we continue the story. We were outside of Fluttershy's cottage, teaching Kodi some basic tricks that dogs do.

"Go fetch the stick boy!" I threw the stick high into the air while Kodiak went after it.

"I got it! I got it! I got it!" Kodi kept chanting as he went after it. Fluttershy chuckled at his playfulness and said "Tee-hee, it seems that Kodiak is really enjoying this."

"Tell me about it." I rubbed my head bashfully with a grin on my face. "I was planning on doing this for a while, but I kinda keep getting distracted."

"Really?" Fluttershy looked at me with a raised brow. "Like what?"

"Uhh..." Should I tell her that I keep getting distracted by reading comics and playing video games lately?...Nah. "It's best if we forget about that and let's focus on training Kodi."

"Okay?" Fluttershy shrugged as we saw Kodi coming back with the stick in his mouth.

"I got it!" Kodi muffled since he got the stick stuck inside of his mouth. "I did good, right Ren?"

"You sure did good, bud!" I said, scratching him underneath the chin. "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? That's you!"

"Mm-hmm! I'm a good boy!" Kodi said as he dropped the stick and laid on his back, chuckling as I began scratching his tummy.

Fluttershy couldn't but smile at our bond and said "You two are getting along so close. It's nice to see a relationship between a boy and his dog."

"Ahh, thanks Flutters." I chuckled. Kodi got up and barked happily before saying "Yeah! I mean, Ren is a good friend! I've been getting good at fetching lately!"

Kodi wagged his little tail as Fluttershy gave him a little kiss on the head. "That's nice. Speaking of which, I should head over to go and do Harry's massage."

"Harry?" I asked, not familiar with that name. Is she one of Fluttershy cute little animal friends of hers?

"Oh, he's a very nice friend of mine that I've been taking care of for a while." Fluttershy explained with a soft smile.

"Ah, I see." I nodded. You see, I'm quite curious to know about this Harry animal friend of hers. Suddenly, I felt my stomach rumble, causing me to blush a little. "Ha ha...I guess I am getting a little hungry. I should go over and get something to eat."

"Ooh! Let's go to Sugarcube Corner!" Kodi proposed. "I mean, I really want to eat some of those sweets!"

"Sure, why not? Do you want something from that place, Flutters?" I asked curiously. Fluttershy rubbed her chin for a bit until she answered "Maybe some cupackes? Those sound lovely."

"Got it! And I got just enough bits for them." I nodded with a smile. "Come on Kodi! Let's go!"

"Yes, Ren!" Kodi nodded as we began to head our way back into Ponyville. You know, it's good to see Ponyville back to normal from its chaos state. For a second there, I thought Discord was going to turn this into some empire of his. Thank goodness we were able to transform him back to stone.

"Hey Ren? You okay?" My thoughts were cut-off as I turned to Kodi, who tilted his head in confusion for me.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I was just thinking about stuff." I replied with a soft smile before noticing a little something about Kodi. "Hey you know, you're looking a little bigger than I remember."

"Huh?" Kodi blinked in confusion. "What are you talking about? I still look fine."

"Well, you look a little taller, that's all." I shrugged while we walked through town. I wasn't kidding, he looks a little bigger, wonder if he's hitting puberty?

"Really?" Kodi asked, getting excited that he's wagging his tail. "I need to see a mirror to check myself!"

"Alright, once we get our lunch, we'll head back to Fluttershy's cottage and find a mirror to check yourself." I suggested as we finally arrived to Sugarcube Corner. Once we entered the place, we saw both Twilight and Spike speaking with Mrs. Cake. "Twilight?"

"Huh?" Twilight and Spike turned around to see me and Kodi appear. "Oh, Ren. I never expected to see here." Twilight said, smiling at me.

"Well, me and Kodi were here to grab a bite, and get peach pies for Flutters." I replied with a smile. "What are you and Spike are doing here? Getting a quick bite as well?"

"Nah, Twilight and I are ordering some cupcakes for a big picnic we're having later." Spike answered.

"That's right dearies." Mrs. Cake nodded as she handed Twilight a box filled with frosty cupcakes. I even saw Kodi and Spike drooling over those cupcakes.

"Alright, cupcakes check!" Twilight brought up a clipboard and made a quick check mark on it.

"What's up with the clipboard?" I asked curiously, taking a good look at it as I took it from her. "What the? Quills? Parchment? Ink? Extra Ink? Extra Extra Ink? Double-check checklist?"

"Wow, that's a lot of extras." Kodi said, surprised by it.

"Oh that? That's my morning checklist." Twilight answered with a grin, causing me and Kodi to jaw-dropped.

"She's kidding, right Spike?" I asked, which he shook his head and said "Nope."

"Unbelievable..." Okay, that mare is some serious problems with something like that. But hey, at least she comes prepared.

"Hey! That's what I am." Twilight used her magic to swipe the clipboard away from my hands as she looked over the box of cupcakes as she formed a confuse look. "Wait, I see thirteen. I ordered a dozen."

"There was an extra made, so it's a baker's dozen." Mrs. Cake replied, letting out a giggle.

"What's a baker's dozen?" Kodi asked.

"It means thirteen items, not twelve." I answered. "Trust me, my mom and I once bought a dozen boxes of donuts, and we got the baker's dozen for free."

"Wait, why would you and your mom buy twelve boxes of donuts?" Spike asked, raising a brow at me.

"Well, I got them for my thirteenth birthday." I shrugged. "Besides, my mom works at an insurance company that pays hard cash."

"What's a company?" Kodi questioned.

"And insurance? That's new to me." Spike rolled his eyes. Well, I feel like I'm nothing more than an answering machine if I'm gonna keep answering these questions for them.

"Okay, but still..." Twilight looked at the cupcakes with a raised brow. "The extra cupcake's getting icing on the others and making them completely uneven."

"I can fix that!" Spike offered.

"Me too!" Kodi said as he tried to get the extra cupcake from Twilight before Spike does, but Twilight used her magic to levitate them away from it, causing them to pout.

I sighed and shook my head before saying "But Twilight, it's just icing, no big deal."

Spike winced and said "I really shouldn't have said that."

"Why?" I asked with a raised brow until I was grabbed by the neck collar and been confronted by an annoyed and yet angry Twilight.

"No big deal?! NO BIG DEAL!?" Twilight shouted in anger. "I don't want everypony else getting more icing than the other when we're at the picnic!" She dropped me on the floor as Twilight grabbed a spatula from the back of the house and began trying to even out the icing on the cupcakes. "Okay, now, I just move this over here, and that little bit there..."

"But Twilight, it don't need to be per-" Unfortunately, I was cut-off as a little bit of icing hit my face. Kodi jumped on my shoulder and licked my face, tasting the delicious icing. I couldn't help but join in as well.

"Mmm...you taste delicious." Kodi chuckled. I wiped some of the icing and licked it, causing me to smile.

"I do indeed taste delicious, Kodi." I smiled until I noticed Twilight was getting icing all over the place, causing me and Kodi to duck down for cover by hiding underneath the table. Mrs. Cake did the same thing while Spike went on and catch and eat any traces of icing that flies towards his direction. Huh, lucky.

"Perfect!" Twilight said, finishing it up.

"...Oh dear." Mrs. Cake said, wiping some of the icing off her face. As soon as Twilight closed the box and carried it on her back, she saw us covered in some icing.

"Next time, give us a heads up." I muttered as Kodi licked some of the icing off the ground.

"Oops..." Twilight said, smiling sheepishly. "Maybe we should add 'Give Spike a bath' on the list." Spike licked all the frosting off of him, which made me widened my eyes upon seeing his long tongue. "Still giving you a bath. That was gross. Well anyway, I'll see you and Kodi at the picnic later! I already send out letters to everypony else to let them know."

"Okay, see ya Twi." I waved goodbye to both her and Spike as they left Sugarcube Corner. I wiped away the remaining icing off my face before turning to Mrs. Cake. "Sorry about the mess she made. We can help out if you want."

"Ahh, thanks dearie." Mrs. Cake smiled. "But didn't you need something?"

"Yeah Ren, I'm starving." Kodi complained. I chuckled and said "Oh right. Do you mind if we had a dozen vanilla and chocolate cupcakes.

"You got it!" Mrs. Cake immediately headed over to the kitchen as I grabbed some nearby mops and began cleaning up Twilight's mess. Man, and I thought that Twilight was known for being the perfectly spotless student. I then noticed Kodi licking some of the icing on the floor, causing me to scold him and said "Kodi! Don't eat on the floor!"

"Sorry! I just can't handle myself!" Kodi said as he continued to licking it while wagging his tail. I sighed and allowed him to do it. Besides, it's not like nobody is going to stop him. Five minutes later, all of the icing was gone the moment Mrs. Cake came in and became amazed to see her store spotless.

"Oh my! This place looks so spotless like it was the first time me and Carrot first opened shop." Mrs. Cake said with a wide smile. She put down the box of cupcakes as I put down the mop and walked over to check them over. I opened the box and saw how delicious they look.

"And I guess this is a baker's dozen, right?" I asked curiously.

"That's right!" Mrs. Cake nodded before looking at me worriedly. "But you aren't...you know."

"Nah, that was sorta a Twilight thing." I assured with a grin. "Here ya go!"

I gave her just the right bits to pay for the cupcakes, which she happily accepted as me and Kodi exited out of Sugarcube Corner. Kodi began jumping around me, wanting a bite of them.

"Come on, Ren! Let me take a bite of them! Pretty please?!" Kodi begged, giving me the puppy eyes. Ooh, who can even resist something like that? I bet even Mason and Fluttershy couldn't even reject such an offer in front of something so cute like Kodi. I took out a chocolate icing cupcake to Kodi as he ate the whole thing in one bite. "Hmm...chocolate-y."

"Heh heh, of course you like it." I rolled my eyes. I'm still a little shock that he can even eat chocolate and fudge. Like I said before, this place is like a paradise where death probably doesn't exist at all. While we headed towards outside of Ponyville, I began to wonder about Twilight and her huge list from earlier before.

I have never seen such a long list before, well maybe some on cartoons, but never before in person. I mean, does she really need such a long list? Oh, who am I saying? She's Twilight, the world's most smartest Unicorn who's prepared for anything she faces, despite her...issues on perfection, that is.

Soon, me and Kodi finally arrived to the cottage as we headed to the door.

"This is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see the look on Fluttershy's face when she takes a bite of them!" Kodi exclaimed with a smile, wagging his tail.

"Oh trust me, she's gonna love them!" I assured as I was about to knock on the door, until we heard some sound. Strange, it was coming from the back of her house. Well, I'm sure Fluttershy wouldn't mind if we headed over to the back and check it out. "Hey, what was that?" Kodi asked.

"Don't know, let's go check it out." I said as we headed to the backyard of Fluttershy's cottage, only to find a crazy and insane scene. "What the heck?!" I exclaimed as I saw Fluttershy...wrestling a bear! She was holding him down, and judging how intense it was going, I say the bear isn't going to win!

"What's going on?!" Kodi exclaimed in shock.

"...Honestly, I have no idea." I shook my head, flabbergasted by this scene. I've never seen Fluttershy go so violent against an animal, well...more specifically, a wild grizzly bear. As she kept bending its back, pounding his face into the ground very hard, she pushed the final straw by twisting the bear's neck, making us all hear a powerful and painful snap as it fell and lied prone to the ground. This caused me and Kodi to jaw-dropped upon seeing this. Holy crap-baskets...she...please tell me this is a dream....

"Hm? Oh hey Ren, and Kodi." Fluttershy noticed us and waved hello to us. Before any of us could respond, I hear some moaning sound as I glanced at and saw Twilight with a bewilderment expression before she slowly took her leave. I'm not even going to question on why she was here....and suddenly, I suddenly felt my knees gave in and before you know it, I was knocked out. It's understandable after seeing such a scene like that. I...don't know how to explain this...Just please tell me this was all a bad dream....


"Ren....Ren....Ren!....WAKE UP!"

"GAH!" I immediately opened my eyes and looked around to find myself in a living room, but it wasn't the home-ship's living room. This living room was Fluttershy's...Oh right, that scene we bore witnessed to. Holy crap, thank goodness it was a dream.

"Ren?" I let out a shriek before seeing both Fluttershy and Kodi looked at me with worried and concern. "Oh Ren! You're awake!" Fluttershy immediately gave me a hug, which was quite a tight hug for a shy little pony like her.

"Yeah! We thought you were dead!" Kodi exclaimed.

"Kodiak!" Fluttershy scolded him gently.

"What? You were thinking of that too, right?" Fluttershy let out a sigh at Kodi's obliviousness before turning back to me with a soft smile.

"Oh well, at least you're finally awake Ren." Fluttershy sighed in relief.

"Yeah, but how did I end up here? And where did the box of cupcakes go?" I wondered.

"Oh, I put them over at the kitchen, and me and Harry had to bring you here while Kodi carried the box of cupcakes on his back while you were unconscious." Fluttershy explained.

"Harry?" I asked. Suddenly, I felt something breathing behind my neck as I slowly turned around and saw two sets of eyes looking directly at me. "GAAH!"

"R-Ren! Please calm down!" Fluttershy calmed me and the bear down. "Harry will never hurt a fly, let alone a human."

"Harry?!" I exclaimed in shock. Y-you mean to tell me that bear is...Harry?! "You mean he's Harry?!"

"Yes, I've been taken good care of him." Fluttershy smiled as she began rubbing underneath his chin, causing it let out a soft roar. Wow, he acts just like Kodiak whenever I do that to him. "See? Isn't he friendly?"

"I see, but earlier I saw you two fighting each other." I pointed out, which caused Fluttershy blushed and chuckle nervously as she said "Well you see Ren, apparently I was actually giving him a massage."

"Wait what?" I questioned, sweat-dropping. "Massage?"

"Well...that's kinda weird to give a bear a massage." Kodi raised a brow, confused by that.

"I have to agree, it almost look like you were strangling that bear." I said before turning to Harry with a nervous grin. "No offense Harry."

The bear growled, apologizing to me with a sad look. Before you know it, he gave a lick on the face, which I could feel a whole bunch of his drool on my face. It brought me back a smile and said "Heh heh, okay, you're okay in my book, Harry."

Fluttershy let out a giggle and said "It seems that Harry accepted your apology."

"Yeah, seems so." I rubbed my head bashfully with a smile. Suddenly, I then remember Twilight being there right before I passed out. "Oh yeah, I saw Twilight right before I blacked out, where is she?"

"Oh, I didn't see her there. But if she was, I take it she misunderstood the situation as well." Fluttershy said with a worried smile. "But anyway, I want to thank you for buying those cupcakes."

"Anytime Flutters." I nodded with a grin.

"Hey! What about me?! I helped too!" Kodi jumped with a pout on his face. Fluttershy petted his face and assured "Don't worry Kodiak, I didn't forget you. Thanks for watching over Ren from getting distracted."

"Hey!" I shouted out, feeling offensive. I do not get distracted that easily, that's what Pinkie Pie would do!

"Anytime Fluttershy!" Kodi thanked.

"You know..." Fluttershy gazed upon the box filled with cupcakes with a soft smile. "Maybe those cupcakes could be a good used for the picnic."

"Picnic?" I repeated, remembering something that Twilight spoke earlier. "Oh yeah, Twilight said something about a picnic. Guess I forgotten about it."

"Well, everypony else is gathering over at the picnic. I mean, if you want to come that is...." Fluttershy blushed a little, causing me to grin.

"Are you kidding? No way I would want to miss this!" I exclaimed, eager to go to the picnic to hang out with all my friends. That brighten up Fluttershy's smile as she said "That's nice to hear, Ren. After all, I hear that picnic gatherings can also be romantic for couples."

"R-really?" I asked, feeling a little surprised by it. Ever since Fluttershy admitted her feelings for me a few weeks ago, she's been teaching me about romantic connections, like how couples date each other. You know, I'm starting to think about watching those romantic comedies back then to understand more about this.

"Sure, I mean, it must be nice to be with your special somepony, right?" Fluttershy blinked, blushing a little. It caused me to blush and said "O-oh! S-sure, I see why not, Flutters! Come on guys, let's go!"

"Okay! Bye Harry! I hope we see each other again!" Kodi waved goodbye to him, who let out a growl, probably bear talk that he's saying goodbye to Kodiak as well. I grabbed the box of cupcakes from the dining room table as soon as Fluttershy brought her flower basket and we began to leave out of her cottage.

"Please watch over the place, will ya Angel?" Fluttershy asked as her little prized bunny, 'Angel', was sitting on the counter table, munching on a carrot. Angel nodded before glaring at me and giving me the 'I'm watching you' gesture. I feel like that bunny just loves to be spoiled and taunt ponies, does it? "Come on Ren, let's go!"

We exited out of the cottage and began heading over to the picnic area. The only problem is that I don't know where it is.

"So...do you know where it is, Fluttershy?" Kodi asked curiously.

"Mm-hmm! It's up on the same hill we had where we watched the meteors." Fluttershy answered, pointing over to the tall hill over a distance. Oh right, who can forget that? I remembered watching those meteorites falling down to the skies while Mason and Spike helped set up the picnic. It feels like yesterday since we did that whole event.

"Alright, let's go!" I said, taking out a little capsule from my pockets. I pushed the button, threw it into the air, and releasing my hoverboard. I jumped onto it, along with Kodi as we flew towards the direction of the hill. Fluttershy flew next to me, although she was flying a little slower than the board. "Huh? Hey Fluttershy, you alright?"

"Oh, I'm fine Ren..." Fluttershy smiling before frowning a bit. "I'm just not a fast flyer like Rainbow Dash."

"Ah..." I nodded in understanding. Wow, I never knew that about her. I thought all Pegasi were fast flyers, but then again, I guess not all like Dash. "I see, well I'll slow a bit so I won't go farther ahead of ya."

Fluttershy smiled happily as she said "Ahh, thank you Ren. That's nice of you."

I nodded as I slowly decrease the speed of the hoverboard as we slowly soar through mid-air. Kodi began complaining and exclaimed "Why are we slowing down?! I wanna go faster!"

"Be patient Kodi, we're just slowing down a bit." I assured. "Besides, the hill isn't that far."

"Okay..." Kodi sighed as he glances towards the bottom of the ground, seeing the greenery down here. I took notice of it and became amazed how lush and beautiful it is down here.

"Wow...it's sure is beautiful up here, isn't it?" I said with a soft smile, looking down at the ground.

"Yeah, the sky, the greenery, it's all beautiful." Fluttershy giggled as I continued to gaze upon it. Huh, maybe I should fly up here and enjoy the scenery all the time? Who knows? It might help give me new artistic-


W-what? What's going on? I began to hear scream of agony as I gaze upon the skies to see countless meteors falling down towards the city and into my neighborhood. Why...Why is this happening?! Suddenly, a peculiar meteor crashed into right next to my home's front yard, catching me by surprise. I slowly walked towards the meteor, and saw how flashy it was. It looked pretty weird for a meteorite because it was shining bright pink. I slowly extend my hand towards it, letting my curiosity get the best of me. Why am I so drawn so towards it? Why?


"Ren? Ren?"

"H-huh?" I looked around, seeing myself still up in the sky on my hoverboard while Fluttershy was looking at me with a concern look.

"Ren, are you alright?" Fluttershy asked. "You...um...sorta daze out there for a bit."

"Oh...it's nothing, honest." I assured as I put my hand on my head. Was that...another memory? I can't remember it that often. Looks like some of the locks that Luna was able to break opened up some new memory, but what did it explain? It didn't show me that much except for some meteors falling over, right? Why did I see that? Just...what's happening back on my world?

"Hey look! Everypony else arrived!" Huh? We turned around to see the gang resting upon a blanket with a bunch of food on the tray. I smiled upon seeing them relaxing and all as I shouted "Hey! Everypony!"

Everypony else looked up to see me, Kodi, and Fluttershy descending towards the ground and walking towards them with the cupcakes in my hands.

"Oh hey Ren! Glad you could make it!" Kaede chuckled as we settled down on the picnic blanket. "We were wondering what was taking so long."

"Heh heh, it's a long story..." I rubbed my head bashfully after putting the box of cupcakes on the blanket.

"Well you can tell us right after we enjoy our lovely night here." Rarity said, sitting on a couch, causing me to raise a brow, which she noticed. "What? You expect me to sit on the grass? Of course not! It might ruined my tail! I just brushed it this morning."

"Okay..." I raised a brow before noticing that we're one pony short. "Hey, where's Twilight? I saw her earlier ago by Fluttershy's cottage when me and Kodi came back to Sugarcube Corner when we bought those cupcakes."

"Wait? She came to Fluttershy's cottage?" Mason questioned as Carrie and the two little pet squirrels of theirs began taking out some cupcakes and began eating them.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh no..." Applejack muttered with a sigh before turning to me with a worried look. "She didn't come by and asked you something about if there was a problem, right?"

"No, not at all." Fluttershy shook her head before asking "Why?"

"Well something's up with her lately." Rainbow answered.

"Really? I didn't noticed a thing." Pinkie said, causing us to give her blank looks. "What?"

"I agree with Rainbow..." Kaede nodded before taking a sip of some apple juice. "She's been acting quite strange when she came by the Carousel Boutique."

"Really? What happened?" Kodi asked curiously as I took a bite of a vanilla icing cupcake, eager to hear Kaede's story.

"Well, it all started when me and Rarity were making some clothes as she was teaching me more about designing and such..." Kaede began telling her story, starting off from the events from earlier ago.


Two Hours Ago

"Ah! There we go! Excellent work Kaede!" Rarity praised as Kaede successfully made a beautiful violet dress in pony size that is. Kaede decided to help Rarity on making some dresses for ponies while also learning about the right size for making costumes and dresses for ponies.

Kaede wiped away a sweat and said "Phew, took about half-and-hour, but at least it was worth it. I'm starting to get good on making pony dresses and costumes."

"Quite right, darling." Rarity nodded in agreement before gazing at the outfit with a thoughtful look on her face, which Kaede noticed.

"Huh? Something wrong Rarity?" Kaede asked in concern.

"Oh nothing, Kaede. It's just that I feel like it's missing something..." Rarity rubbed her chin in thought.

Kaede realized this and agreed with Rarity on that. "Yeah...missing something, indeed...but what?" Kaede wondered. Rarity opened her eyes with a grin on her face.

"I know! I should use my diamond encrusted purple ribbon! It might be the trick to make the dress more fabulous!" Rarity declared as she walked upstairs to go and fetch her diamond encrusted purple ribbon. Once she came to her room, she used her magic to open the draws, revealing nothing inside.

Rarity let out a gasp and...

"AHHHHHHHH!" Kaede covered her ears, trying not to go deaf from Rarity's scream.

"What the?!" Kaede exclaimed, shocked by the scream coming upstairs. Suddenly, the doors opened, revealing a concern and panicking Twilight.

"Rarity! What's wrong?!" Twilight asked, rushing towards her side. Rarity came down slowly, weeping in sorrow.

"Oh! Why meeeeee?!" Rarity cried as she continued to whined "WHYYYY?! WHY? WHYYYY?! And of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!"

She immediately fell over right before using her magic to grab a nearby couch and fall over it.

"Okay, but what is it?" Kaede wondered.

"Yes! What's happened? Are you alright?! Do you need help?!" Twilight asked, eager to help with a smile, which confuses Kaede.

"Umm...you seem eager to help out Rarity." Kaede said with a raised brow.

"Of course! As your number #1 best friend, I'm always there to solve any friendship problems!" Twilight declared, surprising Kaede. "So Rarity, what happened?! Tell. Me. Everything!"

Rarity wiped away her tears and sniffled a bit, before saying "I've lost my diamond encrusted purple ribbon! I have searched high, and I have searched low! Low and high! High and low! But I can't find it anywhere! Anywheeeeere! How can I possibly finish my latest creation if I can't find it?" Rarity exclaimed as tears streamed down her face.

Kaede sweat-dropped from how dramatic Rarity acted. "You've only searched upstairs in your room, Rarity..." Kaede sighed.

"Well don't you worry, Rarity!" Twilight assured. "I swear that I shall-"

"Hm?" Kaede noticed something inside some nearby bucket and it was sparkling. She walked towards and took it out, revealing to be the diamond encrusted purple ribbon. "Hey Rarity, isn't this it?"

"Huh?" Rarity looked into the couch, seeing what was on Kaede's palm. "Oh there it is!" She smiled, acting back into her cheerful self and stopped crying as she got up from the couch and began walking towards her. "Thank you Kaede! Thank you so much! Where was it?!"

"It was in a bucket..." Kaede answered with a sigh.

"Oh..." Rarity chuckled nervously. "Isn't it always just the last place you look?" Rarity took it from her hands and began cutting pieces from it.

"So...you just lost your ribbon?" Twilight questioned with a raised brow.

"Mm-hm!" Rarity nodded.

"...But now you've found it?"

"Yeah-huh!"

"....And nothing else is bothering you? Nothing that I, as a good friend could help you with?" She asked, twitching her right eye, which bugged me out.

"Hmm..." Rarity thought until she said "There is one thing."

"Yes?" Twilight asked with a big smile on her face.

"I think I left my measuring tape under the fabric over there." Rarity pointed to some fabric nearby and walked off back to my design. "Could you get that for me?"

Twilight sighed sadly and said "Measuring tape? Sure." Twilight used her magic to grab the measuring tape and placed it in front of Rarity.

"Is there something wrong Twilight? You seemed...let down." Kaede said with a worried look.

"It's nothing..." Twilight sighed before beaming into excitement as she turned to Kaede. "But say...Kaede, are you having any troubles with Rarity?! Do you need me as a good friend to solve this issue?!"

"Umm...Me and Rarity are fine." I sweat-dropped, raising my hands in surrender.

"Oh...Okay..." Twilight sighed before taking her leave. "I guess I'll see you all later then..." She walked out of the store, with Kaede raised a brow at her...behavior lately.

"Umm...goodbye, Twilight?" Kaede muttered, waving goodbye to her.

"Hm? Where did Twilight go?" Rarity wondered, seeing her gone. Kaede sighed and said "She went off after she gave you your measuring tape, but right now, I think it's best if we headed back to our work. But first, about you acting dramatic earlier....really?"

Kaede raised a brow at her with a serious expression, which made Rarity chuckle nervously.
Flashback Ended


"Okay, that IS weird." I said, blinking in surprise. Did Twilight seriously acted so eager to help a friend? I mean, it's not a problem, but the way Kaede described about Twilight's behavior was very strange.

"Yeah, I mean, she just asked you two for something about your issues?" Kodi wondered.

"Yeah, she never acts like that." Kaede said, feeling worried for her.

"Well, I'm sure she was asking for our concern, that's all." Fluttershy assured.

"Really?" Mason asked, raising a brow at her. "Because earlier back at Sweet Apple Acres, while I was training..." Mason began telling his story, involving something that happened back an hour ago.


One Hour Ago
Mason is seen training by practicing on his bamboo pole tactics as he slammed his bamboo pole into an apple tree, causing many apples to fall down.

"Oh!" Carrie immediately headed over and picked up some apples, taking a bite of it. "Mm...these apples are so good! No wonder why everypony here love these kinds of apples!" Mason chuckled at his little sister, seeing her enjoy eating those apples. "Want some Mason? You've been working so hard lately."

"Thank you, Carrie." Mason smiled, accepted it as he took a bite of it. Suddenly, a new voice appeared.

"Hey there Mason! Carrie!" They turned around to see Twilight walking over through the farm fields of Sweet Apple Acres. "How are things going? Do you guys need something that only your best friend could solve!"

Mason raised a brow at his unicorn friend before answering "Umm...No, we're fine."

"Are you sure? Not having no issues with your sister? Do you need help in your training?!" Twilight begged, which made Mason and Carrie back away in fear.

"No, we're good Twilight." Mason assured.

"Yeah, besides, I'm watching over my big brother in case he gets tired out from doing his training too much." Carrie added, hiding behind her brother.

"...Alright..." Twilight sighed sadly before noticing a bunch of apples on the ground, making her beam into excitement. "But maybe I can help pick up all these apples for Applejack, right?"

"Applejack is busy with Rainbow Dash for a moment. You see-"

Suddenly, they began to hear some grunting as they looked back to see Rainbow Dash flying through the old barn, destroying everything in it's path.

"What in the world...?" Twilight raised a brow before letting out a gasp. "Rainbow must be angry with Applejack! She must hate her guts! How wonderful!"

"What?" Mason and Carrie asked in unison. Before they could say anything else, Twilight immediately ran straight towards the scene.

"Twilight! Wait up!" Carrie called for her.

"Stop! That's not what's going on!" Mason added as they began chasing after the purple Unicorn.

As Rainbow Dash was about to finish off the barn, Twilight pulled her away by levitating her away from it. "Rainbow Dash! Stop! Listen, Rainbow. I know you're upset with Applejack, but don't worry. Whatever it is that has come between you two, I'm sure that I, as a good friend, can help you resolve your problems." Twilight assured.

"Uh, what are you talking about?" Rainbow Dash questioned, not following what Twilight meant.

"Oh, Rainbow Dash, you don't have to hide your feelings from me! I can tell you two must've had a terrible fight." Twilight smiled. She soon used her magic to grabbed a nearby bench and settled Rainbow down, and began asking her some questions. "Now, why don't you tell me all about your issues with Applejack."

"I don't have any issues with Applejack." Rainbow said, looking at Twilight deadpanned.

"She's right." Mason said, walking towards them with a serious expression. "She was told to destroy the old barn by none other than Applejack."

"Wait...she was asked to destroy it by Applejack? Why?" Twilight asked incredulous.

"Well she said she wants to put up a new barn, right Applejack?" Carrie asked curiously as she noticed Applejack walking by.

"Darn tooting, Carrie!" Applejack nodded with a smile. "I wanted to put up a new barn, but this one's gotta come down first. Hehe...Now get back to it, R.D."

"You got it, boss!" Rainbow saluted as she flew high into the sky, ready to tear it down.

"Don't worry about Twi, we got this all covered." Applejack assured with a grin.

"By the way Applejack, I want to thank you for allowing me to train here in your farm." Mason thanked with a bow. Applejack chuckled at his politeness as she replied "Anytime Mason, but I gotta thank ya for knocking some of the apples off the tree for me. Though, I could've done it myself."

"But please, I just wanted to help out and make up for not telling me and Carrie's childhood life." Mason said, frowning a bit.

"Oh, let it go Mason!" Carrie nudged her brother on the shoulder. "That's all in the past!"

"More like a week ago..." Mason sighed, rubbing his arm.

"Come on Mason, everything is alright now! They've accepted us! I mean, Elena did want you to have more friends after all." Carrie shrugged with a smile, which made Mason grin.

"Yeah...you're right." Mason chuckled, ignoring that Twilight let out a groan in annoyance and began walking away in anger as soon as Rainbow Dash came crashing down in a Sonic Rainboom.

"INCOMING!" Rainbow yelled before she completely blew up the barn, nearly blowing everypony away. She came out of the barn with some little bruises, but was still okay. "Woo-hoo! Take that you barn!"

Mason, Carrie, and Applejack blinked in surprise, seeing how much it took for her to take down the entire place. Mason dusted himself off and muttered "Next time, give us a heads-up before doing something like that."

Applejack overheard him and nodded before saying "Agreed."
Flashback Ended


"Okay, there is something going on with Twilight." I said, putting my hand on my head. "I mean, she was acting fine back when me and Kodi went over to Sugarcube Corner."

"Really?" Kaede said, surprised to hear that. "Then something must've happened to make her act like this. I mean, why is she going around asking if there's anything wrong?"

"Come to think of it..." Mason rubbed his chin in thought. "Anything that she asked is something friendship related, but why?"

"Who knows?" Rainbow shrugged. "It's probably just a Twilight thing she's going through."

"A Twilight thing?" Kodi asked curiously.

"I mean that Twilight is acting up all worried and all that. I'm sure by the time she's done going through this...phase, she'll be back to normal." Rainbow answered, putting on her shades and relaxing underneath the sun. "Now if you excuse me, I'm trying to get a tan here."

"Okay?" Kodi raised a brow at her.

"Yeah, but still...I'm really worried about her." Carrie said, feeling bad for Twilight.

"Same here." I nodded. "I mean, she's been acting up lately, I can hardly believe she would do something like this, right?" As if on cue, something fell down behind as everypony let out a gasp of shock, causing me to raise a brow. "What?" I asked, noticing the looks on their faces. I slowly turned around and saw a crippled up box of cupcakes. Strange, isn't this the same box Twilight had? So how?....

"Hi everypony!" GAH! Oh my god! That nearly scared me half to death! What was behind me wasn't the box of crippled up cupcakes, but it was Twilight, who looked like she woke up from the wrong side of the bed! I mean, look at her! Her mane is all messed up and she's giving me that creepy look along with that messed up grin of hers! What happened to her?!

"AH! Monster!" Kodi hid behind me as we bore gaze upon seeing Twilight in this...state...

"Umm...you alright, hun?" No! She is definitely not alright, Applejack! She looks like a zombie!

"No! I am not alright!" Twilight exclaimed in agony, causing Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Rarity, Kodi, and Carrie to gasp.

"It's just terrible!"

"Yes?" The girls and my dog asked.

"Simply awful!"

"Yes?!"

"It's the most horrific trouble I've ever been in and I really really really need your help!"

"YES?!"

"Could you please stop doing that and let Twilight tell us what's her problem as why she's been acting so weird lately?" Mason pleaded with half-lidden eyes, annoyed of them doing that. To be honest, even I was starting to get annoyed.

"My letter to Princess Celestia is almost overdue, and I haven't learned anything about friendship!" Twilight exclaimed, causing all the girls and Kodi to sigh in relief. Me and Mason looked at each other, confused by Twilight's problem. So wait, that's the issue? She haven't send a letter to Celestia all week? That...kinda not the issue.

"Oh thank goodness..." Fluttershy sighed in relief. "I thought something really awful had happened."

Twilight looked at her like she was crazy as she immediately teleported in front of me, Fluttershy, and Kodi, making strangling noises like she was having a heatstroke. "Something awful has happened!" She teleported to Rarity, which caused her to spit out her ice tea. "If I don't turn in the letter on time, I'll be tardy!" She reappared in the center of the picnic, startling Rainbow as she dropped her sunglasses in the process. "TARDY!"

We all looked at each other and began giggling over this, except Mason as he shook his head with a soft smile on his face. Twilight noticed this and began fuming in anger.

"I'm sorry Twilight, but this doesn't sound like a problem." Kaede smiled.

"Not a problem? NOT A PROBLEM?!" Twilight screamed.

"Now calm down, sugarcube." Applejack patted her on the back with a soft grin. "Kaede meant no offense, but it looks like somepony's getting themselves all worked up over nothing."

Twilight slapped Applejack's hooves away and exclaimed "This is not nothing! This is everything! I need you guys to help me find somepony with a problem I can fix before sundown! My whole life depends on it!"

"Oh Twilight, you're such a crack-up!" Pinkie giggled, falling over on her back while she laughed.

"Come on now." Applejack said, trying to calm Twilight down. "Have a seat and stop sweating the small stuff."

"Applejack is right." Mason nodded in agreement. "I'm sure that Princess Celestia won't mind if you're a little late. You need to relax and calm down, and ask her to give you more time..."

Twilight let out a loud annoyed groan and began walking away in anger. She looked back us and let out one more annoyed groan before running off and teleporting.

"Wow...I've never seen Twilight so upset before." Fluttershy said, feeling bad for not helping her.

"Oh, I've seen her mad, trust me." I said, remembering that time when she was trying to figure out Pinkie Pie's...logic.

"Oh, what a drama queen!" Rarity exclaimed with a smirk on her face, lying on her couch. We all looked at her with weird and deadpan looks.

"How ironic..." Mason sighed.

"Well, she does act like you when you whine about something." Kodi added.

"Ain't that the truth?" Kaede sighed. Rarity realized this as she cleared her throat and said "Mm. Relatively speaking..."

"Hey girls, I should go and check on her." I said, feeling worried for her. "I mean, I don't want her to feel upset and all that. I'm gonna go and try to cheer her up."

"Are you sure Ren? I can come and help out too." Kodi said, eager to come as well.

"Thanks pal, let' go." I nodded with a smile before looking back at the others. "I'll see you all later."

"See ya later, Ren." Kaede waved as we both headed to go and look for Twilight on our own. I just hope she doesn't do something too...dangerous.


"Wow, time sure flies, huh?" I wondered, seeing the sun already setting.

"Yeah...." Kodi said, smiling softly at it before realizing something. "Didn't Twilight say that she needed to send the report by sun down?"

"Oh yeah..." I forgot about that. I then shrugged and said "I just hope Twilight will understand that she can tell Princess Celestia that she needs more time to send her that friendship report. Huh? I noticed the Cutie-Mark Crusaders were playing a game of catch.

"Oh hey girls! What's up?" I called for them, gaining their attention.

"Oh hey Ren, Kodiak!" Apple Bloom greeted us. "Wanna play ball with us?"

I shook my head and replied "No thanks, I'm looking for Twilight."

"Why?" Sweetie Belle asked before letting out a sly grin. "Oooh! Is it because you're going for the hots for Twilight?"

I became shocked and exclaimed "What?! No way! T-Twilight doesn't even have the 'hots' for me at all!"

"Hey! Ren's right!" Apple Bloom glared at her friend. "Didn't you hear? He and Fluttershy are dating each other!"

"Yeah..." I nodded before realizing what she said. "Wait, what?"

"What? You didn't know?" Apple Bloom looked at me with confusion. "Everypony's been talking to you about that since they've seen you two almost anywhere for a while." Holy crap, these ponies know how to spread rumors really fast.

"Oh yeah, I guess he and Fluttershy are dating." Sweetie Belle shrugged, causing me to be shocked even more.

"W-well, I suppose that is...true, but anyway, let's move onto a different subject?" I suggested, sweat-dropping. I really don't like going through this.

"Yeah, besides I don't like talking about those mushy-stuff anyway." Scootaloo said, scrunching in disgust. Guess she's not the type of know about romance, same as me...Well, almost like me.

"Hey, is it just me or is that ball getting bigger?" Kodi said, looking past the Crusaders. I looked over behind them and saw that the ball was indeed growing larger and larger until it popped. That's when a familiar purple Unicorn appeared with the most creepiest grin I've ever seen.

"Hi girls!" Twilight said in a tone that sound like she went totally insane...not, totally bananas!

We all widened our eyes as Apple Bloom fearfully replied "Oh, hi Twilight. How's it go-"

"Great! Just great!" Twilight answered, cutting Apple Bloom off before she twitched her eyes, which creep us out even more. "You three look like you're doing great too! Looks like three good friends who obviously don't need the help of another good friend!"

"Twilight..." I looked at her with a worried expression. "This isn't you. You need to calm down, go back home, and get some rest."

"Yeah, and do something with your face! It looks like you became a zombie!" Kodi exclaimed, getting tense around her.

"Rest? Rest?!" Twilight screeched. "I don't need any rest! I'm perfectly FINE!" Her eyes and ears began creepily twitched once again, which made me and Kodi pale. Okay, I'm seriously gonna need to find help in order to make her go back to normal. Before any of us could respond, she pulled out a doll with her magic and presented it to the Crusaders. "This is Smarty Pants! She was mine when I was your age, and now I want to give her to you!"

Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle went silent and just stared at the old doll with weird expressions.

"Uhh...she's...great?" Scootaloo said nervously.

"Yeaaaah...Great..." Apple Bloom smiled nervously.

"I really...like her...mane?" Sweetie Belle answered in a squeaky yet fear tone.

"She even comes with her own notebook and quill." Twilight squealed as she placed the small notebook on Scootaloo's hoof and the quill on Sweetie Belle's ear. "...For when you want to pretend she's doing her homework!" Twilight tilted her head and rubbed her hooves nervously.

"Okay, we need to stop this!" Kodi exclaimed, getting extremely worried for him.

"Yeah, before it get's worse." I nodded as I yelled "Hey Twilight! What are you doing?!"

"What?! Is it wrong to give my wonderful friends a cute doll?!" Twilight exclaimed with a sinister smile.

"Twilight, I'm serious." I said in a serious expression as I steadily grabbed my Hacking Gun, almost ready to shoot her with it. "What's going on with you?!"

"Well..." Twilight glanced away, seeing the three girls distracted while they looked at the doll with weird looks and trying to figure out what to do with it as they tried passing to each other. Twilight looked at me with a creepy grin on her face and explained "Since I can't find and solve a friendship problem, I'll just have to create one on my own!"

"What?! You can't do that!" I exclaimed in shock. "Twilight, snap out of it! You need to think of this and don't do this!"

"Too bad! Because it's happening!" Twilight exclaimed as she turned back to the girls, her horn glowing like she was about to cast some spell.

"Twilight stop!" I called, trying to make her stop from what she was planning to do.

"Twilight, NOOOOO!" Kodi yelled as he ran straight for her. Twilight soon fired her spell, which had hearts on them as it was heading straight for the doll. Soon, Kodiak interfere and was hit instead.

"KODI!" I called as I ran to his side. I immediately picked him up and saw that he slowly opened his eyes. "You okay bud?"

"I think so, but what just happened?" Kodi asked as I slowly began to wonder what's going on with me. Ever since Kodi got shot by Twilight's spell, I'm starting to act weird. I began rubbing my eyes, trying to stop from whatever's happening to me.

"I want it!" Huh? I looked down on my legs to see Scootaloo eyeing at Kodiak with heart shapes on her eyes. Uhh, what's going on?

"I need it!" Apple Bloom shouted, with heart shaped eyes as well.

"I really like his fur color!" Sweetie Belle smiled weirdly along with heart shaped eyes. What's going on with them?! I looked over to Twilight with a worried look without trying to look at Kodi.

"Twilight, what's happening?" I asked, trying my best not to look at Kodi.

"Uh oh..." Twilight muttered, reverting her back to her old self as she widened her eyes in shock. "The 'want it, need it' spell hit Kodi, and now anypony that sees him will be affected by it."

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"What kind of spell is that?!" Kodi asked, shock as well.

"It's a spell that makes anypony that sees anything that's been affected by it, make them feel too irresistible to handle their own free will and will chase after it!" Twilight explained, panicking.

"Oh no..." I muttered as the girls began climbing onto my pants. I yanked them off and allowed Kodi inside of my sweater.

"Kodi, stay in there!" I said.

"Okay! Just get me out of here!" Kodi exclaimed, looking out of my front part of the sweater while I covered my eyes, not wanting to be affected by the spell.

"I want it!" Scootaloo exclaimed, walking slowly towards me.

"I need it!" Apple Bloom said with a creepy grin.

"Give me that puppy! I always wanted one!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed as she began running towards me, along with the other girls.

"Ren, run!" Twilight yelled. "Get Kodiak away from them!"

"Don't have to tell me twice!" I said, not looking at my dog as I began running away in fear. Kodi was still inside of my sweater, so things should be alright, right? Unfortunately, Kodi came out from the hoodie and looked back in fear.

"Are they gone?" Kodi asked in fear.

"Kodiak! Get back inside!" I exclaimed as I noticed some ponies walking by before noticing me and Kodi, and once they got their eye on the dog, they were affected by the spell as well.

"MY MUFFIN!" A grey pony with blonde mane and tail came charging in, causing me to duck while Kodi bit on my hoodie, trying to get inside of my sweater.

"Keep running Ren!" Kodi muffled with his teeth biting through my sweater, trying to get back inside of my sweater.

"I'm trying!" I exclaimed as I saw more and more ponies chasing after me, well more specifically, Kodiak. "Aw crap! There's too many of them!"

Suddenly, I felt something in front of me as I was slammed real hard and fell on my butt as Kodi fell off as well. What the? Who the heck was in front of me like that?! I opened my eyes to see Big Mac in front of me, who noticed Kodi with a confused look before making a weird smile on his face.

"Eeyup!" Big Mac exclaimed as he tried to pounce at Kodi, who noticed it and dodged it and began running away in fear from everypony in town who was affected by the spell.

"Leave me alone! I know I'm cute, but I'm not THAT cute!" Kodi exclaimed as he kept jumping and dodging from all the mares and stallions. I soon got up and shook my head, seeing everypony chasing after Kodi. Oh right! Don't look at him or else you'll be affected as well! Oh, I better do something to save him...and fast! I immediately grabbed my Hacking Gun and aimed at them.

"Sorry about this everyone!" I said, shooting 'Paralyze' and 'Break' at them, either shocking or blasting them off. But no matter how many times I keep doing that, they keep coming back! Grr! I can't keep going on like this!

"What in the name of all things oats and apples is going on here?!" Huh?! I immediately turned around to see my friends rushing to the scene, seeing me blasting and paralyzing everypony with my Hacking Gun while they chased after Kodiak.

"Don't look at him!" Twilight pleaded, running towards the scene.

"Don't look at who?" Rarity asked, confused by it.

"It's Kodiak! I was supposed to enchant my Smarty Pants doll with my 'want it, need it' spell, but instead, Kodi got in the way and now everypony is fighting over him!"

"Why would you enchant Kodiak?" Carrie asked in shock.

"Oh, I had to do something! I had nothing to report to Princess Celestia! I thought if I couldn't find a problem, I'd make a problem! The day is almost over!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Twilight! How could you?!" Mason growled. "Do something and revert the spell!"

"I'm trying! But no matter what, everypony keeps getting in the way!" Twilight shouted. "I better hurry before the sun sets!"

"Well, it's too later now! Look!" Kaede pointed up at the sky, seeing the sun finally settling down and the moon rising up, much to Twilight's shock.

"No..." I heard Twilight muttered as she went paled, seeing how she failed. Suddenly, a familiar yet loud voice boomed through the area.

"TWILIGHT SPARKLE!" Huh? Hey, that almost sounded like....

"Hey, it's Princess Celestia!" Carrie pointed out as we saw Celeste descended from the skies and shot a powerful beam towards everypony, including Kodiak. Once the beam was gone, everypony blinked in confusion, wondering where were they doing. Soon, they began to take their leave while I ran straight towards Kodi, who was panting heavily from all the running he had to do.

"Kodi, you okay bud?" I asked in worried.

"Yeah...I think so..." Kodi panted. "Man, I really need to lay off those cupcakes..." Maybe, you should get a diet.

"Whoa nelly..." Applejack gasped in shock, seeing the incredible power of the princess. Wow, it's a good thing the princess came. She soon landed near my friends and looked at Twilight like she was disappointed.

"Meet me in the library." Celestia demanded as she began walking away, with Twilight sighing and looking at me and back at the others with a sad look.

"Goodbye everypony. If you care to visit, I'll be in magic kindergarten, back in Canterlot." Twilight began walking away, following the princess with depression.

"Wait, Magic Kindergarten?" Fluttershy asked incredulous.

"She's still talking about that?" Mason sighed.

"And did she say, Canterlot?!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"We're never gonna see Twilight again!" Pinkie widened her eyes in shock, almost at the verge of tears.

"Oh no, this is terrible!" Kaede exclaimed with shock. "What are we gonna do?!"

"Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!" Rarity cried before falling over and using her magic to levitate the same couch from before as she lied down and started crying. We all looked at her with glares, which she noticed. "What? I really mean it this time!"

"...Kinda too late for using that reaction, Rarity." Mason said, shaking his head.

"But...what are we gonna do? What if Twilight is gone...forever?" Kodi wondered with worried. "I mean, I'm sure she didn't mean that, right Ren?"

I nodded and said "Yeah, she was just panicking because she was worried she might fail on sending a friendship report to Celeste! We gotta hurry and stop her before it's too late! Besides, it's my fault for not even taking her serious!"

"Don't blame yourself, Ren. It's my fault as well." Fluttershy said sadly. "If we just helped her out, then none of this would be happening!"

"She's right!" Carrie nodded before grabbing her brother's hand. "Come on big brother, we gotta save Twilight before she goes to Canterlot and gets send to Magic Kindergarten!"

"You seriously don't believe that, right?" Mason raised a brow, before noticing her sister was glaring at her. "Okay okay, let's go!"

"You're right!" Applejack nodded with a determined look. "It was all our faults! Now come on, we gotta go and stop the princess from punishing Twilight!"

"Right!" We all said in unison as I allowed Kodi to rest upon my shoulder as we began heading our way towards the Golden Oaks Library.


We finally arrived to the library as we bust through the door, seeing Twilight and the princess talking with each other until they heard the door slammed opened.

"Wait!" Rainbow stopped as we all got in front of Twilight.

"You can't punish her!" Pinkie pleaded.

"It wasn't her fault!" Kaede added.

"I'm listening." Celeste replied, waiting for us to answer.

"Please, your highness. We all saw that Twilight was upset." Fluttershy explained.

"But we thought that the thing she was worrying about wasn't worth worrying about." Rainbow added.

"So when she ran off all worked up, not any of us tried to stop her." Mason said, feeling bad for not helping Twilight.

"They're right." I nodded, stepping forward with a serious expression. "I tried to help Twilight, but I let her down and instead, got Kodi involve and nearly killed. As Twilight's friend, we should have taken her feelings seriously and been there for her!"

"Please, don't take her away from us just because we never tried to help her!" Carrie pleaded with a sad look. Celeste thought for a moment before bringing up a soft smile at us.

"Looks like you all learned a pretty valuable lesson today." Really? Huh, that's neat. "Ren, it's not your fault that you couldn't stop Twilight from using that spell, but you saved Kodiak from great harm. That sounds like what a good friend would do." I smiled happily as Kodi licked me on the face, causing me to chuckle. "Very well, I'll forget Twilight's 'punishment' on one condition."

"Really?" Carrie asked, her eyes sparkling in joy.

Celeste nodded and said "From this day forth, I would like you all to report to me your findings on the magic of friendship when, and only when, you happen to discover them."

It caused us all to cheered happily while Mason crossed his arms and smiled.

"I shall take your offer, your highness." Mason bowed. "I promise that we all be taken friendship reports."

"Thank you, Mason." Celeste bowed back to him before she was about to take her leave until Twilight stopped her.

"Princess Celestia, wait!" Twilight called, gaining her attention. "How did you know I was in trouble?"

"Oh yeah, good question." I agreed. I mean, none of this didn't even tell her something was up with Twilight lately.

"Your friend Spike made me aware that you were letting your fears get the best of you." Celeste explained, causing me and Kodi to look at the said dragon, who smiled sheepishly while we grinned at him. Spike, you're such a good friend and assistant. "I commend him for taking your feelings seriously. Now, if you will all excuse me, I must return to Canterlot. I'm expecting some mail." With that, she opened up her wings and flew out of the library threw the balcony as we watched go, heading back to the city of Canterlot.

"Yeah! That means Twilight doesn't have to go!" Carrie cheered as she hugged her, causing Twilight to be surprise. Twilight hugged her back and said "That's right Carrie, I won't be going anyway. I have all of you as the best friends a pony like me could ever ask."

"Aww..." Everypony, except Mason, who simply smiled, said as we all hugged her.

"So, shall we?" Mason asked, much to our confusion.

"Shall we what, Mason?" I asked.

"The friendship letter? Shouldn't we send one to tell Princess Celestia about what we learned about today?" Mason smirked. Oh, that's right! I almost forgotten about that!

"You got it!" Applejack nodded before turning to Spike. "Spike, take a letter."

"Got it, AJ!" Spike nodded before taking out a quill and a piece of paper out of nowhere. Twilight looked at Spike and hugged him, probably because of him telling Celeste about Twilight's issue. After that, we all gathered in a circle, ready to give our latest friendship report...together.

"Dear Princess Celestia..." Kaede began. "We're writing to you because today, we all learned a little something about friendship."

"We learned that you should take your friends worries seriously." Fluttershy added.

"And also, never dismiss them." I said with a smirk.

"Even if you don't think that she has anything to worry about." Kodi began, wagging his tail.

"And that you shouldn't let your worries nor emotions turn into a small problem." Mason said with a soft smile.

"And into an enormously huge entire-town-in-total-chaos Princess-has-to-come-and-save-the-day problem!" Pinkie exclaimed, causing us to giggle. Well, that's a mouthful.

"Signed, your loyal subjects." Applejack finished off the letter. Unfortunately, Spike went ahead and went to add a little 'something-something' on it.

"P.S. - Obviously Spike did not have to learn a lesson, because he is the best, most awesome friend a pony could ask for." Spike stated. "Unlike everypony else, he took things seriously, and-"

"Spike..." Twilight spoke up as we all gave him smirks, which made him laughed nervously. "Eheh...uh...yeah...I'll just, um..."

We all began laughing, which made Spike brought up a smile and snorted. You know, I'm really glad that Twilight didn't get punished by Celeste, and the best part is that not only is Twilight is gonna send these friendship letters, but all of us as well! I think this will be a wonderful experience for us all!


Later
"Phew, what a day." Kodi sighed as we began heading home.

"Tell me about it..." I agreed, wiping off a sweat. "I mean, I have to run around town and shoot everypony with my Megaphone Hacking Gun to prevent them from getting at you, it was a day..." I sighed.

"Oh well, at least we managed to keep Twilight from leaving." Mason smiled, but I barely see it from that long red scarf he's wearing. You know, he may have told us everything about himself, but I never knew much why he loves wearing that scarf so much. Is it present from that Elena Ortega girlfriend of his?

"Yeah! I can't imagine her heading to the magic kindergarten!" Carrie said before letting out a yawn while she was being carried by her brother on the back.

"You still believe that?" Kaede asked, sweat-dropping a little and smiling nervously. "I'm pretty sure that the princess would never do something like that."

"Yeah, for sure." I nodded before looking back at the Hunter siblings. "You sure you're able to carry her?"

"Do you even know who you're talking to?" Mason smirked before noticing Kodiak. "But you know, I've noticed that Kodi began growing a little. Looks like he's about to grow up into a big dog."

"Huh? You mean he's almost ready to turn 1?" I asked in confusion, which Kodi overheard.

"Whoa! I almost forgot! I guess I'm gonna be a big dog, aren't I?" Kodi smirked, which made me laughed.

"You sure are Kodiak! I better prepared for that moment." I chuckled as we saw the home-ship off a distance until something caught our eye. "What the?..."

"Is that?" Mason raised a brow as we saw a familiar red earth pony holding a peculiar doll in his mouth. He soon noticed us and widened his eyes upon seeing us.

"Big Mac?" I exclaimed in surprise before seeing the Smarty Pants doll in his mouth. "...What are you doing with the Smarty Pants doll?"

"Uhhh...." Big Mac glanced away, blushing before running off, passing right by us. "Nope nope nope nope nope!"

We all watched him run back to town, with wide-eye expressions and sweat-dropping.

"...What was that all about?" Kaede wondered.

"...I have no clue." Kodi shook his head.

"...Let's never speak of this again." Mason declared, not eager to know what was on the red earth pony's mind of having...that.

"Agreed." I nodded with a sigh. I don't know why Big Mac had that, but I sincerely hope he isn't keeping that as a collection of his, because that would be way creepier than Twilight's eye and ear twitches, along with that creepy grin of hers. I shivered upon remembering that, looks like I'll be having nightmares for weeks.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Well, another chapter done! Next up is my favorite chapter of all, and plus, a new human companion is going to be appear with them at the end of the chapter! Stay tune for more MLP: RAIE!

PreviousChapters Next