• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 4,852 Views, 440 Comments

My Little Pony: Ren's Adventures In Equestria - MaxTV1234



Ren Loodan, a human who awoken in Equestria from a spaceship, meets the Mane Six and tries to search for his past and defeat the forces of evil, along with other humans who awaken in pods as they team up with Ren in search for their pasts as well.

  • ...
 440
 4,852

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 49 - It's About Time!

“Huh, this is quite good Jamie. I’m surprised that you and Fluttershy learned this lesson from being assertive and standing up for yourself.”

“T-thank you Twilight..!”

That’s quite a nice thing she would say, well unlike the other nice comments she said. After solving our little assertiveness problem yesterday, Twilight and Spike returned last night from coming back from Canterlot with Princess Celestia. Twilight was quite tired, so I helped her and Spike get some sleep, and sooner or later, Twilight woke up 5 A.M. in the morning while I was looking into some books. Though, I guess you can say that I wasn’t that surprised to see her awake this early because she loves waking up very early and get into studying.

“I can’t wait to send this message straight towards Princess Celestia tomorrow! She’s going to love it!” Twilight smiled happily before pouted a bit. “Geez, why did stuff like that happened while I was away?”

“Heh heh, at least you got to know the events.” I made a weak grin at her, still remembering how psychotic I went. No, psychotic is a strong word. Just…too crazy. Yeah.

Twilight noticed my discomfort before giving me a worried and concern look and asked “Jamie…is this about from those assertive lessons you told me about? I know you said something about going too far.”

“Y-yeah…but it’s nothing, honest.” I smiled a bit, but deep inside, I was still feeling guilty on what I done. I-I still didn’t mean to yell at my friends like that…Even though we’ve move past it and all is forgiving, I still can’t help but wonder about it…I want to grow strong, but at the same time, I just can’t move past my weak self.

“Well…okay.” Twilight brought back her smile before walking over to her desktop and looking through some notes. “Right now, how about we get to sorting some books, eh Jamie?”

“W-well…” Before I could answer her, she let out a gasp which made became surprised and unintentionally waking up Spike.

“W-wha?!” Spike looked around, his face turning drowsy for being waking up this early. “What? What is it now?”

“It’s awful, it’s horrible, it’s tragic!” Twilight exclaimed in panic, causing me to scared and terrified on what she’s talking about.

“What? What?!” I asked in fear.

She shoved a calendar in front of me as I looked over at the month, along with Spike, who gave out a deadpanned look at Twilight and said “We forgot to celebrate Arbor Day?”

“Umm…Apparently not.” I replied, pointing over to a certain day on the calendar. “It would seem like she forgot to planned her scheduling for the month.”

“Exactly!” Twilight exclaimed, relieved to hear me get it right. “The problem is I just finished my schedule for the month, but I forgot to leave time to plan for next month! Don’t you see? There’s no time in my schedule to put together another schedule! ” She began pacing back and forth with an extremely worried look. “I could move my meeting with the Ponyville Hay Board to the following Tuesday, but then I have to rescheduled my lunch with Pinkie Pie, Kaede, and Ren, and you know what a nightmare Pinkie is with scheduling! This is an absolute disaster! My whole year could be thrown off!”

“And I woke up from an ice cream dream for this…” Spike groaned before covering himself with his blanket and pillow before falling asleep again. I sighed before looking back to Twilight with a nervous and soft smile and said “Why not I help you with that? Surely we both can figure out a way to rescheduled your schedules.”

“That’s a great idea Jamie! Thanks!” Twilight chuckled as I nodded as we began to look upon her calendar and stuff to look upon to see how we can fix this. Twilight has been to panic in stuff such as this. She always prepared and keeps schedules to keep herself organized. After all, she IS the prodigy of the ruler of Equestria. She's always ready to tackle and faces anything, even though sometimes she has a mental breakdown, so I heard from Ren once.

She and I have so much in common, but the only difference is that she's quite positive and has faith in others and is confident in her abilities. I'm nothing but a simple mystery novelist to people. Speaking of which, I don't think I've written a book for a long while. Well it would make sense due to being in another world or something. Speaking of which, I don't think the others said anything about recovering any missing memories or something. Neither did I. I wonder what's going on?

"Oh my gosh, I think I did it Jamie!" H-huh? Oh right. I'm supposed to be helping Twilight on finding a way to make up for her next month's schedule, but it looks like she already found a way it would seem.

"W-what? Y-you have?" I questioned, feeling a bit surprised to hear that.

"Yeah!" Twilight nodded excitedly and relief. "If I can find a way to read 'The Art of Invisibility Spells' and 'Thornhoof's Brief History of Canterlot' at the same time, that could leave me a half-hour scheduling window!"

"T-that's great to hear." I chuckled lightly. "But you know, you should calm down from those gasps you give out. You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Oh right. So sorry about that." Twilight smiled sheepishly at me before we felt a gust of wind blow directly in our faces. Huh? I could've sworn that the windows were closed for tonight. "Huh?"

"W-what's going on?" I asked before noticing the wind was making weird lights. Hold on! Wind doesn't do that! W-what's happening?! Suddenly, a burst of light magically appeared in front of the library as we both covered our eyes and held our ground from the upcoming force until it started to die down. We both uncovered our eyes and gasped upon seeing we thought we would never imagined.

"Ah....Ah...." I choked upon seeing...another me and...Twilight... "AHHHHHHHHH!"

"W-what?" My other me asked himself and I gazed upon on myself to see that he...I-I mean, me and other Twilight looked badly bruised, they were wearing similar black stretchy shredded spandex suits, but the other Twilight was wearing an eyepatch, had a little scar on her left cheek, her mane was messed up, and had a bandaged over her forehead.

I gaze at the other me, who looked almost normal, except that the spandex suit he was wearing was shredded in pieces, and had a bandaged arm cast, along with wearing an eye patch as well.. It would seem that he doesn't have that much damage than the other Twilight. Only question is....

"W-what's going on?" Twilight questioned as we walked towards the other clones of us before they got up from the floor and gave us serious looks.

"Twilight, Jamie, you've got to listen to us!" The second me asked seriously. "And it's very important, so please just-"

"Who are you guys?" Twilight questioned as she and I examined them. "I mean, you're us, but we're us as well. How can there be two us's?"

"She's right! T-this isn't scientifically possible!" I exclaimed before poking my other me's chest and said "You're not scientifically possible!"

"Twilight! Jamie! Please!" The other Twilight begged. "We have a very important message for you guys from the future!"

"You're from the future?!" Me and Twilight exclaimed in awe and shock. No way! There's no such thing as time travel! That's scientifically impossible!

"That's right, now listen-"

"What happened to you? The future must be awful." Twilight said, cutting off her future self wording.

"Indeed! I-I mean, how can it be?! Time travel is impossible and has been the leading debate of theories from many scientists and theorists!" I added, shocked while amazed by hearing this. C-could be possible that time travel exist in this world? I know there are many magical spells that unbalanced logic and sense, but this clearly unbalances it all!

"Please! We don't have much time!" Future me begged.

"W-why? I-is there a problem future me?" I questioned until Twilight popped between and interrogated my future self and asked "Is there some sort of epic pony war in the distant future or something?"

"Actually, we're from next Tuesday." Future Twilight answered in a deadpan tone. "But that's not important right now!"

"I can't believe time travel is really possible! How did you, I mean, I figure it out?" Twilight amused herself with a light chuckle.

"Umm...Twilight, I feel like we need t-to ask them if we want to know how to prevent it." I suggested, quite eager to know what happened next Tuesday. How can something like what our future selves experienced happen in just a week?!

"There are time spells apparently in the Canterlot Archives." Future me answered. "I was still quite surprised myself to ever learned them, but right now-"

"Really? Where?! I've never seen them!" Twilight exclaimed.

"They're in the Star Swirl the Bearded wing. Now you have to listen to-"

"Is time travel fun, or does it hurt? I have so many questions-" Unfortunately, Twilight's future self covered her mouth in order to prevent her to stop talking.

"Please Twilight! This is very serious and it's an important thing for you two to know about the future in order to prevent this!" Future me exclaimed, accidentally raising his bandaged arm in the air, causing him to moan in pain.

"He's right you two! Now listen because we got a few seconds left and you've got to listen! Whatever you two do, don't-"

Unfortunately, it was already too late as magic began crackling around them, sucking them back into a magic ball of light before disappearing out of sight.

"Wait!" I called, already gone before I put two of my hands on my head with a pale expression. "Oh no! Oh no no no no! What were they gonna say?!"

"I don't know Jamie, but it must've been this important if they looked like this!" Twilight shook her head, having a panicked look on her face. "What were they trying to tell us? Their clothes, their mane, those injuries...Oh, what a mess they were!"

"Yes Twilight, I know!" I nodded, still panicking in fear. "I-I mean...are we?...or are we about to..."

"They were trying to prevent whatever horrible thing happens in the future!" Me and Twilight exclaimed in unison before we slowly turned to each other with pale expressions, realizing that we screwed up big time! Oh man oh man oh man! We screwed it bad! What can we do?! How are we going to prevent something if we don't know what it is at all?!

Suddenly, we felt another gush of wind and sparkling magic surrounding the inside of the library, much to our confusion. I-I don't get it, what's going on? Why is.....unless...!

A magical ball of light cackled into the library, creating a shock-wave throughout the library as we closed our eyes and held against the impact! Once the light died down, we uncovered them to see what just happened! Oh good, it's probably our future selves coming back and-

"Hey you guys!" Huh? Once we uncovered them, we jaw-dropped upon seeing who it was.

"R-R-Ren?!" It was him in the flesh! He looked exactly like our Ren, but was wearing a black spandex suit like our future selves, only except that he looked totally normal and everything, but he was probably from the future as well!

"Yep, it's me!" Ren put his hands behind his back and made a toothy grin at us. "Just to answer your questions. No, this isn't a dream and I'm from the same timeline like your future selves."

"Really?!" Twilight grabbed him by the sweater's collar and began shaking him violently as she demanded "Tell us what's going on?! Please tell us! We need to know what's going to happen in our future! You need to tell us right now!"

"T-Twilight! Calm down!" I grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her away from future Ren before I came and started shaking him violently too. "Please tell us! Why did our future selves looked like that?!...Actually, why are you still looking normal unlike our future selves?"

"Well you see...I'm not sure if I should tell you that." He chuckled nervously.

"What?! Why?!" Twilight exclaimed in shock.

"Well I'm not sure if that'll break the laws of time travel or not, or maybe you guys might start bombarding me with questions like you did before with your future selves, right?" Me and Twilight blushed in embarrassment, realizing that he might have a point there. Though it's a possibility with the first option that we might cause something in the space-time continuum if they told us what happened. But even so, the future must've looked so bad that I don't think the rules even imply to that at al anymore! "But overall, I do have a message to give you!"

"Y-you do?" I asked incredulous as he took something out of his pockets and handed us a piece of paper. Me and Twilight looked at each other in relief and awe as I bowed my head repeatedly to him and chanted "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Heh heh, no mention it James." Ren chuckled before he turned serious and said "But don't open it just yet! You need to give it to my future me!"

"R-really? Why's that?" Twilight questioned.

"Don't question it! Just give it to him! And while you at it, tell him I said hi." Ren chuckled with a toothy grin and said "As well as time traveling is quite awesome! It makes me feel like I'm Marty Mcfly from Back To The Future!...Only except that I don't have a time traveling DeLorean..."

"...What?" Twilight raised a brow, not familiar with that movie. I think I've seen it once or twice back in my world. But how would something like that be similar to the Back To The Future trilogy?

"Well anyway, see ya next week!" Ren winked before he disappeared into the magic ball of light, just like before with our future selves.

We both blinked in shock until I spoke up and asked "...S-So?...What now?"

"Well I know one thing..." Twilight used her magic to grab the piece of paper out of my hands and looked at me with a serious look. "We need to warn everypony, even Ren and the gang!"

"O-Oh...R-right." I nodded in agreement before I grabbed my notebook from my desk and immediately headed out of the Golden Oaks Library with Twilight in tow as we went to warn the others! Hopefully they'll believe in the situation! Though I have a few questions that I wonder.

What were our future selves trying to warn? And if the future really is bad, then why does Ren look completely alright? Hopefully we'll find the answers when that said event occurs....


Ren's POV
"C'mon, Ren and Fluttershy! The party can't start until the party supplies get there!"

"We know Pinkie! We're on it!" I assured as me and Fluttershy tried our best to carry a box filled with stuff. Man, this stuff is so heavy that it makes me feel like that we're carrying a box filled with rocks.

"Wow, that's a lot of stuff Pinkie." Kodi commented.

"Is it for your next party?" Carrie asked curiously.

"Yep yep yep! It's gonna be one heck of a party!" Pinkie chuckled while she held the balloons in her hooves.

"Well we're...happy to...help...but...can I carry...the balloons next time?" Fluttershy asked, struggling to carry it.

"Here!" Jack came over and grabbed the box we were carrying with his bare hands in hopes of not seeing us struggle with it. "Work out on getting some biceps like me yesterday."

"I highly doubt that." Mason muttered with a blank look as we were walking through the streets until we bumped into somepony, mainly at Jack as he accidentally dropped the box, causing it to smash into pieces with a bunch of party equipment on the floor.

"Hey!" Kaede yelled in surprise. "Ooh...sorry about that Pinkie."

"It's alright, we can clean that up later." Pinkie grinned while we gave her incredulous looks. Well...Pinkie Pie has always been know to keep a positive vibe with us.

"Everyone! You need to listen to us!" Huh? Jamie? Twilight? What are those doing now?

"If it involves your little get-up, then we're all ears because that's hilarious." I looked over to see Rantaro leaning against the wall with a smirk plastered on his face. Everypony heard his comment and began laughing out loud, much to Twilight and Jamie's surprise until the former formed a serious look on her face and exclaimed "This is no laughing matter! We have a crisis on our hooves!"

A crisis? Of what exactly?! Everypony here gotten the same idea as they gasped and widened their eyes in shock.

“We’ve been visited by ourselves from the future!”…..What? Everypony started laughing at that while Jamie and Twilight felt shocked by this before noticing the funny glasses they were wearing before discarding them.

“No! We’re serious!” Jamie exclaimed. “Our future selves tried to warn us about a horrible disaster that’s going to occur sometime before next Tuesday morning!”

“Next Tuesday?” Mason questioned.

“So this disaster is going to happen next week?!” Kaede exclaimed in shock.

“What kind of disaster?” Applejack asked curiously, now feeling intrigued to hear this.

“We don’t know! We got sucked back to the future before we could explain anything!” Jamie shook his head before adding “Oh! And also, when they just left, Ren suddenly appeared from the future as well.”

“Wait…me?” I asked, pointing to myself.

“Hold on, so Ren also came from the future?” Kodi questioned.

“Well it was after our future selves disappeared back to the future.” Jamie answered.

“Yes, and he left a very important message for Ren to read.” Twilight nodded before handing me the message from her magic levitation as I unfolded it and began reading it from my head.

“Dear past me,

This is very important so listen up! Apparently, this whole ‘horrible disaster by next week’ is actually just future Jamie and future Twilight warning the past…or present, whichever comes first, about not get TOO worried about what’s going to happen. The reason why they’re going to become extremely worried and probably gonna have mental breakdowns during the week is because they didn’t get a chance to let future them tell them what’s going to happen. It’s for the best not to tell because they won’t listen to reason, well Jamie will sooner or later during the week, and it would ruin this for Twilight since this might be a good lesson to learn, especially Jamie. Just make sure to be prepared for what’s going to happen because it’s going to be one heck of a week.

P.S. - Time traveling is pretty freaky yet awesome dude! It makes us feel like we’re Marty Mcfly from Back To The Future…only except we’re not gonna use a DeLorean Time Machine to time travel. Sorry to disappoint you, I know how we feel right now upon reading this. Though, trust me, this is worth it.

(Happy face emoticon and thumbs up emoticon)

From,

Your future self.

P.S.S. - Don’t let the others, including Jamie and Twilight, read this.

….Huh, this is pretty cool. Though who would write an emoticon into a letter?…Oh right, it’s me. Make sense. I always do that whenever I’m on the computer.

“Well, what does it say?” Jack questioned, rubbing his nose with his sleeve.

“Umm…” Well I can’t tell them due to this letter, so sorry about that. “Can’t tell ya. Future me told me to not tell any of you on what’s going to happen.”

“What?!” Twilight exclaimed. “Oh! This is just great!”0

“Wait, why in the world you can’t Ren?!” Kaede exclaimed. “Is it…something personal?!”

“You can say something like that.” I rubbed my head bashfully with a nervous grin. “It’s very important not to ask about it for a while.”

“Are you sure, Ren?” Kodi asked in worried. I scratched him underneath the neck, much to his joy. “Okay, I take it back. I trust you.”

“What?! Are you kidding me?! What if something happened that’s gonna prevent us from knowing what the hell is gonna happen?!” Jack exclaimed.

“Jack, please calm down.” Mason assured with a serious look before turning to me and asked “Ren, is there a reason why you won’t tell us?”

“Don’t ask me, that’s what my future self said in the note.” I raised my hands up in surrender, not wanting to get a stern talking from this guy.

“But…are we even sure we can trust that?” Rainbow questioned.

“Well it’s from future Ren, right?” Carrie reminded them. “So he’s no different from our Ren, right?”

“Carrie’s right. I say let’s trust this Ren and hopefully we might solve this little crisis we have.” Kaede agreed.

“Well I see why not.” Rarity chuckled.

“Meh…whatever.” Rantaro shrugged. “It might be fun instead of looking around this place for some clues.”

Everyone, including me, just ignored him as Jack crossed his arms in a huff before saying “Fine…but I swear if something happened then it’s on you, Loodan.”

“R-right…” I chuckled nervously while Twilight and Jamie sighed in exasperation.

“T-this is terrible! Now what are we gonna do?! We’re all gonna die from an unknown disaster next Tuesday!” Jamie exclaimed in worried.

“Everypony! Run for your liiiiiiiiife!” Pinkie yelled as she tried to run for her life, but gotten herself stuck between the strings of balloons.

“…Should we help her?” Carrie asked, blinking in surprise.

“Let’s just wait till she stops screaming.” Mason sighed before turning back to Twilight and Jamie before asking “Now Twillight, Jamie, how are we going to prevent this disaster?”

“Mason brings out a valid point. What ever should we do, Twilight?” Rarity questioned with a worried look.

“We’ll just have to work together to make sure we’re safe!” Twilight assured. “Rainbow Dash, you and the other Pegasi spread out all over Equestria, and look for any kind of problem that could lead to a disaster, and I mean, anything!” Rainbow let out a salute and said “You got it!”

With that, she let out a whistle, addressing to all Pegasi in Ponyville before they began flying off to explore the entire continent in hopes of finding a way to revert this terrible ‘disaster’ of theirs.

“Is this seriously happening?” Jack questioned with raised brows.

“Afraid so.” Applejack shrugged.

“Oh well, this should be fun.” Rantaro smirked.

“Do you think something like this is fun?! This is our future we’re talking about, Rantaro!” Twilight scolded.

“S-she’s right! We have to do everything as we can in order to prevent it!” Jamie agreed.

“Whatever, I don’t have to worry about a thing.” Umm…that’s pretty high confidence this guy has, huh?

“So it looks like we’re going to stop another disaster huh?” Kaede asked before sighing “Man, this is probably gonna get tiring.”

“I’ll say.” I shrugged.

“Now then, everypony else…” Twilight stopped herself as everypony, including us, turned around to see Pinkie slowly floating in mid-air due to the strings of the balloon wrapped around her body somehow as she continued to scream before noticing our raised brows, blank and deadpanned looks.

“Anypony else wanna panic with me?…No? Okay!” Pinkie grinned before returning to scream like a banshee.

“So…what now?” Kodi asked.

“I think we’re going to save the world, right big brother?” Carrie asked, which Mason nodded.

“It would seem so.” Mason replied before turning to me and asked “Are you sure Ren that letter you are holding isn’t that important? It is from your future self who came from the same timeline as future Jamie and Twilight.”

“Like I said, it isn’t important.” I assured with a nervous grin before returning to my usual smile. “But right now, let’s just focus on preventing this crisis.”

“Well…alright then. I won’t press you further then.” Mason sighed.

“Alright everypony!” Twilight announced. “Time to disaster-proof Equestria!”

“And be sure to not l-leave a spot…everyone.” Jamie stated, which everyone agreed before they got to work.

“Can you believe it? Time-travel?” Jack questioned before scoffing “That sounds ridiculous!”

“I don’t know Jack, it might be possible." I shrugged. "I mean, anything can happen."

"He's right. We've seen plenty of weird things that we thought it wasn't possible, but we were proven wrong." Mason stated, agreeing with me. "It's best if we do as Twilight and Jamie said. Who knows what might happen."

"Yeah! If what they said is true, including future Ren, then it must be important!" Carrie agreed.

"Well let's get to work, shall we?" Applejack grinned.

"Speaking of which, what about Pinkie Pie?" Rarity pointed over to the still screaming pink pony. Wow, how long did she screamed? Like...ten minutes or something?

"Should we...help her?" Fluttershy suggested.

"Don't worry, I got this." Kaede smirked before walking and went to untie Pinkie from the balloons' strings. We all looked at each other and shrugged before going over and be prepared to go over and see if we can prevent this so call disaster at hand. Hopefully this isn't quite serious like my future self said in this note.

"So Ren..." I looked down to see Kodiak looking at me curiously. "Are you sure that note your future self isn't important?"

"Yeah, don't worry bud. It's nothing important." I assured, scratching him underneath the chin. Though I wonder what kind of week we're going to have. Hopefully it isn't that bad.


Few Days Later
Jamie's P.O.V.

And so, a day has pass since me and Twilight declared Equestria to be disaster-free from any danger. Me and Twilight has been going over town to see how are things going so well in order to prevent the disaster we're about to face.

Mason, Rarity, Applejack, and Jack were busy covering the damn's wall with some cement to prevent any flood happening in town. Mrs. Cake and Kaede were busy filling up the tank of the Ponyville water tank. Kaede, Pinkie, and Big Macintosh were busy screwing in the nuts and bolts on the wooden bridge that connects to the center of town what with the beam of the bridge having a crack that Big Macintosh was quite helpful on offering to help out, including Kaede and Pinkie Pie.

Carrie, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo were cleaning anything off the streets to make sure no one causes a garbage outbreak or something like that. Spike was painting inside of the Golden Oaks Library to prevent it from fallen apart or possibly having termites coming in and biting through the wood.

Next, Rarity and Kaede helped trimmed a piece of hair from Pinkie Pie because as you know...it's Pinkie Pie. The very pony in my entire existence since first awakening in this world to ever be the strangest yet illogical being on the planet.

Over by the afternoon, me and Twilight checked off every little thing in town in order to prevent the disaster.

"Done, done, and done." Twilight smiled before wiping off a sweat from her brow.

"It seems that everything has been checked off." I sighed in relief before writing it down in my notebook. Jack, Applejack, Mason, Kaede, and Rarity soon walked in, what with the former two covered in branches and leaves. "So Applejack, Jack, what about the Everfree Forest?"

"The perimeter's clear." Applejack assured.

"Man, you weren't kidding about that damn forest being creepy." Jack said, scratching his butt. "It's making my butt feel uneasy."

"Please don't say that in front of us." Rarity said, looking away in disgust.

"Anyway, that's great." Twilight smirked, ignoring Jack's commented.

"And my team gave the all clear from Fillydelphia to Las Pegasus." Rainbow announced, already returning back from her trip along with her Pegasi companions.

"That's a relief..." Kaede sighed in relief before realizing something. "Wait, there's a similar place of Las Vegas?"

"Wow, that's pretty cool. We should go there when we have time." Ren chuckled with a grin.

"Well either way, I say that we did a good job on disaster-proofing Ponyville." Mason smirked.

"Meh, it felt like small deeds." Rantaro shrugged. "I mean, if there was a dangerous disaster about to happen, then wouldn't it be something more dangerous other than picking garbage on the floor."

"Yeah, for once, I agree!" Jack crossed his arms with a growl. "Why the hell have we been doing all this?! Other than exploring that damn creepy forest and cementing the wall and whatnot."

"Just to be prepared. You never know what might happen." Twilight assured.

"S-she has a point. Who knows what might happen." I nodded in agreement.

"You make a good point." Kaede rubbed her head with a sigh before turning to Fluttershy and Ren as she asked "But do you guys think this enough to stop whatever disaster is about to happen?"

"Don't worry Kaede, I trust in Jamie and Twilight so I know everything will be alright." Fluttershy smiled softly.

"Flutters is right. We just need to be patient." Ren chuckled, shrugging a bit.

"That's the spirit!" Twilight smiled happily before frowning a bit.

"U-umm...is there a problem, T-Twilight?" I asked in concern.

"Well it's just that we've done everything on the list, but still...our future selves looked like they'd been through a horrible ordeal." Twilight pointed out.

"Y-you're right...that does seem strange..." Hmm...maybe Rantaro and Kaede have a point. I think there's more than just picking up garbage.

"Exactly! And I just have this nagging feeling we should be looking for something bigger than loose bolts and leaky pipes." Twilight added, rubbing her chin in thought.

"Come on, what could possibly be bigger than that?" Kodi joked.

"He's right. We've done everything on the list, so what's more?" Ren shrugged until we felt a rumble emanating from the ground. W-what was that? It didn't sound like an earthquake or something like that.

"What...the...hell...?" Jack widened his eyes with a shocked look before we looked back, and once we did, we were shocked to see what it was.

"ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAR!"

It was a big black three headed dog each wearing spiked collars on and it had an angry and monstrous look on its face.

"Okay everypony..." Pinkie called, causing most ponies around town to glance at her nervously. "Follow my lead."

She lets out a terrifying scream, along with the others before they began running away in fear while they hid either in their houses or anywhere as possible. We just stood there in shock and pale expressions as the three headed behemoth roared.

"What in the world is that?!" Kaede exclaimed, her expression turning pale.

"That's what I wanna know!" We turned around to see Spike coming outside with a panic look on his face.

"Oh hey Spike." Ren greeted.

"Oh hey Ren." Spike waved before looking back at the monster. "But seriously though, what in Equestria is that thing?!"

"The three heads...a gigantic dog like monster..." I began summarized its characteristics before widening my eyes in shock on what it was.

"It's Cerberus!" Me, Ren, and Twilight shouted in unison before turning to each other in surprise.

"You know it too Jamie?" Twilight questioned.

"Yes, it is known as the Guardian of the Underworld in mythology and is said to guard the spirits who tried to escape into the real world to cause chaos and destruction there. It's even Lord Hades' pet." I explained before turning to Ren and asked "But I'm surprised that you know what it is Ren."

"Well of course. I've seen Hercules many times since I was a kid, including playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2."

"...Oh right, you're a gaming nerd." Rantaro shrugged with a bored look on his face.

"So wait, Cerberus is real in this world?!" Kaede jaw-dropped on hearing that.

"Of course he is!" Twilight nodded before she started on her own explanation about it. "Though, he's supposed to be guarding the gates of Tartarus. But if he's here, then all the ancient evil creatures that have been imprisoned there could escape and destroy Equestria!"

"Destroy Equestria?!" Carrie, Spike, and Kodi exclaimed in shock.

"Tatarus?" Mason questioned.

"Oh, I guess it's an alternate version of the Underworld." I answered before adding "Only difference is that it's real, including Cerberus."

"No frigging way! This is bullcrap! You're telling me this thing is the real deal?!" Jack exclaimed in both anger and shock.

"Yeah! Isn't it great?" Everyone, including me, looked at Twilight with disbelieving looks.

"How is this great?!" Mason exclaimed.

"Because what if future Twilight and Jamie were trying to warn us about this beast? This could be the disaster they were talking about?" I blinked in surprise before humming on that possibility.

"That...makes sense." I nodded.

"So Cerberus could possibly bring the whole world to disaster?!" Ren exclaimed in shock.

"Well he does looks like he's angry." Carrie pointed out, seeing the enraged look on Cerberus's face. "H-he's scaring me, big brother..."

Carrie held Mason's hand in fear while Mason gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry Carrie, you'll be fine." Mason assured.

"Yeah, let me talk to him." Kodi suggested. "Dog to dog."

"You sure Kodiak?" Ren asked in worried before Kodi gave him a confident grin and said "Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"I highly doubt that..." Jack scoffed as Kodi began walking over to Cerberus with a calm smile as he greeted "Hey there! I'm Kodiak, Kodi for short. I know that you seem pretty upset, but right now, maybe you should relax and calm down, what do you say?"

Cerberus glared at him angrily before roaring into his face, causing his fur to poof up.

"Then again...maybe not." Kodi chuckled nervously. Cerberus unleashed his teeth and prepared to attack Kodi until Ren began running towards him and grabbed him before Cerberus bit him.

Ren managed to bring him back to us before settling him down next to me, Twilight, Kaede and Fluttershy before saying "That was a close one."

"Yeah, thanks for the save Ren." Kodi licked him in the face, causing Ren to laugh.

"Ren, Kodiak, please tell me that you're alright?" Fluttershy asked, flying towards him with a worried look.

"D-don't worry Flutters, I'm alright." Ren replied with a smile.

"Huh, that dog sure isn't gonna play around, huh?" Rantaro commented, tilting his hat a bit, which his pet raccoon, Gizmo, nodded in agreement.

"To hell that is! Somebody gotta stop him!" Jack exclaimed in shock.

"With pleasure!" Twilight perked up with a smile as she began to head towards Cerberus, but I stopped her and said "W-wait! A-Are you s-sure that's a g-good idea? What if something g-goes wrong?"

"Don't worry Jamie, everything is going to be alright." Twilight assured with an excited grin. "Besides, this is going to be amazing! Now defeating Cerberus and bringing him back to Tatarus will make sure our fates won't be sealed!"

"W-well..." I'm not so sure about this. This IS Cerberus we're talking about. I-I don't know how we can even defeat him or even make him obedient as Kodi.

"Trust me Jamie, just watch and learn." Twilight winked before walking over towards Cerberus as he began gnawing on one of the house rooftops' before noticing Twilight approaching him. "Hey, Cerberus! You look like you could use some obedience training! Magic Obedience training!"

Her horn began shining as she made a confident and determined look on her face while Cerberus let out a terrifying roar before charging towards her. I couldn't help but feel extremely worried for her. I-I have to save her! I can't let this happen!"

"Twilight!" I yelled before running towards her to save her until Ren came and took out his Hacking Gun before shouting "Paralyze!"

Ren shot out triple 'Paralyze' bullets at each of Cerberus's heads, causing each of them to be electrocuted.

"U-uh..." I stopped myself while I looked at Ren as he held a smirk on his face while Twilight's horn stopped glowing before turning to Ren and said "Ren, I told you all I can handle it!"

"I know, but you had us worried!" Ren retorted while Mason and Jack came over with serious looks on his face while I backed away a bit with a sigh of relief. Oh well...at least Twilight is alright. Though, I wished I could've save her. Ren is always the one saving us, well besides some of us here, but...I never gotten the chance to save any of them before...I wished that was possible...

"Leave this to us Twilight!" Mason assured, glaring at Cerberus as he managed to get the affects out of his body before growling angrily at them.

"Oh alright..." Twilight pouted before running back and staying by my side as we watched over them about to fight Cerberus.

"What's up with him? He looks pretty upset." Ren pointed out.

"Yeah, no kidding." Jack scoffed before cracking his knuckles. "I never thought I would've fought against something like this before."

"Technically, neither did any of us." Mason stated before sighing "But then again, this isn't my first time fighting against a weird creature."

Huh? So he face one more menacing than a Cerberus? But what?

"Alright! Take this! Burn!" Ren shot multiple 'Burn' bullets at Cerberus, only for the three heads to swallow them and gulping powerfully before letting out a smoking burp. Ren sweat-dropped from that before commenting "Okay, so that didn't work..."

Cerberus let out another monstrous roar before charging towards them. Mason raced towards it before jumping into the air with his bamboo stick in his hands. Cerberus attempted to bit him, but he evaded each of the three heads by jumping all over them before slamming the one in the middle with a powerful whack from his bamboo stick. Jack came up before grabbing Cerberus' left head's collar and tried with all his strength to throw him down. Ren aimed his Megaphone Hacking Gun at the left head while Mason distracted the other two heads.

"Alright, let's try this again! Break!" Ren shot a 'Break' bullet at the left head, taking great damage of it before Jack threw it on it's back while Mason landed next to him before putting away his bamboo pole behind his back. Cerberus was down while we all gaped at this before letting out loud cheers at this. Wow, I never really though that they would take down Cerberus like this. No wonder why they're so strong, and I wished I could have this strength...

"Phew, that was a close one." Ren sighed in relief before turning to Jack and said "But I gotta say Jack, you were pretty strong bringing him down."

Jack made a cocky and toothy grin before replying "Well I am one of the strongest outlaw bikers of the Yamaki Gang! Nice of ya to at least show me some respect."

"Well either way, I'm glad we manage to take it down for a while." Mason commented before turning to Ren with a soft grin. "Nice shot Ren."

"Heh heh..." Ren rubbed his head bashfully before we heard a groan before turning around to see Cerberus getting back up, causing them to get back in their stances until they saw it started to pout.

"Is it...pouting?" Kaede asked in confusion.

"I...think it is." I replied, blinking in confusion. Why is it pouting like that?

"Ooh, poor Cerberus!" Huh? We looked over to see Carrie and Fluttershy walking over and petting Cerberus' heads, much to our shock. "It's alright. You don't have to be afraid. My friends didn't mean to fight you." Fluttershy cooed, causing Cerberus to pant happily at that.

"Yeah! You're so cute!" Carrie giggled before giving one of Cerberus's heads a kiss on the forehead, causing them to blush before the heads licked the two of them, getting dog slobber all over themselves. "Tee-hee! Ahh, you're not so bad after all!"

"Huh, what luck." Jack sighed in relief.

"Tell me about it." Ren rubbed his head before walking over and touching Cerberus right head, causing it to feel relax before licking him in the face, causing him to laugh. "Huh, Carrie's right. He's too friendly to be evil."

"But why did he try to kill us before?" Kodi wondered.

"I...don't know." Twilight raised a brow while Fluttershy and Carrie gave him scratches underneath the chin, along with Kaede as she saw how cute and adorable Cerberus was really was. I still can't believe it. The guardian of the Underworld, the wretched monster that belongs to Hades, Lord of the Dead, is just so cute and friendly. But earlier, he was acting pretty aggressive, so why?

"Aww, he's just a big furry guy who got out of his yard, that's all. Right, Cerberus? Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" Fluttershy continued scratching him underneath the chin while the left head nuzzled her gently, along with Carrie and Kaede as they were nuzzled by the creature as well.

"Wow, I knew Flutters was good with animals, but that's awesome!" Ren beamed with a grin.

"It would seem so." Mason smiled, petting Cerberus's middle head as his two squirrels came out of his scarf and looked at Cerberus with awe and curiosity. "You know, I wonder if something happened to him that made him run away from his home."

"So it would seem." Rantaro tilted his head a bit. "But wow, never in my life that I encountered some mythical creature being a cute overgrown puppy."

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Jack agreed, crossing his arms in a huff. "So now what are we gonna do with it?"

"Can we keep him big brother?" Carrie begged, but Mason shook his head and replied "Sorry Carrie, but he needs to go back where he belongs."

"A-and besides..." I spoke up, gaining the others' attention. "We need t-to make sure that h-he needs to go back to T-T-Tartarus before those angry spirits Twilight spoke of might try and harm someone."

"Jamie's right." Twilight nodded in agreement before calling "Pinkie!"

Pinkie suddenly appeared out of nowhere from behind us and asked "Yes?"

"Whoa! Holy cow! Did anyone see where she came from?!" Ren exclaimed in shock.

"Do you have a ball I can borrow?" Twilight asked curiously.

"I have balls stashed all over Ponyville, in case of ball emergency." Pinkie replied bluntly before taking out a ball out of a nearby tree before handing it over to Twilight.

"Thanks!" Twilight smiled brightly before using her magic to levitate it and showed it in front of Cerberus's face. "Hey Cerberus! Look what I have!"

Cerberus widened his eyes in joy before Twilight made the ball distanced itself away from him until he got up and began chasing after the ball.

"Lucky..." Kodi pouted, a little disappointed that he couldn't have a ball to chew on.

"Well, it's for the best." Mason sighed. Soon, Twilight began running alongside Cerberus as she looked back at us and said "I'll be back as soon as I've returned him to the gates of Tartarus. Once he's back at home, there'll be no disaster!"

"T-Twilight wait!" I called, gaining her attention as I began chasing after them. "C-Can I come too? J-just to keep you...company?"

"Sure! I see why not! Besides, it's not that far! Just follow me!" Twilight said as she kept going with Cerberus chasing after her while I tried to catch up to them.

"W-Wait! Come back!" I called before racing after them. Can't she ever slow down for me?

"We'll see ya guys later! Bye!" I heard Kaede called as the rest of the gang waved goodbye to us while I continued to chase after Twilight and Cerberus. I still can't believe that I actually got to see the real Guardian of the Underworld, or here as known as the Guardian of Tartarus. I think I read about it in one of the sections of the 'History of Equestria' biography. As a matter of fact, I'm starting to remember about Tartarus now because it's also a part of our history.

Tartarus is known for being the Underworld/Hell of this world. A place where the dangerous creatures of all times that once tried to harm the order of peace and harmony were locked up for all eternity. It seemed pretty much mythical, but I found them quite mysterious and intriguing. I wished to solve the mystery behind all this, including the situation we're in.

I...always had a love with mysteries because they always had these unsolved things that many people had theorize and we try our best to solve its origins. I was known for being the type of mystery novelist to try and solve these kind of things, like murder, ancient artifacts, and such. Though, I'm not sure if...I'm the type for Twilight to ever like...

I know that I'm exaggerating, but if...what if Twilight doesn't see it in me? I mean, we're both trying to prevent a disaster that could possibly destroy Equestria, but seeing future me was quite surprising that it also got me panicking. But when I saw future Ren....he looked normal and claimed to come from the same timeline as me and Twilight's future self. So...what's the real truth behind it?

"Well...here we are." H-huh? Oh, I guess I was too busy with this monologue that I haven't noticed that we arrive to the gates of Tartarus. It wasn't anything new other than a giant cliff with a huge seal on the front.

"W-whoa..." I muttered before taking out my journal and began writing things down on my notebook, especially a little sketch of the gates of Tartarus. Hopefully, just nothing came out of this place. "S-so this is the place h-huh? It doesn't look so bad."

"Well sure, here on the outside." Twilight stated. "But inside...it really is a dangerous place where you're locked up for all eternity."

I widened my eyes as my expression turned pale upon hearing that.

"Oh well, it's time for you to go home Cerberus." Twilight smiled before throwing the ball straight into the cave as Cerberus chased after it and headed inside of the cave, but before it did that, it stepped on a muddy puddle that was nearby the cave and due to the impact of how strong Cerberus was, it caused a huge splash, getting me and Twilight dirty.

"O-oh..." I groaned with a bored look on my face. And I just got my suit washed the other day.

"Don't worry, we'll get ourselves clean up when we get back to Ponyville." Twilight assured, which I nodded in agreement. "Right now, we should get out of here before Cerberus might try to leave Tartarus again."

"Y-you're right..." I said before covering my mouth in deep thought before looking over at the entrance to Tartarus. How did Cerberus get out of there in the first place? It would seem strange for a guardian of keeping evil spirits away to just leave its post, right? Yet another mystery that I have to solve later.

Help...

Huh? W-who said that?

Help....Avenge us...save us.....

Huh? Who's saying that? I began to grew scared as I backed away as the voices keep shouting to me.

Save us from our despair....save us....

Stop it! Why am I hearing these voices?! I keep hearing from that cave! Are they coming from the gates of Tartarus? Then are these voices from Tartarus?

"J-Jamie? Are you alright?" I heard Twilight asked me in worried, but I didn't hear her as I kept backing away in fear.

Despair...is what took our lives from him....save us from...our...despair...

Despair...despair....despair....despair....DESPAIR DESPAIR DESPAIR DESPAIR! AVENGE US FROM OUR DESPAIR!

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I tried to run away in fear before tripping over and before you know, I blacked out. These voices....why do they sound so familiar to me? They...they feel so familiar to me....back then.....


"GET HIM!"

"Don't let him get away!"

Keep running! I don't wanna die! I...I have to live! Why? Why did it have to be me?! Why are they chasing me?! I kept running, and running, and running, and running until I hid behind an alleyway, and saw the ground running through the streets, not noticing me gone. I let out a sigh of relief before walking over to the other side of the alleyway in hopes of finding a place to stay away from them. I-I don't wanna die...what did I do to deserve this? I-is this because....of us being unaffected by 'it'?

As I continued to exit out of the alleyway, I saw a nearby television store as I witnessed a news coverage about something.

"I am live today with breaking news. Apparently, the government has plans of a special project that involves saving the lives of many others as he states, but apparently, this was a lie." The news anchor reported. "For you see, someone leaked info about the government planning on only sending the nine people that will be sent off for protection. If you see these people before, then please contact to the Anti-Void Organization."

The moment I saw those pictures, my expression turned pale as I saw myself on it. But...who would leak this? Sure I'm not feeling infected, but...why? Sooner or later, I noticed some people looking at me with shocked expressions, realizing my identity upon seeing those pictures on the news. I began backing away in fear from them before running away in fear before they had the chance to report about this organization chasing after me! I-I...why?! Please! I don't wanna die!


....
....
.......
...........H-huh? I slowly began to open my eyes before looking around to find myself in a bed and saw Ren and the others having worried yet relieved looks on their faces.

“Jamie, thank goodness you’re alright.” Rarity sighed in relief. “We were wondering if you were ever gonna wake up.”

“Yeah, you sure gave us a scare.” Rantaro chuckled.

“Rantaro! This isn’t funny!” Kaede scolded.

“She’s right! What if something happened to Jamie?!” Carrie exclaimed.

“Well sooorry.” Rantaro waved it off.

“Ugh…” Ren sighed in exasperation before turning to me with a soft smile and asked “So how are you feeling Jamie?”

“I-I think I’m feeling alright…” I nodded before looking around the place. “W-where am I?”

“You’re in the Ponyville hospital. You’ve been knocked out for almost a week.” Ren explained.

“Luckily, it was only your right arm that gotten hurt, so the doctor say that once you’re awake, you can just go home and rest your arm.” Mason explained. “It should take about a week for your arm to completely heal.”

“W-what?” I asked before getting back up before wincing in pain. I looked over and gasped upon seeing my right arm being in a cast. “W-what?….”

“Oh right, you accidentally tripped over and twisted your arm.” Spike explained. “It’s no big deal.”

“Yeah, at least you’re alright.” Kaede sighed. “You had us scared there for a second there.” Kaede pointed out.

“N-no way!” I exclaimed as my expression turned pale upon seeing it. “D-Do you guys know what this means?!"

"Uhh...you've been asleep for almost a week is shocking?" Jack questioned before scoffing "What's so wrong about that? I like sleeping on my bed almost every day."

"N-no! This is what my future self had! H-he had an arm cast! And..." My expression turned pale upon seeing this as I began to piece it together. "Oh no....we didn't change the future..."

"What?!" Jack exclaimed.

"Are you saying that we still haven't change the future?!" Kodi gaped at that. "How?! Didn't we disaster-proof all of Ponyville?"

"We did, so what went wrong?" Kaede asked.

"No no no! We can't let this happen! What would Twilight s-say?!" I exclaimed before realizing something. "W-wait a minute, w-where's Twilight?"

"Well...." Ren rubbed his head bashfully with a worried look. "I don't know how to explain it...but she's been getting too strongly addictive with it."

"Yeah, she began to increasingly get over dramatic lately because of the many signs she's been getting." Mason nodded.

"Yeah, like the paper cut underneath her eye and her mane badly ruined." Carrie pointed out while I jaw-dropped in shock upon hearing that.

"No no no! It's becoming worse and worse as it goes!" I exclaimed, holding my left hand onto my head with a panic look on my face. Now Twilight and I have one of the signs! What are we gonna do?!

"Wait...did you say that your future self has one of those injuries?" Rantaro questioned, glancing over me while he leaned against the wall.

"Y-yes." I nodded with a worried look. "My future self had an injured arm and an eye patch while Future Twilight had an eye patch as well, including a scorched spandex black suit, frazzled mane, and a paper cut under her right eye."

Rantaro glanced away from me as he was in deep thought of that. I-I wonder what he's thinking about.

"Well don't worry Jamie! We'll still stop this disaster!" Carrie smiled happily before turning to her brother and asked "Right big brother?"

"Indeed." Mason nodded with a smile. "Though I can't help but wonder about these signs...what could they lead?"

"Don't know, all I know is that all this helping out around town was all for frigging nothing." Jack scoffed.

"Hey! We were just helping Twilight out!" Kaede retorted.

"Kaede's right, we just need to make sure the town and possibly all of Equestria didn't get dangerously destroyed by this disaster she and Jamie spoke about." Ren added, agreeing with Kaede. "I mean, I trust them with all my life for that."

I blushed on that comment, seeing that Ren has complete faith on a purple unicorn and a guy like me. Though, I can't help but wonder about his future self that appeared right after him. It's just seems...weird that he looked totally normal than our future selves now that I think about it.

"Tch! Whatever!" Jack scoffed.

"Jeez, I sometimes really don't like that attitude of yours." Kodi stated with a blank look.

"We all don't." Mason sighed, upsetting Jack a bit on that comment.

"U-um..." I spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. "Everyone, I'm s-sorry if I'm d-disturbing you all or something, but I-I was wondering on what was happening while I was knocked out."

"Well...it wasn't that special really, but Twilight kinda took it to the extreme." Ren shrugged as he began to explain the events while I was knocked out.


Flashback

"This is bad! This is bad!" Twilight kept chanting as she was pacing around the library with an extremely look on her face. "Not only did Jamie get knocked out, but came back with a broken arm in the process!"

"Twilight, calm down." Spike said, sitting down on the couch as he watches Twilight panicking. "Jamie is going to be alright. The doctors said that he should be back to normal in no time."

"No Spike! It's all my fault! If I didn't bring him with me, I-I would've prevented this!" Twilight cried out. "This is bad..."

"Well things can't get any worse, right?" Spike chuckled before feeling his stomach gurgling a bit before he spat out a scroll, accidentally hitting Twilight straight in the eye.

"Yowch!" Twilight screeched, rubbing her aching eye before widening her eyes a bit. "Oh no!"

She rushed over to a nearby mirror with a panic look on her face before gasping and becoming more and more concern.

"What's the big deal, it's just a 'lost dog' flyer." Spike assured, picking up the scroll. "I guess the princess hasn't heard we found Cerberus yet.

"It's not that, it's this!" She pointed towards the small cut on her left cheek.

"...A paper cut...?" Spike questioned with a doubtful look on his face. "Come on, Twilight, you really need to toughen up. Just clean it out and you'll be fine."

"The cut's in the exact same spot as the scar on future Twilight's cheek!" Twilight exclaimed as she continued to look at herself in the mirror. "We haven't changed the future at all! The disaster is still coming!"

Sooner or later, Ren and Kodiak entered the library as they wanted to check up on her.

"Hey Twilight, I just thought I could visit you and-" Ren cut himself off before seeing Twilight pacing around the library in a giant circular hole that she created. "Uhh...okay? What's happening here?"

"Ren!" Twilight beamed in excitement before sighing "Thank goodness you're here! Wait, what are you doing here?"

"I just came to tell you that Jamie should wake up by several days, so no need to worry." Ren chuckled, rubbing his head bashfully.

"Why are you looking so worried?" Kodi asked curiously.

"Why?! Because of this!" She pointed to her left cheek as they looked over to the small paper cut she had.

"A paper cut?" Ren asked.

"So what? You can always wash it over or put a band aid on it." Kodi suggested, not bothered or getting what Twilight meant.

"No! It's one of the signs that future me had! If the disaster wasn't caused by Cerberus getting loose, then what could it possibly be?"

Spike let out a chuckle before saying "I dunno, but maybe you ought to give the pacing a rest. You've worn a groove into the floor!"

"Yeah, pretty surprising really." Ren added, surprised to see that happen. "Jesus christ, how on Equestria did you do that?"

"I don't have time for another one of your lectures, you guys! This is serious!" Twilight scolded.

"Our lectures?" Spike, Ren, and Kodi asked in unison with incredulous looks.

"I did everything I could think of to change the future. But it didn't work." Twilight slumped down with a disappointed and worried look before smiling and said "So maybe it's not what I do...Maybe it's what I don't do!"

"Say what?" Ren asked as she teleported out of the room before reappearing with a serious and solemn look on her face while she stood still.

"Uhhh...." The gang gave her blank looks of confusion as she looks at them with a smile and said "If I stand right here and don't move a muscle until next Tuesday, I can't possibly do whatever it is that future Twilight and Jamie wanted to warn me not to do!"

"Okay, that's just ridiculous!" Ren exclaimed.

"Yeah! How are you gonna eat, sleep, or drink?!" Kodi added, but Twilight was busy staying focused, causing the two to sigh in exasperation while Spike walked over with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Oh really? So...no matter what happens, you're not gonna move a muscle, huh?" Spike smirked. "Then maybe you won't mind if I...eat an entire tub of ice cream!"

Twilight's eyes twitched a bit as Spike headed over to the kitchen and five minutes later, he came back with a tub of ice cream as he began eating it.

"Ooh, that looks so good." Kodi licked his lips before walking over and begged Spike to give him some, which Spike happily applied before giving him a lick. "Thanks!"

"No problem!" Spike chuckled.

"Spike, Kodiak, stop!" Twilight demanded through gritted teeth. "Think of the stomach ache!"

"Stomach ache, huh?" Spike chuckled. "That's future Spike's problem."

Ren sweat-dropped from that comment before saying "Umm...you do realize that'll happen if next Tuesday occurs?"

"Meh." Spike shrugged as he and Kodiak continued to eat some ice cream. Ren let out a sigh before walking and said "Oh well, if you can't beat them, join them."

"Oh no you don't Ren!" Twilight exclaimed, wanting to whack him upside the head but couldn't. "Ren! Don't!"

"I'm sorry Twilight, I just can't help it." Ren rubbed his head with a light chuckle before asking "So Spike, care to share some more ice cream?"

"You betcha Ren!" Spike nodded before giving him another spoon as the three began eating the delicious tub of ice cream, much to Twilight's irritation. Soon, they heard the door opened as Rainbow Dash, Mason, Carrie and Jack entered.

"Yo! You there Twi?" Jack called.

"We just came back to tell you that another Pegasus just got back from Baltimare with an all-colear and-" Rainbow stopped herself as the others noticed Ren, Spike, and Kodi eating ice cream while Twilight remained still like a statue.

"What's...going on?" Mason asked with a serious look before seeing the three eating ice cream. "And why isn't Twilight stopping you three eating ice cream?"

"Yeah! Aren't you gonna stop him?" Rainbow laughed at Twilight while Ren, Spike, and Kodi laughed alongside her.

"She can't! She thinks that not doing anything for the whole week is gonna prevent an disaster." Ren chuckled.

"Yeah! She like literally took it too serious!" Kodi added before licking into the ice cream tub.

"AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Jack and Rainbow Dash laughed while the other three felt concerned about that.

"Umm...I'm not so sure if that's a good idea." Kaede pointed out. "Twilight, this doesn't sound like a good idea."

"I-I have to try!" Twilight stated, still standing like a statue.

"Oh, this is too rich." Jack snorted. "Hey Twilight! There's a damn rat right behind you!"

Twilight gasped a little before looking back in shock, causing more laughter from them, much to her irritation.

"Wait, wait, wait, let me try!" Spike suggested as he grabbed a feather from the desktop and began tickling her with it, causing Twilight to hold her breath.

"Uh...is that a good idea?" Carrie asked curiously. "She looks like she's about to burst."

"That's cause she's about to, and it's gonna be hilarious!" Spike smirked as he continued to tickle her as Twilight continued to hold her breath and tried not to force out some laughter.

"Hey! Let me help!" Kodi offered before using his tail to tickle Twilight's belly, causing her to turn her face more purple than usual.

"Oh boy, this is the part where we back away." Ren said, getting up as he held the ice cream tub in his arms as everyone backed away as Twilight couldn't take it anymore as her horn glowed as she picked them up with her magic and threw them across the room, causing Spike to accidentally belched out some green fire, hitting Twilight with it.

"YOOOW!" Twilight shrieked before shaking her head to dowse out the fire before noticing everypony's shocked faces. "What?"

"Oh no..." Rainbow muttered.

"Damn..." Jack blinked in shock.

"What happened?" Twilight asked, her voice rising.

"Oh my gosh Twilight! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too! It was a total accident!" Spike exclaimed.

"Show me." With a defeated sigh, Kaede took out a small mirror out of her pockets and showed it to her and one look at the mirror shows that she had a terrible bad hair, much to her shock. "Oh no! This is the same mane cut as future Twilight!"

"You know...it really doesn't look too bad...." Rainbow chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, you could always go to Rarity and ask her to help fix your hair." Kaede suggested.

"Yeah! Whenever I have a bad hair day, my big brother and Elena always helps me out to fix my hair." Carrie smiled nervously.

"It's true. Her hair really disorientates a lot." Mason nodded, remembering a few bad hair incidents his little sister had.

"I don't care how it looks! It's just another sign that the future hasn't changed! Not doing anything didn't work either!" Twilight complained before sighing "Oh, I wish there was a way to know what was going to happen so I could stop it!"

Everyone looked at each other in worried until Spike widened his eyes, coming up with an idea.

"If you want to see the future? I might know somepony who can help!" Spike smirked.

"You do? Who?" Kaede asked in confusion.

"Don't worry, it's for the best." Spike winked before walking out with Twilight before she said "Well I guess I got no choice. I'll see you guys later..."

"Umm...see ya Twilight." Ren waved goodbye as both Spike and Twilight left the library while everyone looked at each other in worried. Ren soon took another bite of some ice cream while giving some to Kodiak before noticing the others looking at him with deadpanned looks.

"What? Want some?" Ren offered, which Carrie raised one hand, but the others sighed in exasperation. "Seriously what?"
Flashback Ended


"I-I see..." And this mystery keeps adding more up. These accidents keep giving us signs of the 'disaster' that's coming next Tuesday, so what could it mean? Unless....hmm....

"Ah, so it seems like you're finally understanding, huh?" Rantaro smirked, causing me and the others to look at him in confusion.

"Rantaro, do you know something about the disaster?" Kaede asked curiously. "Because we're running out of ideas right now and I don't know how long till Twilight can keep this up."

"Yeah! She's gone to the brink of isolating herself from the others!" Kodi added. "We gotta do something and fast!"

"We know Kodiak, but how?" Ren wondered.

"I could tell you guys..." Rantaro formed a smirk, which the others noticed.

"Alright, what's the frigging catch?" Jack demanded.

"Well I can tell you guys what it all means...for a million bits."

....Once again, his offers always remain baffle to us all.

"Ugh, how about something that doesn't involve paying stuff like that?" Kaede asked.

"Yeah, and we don't even have that much bits." Carrie pointed out.

"Yeah, so just hold your horses please." Ren stated before realizing what he said "Heh heh...just ignore that last one."

"Ugh...you're all just wasting my time." Rantaro scoffed before walking out of the hospital room. "Well at least maybe that your friend has already begun to figure it out."

With that, he took his leave while the others looked at each other in confusion on what he meant by that.

"I wonder what he figured out about the future?" Carrie wondered.

"Yeah..." Ren wondered before turning to me and asked "What do you think Jamie?"

"I-I-I don't know...I-I'm just confused Ren." I sighed, unable to come up with an answer. I began thinking it over and began slowly putting the pieces of the puzzle. Future me having less damage, future Twilight having tons of injuries, and future Ren looking fine but claimed to have come from the same timeline as us....so.... "Ugh..."

"Something wrong?" Mason asked, detecting my discomfort.

"I-it's just that! I-I don't know! I just want to stop t-this disaster as much as Twilight!" I exclaimed in shock. "I-I just don't know what to do anymore!"

"Jamie, calm down!" Ren yelled, causing me to panic again.

"I-I can't Ren! I'm just w-worried on what's about to happen!" I exclaimed. "I-I'm just scared okay?! I-I just don't know how to deal with the future!"

"Huh? What are you saying?" Kaede asked.

"I-I'm just scared...I just d-don't know what to do..." I sighed, admitting my reasons. "The truth is, I-I just want to help Twilight with this, but I soon began putting the pieces and possibly found out what our future selves tried to tell us...but I'm not sure if it's right."

"So what? Just tell her on what you think." Jack shrugged, but I shook my head and replied "I-I can't...it's just ridiculous. You guys said so yourselves that she's too self-absorbed on trying to solve this mystery on our future selves' warning. I-I just don't know anymore..."

"Jamie..." I felt my shoulder being touched as Ren gave me a soft and encouraging smile. "Don't worry dude, I know you'll do well. You're a smart dude, and I know you'll make the right decision. I mean, I get where you're going. I mean, it's a hard time for me to make the right decisions too, but we gotta keep moving and not give up. If you have your friends and family by your side, they'll help and support you to the end."

"B-but...I-I never had anyone by my side..." I sighed sadly.

"But what about your 23 sisters?" Kaede asked.

Oh...right.

"W-well...they're the only exception, but still..."

"Then you can't give up." Ren stated. "Like I said before, we'll always be by your side to the very end James. We'll always stay by your side no matter what. Besides, the future might be scary, even I'm not ready for it."

"Really?" I asked incredulous.

"Yeah, I don't know what I wanna do in the future, but I know it'll be an awesome dream of mine to make it into reality. So if you keep backing down from it, then you won't be able to complete it. We'll all be ready for when it's time to confront the future, so we have plenty of time."

Ren...you always encouraged me with your words, so I don't know how to describe it. I-I guess...maybe I could give it a try.

"W-well..." I rubbed my chin in thought before turning to them with a soft smile. "T-thank you Ren..."

"Don't mention it. Just thought you needed it." Ren chuckled.

"But even so Ren, I'm afraid that he and Twilight will be too late to stop the disaster in time." Mason said, much to our confusion.

"Why do you ask?" Kodi asked curiously.

"Have you already forgotten? Today's Monday." What?!

"What?! N-no way!" I exclaimed in shock. "I-I gotta go and tell Twilight!"

"But wait, what about you being here in the hospital?!" Kaede questioned.

"D-Don't worry. I'm fine now. My arm will heal someday soon. Right now, we need to go and warn Twilight before it's too late!" I replied while the others nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry, I'll go over to the nurse and tell her that Jamie is now feeling better and can walk!" Ren offered before running out of the room and headed over to get the nurse while we remained here in my hospital room.

"Why the hell do I have the feeling that this is totally gonna be a bad idea." Jack sighed.

"Because it's probably will..." Mason sighed.

"Hey, come on! Have some faith in once. Who knows what might happen?" Kodi chuckled nervously while Carrie thought it over.

"But...do you think Twilight will listen to us? She won't accept anything else until the disaster doesn't happen." Carrie pointed out.

"Well I sure hope so. I don't know how long it's gonna take for her to make her stop acting so crazy and bend-up about it." Kaede sighed.

She has a point. Twilight is quite aggravated on wanting to revert our fates from the future, but I think I got it now on what happened...I hope so....


Later
Ha...ha...ha...man, I never ran this much in my entire life before! We soon arrived to the Golden Oaks Library as I tried to open the door until I hit in the face with it.

"AH!" I exclaimed while the others were shocked by what happened to me as I heard a gasp before holding my right eye and looked over to see Twilight, and they weren't kidding about her mane being messed up and having a paper cut, but what caught me off-guard a bit was seeing the eye patch around her eye.

"Jamie! You're awake!" Twilight sighed in relief. "I'm so glad that you're alright! You had me worried there!"

"S-so I figured..." I chuckled nervously.

"Tee-hee, what's up with the eye patch?" Carrie giggled, seeing the eye patch attached to Twilight's right eye.

"Pinkie gave it to me after she made me hit my eye against the telescope." Ooh, that must've hurt, huh?

"Yep!" Pinkie appeared in front of us, causing some of us to let out a yelp as she continued "I have eye patches stashed all over Ponyville, in case of eye patch emergency!"

"Who in their right mind would use eye patches for emergencies other than that?" Mason questioned.

"Don't know, but it makes them look like a pirate!" Pinkie laughed before noticing something about me. "Oh! Guess that means you need one too Jamie!"

"W-what?" I asked in confusion while the others turned to me and gasped a little in shock.

"Damn, that's one serious black eye." Jack commented while I widened my eyes in shock as Kaede noticed that I wanted to see how bad it was as she took out her small mirror for me to see as I gaze upon my face, seeing my right eye all swollen from when I was hit by the door.

"Oh no...and I just got o-out of the hospital..." I sighed sadly. So it would seem that this marks one of the signs from the 'disaster'.

"Don't worry Jamie! Leave it to your auntie Pinkie Pie!" Pinkie appeared before me before putting an eye patch around my right eye while I smiled softly at her.

"T-thank you..." I thanked with a soft grin. It was...sorta nice of her to do that for me...

"No! Jamie has one of the signs! The disaster is gonna happen!" We turned around to see Twilight started to grow extremely worried and concern about this before she exclaimed "Luckily, we can hurry over to Canterlot and stop time!" Wait what? What does she mean 'stop time'?

"Stop...time?" Kaede asked in slight surprise and confusion.

"Yeah..." Spike came out of the house, still eating some of ice cream tub in his arm before taking a large bite of one. "Twilight's planning on going over to the Canterlot Archives and using a spell from the Starswirl The Bearded Wing to stop time in order to prevent the disaster from happening."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "T-Twilight! Y-you need to think about this! T-this has gone too f-far. M-maybe there's more to the forewarning from what our future selves stated."

"Can't talk right now Jamie! I have to go!" Twilight said.

"But you can't! What if we're wrong?" I asked in confusion.

"Then how do you explain our future selves looking terrible?" Twilight asked.

"But what about F-Future Ren looking f-fine?" I questioned, which made Twilight realize about that.

"Oh right...I almost forgot about that. Look, I just don't know." Twilight shook her head in frustration. "Right now, I think it's best to head over and stop time until I can figure out what's going on!"

"B-but-" Suddenly, Ren grabbed me by the mouth as he began dragging me away from the others before letting me go once they were away from them for a good distance. "R-Ren! What are you doing?"

"Sorry Jamie, but I can't let you tell them on what you found out." Ren explained, much to my surprise.

"W-what? Why?" I asked in confusion.

"Because...well....let's say I just can't. Besides, wouldn't this count as a good lesson for Twilight? You know, about being ready for the nearby future and junk?" I blinked in surprise of that before humming in thought.

"W-well...you raise a good point, but what if she freezes all of time? I-I mean, is that even possible to do that?! I'm just so confused!" Ren immediately covered my mouth the moment I yelled before whispering "Listen James, you need to calm down and relax. Stop getting agitated on the things you don't get."

"I-I don't get agitated that much..." I muttered, loud enough for Ren to hear.

"Well even so, you need to relax. Let Twilight figure this out and even if she freezes all of time, she'll learn about the disaster your future selves mentioned and happily brings everything back to normal and finally learns her lesson."

Huh...I never really imagine Ren to come up with that much. Hmm, I guess for an average kid like himself can come up with intellect stuff, huh? I wonder...if he has some sort of hidden intelligence inside his head? I guess...I-I guess I must've underestimated him a bit...

"...Okay...I'll trust you on that Ren." I said, glancing at him while Ren nodded in agreement before we walked back towards the group with weak grins on our faces. "U-Umm...Twilight? C-Can we come too? Just want you to be safe."

"Well..." Twilight thought for a while before smiling on that offer. "Well okay, the more the merrier, right?"

"Yeah, you said it." Ren rubbed his head bashfully with a nervous chuckle while the others looked at us in shock.

"Ren, Jamie, are you two crazy?!" Kaede exclaimed.

"Yeah! You're like literally gonna stop time, you know!" Kodi added.

"Shh!" Ren shushed them before whispering "Don't worry, we'll make sure that she doesn't do that. Trust us."

"Are you sure?" Jack asked.

"Course we're sure." Ren winked with a toothy grin. "Just let me and Jamie go with her, Pinkie, and Spike to find out about these archives back at Canterlot and we'll try to see if we can stop her or not."

"Well...alright." Kaede sighed.

"Are you sure you two can handle this on your own?" Mason questioned. "Do you not need any require help?"

"W-we can do this...I-I hope so..." I muttered, feeling a bit worried about this. I-I just hope for my sake that Twilight realizes that this is wrong and hopefully listens to us for our reasons, but she's too stubborn and too focus on wanting to stop whatever disaster our future selves warned us about.

"Well then, I'm coming too." Kodi offered as he stepped up with a determined look. "Besides, you never leave a pal behind."

"Heh heh, you got that right." Ren chuckled before scratching him underneath the chin before turning to the others. "Don't worry, I think we should be back by tomorrow morning or so, just good luck."

"Okay, good luck you guys." Kaede smiled softly, along with the others while Jack crossed his arms in a huff, not eager to say goodbye that easy.

Oh well...it would seem that we got ourselves a new objective...we're going to sneak into the Canterlot Archives to find ourselves a time-freezing spell that'll make time all frozen...if that was possible, that is....

I just hope that Twilight tries to at least tries to calm down from the situation...


Later
Ren's P.O.V.
Well I guess I'll admit one thing, this is actually gonna be pretty cool sneaking around the place, eh? We were going out in a little recon mission wearing black spandex spy-like suits because we were going in and steal valuable info about those time-stopping spells. Now that I know this is ridiculous, but like my future self said, I have to let this happen because this is the only way that'll make Twilight see how wrong she was and learn a valuable life lesson here.

Well besides that, I look cool. It makes me feel like I'm Sly Cooper, or Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible. You know, that awesome franchise with all the cool spy stuff, assassins, enemy organizations. Oh, after this, we should go watch some Mission: Impossible Fallout! That's the best movie in the franchise!

Sooner or later, we finally arrived to Canterlot, Twilight began galloping out of the area, Pinkie bouncing happily behind with Spike following as well, eating an ice cream cone with Kodiak too. Well I would say that Spike should stop, but I would say let him have it. Besides, eating ice cream always helps you relax whenever you feel tense, right?

Soon, we arrived to the streets of Canterlot while Twilight turned to us with a serious look on her face and said "Okay, the Canterlot archives are right over there! Let's move!"

"O-okay!" Jamie nodded with a nervous look on his face as Twilight began hiding in the shadows while Pinkie and Spike just walked around with nonchalant expressions as me, Jamie, and Kodiak sweat-dropped on seeing Twilight like that.

"B-but umm..." Jamie called nervously. "T-Twilight...I-I don't think we need to sneak around. I-It's not illegal to walk around Canterlot."

"Especially if it's your old home." Kodi added.

"Exactly, so don't take this serious." Spike agreed, taking another chomp of his ice cream. You know, I could go with some ice cream right about now.

"Guard!" Unfortunately, Twilight didn't listen to any of us and struck a pose near a statue. We all gave her sweat-drops on this as she turned to us with an irritated expression and said "C'mon you guys!"

Oh well, at least this might be fun to do at least. We did as she asked as we made different poses with me giving out a Sonic The Hedgehog Thumbs-up pose while Jamie did the Thinker Pose, for Pinkie, she did a pose that had a silly look on her face, and Spike, he just had that bored expression on his face. A Royal Guard came by and past by us, smiling, like he really wasn't paying attention at all. Guess he loves his night shift job or something.

"Phew...that was close." Twilight sighed in relief.

"I still don't know why we have to wear these things." Spike stretched part of the suit he was wearing with a confused and irritated expression.

"Well lucky for me that I don't have to wear it." Kodi muttered, which I nodded in agreement. I mean, he IS a dog for crying out loud.

"Aren't we wearing them for fun?" Pinkie questioned.

"No, there's nothing fun about this!" Twilight shushed us.

"Umm...T-Twilight, maybe you need to calm down." Jamie asked politely. "I-I mean, d-doesn't anypony come around at night t-time?"

"Not now Jamie, we need to focus on the task!" Twilight stated. "The only way to prevent this disaster is to stop time! Time spells are kept in the Star Swirl the Bearded wing, the most secure section of the archives. That's why we're sneaking around!"

"And how do you know this?" I asked curiously.

"Because future me and Jamie mentioned about it when we were asking them some questions." Ahh, I see. So that explains why they couldn't been able to tell you guys what was going to happen.

"W-which might've been a terrible thing to do..." Jamie sighed sadly. "I-If we just let them finish...then m-maybe we could've f-figured out w-what was the d-disaster..."

"Don't worry, I understand how you both feel." I said as we continued our way through the Canterlot Archives as I placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "If I saw my future self, I would've totally be shock and kept bombarding him with questions all day."

Jamie gave me a soft grin, seeing how I understand about that as we tried to look for the Archives Twilight spoke about.

"Hey guys, where's Pinkie Pie?" Kodi asked as he noticed that Pinkie wasn't around.

"What the heck? Wasn't she here with us?" I asked, blinking in surprise as we looked around the area.

"M-maybe she went on ahead of us?" Jamie suggested.

"I...guess." Still though, I'm starting to get worried for her. If I know Pinkie Pie very well, she would do something quite crazy that will blow our minds unexpectedly. Besides that, she loves randomly popping out of nowhere like a certain robotic bear character I've once seen a while back in a certain anime.

"Come on guys! Let's go!" Twilight called us, which made us sigh as we continued our way as Twilight hid behind the bushes that had too many twigs in there.

"U-Umm...Twilight? M-maybe you should c-calm down and maybe-" Jamie offered until he was grabbed by her and pushed into the thorny bush.

"Not now Jamie! We need to stop ourselves before it's too late!" Twilight shushed.

"O-Okay..." Jamie sighed sadly as the two tried to get out of the bush, but gotten a part of their suit ripped off after getting caught in some branches coming out of the bush they were hiding. Me, Kodi, and Spike gave each other confused looks before shrugging it off and continued our way till we finally saw the front entrance to the Canterlot Archives.

"There it is, let's go." I said as I tried to enter the place until I was lifted up from the air by Twilight as she held me against with her magic.

"What are you doing Ren?! We can't enter the place from the front, we'll get caught for sure!" Twilight exclaimed before pointing over to see a couple of guards guarding the front entrance.

Well they won't mind if we just ask them politely, but this is Twilight we're talking about, so...yeah...

"So what do you think we should do then?" I asked curiously before seeing the small smirk on Twilight's face. Uhh...what's she planning?


Later
Well...this isn't what I expected, but alright. Twilight made us climb up from the window just around the back as I helped Kodiak and Spike climbed out of there and Jamie was trying his best to climb out of it.

"Come on Jamie! You can do it!" I said, encouraging him a bit.

"I-I know...I-I just need to calculate my jump for good and-" Before he could finish, Jamie accidentally slid off the ledge of the window and let out a yelp of surprise before falling on his face.

"Are you alright?" Kodi asked while Spike and I helped him out.

"Y-yeah..." Jamie said as we managed to get him back on his own two feet while he winced at his broken right arm. Even thought it was still in a cast, he would still hurt his arm if he kept moving around.

"Don't worry Jamie, you'll be fine." Twilight assured before she started crawling around the floor while we continued to walk around like NORMAL people and ponies, as well as dog and dragon.

"Ugh, let's get this over with." Spike sighed irritably as we continued to find our way till I noticed Jamie standing still as he was looking at something.

"Something wrong James?" I asked, walking towards him.

"O-oh! I-it was just that...isn't that the archives over there?" He pointed over as I turned around and saw a door that lead to the archives.

"Huh...how did we miss that?" I asked.

"I...don't know." He shrugged until we heard a sound. It sounded like...it was coming from above. We both slowly looked up and became shocked to see who was coming down.

"Pinkie?!" We both exclaimed in shock as we saw Pinkie coming down from the ceiling with some sort of gear strapped around her.

"Hey you guys! Look at what I brought!" Pinkie chuckled before coming down the ground before taking the thing off of her. "Thought it would be useful to bring."

"...Pinkie, are you sure you're not a secret spy agent?" I joked while I remained shocked by what we just witness. Holy crap, that was just like from when Tom Cruise tried to come down from the ceiling while trying to steal info from the first movie.

"Nah, that's silly Rennie." Pinkie chuckled. "I mean, I can't be that one guy who would neutralize the enemy forces because that would be weird."

"Ah...are you talking about Metal Gear?" I asked with an excited yet surprised look on my face.

"Yes, Metal Gear!" Pinkie nodded.

"Metal Gear?" Jamie asked in confusion.

"Metal Gear." I answered.

"Yep, Metal Gear." Pinkie smiled.

"What?! Ren? Jamie? Pinkie?!" Uh oh, looks like Twilight came back, along with Spike and Kodiak. "H-how did you get here Pinkie?"

"And why are you guys keep saying 'Metal Gear'?" Spike asked with a raised brow before taking another bite of his ice cream.

"Oh, I just came down from the ceiling." Pinkie smirked while Twilight blinked in confusion before sighing and said "Never mind...but how did you guys get here so quickly?"

"O-oh...umm...well..." Jamie hesitate before slowly pointing over to the doors as Twilight widened her eyes in shock upon seeing them.

"What? How did I even miss that?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"I have no clue." I shrugged before we walked over and looked through the metal bars that's keeping this place locked tight. "But we don't have a way in here."

"Well i-it would make sense..." Jamie muttered loudly as we glanced over to him as he continued "S-Starswirl The Bearded was a legendary wizard who create many spells, so even when he pass away thousands of years ago, his legacy remains on..."

"Ah, that would make sense." Kodi nodded in agreement. "...I think."

"Not again..." Jamie whined, realizing that he said it all aloud.

"Anyway, besides all that..." Twilight looks through the metal bars to get a closer look of the archives. "Look at all those priceless magic scrolls. There are more than I ever imagined."

"Indeed." Jamie agreed, walking over with a soft smile before beaming in excitement. "Just think about everything I could learn from the great wizard you talked about Twilight!"

"Yeah..." Kodi cleared his throat, gaining all of our attention. "About that..."

"What's wrong Kodi?" I asked in concern.

"There's a guard coming our way!" Kodi pointed his paw over to the left side of the hall as we saw a shadow of a guard proceeding towards us, much to Twilight's shock.

"Oh no! What do we do, what do we do?!" She dug her head in her hooves and tremble in fear as we stood there with the guard walking towards us.

He stopped in front of Twilight, causing her to look up while the guard gave her a smile and said "Hey Twilight, haven't seen you in a while. Let me open that for ya."

The guard's horn glowed as his magic managed to open the door for us, allowing us to walk inside.

"Oh..." Twilight chuckled nervously at the guard, blushing a bit. "T-thanks!"

"...Well that was generous of that guy to allow us in." I commented, smiling a bit.

"Y-yeah..." Jamie nodded before turning to Twilight and asked "Y-you must've been quite famous around here in the archives, h-huh?"

"Yeah..." Twilight nodded. "I do love coming here everyday and read all these books and scrolls around the archives."

"Wow, that's an impressive feat." Jamie smiled happily at that, which made Twilight blush at that.

"I-it's nothing..." Twilight rubbed her cheek in embarrassment before clearing her throat, getting back into her serious look. "B-but anyway! Let's keep going!"

"Right!" We all nodded before entering the Starswirl The Bearded Wing and proceed to find the scroll Twilight's looking for.

"Oh no!" Huh? We looked over to see Twilight gazing herself at a mirror, seeing what she looks like. "Look! I look just like future Twilight...the last sign has come true!"

"Yeah...i-it really does..." Jamie nodded in agreement, seeing himself looking terrible as well.

"And that's bad, right?" Kodi questioned.

"Come on!" Twilight exclaimed as she looked through everything in order to find it while the rest of us did the same, except for Spike and Kodiak as they shared the ice cream with each other.

"O-oh, where is it?" Jamie asked in worried. "We can't find it!"

"Are we even sure there's a time-stopping spell, Twilight?" I asked curiously, which made Twilight upset again.

"I know there it is! But I. Don't. Know!" Twilight exclaimed dramatically before slamming her head into a box filled with scrolls.

"Well...maybe we should stop?" I asked, which made Twilight popped her head out of the box of scrolls and gave me a serious yet irritated look.

"Stop? Stop?! We can't stop this Ren! The fate of Equestria is in our hooves!" Twilight exclaimed angrily.

"T-Twilight! Please!" Jamie begged, gaining her attention. "L-look, I wanna stop this as much as you do...but you need to stop!"

"B-but-"

"No....please." Jamie pleaded. "I-I think I figured out what's this disaster is."

"Y-you have?" Twilight gasped in shock before asking "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"W-well...I-I..." He looked over to me, wondering if it was alright to tell her the truth. I nodded, seeing now that it was the only way in order to calm Twilight down. "You see..."

"Hey guys look!" Kodi pointed over to a nearby window, seeing the sun rising back up.

"Well Twilight, looks like it's over." I stated. "It's officially Tuesday morning."

"Nnngh, no!" She immediately over to the window with a scared look. "Tuesday morning, the disaster! Incoming!" She pushed Spike away and covered herself with her hooves while we stood there in awkward silence, seeing nothing happening.

No nuclear explosion, no big blast, no meteor crashing into the planet, just...nothing. It was...just like any normal Tuesday morning.

"I-I guess I was right..." Jamie spoke up, placing his hand on his chin in thought. So it would seem...that the disaster was nothing, huh? Well...that's a bummer.

"Good morning Twilight, Ren, Jamie, Kodiak." Whoa! Holy cow! Did anyone see Princess Celestia just appeared out of nowhere like that!? "Love the new hairstyle, Twilight. Lovely morning today, isn't it?"

I couldn't help but grinned at that before saying "Sure is, Celeste. Lovely and peaceful. Good morning by the way."

"Good morning to you too Ren." Princess Celestia smiled before taking her leave. Seriously though, didn't anybody noticed her walking by?

"I don't get it..." Twilight got back up with a confused look on her face. "Why isn't anypony surprised to see me sneaking around in here?! Is it possible there never was a disaster? That I've just been making myself frantic over nothing?!"

I wouldn't say 'frantic'.

"Y-yes Twilight." Jamie answered with a worried look. "T-that's what I-I was trying to tell you, but..."

"But you kept cutting him off because you went too crazy on wanting to stop this 'disaster' Twilight." I finished Jamie's sentence while Twilight jaw-dropped on that before turning to Jamie with a nervous look and asked "I-is that true, Jamie?"

"Yes, w-we both been worried over nothing. It was because we were so worried and didn't let the future handle itself. I-I was scared to say anything..." Jamie explained. "But someone told me that as long as you have your friends and family by your side, then they'll help create the future together."

Twilight blinked in surprise before smiling over at him. "You know what? I think that's a great lesson we've leaned today."

"So wait, I'm confused." Kodi raised a brow. "If future Twilight and future Jamie wasn't gonna warn you guys about some disaster, then what were they trying to tell you?"

Jamie and Twilight looked at each other and let out giggles.

"I don't know, but I do know one thing."

"We look completely ridiculous." Jamie smiled a bit. "Say T-Twilight, for now on, w-we're gonna solve problems as they come, and stop worrying about every little thing."

"That I agree, Jamie." Twilight smiled happily at that idea.

"Which means no more late night pacing?" Spike grinned at that.

"No more late night pacing." Twilight nodded, "If only we learned this lesson a week ago, we wouldn't have had to go through all this."

"Yeah..." Jamie nodded before realizing something. "...Actually, there was something else I wanted to tell you."

"Yes Jamie?" Twilight turned to him with a curious look on her face.

"I think the message our future selves wanted to tell us...was to not worried about the future." Jamie smiled before chuckling "I-I guess we shouldn't have bombarding them with questions, eh?"

Twilight chuckled at that before replying "Yeah, guess so. But how did you figure that out?"

"It isn't that obvious upon seeing ourselves look exactly like our future selves." Jamie pointed out, which made Twilight look at herself with a slight blush.

"...Yeah, I suppose you're right." Twilight sighed. "And here I was, worried for nothing at all..."

"Yeah, but at least everything's back to normal." I sighed in relief. Speaking of which...now that I've done what future me asked from this note. What am I gonna do with it?

"Hey guys! Look at what I found!" We turned to see Pinkie popping out from the shelf with a scroll in her hooves.

"What is that?" I asked curiously.

"Well it doesn't stop time...!" Pinkie explained. "But it lets you go back in time! It seays you can go back once, and it only lasts for a few moments. Does that help?"

"I...guess" Well that's a bummer. But I guess it's right to not stay in time for THAT long for many reasons if any of you watched many time-travel movies.

"B-but I don't see the point now anymore now that we know the truth..." Jamie replied.

"Wait...I think Pinkie might be onto something!" Twilight beamed in excitement. "Now we can go back and tell our past selves that they don't need to go berserk with worry about a disaster that's never gonna come!"

"Are you s-sure?" Jamie asked in worried.

"Trust me Jamie, this will work!" Twilight nodded before swiping the scroll away from Pinkie's hooves before saying "Pinkie, you're such a genius!"

"Woo-hoo!" Pinkie shouted in excitement.

"So...this will mean that you guys are gonna travel back in time to warn yourselves?" I asked in confusion. "Are you sure...that's a good idea?"

"W-well...only one way to find out." Jamie shrugged as Twilight began chanting the spell as the wind started to shook, and some magic force began cackling around them before in a big flash of light, they were instantly gone.

"Well...that's that." Spike commented before gulping another bite of ice cream before groaning a bit. "Ooh...my stomach."

I couldn't help but smirked at him at that, realizing that he finally got that stomach ache.

"Well...I guess you deserved it for not listening to yourself, eh?" I joked.

"Yeah....you can say that again Ren...Ooh..." Huh? I looked behind me to see Kodi on the ground, rubbing his stomach in pain. "I don't feel so good..."

"And of course you had to get a stomach ache as well, Kodiak..." I shook my head in amusement before turning to Pinkie and asked "So Pinkie, could you tell me how on earth did you even do all that spy stuff?"

"Sorry Ren, but there are some things that even your best friend has to hide." Pinkie grinned brightly while I slumped my head in disappointment. Dang it! Oh well...at least I can learn by playing many Metal Gear games...I think.

"Oh well..." I sighed before slumping my head against the wall, accidentally getting a book to fall onto my head. "OW!"

"You okay Rennie?" Pinkie asked in worried.

"Y-yeah...I think so..." I rubbed my aching head before picking up the book, seeing it opened. "Huh? What is this?"

These words...I can't even read them. Guess there in some weird wording or whatever.

"What's what Rennie?" Pinkie asked curiously.

"I mean this book. It has some weird words in it." I said, showing her the book but she returned a confused expression.

"But Rennie...I don't see any words in it." Huh? She's kidding right? I looked over it and saw the weird language was still on the book.

"But...I can see them just fine." I pointed out. I don't think Pinkie would just flat out make it all up, so what's going on? Maybe I can ask Twilight and Jamie for when they come back from their little time traveling trick.

"Ooh! Maybe you have this magic ability to see things unlike the others!" Pinkie suggested, causing me to raise a brow at that. Why do I have the feeling she's referencing someone?

Suddenly, we saw a giant ball of light appearing in the room with both Twilight and Jamie appearing out of it.

"Waste your time...worrying...about..." Twilight froze upon seeing her and Jamie back in our original time. "Ugh! I can't believe I just did that!"

"Did you tell them about the cool birthday present?" Pinkie asked curiously.

"N-no Pinkie, we were trying to tell ourselves about not worrying about the future." Jamie explained.

"Yeah, and now we figure out what future Twilight and Jamie was warning about." Twilight explained. "I guess you were right Jamie. Sorry if I didn't listen to you before, Jamie."

"Heh heh...i-it's alright Twilight. I get that alot." Jamie smiled a bit before frowning. "Though I wished we warned them sooner or later..."

Hmm...really? Well...

"Well...why not allow me to go back in time?" I suggested, shocking the two. "I mean, I still have the message future me gave to your past selves. So why not let them have it?"

"That...could work." Twilight smiled at that idea. "But are you sure you can handle it Ren?"

"Course I can, Twi! Just leave it to me!" I grinned at that before handing Jamie the book I was holding. "Oh and Jamie, hold onto this book."

"Huh? Where did you get this?" Jamie asked curiously.

"I got it after it fell on my head while you guys when time-traveling." I replied. "But...I just want to see if you and Twilight could figure out what it says...or at least if Twilight can see the words."

"What?" Jamie asked in confusion.

"Don't worry, you'll figure it out. Right now, I should get going." I chuckled before turning to Twilight and asked "Twilight? Would you mind?"

"Umm...okay Ren." Twilight nodded as her horn glowed and hit a beam at me as I was wrapped around in a ball of light and was transported inside it.

"WHOOOOOAAAAAA!" I screamed as I was going through a dimensional link-like portal. Holy cow! This...Is...Awesoooooooome!

Sooner or later, I saw a big light heading towards me as I went through it and fell down on the ground before seeing my surroundings. I was in the Golden Oaks Library, but the big difference was that I was in the past from last week. Jamie and Twilight...I-I mean, the past selves of Jamie and Twilight were right in front of me as they began uncovering their eyes from the giant flash.

"Hey you guys!" I waved happily at that as they looked at me with jaw-dropping expressions.

"R-R-Ren?!" Yep, I bet they're more shocked upon seeing me just transport myself like that.

"Yep, it's me!" I placed my hands behind my head and made a toothy grin at them. "Just to answer your questions. No, this isn't a dream and I'm from the same timeline like your future selves."

"Really?!" Twilight grabbed me by the sweater's collar and began shaking me violently as she demanded "Tell us what's going on?! Please tell us! We need to know what's going to happen in our future! You need to tell us right now!"

G-god! Calm down Twilight! No need to do that, you know!

"T-Twilight! Calm down!" Jamie stopped by grabbing her by the shoulders and dragged her away from me, much to my relief...Until he came and started shaking me violently too. "Please tell us! Why did our future selves looked like that?!...Actually, why are you still looking normal unlike our future selves?"

"Well you see...I'm not sure if I should tell you that." I chuckled nervously.

"What?! Why?!" Twilight exclaimed in shock.

"Well I'm not sure if that'll break the laws of time travel or not, or maybe you guys might start bombarding me with questions like you did before with your future selves, right?" Jamie and Twilight blushed in embarrassment, realizing that I had a point. "But overall, I do have a message to give you!"

"Y-you do?" Jamie asked incredulous as I took out the note out of pockets and handed it to them. Jamie and Twilight looked at each other in relief and awe as the former bowed his head repeatedly to me and chanted "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Heh heh, no mention it James." I chuckled before he turned serious and said "But don't open it just yet! You need to give it to my future me!"

"R-really? Why's that?" Twilight questioned.

"Don't question it! Just give it to him! And while you at it, tell him I said hi." I chuckled with a toothy grin and said "As well as time traveling is quite awesome! It makes me feel like I'm Marty Mcfly from Back To The Future!...Only except that I don't have a time traveling DeLorean..."

"...What?" Seriously? She doesn't know? Oh well, makes sense. But right now, we need to get her and the others to see the trilogy once we're done with this crap.

"Well anyway, see ya next week!" Iwinked before he disappeared into the magic ball of light, heading straight back into our time. I was going through the dimensional link-like portal as I smiled happily as I was about to head back in my own time. Phew, that was a close one. Glad that we're done...

You...are one of the ones....

Huh? W-who said that?

You are one of the ones...who can shine the world....from the darkness....and despair...

Those words? Why...do they bring a familiar ringing to me? Suddenly, my thoughts were cut-off as I was immediately gone through the light and landed on my feet. Phew, finally, back home safe and...what?

This certainly isn't the archives at all! I was in some place...a weird one too because the area I was in was all white. Strange...what's happening?

"Mr. Loodan..." Huh? I noticed a door over to my right as I walked over to it and peeked inside of it...and gasped upon seeing....me. But he wasn't alone, there were two strangers in there with me.

"Mr. Loodan, we need you to think it over." One of the people said, much to past me's anger.

"No! I have the right to decline it! Why should I do this?! It's not fair to just straight out abandon my family!" Huh? Abandon our family? Why am I talking about? "I won't do it and that's final! I'll never agree to something like that!

"We know, but this is very important, so please, think about it." Huh? What is it? What is my past self trying to say?

"No...I have the right to decline. I'm sorry....but I won't do it." Do what? What is he saying? What's...going on?

"...Very well, but call us when it's right. But just remember...you are one of the ones who can shine the world...from the darkness and despair." That line...why? Just why is it so familiar to me? Before I could figure out what was happening, I felt a flash of light appearing before me and I was sucked back around the dimensional portal and was blasted right through it.

"WHOOOOOOAAAAA!" I was immediately blasted right out of the portal and landed back on my feet before looking around, seeing myself back in the Canterlot Archives.

"Ren!" I turned around to see Pinkie, Twilight, Spike, Kodi, and Jamie looking at me with surprised and relieved looks on their faces.

"Hey you guys..." I waved at them while I was still confused on what I just experienced.

"Ren, did you manage to tell them?" Jamie asked curiously yet a little excited.

"Well no." I answered, much to their shock. "But I did gave them the note and told them to give it to my future self, so that'll help."

"I sure hope so..." Twilight sighed.

"But wait, even if they do give it to Rennie and presumably figured out what was happening, why are you two still like that?" Pinkie asked curiously, causing us to blink in surprise on how accurate she was on that.

"I...don't know. Seems like it's some sort of time paradox or something." Jamie shrugged.

"Well either way, I'm glad it's all over with this many time-traveling business." I rubbed my head bashfully before turning to Jamie and asked "So Jamie, did you take a look at the book?"

"O-oh! I-I have Ren! Both me and Twilight did!" Jamie nodded. "But for some reason, only I was able to see the strange writing, but neither did Twilight and Pinkie."

"It's true, and Jamie seems to can't read the language." Twilight explained. "And I couldn't because me and Pinkie didn't see the writing."

"I see..." I don't get it. Why is it that only me and Jamie can see the writing, but Twilight and Pinkie can't. It seems pretty weird. "We should probably bring it back and tell the others about this, as well as...what I witnessed."

"W-what do you mean?" Kodi asked, still feeling his stomach in pain. I chuckled a bit before picking him up from the ground and carried him on my back as I said "Oh trust me, I don't know what I saw when I cross that portal, but I think it might be a clue."

"A-A clue? D-do you mean about our missing memories?" Jamie questioned, which I nodded.

"Well you can explain that when we get back to Ponyville." Twilight suggested before picking Spike up from the ground and carried him on her back.

"Ohh...my stomach...I...I think it's all that ice cream...I thought the stomach ache would be future Spike's problem...but now I am future Spike. Ohh..." Spike rubbed his aching tummy, which made us all laughed at that.

"Come on, future Spike. Let's get you home." Twilight chuckled.

"You said it...future Twilight." I joked, causing the others to laugh at that as we began leaving the Canterlot Archives. Well, I would say this time-traveling journey was probably the best thing I've ever done. Best part of all is that I get to time-travel and it was pretty awesome!

"So Ren..." Jamie came over to my right and showed me the journal I found. "Do you really think it's possible that this book might hold something?"

"Don't know. What do you thnk?" I asked curiously.

"Well...I-I just don't get it why Twilight and Pinkie can't see the writing...but I can, but can't read the language. It must be from the ancient times when Starswirl the Bearded had it." Jamie replied. "So...maybe it might be a clue?"

"I guess so, but no worries." I made a toothy grin at him and said "I know that you and Twilight can decipher on what it said."

"Well...I'm not so sure if it's right to take it from the archives, especially if it belongs to Starswirl the Bearded." Jamie pointed out, feeling worried about it.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Princess Celestia and Twilight will understand. Just be patient." I assured with a grin.

"O-okay..." He sighed before tucking the journal behind his notebook. "Though...I do wonder what's inside of this book..."

Me too Jamie, me too...and I want to wonder...what did I just witness. I saw myself, but from the past talking to some strangers at a weird place. I didn't get a good look on their faces, but they looked like they were in some black suits. And I'm curious to know what my future self was talking about with those guys...Ugh, my head. I feel like I'm getting a headache all of a sudden.

Suddenly, I heard a burp from behind me as I gaze at Kodiak, who was now resting on my head with a calm expression on his face as he mutters "Ahh...I feel so much better."

Oh well, in the meantime...I guess I can put him to sleep on my bed once we get back home. Then...we can talk about on our discoveries. Then hopefully, we might be getting on the right track onto finding a way back home...


Meanwhile
"So you're saying that you wished for my Changelings to go over and invade Canterlot while I disguised myself in there without anypony knowing it's me?"

The mysterious figure nodded as he was in the throne room of the leader of the bug-like creatures kingdom. The figure he was talking to was a bigger black bug unlike the servants here in the kingdom. It looked similar to a pony's body, but had a twisted unicorn horn, a pair of tattered insectoid wings, and stands as tall as Princess Celestia. She even had sharp pair of dangs and dark green eyes with elongated oval pupils, along with a teal mane and tail, blue-green chitinous plating over her midsection, and wears a small black crown tipped with blue orbs.

"Indeed my dear queen Chrysalis." He nodded.

"Well..." Queen Chrysalis smirked at that idea before suspiciously walking over to him and asked "What's in it for me?"

"I have heard rumors about a certain wedding taking place there between the Captain of the Royal Guard and one of the princesses, presumably Princess Celestia and Luna's niece." The figure explained. "Think about it. A wedding shows many love than you and your Changelings have ever witnessed. Once you suck up all of their love, you all can live on forever, just like before. After all...You own me my life debt after I broke you all out of your prison when Celestia trapped you in that volcano. So...you owe me."

Queen Chrysalis smirked at that and replied "Well...I do enjoy a little snack. Very well...this shall be a great joy of all of us enjoying our latest taste of love!"

"Good...but I do have to warn you. They're might be a bit of trouble, what with these humans in Equestria might be trying to stop you all from achieving this goal." The figure warned, only to receive a scoff from Chrysalis.

"I do not care about these strange 'humans' you speak of. They are of no concern for me." Chrysalis turned to her army of Changelings and announced "Hear me out my loyal subjects. We are going to Canterlot and planned a sneak attack on those ponies for disowning our existence, for never accepting our love, and...take their love from us." She licked her lips just thinking about it as the rest of her minions let out cheers, agreeing with their leader.

The figure himself scoffed and said "As always, her arrogance and ego will be her downfall. Like the many fools I have encounter a millennia ago back then...Besides, it's fun to see her do that."

"What was that?" Chrysalis turned to him with an irritated look on her face.

"Nothing my dear Chrysalis. But you know, it's fun seeing your Changelings like this, despite being controlled by you." Chrysalis gave him a glare as he continued "Is this perhaps of your...hive mind? With you being queen and all that."

"...I do not need your pleasure. Even without my hive mind, the Changelings know their leader and need me because I'm the only one who can support them." Chrysalis boasted, which made the figure turned his head away.

"Very well..." The figure began taking his leave out of the Changeling's castle.

"And where do you think you're going?" Chrysalis asked.

"I'm just heading out. Because right now, there's someone else I need to go see." The figure chuckled. "After all, he owns me his life-debt after I helped him escape from his prison."

"Really? And who are you referring?" She asked suspiciously, but the figure went silent before answering "...Sorry, but you are going to wait. Soon, my plan will work after all."

"Really? Your plan?" Chrysalis scoffed before asking "If this plan involves me and my Changelings being used by the likes of you by suggesting to invade Canterlot, then-"

"That is true, I'll admit. However, if it's world domination against all these pitiful creatures, then no. I have no interest in ruling a boring world such as this. Even to this day, it's ironic that these specimens still haven't learned their lesson." The figure chuckled darkly while Chrysalis narrowed her eyes at him before he began taking his leave. "But right now, I must go. After all, my newest comrade will soon help me gain back what I lost..."

"Whatever..." Chrysalis scoffed before returning to her throne. "Just get out or else I'll order my Changelings to suck out all of your love."

The figure started to let out a chuckle before saying "Well that will be too bad...since I possess no emotion since the day my masters brought me to this world..."

Chrysalis went silent at that as the figure began leaving her castle and began heading out of the Changeling kingdom.

"Soon....just soon will I gain back my powers from them..." The dark figure chuckled as his eye began glowing crimson red. "And then...Equestria will learn the true meaning of 'hope'."
To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long and if it wasn't good or not, but right now, I'm just having some personal problems right now! But overall, it's starting to calm down. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this latest chapter and bye-onara!

P.S. - Has anyone seen Back To The Future trilogy? Because that's a great series to watch!

Now, let the credits roll!

PreviousChapters Next