• Published 28th Jan 2018
  • 11,735 Views, 485 Comments

Z.B.S.L: Zack's Big Sexy Ladies - Sage the Ero Harem Kami



A black guy ends up in a Equestria were the females are hot as all hell, shits about to get real my friends.

Comments ( 43 )

Hey Sage, thanks for the update and I'm sorry you couldn't continue this:pinkiesad2:. Though I am excited for what else you have cooked up in store for us:twilightsmile:.

It a shame, that it over but I enjoy the story while it lasted and I understand that feeling. Hope this new one re ignite that spark of creativity, and don't worry I went to a lot of stories before I found the one that stick and have been going strong.

And hey with Ronl clearly been a boxer I can imagine an ark on your story that is a old classic that everyone just love to see. The tournament ark! It could be even a team tournament and he could participate with Big Mac.

Or make it more interesting and make it a 3 vs 3, Ronl and other 2 male characters or OC vs Big Mac, Shining Armor and Zephyr. "The brother tribe trope!" Wouldn't that sound promising?

9994228
Of course I will need context to what the story will be about so I will wait and see when it posted but if it works, a tournament could be an interest ark. The question would be 'what could be the price?' maybe the cliche of money, a date with a model, a 'moderate' wish granted by the princess, be a guest of honour of the galloping galla or a ticket for that matter…maybe a house in the nice part of Canterlot (almost a mansion, and located where the nobles lived) the possibilities are endless.

Hey, Sage. I'm so sorry to see the drive left you. I get what that's like. Also, I still feel guilty for never getting around to a proper Anime Opening. I actually had, like, five to six shots worked out but they seemed so generic... anyways! When, or if, you start this other story, how much of the kinks will you incorporate into that one? This story had a HUGE list of fetishes! :rainbowlaugh: I should know, we talked about some of them back in the day, like the bitch suits, hah!

When you publish the other story, send a note if you can get around to it. Maybe this time there's an Anime Opening possible!

9994323
All the links I had originally will be there my dude and I'll send ya a note when I do get it up and running.

9994326
Thank you, Sage, much obliged!

9994326
I will wait for the story then dude.

aw man another on that i liked is cancelled

Damn sorry to hear that pal im sad that the story is gone but i understand. by the way is the story all genderbented just curious

9994411
Thanks.

9994457
Don't worry, the next one will be better.

9994489
Yes it is.

9994496
Sorry.

9994550
I look forwards to what you might write, even if I wanted to see this end

I wish it wasn't like this,but i understand why you did it. Hopefully the next story will be just as good if not better than this.

starts crying his eyes out seeing this great story being canceled, he had tried to use his magic to hit the 'Un-Cancel' button but it didn't seem to work and the story remained canceled.

Aw man!! That's so disappointing man!!

9994612
That's just how it I man but I will try to get better.

9994609
Hands him a tissue and whispers soothing words about it'll be better.

9994604
It will I promise.

9994550
So he's a boxer? What kind of boxer is he? An out boxer, a Slugger or a Swarmer?

9994633
He's a mix of everything along with being a kickboxer.

that's a shame to hear yet not unheard of I still read this story now and again but it will be missed.

9994550
Ok thank you for letting me know

Damn... that sucks. I was so looking forward to it... Well, have fun. If you ever reconsider though, I'll be waiting for your return. IF you reconsider. But for now, I'll just accept it like this. Good luck.

9994635
Try to remember that each style has its pros and cons man, that's important.

i looking forward and new idea to give you.

Looking forward to it

9994635
it is sad that you cancelled the story I was really hoping it would carry on but I guess everything has it's endings

Aww man. I loved editing that story with you, why would you cancel it, man?

9995169
He has no spark to carry to keep this story going

I'm sad that this story is dead this early but can't wait to see where this new one will go,hopefully Ron's story will be even better then then this one.

Sucks that you had to can this story...here's hoping that your next story makes more progress.

9997066
Just know I'll be here offering support any way I can.

shame u ended this story short, I was actually enjoying it, including the clop. But if u dont want to reume it, you hav your choices, but I will support you. :)

10055785
try doing a redo of this story but with a new idea

I see your OC is based on the character "AFRO THUNDER ' from the video game "READY 2 RUMBLE".
I loved that game.

It would’ve been great to see this story continue

Login or register to comment