• Published 26th Aug 2017
  • 9,712 Views, 619 Comments

Soldier of Three Armies - Mr Dorito

Comments ( 41 )

Well this is getting even more interesting

The rebels have good intentions as well as following someone like Mothma. Yeah, they're in such free fall they'll miss hell all together

long live the new eternal empire

“Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate or fair. And make no mistake: here, you face death.”

Ras al’ gul- Batman begins.

I figure Thrawn would have Venators. They are his style.

But how can Nightmare be around when the EOH. Again the Equestrian part is the biggest weakness of this whole story.

Long live the Empire! with Twilight and Spike.

Worth the wait.

Treya, Vectivus, Valkorian, and now Malgus. I'm tempted to start calling this Revenge of The Old Sith.

Well worth the wait, this chapter was. Act 2 will be fabulous, I can already tell.

I saw that I’ll subtle bash at the new Star Wars movie SD1 with the big laser. I loved it, really was a shitty design.

Also I hope they turn Ezra, him twilight and spike would be a cool team, and Ezra seeing some of what Thrawn dose as expectable and needed. That would be cool.

Gideon took out the Darksaber and set it on the table.
“So what will it be Miss Kryze?”

“I did quite enjoy the available holovids of Count Dooku fighting.” Thrawn whispered.

:twilightblush::twilightblush::twilightblush:

“You haven’t beaten me. You have sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke.”

i.imgflip.com/vuhld.jpg

“GET OUT!”

Pony POV reference?

“SIR!” The officers saluted before carrying out their tasks.

I've just been watching Kessen 3 playthroughs and I'm reminded of this.:twistnerd:

“Good. Do so, but I believe even the Rebels would applaud my work here.”

Even Scum Has Standards

Ezra Bridger
Jedi Padawan/Imperial Prisoner
Hand of Thrawn Fortress, Nirauan, Empire of the Hand

Oh...

“My name is Barriss Offee. Pleased to meet you.”

OH!

Warrior of the past, come forth. DARTH MALGUS! ”

Okay, I've gone over this again and...there's a bit I feel isn't a great idea.
It's the Ansel Hsiao bit.
Look, I get it. The design wasn't great.
And to have characters point that out is fine. One can even work closer and examine the reasoning of why the First Order is seemingly only focussing on bigger and bigger guns both in-context and out.
But...taking a real person, putting them in a story and generally just ranting...it does neither side any favours.
Even if he actually said this, it's not even very insightful. You can do better with the theme of in-context criticism. This just looks rather bitter and if he hasn't actually said this himself, it looks as though a fan is twisting the word of a respected Lucasarts associate to fit with his own opinions.

I'm sorry to be blunt but I just don't see any way this benefits the story or really adds anything.
Please don't think that I am any less enthusiastic about your work.

And so the plot thickens and I love it.

I know who the tusken Raider is he is A'sharad hett good choice he's a powerful Jedi are you going to add jorus c'baoth clone are you going to add Darth jadus in Star Wars the Old Republic video game he disappears into the unknown regions

10335972
Well I mean Hett is an obvious one. A few are also pretty obvious if you do your research but I’ll reveal some in the next chapter.

I don’t have plans for C’baoth but Jadus is a maybe.

Nice new picture for the story👌🏻

Sheev Palpatine

Is that really his first name?

10504903
Nah i get the content and who is speaking.

I just always Sting myself when i hear something from earth in star wars.

10505495
Yeah I like to mess around in my fics. I think I’ve stated before I’m only taking my writings seriously if it’s part of the job and I’m getting money out of it. But I do use fanfics to practice and ease my mind.

10505528
Welp still story itself is fun. GL with next chapter and job (i have to go and do my own stuff)

10505529
Thx, you as well. Don’t be a stranger, let me know if you need help with any fics concerning Star Wars, some Halo, or some RWBY.

10141963
There’s been more than a few fanfics where the elements separated Luna and nightmare rather than destroying he/it(?) out right

10547611
but Nightmare is a part of Luna

10547799
Usually those interpretations tend to treat nightmare a bit like a separate personality

10550392
Yes, which makes absolute sense

Interesting, Applejack is being manipulated and she doesn't even know it.

hope you can release more chapters soon

I await eagerly for the next chapter!

10550420
Are you agreeing with me or being sarcastic? Because in text I can’t tell

10655058
Basically in those interpretations nightmare moon (NIM) is generally the result of Luna developing a split personality disorder from her isolation and resentment (both given and felt) and the recessive personality (NIM) becomes the dominant one (this is usually still a willing choice on Lunas part). Then in the premier the elements strip away NIM this leaving Luna in control but unknown to everyone else NIM is still around just lacking a physical form (think Voldemort pre goblet of fire)

10655087
ah, yes that is the theory I go on. not the poscession. takes some of the blame away

10715132
This saddens me greatly, but I do understand your choice. Thank you, at least, for writing and sharing what was done over the years, at least, this ranks among the best stories I've read on this site.

10716120
It means a lot to receive such praise. Don’t worry, I’ll post a summary of the events afterwards I planned.

If you’re looking for a MLP fic don’t read this one.

In the beginning it gave the impression Twilight and Spike would be essential characters, however once you get past that, they soon fall out of fashion; having little presence and next to no consequence in the story. Somebody else already addressed this 9960108 and the author deflected this valid criticism 9960348. That’s perfectly fine if an author writes for fun. Arguably that’s the best kind of passion you would want driving the author writing a story. But this is not a pony fanfic.

I stopped reading this story halfway. I post this as a warning to anybody who may be interested in reading this for the first time so they do not waste their time, like I did.

10895577
No worries. It was about halfway through when I began to realize that I didn’t enjoy writing about the ponies but didn’t wanna quit either.

It’s a deadfic anyways and stopped writinG MLP. Currently writing a RWBY fic.

10895703
Understandable. As long as you’re having fun.

Login or register to comment