• Published 5th May 2017
  • 4,508 Views, 366 Comments

I'M NOT SHORT, I'M A MINI ASS-KICKER! - ArkKane



when a man becomes a Dwarf in Equestria... ah forget it I need a drink!

  • ...
49
 366
 4,508
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 22 )

Well when given the chance using the beasts or weapons of the enemy against them is an option... and yeah like Orgran needed to be more OP. *sits back and watches as he continues to get more OP with a bag of popcorn*

Fluffy?! Who the fuck got that idea also a nether borne pet/weapon? Okay that'd unexpected

It was abit short but it was indeed enjoyable.:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy:

To dam short, liked the ending though.

WE NEED MORE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

overpowered? Surely you jest.

8674386
BITCH GET BACK HERE AND READ THE LATEST CHAPTER!

8891452
I would do what Orgran did. Mainly because humans have three traits that are shared between all of us, and we try our whole lives to suppress them.

Warlike, self destructive, and parasitic.

You beautiful hairy bastard. Godspeed.

Will this story have any sex scenes, implied or otherwise, where the woman does most or all of the work?

9027411
there is one clop chapter.

9222175
Things. Things that no mortal mind can comprehend. :rainbowderp:

9242742
OH NO IT'S A INFECTION CALLED YELLING DISORDER! QUICK GET TO THE QUARANTINE ZONE!

Looking forward to seeing more of this mini ass-kicker after having binged the story so far.

*pokes the spot that should hold the next chapter button* why? Why you no update this hilarity and epic dwarf shenanigans!?

*sees the story is canceled*


me: *my reaction*

OH FUCKING COME ON!! THE STORY IS CANCELED?!

9780194
Same thing I thought.

Why have canceled such a great work of art that many people enjoy

9931510
because it got out of control way too quickly and I couldn't motivate myself to try and pull it back in, don't worry, Orgran will return, just not through this chaotic mess of a displaced fic.

Login or register to comment