• Published 21st Apr 2017
  • 8,679 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls of My Life 2: Old Flames and New Flames - Wildcard25



Spike returns to his hometown of Ponyville and reunites with old friends and old flames reignite, much to his shock

Comments ( 14 )

Great way to end this series. Bravo good sir bravo

As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Hopefully however, there'll be a sequel showing the shenanigans Spike and his harems get into during their collage years.

Nice ending. And even seems open for potential sequel, if there ever rises inspiration in writing one.
Great job.:yay:

He23t #4 · May 2nd, 2019 · · 1 ·

An amazing story to the end.

I am really crying because this just ended.... But I'm also crying with joy because it ended so beautifully!

Well done, Wildcard25! Bravo!

Well, a wise proverb once said:

When one story ends, another begins.

Back in my mind, something else screams out...
"PARENTHOOD!!!"

Boy, I would like that kind of arc in his story:rainbowlaugh:

This was a glorious way to end this. It didn't feel too rush at all & those photos that Spike got to look at in that special magazine from his harem were phenomenal! Wild, can I get a link to artist(s) that made those photos?

Anyways Wildcard, it was honor to have read this sequel, since day one & now we wait and see, you're next step. Job well done :twilightsmile:

Not only you made a great Spike harem story, you also made a great sequel to it. If this is the last story of The Girls of my Life, then I respect that. I can’t wait to read your other stories!

What's next for a different harem for Spike?

9616918
I would agree with you, if it was something like airsoft or paintball hell even at a Renaissance fair but that not what they did, grown men went into the woods to "hunt" imaginary monsters you cant say that's not really bizarre.

If there is a third story, then it ought to include sexy moments with Celestia and Luna, especially since they would have been informed of the girls’ sexy moments with Spike.

Another thing that could happen in a possible Girls of My Life 3 is that Spike moves into a large house with all 20 of his girls and becomes a father.

20 including:
The Dazzlings
Vinyl Scratch
Octavia
Trixie
Fleur de Lis

Login or register to comment