• Published 19th Jan 2017
  • 5,648 Views, 67 Comments

Strictly Academic Curiosity - CarcinoGeneticist



Spike and Rarity are married now. Twilight's still curious about it. Rarity still doesn't mind sharing. Literally.

  • ...
20
 67
 5,648
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 59 )

Holy shit, my dick catapulted out of my pants seeing this sequel.

Very fun story, good job!

Wow, this actually happened and just as good as the original! Hope you'll come back to this after THAT promising proposal by Rarity. :raritywink:

speaking of me and my magical prowess… did you know I know a shrinking spell?”

>shrinking

pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw1668_small.jpg

Seeing this story made me interested in the other stuff you wrote, so have a follow and a bunch of added stories to my "special" bookshelf.

ayh

Hmm, don't dragons have a magical resistance or something? I think it was mentioned in the episode where Twilight magic'd up a moustache for Spike but it didn't stick around long. Of course that seems to change depending on the show's writer. But if you go with that, then wouldn't a growth spell for Rarity make more sense and be more practical magic wise?

Great story and you did an excellent job in your descriptions.

7881279 The mustache didn't stick around for long because Twilight used the counter-spell to take it away.

7880625 You might want to get that reattached at your earliest convenience. And might I suggest you stop putting Trebuchets in your trousers. That's just asking for trouble.

7881133

I wouldn't want to be the one cleaning after a "growing" spell.


But knowing Twilight, she might know both ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm so glad this finally gets a chance to see the light of day.
Good luck with it! I hope the fine people of fimfiction will like it.

How I wish I could write porn this well. Lovely stuff!

ayh

7881284 Thanks, it's been a while since I saw the episode. Still, I think a growth spell would work, they do have that big cave they live in after all, plenty of room for a growing couple. :raritywink:

Wonderfully written!

Holy Celestia!!! I was looking forward to this, even though the first story really covered a lot...Made me wonder how else could up...

Definitely reading this,,,I always wondered how Twilight was really understanding that Spike and Rarity where in a mature relationship w/o Twilight not really knowing what's up until she caught Spike at Rarity's place the first time...

Let's see what you got..:twilightsmile:

I like where this is going. I like where it's been.
I just like everything about this, really.

7881279 Yeah, I was also thinking a Growth spell for Rarity( and Twilight) might be better. Or maybe a "turn into a Dragon" spell to really shake things up.:pinkiehappy::derpytongue2::moustache:

Speaking entirely for my own preferences, the draconic cunniligus was great, but for me, I can't think about literally being tied up in a giant tongue without thinking of that gross moment at the end of New Nightmare. And at a certain point (around the double-dicks that were almost the size of Rarity) I stopped being able to follow how what you were describing was anatomically possible, which really kills the mood.

My favourite part was the character interaction, and the rather amusing beauty secret. All in all, good on you. I'm going to go look and see if you actually wrote that encounter with Twilight.

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t mean to… gossip,” Twilight stammered at last. “I’ve just been really curious lately about it… a strictly academic curiosity, of course… and I hoped you wouldn’t mind if I asked…”

Suuuuuuuuuuure.

Awesome to see this finally come out. This is going right to the top of my reading list. :twilightsmile:

Ive only been waiting for a follow-up story since, you know, I first joined the site forever ago. You kick ass, broski.

This hits all the right marks!
Can't wait for part 3!!

Aw shieeeeet, son, new CG story ftw! :yay:

I wasn't expecting this, but I'm glad it came along.

I can see where this is going...
And I like it!

HA! That was awesome. I had an inkling of where you were goin' with Rarity's beauty regime, I had a similar idea a while back. I've always wanted to see a good writer work it into a story. You delivered in spades mate, well done.

7889094

I like how everyone in that pic looks just a little...concerned.

"You mean she....really?!?"

the wedding ring on her horn

Not too sure about this bit of fluff - if this was a thing in Equestria, surely we would have seen it in six seasons of FiM. Also, it seems vaguely problematic for this to be a custom since you need a horn to wear a wedding band that way...

7901530
Cadance gets a wedding ring on her horn in season 2. Doesn't seem like she wears it on the regular, but it's certainly there.

Careful now Rarity. I'm guessing the last time that happened Spike was still considered a dragon youngling. If he's adolescent now in dragon terms, it's quite possible that his sperm have also matured. Which means it's also possible that the reason you hadn't gotten pregnant until this point was because he wasn't able to impregnate you. That would change now.

Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. Either way, glad I stumbled on this sequel.

But still… there’s something about feeling your bodies joined as one, holding one another in your arms

But ponies don't have arms...

Great chapter, I hope we get a follow up with Twilight coming to those two after telling them her new relationship fell through and they offer to be there for her.

7927742 fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/207/9/2/pony_conformation_chart_by_catspaw_dtp_services-d41qudk.png

You'll note the word forearm on this chart. Those two in the front, those are arms. They don't have hands, but they do have arms.

7956946 'Twill forever be legs to me. It makes the most sense.

7958579 And that's fine, but just so you know, that's what they are. You can write however you like.

7959381 Won't stop me with my editing though. :moustache:

7960306 As long as you're not editing for me that's fine too.

Ooooh! A sequel! Definitely going to have to do a reading for this when it's finished... :raritywink:

Doubly so when she wore the fire ruby - their fire ruby - around her neck, too.

But she always wore that.

Then she lacks experimental data on when she doesn't wear it…? Unless she never stopped once she realized the effect.

bottom out

You know that's extremely painful for most, right?
…guess she's into it.

8093668 You might want to delete this I'm fairly certain that links to NSFW pictures aren't allowed on this site. Could be wrong but thought I should let you know.

Halfway through this I was like, you know if they ever wanna have regular sex again they should get ember and thorax's help (making them a couple or just friends is up to the auther) and have them make love with their sizable counterparts

Now that was some very good Sparity clop. And yes, I can absolutely believe Twilight would know the volume of an average stallion's ejaculation off the top of her head. :twilightblush:

Login or register to comment