• Published 22nd Jan 2017
  • 3,904 Views, 107 Comments

Born For Battle - Brony Parasite



A young girl is sent to Equestria and changed into Phoebe from Battleborn, and gets adopted by Celestia.

  • ...
26
 107
 3,904

HELP

I'm back and looking to redo some of these chapters with an assistant. A partner who'll let me do my thing but help with the writing process.

There are a few big fixes I want to implement. I want to course correct the first few chapters and fix Marquis, who was written in such a way that it grated me. Second is to add a bit to Phoebe's early life. I didn't add a lot since I wasn't sure what to do with Slice of Life that early on and I still am not sure, but screw it I'll try. Lastly is a few retcons and added scenes, as well as fixing up some bumps in the unreleased chapter "Boast Off".

Thank you and I'm sorry for the wait.

Comments ( 7 )

Glad to see you return, but not much I can say to help.@_@

I'd be willing to help. I tend to work on editing other peoples' stories when I can't come up with ideas for my own, so message me if you're interested.

I'd love to help but I don't have to time to write my stories right now but know that I'll be eagerly waiting for more to read and support your story where I can.

I thought it's been on hiatus for almost 4 years

I’d be willing to help proofread and provide some ideas on the slice of life portions. Of course I’d also be willing to help as an editor but I’m sure there are others that are better

update it we all want too see more chapters:heart::pinkiecrazy:

hope that the rewrites aren't to hard to fix so we can start seeing new chapters to come out this looks to be a very interesting series

Login or register to comment