• Published 29th Jun 2016
  • 5,202 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria's flame - Lon35hadow



Woman is sent to Equestria with the powers of a post RWBY Volume 3 Cinder. But things aren't what you'd expect there.

  • ...
25
 103
 5,202

A new threat

A week has passed since Yang, Blake, Emerald, and myself went to a club in Ponyville, and right now, I was in the Everfree forest, helping Rarity with a project of hers. What it was, I had no idea at the time.

"I must thank you for helping me, darling," Rarity said.

"It's no problem," I said as I burned a vine away. "But I have to ask why you wanted my help."

"Well, I wanted to retrieve something from the princesses old castle," she replied. I was hoping you could use your abilities to make sure it doesn't get torn by the vines."

All I could do was raise an eyebrow, even if she didn't see it, her back turned to me. "Really?" I asked. "Why not ask Rainbow to help carry it above the tree line?"

She didn't reply for a few seconds. "Well, then I'd have to worry about the weather here ruining it."

"Then ask Twilight to teleport it," I said. "Or did you just want to get me out here alone for something else?"

Again, a pause of a few seconds before she chuckled. "I suppose we should have done some more research into you," she said as I heard rustling in the trees behind me, and felt chains wrap around my body. Rarity then erupted into column of purple flame. When the flames died away, a changeling stood facing me. I glared at it.

"What do you want?" I asked.

The changeling's face showed surprise for a few seconds before it replied. "Simple. We wish to recruit you."

"I won't join you," I said. "I prefer ponies to changelings."

"Who said it'd be a changeling hive?" the changeling asked. "Take her."

I heard someone walk behind me, but I channeled my aura into my dress, causing flames to ignite around me, hot enough to burn the steel, but leaving me unharmed. I mentally sent a ball of fire behind me, and heard a feminine scream. I brought my right hand up, and flicked it open, letting a small flame burn above it as I saw a wisp of energy in my peripheral vision on my left side. "You aren't the only ones who use flames." I then snapped the fingers on my left hand, creating a ring of fire around the changeling and myself. "Now, how about you tell me who sent you before I force it out of you?"

The changeling chuckled. "You think I'm that much of an idiot?" it asked. The only thing you'll get from me is a warning to the Shadow guard: stay out of our way, and no unnecessary blood will be shed." With that, the changing teleported away.

Author's Note:

After much internal deliberation, I have come to the conclusion anything else would artificially lengthen this chapter, and have decided to end it here.

Comments ( 7 )

KO awesome chapter, Cinder sure scared those creeps to never mess with her or else they'll get burn. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

is this story dead

Ok does she have fall maiden powers or just Cinder's natural abilities?

hay do more chapters:pinkiecrazy:

I'm sad this got cancelled

Login or register to comment