• Published 29th Jun 2016
  • 5,201 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria's flame - Lon35hadow



Woman is sent to Equestria with the powers of a post RWBY Volume 3 Cinder. But things aren't what you'd expect there.

  • ...
25
 103
 5,201

Chaotic rose

The nine of us were on the train to Ponyville and had been for the past three hours, and those with weapons were readying them in case we had to shoot or stab something, though the two groups- my team as well as the Manehattan cell of the Shadow Guard- were separate from one another in terms of location. The only ones this didn't apply to were me and Lone. "So, i'm guessing you four were friends before coming here?" he asked.

"Yeah, we were," I replied as the train sped through the hills. "Though we were a little different then. I know it doesn't look like it, but back home, Mercury and Emerald are Roman's kids."

He chuckled. "Yeah, you're right, they don't," he said. 'So, what exactly happened to bring you here to Equestria anyway?"

"Well, I have no idea about the others, but for me, Harmony gave me a new life after I died in the first, along with my current abilities," I told him. "That's all you're getting out of me, though."

"Fair enough," he said. "I noticed you didn't have any weapons. That part of the abilities?"

"Yes," I answered. "Same with you?"

"Not natural, but yes, abilities I have gained over time," he replied before Azure spoke up.

"Uh, guys, look out the windows and tell me what you see," she said, and we did so.

"The fuck?" I heard Roman say, and most of the others said the same, the exceptions being me, Emerald, and Lone. "The sight outside was that of checkerboard hills that were two different shades of blue with pink clouds raining down chocolate milk and, my personal favorite, Ballerina buffalo.

"Well, looks like he's back," Lone said. "Code Opposite, people."

"Oh, you've got to be shitting me," I heard Mist mutter. "I thought he was a statue in Canterlot!"

"Seal probably weakened since he was imprisoned," Lone said. "Still, we can only hope the Elements and the others in Ponyville can keep the bastard busy enough for us to evac the civilians." He then pulled the emergency stop chord that was along the ceiling of the train. "We get off here, and hoof it-no pun meant- to Ponyville. We're close enough to do so. Gina, Mist: recon. Go in from the air and ensure you aren't seen. Azure, get an invisible spell around the rest of us so we can move in. Long as Discord's focused on the others, he won't notice us."

"Right," they said before he opened one of the doors. "Cinder, you and your group can do what you want here. Just make sure he doesn't get inside your head, or he will turn you against one another."

"Yeah, Emerlad and I figured," I told him. "Let's go, guys," I said as we were the first to leave the train.

"So, can one of you two fill us in here?" Roman asked.

"Discord, god of chaos, has returned," Emerald said. "Just about everyone in the community thinks of Q from Star Trek: Next Generation are voiced by the same person and, from what I've heard, act in a somewhat similar way. He's able to get in someone's head and completely change their personality."

"And given the landscape," I added, "it's safe to say the Element bearers have been Discorded, which is to say mind raped."

"Then what chance do we have!?" Mercury asked in a whispered shout.

"Honestly, none," I replied. "We just have to hold him off long enough for the show events to happen." Soon as I said that, the four of us heard something very familiar, something that sounded like a shotgun blast. "Or we can see what that was and hope it'll help."

With that, the four of us rushed to where we heard the sound, which was coming in more frequently. It led us to the new town center where Discord's throne was and, to our surprise on two fronts, the Mane six were each imprisoned in a bubble as if this were the season four finale and Twilight had been imprisoned as well and stripped of her wings. The other thing was four girls-teenagers, really- somehow standing toe-to toe with the god of chaos-meaning either he was toying with them, which was a possibility, or they were just that good. The fact it looks as if team RWBY is here may mean both, but who knows.

"Well, looks like Lilly's here too," I heard Emerald say.

"What!?" I shouted at her.

She shrugged. "Yeah, Lilly dressed up as Ruby and the same bastard who had these," she said as she held up the two guns Emerald used in the show, "also had Crescent Rose, the one thing Lilly couldn't get made before hand, and we both know what she's like when it comes to completion of something. Valarie dressed as Yang, Amanda as Weiss, and Blake as Blake."

"Really?" I asked on the last one.

"Hey, I don't see why you should be complaining," she shot back."We did it as a final memorial to you before this whole shit storm happened! Besides, we told you we had all bought something from him."

"I didn't expect them to get here this soon after you three," I said as I rubbed my forehead. "Plus I guess I was hoping a little after what you told me that Lilly hadn't gone."

"She'd be worse off," Roman muttered as we heard another Ember Celica shot. "Turns out Mark disappeared a day before we went to RTX. We didn't tell Lilly because she was looking forward to this. It helped that he had flown out to Comicon a few days before, or we'd have been doubly screwed."

"Why did he go to Comicon?!"

"Memorial to Josh. Got ran over a month after you went, and he wanted to go to Comicon, so Mark, Adam, and James went their dressed as Oryx, Didact, and some kind of mad scientist respectively, and disappeared in the first week."

"Can we talk about this later?" Mercury asked. "Preferably after this crisis?"

"Fair enough," I said. "Merc, deliver a kick to his face, would you?"

The silver haired boy smiled. "On it," he said before running towards Discord.

"Everyone else, get ready. I'll head to where team RWBY is and talk with Ruby and tell her what's going on."

"Right," Roman said before the end of his cane popped up to reveal crosshairs, and he took aim at where Discord was and Emerald did the same with her two weapons.

"Fire soon as Merc hits him," I ordered as I began to move to where RWBY was. A few seconds after leaving them, I heard their weapons fire, which, from my point of view, got team RWBY to turn their attention there and be surprised to see what was in the show their enemies helping them.

"What are you four doing, waiting for an invite?" Roman asked them. "I don't see why seeing as how you started this party."

The three that were furthest from Discord-Ruby, Weiss, and Blake- looked at each other before shrugging and getting back to dealing with the Chaos god from a distance while Yang and Mercury worked on him from closer up. Throughout that little portion of it, I wasn't seen as I had snuck up behind the three of them.

Once I was behind them, I saw Discord-his body still intact after taking what were essentially shotgun blasts everywhere-- say something, as I was too far away to hear- before he created an orb of fire in his lion paw hand before launching it at team RWBY and, by extension, myself.

Acting quickly, I thrust my hand out and created a wall of black glass in front of the three of them, stopping the fire ball and making them look behind them towards me. "We'll explain later," I told them. "Fir now-" my next words were cut off as, to my surprise, the black glass wall vanished, and we saw Pnyvilee before it was Discorded.

"Um, what just happened?" Weiss asked no one in particular before a giant, wide screen television appeared off to the side. And I do mean it just appeared.

It switched on, and we saw Discord wearing a suit and reading a script. "And in other news: it seems as if my sister has brought eight humans to Equestria, with the leader on the elder group of four being mother to the other leader for RWBY. Also, it seems as if the forecast for this month includes," he said before stopping and counting, "nine other humans arriving across Equestria." He then looked at the camera. "We thank you for watching chaos news, I'm your chocolate rain loving host Discord, and I'll see you all next time." And with that, the television vanished.

"I reiterate," Weiss said. "What just happened?" Though that went to the back of my mind as Ruby rushed up to me.

"What is my name before this and what were my school grades?" she asked me.

Smiling a little, I replied with, "Lilly, and straight A's despite going to parties with Liz every week."

And it was here I was tackled to the ground by a large, red bullet. "Mom!" Ruby yelled in glee before we hit the ground. "Oh, sorry," she added before I laughed.

"No need ot be," I replied. "You're here, after all."

Author's Note:

I am going to point something out for everyone: the romance angle won't come in until later and will be between one character already in the story and another who is planned but not yet in. And those of you who have read my stories before, you should know how much I love to fuck with expectations-look at what I did in A Valus Rising with Celestia and such- so I'll let you guys guess as to who is already in the story that's a part of the ship.
Also, I'm not good at emotional reunion scenes like what just happened.