• Published 29th Jun 2016
  • 5,202 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria's flame - Lon35hadow



Woman is sent to Equestria with the powers of a post RWBY Volume 3 Cinder. But things aren't what you'd expect there.

  • ...
25
 103
 5,202

Catching up

A few hours have passed since I was reunited with Lilly and her friends in Ponyville, with Discord having fixed the place and the Element bearers afterwards. . . or just before. With him, who knows. Anyways, Lone and the others from Manehattan had left a few minutes afterwards, not wanting to have to explain just why other ponies were there, and the eight of us- team CRME, or crime, and RWBY- along with the Element bearers were currently in Canterlot. More accurately, the castle. Personally- and a little bit of fortunately and unfortunately- I was glad/disappointed the nobles hadn't pissed off Yang by insulting her hair. Rarity tried that on the way here. Only reason she's not in the hospital now is because it took Applejack, Rainbow, Twilight, and Mercury to hold her back as Fluttershy used the stare on her.

Still, right now, Ruby and I were walking in the gardens, spending some mother/daughter time together as, for her, it had been a few months since, well, me coming here. "So, Lilly, did anything other than the obvious happen while I was here?"

"Well, volume four was announced," she said. "New art style and new models for everyone. To be expected with Yang, I know. Even got a trailer for it that showed that the in-show Ruby can split into three crimson tornadoes now." She referred to the move Ruby first does in chapter one, volume two as the crimson tornado for I think obvious reasons.

"That's actually impressive," I replied. "So, what exactly happened when you guys got here?"

"Well, we woke up in the Everfree just as things went to hell in a hand basket," she started. "Of course, being the only pegasister in my group, I knew what was going on, and went straight to Ponyville with the other following me, mainly to stop me, and when we got there, we saw Twilight and the others-god forbid if Pinkie and Nora ever meet and have a sugar high together- in those bubbles, and, even though we haven't been in these bodies for long, decided to distract Discord until Celestia could arrive. Or you guys, in this case."

"I still wonder why he decided to leave," I said, "even knowing he's Harmony's sister."

"Looks like uncle Josh won that little bet," Ruby said as she put her hands behind her head, and leaned her head into them before sighing. "Considering what happened with you, mom, I'm kinda wishing the same thing happened with him and he was sent here."(1)

I sighed too. Josh would have loved being here. Mainly because he could then try to romance Luna, his waifu. Good luck, Josh. With how much of an introvert you were, that was never going to happen, even if something happened and our world and some version of Equestria could travel to one another. "Well, where ever he is, I'm sure he's having fun."

"So, once we're allowed to leave the castle, want to get something to eat?" my little rose asked.

"Depends. Are you going to pay?"

"Mom, I just got here, and I'm sure Roman, Mercury, and Emerald stole at least some stuff given the time gap you told us about between them coming here and us arriving," she replied. "Besides, you heard Princess Celestia: that badge she gave us lets us eat where we want for free as it, and I quote: 'designates those holding it as her majesties personal agents, and any and all accommodations they wish for that are within reason are to be given.' You know, I'm suddenly glad Jack wasn't with us, or he'd probably use this to sleep with the Element bearers, and we'd have to hold at least one back from castrating him when they learn he did it for bragging rights."

I chuckled a little at that, remembering one of Lilly's more perverted friends. "Yeah, probably," I replied. On the other hand, though- shut it. I swear, I really need to find a way to talk with a psychiatrist without the others knowing. Not because I don't want their support, but because they'd be afraid of the smallest thing setting me off, and I don't wan tot be doted on all the damned time. "So, going to anothe rtopic, what do you think of having to live here now?"

"Well, and this may just be the whole Displacement thing going on and changing my mind a little, I do still want to be a Huntress and kill anything that could harm anypony if it can't be reasoned with," she said. "Other than that, probably just see what type of stuff we get into."

"Somehow, I don't know which would be worse for this Equestria," I said with a single giggle, making Ruby blush.

"Mooom," she whined, proving that she had most definitely taken on the in show persona with a few alterations.

Anyways, we were then approached by Yang and Blake, who were running towards us. "Ruby, Cinder!" Yang yelled as the two stopped and began to pant.

"What's up, guys?" Ruby asked.

"Blueblood. Weiss."

"No, I don't ship those two," I said in confusion.

"No," Blake said before taking a few more breaths. "We saw Weiss talking with Blueblood. . .and, well we think. . .that, given the glow of his horn-"

"He may have used some kind of magic roofie of Weiss," Yang finished.

Before I could say anyhting, there was a gust of wind, and Ruby was gone. "She didn't even ask for directions," I muttered. "Definitely Lilly." I then looked at the blonde bombshell and cat faunus. "Where?"

"North wing is where we saw them going," Yang said.

I sighed. "Then let's make sure that, much as I want him to keel over, Blueblood doesn't die and Weiss isn't scarred for all of her life or that we get caught up in some kind of scandal." With that, I began to sprint to the north wing, hoping to get there before anything happens, whether it be Weiss being legally raped or Blueblood getting sliced in half.

Author's Note:

1:Well, not this Equestria.:trollestia:
Also, as a side note, given what happened in the most recent episode, who wants a similar with Blueblood that makes us hate him less. Hate him still, just less than now?