• Published 15th Jun 2016
  • 5,703 Views, 86 Comments

The Esoteric Rites of Darkness - Cynewulf



Twilight has secrets that she prefers be kept that way.

  • ...
19
 86
 5,703
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )
56

But what was the result of the chess game though

7848532 They actually haven't finished that yet.

Can't wait for more

So Twilight has a necklace that'll let her get one off whenever.

...lucky pony.

7848560 That is one way of putting it.


Of course, it's... Well. There's kind of a catch.

7848612 You'll see. Or you can probably imagine already.

I don't know why, but I am surprised you are continuing this.

7848626 To fap or not to fap. The consequences are dire.

...OK, I'm sorry, I'll shut up.

Aw yiss, good to see this alive.

Let's see just how far Twilight goes.

P.S. Go hump my sister. She reaaalllyy needs it.

Five-star matchmaking services from OKLuna.

One small nitpick. It's my understanding that pushing or tugging on the head of someone giving oral to "encourage," them can be really uncomfortable or even painful and there's a proper technique to it and even then you should probably ask for advance permission. Dream Fleur didn't mind but if Luna is teaching Twilight to one day have sex for real its probably something she should mention and give pointers on.

7848626 being out of it and getting wet down below in public/wherever when anyone can walk in on you in the middle of the day?

Normal daydreaming can make you oblivious to your surrounding, what can a magical wet-daydream make you then. :trollestia:

I rejoiced when i saw this got updated, raged when i saw it wasnt Celestia but Fleur in the dream, but there is only so many similar ponies till you come to the right one. :raritywink:

7849142 you're very right. Twilight is decidedly imperfect here, and that will change.

7848651 it only lives through the aid of the Ferret, honestly.

7848894 but ask yourself: is she wrong? Crass, yes, but wrong? Never.


I'll take it!

7848626
I'm really hoping that the necklace lets her create a dream herself, however she wants, but when she puts ponies in the dream, she's actually putting the actual ponies who are sleeping in them.

Cue Twilight wanting to dominate Celestia, dragging the real dream-Celestia into it, and going hammer on her :p

7849537 Celestia bless him.

Okay then.... Not a pairing I've thought much about, but in-universe, an understandable target of desire for somepony as locked in this cycle as Twilight is.

And I actually get the title!:twilightsheepish:

7853368 did you get the in-chapter references? The original title was taken from De Sade actually but it was too cheeky.

7853486 Didn't notice any, actually.:twilightsheepish: Maybe because I skimmed the actual clop.

She slid off the bed for a moment, coming around to Fleur’s.

Fleur's what?

7858587 head

it is a mystery

Nice.

So glad you picked this up again. Can't wait for the inevitable 'Tia chapter(s). I'm confident you have something good planned for them!

So, Twilight has a moon necklace in her crafted dreams, and now has one in waking life as well. How long until she mistakes which scenario she's in?
(also I'm loving this so far)

New chapter soon pls

I don't know how exactly I stumbled across this, but it was definitely a fun read :) I'll be keeping an eye out for the off-chance it is updated.

8626527
I think we may have to consider this one cancelled or on hiatus

Are you still planning to work on this?

I hope this story is not abandoned...

Login or register to comment