• Published 11th May 2016
  • 21,541 Views, 186 Comments

Roseluck's Realization - Lucky Seven



Roseluck decides to try and befriend Equestria's only human.

  • ...
49
 186
 21,541
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 27 )

This was unexpected as i was following the story but not you so i was unaware of the rewrite, but a welcome surprise for sure, welcome back

11896675
It's great to be back, I missed this place so much!

ibanix #3 · Sunday · · ·

holy shit, 8 year update. that's an academy record

11896737
Yeah sorry, I was stuck like this and it took me a bit to get cleaned up so I could write more

media1.tenor.com/m/xJI2nQ8IV8AAAAAd/mlp-glue.gif

Amilition #5 · Sunday · · ·

From reading this in highschool to reading it again in the army is crazy. Literally on fire watch reading this lmao.

i.ibb.co/MSFw259/3ce74m-1.png

Oh I wonder how this might go

Heroes never really die

Holy shit. Six or so months ago I went through my follows and removed everything that either hadn't updated or had a "last seen" date on the writers profile of a year or two. This is one of the ones I removed, and if it wasn't on the featured page I wouldn't have known you back. This is incredible.

11896802
I'm really glad you were able to see that, and I hope you enjoy the plans I have for the story now!

Thank you for your continued support :heart:

“Nope,” came the blunt reply. “I had a place like that back home, actually. But it was the local deli, not a coffee place.”

Does rose understand the concept of a deli? As in a place where you purchase meats? In a herbivore country?

Regardless it makes for a very interesting scene of Clyde disclaiming that he is an omnivore.

11896829
The funny thing is there's actually a deli called Mira's Deli in Manehattan that featured in one of the comics. I didn't know about it until I read your comment and decided to see if it was a thing. But yeah, I do plan for this to be brought up in the future because I have an idea about Fluttershy helping provide Clyde with some fish, sort of like she does for her bears and birds. So a pescatarian situation.

Boy am I glad I put this thing in my bookmarks ages ago, welcome back! :twilightsmile:

As someone who also just got back into the site, I'm glad to see people still coming back to finish their stuff. Can't wait to see more Lucky!

11896846
I look forward to seeing you more as well! Welcome back to the site!

“Oh my gosh, Clyde,” Lily addressed him as he approached the pair, waving a hoof in greeting. “It’s been a few days since we’ve seen you! How are you?”

Days? Feels like it’s been eight years.

DMDash71 #15 · Monday · · ·

9754983
It’s friendly banter. People rag each other like this constantly with no ulterior motive than to annoy their friends.

If something actually happens it’s an “Oh wow” moment.

ibanix #16 · Monday · · ·

>“Doy!” Lily, foreleg still wrapped around her sister’s neck, twirled her around so that they were face to face

I actually had to look up "doy". Been a long time since I had to look up the meaning of a word. Did "duh" derive from that?

ibanix #17 · Monday · · ·

>"Oh, it’s no big deal,” Flitter closed her eyes, throwing her hoof out in dismissal. “I clipped my wing on a tree branch a couple of days ago. Clyde saw me rolling around on the ground in pain, so he brought me to Nurse Redheart.”

Wait, wth, I've read this before. Lucky, did you just edit/revise a published chapter? what of this is new?

11896901
About 30-40% of this one is new, the rest is re-written/edited, as certain parts were put back in because I felt they didn't impact the pacing much. The chapters after this will be entirely original, though using some of their derivatives as a slight bit of inspiration. I felt that with this chapter, it was about halfway where I wanted it to be in comparison to the first two, which merited a reworking rather than a complete removal and replacement. Sorry for any confusion in regard to that, that's on me!

Eagerly awaiting a continuation, dear author!

11896941
Well you're in luck because I am currently already 1,400 words deep into the next chapter and it's not even close to halfway done. I've got a fun update planned for you guys this next weekend hopefully!

BadTouch #21 · Monday · · ·

Absolutely delighted to see this updated, as well as that you're still around and well.
So thanks for that.

Zpoo89 #22 · Monday · · ·

11896955
Let's goo!!! So many of stories I loved coming back from the dead! Looking forward to more!

11896899
Nah, it’s just California valley speak butchering words again.

11897844
This is a certified Rocket Power™ moment

11897856
“Yah, like rilly!”

God, writing that is like fingernails on a chalkboard. 😖

I waited almost as long for this chapter as I did for Dead Island 2

11898252
Luckily the next chapter will take less time than Dead Island 3

Login or register to comment