• Published 27th Apr 2016
  • 24,240 Views, 157 Comments

The Sun Gives Light to the Moon - Myyyystery



These ponies could give bonobos a run for their money. Contains slightly more fluff and cuteness than Yellow Sun Turns Red. Contains Masochistia, DomLuna, and Princest. And sharing is caring with the Mane 6.

  • ...
44
 157
 24,240
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 69 )

Well, that was hot.

“Now that that's done and you know I'm no joke, if you call me a monkey again, next time it's only going in your tailhole.”

Rainbow's head slowly turns to look at you with very wide eyes before she gives you a tired, yet smug smile, “Stupid. Monkey,” and her head hits the bed as she passes out snoring.

Aw, you promise? I feel like you're spoiling us.

Don't stop, though.

...And that sounded a lot less creepy in my head. Pfth, whatever. You've probably heard worse.

7177404 Heh. Sorry, that's going to be for not-story view. :trollestia:

As I said in the notes, Fluttershy and Luna are next then I really want to return to working on Samael again. He needs some lovin' too. :fluttercry:

Personally would've found it more amusing if he'd fucked her into unconsciousness but this was still quite amusing.

I believe he has been taking everything so well, you should add more conflict, freak out and anger. The way he acts is not the way a normal human being in a strange environment with strange customs acts.

He should be flipping tables and fingers, also the story lacks the comedic act in the first story.

7177423
If you wish you can return to Samael story, do a couple of chapters and when you feel ready, go back to this for the big finally. :twilightsmile:

Also I see a gag ball in Rainbow Dash future!

Hell I see one in celestia future as well.

I can see them discuss it at some point

"he is my master!"

"no he is MY master"

"I let him pull my hair, can he do that to YOUR your highness?"

"hmph oh I can do more than that, he can used my body as a drummer if he wish and I'm asure you, he likes to play"

"well I do anal"

"join the club"

"Ok, enough!" Hotrod intervine "both of you stop!"

"Sorry master" (at the same time, Celestia glares at Rainbow but he stop her)

"you 2 are adult mares for pony sake, act your age"

Dash snicker "yeah Celestia act…"

"finish the word and not sex from me for a week!"

"I will be good, I will be good" Dash say alarm

"now, since both of you insist of act…" pull off 2 gag balls and 2 handcuffs "…I will have no choose but to discipline my horses"

7177447 Gonna be honest here? I've taken your suggestion into consideration, but I'm not about to rewrite the first two chapters for more conflict in a story that's meant to be a fun little romp. And the third chapter will end it so what would more conflict add?

And I truly apologize that my comedy in this doesn't match your tastes. I hope you find my other comedic works in the future more to your liking. I just add what makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. :raritycry:

That said? There's really no one size fits all reaction to be had in any situation due to varying factors in human psychoses, so your assertion that he's not acting "normal" is more subjective than objective. If you do not like the reactions, I again apologize and hope you find my future works more to your liking.

Have a nice day, I'm going to go nap-nap. :moustache:

7177536 Nah, mate. Gonna finish this up then work on Samael without distractions.

Also, Christ, mate. Long post. :twilightoops:

so hot I overheated ...
Damn even made my driver pass out from laughter
Rail th Rainbow :rainbowlaugh:

7177664
sorry, got carry it away, and thanks for the chapter

7177660 Well, that was a far more apologetic tone than I expected. Most of the stories just skip the character development and steps in relationship. As the ''normal'' person, when most people put in a unknown environment they panic and they are afraid, actions can become violent and aggressive.

The mutual usage of stallions in the society of your story is a very strange custom for humans, most will be disgusted with it.
Even for the most open-minded person adjusting to a new norm or custom takes time.

My problem or the thing that bothered me that Hotrod doesn't show any kind of reaction, he just accepts things without showing any resistance or any signs of annoyance and anger. That was ''what I meant by how a normal person should act''.

On the topic of the comedy, in your first story you demonstrated how a small missunderstanding can cause a great deal of confusion, here the comedic method is not visible compared to your first story. Do you put a person in a strange environment where he struggles to deal with a strange society and its customs while he fails and suffers to a comedic effect or do you criticize something or some norms or is it just act of random comedy.

It is the first time I got such a apologetic reply from someone which is the main reason I tried the explain every aspect of my thinking. Of course this is a fanfiction so one should not have to go into such much detail but I usually tend to overthink and over analyse and I should have properly explained my first statement, so sorry about that.

Dayum that was so hot and the part with Twilight was adorable :heart:
Cant wait for the next part.

Before she can even react, you grab her cheeks to hold her in place and you plant a big wet kiss on her lips.

7177741 I would agree with you... Wasn't this a short clop for the sake of clop story. As it is, no problem with his non-reactions. Even then I'd like it to me longer. Myyyystery has a gift for writing funny clop :rainbowlaugh:

On that note, you should do more on this verse later, Myyyystery. The gift, you has it! :rainbowdetermined2:

7179893 Thanks, mate.

And I might do stories with similar 'verse rules to this one, but once Hotrod's story's over, it's over. :twilightblush:

Not gonna lie, I may or may not have completely skipped the part with Rarity and Pinkie since I'm more here for the stuff with Celestia and Luna and I wasn't all that interested. Now for the other parts, let me explain. With Applejack, I wasn't exactly sure what I was getting myself into, so I kinda just went with it at the time. With Twilight, I'm actually not sure. Celestia was there so I was hoping there was a little development with her, no matter how little. Now, for Rainbow, I basically just wanted to see her knocked down a peg since she was acting like a complete prick. I don't know, I just didn't feel a desire or need to read the Rarity and Pinkie scene. Either way, still enjoy the story.

7179917
Oh like micro one chapter stories of the misadventures of Hotrod? Kind of like adventure time? because that could be intriguing, and I think I know what could it be the first premise Tittle: Dinning with a bee, HotRod vs Queen Chrysalis…in bed

Let it never be said he isn't a primate of his word.

Can't wait to read the next part!

7177447
Normal human beings don't normally have so much "stress relief" every so many hours out of ~nearly~ every day though...

Great job! I was hoping someone was going to get fucked like a pony, and, Dash, had it coming hard!
GOOOOD!:moustache::rainbowderp:

Looking forward to, Shy and Luna.:trollestia:

wopdido :3 :D colio

Waiting for my Luna section, over all I've enjoyed it.

I said it before and I say it again... This is by far some of the best clop on this site!!! You are amazing and I can't wait for more. Please don't ever stop writing. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

7203006 Working on it, mate. I kinda wanna finish up the next chapter to my more serious, not as cloppy story before I finish this up. :raritywink:

More please. :3 :pinkiehappy:

Loving every second of it. Please tell me the next will be coming soon. Especially since it seems it'll have my all time top 2 faves.:pinkiecrazy: But no rush, take as long as you need.:raritywink:

Next pweees.:pinkiesad2:

You're one of my new favorite authors, this had me laughing out loud at times or just going cuckoo over how adorable you make the ponies sound, mass props my friend. :heart: :derpytongue2: :heart:

ETA on the next chapter?

Surely OP will deliver!

My. Dear. GODS. The final cumming around of Rainbow Dash nearly broke me in two. Bravo. BRAVO. Can't wait for the final part of this when it finally comes to fruition. If I hadn't of already followed you and Favorited/Liked this story when it came out I would do it now. Instead here's a happy Moustache. :moustache:

i hope u continue

7593072 ...Alright, now that you mention it, when I pick up Part 3 again, I'm going to include that. :pinkiegasp:

“Alright, dyke, what's your damn issue? Just get a tissue, cut an onion, cry me a river, build a bridge, get over it, and then burn the damn bridge!”

:rainbowlaugh: beautiful if I could laugh any more than I have I would

7972239

i stand corrected holy crap lololololol:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

“YOU. I. WHY...STUPID MONKEY!”

Surely we will get a new chapter soon! Right? This is the...I lost count how many times I have re-read this story and the others.

I actually really like this story so far, for a Human equals sex god power fantasy story, it seems to have a certain "poking fun at itself" charm, and i would really like another chapter
Good job - Myyyystery

This Is going to end with Celestia, Luna and the Mane SIx knocked up isn't it?

Dead story is dead.

7593148

Still not certain if we'll get Fluttershy or Flutterbeast in the bedroom. Could go either way with her. As for Luna, is Hotrod going to turn the tables on Luna? She was all dommy at dinner a week ago. I could see her being a switch if her "stallion" could prove himself to overpower the Mistress of the Night.

I do hope Shining never allows Candy- er, Cadance to find out about Hotrod. Then again, in the world you've created here, she could be wearing out him and half the Crystal Empire's guard (to quench her fire as it were). Those guys might throw Hotrod at her just to get some respite and relief from chronic chafing down there. :rainbowlaugh:

I hope the story's not dead just yet just on hiatus, it is actually pretty decent writing:duck:

I'd really like to see this finished; it's pretty good.

here's to part three (and four, and five, and six...) :heart:

7593148
Can't wait, and we definitely need the maid scene and a rainbow dash anal scene lol.

Login or register to comment