• Published 29th Jan 2016
  • 9,317 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Hypnofetish - sun tzu



Twilight Sparkle comes to realize that her interest in mind-altering magic might not be entirely innocent. But now that she is aware of her kink... what does she do about it?

  • ...
12
 99
 9,317
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 61 )

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry, uh, its just Rainbow is really cute here. ^^

Aww, so unless Twi is wrong about her sexual orientation, we're not going to see Twi and Dash slowly fall in love while doing kinky mind control. Oh well, still good.

The last spell seems familiar

Excellent chapter.
Looking how Twilight has (controlled) fun with her friends is something I like to read...
But, how long will this (probably?) last?

Loving this so far. Is it going to stick to slice of life sexy shenanigans, or is there a deeper plot planned? Either is great; just curious.

Would be pretty funny if Fluttershy was the one to go villainously mad with power.

I'm really rather enjoying this for its refreshing consensual-ness. Well, among other reasons. :rainbowlaugh:

That was a very sweet chapter, way to ho dude.
If I may add, since you're quite into Discussion of the eethics of this relationships, it could be worth adding something on some sort of safety features that would reduce the risks of abuse by Twilight, accudentql or otherwise.

I see a nice running gag starting there^^ I look forward to see more of it in future chapters^^

Great job, I loved the back and forth between Twi's and Rainbow's perspective, both were really interesting in their own ways. But I have to wonder if the last spell Twilight used can really be legal, because it seems like it can be easily abused. I think that's also something worthy of exploring a little more: How strong are illegal mind control-spells in Equestria, and will Twilight dare to cast them?
Again, really enjoying this so far, and I'm looking forward to more :twilightsmile:

“As long as we follow safety procedures!” the brainy alicorn declared cheerfully as she pulled a stack of paper sheets. “Safety Procedures” was clearly labeled on several of them.

Not gonna lie. I laughed my butt off at this part. :p First time for everything, Twilight? ;) But most/all kidding aside, again, very well-written. Quite hot, too. It's nice when it's in-character. :) As for proofreading, I'm near-certain I can help out next time.

Wonderful characterization of the characters again in this chapter, and true to the originals. (Especially after reading several other stories lately that started strong in that regard and then took the p... plunge.)

I also love all the little jokes and details. And I even spent a couple minutes just picturing Twilight's next meet-up with their friends, tearing apart the techniques in that book on seduction with them.

The experimentation begins!

The tension between Rainbow Dash's strong self image and kink is interesting. She's more easily embarrassed under these circumstances than I think she would be generally, because of the slight shame she feels about these desires. A lot of the chapter, she's a little scared and definitely conflicted, but being brave and putting up a front.

Twilight, on the other hand, is trying to be careful. She has procedures - every iteration of Twilight has safety procedures of some kind, I think. Their effectiveness may vary. She's researched, understood the way that attractiveness changes when overlaid with her kink, and it's interesting to see her separation of romance vs. attraction. I do wonder whether it will shift with time. The list of symptoms of arousal she unreels is super appropriate.

Despite her preparation, however, I think she messes this up quite a bit. Twilight pushes Rainbow very quickly across a real range of emotions, from slightly embarrassing to - in some ways - deeply humiliating, making her pretty emotionally vulnerable. Darn it Twilight. You should have been frank before making her obsessed with your body. That was not playing fair.

Overall, I think it shook out okay, but Twilight definitely got too impatient for serious progress. She should have used a few gentle things that didn't involve focusing Rainbow on worshipping her, then given Rainbow time to process the experience before calling her back another day and having a frank talk. Luckily, it went well in the end.

Other notes: Even ponies have pick up artists. Bleg. Crystal Skull joke! Hadn't thought of the want-it, need-it spell cast on a pony before. Better make sure you're alone with someone, because multiple people getting that way over a single pony could go really bad. Rainbow is surprisingly okay with a harem. Wonder who else might be pulled into this, if anyone.

Finally, that focalization charm. This is known enough to be tried at school by average unicorns and isn't illegal? I can only imagine it's not illegal to use on yourself, but uses of it on other ponies is restricted, else there are going to be cults all over Equestria where unicorns have used it to dominate everypony around them. Unless ponies in general are just good people and it takes a super-rare pony like Starlight Glimmer to actually abuse it. I'm interested to see if we get any further detail on that.

6905766 While this fic was definitely inspired by Wintermist's "Friendship Is Mind Control" (which I cannot recommend enough), this particular spell wasn't, really. I mean, it's basically "insta-hypnotic trance with magically supercharged suggestibility" - fairly vanilla stuff for a mind-control story. :raritywink:


6909043 1)Yeah, I was definitely going for a "Rainbow Dash's self-image clashing with her submissive desires" angle.
2)Twilight absolutely screwed up in a couple of ways, which I figured was almost inevitable - I mean, this is her first attempt at seducing someone. I figure shenanigans are to be expected. XD
3)Want-It-Need-It being cast on another pony? Wellll...
4)On the hypnotic charm: Remember, Twilight went to a school for magical prodigies. I figure the overwhelming majority of unicorns can't cast anything like it (heck, I don't think most unicorns can do any magic beyond telekinesis and their one signature spell. Rarity can't, as far as we can tell). And I figure there are general catch-all laws against magical abuse.

What I am enjoying about this is that unlike most stories like this you aren't just being explicit, you actually have a story going and the focus (at least currently, don't know what your plans are) is on the hypnosis and not the sex

6944722 Truth be told, I tend to be borderline-asexual outside of the fetish. I find sex itself less attractive than the mind-control aspect. XD

6945964

The fetish is definitely what I'm after in these stories. Sex is just one interesting activity to do with it.

6945964 ...Are we related by any chance? Because that is very similar to how I feel about such things.

6945964

That's pretty similar to my own feelings. And hearing it makes me only looking forward to the next chapter more. :twilightsheepish:

(Also, I think Rarity is actually a lot more of a magic prodigy than she lets on. She can levitate dozens of fabrics around without getting them tangled, and we've seen her use a spell to fix a cart wheel, for example... whether that's just her natural aptitude or also Twilight's influence is up to interpretation)

Masterful!

Mr. Author, you've done something I've been trying to do for years; you just wrote a gateway fic powerful enough to give me a fetish I didn't have before I started reading it. God damn, I'm going to be spending the next week trying to figure out how you did it. If you happen to have any pointers about that in general, I'd love to hear them; "write a fetish fic that can give people a fetish" is the highest aspiration I have for my own writing.

Any news on the next chapter? Any idea when it might be ready to be read? :pinkiesmile:

7057816 I'll try to be speedy, but this isn't my only writing project... :twilightsheepish:

7213161
Ohhhhh, someone give me some lotion for that buuuurn...
Come on guys, I know you all have a bottle right next to your computer. :trollestia:

I NEED more of this. Consensual mind control is my JAM

So when can we see more.

Plottwist: I was standing nearby all along, but they couldn't see me... because... that's my thing

7281847 I'll try to be speedy about it, but I am juggling several projects. Just the other week, I've finally finished this little hypnofetish project.

7313616

That's pretty neat. I must confess that I never understood those things, though. It always feels like I'm looking at character creation for an RPG, but am missing the rest of the rulebook.

I approve.

Are you gonna continue this? Wouldn't mind seeing more of this.

7523913 I do intend to continue it, yes... but I must also allocate to a number of other writing projects. XD

I couldn't help but think of this story after watching the latest MLPFIM episode, "Every Little Thing She Does". Because, if Twilight needed an intervention for her unconscious hypnofetish, then Starlight Glimmer needs an intervention even worse.

For Chrysalis, I imagine the fact it's violation IS what's hot for her.

7592425

Haven't decided. In my headcanon, Twilight relies on mind-control magic because it's her fetish, and Starlight relies on it because she's a control freak (and, unlike Twilight, doesn't even get that other people should have agency).

7592460

I don't think having (mild, subdued) classist tendencies is all that out-of-character for Rarity. She's a good person, but she does, on some level, care about status.

7592467

Maybe. Maybe.

7593242

She cares about RISING in it because it can help her business. She doesn't seem the 'know your place' type.

And I think Fluttershy would faint before she even GOT to the maternity nest. (Again I wonder how their parents even reproduced when they're bigger push overs than Fluttershy, and how she didn't end up like her LITTLE brother or like a unruly brat with no discipline).

But seriously, I wonder if the 'easily forgiven' in this case with Starlight in brain zapping the mane six had to do with noted fetishes, since in Starlight's mind, she thought she was giving them a 'nice surprise that they'll like once they actually give it a try.' Even if it totally blew up in her face and she came close to alienating them.

I hope we'll see Starlight's custom MC spell featured in this fic. Perhaps Twilight will invent it instead of Glimmer since I think this fic takes place before Starlight joined her?

I think we can skip the Pheromonal Heavenly Scent spell; it just makes a pony seem sexually irresistible.

Aww, they skipped my kink! Oh well ...

7792415
It's one of my kinks too, so expect it to show up at some point. XD

7800333
Yes, definitely. Hopefully in the near future.

Well, I sure do hope that near-future is indeed near :rainbowlaugh:

MC stories that I can truly enjoy are few and far in between, and this was a pleasure to read so far. hope to be commenting again soon :twilightsmile:

7234079
I agree completely, there still very few consensual hypnosis stories on this site, so I'm really happy I found this. It goes out of its way to be clear that she's doing this because she wants to... that being said, I do think future chapters should explore "safeword triggers" just to avoid anything spiraling out of control.

And finally, Flash Sentry should definitely become a harem member!

Hope to see this get updated again sometime.

Is this story on hiatus for the time being? I've discovered that I like MC,but what I find hot is consensual MC,but I feel like that's far rarer and not just on FimFic. I find that sad. For me nothing is hotter than when a person is willing let's themselves be MC'd.The trust that it would take to give your body and soul to another just gives me the warm fuzzies.

i think a good idea would be to have Twilight use safeword triggers for safety's sake.

8040068 The updating schedule is very irregular (in large part because I'm juggling so many projects), but this is still on my "make sure to update it at some point" list. ;)

8046782
So... Any rough plan on when this might update again? How many other stories are on the list before this one, or some other estimate?

This appeals to my morality and number one fetish.
You are the best.

Wondering when the next update is.:applejackunsure:

This was odd and sweet and, yes, kind of hot. You did a really good job of navigating around the creepy tropes that would make me nope the heck out, and just left the good parts. It's almost like multiple levels of affirmative consent and mutual respect and affection make things better, who'd have thought right?

“Howelsecould I feel?Lookat this thing!” She held the book up. “It’s perfect! Perfect hardback cover. Perfect dynamic illustration. Perfect book smell. Perfect everything!”

girlgeniusonline.com/ggmain/strips/ggmain20070625.jpg
:trollestia:

Jokes aside I hope you get back to this eventually. Very good character and plot development so far.
Nice work.

Login or register to comment