• Published 18th Jan 2016
  • 18,440 Views, 1,566 Comments

A Winter's Rose - Winter Rosario



Woke up in a cage in the middle of nowhere. Learned how to fly and now in prison for assaulting the local Princess. What could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
182
 1,566
 18,440
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 115 )

I'm confused

*starring monotonously at you while patiently awaiting the sequel*:pinkiecrazy:

she died and was reborn with the help of queen galaxia?......is he/she in an alternate equestria now?

I read last chapter and at the end I am like. :applecry: :fluttershbad:
And now I finished this and I am like. :scootangel:
Also

Her dream home would have to wait, her new home in..'eww'...Ponyville begins later.

:rainbowderp: :rainbowlaugh:
PS: Sequal?

Yeah, sequel would be nice, although im confused, is this chapter like... an alternate timeline or something?

Could someone explain what just happened cause i have no idea to what just happened

Sequel that shit immediately good sir!:raritystarry:

7972564 Winny got new bewbs, thus bacon had a baby in another dimension! Ergo, more lewds

7972609 Oh, don't be one of THOSE people :'(

Yeah... totally confused. The last chapter was the end and this is a new story?

Yeah... totally confused. The last chapter was the end and this is a new story?

7972611


...ooooo-kaaaayyyy....I want sequel, but this last chapter was...well I'm pretty sure my brain exploded along with Spitfire's. So yeah, might want to elaborate on that Super Alicorn ya referenced in that letter to start. In the next story of course.

7972611 hu ok :3 looking forward to a Sequel :)

7972613 Looks at prologue for sequel. 700 words. Looks at you. Winks.

7972738 Awwww darnit. Also, you work pretty fuckin fast

7972609 you should put a link to the sequel in the description or something... *Cough* *Cough*

Well then the ending really pulled at my hart strings, but then I read this chapter which made every thing a-okay. Then the question of if there will be a sequel. *looks at the comments* Oh well looks like that question just jumped out the window into an awaiting trashcan.

Was a good read was sorta upset when it came to summer I was hoping her herd mates would step up and stay together. Sequel would be nice but a bisexual winter this time I know she was a guy in mindset for this story. Man wanted to hear what happened to Shiny and Cadence they are guilty of war crimes such as genocide - mass executions of human ponies along with mass torture of prisoners, the attempted assassination of a ruling leader of a nation, and sunsets **** not saying execute them but they did attempt a mass extinction event too. I mean even celestia got punished in a way so why not them. This feels like alternate equestria and prior to spitfire joining the bolts.

7972919 Hmmm, I'm mostly looking at the comments about this and I may add a second Epiologue to explain that stuff if I don't cover it in the sequel.

amazing work thnx for the very smexy and hell ah fun ride, as well as the destruction of my feels. i will be looking forward to a sequel and anything else you write and keep it up with the outstanding brain faced talking. :pinkiehappy:

Ps: Summer Rose and Winter Rose are now my Fave OTP. :heart:

This was by far one of the best stories I have read. I can't wait for the sequel to come out.

Loved the story can't wait for the sequel if there is gona be one. :twilightsmile: also I removed the last comment I made so it dosent spoil anyone.

7972951 I know I was saying when it is up so people can find it...:derpytongue2:

You did a great job keep it up this story got put in my fav list

7974951

So uh, just to clear something up.

Celestia was the destined alicorn? Or has this still yet to happen?

Damn. It's been a good run and I must say, this book will be thoroughly locked in my favorites section. I think you did an excellent job with this and I especially liked how it ended. I look forward to reading the sequel. Thanks for this story.

"This book hit me in the heart you seen
but not because of greed you
it was a lover's promise and a murders wish that all end
but under light another born it
but i will miss it here and there
were it seems to meet and sound cliche


Find the message in the one above and enjoy the poem that's bellow

(Mothers Guide)-- By Me
The book hit me in the heart you see
but not because of greed
it was a lover's promise and a murders wish that all end
but under a new light
where there's still time
may mother Guide you anytime

May this book remind s that we all end sooner or latter and that wee should enjoy what we got instead of waiting for what we don't.:raritycry::heart:

This story was so good I'm re-reading it!!! :pinkiehappy: Also I downloaded it so I can read it anywhere!!!!!!! WOOO! :yay:

8002928 Whats the austreaoh series?

WHAT IN TARTURUS!?np seriously what the actual buck was it just a dream did none of it happen, summer nightingale feather none of it.





:rainbowhuh: I'm confused

8011433 Well, there is a sequel. So go read it baka!

Welp I liked this story then hated this story and then liked this story. And now? I have it even more.
It was well written, story was great and catching. Everything was too overpowered but your world kinda allowed it.

The end was bummer.

I hate it when I am tensed and praying she will make it. "Will she make it? Will she make it!? Aaand, she didn't make it."

It's like a being unsatisfied with sex. You think she will be better, gave her a chance and then she left you hanging (literally).

The end gave me serious heartache man.. same like FoE: Horizon and Pink Eyes. And I hate it.

Where is the classic "good guy makes it in the last fuckin moment"

I hope the sequel will heal me. Or I may end with reading an Action tag.

ill give it a thumbs up cuz it made me laugh
but...
soooooo much merry sue
so no fave

8023387 some people read the comments before they read the story. So I didn't want to give away that plot twist about them being stupid plotholes.

8023663 Oh, yeah. I don't get why some read the comments before they read the story. One would think that there might be a comment that would spoil the story before they get to read it.

8025942 Weired Cowinkidink.:applejackconfused: Read your comment right after reading a feed that included this.

Seriously spooky:rainbowderp:.... or funny :rainbowlaugh:.... Think I'm leaning to the latter.:pinkiecrazy:

What happened to Cadence, Shining, and the Crystal Empire?

8038805 oh, and about the second to the last chapter, summer said that she was going to look for new love and try to move on. Wasn't it previously established that when somepony who has soulbonded's soulmate dies, that if the link is active during the death, they both die, and if not, the widowed pony would never find love again? Smells like a pothole to me...

Login or register to comment