• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,252 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,252

PreviousChapters Next
The Solar (Princess's) Eclipse

Author's Note:

This was a trade with Star Sage, who will also be posting another fic soon.

Can't stop laughing at the muscle guy. Looks like a mix between the Hulk and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Edit: Colored version.

Inside Canterlot's grand castle, which towered over every other building in the city, was the monarch of the sun, Princess Celestia. Just like the building she worked & lived in, Celestia towered everypony (give or take a few exceptions), and though she was powerful in every other way, she was kind to all, especially the humans. Celestia had heard of the humans, and the weird detail that not only were humans tasty, but that they're safe inside their stomachs. She, however, had not swallowed a human, and didn't plan to at all, as not only would it give a bad image of ponies to humans, but she was busy ruling the country. Her guards, however, have nommed a couple of humans themselves, so she ordered her guards to release the humans inside them to her when night time was about to begin. She'd carefully examine the humans, sending those who wanted to steal from her to jail (really, a cardboard box sent to the nearest prison), teleporting those who were lost from their families and/or friends to the village that had them, and, something she didn't expect nor planned, gaining new employees to the castle.

The human castle workers all had a spell casted that, though invisible to the human eye, ponies could see arrows over their heads, indicating that they were working in the castle and aren't allowed to be nommed, saving a hassle for the princess in rescuing human employess from the guts of a pony employee. Despite being small, the humans were really helpful; they used their own holes to deliver messages quicker that a pony would in the halls, they were able to retrieve objects that may have fallen in a place that was too small for a pony's hoof & unicorn's magic to get, and, the one thing all the ponies enjoyed, was their massages. Perhaps the only time when Celestia took her royal boots off in the day was when she had her weekly hoof massages from the tinies, who also scratched behind her ears while speaking soothingly, preened her feathers, and, though a bit embarrassingly, have her flank washed & massaged. Of course, a new type of massage was added, but it was all an accidental discovery.

Celestia sat down at her table, looking over some important documents regarding the humans in whether they should be sold at markets or not. If there was one thing she didn't approve of, it was that many of her subjects were now capturing and selling humans to other ponies & creatures as either pets or, more than enough, as snacks.

Humans are just like anyone else. She thought to herself We make sure Breezies are taken care of, but we're willing to corner a human as a snack? I just hope we don't hunt human children now. The door to her office opened, and one of her messengers came in, dropping another document for her.

"New documents, your highness." He spoke with a bow "It seems that some ponies want a petition where they want to hunt human children, specifically, below teenage."

"Ugh!" Celestia facehoofed herself in frustration. "Are you serious!?"

"I don't make this stuff up, your majesty; I just deliver these to you." He left the room, closing the door behind him. The princess slouched in her seat, slamming her head on the desk with a noticeable 'Thump!'.

Have we steeped this low now? Kids will now live in fear of us!? Teenagers was one thing, but kids below 16!? Oh please, where's Luna when you need her to bring some common sense to the citizens!? Her stomach let out a low growl. She then remembered that, with the exception of another slice of cake (Chocolate-banana cream), she hadn't eaten anything all day. Her most trusted chef was on vacation, so she had to rely on the humans for today for her lunch. She rung a bell right above her head, ordering the humans above that she was hungry.

Above Celestia's office was a kitchen that was about as big as any pony's head, and in said room was some of the castle's human employees. The kitchen was more or less a break room for the humans on their lunch break, the chefs inside receiving the freshest ingredients daily and making the best recipes daily. Many of the pony chefs, during the first months humans were appearing, thought of them as rats before, and when they learned about the taste & ability of humans being able to survive in their stomachs, the kitchen quickly became a chaotic version of cat & mouse, only minus the humans being clever enough to escape and ponies falling for tricks. Now, though both work together, the ponies were now curious about adding humans to their recipes delivering the ingredients, but had to contain themselves and respect Celestia's wishes on not having humans. One thing they will give to the humans, however, is that the tinies were always ready to move when the princess's bell rang, and today wasn't different.

The tinies all chatted with each other on the usual topics: who was new to the workplace, who got caught by the guards, what they're going to do after work, family & friends, ECT. The place went silent and everyone froze as they heard the familiar bell of Celestia ringing, all except for one: Carlos. He was caught last night by the guards, but wasn't nommed as the guard was just too tired and just made the deal that, if he cooperated & went to Celestia, he'd go off with only a warning. It was pulled perfectly, and he was in kitchen duty, though as an 'editor', from what he had heard. He watched as, like ants, a group brought in a large plate, another with the first slice of bread ready, followed by dandelions, and a good helping of daisies. The floor below them opened, and the plate he and some other people were along with the sandwich, were lowered down into Celestia's office. Carlos stared at the giant Alicorn and swallowed nervously; true, the ponies here were already like giants, but Celestia... she was like Godzilla compared to the others! She was too busy looking over some files to focus on them, but her horn had it's yellow aura, and in said aura was another piece of bread, no doubt that she was making a sandwich.

"You okay?" A woman asked him. Carlos turned to see a beautiful woman next to him, though her hair was shorter than most women he saw. "First time as an editor?"

"Y-yeah." Carlos stuttered, but answered. "W-what do we exactly... do?"

"See those dandelions and daisies in the middle?" She pointed. Carlos nodded "Our job is simple: get those petals and spread them around this sandwich for the princess."

"J-just like that?"

"Just like that." He sweated a bit, wondering if this was just the princess's way to distract them before eating them. "Hey, don't worry about her; she won't bite. Been doing this for three months and she has never eaten any of us. The name's Triss. You?"

"Carlos."

"Well, Carlos, since you're new here, you get the honors of telling her to eat up when we're done." He sweated again and swallowed harder. They looked down, seeing that they were probably a mile (to their size) from the table below. "There's our cue! Don't worry; this'll be over quick & easy." She and the other editors climbed the sandwich, taking the petals off of the flowers and spreading them on the bun below. Carlos came to Triss's side

"Hey Triss. I, how do I say this?... what do I do if I'm... eaten?"

"You won't. Do whatever you can to get noticed, and I guarantee that she's going to pull you out or spit you out."

"Okay... but what if I DON'T get her attention?"

"If that does happen... just relax. Ponies can't digest us, and I'm sure sunbutt will get you out through any means possible. If not, I'll get you out myself."

"Um... thanks. ... And... sunbutt?"

"I heard that." Celestia quickly spoke, not batting an eye to them.

"It's just a nickname we gave her." Triss answered Carlos "She doesn't mind."

"I do, Triss. Don't think I can't take that spell off you, because I will take it off and I will enjoy watching the guards chase after you."

"She's too big of a softie to do that, especially when new guys like you are around." After a while of working (or, hardly working, with the task they were given), the editors were finished, though Carlos did some editing of his own. Triss was busy talking with some of her friends to pay attention to Carlos, a grave mistake on her part.

"And... there!" Carlos spoke. "Your sandwich's ready, Celestia!" He walked over to the edge of the sandwich, but fell onto his back as something huge and soft quickly landed on him. He tried to move his arms, but felt them stuck to the grassy floor below. Oh no! I'm in her sandwich!!! He tried screaming, but the slice of bread on him not only got into his mouth, but it muffled whatever he tried yelling out for. Celestia focused on her documents as she lifted the completed sandwich to her muzzle, opening her mouth and quickly taking a bite out of the sandwich.

CRUNCH!!!

The sound echoed around Carlos's ears, as he quickly felt a mix of warm air and very sticky liquid on his skin. He was glad to move freely again, but saw only darkness around him. He would've shouted "Stop!" or "Wait!", but the place moved around like an earthquake, as Carlos found himself bouncing everywhere on the large, moving worm that was Celestia's tongue, as well as the hard, stone like walls that were her teeth, which clanged loudly as she chewed, causing Carlos to panic as well as cover her ears from the loud noises around him. He tripped and fell onto his back into a large pile of goop that, as he could tell was bits of the sandwich Celestia was eating. He struggled to free himself from the very nasty smelling & feeling mush, but felt the tongue quickly flick him into the air and back into the abyss that was her throat. He felt his back legs falling into the throat and he turned around, grabbing the back tongue for life as Celestia's maw opened again, bringing in light. Quickly looking, he could see the princess's uvula danging above him, teasing him of freedom, but it was washed away... literally. Celestia held a glass of water and gulped both the liquid down, but also Carlos. He let out a scream as the fold of Celestia's throat grabbed him, cutting all light away instantly.

GLURK!!!

Carlos panicked as Celestia's throat pulled him down into the one place he didn't want to wind up at: her stomach. The princess's throat held him tightly and brought him down, and no matter what he tried to do, Carlos couldn't escape his destination. The sphincter opened up, and he saw a dim yellow light below, followed by loud bubbling noises & huge gurgling. He held onto the opening as tight as he could, but fell into the large, living prison, splashing into her stomach's acids that felt like the deep side of a pool. He splashed up, taking in a deep breath for air and looked around him: the fleshy walls of Celestia's stomach moved on their own, dropping saliva into the yellow pool he was in, the bits & pieces of the sandwich the princess just ate & were slowly turned into a soup for her body, and, as he saw, a piece of cake leaned against her stomach's wall, slowly melting away. Speaking of cake, the first thing that hit Carlo's nostril was not just the salad smell of the sandwich nor the really bad smell of body fluids, but overpowering it all was the smell of cake. He swam to the piece of cake and climbed on top of it, seeing that across his body, nothing was digested, but he wanted to avoid the acids as much as he could. He focused on the stomach walls and banged onto the living flesh.

Celestia tasted the sandwich she had swallowed.

Hm... what was in that sandwich? She thought to herself Everything was what it should be, but what did they add? It's so... good! She then felt her belly move, not by hunger though, but she figured what it was.

"HEY!!!" The human in her stomach yelled "LET ME OUT!!!" The princess froze with shock.

I... I just ate... a human!

"Hey, where's Carlos?" Triss asked

"Last time I saw him," one of her friends answered "He was doing some last minute editing." All the humans had a worried look and turned to the sun monarch. Celestia shared their same expression, but lowered her head to hide herself with a noticeable blush.

"Is it alright to say that he was a pretty nice touch to the sandwich?" She asked sheepishly.

After some explanation that Celestia couldn't cast the same spell that got them out of her guard's stomachs, due to it needing somepony else and not herself, and Luna is far too exhausted to work, Triss reluctantly agreed to get Carlos out.

"I told him I'd get him out, and I will." she spoke to herself.

"How will you get him out of my belly?" Celestia asked, lowering her head to the human on the table.

"I've done this a couple of times, but I need you to swallow me." The princess tilted her head in curiosity

"...Swallow you?"

"You'll see." She turned and pointed to the most buff man. "You!"

"Me?" he asked

"No, your imaginary friend, of course you! And princess, this will be challenging, but don't swallow him."

"I wouldn't dream of it." The princess replied

"We'll see. Now, open wide and don't move." Celestia opened her mouth wide. Triss and the strongman saw the princess's teeth that could easily crush them, the huge tongue that was wet all over, and the uvula dangling over the abyss like a mistletoe, with said abyss being the thing moving, blowing warm air at them with the smell of cake. Triss walked into the maw, followed by the strongman. Though she promised that she wouldn't dream of swallowing them, Celestia tasted the two on her tongue, making her mouth instantly drool. Triss stood near Celestia's throat, then turned to one of the backteeth. She leaned down and pulled something out from the pocket of her pants.

"What are you doing?" her partner asked.

"Ever did bungee jumping back on earth?"

"No."

"Well, that's what I'm doing." she pulled out a long rope of floss and tied it around the tooth, followed by tying it around both of her feet. She gave him the rest of the rope. "Your job is simple; when I tug the rope, you pull me and Carlos out as hard as you can. I'm certain that Celestia's throat will prove a bit of a challenge, but continue pulling us out. Scream for help if you need, but otherwise, keep pulling." She turned around and looked down into Celestia's throat. "I'm coming, Carlos." She jumped and dived into the throat. Celestia instinctively swallowed Triss, but watched her as a bulge in her throat, slowly but steadily making her way into her own stomach. She hated to admit it, but not only was she delicious, but Triss felt really relaxing as she went into her stomach.

Carlos sat on the cake, but was calmed greatly. He was starting to sleep as the humidty of the place was great, Celestia's heart having it's rhythmic beat, and the gurgling with bubbling of her stomach, though loud, was pretty normal now. He opened his eyes as he heard the esophagus open, and Triss fell in, but dangled upside down with a rope tied around her feet.

"Triss!" Carlos exclaimed! "You really did came!" Triss looked around.

"So this is Sunbutt's gut?" she asked "I'm not one to live in any pony's gut, but this is pretty nice, though I would get rid of all of this cake. How's it like being in here?"

"Frightening at first, but, it seemed rather, well, nice, calming even."

"Yeah, I'll go with you on that. Come on, let's get you out of here. You had me worried when you were gone." Triss swung herself to Carlos, and Carlos held onto Triss's right hand. Triss, with her free hand, tugged on the rope. Her assitant felt the tugging, got up, and started to pull. Both Carlos and Triss held on tight as they went up the same way they came in, though Celestia's throat kept trying to swallow both of them and bring them back to her stomach. Celestia felt the two going up her throat and just felt the weird, but relaxing massage. After a few minutes, Carlos, Triss, and their assistant came out of Celestia's mouth. While their stongman's boots needed to wash, both Triss and Carlos were in desperate need for showers. Celestia, however, thought of something that she could add to her weekly massages.

"So you want some of us to be in your stomach, massaging the walls, while others are stuck in your throat, massaging the walls?" the boss of Celestia's massaging team asked.

"Indeed," the princess replied "and I'll be sure to pay for the extra water bills for both showering and their laundry."

"...Eh, you're the princess. Come on, men!" Celestia's horn glowed and picked up the men assigned to her stomach, tasting & swallowing each one by one at a time, feeling them splash into her stomach and quickly went to her stomach walls, massaging the inside. The ones assigned to her throat checked their rope before giving the thumbs up. The first one tied their rope around Celestia's back teeth, and, when finished, the princess swallowed the row of humans, feeling them being stuck in her throat and began massaging the inside, though one was always sticking out into her stomach for the ones in the stomach to know their way out. When it was over, the stomach massagers climbed up to the lone human sticking into their area, and all of the humans that massaged Celestia's outside quickly got together and pulled their coworkers out. With the amount of humans and the long line of them coming out, it was the most relaxing massage Celestia had received, even if it was against her older self's policy.

Best... massage... ever.

PreviousChapters Next