• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,250 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,250

PreviousChapters Next
One Little (Party) Favor

Author's Note:

Sort of a duo chapter between ShrunkenLittleBro and I. Most of was his idea, but I threw in mine, and we worked together on it.


Picture by Lycovore.
Furaffinity.
Deviantart

Soft sobs could be heard in a closed room, the room’s walls had chipped white paint and half ripped posters as well. The sobbing was coming from a young boy wrapped up in a bright blue blanket like a cloaked figure of the night, the boy peeked his head out from the blanket he sniffed loudly rubbing his nose and eyes with his blanket.

The boy looked around his dark room large looming shadows swallowed the whole room keeping the boy in a constant state of fear. The room creaked loudly when a sudden gale of wind brushed the house the boy looked to the pitch dark walls seeing a dark blue light seeping through the spaces of his blinds covering his window, the boy sniffed rubbing his nose once again his bare feet slipped out from the blanket and planted themselves on the shag carpet the boy stood up keeping the blue blanket wrapped around him making him look like a blue cloaked reaper, the took a step causing the floor to creak he tried to avoid the sound as much as he could. The cloaked boy made his way to the window reaching out his hand and pulled the blinds up letting the bright blue moonlight.

The room was lighten up by the bright full moon the boy looked out seeing the landscape outside his home the boy looked back to his door then back to the window. He reached down to the handle of the window only to stop when the sound of heavy movement could be heard from below.

“STEVEN! What are you doing up there!” an angry woman’s shout echoed.

“I-It's just me mom.” Steven shivered wanting to just jump right through the window he stood at.

“Punishment in the morning! Go to bed!”

Steven closed his eyes tight feeling the familiar warm liquid seep out through his tight shut eyes, he slumped his head down feeling defeated once again. If there was just one thing, one thing, it would be a chance to just be a kid like everyone else. But, at the same time, with everyone disappearing… is this really bad?

Steven rubbed his eyes of tears once again ready to crawl back into bed when a strange wind kicked up. He was about to turn and close his window but quickly remembered his window was shut. Steven’s brown hair blew with the sudden appearing wind, and he saw everything around him started to glow bright white, almost like a blinding headlight of car on dark cloudy night.

“What’s happening!” Steven thought quickly wrapping his blanket around his legs as a chilling gust of wind caught him off guard and then felt gravity shift Steven suddenly felt like he was falling.

CRUNCH!!!

He woke up, seeing that he and his bed was outside, on a blanket of snow the frightened boy gasped quickly seeing his breath puff out of his mouth he looked up to see a dark blue sky with a bright silver moon only it was snowing, and snowing hard Steven stood up quacking rapidly as his feet were frozen being buried deep in snow. Everything he felt was freezing; his blanket provided some warmth, but it wasn't enough to fight off the winds. He had to get to warmth or risk becoming a human sized popsicle.

Steven quickly rushed to his bed, grabbing some of the bed sheets wrapping them around himself with the blanket, and made his way around, looking for something that can be warm, or, at least, where it wasn't hit by the winds. Steven squinted, seeing what looked like buildings in the distance. They didn't look very fancy, but it was better than nothing. The hope filled boy slowly made his way in the knee deep snow, tripping a few times, only to pick himself back up again and again. However, the more he reached it, the more he saw how huge the uninteresting looking buildings actually are.

‘Must be near a city.’ He thought. As he got closer to the buildings, he began to notice their massive sizes didn’t match the kind of building he was expecting, these ‘buildings’ looked more like bunkers...not the military type, but more plain looking. Steven felt uneasy approaching this odd city,... but he had no choice; it was the city or be stuck out in the middle of snowy nowhere.

‘Hope some of the folks here are nice.’ He went down an alleyway between two of the buildings, but froze at what he saw as the floor seemingly shook like an earthquake: Walking down was a giant, and not just any type, but a giant horse! It wore winter clothing all over it's body, and on it's side, hanging, was a jar… a jar filled with people!

“Where am I!?” The frightened boy asked himself shaking more now than he had before from the freezing cold. “That horse has people in jars? W,.. Why?”

The Giant horse froze and looked around, it's ears flicking. Steven hid behind some rocks and peeked out of the corner. It didn't notice him, luckily, but he watched in silent horror as the giant took the lid of the jar off and reached inside, picking up a person, despite having hooves. Steven's heart beat as he watched the person screaming in fear, and the giant horse licked it's lips… and ate the person! The horse toyed with the person in it's mouth, letting out feminine sounding huffs, but it tilted its head back and swallowed the person whole!!! Steven whimpered in fear, seeing the person, now a struggling bulge in it's throat, appear and disappear into it's belly… followed by the horse letting out a long, nasty belch.

“Th,.. The horse talked and ate,...” Steven shivered tears streaming down his face he carefully watched as the horse left, going somewhere else. Steven rubbed his tears from his face watching the horses go do a street and into another part of the town.

Steven stepped out looking down the street hoping to not see any more giant man-eating horse anywhere. To his luck the street was quiet he didn’t see any of the horses coming down the street, Steven jumped when he heard a ‘Psst’. He looked around, only see a large can next to him. The can moved up, making Steven jump. It lifted itself, revealing a boy a few years older than Steven.

“Hey! Kid!” he spoke “What are you doing!?” Steven looked confused. “Get in here!”

“W-what's going on?” Steven asked. “And why should I trust you?”

“You saw what happened, didn't you?” he nodded. “Do you wanna end up with those horses?” He shook his head. “Get in here, then!” Steven looked around and reluctantly ducked under to the entrance of the can. It closed, with only darkness around, which quickly went away as a small light came in. The teenager wore a black T-shirt with a picture of dragon on it and held the light; his IPad with the flashlight tool on.

“W-what’s going on!?” Steven demanded. “W-why are there giants here!? Why are they-!?”

“Settle down, man. Before we get started, do you have a name?”

“S-Steven.” He shivered

“Jake, nice to meet you.”

“S-So how did you get here Jake?”

“Well I think the same way as you. Was it a bright light?” Jake asked

“Yeah I was in my room when it happened.” Steven replied.

“So was I.” Jake gasped when a loud gust blew by making the boys go quiet listening to howling wind around them. He quickly covered Steven's mouth, quieting the boy as loud crunches were heard nearby.

The whole area went quiet the crunching snow paused and the only sound was the soft howling wind that could be heard outside the tin can. The boys looked at each other then up at the top of the can, still nothing could be heard except the calm wind.

“Do you think it’s safe?” Steven whispered

“Don’t know.” Jake shrugged.

Both boys leaned down , lifting the bottom of the can up. The only thing they saw was the barren snowy street with lite windows.

“Guess it was nothing.” Jake said

“Wait. Should we check behind us?” Steven asked making Jake nervously swallow.

Jake and Steven slowly lowered the can down then turned to the other side and slowly lifted the can up to only see a dark alley with no sight of a giant horses.

“Let's get out of here.” Jake said ready to start moving.

Suddenly the can lifted off the ground and both of them screamed. They laid, back in the cold, right in front of a dark coated Pegasus.

“There you are!!!” The Pegasus spoke in a raspy woman's voice. Jake and Steven screamed, getting up and ran as fast as their legs could take them! Steven gasped as he saw the gigantic pegasus wasn't running, but strolling along, easily catching up to the two!

“Mmmm looks like I’m having tinies in a can.” The dark blue pegasus licked her lips hungrily at them, stomping closer and closer to the dragging boys as they fought their way through the snow; the pegasus smirked watching them struggle.

“K,.. Keep running, man!” Jake shouted kicking his way through the snow as Steven managed to get further than him, despite the heavy blankets wrapped around him, the pegasus stomped her hoof next to Jake and Steven making them jump in shock.

“Hehe. Yep you keep running, squirts.” She joked giving them an evil grin.

“Wh,.. Why are you doing this!” Steven shouted at the giant.

“Cause it's fun watching you little fellas try to run.” She licked her lips hungrily.

The pegasus brought her attention over to Jake, who shivered from cold and terror. She smiled, tripping and dragging Jake a little closer to her with her left wing; the teenager could only face the giant in front of him, shivering in fear and from the cold.

“Aww. You're shivering, little guy. Don’t worry, you’ll be going to a much warmer place.” The pegasus licked her lips again.

She leaned down opening, her mouth wide, showing off her stretchy tongue and pure white teeth. Steven turned to the Pegasus, watching in terror as Jake was brought into it's mouth. Jake turned to him and waved.

“GO!!! GET OUTTA HERE!!!” He yelled helplessly as the pegasus grabbed Jake’s pants leg lifting him off the ground. “No! NO! NO! Please let go!” Jake thrashed around trying to get loose as the pegasus raised him up to her full height. She playfully shook her muzzle back and forth, swinging Jake like a rag doll. She then dipped her head down and then quickly tossed Jake up in the air, Steven cringed as Jake fell down towards the pegasus’s open mouth and was quickly snatched up into her muzzle.

The pegasus opened her mouth showing a panicking Jake that struggled to get out, but leaned her head back, closing her mouth, and swallowed. Jake's screamings were muffled, a small lump appeared out of the pegasus’s neck, Steven could see hand impressions popped in and out showing Jake struggle as he traveled down the neck, the lump then slowly made its way to the center of the pegasus's neck and vanished into the ribcage, the pegasus giggled, and licked her lips, turning to Steven.

“I'm still hu~ngry.” She taunted. This got Steven to turn and attempt to run away. He could hear the loud stomping coming closer to him he looked up to see her grinning down at him as he attempted to run. He could hear the pegasus chuckling behind him; he could almost feel her hot breath on the back of his neck, quickly covering his head with his blanket.

“Ok, kid, enough fun, I’m hungry and your friend’s alone.” The pegasus booming voice echoed in Steven’s ears. He was caught off guard when he felt a sudden bump knocking him down and into the snow, Steven turned seeing in the corner of the blanket was the pegasus’s muzzle, inches away from him. The muzzle then pinned Steven down and he could feel her steaming breath exhaling through her nostrils.

“Alright kid, it was fun, but, it’s time to eat.” The pegasus opened her mouth and exhaled a foggy steam, which had the scent of strawberries, surprisingly, right into Steven’s face.

“And it looks like I’m having a human burrito.” He was about to yell for help when the pegasus brought her jaws down on Steven’s top half, making him thrash and scream, trying to fight the powerful jaws holding him. Steven looked in horror seeing his new surroundings; he could see the lines of giant, blocky white teeth surrounding him in a figurelity U shaped cage, the massive ruby red tongue licked at his hair, matting it down and covering him in drool, he looked past the spongy hills and saw the open throat, ready to send him down and accept him. Steven could feel the tongue under him and was frighted by a slurping sound that made him want to close his ears; she was trying to slurp him up like a noodle. But… luck was with him.

As the pegasus slurped the bottom half of Steven into her mouth he quickly started to shake himself loose from his blanket. He could feel his blanket going further in, but it had to be done. Steven slipped to the bottom half of his blanket that was now in between the lips of pegasus, Steven felt the cold air on his legs and feet and pushed himself out, falling quickly, a bit roughly, but soft in the snow below. Leaving Steven to quickly wrap his arms around himself to fight the cold, since now he only had his shorts and his green and yellow striped T-shirt on. He hid himself quickly, but watched as the pegasus swallowed the blanket. She looked a bit curious.

“Huh… he must’ve been a skinny one.” She said, but patted her belly. “You two have fun in there!” She turned and walked away.

“Poor Jake.” Steven sniffed wiping away a tear. Steven felt the cold hit him more; the drool froze him more. He needed to find a warm place, fast!

Steven looked up at the black wall of one of the buildings he was hiding by and quickly noticed a hole in the wall, a mouse hole by the looks of it! Steven could only imagine how big the mice are, but, he couldn’t stop; warmth now, questions later. He dashed into the hole and immediately went down a dark tunnel; it was pitch black in the tunnel and Steven couldn’t see a thing. He stumbled around, feeling the odd walls as he tried to guide himself down the hidden path. Steven began to feel things bump against his feet as well as heard things rolling as he made his way. Steven felt gravity shift as he found himself free falling and landing on something. It wasn’t hard, but it wasn’t soft, and he felt it move. He felt himself being pushed off of the thing and could see two small glowing eyes staring at him.

“Ahhhhh!” Steven screamed running in a random direction. He could hear a clicking and typing as the creature chased him! Luckily, Steven could see a ray of light. He didn’t know where it would lead, but it was better then being chased by this odd creature.

Steven ran as fast as he could quickly making it right for the ray of light; he was blinded by the sudden light and kept running, then quickly ran into something,.... very soft. Steven fell back onto his bottom. The floor shook as he heard a booming snore. Steven rubbed his head, not even knowing what he ran into. He blinked to see a mass of bright blue object right before him and on the side of the blue mass was an odd mark... showing confetti and a balloon animal? Steven scratched his head, wondering what this was. He noticed something that looked like puffy, dark and light blue striped hair. Steven again heard the loud snoring and quickly put it together. He’d just jumped right into the butt of another one of the giant, man eating horses!!!

He was about to run when the snoring suddenly stopped and a loud yawn was heard throughout the room. Steven was then brushed by the poofy tail of the horse, knocking him aside. Steven heard a mumbling, then the horse raised up onto his four legs and turned it’s head towards Steven!

Steven just closed his eyes; it was pointless to run. These giants were everywhere and were relentless… he was gonna end up as a snack, trapped in it’s belly, becoming nothing more than a-

“Oh, hey little guy!” The horse spoke in a kind, soft male voice.

Steven jumped looking up at the horse that had a smile on its face and stared down at him he started to sob, Steven sniffed loudly covering his head and began to cry.

“Wa,.. Hey don’t cry little guy.” The horse said .Steven didn’t listen; he continued to cry. He felt a soft tap on his back and looked up, seeing the horse looking at him, worried, but it then smiled and moved Steven with his hoof closer to him. The blue horse brought his front hooves up and in a quick speed twirled around so fast Steven couldn’t see them they paused quickly showing a ‘tiny’ sized balloon giraffe sitting in his hoof.

“Would this make you feel better little guy?” The horse brought his hoof down to Steven’s level and presented it to him.

Steven sniffed softly and carefully took the balloon animal from his hoof. He looked at it in confusion, then back at the giant stallion, sitting before him.

“T-Thank you.” Steven nervously gulped. “Ar-Are you going to eat me?”

“I wasn’t going to. But I could.” The stallion joked “Don’t worry I’m not” Steven watched as it’s horn glowed, followed by himself floating in an aura. He yelped as he was brought to the horse’s face, but placed onto it’s front hooves.

“Oh man, you’re cold!” The stallion spoke, walking around. “Anytime out there, and you may have ended up as a human popsicle. Come on, I think the fireplace should do nicely.” The stallion carefully walked over to the fireplace and laid down, gently placing Steven down on his belly. It’s horn glowed again, and a small fire lit up in the fireplace, bringing more warmth. The horn glowed again this time levitating a long cloth over to Steven and wrapping it around him; Steven could see it was long, red scarf. He was still confused, but happy that this giant was actually very kind and didn’t want to see Steven hurt.

“Th-thank you.” Steven said, literally and figuratively warming up to the giant.

“No problem. I’m Party Favor. What’s your name?”

“Steven,.. Steven Miller.”

“Nice to meet you Steven Miller.” Party Favor gave a big smile to the boy. “Heh… if you were frozen, I’d have to call you Steven Chiller.”

Steven smiled and chuckled lightly. Party Favor scratched his chin with his hoof then quickly looked down at Steven again.

“Good thing you weren't named Chilly Willy.” Party Favor joked. Steven’s chuckles started becoming small bits of laughter.

“Hey what do you call a gangsta snowpony?” Party Favor asked. Steven was caught off guard scratching his head.

“I don’t know?”

“Froze-T!” Steven laughed putting his hands to his mouth trying not to laugh so loud.

“Hey! What do bad Eskimos get in there stockings for Hearths Warming Eve?” Steven shrugged confused as to what Hearths Warming Eve was. “ A lump of cold.”

Steven laughed again, this time, letting the laughter out and rolled around on Party Favor’s belly. The stallion smiled, finding it adorable and knowing he was safe with him… at least, until his stomach growled, making the two freeze.

“Yo,.. You promise right?” Steven looked up at him in fear shaking from worry, more than the cold once again. You won’t eat me right?”

“Uh… d-don’t worry, Steven! I think I got something for my belly!” Party Favor’s horn glowed again, this time levitating a clear bag with lollipop printed on it. He opened said bag, and pulled out a handful of different candies and a large lollipop that, though large for Steven, decent sized for Party Favor. Party Favor enjoyed his lollipop, but laid the rest of the candy on his belly.

“What do you think? A feast for kings, don’t ya think?” Party Favor chuckled and gave his lolli a lick. Steven drooled at the size of the candy, picking up a single chocolate bar.

“It’s so… huge!” Steven exclaimed, taking a piece off.

“Go on and enjoy it. I got plenty more ‘til Spring comes.” Steven took a bite out of his chocolate, enjoying its sweet flavor.

“Mmmm. This is sooo good.” Steven took another bit of the giant chocolate bar. “Bet I can’t eat just one.”

“Are you crazy those chocolate bars are as bi,... Oh hehe.” Party Favor chuckled figuring it was a joke.

“Have anymore funny jokes, Mr. Giant Favor?” Steven asked.

“Um Just Party Favor, buddy.” The stallion said tapping his chin with his hoof.

“Oh, I got one! Ok why didn’t the skeleton dance at the Nightmare Night party?” Steven scratched his head the shrugged. “Because he had no-BODY to dance with!” Steven laughed again, but it, again, stopped as Party Favor’s stomach growled. “Oh come on! I’m filling you up, Mr. Belly!!!” Even if Steven was bit scared of this. He managed to chuckle a bit at it.

“Oh you think it’s funny I’m wasting away? Ohhh cruel world, I’m destined to starve to death!?” Party Favor brought a hoof to his forehead and dropped his head down to the floor fake dying. Steven chuckled trying again, not trying to laugh too loud when he saw that Party Favor wasn’t moving, then playfully poked his big belly.

Steven watched as the giant didn’t move an inch, he cocked his head in confusion getting out of the scarf and tapped on Party Favor’s belly; still no movement from the gentle giant. Steven began to worry and climbed onto Party Favor’s belly. He tapped on his belly again but still no movement. Steven was really starting to worry; he slid down to Party Favor’s neck and climbed up his muzzle, followed by landing right in between his eyes.

“Party?” Steven asked, crouching and lifting his right eyelid up. “Party Favor? Hello!? Anyone in there!?”

Steven let the eye shut, scratching his head and walked over to his muzzle and pulled at Party Favor’s nostrils “Come on wake up!” Steven pulled, but no response. Steven patted his muzzle franticly “Party! Party! Please don’t die!!!”

“Aww. Come on kid no use beating a dead horse.” Party Favor said quickly raising his head catching Steven off guard.

“GAHH!!!... That’s not funny!!!” Steven panicked. “You had me worried!!!”

“Oh... I’m sorry, little guy.” He apologized “I-I didn’t mean to frighten you like that.” His stomach growled again. “...Guess that would’ve gave it away, huh?”

“We,..Well I’m just glad you're not dead. I… I kinda thought of entering your mouth… just to see if you’ll wake up.” Steven said feeling a chill run up his back.

“Really? You would have done that for me?”

“...Uh… no! It was just to see if you’re awake! I don’t wanna be digested like Jake!”

“Who’s Jake, buddy?” Party Favor asked.

“He… He got eaten… by one of you… I-I couldn’t save him... “ Steven began to tear up. Party Favor gently brought the child to him, hugging him.

“Oh, it’s not your fault. Besides, I’m certain he’s fine. Scared, but unharmed.”

“What are talking about? He was eaten!”

“Oh, right… see, your kind has been appearing around Equestria. You are all protected by a spell that, if any of us ate you, you wouldn’t be digested, but would just be in there, making us feel full. Trust me, I don’t know how it works either, but it’s much better than you think. And… well… do you trust me?”

“Well,.. I do, but... I don’t know?” Steven said sinking into Party Favor’s fur, not sure if he really wanted to take a chance of going into his stomach. He was brought forward to Party Favor’s face.

“It’s okay, I can understand if this is scary at first. Do… is it alright if I can… well… taste you?”

“You mean,.. Like lick me?”

“Of course! Just a simple lick is all. After that, then we can go a bit further… if you want to, that is.”

“Well,.. Ok sure.” Steven smiled.

Party Favor gentle brought Steven up to his lips, being extra careful not to frighten him. His tongue stuck out and he gave Steven a lick, moisting the child up and giving himself a burst of flavor.

“Mmm… you taste like chocolate! … Want to… well… enter?”

“Uh I don’t.” Steven said, but was then licked again, making him laugh from the tickling. Steven smiled and was licked a third time, and then a forth. “Th,.. That tickles!”

Steven continued to be licked by the stallion. He was now more like a giant dog than a horse, something Steven laughed loudly as the tongue slipped across him again; Steven gave a devilish smile waiting for Party Favor’s tongue. The huge sloppy tongue came down on the boy again but this time Steven grabbed it and squeezed it in a tight hug.

“Ehh? Eey lut go my ounge?” Steven ignored the panicked stallion kept a hold of the spongy tongue, not wanting to let it go. He felt himself slowly going down. He looked up, seeing Party Favor’s throat opening wide, ready to accept him. Unlike with the pegasus, in which her mouth looked like a prison, Party Favor’s looked more like a slide… a pulsing, fleshy, and wet slide that lead to a new area. Steven was ready to let go and give the stallion his freedom, but suddenly sound himself falling into Party Favor’s mouth!

Steven bounced on the sloppy tongue and right into the gasping throat, entering into Party Favor’s throat. “Pa,... Party Fa,..” Steven was muffled by the fleshy walls squeezing him into a squish.

Party Favor gasped in shock quickly sucking in air and swallowed it down. His throat began to hurt as he felt Steven coming back up. He opened his mouth and let out a loud belch, sending Steven flying into the air; Party Favor quickly grabbed Steven with magic aura.

“Steven!? Are you ok!? ” Party Favor brought the slimey boy up to his face.

“I,..I’m ok.” Steven coughed a bit, rubbing his eyes.

“Oh...good. Don't do that, okay? You nearly landed into my stomach.” Party Favor hugged Steven protectively and nuzzled the tiny boy. “I promise, Steven, I won’t let that happen again.”

Party Favor continued to nuzzle the boy; Party Favor walked over to a couch and set the boy on his belly… in which it growled again.

“Ugh!!! Please!!! What do you want!?” Party Favor yelled at his gut.

“I think it wants me.” Steven replied.

“Oh no! It's just not going to have you.” Party Favor said patting his belly. The pat made his belly wiggle and caused Steven to bounce up and back down on the soft belly, Steven laughed then snuggled into the soft fur.

Party Favor smiled at Steven, happy to make the boy laugh again, he relaxed his head on the pillow under it and felt the tiny movement of Steven on his belly.

“Hey Party Favor.” The stallion’s head raised up looking down at Steven again.

“So what exactly is this place. I mean your world that is?”

“Well this place is called Equestria it's ruled by the two alicron sisters; Princess Celestia and Luna. As for where you and I are this place is called ‘Our Town’.”

“Our Town?”

“Yep Our Town. Let's just say it was not a very nice place to live at first, but it's changed for the better.”

“How? What was wrong with Our Town?”

“It was ruled by a unicorn who thought we’d all be better equal instead of accepting are Cutie Marks.”

“Whoa! A Unicorn!? So… you're a unicorn too right? That's what that horn on your head is right, a unicorn horn?” Steven’s eyes lit up with amazement.

“Yep sure am kiddo.” Party Favor smiled brightly.

“And what’s that sparkly stuff you use to grab things with?” Steven asked.

“Magic. I use magic to levitate things, like you saw before.”

“So if you use magic does that mean,.. Are you a unicorn wizard?”

Party Favor’s face went red and burst out laughing so hard that his belly trembled making Steven bounce up and down like a furry living trampoline soon the massive belly quake slowed down letting Steven fall back to the soft belly.

“N,.. No I’m not a wizard buddy. Every unicorn knows magic but it takes a very skilled unicorn to be a wizard.” his stomach growled. “And it doesn't take a wizard to know this guy's annoying!”w how to stop this stomach from growling.”

“You know Steven. Tomorrow we should probably start looking for your parents,...”

“No!” Steven screamed. Making Party Favor jump Steven held his mouth and sunk his head down now frightened of facing Party Favor “I,.. I’m sorry,…”

“Did,.. Did something happen?”

“My,.. My parents aren’t really,.. Good people . They're very mean,... They're awful. If you do one little thing wrong, they punish you harshly. And they always treat me terribly, like they force me to sleep up in the cold attic while they sleep in there big comfy beds.”

“They sound pretty rotten to you.”

“Yes. Very rotten.” Steven huddled up. “I hate my home, it's terrible there. You're different. You didn't want to eat me, and you've been nice. And even when you tasted me, when I fell, you spat me out. I… you…” he hugged his belly “You're like the big brother I've always wanted!”

Party Favor smiled gently, picking Steven up with his magic and levitating him close to his muzzle, pressing the boy against his cheek and held him with his hoof, snuggling him. He then nuzzled his hair making it a mess, Party Favor set him down on his belly again, where it growled.

“I still think your belly wants me.” Steven spoke, poking the belly while giggling. Party Favor placed a hoof down on his belly pressing it down. Steven rolled down beside his hoof, Party Favor quickly pushed down then lifted his hoof making his belly wiggle; Steven bounced up on his belly landing softly and bounced again. This caused Party Favor to burp after a few bounces, Steven burst out laughing hearing Party Favor’s big burp.

“Hehe. bet I can make them louder.” Steven boustead. Standing up and leaped up into the air bouncing down into the soft pudgy fur and quickly flying up into the air landing back onto his belly. Party Favor let out the longest, loudest burp of his life, as the place shook and, some of the windows cracked. The two stared at each other, but laughed. Steven feel back on his back laughing kicking his legs up as well as Party Favor, who kicked his back and front legs.

“Hehe. That was awesome, Party Favor!” Steven complimented.

”Hey, you made me do it!” He playfully retorted,followed by gently ruffling Steven's hair. “Y’know, call me crazy, but I think you and I may actually be brothers! I haven’t had this much fun unless it's a party!”

“Hence your name. So,... Do you really think we could be brothers?” Steven looked up at him curiously.

“Of course, little brother.” he picked Steven up and smothered him in a deep hug. Steven was surrounded by warm fur, warm enough to let him tear up, but not in sadness, but pure joy! Steven wrapped his arms around Party Favor’s cheek as much as his little arms could and buried his face into his fur, letting his tears flow.

“P,.. Party Favor.”

“Yes?” Party Favor asked.

“Ca,. Can we be real brothers?” Steven asked. “I,.. I want you to be my brother.”

Party Favor pulled Steven away and held him in front of his face, a smile stretched across the stallion's face.

“Well… we'll be really close enough. I promise you, I'll be there to protect you, always! That, I can promise. So yes, you can be my little brother. ” he snuggled him, making Steven giggle Party Favor’s ear twitched when he heard the wind outside his home blowing against his window, he looked down at Steven who was snuggled up next to Party Favor’s hoof.

“I think we should get some sleep, little buddy.” Party Favor yawned, rubbing his eyes, picking Steven up with his hoof and placing him into his poofy blue striped mane. Steven found his brother's mane to be the most comfortable and softest place to sleep on, and he wanted to ask if it was a cloud in disguise, but Party Favor rested on his bed, seemingly snoring right away.

Steven rested soundly, cuddled up in the puffy, cotton candy like mane. The two slept… for about an hour. Steven, though he was in the most soft place he could ever imagine he couldn’t stop listening to the loud wind and creaking of the house Steven snuggled deep in the mane trying to block out the scary sounds, Steven started thinking of something.

Oh man, there's a lot I don't know about this world. Steven thought to himself. What if someone breaks in here!? What if that Pegasus is looking for me right now!?... What if my parents find me!? Party Favor snorted, stopping Steven's train of thought. Hey… what if?

Steven made his way through the cotton mane and slide down to the center of Party Favor’s muzzle. He didn't notice him, only grumbling something about getting

cake. Steven sighed and slipped down to the side of Party’s cheek. Party murred in his sleep, mumbling about Parasprites before snoring again. Steven slowly walked over to the front of his muzzle. Were Party Favor ever to snore powerful, he may have been pulled into his mouth as he snored in before blowing a wind that had the smell of a bag of candy. Steven shook his head fixing his shaggy hair back into place before another loud snore almost sucked him like a huge vacuum Steven waited for Party Favor to stop snoring then looked up the front of Party Favor’s muzzle. Steven pressed himself on the front of Party Favor’s bottom lips and grabbed onto it pulling himself up onto the lip and then waited,... Party Favor murred slightly opening his mouth, not enough to eat a whole pile of candy, but enough for a tiny human to crawl into.

Steven could see past the spongy lips and could see the front of white teeth a few inches apart from each other. Past the teeth was the same throat that almost swallowed him, Steven could hear a whistling sound coming from between Party Favor’s teeth and feel a lit breeze that smelled of candy Steven chuckled a bit slipping his legs down between the bottom lip and teeth; he ducked his head under the front teeth and peeked into Party Favor’s mouth.opening and releasing a more powerful smell of candy right into his face. He crawled right in; his hands and feet pushed down and squished onto the stallion's wet tongue. As soon as he was inside, Party Favor's mouth closed.

The place shook as Party Favor's tongue lazily moved, gently tossing Steven around.

The worried, but very trusting boy, took a deep breath and climbed over Party Favor’s bottom teeth and slipped onto the slimy tip of the stallion’s tongue making a splashing, squish sound; Steven was already half soaked with Party Favor’s warm drool; the tongue was like a gigantic pink, slimy, spongy blanket, something Steven was glad about, even if the tip lapped at his face. Past the massive surface he could see it continued on with two large lumpy hills and past them was the slow moving throat that motioned every time Party Favor breathed, and in the middle was the wiggling uvula that swayed back and forth; Steven crawled forth, his hands and knees sunk into the pink, slimy floor. He felt the odd surface with his fingers purposely squashing his hand down on the tongue. He giggled a bit when the tip of the tongue raised up, making him flop down under the tongue, where it ‘body slammed’ him, but didn't hurt at all. It felt like a pillow, that is, if a pillow was soaking wet and it was warm with a mind of it's own, as it continued to lap at his face. Steven rolled over and snuggled into the soft tongue, like he would with a soft bed, something he never had with his cruel parents. The whole experience was weird, being inside the mouth of a giant stallion that said he'd be his brother, but it was the best thing that has happened to him, and he didn't mind the drool all over him. The boy felt the tongue shift moving under him Steven slipped down the left side of the tongue and stopped by the left side of Party Favor’s gums and teeth, passing by the teeth, but still in his mouth. Steven found himself stuck between the two, unsure what's going on, but believed it wasn't anything bad. Steven felt the rubbery flesh beside him pushing the skin of Party Favor’s cheek outside, looking like he had a lump; Steven sat up, feeling Party Favor’s teeth, they were white and well cleaned. Steven spotted a bit of candy bits in-between some of the molars, which Steven was happy to pull out and toss outside of his literal big brother’s mouth, just opening the lips just a bit for his hand to stick out.

Steven happily flopped back down on the soft tongue, propping his hands behind his head and relaxed, back into the soft and moist tongue. Steven felt the slight movement around him; they were slow and they only lasted when Party Favor breathed out, letting out a long yawn, showing Steven the house before it closed again. Steven found himself in complete darkness again; he gave a yawn himself and was about to shut his eyes, Steven looked over the tongue seeing the uvula slightly moving, Steven wanted to give his new brother a hug and he quickly thought of a way to do it... And it would be just like the cartoons he watched when he was little.

Steven carefully crawled his way over the slippery terrain; he carefully stopped, sitting at the mere edge of the abyss that was Party Favor’s awaiting throat. The boy saw his target and smiled; he stood up, his feet sinking into the tongue, and reached out his arms, gently grabbing the uvula. He brought it close to him and brought it into a hug. Steven squeezed the uvula, but made sure not to squeeze too hard, and snuggled into it affectionately. He looked down, seeing the dominating sight of Party Favor’s throat… something wanted to make him jump into it.

Steven felt nervous, looking down into the abyss; he could only imagine how many innocent candies and fudge were lost to the monstrous belly of Party Favor… but… he was going to be the exception...hopefully.

Steven let go of the uvula, slipping back down to the tongue, ready to take a well deserved sleep when the gigantic tongue lifted up like a giant whale, flipping its tail into the air. He yelped as he lost balance and fell into the throat, which opened up to his presence.

Steven entered into a narrow, moist tunnel, slipping down. His arms were pinned to his side, barely letting him move, but, though the throat was firm, it was surprisingly careful and soft to him. The tunnel pushed him downwards, slowly and quickly with every push, up until he felt his feet enter a larger chamber. Steven felt himself slipping out from the narrow and closed in tunnel, and flopped down into a huge chamber,... Steven was now inside Party Favor’s stomach. The smell of candy assaulted his nostrils, and the place boomed with Party Favor’s heart beat and various gurgling. Steven was ready to panic, but calmed himself down. He closed his eyes, hearing the soft rhythm of Party Favor’s soft but booming heartbeat. It made Steven feel safe, knowing now he was closer to his big brother’s heart… Literally. Steven looked around; his new location’s walls were a bright ruby red and dripped with drool, Steven could watched as the walls around him slowly swayed with calm movement, he was now becoming fascinated with the whole thing of being inside of someone’s stomach, even if they are a different species. Steven wanted to explore this new place, but gave a loud yawn, rubbing his eyes and relaxed on a marshmallow.

Party Favor licked his lips he woke up, letting out a loud yawn as he lazily moved his mouth. He blinked a few times, getting his vision back; he brought his hoof up to his mane to scratch his head, only to notice Steven… was gone?

Party Favor’s eyes went wide in shock! He felt his mane to make sure the tiny wasn’t in another part of his mane; no sign of Steven in his mane. Party Favor looked down on the bed, not seeing Steven anywhere! Party Favor was ready to start panicking. Did somepony come and take while he was sleeping? Did he run away? Party Favor was about to shed tears when he paused, feeling a slight movement. Party Favor froze, feeling the tiny snuggling… in his stomach. Steven was inside his stomach!!! Party Favor was shocked; did he eat him in his sleep!? It didn’t matter, Party Favor had to get him out! He was ready to burp the tiny human out, but stopped, feeling Steven snuggle against the inside of his stomach. He was sleeping, tucked into his flesh Party Favor was a bit confused but happy, he felt Steven move around snuggling back into the stomach. He laid on his back and gently rubbed his belly, feeling Steven's small form.

“Sleep tight, little brother.” He said to his little brother. Steven heard his booming, yet gentle voice and smiled. Steven cuddled up into the soft stomach wall of Party Favor;from all around Steven he could hear Party Favor’s breathing settle and go calm, the gurgling of the stomach echoed around the chamber, the slow swaying of the walls made Steven feel sleepy. Steven’s eyes were becoming heavy he smiled closing his eyes and fell into a well deserved sleep listening to calm sound of Party Favor’s heart beat

PreviousChapters Next