• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,223 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,223

PreviousChapters Next
A Filly, a Boy, and Their First Day at School (Guest)

Daisy and Cody made their way to the Ponyville Schoolhouse. Well, really just Daisy; Cody is currently slipping and sliding around in her mouth, and he’s just lucky to be there and not deeper inside. It took Cody all sorts of promises and a hefty amount of begging and pleading to keep Daisy from making her stomach his permanent bedroom, along with a somewhat stern talking from Twilight. Cody was certainly not keen on the idea of spending the rest of his life within the confines of Daisy’s stomach. Especially the part about how he’d have to eat chewed food and anything he drank would’ve had a her saliva in it.

That didn’t mean his current position is much of an improvement. As she headed along to the school, she keeps pushing and pulling him around with her tongue, hence the slipping and sliding, humming her deep appreciation of his taste, and Cody knew it. Even worse is the fact that because he obviously tastes good to her, her saliva keeps pooling up heavily, and every time she swallows it, he fears that he might go along with it, and with the amount she’s swallowed already, he’d be literally swimming in drool. To which he already is, but here, she can at least give him some form of aid. In her stomach, it’d be a churning lake of saliva and breakfast threatening to drown him.

___

Twilight watched from a window in the castle, sighing in relief that she was able to convince Daisy otherwise as well. First and foremost in her mind, it wouldn’t have been a very nice thing for her to do. She had explained to Daisy that Cody, though tiny, needs to be able to see the world he now lives in, and that keeping him imprisoned would be downright cruel towards him. However, what she didn’t mention was that if he were imprisoned within Daisy then she wouldn’t be able to enjoy him either.

Poor Cody, he doesn’t know it but he’s to tasty for his own good. The boy, for whatever reason, has a much more potent flavor than the normal tiny, and even more it seemed to vary upon a pony’s tastes, his scent was even delicious. For whatever reason his flavor seems to be whatever a particular pony liked most. She sighed once more, this time however in how bad she felt for him. He’s going to have a really rough life here in Equestria. Out of all the tinies that came here, that poor boy had to be the one to get an extra dose of that magic that brought him here. Everypony, no, everyone native to Equestria will find him as an absolute delicacy, and I doubt all of them will be like BonBon and I who can resist it… For the most part. Hmm, what could’ve caused that. Perhaps because he was with Daisy it took much more magic and that would give him much more to trace and… Oh Starlight and I are going to have a hayday with this! He might even be the key to figuring out how or why it happens! Oh there’s just so much to do! “Starlight! Something just occurred to me!”

___

Daisy arrived at the school and cantered in, picking a desk near the back. She’s pretty early, as only a few other ponies are around and Ms. Cheerilee isn’t there yet. She opened her mouth and lets Cody out onto the desk. Absolutely drenched, and with saliva pooling up on the desk, he stood there, now shivering in the cool air.

“Sorry Cody…” Daisy apologized, wishing she had something for him to towel off with. “Oh, I know.” She picked him up and took him into the school’s bathroom, where Cody washed himself off in the sink and Daisy used a few paper towels to dry him off. Taking a few extra sheets to wipe off her desk, they head back and wait for school to begin.

When Cheerilee got there, their first day at school officially began. It went rather well, even for Cody. Then they were released for recess. It was fairly interesting for them to watch as Cheerilee let out the majority of her tiny students with a loud burp, the rest being with their adoptive pony siblings, such as the boy, a little younger than Cody, draped across his giant unicorn 'sister's' horn.

Many of the tiny students would either buddy up with one of their giant pony classmates or play in areas that were difficult to reach… As long as the pony wasn’t a unicorn.

Suddenly something revealed itself to Cody; he’s all alone. Looking around he noticed that Daisy was gone. Apparently, the filly merrily attempted to learn and play as many pony games as she can. However, that wasn’t all he noticed. He found himself in somepony’s shadow. He looked up to find out it’s one of the ponies in class. The pink pony with the purple and white mane, also wearing a crown, looks down at him giving him a kind smile.

“Um, hi, I’m Diamond Tiara…”

“I-I’m C-Cody…” He awkwardly replied.

“I was wondering if you wanted to…” She starts as she laid down, trying to make herself smaller to calm him down. However, everything changed when a gentle breeze wafted his scent into her nose. “Wanted to…” She mumbled, now more focused on the smell. For whatever reason he smelled like her favorite dessert, one that she’d been craving for a long time. “Um…” She gulped.

Cody noticed something about her eyes. Before she’d started sniffing at him, they’d actually been friendly, but now, they looked like most ponies about to grab a tiny, well when they’re going to grab a tiny for something very specific. Cody slowly backed away for a moment.

“Uh... bye!” He took off like a bullet. As he rushed away, Diamond Tiara took off after him. What was initially just trying to make a new friend, an activity she was now keen on since her “transformation”, has devolved into the typical game of cat and mouse that ponies love to “play” with tinies. If it were any other tiny, or had she been a little more capable of controlling herself, this wouldn’t have happened and she would actually be befriending him, unfortunately it isn’t the case.

Cody continued running, attempting to escape his new huntress. He rushed around a corner of the school house and under a large bush, it won’t take the filly too long to get around it but at least it will buy him a little time. Unfortunately he bumped right into another pony. A grayish-purple filly with two toned light blue hair.

“Oh, hi there.” She said with a bit of a giggle. “You should really watch where you’re going.” As the bushes rustled, she realizes just why he’s running. “Oh, um. Here I’ll hide you.” She lowered her head to his level and opened her mouth. “Come on, quick!” Cody gulps nervously.

Hiding in her mouth! I should’ve just let myself get caught! Oh well, at least she doesn’t seem to be crazy like Diamond Tiara. He rushed inside and she immediately closed her mouth... and swallowed him. He whimpered as he fell down yet another slimy cavern. What?! I thought she was just going to hide me?! He landed in her stomach and, as usual, he cowered at a corner, watching the stomach try to process him into nutrients for the giant's body.

The filly smacked her lips, enjoying what flavor had hit her tongue. He tasted just like her favorite food. “Um, sorry, but if I need to talk to them, then it'll be easier if I don’t swallow you right in front of them. Um, let’s just say we’re even now or something.” She whispered to him, waiting for whoever it is to come around the bush. “Don’t worry, I’ll let you out as soon as they continue on.”

Diamond Tiara, who had dove headfirst into the bush attempting to go after the tiny and getting stuck in it for a moment, finally got herself out and rushed around the bush finding nothing but Aura standing on the other side. “Oh no, did you catch him?” She asked, head still swimming in the craving.

“Who?” Aura replied.

“A tiny! He’s a new student! He smells just like the cakes my dad sometimes orders from Canterlot!” She stated, still hoping to satisfy her craving.

“Oh, um... must’ve gone that way. I didn’t see him.” Aura replies pointing toward the next corner of the school. Upon which Diamond Tiara took off. When she’s out of sight Aura coughed up Cody onto the floor “Well, I guess you're okay now. Um, sorry to mention this, but you do taste really good.” Cody, wiping himself off, got up and started to back away from Aura now.

“H-how good?”

“My favorite food good.” Aura said without making motions to grab him. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to eat you again. I mean, I could, and you are delicious, but, that would be kind of mean, and I’d actually rather have the real thing anyway. But why’d she say you smelled like cake? I mean, I thought you tasted like a daffodil and daisy sandwich, made my favorite way, with a slice of cheddar cheese and some sliced carrots.” She pulled him in close and takes a large sniff, nearly sucking him up her nose. “Yeah, you even smell like it.” Cody swallowed nervously.

“P-please don’t!”

“Hey! I said I’m not going to eat you again, and I’m not, well, unless you say so. I’ve got one of those for lunch. Here.” She said before lifting him up and placing him on her back. “You came with that new student, Daisym right?” He nodded. “Okay, well, I’ll take you back to her.” With that, Aura walked back over to the area of the playground and sat with Cody as they watched Daisy play. They are soon joined once again by Diamond Tiara, who looks more than a little apologetic, and in control of herself again.

“Oh my gosh! Thank goodness. I’m so sorry I chased you. It’s just, you, well…” She looks up at Aura who waved a little awkwardly. “Oh, um I guess you heard… Anyway, I’m sorry, I was just trying to be friendly, then I smelled you and well... I really love those cakes.” Diamond said staying upwind of Cody. “I’m sorry.” She apologized once again, her head low and her ears back. Then Daisy showed up.

“Sorry I left you behind Cody I kinda got caught up in the… Hi… Um…” Daisy suddenly stopped, noticing the two new ponies. “Um, I’m Cody’s, um, sister I guess. Daisy. Um, who are you two?”Diamond Tiara and Aura both introduce themselves to Daisy, along with telling her how they met Cody. Which caused Daisy to wrap her forelegs around Cody, in a giant hug. “I’m so sorry I left you alone Cody! Um, but I guess at least everything turned out alright…”

The rest of the day went pretty well after that, at least until Daisy and Cody got back to Twilight’s castle. That’s when they encountered a rather manic faced Twilight and an almost similarly faced Starlight, both of whom immediately announced they’d have to run a couple of tests on Cody, who swallowed nervously.

I hope they’re not taste tests!

Author's Note:

It's been a while since Jerec made a chapter. Another addition will come later! He also has a chapter planned that will spice things up a bit.

PreviousChapters Next