• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,247 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,247

PreviousChapters Next
A stocking stuffer.

Author's Note:

Happy Holidays to you all! Wanted to post this early, but work kept me occupied. Use Star Tracker for this chapter.

Expect some late, Christmas chapters in the future, or at least, winter themed ones.

"I said I wanted a pony!" The shouts of a little girl was heard across the nearly empty apartment complex, with her stomping echoing across the floor.

"Verruca!" Her mom yelled. "Stop that! You're not going to get a pony this Christmas."

"But I said I wanted a pony! And you promised you'd get me one last year!"

"I said I might get one, but it doesn't mean I will." She unlocked the door to their apartment.

"I WANT A PONY!!! I WANT A PONY!!!" She began to chant, jumping up and down, making the floor shake loudly, being sturdy, but still creaky at the same time."

"Verruca! Enough! Get inside, or no TV!"

"I WANT A PONY!!! I WANT A PONY!!! I WANT A PONY!!!" Her mom grabbed her by the arm and dragged her in, with Verruca screaming loudly. She was pushed into her room.

"I said enough! Little Missy, you better behave yourself, or else you're going to land on Santa's naught list this year!"

"At least Santa WILL get me a pony this year! He always listens, unlike you, mom!" She gasped.

"Verruca! You're grounded!"

"What!?"

"Don't you dare talk back to your mother like that! And no dinner for you tonight!"

"But-but-!"

"No 'buts'! Go to bed!" She slammed the door behind her. Verucca mumbled to herself before going to bed... before realizing she was glowing.

"M-Mom!"

"I said go to bed!"

"No! Mom! Ser-!"

"Don't make me ground you for a week!"

"No! It's-!" She was gone from the world.


Hearth's warming day was just about to begin, and in one of the houses, a near young adult stallion woke up really early, hoping Santa Hooves came by and delivered his presents. He was a good boy this year, and while yes, he did annoy Princess Twilight Sparkle a bit, but she was quick to apologize for her yelling at him, and him when he annoyed her. They've been writing buddies for a while, even if he still lived with his parents. His excitement practically made him run down the stairs, seeing his family's Hearths Warming Tree, with plenty of new, unopened presents around, and a stocking over the lit, warm fireplace. He squealed like a foal, so happy to see all the presents this Hearth's Warming, and ran for the stocking first before opening his presents.

Inside the stocking, Verruca appeared right on top of the various, now bigger than life candies, and much larger small toys. She utterly confused on what was happening, until the stocking opened, showing a gigantic, purple-blue pony with a dark yellow, unkempt mane with a bleached stripe in the middle of it, and what looked liked freckles. In one way, she was scared, for being new and in the presence of a gigantic pony, but she was also excited because it was a pony. The pony looked a bit confused as to why she's there.

"Hey there," he spoke, making her gasp. "What are you doing in my stocking?" She babbled, unsure what to say, as the pony spoke to her. He smiled and chuckled. "You're about the size of a kisses." He looked at the side of a stocking. "Hm... to Star Tracker, from Santa."

'Santa did this!?' Verruca thought, unsure if this was a joke or not.

"Hmm... I guess that's how you got there. You weren't on my list, but it's a pleasant surprise." He leaned his head forward and gave her a slobbering lick across her face. Verruca stood there, stiff as a board, unsure as to why he did that. He noticed. "Hey, don't look at me that way. You do know why you're here for, right? You're not just a stocking stuffer." Star Tracker gave her another slobbering lick. She backed up a bit. "Aww, don't worry, I won't hurt you." Another lick, with her closing her eyes and wincing, which was followed by him chuckling. "You're delicious!"

'D-delicious?' Verruca thought, freaking out, before being followed by another lick across her face.

"Alright, ready to go in?" She was plucked from the stocking, almost ready to scream, hearing his stomach growl in anticipation. Star Tracker lifted the tiny girl over his maw, and opened it wide, showing her where she was going to. "Ahh~..." Verruca looked down and nearly wetted herself, upon seeing the open maw, with tons of saliva and drool, seemingly built up, ready for her. She was lowered in. "Om!"

Verruca's voice failed to exit her mouth, as she bounced and was tossed around by Star Tracker's tongue, who was in heaven. After a minute of tasting, he tilted his head back and swallowed.

GLURK!!!

All Verruca did was whimper as the throat muscles guided her steadily into his stomach. She looked up, seeing the light get darker, blocked by rings of muscles, and looking down, seeing an eerie yellow glow. Around her, she heard his hearth, which pumped a bit rapidly, saying her eater was very excited. Finally, with one final push, she landed in his stomach with a splash, reemerging from the acids, taking a deep breath. Her surrounding was the fleshy walls the slowly pulsed, dripping with acids, and in the pool with her was various candy, ranging from candy canes, whole chocolate pieces, and cookies. The stomach growled, making her nervous.

"Ahh... that hit the spot." Star Tracker's voice boomed around her, with hoof beating his own chest, making the place shake for Verruca. A loud growl came, which was followed by a loud belch. "Oh, excuse me. Thanks for playing along! You comfy in there?" She looked around, just wondering how long she has left. "Well, just relax, don't worry about a thing." The place rocked as Star Tracked began to walk, letting out a yawn. "I'm just gonna relax for a little bit. I'll see you in a bit." As he laid across the couch, his stomach growled, and he let out another belch.

'Mmm... Best Hearths Warming ever.

The sound of snoring was soon heard. Verruca climbed upon a peppermint, using it as a raft, and stayed away from the acids. She looked back at this year, seeing all the bad stuff she had done since The Vanishing happened. A single tear rolled down her face as she got into a fetal position, hearing everything around her.

'Worst Christmas ever!

PreviousChapters Next