• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,247 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,247

PreviousChapters Next
The Other Solar Princess

Author's Note:

Made by Emu34b and myself using the original evil Celestia from the MLP card game. Gotta say, it was a lot of fun making this.

Edit: New artwork made by vittorionobile! Commissioned by Emu themselves!

The halls of Canterlot Castle were filled with life, as ponies and Tinies traveled among them. In his golden armor, Wyatt patrolled the halls, keeping an eye out for any suspicious characters… or, so he'd been told. Truth be told, with the exception of subduing Garble and rescuing the missing people from his gut, nothing exciting happened. It wasn't that he wanted action, but he was just wondering if there's any point to being a knight and just patrolling the halls, alongside his fellow brothers and sisters in arms… or, suits of armor. All he really could do was wonder if this was important, or even if those Wings of Liberty were actually a threat and not just a one hit wonder (no pun intended).

On what was another regular day, in the corner of his eyes, something sparkled, getting his attention. He turned to see the sparkle was gone, but it came from a small crack in the wall, one he could fit through, which lead into a dark room of sorts. A part of him wanted to ignore it, maybe even ask any of the staff to know if this was normal, but with a quick glance, he realized he was alone.

“... Okay… think this through.” He spoke to himself. “You're alone, something sparkled, and it's through this crack in the wall that may lead to either the interior walls, or a sealed up room that's like that for a purpose. Signs point to something bad may happen if I follow through this… or I'm probably overthinking this.” He unsheathed his sword and readied his shield. “Hopefully, it's the latter.”

With some steps, Wyatt ventured into the darkness, ready to fend himself from anything hiding in the darkness, whether it be common pests, or a real monster. Some minutes had passed, and he eventually stumbled in an opening of sorts, with some light coming in from a wall. That was… until he blushed, realizing that he was in a closet, more specifically, Princess Celestia's, as he could make out her from the blinds. Celestia was nowhere around, making him want to turn, but he stopped as the same light flickered. His attention came to what looked like a box that was on a dresser.

‘... Please, don't let Celestia find out, Lord!’ Wyatt silently prayed in his mind, using the dresser's shelves to make his way up. After a few minutes, he reached to the box, which began to glow even brighter. He sweated hard as his heart beated rapidly, as he anxiously opened the chest sized box. However, he went from anxious to confused upon opening the box. Sitting in it was a ring with a sun on it, not much unlike Celestia’s own cutie mark, but it was a bit more… red.

“... That's it? A ring?” He asked, picking up the tire sized jewelry in his hands. “What a waste of time! This isn't even worth getting in trouble with Celestia with!” He paused as he saw something off with it. “Hold up… What's this smudge?” He began to rub a dirty bit on the ring.

Quite suddenly, the ring began to shake a little bit in his hands right as the smudge was almost clean. Wyatt jumped back, dropping the ring. The process was already underway though, as the ring continued to shake, in fact, it’s activity only got more and more vigorous as time went on. The sun on the ring began to glow, yellow, orange and red, like it had a light inside of it. After that, outside the door, something, or rather somepony began to materialize, one that looked suspiciously like Celestia… and laughed like her too. Something was a little off about her voice though… it was a little lower than usual.

“OH CRAP!!!” Wyatt yelled before jumping into the box, hiding and trying to remain silent. “I should have thought this through. I should have thought this through. I should have thought this through...”

As the mare finished materializing, she took a bit of a leisurely stretch. “Oh my… it’s been a while hasn’t it? Celestia-” she said with a smile, then looking around… and finding that this mare was nowhere to be seen. Indeed, her voice sounded like Celestia’s too, but not only lower, but smoother, and a bit more… seductive. The mare had the same form factor as Celestia, but that was practically the only similarity.

This mare was far more fond of gold and amethyst than her counterpart was. Her crown contained not one, but six, large, gems of amethyst, with two long golden horns coming off it. Her neck was adorned with 2 or 3 necklaces, with little gold charms and beads. And her chestplate was the most complicated of them all, with an emblem of a pony on the front, lots of different etchings on it as well as even more amethyst, punctuated by some orange cloth underneath it. Attached to the back of the complicated chestplate, with some golden armor to protect her back. Finally, was the cutie mark. Identical in shape to Celestia’s, but different in color, ones that were shared with her mane. Her mane and tail looked like sparkling fire, with deep reds on the outside, moving more towards yellow as it got closer to her head.

But as it would happen, she heard a tiny voice, coming from the closet. She looked around the room, before her eyes settled on the closet door. Using her magic, she gently opened it, to find the ring on there and the box opened… and with something in there too. Quite small even… what… is that? “Hmmm... what a curious little creature…”

Wyatt sat in shock as he realized he left the box open. He looked up to see what was essentially the evil version of Celestia herself. He promptly screamed, pulling his sword and shield out, shaking uncontrollably, as he sweated heavily under his helmet. “S-stay back! I-I will u-use this! Y-y-you're n-not gonna g-get out of h-he-here!”

It talked. And in her language no less… convenient. What was not convenient that it was threatening her with a toothpick and a bottle cap, it would appear to her. She didn’t follow Wyatt’s directions, and instead, walked right up to the table the box was on. “Now now… what’s this? What are you going to do, throw that at me?” she said with a laugh, pulling both the shield and sword away from him in her magic, and setting them gently down beside the box. “Now then… let’s do this more… diplomatically, yes? It’s not that hard you know… Mr… whatever you are.”

Wyatt froze up after she nonchalantly set aside his sword and shield. There's no telling what she could do if he made any sudden movements. He figured he could go out the way he came in, but he needed to play along with her until then. “Uh… I-I'm Wyatt, a human, a-and a member of Celestia's Knights of Unification.”

“A… human… ooooh~” she spoke down to him, getting even closer. “So you’re the one who set me free from the ring yes? It would appear that it was… accidental. But that’s in the past isn’t it? As for me… you can call me… hehehe… Nightmare Star.” she said, adding a little force to the last few words, and a smile as well, showing off another prominent trait of hers. Sharp teeth… perfectly white, each a sharp spire, and with fangs as well. Just like Nightmare Moon.

Wyatt cowered at that, ducking in his box. “Uh… i-it's a pleasure to meet you, but… I uh...gotta use the bathroom.” He crawled his way out of the box and made his way down into the crack in the wall. “Make yourself comfortable, relax, enjoy some tea. Being trapped in that ring for ten thousand years must be such a crinch in the neck.”

“Now now, Wyatt, where do you think you’re going? Come on, you aren’t going to leave little old me without company are you? Be a gentlecolt now. We both know you don’t have to use the bathroom dear.” she said, pulling him gently out of the crevice with her magic, and dragging him back out into the room. “H-hey! No! Stop! HELP!!! SOMEONE!!! HELP ME!!!” Wyatt squirmed in her magic, trying to free himself. “Oh come on Wyatt, enough. You act like I’m trying to kill you.” she said with a smile equally sweet and cruel, as she brought him right back up the table the box was on, and in full view of the mare.

“Do I really scare you that much?” she asks, as her slit, violet eyes narrow upon him. “YES!!!” He answered, turning to run away again, not thinking straight anymore. Star frowned. Even though… she kind of did enjoy his terror. But him running away was a problem. “Wyatt, Wyatt, Wyatt…” she said, then picking him back up in her magic… and just holding him there, at eye level. “You know that is no way to treat a mare, correct?” she chastised. Nightmare Star offered her golden, shoed hoof to him, and gently set him down upon the platform with a smile, this time sparing him the view of her sharp teeth.

“You're a demon I released on accident! If you want to torture me for eternity, then I will take it, but Celestia will be here to send you back to whatever demonic realm you came from! And if not her, then my team will look out for me, and we will all take you down!” Nightmare Star’s smile simply rose at his words. “Oh, I wish you good luck on trying to take me down. And you sure make a whole lot of assumptions about me don’t you?” she laughed. “Sounds quite a pickle you got yourself into isn’t it? Perhaps you should be figuring out how to fix it? Because I’ve done nothing but talk to you… and yet you act like I’m going to rip you apart.” she said.

Wyatt stopped and looked confused. “... What?” Nightmare Star brought him closer to her face. “If I really wanted to hurt you… I would have done so already. Now then.” she said, a little bit more quietly, plopping her plot down on the floor. “You released me. Wouldn’t it make sense to try to… I don’t know… hide me, or do something other than scream?” she suggested. Perhaps it would be fun to see what this human will do.

“... Wait… You're not a demonic version of Princess Celestia that's hellbent on world domination?” This caused Nightmare Star to laugh at him, almost exactly like Celestia. “Meh, who needs that? You know who Nightmare Moon is? Same deal with me. If I was a demon, wouldn’t I look a whole lot more edgy?” she asked. Wyatt looked at her closely.

“Uh…” His mind fizzled. “... Ok… can I have a moment?” He turned around and thought to himself ‘Ok… so she's not an evil version of Celestia that I thought… even if she has those split irises, fangs, and has fire for her mane & tail. But surely there's a reason she was in that ring. Maybe I should help? … Assuming I'm not going to become a slave to her.’ As he took his moment to think, Star’s hoof rose, bringing the human closer to her face, so her snout was almost right on top of him, nearly breathing down his neck, quite literally. He jumped and turned to her. “Hey! Personal space. Look, I'm sorry for screaming, okay? It's not like I see a pony pop out of enchanted rings everyday.”

Star did get a laugh at the tiny human’s reaction to her. “Don’t mind me… just getting a good look at you is all.” she said, her sharp toothed smile returning. She looked at his helmet, and frowned a bit, and decided to pull it off with her magic, and set it with the rest of his gear, to reveal the human’s face. How interesting… almost ape like. Almost. He seemed to be lacking in the… fur department though, with it only on the top of his head, but neatly done nonetheless. “Oh my Wyatt, you have quite a cute little face don’t you? Just look at those baby blues you have for eyes… why, I’m surprised you don’t have human mares lined up for you with a face like that~” she said, almost seductively.

Wyatt's face blushed, making him almost entirely red from embarrassment. “Uh… Th-thank you, ma'am. B-but there's other guys that women like more than me… i-it’s nothing bad but…” He shook his head. “Ok, we're getting off track here. I've got questions for you, and you got questions for me. But we need to find you a place you can hide in before Celestia or any of the staff sees you and banishes you.”

Nightmare Star looks away with a fake look of disappointment. “Humph. Human mares- women must have low standards then. But... I suppose it’s their loss.” she said, shrugging. Turning back to him, her face got ever closer to him, as the smile reappeared again. His face was cute when it was all red like that, with those little blue eyes of his. Her soft, pillowy and moist lips then puckered up, and gently made contact with the top of Wyatt’s head, as she gave him a little smooch. After she pulled away, she asked “And what do you propose for a plan, Wyatt?”

Wyatt's face turned redder, with him blushing wildly from that kiss out of nowhere, eliciting a chuckle from the alicorn. “Uh… f-first, please, warn me next time. And second, I… um…” He looked around, then saw the window. “You hide outside, use the sun as cover, and I'll look around for a room… unless you want to stay here.” Star shrugged, and said “I’d prefer to stay in here. Outside during the day means ponies are going to see me, Wyatt.”

“Uh… th-then I'll try to find Celestia, lead her away, as I find us a place to hide in… unless you know where we can hide in, since… sorry, assuming you're like Celestia.” Star put her other hoof to her face, in a “thinking about it” gesture. “Well… I suppose I could maybe… pass off as her perhaps?” she said, speaking exactly like her for that moment. “But you know… we’re in no rush… Celestia’s busy doing her boring duties. I think we should perhaps, get to know each other better~”

“W-we will… your mane is real fire, or just for show?” Wyatt hopped off her hoof over to a shelf, pulling out a large pair of sunglasses. “Alright, this will cover your eyes.” He dragged the glasse to her. “A pretty simple disguise, ma'am. A pair of sunglasses, with a makeshift cloak, and you're Celestia trying to be incognito.” Star shrugged. “No, my mane isn’t actually fire. Fire doesn’t… sparkle.” she said. Star then took the glasses… but didn’t put them on. She decided to walk over to Celestia’s desk, and check out what her other was working on, just to be difficult for the man.

“Really!? Come on! We can't be here much longer! What if one of the maids or staff members enter and see you!? They'll flip! More than I did!” the man complained, but Star was having none of it, as she read some newspaper clippings on her desk. Some of them were about tinies (aka humans), something about sports she didn’t care about, and… another one on tinies. Apparently… you can eat them. Hm. Interesting. Not at all heeding the man’s warning though, she walked toward Celestia’s bed, and decided to plop herself down on top of it.

“NIGHTMARE STAR!!! WHAT ARE YOU-!?!?!?” He groaned in annoyance. “Fine! Be that way!” He marched right back into the closet, going back through the crack in the wall. But just like last time, he wouldn’t find escape from the not-so-flaming alicorn, as she shut her eyes, and brought him right back into the room with her magic, setting him between her hooves so he can’t escape. Snickering at him, she said “You’re adorable when you’re all annoyed like that. Awwww… I could just eat you up.” giving another kiss on his face. “Lets see what the rest of you looks like.” she said, then pulling off the armor from his torso and legs, and the shoes on his feet, revealing even more of the hairless- human, clad in what appeared to be a thin shirt and pants, in an unappealing baby barf green color.

“N-nightmare!” He yelled, blushing and trying to cover his rather scrawny form. “You can't just take my armor off like that! What is wrong with you!?” Star smiled at him. “Oh really honey? Because I just did. What, are you going to explode without that armor on?” she laughed. “Besides… you don’t need it around me you know. Now then… as I said earlier… I’d think I’d like to get to know you better… so why don’t you ask some questions, little cute human?”

Wyatt only grumbled a bit. If she was going to be banished, then it wasn't his fault. “Alright… fine… biggest question for you: why were you in that ring to begin with? And have you been trying to get out using that flashing tactic?” he asked. “Oh it's simple. Public relations. Celestia can’t have the public knowing someone like moi exists. Of course, that is the simple version, but you get the point. And yes, I have been trying to get out.” she told him. “And now… wait… I think I can figure this out myself…” she said, then pulling off his shirt and pants as well, leaving him only in his undergarments… which still had that unappealing green color. “There, now you look better. Who thought the color of baby barf looked good on humans…” she said, examining him with her slit eyes, looking at that smooth, light skin of his. Yeah… lacking in the hair department… especially for an ape. But oh well…

Wyatt was at his maximum blushing, holding on to his underwear. “S-stop that! Don't you dare take my underwear off! You do that, and I will charge you for sexual abuse!” Star shrugged. “Hm… it would appear you humans have a thing for being covered. I don’t get it, but fine.” she said. “But I will say, you do have a nice body. Look at that muscle. Again, human women don’t know what they’re missing.” she told him, as her face got closer again. This time, her big snout pushed it’s way up to the crook of his neck, smothering his body in her soft, white fur, as she gave him yet another, wet kiss across his torso.

The kiss made Wyatt feel funny, but not exactly in a good way. He pushed against her muzzle, not exactly a fan of her kisses. “Why are you acting like this? I get that I released you and you are happy for that, but kissing me constantly? Taking my armor and clothes off? Your compliments, despite the fact that there's other guys considered more attractive than me?” he said. “Oh phooey. Enough of that. I don’t care about the other humans. Why do I do it though? Yes… I am thankful. But you Wyatt… you’re just adorable.” she said, right against his body, letting her soft but powerful voice vibrate him just a bit. Star pushed against the human by giving him a kiss again, and then a nuzzle. After which, Star licked her lips… and found a most peculiar flavor on them…


“... Oh no.” Wyatt realized when Nightmare Star gave him a particular look. “Please, snap out of it! You can't eat me! Th-think about it! There's other people even more delicious than me!” But this wasn’t enough to convince her, not by a long shot. “Wyatt… I don’t care about other people.” she told him. “And thank you for confirming to me that it happens anyway…” she trailed off. With her muzzle still pinned against him, her tongue gave his belly a poke, just a quick sample… and she found an incredible explosion of flavor from it. She couldn’t describe it if asked, but it was absolutely, positively delectable. And she’d require more, as she gave him a nice, slow, but gentle lick from his knees up to his neck with her smooth tongue, pushing his head back a bit, as she breathed a hot, peach smelling breath in his face.

Wyatt began to hyperventilate, feeling disgusted by her lick, and overall uncomfortable. “Please… don't do this…” He whimpered. “I'm begging you, d-don't do it. I-I've never been eaten before, and I don't want to just yet. Just p-please, let me go.” But, Star was beyond listening to him at this point. “No thanks dear… you’re too tasty for me to let you go.” she told him, almost bluntly. Licking her lips again, her tongue then made it’s way a few more slow, agonizing times across his tiny body, leaving more saliva on him. Star then moved her head down, and teased the little human’s feet with her tongue, slowly taking them into her mouth, and suckling gently on them and the lower parts of his calf.

Wyatt was in full panic mode as he was being slurped in to Nightmare Star's mouth, using all his strength to push against her lips in an uphill battle. “NO!!! SOMEONE!!! HELP!!!” he cried. Star slowly sucked the rest of his tasty, struggling little legs into her mouth, and let out an “mmmm” that vibrated the terrified little human even more. Once she had half of him inside of her mouth, her head lifted off the bed, and was brought back to it’s natural position, as she slightly tilted it back. Star used her hoof to gently push him in, the alicorn’s strength proving to be too mighty for the tiny human. It was there that Wyatt teared up in fear, as he was nothing more but a snack to her, and there was nothing he could do about it, but make pitiful escapes.

Star wasn’t able to see it at this point, as more and more of him disappeared into the large, hot, humid cave that was her mouth. Within 10 more seconds, only his head remained outside of it. That was fixed with a quick shlurp from the mare, and the human was now completely inside of her muzzle, and behind her teeth. Her tongue was warm and very, very soft, leagues more than any other bed the man had ever tried, and gently and idly quivered. It was also… glowing in here. Star’s mouth was not dark at all, in fact, her throat cast a dull, orange glow in her mouth, as if there was a campfire back there… but if one looked, the glow didn’t seem to coming from anywhere. Surrounding him was all of her sharp teeth, and casually at the back again, was the throat, with the large uvula hanging in front of it’s entrance. It was also, very, very wet in here as well, not only was the tongue covered in her somewhat thick saliva, but it was drizzling on and all around him as well, in webs and columns. This cave looked like it had room to fit no less than 10 of him in here, if not more.

Despite how great it all seemed, Wyatt held onto Star's tongue, fearfully holding on for dear life, tearing up hard in there. “Is this all I really am? Food for a powerful being? Too weak to fight back? Even as a knight, I'm n-nothing more but a treat...” He teared up hard, his face landing on her tongue, giving up in his attempts to fight back. Outside, Star was in the meantime, taking his clothes and armor, and neatly arranging them next to that box. After she was done though, she couldn’t help but taste the human’s salty tears on her tongue. Perhaps as one of the many surprises of the mare today though, she didn’t immediately swallow him or anything like that. Instead… she just let him lay there. And when she felt him hold onto her tongue, her tongue gently embraced him right back, squishing him a little further into the warm, soft surface. And it stayed that way, for several, long minutes.

“... Why aren't you eating me?” Wyatt sniffled. “Are you just torturing me now before I land in your stomach?” Star snickered. “If torture is what you want to consider it, then yes, I suppose I am.” she said, letting him feel the movements of her tongue as she talked. “Even though you’re going to be fine.”

“Physically, yes, but I don't want to be in here!” He got up and ran to her teeth, trying to part them open. “Let me out! I'm not food! I'm a human being! I may be small, but I feel as you do!” Star’s tongue tilted back, pushing him away from her teeth. “Ah ah ah, those are sharp little one. Wouldn’t want to cut yourself would you?” she spoke. “I’m afraid you’re too tasty for me to let you out right now. I think I’ll just… let you soak in there… and you know what? While we’re at it…” she said, as her tongue started to gently rock him around, and make him slide all over the mass of soft flesh.

“Please! Stop! I don't like this, at all! I don't want to die like this!” he cried. “And who said you were going to die? Assumptions, assumptions. Ponies can’t digest humans honey. And perhaps you should change your mindset. With a taste like yours, this was bound to happen you know. Be glad it was from somepony like me~” she said, as her tongue flipped him onto his back, where she’d continue to slide him around.

Wyatt looked down into her glowing throat, grabbing onto her tongue and backed away. “Nononono!!! D-don't swallow me!” Star giggled. “You cry way too much.” she said, as her tongue pushed him up to the roof of her mouth, and she began suckling on him, just like a candy. Saliva moved past him in a gentle stream, as her tongue moved back and forth across her palate and his tiny little body. A minute or so in, she flipped him over again, to suck on the other side of his body.

Wyatt spat out some saliva that got into his mouth. ‘I need to get out of here! This mare is crazy!’ Unsure if it'll work or not, he began to punch Nightmare Star's tongue. Which quickly proved itself futile, as Star only laughed at him, even louder. But, on the plus side, she did release him from her palate. “Oh my, it’s like you’re attempting to struggle against me. How adorable.~” she cooed to him, as her large, thick tongue coiled itself around him in a bit of a tight hug around his whole torso and legs, leaving only head and shoulders free.

Wyatt struggled to free himself from Nightmare Star's tongue, getting his arms free. He looked at her throat and saw the mare's uvula. ‘If that's the only way to get out, then this is gonna be gross.’ With some more struggling, he freed himself from her tongue and quickly ran to her uvula, fists clenched. With a swing, Wyatt punched Nightmare Star's uvula… but this didn’t have the effect he wanted. In fact, Star started to laugh at him, in a mocking way, as she tilted her head down, so that he would slide back towards the tip of her tongue. “What’s this Wyatt? Are you that desperate to be inside of me?” she teased. Star put a mostly invisible magic barrier on her throat, and slowly began tilting her head back, making him slide from the security of the tip of her tongue, into the waiting gullet… or so, he would have, if the barrier wasn’t there. But there was a tradeoff, as he could see deep into the terrifying abyss of her throat below, like he was laying on glass… something she was well aware of, and let out a laugh at.

Wyatt screamed as he looked down her throat, turning and grabbing the back of her tongue, desperately trying to climb out. With a jump, he grabbed on and clinged onto Nightmare Star's uvula, shaking uncontrollably as he continued to look down into her throat. “You were supposed to puke! Why didn't you throw up!? Why are you doing this to me!? I'm so confused!!!” Star simply let him hang there on her slippery uvula for a bit. “You’re no fun. Trying to make me throw up are you? Don’t you I haven’t eaten in a while?” she snickered. “But fine then. I was just going to keep you in my mouth for… a few hours maybe. But you are so insistent aren’t you? Very well then.” she said, removing the barrier. Star gave her head a wiggle, and that was it, to let Wyatt fall off into her throat, to be caught by the throat muscles as if putting on a jacket… and then…

Glurk!


He was sent down into the mare’s long, swan like neck, as the muscles gently massaged him down further, and further into her, for a long journey. Upon realization, Wyatt panicked, sticking his arms and legs out to hold him in place, screaming loudly. “NIGHTMARE STAR!!! NO!!! SPIT ME OUT!!! SPIT ME OUT, NOW!!!” He did eventually, come to a stop though. Not because of his doing… but because he hit one of Star’s necklaces. That was fixed by Star pulling the first necklace out of the way, and using her hoof to push him down to the second one, with her then putting the first back on, trapping him in her neck between them. With the same hoof, she gave the lump in her neck a little rub.

Wyatt felt her rub him, which didn't help him calm down. He tried everything he could to climb his way back up, but to no success. His vision went down as he stared into her stomach, ready to accept it's snack. Panic took over him as he desperately tried to climb his way back up. “STAR!!! I'M SORRY!!! I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE!!! JUST DON'T LET ME FALL IN!!!” Star again laughed at him. “I’m not interested in having you a slave, and you have nothing to apologize to me for. Now then, my little passenger… I’m not keeping you trapped in my neck you know.” she told him. Star then released her second necklace, causing him to go down again, but slowly due to his struggling against her. Not to be outdone though, Star used her hoof to gently push the rest of the way into her neck, and let her body do the rest.

As he got deeper into her body, more sounds from the inside of her were heard. Her heart beating, the mare’s breathing, and small squishing and squelching sounds from her body elsewhere. Finally, the long, undulating tunnel gave way to Star’s stomach. Wyatt fell into the mare's stomach, splashing into the stomach juices, before he splashed right out, gasping for air and flailing everywhere. As he crawled ashore onto dry (relatively speaking) land, he might find he wasn’t in any ordinary stomach. It was much larger than her mouth was, and it was still glowing in here. The walls however, were not of any fleshy color. Rather, it seemed to have a texture to it, with the orange glow seeming to have flowing granules of darkness on it… just like a picture of the surface of the sun. Besides the appearance though, the walls felt as one would expect, slimy, soft (though, not nearly as much as her tongue) and warm. The juices themselves were of a clear color, and seemed to be the source, at least partially, of the scent of peaches.

Wyatt banged on her stomach walls, screaming loudly. “STAR!!! LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT!!!” Star felt him banging out there, and curiously put her hoof to her belly to feel his hands there… oh yeah… there he was. “No. I’ve told you this countless times. Also, you have no reason to fear being in there, human. Did you not get the memo of ponies can’t digest you? I even referred to you as a passenger. Enough complaining Wyatt.” she told him. As she did, she began to look around Celestia’s room for something else to do...

“I HAVE A FEAR OF BEING EATEN!!! DON'T YOU GET IT!?!?!? I DON'T CARE IF I'M SAFE IN YOUR STOMACH, I'M AFRAID OF BEING TRAPPED IN A STOMACH AND SLOWLY DIGESTED!!!” He fell to the floor and teared up. “I don't like this… I hate this… I'm just a snack to you, isn't that it? I mean nothing to you, just the worthless human that freed you.” Perhaps finally… Star saw reason. Sort of. Star really didn’t like it when he said all those things… about himself. “WYATT!” she said assertively, smacking her hoof down on Celestia’s bed. Not much unlike her lighter counterpart would either.

“First of all, you are never going to get over your fear if you don’t face it. And I have repeatedly said, over and over and over that you will be fine. Did I stutter when I said that? When I said you’d be fine, I meant it. That didn’t mean fine for now, that didn’t mean fine for a few hours. That meant you were safe in my stomach! Period.” she said. “But that’s not all. Worthless human… worthless human!? You are not a worthless human! If you were just a snack, I would have just eaten you- no, teleported you into my stomach already. And I wouldn’t have eaten a human anyway… I’d eat something I could actually digest.” she chastised.

“... do you have issues with self confidence Wyatt? Is that why you said those things? Not just ‘I’m a worthless human’, but ‘there are others tastier than me’ and when I made those compliments about your eyes…?”

“... I'm sorry. I’m so sorry...” Wyatt apologized. “Yes, I have self confidence problems. I've never been the outgoing type of guy, and landing here in Equestria, with giant ponies that want to eat me… it's not helping. And I'm a soldier now, a knight, someone who's supposed to be brave, but… well… you saw past that. L-look… I'm… not the best guy you'd like to be around. And that's not me being negative, but I believe the better man you'd like to be with would be Quinton, a member of my squad. He's the opposite of me in many ways, so he'd be a better option.”

“Wyatt. I don’t want Quinton, or any other member of your team. You’re not making a good argument against yourself you know. Given time, I know you could be brave. I don’t want to hear you say those things about yourself ever again, understand?” she said. Somehow, she felt as if she was the only one he’d actually opened up to like this… no wonder he felt that way. As mischievous as she was, Star had Celestia’s motherly nature still. “In fact, I’d rather you be the only human that I eat from now on.” she said, pulling over a magazine.

“Uh…” Wyatt spoke, unsure how to feel about this. “Thanks…? But… you know I have to work, right? And shouldn't you be hiding from Celestia and the staff? I mean… I don't think they'll be… accepting of you, for some obvious reasons.” Star pondered this for a second, before putting the magazine down in front of her, and opening it up. “Come what may. They can’t do anything about me simply being here. Let alone with a passenger peacefully inside of me.” she said, with a shrug, as she turned to the page with all the fancy technology on it. My, what’s this? A machine, you put a black disc on, and it plays music? What kind of technology is this…

“I think you should find a place to hide… or, since you obviously don't care, find Celestia and make yourself known around here. I'll be yelled at, but I can verify you're not bad.” he suggests. “Meh, I’ll let Celestia find me. I am in her room after all. Me hiding would be a bad idea. Since I have you inside of me, it would be like me holding you hostage. I’m not opening that can of worms. Why don’t you get comfortable and rest in there in the meantime… you’ve had a bit too much excitement today, I’m afraid. And I know it’s because of me, I’m aware.”

“Uh… yeah… sure…” Wyatt laid on his back, looking at her stomach in all of its glory. He couldn't lie, it was huge, but it was also surprisingly peaceful to look at, calming even. ‘I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do.’ He thought to himself. ‘Just hope she's gentler next time she does this.’ Star looked at the clock. “It’s just past 4. Celestia will be in here soon. Let me do the explaining where I can. I have a feeling Celestia is going to see me beforehand anyway. I won’t stand to hear your commander human complain and chastise you.” she said. Humans seem to be sensitive about their pants… hmm…


Celestia strolled across the halls with Fergus in her mane. The two had went through a conference around Twilight's school of Friendship, with Fergus agreeing that the KOU should arrive as guests. To say Celestia was surprised by how willing Fergus was would be an understatement, but she decided to keep it to herself. All she hoped was that this commander didn't go on a swearing rant and scare the students.

“By the way,” Fergus began “Have you seen Wyatt? That boy missed out on that conference with all those annoying bastards.”

“Language, Fergus.” Celestia replied. “And no, I have not. I'm pretty sure he got lost, or is asleep in the bunkers. I can't necessarily blame him if-” Celestia paused as she opened the door to her room and saw Nightmare Star on her bed, reading a magazine. Fergus quickly reacted, unsheathing his sword and raising his shield.

“Who the fuck are you!? You here to kill the Princess!? I'll gut you before you can lay a fucking finger on her!” This made Star’s ears twitch, as they turned towards the source of the vulgarity in the room. Without breaking a sweat, Star turned a page in her magazine, while using her magic to flick Celestia’s ear. “Oh hello there Celestia.” she said, her eyes still fixed on the pages. She didn’t even seem interested in their arrival. The thing on the page captivated her more… a device which takes still images of real life subjects!? In color!?

“Nightmare Star!?” Celestia asked in shock. “How did you get out!? You're not supposed to be around here!” Fergus ran and stopped on Celestia's muzzle. “You better not have hurt Wyatt, ya cunt!” Finally, Star responded, with a quiet laugh. “Well that’s not a nice thing to say, human.” she said, still looking at the page. “To answer both your questions… why don’t you ask Wyatt?” she said, patting her belly.

“... YOU BITCH!!!” Fergus yelled. “I'm gonna rip your skull out and fuck it!”

“Language!” Celestia yelled. “But yes, you ate Wyatt!? How can you!? He's afraid of being eaten!” Star snickered, both at what Celestia and Fergus said. “Why little human, you’re such a kind, gentle soul. As for you Celestia, yes, I in fact ate him. And I found that out firsthand, thank you. But right now, he’s resting in my stomach. Don’t disturb him.” she told her. She then turned to look at Fergus. And stuck her tongue out defiantly, right at him.

“Oh, you're quite the sassy talker, aren't ya!?” Fergus growled. Celestia used her magic to pick Fergus up, setting him on a shelf nearby. “And how did you get out?” Celestia asked. “Nopony was supposed to release you.” Star said. “Did you not hear me? Wyatt is the the one that let me out.” she said. She then turned to Fergus, and let a sly smile creep onto her face.

In one swift movement, his armored leggings were teleported off to the side and his shoes pulled off, leaving only his pants on. Until of course, she pulled them down to his ankles, exposing his bare legs. But… you know… Star wasn’t one to leave it at that. No, she always had to take it that much further. Picking up the man, she slid his pants and helmet off of him… and replaced the helmet with the pants, pulling them over his face. And while she was at it, she pulled his bottlecap and toothpick away… and replaced them with his socks. Setting him down, she turned him back to Celestia. All within the span of 3 seconds.

Star then laughed almost hysterically at him. “Oi! Fuck you, bitch!” Fergus snapped, taking the stuff off “And Wyatt! Wake the fuck up! You dumbass, releasing this fucking, stupid bitch!” Celestia groaned. “Wyatt released you, and you ate him?” Star pouted. “I kissed him a few times… and found he tasted good. Incredible even. It was only logical. You know just as well as I, that ponies can’t digest humans. He’s peacefully resting inside of me.” she said. Internally though, Star was planning on having a little talk with Fergus after she was done.

“You better let him out!” Fergus yelled. “I gotta teach him a thing or two about being a fucking idiot and skipping his duties!” Star turned and glared daggers at him. “Or what?” she said, shutting the magazine, and rising from the bed, in all her glory. Star used her magic to pin his feet down to the dresser, and shut his lips tightly. She then slowly made her way over to the shelf Fergus was on, her imposing figure blocking out the sun as her mane’s activity got more vigorous. Like death itself looming over the horizon. Like… mama bear.

Once she was within inches of him, she leaned down to him. “Now you listen here, you vulgar little pissant.” she said, her eyes glowing with power. “I don’t care who think you are. You are not going to teach him anything. You are not going to hurl hurtful insults at him. And you… are not going to tell me what to do. And if I find out… you’ve been yelling at the poor boy… making him feel like garbage… or giving him any sort of pain for it especially…” she said, leaning down so her face was within inches of his. “I will cream. Your. Ass. Do you fucking understand me, you potty mouthed little cunt?” she said, releasing his lips.

The area went silent as Celestia sat in shock of what her alternate self said, and Fergus unsure what to say. However, the sound of someone yawning was heard in Nightmare Star's stomach. “Oh man, that felt good.” The muffled voice of Wyatt spoke. “Did I miss something?”

“... Yes.” Celestia answered. “Hey Wyatt… this isn’t directed at you. You may wish to… cover your ears.” she said, turning back to Fergus. “I asked… DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME, ASSHOLE!? ANSWER ME!” she spoke, nearly using the Royal Canterlot Voice on Fergus.

“... Fine.” Fergus replied. “But can you let him out? He's gotta pack up and head to Twilight's school of Friendship with the rest of us.” Star’s eyes lost the magical glow, as she turned to face Celestia. “Celestia, what do you think? Oh Wyatt, a rather annoying little boy without his pants on wants you to go with him to Twilight’s school of friendship or whatever.” she said.

“... I'm not gonna get involved with this.” Celestia spoke, pushing Nightmare Star out of her room “All 3 of you discuss about this somewhere else. I need to process this alone.” She closed her door as Nightmare Star and Fergus stood outside in the hall together.


“... Star?” Wyatt spoke. “I kinda want to see Twilight's school of Friendship. From what I've heard, the students, both humans and creatures, get along pretty well, and it may not be a bad idea to show that they too can be knights like us. It shouldn't take long, like, maybe it's just for two days, tops.” Star pondered it. “Eh… alright. But before you go…” she said, quickly teleporting back into Celestia’s room, and grabbing all of Wyatt’s gear… and the ring while she’s at it, then back out again. As she did, her stomach squeezed him back up into her esophagus for the slow journey back up. He did get stopped by the necklace again though, and as he did, he started to go back down again, but Star pulled them both, and used her hoof to manually return him back to her mouth. “You’re going to a school yes? Make sure Sir Swears-a-lot down there realizes it.”

Wyatt watched as he went up from Nightmare Star's stomach and into her mouth. He was happy to be out of her stomach, but kinda wanted to be swallowed again. However, he hugged her tongue, patting it. “Don't worry, I'll make sure Fergus watches his language around those kids.” She smiled outside, and finally, opened her mouth, and let him out of it… completely sopping wet in her drool.

As one last act of defiance towards Fergus though, she smiled as she looked right down at him… and licked Wyatt right up the front, slowly and methodically, making absolutely sure the man saw it. Then she tilted her head back and dangled Wyatt over her mouth, using her magic to make him go slowly up and down. She then pushed him past her cheek, shut her mouth, and swallowed, while Wyatt was outside her mouth by her neck. She used her solar magic to dry all the liquid off of him in an instant, making it evaporate… but leaving him smelling strongly like peaches. She put his clothes on his body, and then his armor, and put him down on the ground, in front of Fergus.

“Showoff.” Fergus replied, turning and walking away. “... What's up with him?” Wyatt asked. “And one question before I leave: Why does your insides smell like peaches? It's not bad, it's just… weird.” Star leaned down to face him. Speaking more quietly, she said “What’s up with Fergus, is that he didn’t expect me to yell at him like I did. Especially from me using that colorful vocabulary he’s so fond of. Suffice to say… he isn’t going to be yelling at you.” she said, with an evil laugh. “As for how my insides smell? That… I can’t tell you. I suppose it’s just natural.” she said, giving him a kiss. “Farewell dear. Go enjoy yourself at that school. I have to go deal with lovely politics. I’ll be seeing you soon Wyatt.~” she told him.

“Uh… right… I'll be seeing you soon, Star.” Wyatt blushed, feeling pretty giddy. “So… are we… you know? … A thing?” Star gave him a bit of an evil smile. “Huntress and prey… oh yes. Friends… that too~” she said, licking her lips at him. *Maybe.* she thought. Wyatt nervously chuckled before turning and running after Fergus. Star herself parted as well, throwing the door to Celestia’s room wide open. “And you have a whole of explaining to do.” she said, inviting herself back in.

PreviousChapters Next