• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,252 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,252

PreviousChapters Next
A needed science snack. (2nd Person)

Author's Note:

Created by Star Sage

The room stank of chemicals and magic. That last was not exactly a normal thing to smell, especially since the whole world was teeming with stuff, but here it was like extra concentrated. Like the smell of sea water in an enclosed dock, as compared to the open sea. It was stronger, and it stung at your nose, making you wrinkle it up as you looked around inside the room, wondering what the heck you were supposed to be doing.

“Hello?” you called out, slowly shutting the door you’d come in behind you. The fact that the pony sized door, almost ten times the height of you, had a human sized one built into it said a lot about the resident of this place. They had visitors, of a lot of species. Heck, more than just humans and ponies, given some of the feathers you could see on the floor had that weird, scruffy look you’d come to associate with griffons of late.

You stepped farther in, looking around into the darkness, and thinking you heard a bubbling noise, like a great cauldron of some mad witch working at a pot, brewing up some terrible potion made of children. Walking cautiously forward, straining your eyes and ears, you tried to be alert for danger, only to be startled completely when a massive form slammed into the ground in front of you, making you bounce into the air as the loose floorboard you’d been standing on catapulted you upwards.

You landed on the flank of a pony, you recognized that right away, as the soft fur felt almost heavenly on your skin, even as your weight bent around it, turning the flank you’d fallen onto into an impromptu bed. Of course, the flank then moved, the legs beneath flexing and stretching, causing you to cry out as you grabbed at the fur around you, watching the world fly by as the one you’d fallen on didn’t even seem to notice you.

“One ounce of pixie dust, a pinch of breezie breath, and a dragon heartstring. It should be working,” compained a voice beneath you, as the world shook and rocked with the pony, a mare’s, trotting motion, while she held one book up to her face, reading it intently, while also making notes in two other books that floated beside her.

“Miss!” you shout out, but she doesn’t hear you cry, only feels your hands, and with a swat of her tail, she smashes you off herself, sending you flying away. Luckily, the flight isn’t long at all, as she’d been standing right next to a long table, just covered with beakers, test tubes, and various burners to heat them all, each with markings you couldn’t even guess at the meaning of, as you slowly rose up from where you’d landed, rubbing at the sore spots on your body.

“They really don’t pay me enough for this,” you complain to no one in particular as you rise back to your feet, looking at the mare again, as you get a better angle on her. She’s yellow-grey in coloring, a unique shade given she lived in Canterlot, with a mane that looked like she’d been dying it, given a few purple strands were standing out from the red coloring, but didn’t appear to go down to the roots anymore.

“What is the problem!?” she shouted at last, turning and then trotting back towards you, letting you see her fur had that now familiar pressed down look of a pony who regularly wore clothing, something not entirely common amongst their kind. You yourself only work a casual set of jeans, and a very light t-shirt, but you could tell by how her coat was textured that she wore something a bit thicker.

Luckily, she was coming your way, and you happened to have a few things nearby, mostly screws and stuff, that were sized just right to be picked up. Grabbing a wingnut the size of a baseball, you hefted it upwards a few times, tossing it into the air and spinning it, before lobbing it like a boomerang, the thing actually whistling as it spun in the air, and then struck the mare on her cheek, causing her books to fall from her magical grip, dropping to the floor with deep thuds, even as she hopped back, her body sort of tripping over itself in slow motion, until she finally landed on her flank with a crash against the floor.

“Wha-huh-who-why?” she stuttered out as her head whipped this way and that, her eyes barely focusing on any one thing, and now that you looked at them, they were rimmed with deep circles beneath them, telling you she’d probably been getting less sleep than she should have been, which likely meant she’d also been neglecting herself in other ways, given her mane’s discoloration and disarray.

“Over here!” you shout at her, waving your arm, and it still takes her eyes a while to focus on you, as she slowly rises up to her hooves, standing in a very unsteady stance for several moments, before trotting towards you.

“What are you doing here? This is a private home. How did you get in?” she asks, not harshly, but more...curiously, like she was asking about an intruder in someone else’s home rather than her own.

“I’m from the palace, one of the Princess’ staff. I had nothing to do today, and with the guards cleaning up after that party or whatever it was last night, I was asked to check up on you, since no one’s seen you in more than a week,” you explain to her, and it seems to take her several seconds to process the words, as if her brain were running on a bit of lag, and when she finally does respond, she trips over her words, as she yawns loudly.

“Oh, that was...I’m sorry, I need to clean up, give me a second,” she says this while levitating lots of items up with her magic, returning beakers and burners into a more organized state, and putting books back onto shelves, almost all looking like they were going exactly where they should, despite her tired body and mind.

“There, that’s better. Now, what do you mean a week? I was talking with that Manehatten professor just last night,” she says, and you think back a bit, wondering if you know who she’s talking about, and then recall a purple stallion who’d visited the palace, some big scholar from Manehatten. He’d seemed...crazy to you, but the way she spoke of him, she obviously liked him.

“Well, that’s not possible. I mean, he left almost five days ago back to the university,” you told her, and this time her brain took the information in quickly, as her eyes went a bit wide, and she looked towards a window, which she ran over to and brushed off with her leg, removing magical dust build up to reveal the street outside.

“But, it’s only Wednesday, I thought he wasn’t supposed to go back until the weekend,” she said, and you sigh to yourself, rubbing the bridge of your nose.

“It’s not Wednesday, it’s Monday. I think you should probably lay down for a bit, Miss. Seems you’ve been overworking,” you tell her, and looking out at the street, it does seem like she’s processing the words you’re saying, at least until her stomach lets out a growl you can hear from half a room away, telling you it’s probably been a few days since she’d gotten anything to eat.

“Oh, I guess...I lost track of time. But his theory. I had to test...and then it worked like he said, but only the first time. And I couldn’t-" ~GROWL~. This time her words were interrupted by an even louder demand for food, as she rubbed at her belly, and then passed you by, not even looking down as she walked towards what you assumed was the kitchen of the place. Shaking your head, but figuring you were done, you looked down towards the floor, and were just about to try shimmying down one of the tubes that led to the burner when she came back in.

“I’m out of food. Looks like I have been for a day or two,” she said, and you look at her, and then towards the window. Outside, the sun had set almost an hour ago, with everyone in the city, human, pony, and otherwise, settling down to sleep. That of course, meant no one was running any of the usual food purveyors, as unlike working towns, Canterlot actually did have a bedtime, and wouldn’t awaken until the morning sun was raised by Celestia.

“That’s...not a good thing. Maybe we can get you something at the pal-HEY!!!” you shout out as her magic grabs you, and then hauls you into the air, making you feel a bit ill as the way the world spins in your weightless state is far from pleasing.

“Sorry, but I just can’t go out right now. I’m dead on my hooves, and I’m going to pass out. I just need something to fill my stomach til I wake up,” she said, and then she brought you towards her face, and you can see the look in her eyes of a hurt girl, doing something she knows is wrong, but doing it anyway as she closes her eyes, and then opens her muzzle wide.

“Stop this right now!” you demand, but she either doesn’t hear you, or doesn’t care, she lolls out her tongue, and then drops you onto it. The long member, like a waterbed, bends under your weight as you flop onto the surface of it, stinging a little as it gives only a bit, before it’s drawn inside her mouth, her jaws snapping shut the moment you’re within, and sealing you inside the darkness of her body.

Within her mouth, the world is oppressive, hot, and cast in odd lights, as some bits of her spit sparkle with magic around you. Not that you let that distract you, as her tongue undulates beneath you, the tip of it rising up to the roof of her mouth, and then her head tilting backwards, as she tries to swallow you with a single gulp, her hands quickly spreading out as far as you can to catch yourself.

Surprisingly, considering you’re barely a mouthful to her, you’re able to get some traction, your fingers finding purchase on her teeth, and stopping you from sliding more than a foot or so down her tongue, which begins almost immediately to bat at you, poking and prodding your body like a pillow, making you wheeze as it strikes your chest, and nearly popping your arm out it socket when it hits your shoulder, but still you resist it, and with an effort, you’re able to turn yourself around so you’re facing the front of her muzzle.

The tongue and teeth bar your escape, the former continuing to lap at you, giving you a covering of saliva that smells funny, while the later is an almost solid wall that lets only a few rays of light through, but you don’t let them intimidate you, as you struggle against them. You squirm, wriggle, and finally punch the tongue down towards the bottom of the mouth, and then leap forward, working your fingers and shoes between her molars, and then with a grunt of herculean effort, you pull them apart, blinking as the light floods into the mouth.

“Ha!” you cry out against the one who’d been trying to eat you, only to see a pencil, like a huge log, coming towards you, gripped in her magic. The eraser slams hard into your chest, knocking the air from your lungs in one deep, harsh wheeze, while the force of the impact sends you sailing backwards. You barely even touch her tongue as she tosses her head back this time, and with a powerful swallow, sends you down into her body.

Her neck bulges around you, but you can’t fight it now, as the muscles of her throat seal you in, the thick, almost quilt textured walls holding you tightly as they pass you down, until you vanish into her chest. There, the sounds of her body are all around you, the deep thudding heart, the roaring lungs, and even the surge of blood in her veins, it’s almost deafening in how tumultuous the sound is all around you.

Then you’re pushed out into her belly, the opening of it parting and letting the throat muscles almost literally toss you inside, so you actually skip across the surface of her stomach twice, before finally coming to a stop in the middle of the open cavern of flesh. Laying there, trying to recover, you’re quite shocked as the world becomes weightless again for a moment, before there’s a thundering impact, and you’re forced back down into the folds of stomach lining.

When you’re able to rise up the next time, you hear a deep rumbling sound, one perfectly in time with the lungs, and it doesn’t take you long to realize that Moondancer, the pony you’d come to check on, had literally collapsed in the middle of her floor, and was now fast asleep. Given her snores, it was a pretty deep slumber too, as the walls shook and vibrated like massage beds with every exhale.

Sighing, you clamber up against the nearest wall, and try to get comfortable, knowing that no matter what, you were stuck her, probably until someone decides to come check on you. Worse if Moondancer forgets your in here, something that might happen given how tired she was. Still, you weren’t in any danger, and you quickly decided to just treat it as a break, and then once you were out, to demand overtime pay for the whole assignment, a thought that made you smile as you yourself drifted off to sleep.

PreviousChapters Next