• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,228 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,228

PreviousChapters Next
Office Food.

Author's Note:

A chapter with Eris! Because who wouldn't love the Female Discord!?

This was supposed to be a Halloween special, but it got lost in some files.

“Now Dissy,” A different Draconequis spoke. “Are you sure the Tinies are going to like it?” Discord’s popped out of her ear.

“But of course, mother!” He replied. “Tinies will LOVE it if your stomach’s anything but a traditional sack with only 2 holes.”

“I guess, but why are you hanging out in my gut after it’s finished?”

“To see if everything’s working.” He slithered his way back down. “Ooh! Hawaiian dancing! I look good while dancing with the ladies.” The other Draconequis rolled her eyes and spat Discord out with a loud loogie.

“Thank you for what you’ve done, Sweetie, but please, let me find some of my own guests.”

“Yes, mother.” Discord groaned before he perked up. “Ooh! A bus full of High School students! The education system was already bad to begin with.” Discord flew away before-h-hey! What the-!?

“Oh, hello there, writer.”

… Uh… hi?

“Surprised by this all of a sudden?”

...Yes.

“Care to explain?”

Well… I didn’t expect to be held by the R63 version of Discord, especially in a chapter like this that I had in mind.

“Ooh!? Starring me? Eris, Discord’s mother? Please, tell me!”

… well… if I did, then it wouldn’t be fun, and I know how much you hate the fun being spoiled.

“... You’re right. Very well, you’ll go back to your invisible, ghost like self, and I’ll follow what you say… for now, that is.”

Uh… y-yes ma’am! C-can we start over?

“But of course, sweetie! Let me just toss you back to your world.”

Toss m- AAAAHHHH!!! W-what the-!? … That was something. Sorry for that, folks at home reading this. Where was I? … Oh, right. This was Eris, the mother of Discord, having nearly all of the features her son had, but was lighter in the colors, and had a long, white flowing hair instead of a beard.

“Yes, yes, compliment me on my beauty!”

Right… well, after Discord left, Eris herself began to travel along her parts of the forest, looking for some ‘guests’ to spend time with her.

“Ah yes, my hunt for some companionship.”

It’s not like that.

“Oh… perhaps it can be for the NSFW version of this fic?”

In your dreams. But, anyways, Eris heard what sounded like heavy breathing coming from behind one of the bushes. She crouched to all fours and silently crept to the breathing. When she peaked, she saw a skinny male Tiny, one that was wearing boring office clothing with a watch and glasses. Eris took this as a chance, swiping and grasping the Tiny with her eagle talon.

“Ooh? What do we have here?”

“W-what the-!?” The man yelled, trying to escape her grasp. “A monster!? There are monsters here!?”

“Monster!?” She looked a bit offended, but chuckled. “Oh, my dear, sweet boy, I’m no monster, I’m a draconequis, a creature of chaos, and you nothing more but a snack.”

“What-!? Oh no! No! Guys! Help!”

“Oh? You have some friends with you? I’ve gotta meet them. But, to make it easier…” She snapped in a projector with a sheet, a chair, a bucket of popcorn, and it was around her. Eris stuck the man in the projector, who froze up, and his eyes became beams of light, showing a movie. The Draconequis sat down and munched on the popcorn as the movie played.


It was a seemingly boring day in an office. Rows of cubicles laid around, though very few people were around, most of them answering a phone in a cubicle and chatting about the future of their company. The Boss himself, Johnny (pointed out by red crayons) sat behind his desk in his own office, sweating hard. Some of the coworkers around saw him and were unsure what to say, nor think about. After an hour of sitting, Johnny got up and walked out of his office, taking a step stool with him. Everyone around paused and stopped what they were doing, seeing that their boss was going to make an announcement. He stepped on the step stool and cleared his throat.

“G-great job everyone.” He spoke. “All of you are doing a magnificent job, even with The Vanishing happening, and most of our coworkers have… well...vanished. B-But I have some good news and some bad news.” The crowd of coworkers spoke to each other about what it could be. “The good news is that you’re all going to be paid today with ten times your annual payment.” The crowd cheered at that, until one of the female interns, Jessica, spoke.

“What’s the bad news?”

“The Bad news… we’re shutting down.” A collective gasp was heard with everyone murmuring to each other. “I know, it’s awful, but the Vanishing has taken away most of our customers, and life insurance isn’t great without anyone to be around, and I, like a lot of you, are missing friends and family members. So, think of this as a way for us to connect with our families, and-”

“Connect with them!?” Greg, the youngest of the bunch, and the largest, spoke. “My family lives halfway across the country! You really expect me to drive back to them before I disappear?”

“Yeah!” Kathy, the considered most attractive coworker added. “My family is gone! How am I supposed to connect with someone that isn’t there!”

“And everyone I know is gone!” Alex, the ugliest coworker added.

“S-settle down!” Johnny replied. “I was speaking for the mass majority of us. I’m sorry if I didn’t know about that.”

“We demand to keep our jobs!” Kathy yelled. Half of the people around agreed while the other half said they should stop.

Outside of the building, a rusty car pulled up, stopping with a loud screech. Inside the car, a middle aged man smoked a cigarette, before opening the car and opening the trunk, pulling a guitar case out. He walked into the building, breathing heavily, opening the guitar case, revealing a shotgun was inside. The man walked into the cubicles before cocking the shotgun, making everyone stop and turn to him.

“GIVE ME BACK MY JOB!!!” He yelled before pulling the trigger.

BLAM!!!

It might’ve been a warning shot to the roof, but it caused everyone to run… all except for Brian, who just got out of the bathroom. He saw the shooter and his instincts kicked in; he tackled the shooter to the floor, throwing the shotgun away, then began to punch the building’s would be attacker. Everyone who saw what was happening ran back to help Brian out, one of them holding the Shotgun and taking it away while the rest either held down or kicked their attacker. However, it all stopped as soon as they saw their attacker glowing.

“He’s going away!” One of them yelled. Everyone else began to realize that it was spreading to them. Panic filled the area, and it began to spread around the office building, and to everyone inside. Everyone screamed as they were covered in the light, and whooshed away to a different world.

“W-where are we!?” Alex asked. One of the people looked outside.

“... California?” They asked.

“California!?” One of them replied.

“We’re in a forest, and the trees are gigantic!”

“What!?” Everyone yelled before looking out of the windows. Sure enough, they were in a forest, and the trees nearly blocked out of the sun.

“O-oh no!” Johnny freaked out. “We’re trapped in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a forest with gigantic trees! Where have we landed in!? What are we gonna do!?”

“For starters,” Brian spoke. “Help me keep our psycho down!”

“Oh crap!” Some of the co workers yelled, running and keeping their shooter down.

“I’ll kill you all!” The shooter yelled “I’ll get out of here and live!”

“Shut up!” Greg yelled. “Alright, first, we need to look at our surroundings a bit more, someone should scout on ahead and come back with news on what they just saw. Valuable stuff, like food, water, or any signs of other people. Any volunteers?”

“... I’ll do it.” One of the coworkers spoke up. “I was a boy scout in my younger years. I think I can make it back here in one piece.”

“Ah, good. Everyone else, let’s try to stay calm, and perhaps barricade the walls in case something's out there.”


“Wow, they sound one dimensional.” Eris replied, taking the Tiny man out of the projector. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head.

“What a weird dream.” He spoke.

“Not really.” The man looked up to Eris.

“... Oh no.”

“Thank you for showing me where your friends are at! Down the hatch!” She tossed him into the air, making him scream, until she lurched her head to him and swallowed him in one go. “Oh, he was tasty.” She patted her belly. “Have fun in there!” She snapped her talon and hid behind a tree, seeing the small office building. Her tongue licked her chops. “Yummy! That building should be easy to swallow whole. Everyone inside will land in my gut and-”

Sorry, I have something better.

“Better!?”

Yeah. You’re going to disguise as a Human version of yourself and swallow each of them like a ninja.

“... Oh! We’re going all David Cronenberg in this chapter? Starring me as The Thing?”

More or less, yes.

“I’m down! But first, let me do this.”


The people in the office building pushed everything to the windows, with their shooter unconscious and lying near the front door.

“Do you think he’s alright?” One of the people asked.

“I don’t know.” Another replied “I hope he is. He’s been gone for a while now.” The sound of rustling came from a bush just a few feet from the front door. Everyone braced themselves. Out of the bushes, a woman with white hair, despite looking to be around her mid 30’s, came running while panting hard.

“GET DOWN!!!” She yelled “HIDE!!!”

“Why should w-” Brian replied, before seeing what looked like a giant, demon horse chasing after the woman. Everyone screamed and ran back from the windows, letting the woman run in and close the doors before cowering with the crowd. The Giant demon horse stopped near the door and circled around the building.

“Ooh? What’s this?” It spoke, peaking down and seeing the office full of people. “A buffet for me!? Aww, you all shouldn’t have!”

“W-what’s going on!?” Johnny asked.

“I’m so sorry!” The woman replied, taking a deep breath. “Y-you’re new here?”

“Just barely! We arrived three hours ago.”

“Well… we’re at the bottom of the food chain here.”

“Come here, my Tinies.” The horse taunted. “You can all be safe and snug in my belly.”

The shooter groggily woke up. His vision was blurred, but he saw that everyone was standing in the middle. He got up.

“You’ll never get the cops to catch me!” He yelled, opening the front door and running out.

“WAIT!!!” The white haired woman yelled. Before he could make a few feet, just before realizing he wasn’t in the city anymore, the Demon horse quickly swooped him up, tossing him into the air, and opening it’s mouth wide open. He screamed, and it became muffled as the horse’s mouth closed on him, and proceeded to chew him before swallowing. Everyone saw this and freaked out, seeing how it just ate him without any problem. It was followed by a rancid belch with a relaxing sigh.

“Ahh… he was good.” It spoke before turning back to the crowd in the building. “And I bet some of you taste good as well.” The crowd tightened together.

“W-what do we do?” Kathy whispered.

“We wait.” Their stranger replied. “I know a safe place we can all go to, but we have to wait for tomorrow morning.”

“Why?” Greg asked.

“He’s a Thestral. A creature of the night. He’ll leave when the sunlight comes.”

“It’s the afternoon!”

“He’s an early bird, I guess… or a late bloomer… I don’t know.”

“Wait, who are you?”

“It’s Ellie. I’m one of the first people to land here. Were it not for your building appearing… well… I’d probably be like that guy.”

“Yeah… don’t worry, he had it coming. Name’s Greg, by the way.”

After some introductions to Ellie, and some waiting, nighttime came, and the moon was held over the sky. The same pony rested near the front door, presumably napping, but Ellie told everyone to not risk it, since they have incredible smell and will wake up as soon as they get a good sniff of them. Soon, the building was quiet, with everyone inside taking a place on the floor and sleeping, staying as far away from the walls as possible.

Jessica woke up from her sleep. It was still the middle of the night, but she felt thirsty. The sink might have limited water now, but it was probably something that was going to seriously hurt them, what with moving away from the building. However, she heard loud slurping somewhere. It was probably that horse… she didn’t want to think about it, but went into the breakroom, turning on the lights and getting a glass of water from the sink. Her vision was a bit blurred by the lights, but they got used to it quickly. As she drank, she heard what sounded like a muffled voice.

“Help me!!!” The muffled voice yelled, which was followed by a grunt. Jessica turned around and let out a gasp! She saw Ellie swallowing a person her size! Her jaw was dislocated, like a snake, and she saw the silhouette of one of her coworkers under Ellie’s skin, struggling and begging to be free. Ellie saw Jessica with a look that said that she was exposed, right before swallowing her person, who disappeared, becoming a bulge in Ellie’s stomach. Jessica only screamed loudly, throwing the various dishes at Ellie.

Jessica’s screaming and the crashes of the dishes made everyone in the office wake up and run to the only lit room. Many of them jumped back, seeing Ellie with a larger, bulging stomach, but jumped when they saw a handprint of someone trying to get out.

“WHAT THE FU-!!!” One of them swore before Ellie sucked her belly, supposedly digesting the coworker, before turning into them.

“SHE’S A DEMON!!!” Another yelled. The shapeshifter ran to them, tackling another before swallowing them. Everyone ran away, waking up and turning on all the lights.

“What’s going on!?”

“This is a dream! It has to be a dream!”

“What are we gonna do!?”

“Wait!” Johnny yelled, getting up on a stool and getting everyone’s attention. “What just happened?”

“That woman we found earlies ATE one of us!” One of them answered

“And She transformed into one of us!” Another added.

“And who did she transform into?” Silence filled the place.

“.... My God… she could be one of us!” Greg yelled. Panic built into everyone as they looked around each other, taking steps away from each other, unsure who’s who anymore.

“Hold up! Please, let’s not freak out! What we need to do is simply find out who’s real and who’s not.”

“How!?” One of them asked.

“Well, we should go into different groups on who we trust the most. Splitting up into separate groups will be tricky, but we can catch her faster. That, and we can throw them out to that horse outside. Who’s with me!?” The crowd stood for a second.

“He’s the monster!” Brian yelled. Like a swarm, everyone ran and grabbed Johnny, proceeding to drag him out.

“W-WAIT!!! STOP!!! I’M NOT THE MONSTER!!!” He was tossed outside of the building with the doors closing and locking behind him. Johnny ran to the door and banged on it. “LET ME IN!!! LET ME-!” He froze as he felt he was being watched. Turning, he saw the glowing eyes of the demon horse.

Muffled screaming was heard outside. Everyone stood, unsure of what’s going to happen.

“...Well… that takes care of that.” Kathy spoke.

“Yeah,” Alex replied. “Hopefully, in the morning, we can-”

“UUURP!!!” The group looked back to see their coworkers were now gone, and in their place, around their size, was a monster that looked like a mashup of animals, cleaning it’s teeth.

“... Oh Crap.” Brian spoke. He quickly grabbed and cocked the shotgun. It noticed and crawled into the air vents.

“... We’re all gonna die.” Alex spoke.

“No! We gotta stick together!” Jessica replied.

“Screw this! I’m not gonna have one of you guys turn into the monster and eat me!”

“There’s only one!” Kathy spoke.

“We don’t know that!” A flush was heard, followed by Kathy walking out.

“What the-!?” She yelled.

“What the-!?” The Kathy nearby yelled.

“What the-!?” Everyone yelled.

“Ok! Who’s the real one!” Brian yelled, holding the shotgun at the two Kathys.

“Hey! I just got out of the bathroom!” The first Kathy spoke.

“Yeah, after you ran away, monster!” The second Kathy yelled back.

“Monster!? Is this what the commotion is about!?”

“Don’t play dumb with us!”

“Oh screw this!” Brian aimed at the bathroom Kathy.

“Hang on a second!” Jessica spoke, rubbing her head in frustration. “What if the one from the bathroom is the real Kathy?”

“What makes you say that?” Alex asked.

“What if the Kathy we’re with is another monster in disguise?” A disturbing silence came from the trio.

“... And what if they’re both the monster?” Brian asked, aiming at both Kathys.

“Oh yeah!?” The Bathroom Kathy asked. “What if you’re the monster as well?”

“Yeah!” The Kathy with them added. “So quit aiming at us!”

“Sounds like something a monster would say.”

“Oh go dig yourself a grave!”

“That’s it!” Alex took the shotgun and fired at the Kathy that was with them. She fell to the floor, letting out a loud screech, before bleeding out, presumably dead. The four looked at her body, followed by the trio turning to the bathroom Kathy.

“Oh my god!” Brian yelled “Alex killed Kathy!”

“You Bas-!” Before Jessica could add say it, the ‘corpse’ of Kathy lunged at her and grabbed, followed by turning into the monster-fied version of herself and swallowing Jessica whole. All the survivors screamed with Alex coking the shotgun again.

“Eat lead you-!” The gun was swiped out of his hands with the beast lunging it’s head back and engulfed Alex, with only his legs sticking out and his screams muffled. Kathy was about to run away, but the beast’s tail tripped her, making the woman fall. She was frozen as it swallowed Alex whole then turned to her, licking it’s lips and single, exposed tooth.

Brian grabbed the shotgun and ran outside, blinded by the sudden sunlight, which was followed by it raining. He looked back to see the building disappearing in the forest. His adrenaline came to stop as he began to take deep breaths, unsure if he was away from the danger or not.

“Oh look, a survivor!” The voice of someone spoke. Brian jumped a bit, unsure if it was a friend or another predator. He looked back, only to see the non matching legs and tail of the monster, followed by it’s arms landing a few feet away from him. The man looked up in fear, seeing the face of the monster, obviously female by it’s shape and it’s giggle.

“Oh, you humans are so gullible.” She teased as she licked her lips. His shotgun dissapeared into thin air, with the female monster swiping and grasping him with her lion paw hand. She opened her mouth with an ‘ahh’ sound, showing him her rows of sharp teeth, the snake-like tongue, and the webs of drool that hung on the walls and teeth. Brian began to squirm for freedom, putting his hands on her tongue and teeth to prevent him from going in, but that proved inadequate. His torso fell onto her tongue, which lead to the beast to toss him into it’s mouth and ‘chew’, though she made only ‘nom’ sounds. As he was tossed, he saw the climpse of her mouth and teeth at work, with some light coming in through her mouth, and her letting out long ‘mmm’s.

She opened her mouth, letting Brian see the outside world in full view, but his feet were near the entrance to her throat. He tried to climb out, but the beast flicked its tongue back, pushing him deeper into it’s throat, with only his head and arms showing. Another attempt to climb, but it was his end; it flicked it’s tongue again and he was gone from sight. Brian hyperventilated as the throat muscles took him down to the literal belly of the beast. All he could imagine was the bones of all his coworkers in there, maybe a few people dying, or, if he’s lucky, it would be fast and painless. With one final push, he was dumped into the stomach, with his eyes shut… but felt that he was on a table. Anxiously, Brian opened his eyes to see that he was in a Hawaiian bar.

“... What?” He asked. “Am I… dead?” Popping from behind the booth was the monster, but she wore a fake mustache and was dressed up for the part.

“‘Course not, er… Brian, right?” She asked in tough guy voice. “Yer just in Hotel Eris right now.”

“... What?”

“It’s nothin’ really. You and yer coworkers had a reservation here, don’t ya?”

“R-reservation!? I-I didn’t ask for a reservation!”

“Then what’s that in yer pocket?”

“My pocket?” Brian looked down and saw a keycard sticking out… well, a literal card that’s in the shape of a key. “What the-!?” He picked the keycard out and looked at it.

Welcome to Hotel Eris, the newly established 5 Star Hotel inside the Lordess of chaos herself, Eris. Please, enjoy your time here with this highly deserved 2 week vacation for you and all your coworkers. We have pretty much anything you’d find in a hotel, cruise, and every other relaxing thing you can think of. Apologies for eat you all.

P.S., don’t worry, the trigger happy guy’s working here.

“Yeah, it’s true.” The shooter said, standing next to Brian, making him jump. “Just got 10 years to go before I can leave… should’ve visited my parents for help first.” He walked away.

“... Ok… That was… something.” Brian said, unsure how to feel.

“Eh, don’t be.” The bartender Eris spoke. “The rest of ‘em are outside.”

“Oh… thanks… don’t you want someone to chat with?”

“I would, but I don’t mind. I’ll just be in suspended animation until the next person arrives.”

“... ok…” Brian got up and walked outside. The first thing he saw was the various bunaglows around, practically populating around the building, with a beach at the far end… only, it wasn’t a beach… it was stomach muscles with the ocean being acid. All around Brian, they were in a stomach that was much bigger than it looked. He was frozen by shock, unsure if this was a death trap… until he heard some voices next to him.

“Oh, it’s about time he arrived.” The voice of Alex spoke. Brian turned to his left to see Alex getting a back massage by another Eris.

“Alex?”

“Yo.”

“...Are you seeing this?”

“Yep.”

“... Aren’t you afraid?”

“Was. Until I went wakeboarding.”

“Wake what?”

“Alex had a great time with Jessica behind the wheel.” The Massaging Eris spoke. “And I think a few are passing by.” Looking at their side, a bunch of the other coworkers cheered as two of them were driving while a few others were holding onto their rope, splashing the acids and not being scared. “Aww, seems they’re having a great time.”


Outside, Eris patted her belly, feeling full and… wait… don’t give me that look! Eris! NO!!! WAIT!!!

CHOMP

GLURK

SPLAT

… Oh great… well… guess I should go to the buffet.

PreviousChapters Next