• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,244 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,244

PreviousChapters Next
And the Winner is...? (Guest)

Author's Note:

Made by Lady Phoenix

Edit: More Ponythroat!

"~Uuurrrrrrrpppppp!~...Sssssooooooo... full!" Moaned a very full Rainbow Dash. Her belly had descended quiet a bit, it being full to the brim with tiny humans. Each human was roughly 3 inches tall, or, at least to the ponies. Her belly is so full its reaching the top of her joins in her legs. However Dash wasn't the only pony around.

"COME ON DASHIE! YOU CAN DO IT! EAT THOSE HUMANS!" Pinkie cheered from the sideline, as she did cartwheels and the like.

Rainbow Dash was currently standing on all fours, just about, on the stage in the middle of the street. It being a simple set up, with a scoreboard behind her keeping score. A sign above her saying 'Equis World Records!'. She may only be the only pony on stage, but her competitor is the current holder, which she is currently tied with. Around the stage was the population of Ponyville cheering her on, well most were.

"Thanks Pin-~Uuuuurrrrpppppp!!" Dash started to say as she felt a bulge making its way up her throat. It slowly made its way up her neck before being deposited in her closed mouth. It consisted of mostly of whats she's eaten recently but also a past few days.

"Mmhmmm!" Came the muffled cry of human as it pressed it's body against the cyan pony's cheek. Making a very clear impression of them in the process.

'Oh no you don't! Back down you go!' Rainbow thought to herself as she tilted her head back and reswallowed the tiny. The human tried to escape, but fell in, screaming all with their might as it ended up being jammed into the very tight space that was Dashie's stomach. All the human could hear was the muffled cries of her fellow others as they all felt cramp. Miraculously none if the hundred or so humans were squashed to death. Meanwhile Dash groaned in disgust as she basically felt sick and already swallowed alive food.

"That puts you in a tie on the world record! There's now a grand total of 117 humans in this cyan pony of a machine belly! Can she eat the last human in the bowl to take home the record?!" Said the commentator as he tried to get a reaction of the crowd.

You see the last human consumption record was held by the orange farm pony herself, Applejack. The total being a 117 humans! This came about when Dash lost a bet to AJ and was dared to beat the farmpony's record. Dash accepted and entered herself into try beat the record. Seeing as humans tasted really good, and it also meant not losing again to AJ, Dash all but agreed without even thinking of the consequences.

It all started of easy as the first 10 or so humans slid down her throat very easily. It has to be said all humans are volunteers, so you don't have to worry about chasing more with a full belly. After the 47th human, Dash started to feel the strain on her tummy. The 63rd, Dash groaned slightly as her belly was clearly descending. She could see every tiny humans body or body parts being pressed up against her stomach walls. The 89th human made Dash want to stop, but she was determined to be the record, to be the best. Then came the milestone of 100, at this point Dash was freely, if somewhat restraint, groaning. The next 17 she had to take her time with, each one getting more and more difficult to swallow and also wanting to swallow them grew less and less. But the tough Pegasus continued.

Sweat was freely running down her face, the Pegasus's eyes were unfocused as the only thing shes concentrating is winning and not throwing up. She could hear all the muffled voices of the humans in her gut as they groaned for more space and wanting to get out.

"You need t one more human, Miss Dash, or you won't beat the record." Said the male commentator in Dash's ear. That seemed to get the Speed devils attention as she focused on the seeing through bowel that all the humans were previously stored in. However to her joy, but mostly horror, the last human wasn't in the bowl. Little did everyone know, the lost human had been eaten by one of the world record staff. The staff member didn't know the human had a role to play and did their best to not look suspicious. "Huh? Where'd the human go?" Asked the commentator aloud. He soon however catch movement in the corner of his eye.


"Uggghhhh my head......." I groaned as I clutched my aching head. "Knew I shouldn't have gone out last night with Katie. She's such a party animal, uugghh never again!" Sitting up however only made it worse, I suffered in silence as I held back the groan.

I went out celebrating last night with my friends. After finding out I was finally pregnant with my first child. (And no I didn't drink, which I haven't caught onto yet) My husband was all over the moon about it, as we've been trying for years. I may only be 24, I'm still a well paid *cough* adult themed actress *cough*. Sure there are more...... Better suited jobs out there, but frankly I enjoy it. And well, its how I met my husband. Plus, if all adults have consented, then what's the problem? Plus, all the time and effort I put into keeping up my figure is too much of a pain to waste. Not to brag or anything, but I give Kim Kardashien a run for the money, or big rears. Because of this I'm very popular, which means more money for me. Though my chest size is just below average, I'm okay with that.

I have jet black hair that's styled to one side, my left. The end of my hair ended in sweeping curls, which reached down to just passed my shoulders. I have hazel color eyes, light skin with a slight natural tan look to it, a tiny bit over average sized lips. My cheeks, being thin, made my cheek bones and eyes pop easier as they say. Under my eyes were very faded freckles, about 4 or 5 under each eye, about on the top of my cheeks. Going down I have a slender neck, but average side shoulders. My waist, being slim, is smooth and flat to make my rear seem that much bigger, which makes my thighs kinda thick, thanks in part to my rear. I'm currently wearing my favorite outside: white jeans that hug my lower half really well, showing off all my curves. My top being a beautiful, but simple, cotton flees, with it folding at the top of it and stopping just above my chest cushions. It was all held up by very thin straps and my body itself. Surprisingly its very comfortable, doesn't fall, or feel like it will, and it surprisingly keep me warm.

"W-wait a minute! I didn't even drink ANY alcohol! So why do I feel like I have a hangover?" I asked myself, worry sickly in about the baby. "C-calm, keep c-calm Ana..... Worrying won't help anything here." I told myself. "T-this isn't my bed..." It was only then did I take in my surroundings. The feeling and worry about the not-so-hangover was immediately forgotten. As my view took center stage, literally, there in front of me was a stage, right behind the curtains. But that wasn't the problem; It was the fact that it, along with buildings surrounding it, are not just huge, but double huge! However,even that paled in comparison to what was actually surrounding the stage. Giant like horses surrounded it, ALL, if not most, cheering for something out of sight. I'll admit it shocked me to the core seeing GIANT INTELLIGENT HORSES, I mean who wouldn't be?

"Man what did they put in my drink?" I may not have drunk any alcohol, but other drinks were ok.

I started to back away, slowly from the freaks of nature. When suddenly my body went stiff and couldn't move; I had my back to the stage but I could hear the crowd noise go quieter.

"Ah! There you are, you little rascal!" Came a booming voice from directly behind and above me. I couldn't even turn to look as my body ignored my requests. Or rather, they could, but an a invisible force stopped them. However, I got the butterfly feeling in my stomach as I was suddenly lifted up from the ground. Did I mention I have a phobia of any heights? I was just about to scream my lungs out when I came face to face with one of the giant horses. I wasn't even bigger than its muzzle for gods sake! "Well hello there. Why'd you run off? No matter, come we need you on stage." The clearly male voice said.

Hope swelled in me because if they were expecting me, or someone like me, they wouldn't hurt me. I wished, oh so I wished, he just accidentally stomped on me by not seeing me, killing me instantly. As I rounded the corner in toe behind him, there, in the centre of the stage, was another huge horse, but this one had wings! It has cyan colored fur, a rainbow mane and tail, with some kind of image on its butt. However that isn't what got my attention, no, it was the belly of the beast that did. With probably hundreds of poor souls inside, causing tiny bulges from people inside, I was likely next on the menu. My efforts to break free increased to maximum as I didn't want to be eaten. I also kept my screaming down to hopefully not attract the stuffed mares attention.

"Here you are, Miss Dash! I found the little rascal. Now, if you eat her, she will be your 118th, and you will be breaking the record." He said as he brought me into the line of sight of the human eater. I'll admit, I almost literally wet myself; only reason I didn't is because I was too scared as I saw into the mouth of the monster. There, at the back of the throat was another human. I couldn't tell, but she was, for some reason in her birthday suit. 'Oh please don't say I'm going to be eaten naked!' I begged to myself. The woman was showing panic across her face as she tried to escape her fate.

"Uuuggghhhh....." Groaned the pony monster. It's eyes suddenly opened up a little more as it rolled it's tongue into it's mouth. The poor woman was pushed up against the roof. A hand reach around the tongue as she tried to grasp anything. I, however, would never see her again as the Pegasus tilted her head and swallowed. To my terror, I couldn't only see, but hear the woman as she was pulled down to the stomach. She becoming one of many bulges within the stomach. "Uuurrrrrppppp!" Burped the pony. "Lets... just get this done... already" moaned the mare.

"Ok, open wide, miss Dash." To my terror, I was lifted above the mares head. I once again tried to escape but it was no use. I was spun around, now facing the open maw of the pony. I saw into the abyss many humans have evidently took. I whimpered as I didn't want to die or like this.

"P-please! Don't eat me! I'll do anything! P-pleaAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Did I mention I was terrified of heights? I didn't even get to finish my plea before the force holding me suddenly disappeared. Gravity took a hold for me to deal with, and my designation being very clear. The said mare opened her mouth as wide as she could with her tongue rolling out to complete the look. it was as this point that my bladder evacuated itself as a wet spot appeared on my underwear. This, however, wasn't anywhere near on my mind as I was FALLING INTO A MOUTH!!! "AAAAHHHHHHHHHMMMMHMMM!" My scream was muffled as I passed the lips, teeth and tongue with no problem. Its scary as your view point was a mouth you're going into. I hit the back of the mouth with force. My head slipped into the very tight space no problem. Beforehand, I could even scream for mercy or to not let go, I heard the noise I was dreading.

GULP!!!

My vision turned to almost complete darkness as I was virtually yanked back. I could barely see anything, other than slimy wet flesh. "NO PLEASE! SPIT ME OUT!" I begged to the mare, but it fell on deaf ears. It felt incredible tight as I was pulled deeper into the throat. I couldn't even use my arms to stop myself. Suddenly, I felt a ring open up around my head. The ring then proceeded to go down my body, my face came into contact with something... Or, in this case, someone. Even so, I was all but forced in, my face pushing down deeper as well. The entrance soon closed up tight after my feet came through. Apart from the fact it was extremely tight and cramped in here, the first thing that entered my nose was stomach acids and other smells. I could see as my face was buried into someone, but I'm not sure who. I could now more clearly hear the humans inside the stomach, which now I'm apart of, with them begging for more room to breathe, a way to get out, and the like, all with the booming sound of the mare's heart, her breathing, and any other body noises.

"H-hey! Whoever's got there face in my butt, get it out!" I didn't need a second to take in what the girl said, it probably being the same one who almost escaped. My nose pressed in between butt cheeks. What made it worse was now I recognized I had my face where it was. I moaned inwardly. I however couldn't move, even if I wanted to, so I was stuck where I am. Tears started to flow down my cheeks as it sunk in. 'I-I'm not even going to have my baby! I'm not going to have anything anymore... I didn't even tell my hubby I love him... P-please god, I know I'm a none believer, but please... Please save me!' Pure desperation sunk in as I wanted to be saved. I didn't even notice I wasn't the only person getting face full of butts.

"UUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPP!!!"" came both the muffled, but clear burp from my alive coffin, shaking everyone and everything inside. "N-no more! ...Too... full!" Moaned the mare.

'WHY COULDN'T YOU BEEN FULL BEFORE YOU ATE ME?!' I screamed in my head as sorrow turned to anger. Just my luck, she stops eating right after me.


"UUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPP!" I belched as the last human slipped into my bloated belly. It I wasn't so full, I would've said she was really tasty too. I rubbed my aching belly as I could hear the stomach noises from here, plus all the humans inside. "N-no more! ...Too... full!" I groaned as this is by far the most I've eaten. Thank Celestia humans don't digest, I'd be huge by the end, and not be the fastest mare, if they did.

"Congratulations, Miss Dash! You've completed the first part of the record! Now all you have to do is keep them all down by tomorrow and you officially win!" The commentator said cheerfully. The crowd cheered as I completed the first half the task.

Easy for you to say pal! Your not the one with 118 humans in your belly! I rolled my eyes slightly at his comment. With my belly being this big, sitting down, or even laying on my stomach is out if the question. I....I think I need to take a nap..... with the main event over, the crowd started to leave, but my friends trotted over to me.

"You did it Dashie! I knew you could!" Pinkie said enthusiastically while coming in to hug my neck.

"Did ya'll think you could do it? Well, it ain't over yet, so don't start counting ya'll chicken eggs yet." AJ said with a smile on here face.

"So what's it feel like having all those tasty humans in your tummy?" Asked Pinkie.

"I feel... like I'm going to be sick." I groaned, making AJ chuckle to herself.

"Ah hear ya there, Rainbow. Ah though Ah was gunna split in two when Ah did it." She patted me on the back gently as she said this.

"I-If it's alright with you guys, I need go take a nap. To... you know, sleep these little guys off." I said with a slight painful expression. Thankfully, my friends understood, after we said our goodbyes for now. I set off for my cloud home, who knew having over 100 humans in your stomach would affect your flying; my wings worked hard to keep me up, and I was SO SLOW!!! I hate being slow.


Darkness was all I could see, as I have given up trying to get the bubble butts off my face. I also realized someones's head was in between my chest cushions, meaning it has been an awkward path to my death. My eyesights adjusted to the darkness, and I found that everyone wasn't entirely naked, just wearing minimum attire, like briefs to bikinis. I'm yet to feel what I would expect from being digested. Maybe there simply to many of us in here to digest? Probably not, but it was the only hope I have, so I'm going to hold onto it with all I have. My crying hasn't let us out since I arrived here, although my actual tears ran out about a hour ago; My body no longer had the water to supply for tears. The monster of a mare had taken off to 'sleep us off' as she said. That put pure fear into my heart, I think I may have fainted as it's too much for me to handle.

'A-at least you only just became pregnant. Now your child won't experience the pain of digestion' I chuckled slightly at my dark thoughts. It was a small, but bitter sweet victory, in that I didn't get pregnant earlier than I did. 'Would I have ended up here if I didn't go out last night?' I ask myself, but finding no answer.

There was also a torturous fact about my current position in the stomach: My butt was covering the entrance to the stomach. Every time it opened up slightly, for the mare to let out air for a burp, my butt sank into it before I was eventually pushed back in, my fave ending up in same position each time. The first few times, it gave me hope in a escape, but that was soon smashed to pieces as it happened for the 23rd time. I don't even know how long I've been in here, time seems to loose its meaning if you're at death's door. The only thing you want is either closure or escape from it.

"Uuuggghhhh... Do I win now?" Groaned the mare.

'Win now?... Win what!?' I ask myself.

I couldn't hear the response to who ever she was talking to, as I had more pressing matters to deal with. Like the sudden extreme tightness of the stomach, I, and many others, cried in pain as we probably all thought we were going to be broken. However, I could feel the hole open up very slightly, with free space to go into. My cheeks accepted the free space without complaint. However, this had an effect of my situation; Not a second after what happened, I was virtually forced through the hole butt first with many others being pressed into me. The smell of sick assaulted my nose as what probably was said thing, rushed passed me. Let me tell you, being thrown up butt first isn't pleasant, not in slightest. It's also not comfortable... Thank god I'm flexible.

"UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!" And out I shot of the mares mouth, along with around 13 people and a load of junk. I land on the ground with a thud, landing on my back. I groaned in pain as I slid away thanks to the gunk. "Ummph!" My back slid right into something hard. I just laid there trying to ignore the pain in my back, and failing. But, at least I was free, and watched the monster mare burping loudly, expelling more people out like some sort of hive.

"Ooh! You look so yummy! Dibs!" Came a very high pitched voice from behind me. Looking up I didn't even get to scream as a rapid, fast pink open muzzle was coming towards me. I tried to put my arms to protect my face, but my vision was darkness as the pony had. It didn't even waste time as she wrapped her tongue around me, tilted her head back and swallowed.

"NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!" I screamed as my journey to another stomach was fast and was over before I knew it.

"UUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPP!!! Oh, she was good!" Moaned the mare. I, on the other hand, flopped onto the bottom of the stomach. I mean, I've been in a stomach and somehow survived, I guess I won't be as lucky this time. Tears roll down my cheeks at how fate can be so cruel. However, I felt a poking. I looked to see some guy, fully dressed in clothing, poking me with a stick. He turned.

"WE GOT ANOTHER HELPER!!!" He shouted.

'Helper?' I thought. Looking up, I saw more people, about a dozen or so, building some houses with what I can only assume are Lincoln logs. The guy picked me up, but in a respecting way.

"There, there, we'll get you cleaned up. Welcome to Pinkie Pie, the first human village established in a pony's gut." I could only stare and blink occasionally.

"... I need a drink." I muttered to myself.

PreviousChapters Next