• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,232 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,232

Chapters Next
Cold Winter, Warm Pony (1st person)

I walked across the freezing winter floor and battled against the cold wind. I had no idea what happened; the first thing I remember was that I was sitting down and playing some videogames, then I'm out here, in my pants & long sleeve shirt, walking to find someplace warm. It's not like I forgot about it, though; it was a large, white flash that caught me by surprise, immediately taking me from the warmth of my house to the bitter coldness outside. I wasn't sure where I was at all .There were trees, but they stood much taller than many of the buildings back home, and the entire place felt like a freezing desert with the dunes made out of snow. I rubbed my hands together & blew into them. The cold was getting to me, and fast! I lost track of time from when I started, and looking behind, my tracks were immediately buried in snow, so I couldn't go back if I wanted to, though that's already difficult since every step I took felt like minutes. I actually felt like quitting on my life and accept becoming a human Popsicle; perhaps there were other worst ways to go. But then I heard much more louder crunching of snow right behind me, along with a shadow looming over me.

"Are you alright?" A female voice asked, not booming surprisingly. I turned around slowly, and saw what was large, mint green legs of something. It was tough, but I looked up, seeing what I couldn't believe was a real: A giant, mint green unicorn with a mane that looked liked toothpaste, wearing an orange scarf around it's neck. Did... Did it actually speak!? Either I was hallucinating, or this mythological creature actually spoke. It lowered it's head to me, going into a crouching position.

"Aw, It must be freezing for you, isn't it?" It spoke in that woman's voice. It actually talked! Yep, I've officially gone insane!!! I'm seeing a towering, talking unicorn with a woman's voice, asking me if I'm cold! I just stared right at it, completely baffled. The unicorn blinked at me a couple of times, then reached over and poked me with it's giant, right hoof. I fell.

"Oof!" I simply spoke, landing onto the cold snow. Okay, maybe I'm not insane... or maybe I am, and this is what I'm thinking of right now.

"Sorry about that. You weren't moving and I just want to be sure that you're with me."

"Uh... y-y-yeah... s-sure." my teeth chattered in between each word. She smiled.

"My name's Lyra Heartstrings. What's yours?" My teeth chattered harder, making it harder for me to speak. "Oh dear! I almost forgot! You're freezing!"

"C-c-cold... n-need...w-w-warmth."

"Lucky for you, I know the place where you and I can warm up. But you need help right away! Here, this should help." She leaned her head to me and blew her breath at me. Her breath was smelled horrible, though it also had the strange aroma of a fruit salad. The real taker for me was how warm her breath was. It melted some of the snow around me, and it made me warm, though I still felt the cold immediately afterwards. I stood up from the floor, reaching out to catch her warm breath.

"Warm~"

"You like that? Well... this is going to be a bit frightening, but hop in." She lowered her head to the floor and opened her mouth wide, rolling the huge, strangely colored, orange tongue out. Her saliva melted the snow upon impact. In my mind, I wasn't sure whether or not to enter. In one hand, I could either freeze to death out here, but in the other, I might be chewed up & digested by this unicorn. But... she's a horse... horses don't eat meat, and she may just hold me in her mouth. Another blast of her breath hit me. I chose the latter. I cautiously walked to Lyra's mouth, unsure if she's really nice about this or if she's planning something else. Either way, this beats the cold. I hesitantly placed my right hand on her tongue, feeling how wet & sticky it was, but also how warm it was. In fact, it was so warm, I just flopped onto her tongue, hugging it and not even caring about her saliva all over me. I heard her giggle as I felt her tongue moving, having me & the muscle go into her mouth. I looked around quickly, seeing the dark abyss that was her throat with the dangling flesh of her uvula, but also all the perfectly clean teeth around me that looked dangerous, but also somewhat safe at the same time. Her mouth closed, sealing me in darkness, but I actually felt safe, as I heard & felt her breath hitting me, as well as some saliva dripping from the roof onto the tongue, some landing on my back, making me shiver, but relax. The tongue rose and I began to slowly fall into Lyra's throat. While I'd be frightened out of my mind, due to how warm her breath was and how relaxing the place was, I just allowed it to happen.

~GULP!!!~

I felt the throat muscles all over me, feeling how tough, but also how soft it was when I slowly descended. I heard her heart as I came down; a series of relaxing thumps that were like drums. I felt myself slide into what I could tell was Lyra's stomach, and the place felt like a sauna! All around me, the flesh slowly moved, dripping what was probably stomach acids, but I never felt any stinging on me, nor a lot of liquid. I heard her giggle, followed by the whole place swaying. She was rocking, and her stomach became like a cradle for me. I slept it away, hearing her heart, but also the gurgling of her stomach around me and her breathing. If I were to die, then this was much better than freezing.

I woke up to some light as I felt myself lying on something fuzzy, also with something fuzzy on me. Looking around, I was in a house, but it could easily be in a scene from 'Jack and the Beanstalk'. I realized that I was leaning on the side Lyra's belly, and over me as a blanket was her tail. Her belly moved, pushing me forward, but came back, making me realize that she was sleeping. I pushed her tail off gently and stood right up, feeling the floor was soft. It was probably a bed or a couch she was sleeping on. I walked up to her head, my right hand on her soft body the whole time, then to her whole left foreleg, seeing that her hooves looked like that of a giant marshmallow rather than a real horses' hooves. As I was investigating her oddly shaped hooves, Lyra woke up from her nap, seeing me look around her giant body. She moved the hoof on where I was, surprising me as she rolled me over to her. I looked up, seeing her smile at me.

"Morning, Sleepy head." she spoke in a cooing tone. "Enjoyed your rest?"

"Y-yeah." I replied, a bit nervous, realizing that she was indeed real and that I might not be dead.

"Ah, don't be nervous. I saved you from the cold, didn't I?" She did. I nodded "And I felt you inside my belly, how you really liked it in there. My belly loved you in there as well, how you just laid and relaxed instead of running everywhere & hitting it's walls, though it still enjoys that." I froze as she said those words.

"Y-you also ate... humans?"

"Sure! All you humans are so tasty!"

"Tasty?" She leaned her head towards me and gave me a slobbery lick from her massive tongue. I cringed at it, feeling saliva drip from me.

"Mm... you're no different from the others. Don't worry though, I already had my fill with you." Her horn glowed a green color as she brought in a rag to me and dried me off. I felt like a child, but worse as I was dried off by a giant form of something that would've been in the girls section in the toy store. As soon I was dried off, Lyra levitated an apple as big as me. "Hungry?" My stomach growled and I nodded. She pulled a small slice of the apple off, probably an eighth of it, and gave it to me as she munched on the rest. I followed, eating my apple, but could only finish a quarter of it. Lyra took my piece away and ate it.

"So... what are we gonna do?" She yawned.

"I'm gonna take another nap." Her horn glowed and I found myself in her aura, being lifted up & over her face. "You, however, have two choices: rest in my belly or give me a belly rub." I didn't want the smell of apples in my nose, nor be eaten again, despite how nice it was in there.

"Belly rub!" She smirked and readjusted herself to lie on her back. She then placed me on her belly, though I heard her stomach growl & felt it shake, causing me to fall.

"Aw, my belly loves where you're at. Tell you what; rub my belly now and tomorrow, I'll personally drop you off at the nearby human settlement in Ponyville's park."

"Ponyville?" What a ridiculous name.

"Mr. Belly is feeling ~empty." Without hesitating, I began to scratch Lyra's belly with all of my limbs. She laid her head down and slowly began to doze off. I stopped working a bit, feeling her belly slowly ascend & descend with each breath, making me tired as well. I'm thankful that she found me, and you know what, I kinda liked her. Sure she may have teased me a bit, but strange enough, I believe she truly didn't want me to be afraid. Who knows, maybe we might get into a relationship in the future... thought I won't lie, that would be weird. But, I guess if I'm in this weird world, I might make the best of it. I laid down and dozed off myself. She turned to the side and had me in her forelegs, holding me in a hug with me pressed into her tummy. It felt so soft. Yep, I've gone insane, but I love it!

Author's Note:

More coming soon!

Update: 9/21: Art by Ponythroat!!!

Chapters Next