• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,175 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,175

PreviousChapters Next
Bug Bite.

Author's Note:

Had some help from Shrunken Little Bro. Enjoy.

BLAM!!!

The birds in the forest flew like heck as gunfire was heard. Many of the nearby animals either fled or hid away as two humans walked, both wielding rifles. They were George and Ted, father and son hunters. Ted was relatively new to hunting, as he preferred to be inside and play video games. But when the vanishing happened, most of his friends were now gone, and he wanted to make the best of his memories with his dad. He wasn't large, on the contrary, he was gangly, not exactly man-made material like his dad, even if his age was showing.

“Crap!” Ted yelled, seeing that he had shot a tree instead of a deer.

“Relax,” George spoke in a calming tone. “you'll get the hang of it.” He pulled a bag out. “Here, this'll help.” Ted looked inside.

“... Ants, dad?”

“Roasted. It's good for you, especially on a day like this.”. Ted stared at her father, but reached in and took a pinchfull of the bugs and ate it. He was a bit disgusted at first, but tasted it more.

“... Tastes like popcorn.”

“Exactly. Now come on, our dinner is out there.”

They stopped at a creek and saw a deer taking a drink. Slowly, quietly, and steadily, Ted aimed the rifle and looked through the scope.

“Take it easy.” George informed. “Slowly breath through your nose. Fire when you're ready.” Ted followed as he calmed himself and breathed slowly. He looked through the scope again and focused on the drinking deer. Then the scope glowed, blocking his view. He sighed in annoyance.

“If this is a prank, dad, it's annoying.”

“It's coming from you.” Ted looked at himself and saw that he was beginning to glow. He screamed, alerting the deer of their position and ran away.

“DAD!!! HELP!!!”

“Hold still!” He took his hat off and beated his son, hoping that it would go away like fire. Instead it reached to him and he began to glow.

“DAD!!! WH-WHAT’S GOING TO-”


The Changeling kingdom changed after Thorax became king. While the inside kept changing, the outside was a lot more inviting. It wasn't easy, but everything was worth the time and effort.

“Um… King Thorax?” A Changeling asked.

“Please, just call me Thorax.” he spoke. “What's happening?”

“Um… I don't want to be a hassle, but some of the other Changelings are wondering what we're going to with the Tinies?”

“... Are they intruding us?”

“Oh no! Nothing like that, sir. Some of them are wondering if we should bring in and eat Tinies as the ponies are doing.”

“Hm… I'm open for new members of the hive, but eating them? We don't go hungry as before, remember?”

“I know, but some of the other Changelings think this full feeling we have is momentary and we may need to eat something soon. Think we should eat Tinies?”

“... Well… has anyone tried one yet?”

“No, sir. But if we do, will you try them out?”

“... Only if they do something wrong.”

“Of course, your majesty.”

“Is there anything else?”

“The princesses are here to discuss with you on this. They brought cake.”

“Ah. Bring them to the kitchen. I will be with them shortly.” The Changeling bowed and flew off. Thorax followed, but stopped as he heard some unfamiliar voices. He followed the sound of what was two men, one old and the other young.


Ted and George found themselves in what looked like a dark cave. The cave was vast, almost like a mining facility, but the walls kept opening and closing, almost like they were alive.

“... Dad… where are we?” Ted asked.

“How am I supposed to know!?” George yelled. “You're always on that computer with your friends. I was hoping you'd know.”

“Dad, I'm not always on the computer! I've been with you!”

“Ha! That's the worst lie I've heard! You weren't always with me.”

“Yes I was! You-”

As they argued, Thorax entered and saw them.

Tinies!? Here? Wait… then this could mean… I wonder if they did anything wrong. He began to walk to them. Ted froze in fear. All he could see was a giant, yellow-green deer-bug creature with large, orange antlers and a green torso.

“What's the matter!?” George demanded. “Lost to your old man again?”

“G-g-giant...” Ted stammered.

“Of course this place is gigantic! You just realized that!? If you just opened your eyes, then-”

“Pardon my interruption, but are you both lost?” Thorax spoke, leaning down behind George. The father turned around jumped back.

“What the-!?”

“AAAHHH!!!” Ted screamed, running away.

“Wait! Come back!” Thorax spoke. George reacted quickly and pulled his hunting knife out and stabbed at one of the Changeling’s legs. “Yeowch!!!” Thorax winced, turning to the tiny stabber. His horn and antlers glowed, entrapping the man and his weapon in his magic. Thorax yelled as Thorax examined the weapon.

“Hey! Put me down, you bug thing!” George demanded.

“You… stabbed me.”

“And you're going to get it worse if you don't drop me!” George pulled his rifle and aimed it at Thorax.

BLAM!!!

Thorax felt something hit in between his eyes. It wasn't exactly painful; it felt like a pebble hitting the area at really fast speeds. George saw that the bullet barely made a dent on Thorax’s shell.

“Alright then,” Thorax spoke, taking George's weapons and throwing them away like toys. “sorry, but for attacking me, the king of the Changelings, I sentence you to a day in my stomach.”

“What!?” George was lifted higher into the air and looked down, seeing Thorax opening his mouth, ready for his first tiny snack. After years of eating bugs and venison, some diety found that this was a sense of irony for the hunter.

During all of this, Ted watched everything from behind a Boulder. He watched in fear as Thorax was going to eat his father. Then the Changeling king’s horn and antlers stopped glowing, and George fell in with a faint scream that was muffled as Thorax closed his mouth.

George was in the maw of the Changeling. His screaming was muffled by the spit and clanging of it's teeth.

It was said that humans were the most tastiest creatures to exist, and nopony can resist. Changelings were probably different. The human Thorax had in his mouth was bitter, and tasted disgusting. He wanted to spit him out, but persevered to teach him a lesson. He tilted his head and swallowed, followed by a shake and some gagging.

“Ugh! Never again!”

Ted hyperventilated at the sight of his dad being eaten. He huffed, trying to catch his breath and calm his racing heart; it felt like it would beat so fast, it would explode out of his chest. The human peeked over the rock looking up at the towering colorful deer-bug creature. What would Ted do? Knives can’t hurt it, not really, and a gunshot was like nothing to it. He slid back down on the rock, holding his head in shock.

Ted blinked frantically, feeling his eyes becoming moist as warm tears streamed down his face. All he could think of now was that he would never see his Dad ever again. Sobbing, he kept his hands pressed into his face and soaked them as well as trying to keep his sobbing quiet.

Why did we have to argue! Ted could only think as how the last hours with his Dad was going on a hunting trip he didn’t even want to go on, and now it was the last hunting trip he would ever be on. And the last time he would ever see his father again. Why did it have to end like this?

Ted jumped as he heard movement and wiped his tears, seeing the shadow of the huge antlers looming over the rock. He crawled to the other side as the gigantic creature’s head looked down over the rock, scanning around for Ted.

“Hello. Little one?.” Thorax lifted the rock, unaware that the human snuck around Thorax’s left for leg, spotting his father’s knife. He looked away, trying not to think of his father’s fate, and not wanting to share it. He ran for the back legs, hoping to go undetected, only to suddenly be stopped! Ted tried to move his body, but was it frozen? But he then found himself levitating from under the deer creature’s belly to its face.

“He-Hello there.” Thorax spoke in stutter Ted only shivered in fear not responding “May I ask your name?”

Ted stayed silent. Thorax rubbed the back of his head; the Changeling King felt guilty as this young human was frightened of him and he had plenty of reasons to be scared of him. He had just eaten the elder human right in front of the younger one. Maybe if he tried to befriend the human?

“W-Would you like something to eat? Thorax asked.

“NO!” Ted yelled, making Thorax jump. “P-Please s-sir don’t kill me.”

“Wait!? You don’t understand! I-”

“Please, don’t toy with me,.. I,...” Ted huffed trying to get loose from the magical aura. “Is this some cruel game you alien monsters do!? You kidnap people and eat their family in front of them!”

“W-Wait you mean… that human I ate was,...” Thorax’s ears dropped and he held a guilty look.

“You ate my Dad,... You,.. You monster! ....” Ted hyperventilated now shaken rapidly, looking up at Thorax, who stared down at him with a shocked expression. Ted closed his eyes tight, ready for what might happen next; he was ready to die and it was going to happen, he just hoped it wasn’t going to be painful.

Ted felt himself moving and then he felt something. It was hard, but smooth and he felt something pressing on his back, holding him in place. He cracked his eyes open; he was being pressed into the chest and neck area of Thorax and held with care. Was it some kind of hug?

“I’m so sorry I didn’t know he was your father.” Thorax hugged him gently then brought Ted to his muzzle and carefully nuzzled the tiny human.

“W-what?” Ted asked in mid sob. “You're… sorry?”

“Right. Listen, your father is no danger what so ever.”

“But you-”

“Yes, I swallowed him, but he’s safe and sound inside my stomach. I promise you he’s safe. And so are you.”

“Well… what’s going to happen to me?” Ted asked, feeling somewhat relieved, but still sceptical and not wanting to be swallowed whole.

“Hmm? Well… you could join your father in my stomach. Or you can stay out… and perhaps we can get to know each other a bit more?”

“W-Well I guess I could.” Ted felt a bit awkward around the strange creature who now wanted to make friends with him. It was better than being swallowed whole. “S-So what are you?”

“My names Thorax the king,... Well new king of the Changelings and your in our hive.”

“Are… you the leader of this whole planet?”

“Uh… no. Just this hive.” Thorax smiled nervously. His stomach growled. The Changeling King rubbed it. “It seems your dad's going all out in there. Uh… I'm not saying you should, but perhaps I should… you know…”

“Is it scary? Have you eaten other people before?” Ted shivered.

“Well your Dad was the first I’ve ever eaten.”

“... How do you know if my Dad’s ok then?” Ted asked.

“Well… that’s the thing. You humans can’t be hurt by our stomachs, no matter who, or what, eats you.” Thorax rubbed his belly. “I don’t really know how it works; everypony says you humans taste great, but I don’t think you do.” A Changeling approached him.

“Your majesty?” it spoke in a feminine voice. “The princesses are look-... Ooh! A tiny! Can I eat it? Please!?”

“Uh,..” Ted shivered looking at her sweating nervously.

“... Uh… s-sorry for this,” Thorax spoke, seemingly for both. “But… he'll be with me… the father… for today.” He mouthed out a ‘Sorry’ to him before holding him above his open maw.

“Whooa!” Ted felt the force or what he considered the force let him go falling right into Thorax’s mouth. He plopped down right on his slimy, lime green tongue as it made a loud splat with his thud. The tongue moved, lifting him up, feeling the gigantic, green and moist tongue with his hands. His hands and knees sank into the fleshy floor. Ted looked around, seeing the huge rows of teeth in a U shape surrounding him like a giant white walls, the rest of Thorax’s mouth, like his gums and the roof of his mouth, was a darker shade of green. Ted could see the huge awaiting throat, the swaying uvula in the middle, and the hot air blast into him as Thorax breathed. Gravity took over as the place tilted and Thorax’s tongue tossed him down into the throat.

GLURK!

Ted was a bit better than his father, but not a whole lot. He coughed as soon as he swallowed Ted to rejoin his dad.

“Oh dear,” The Changeling spoke. “was that a fighter? I heard they're pretty violent, even on the way down.”

“No,” Thorax answered. “He just tasted bad… I need to get rid of his flavor.” He made his way to the princesses, feeling the two Tinies in his gut.

George was surrounded by flesh. Everything was lime-green, and the liquids had an eerie glow to it. As soon as the bug-horse moved, he braced himself, holding onto the floor’s wrinkles. A loud gurgle came, and with a splat, Ted fell in.

“Ted?!” George rushed over to his son.

“Hey Dad,..”

“Are you ok!?” George picked him up with shock in his voice.

“Yeah, yeah Dad I’m fine. I’m glad you're ok too.” Ted smiled, but was shocked when his Dad suddenly hugged and squeezed tight. He just patted his back, happy to see his Dad was alright.

“Guess we should try to find a way to survive this place. I didn’t want to go down that way, but it seems like we're gonna have to. I hope you do-”

“Whoa, whoa Dad! We don’t need to go down ‘there’ trust me we're safe.” Ted said with small smile.

“What! Ted we’ve been eaten and in a stomach! You know what happens; not everything’s a cartoon, you know.”

“Dad let me explain. Listen Thorax-”

“Who!?”

“The guy who ate us, Dad. You see, he said in this world… Equestria, I think he calls it, humans drop here all the time and they're all eaten. But here's the thing; they're all safe: every human that’s been swallowed are protected.”

“How does that work?”

“He doesn’t know either.” Ted shrugged. The place stopped rocking, though the gurglings became louder. “I wonder what’s going?” It was answered as another gurgle was heard, followed by a wad of cake falling near them.

“C-Cake?” Ted grabbed the goop of vanilla cream. The liquid glowed brighter and the cake was digested in front of their eyes. George turned around and banged on the walls.

“T-Thorax! Let us out please!” Ted pushed on the moist walls sinking his hands in and pushed as more cake came down in slimy chewed up glops splashing into the puddle the stomach started turning and the walls swayed pushing George and Ted.

Thorax enjoyed another piece of cake, very happy to get rid of the taste his snacks left him. Both Celestia and Cadence stared as he stuffed himself with the baked goods.

“Uh… do you like it?” Cadence asked.

“Oo! Sorry… I was being rude… and eating loud… again.”

“No, no, no it's fine Thorax.” Cadence smiled sheepishly.

“Yes, it's perfectly fine. “ Celestia smiled. She looked down at her slice of cake, not wanting to make him nervous she doze her face down into the cake she lifted her head up to Thorax and Cadence surprise her muzzle was covered in cake and cheeks full with whatever pieces she could get in her mouth.

“Celestia,” Cadence groaned. “you can't let your cake habits get to yourself again.”

“Sorry,” Celestia frowned and neared up to Cadence. “I was just trying to help Thorax feel better.”

“U-Uh,..Hehe~” Thorax cracked a timid smile and giggled a bit. Celestia smiled and began to chuckle till it started to grow both Thorax and Celestia began to laugh.Cadence brought a hoof to her muzzle smiling at her cake covered Aunt she chuckled watching them laugh.

Both Ted and George held onto each other as they heard and felt Thorax laugh.

“See what's happening, boy!?” George snapped. “Now we're trapped in this Thorax’s gut and we're going to be digested! You should've just run away! Or kill it, that's a better idea!”

“Dad!” Ted yelled “You think I didn't try to get out and find a way to save you!? I was caught, okay? He wanted to talk to me, but he ate me because another bug wanted to eat me!”

“Oh? You really think this bug was nice? Guess what: You're now in his gut, he's eating cake, and we're gonna be digested! If this Thorax isn't going to digest us, then why is he eating cake like it's nothing!?” Ted growled and punched his dad in the face.

“SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP, OKAY!?!?!?” He pulled a knife from his pocket and was ready to stab the wall of flesh. He teared up. “I'm sorry…”

“... OW!!!” Thorax screamed as he felt something sharp! Thorax held his stomach falling back he rolled into his back and held his stomach he thrashed around kicking up his back legs. The princesses looked at him.

“Is there something wrong?” Celestia asked with concern.

“Just… something I-” He winced “Ate!”

“I told you to not bring all that cake!” Cadence glared.

“No.. it’s… it’s…” Thorax held his stomach and thrashed around. “I-I,... ate some tines. And there,..”

Thorax shivered standing up holding his aching gut, Celestia and Cadence rushed over to him Cadence’s horn glowed two tiny sparks fluttered from her horn and into her eyes making her eyes glow a light blue. She lowered her head down towards Thorax’s belly and squinted.

“Oh no!” She gasped. “Thorax it looks like the younger one is stabbing your stomach with some kind of dagger!”

“Then they to come out. NOW!” Celestia’s voice shook with concern.

Thorax trembled and started to cough his head retracted back and forth making a choking sound much like a cat would if hacking up a hairball. Thorax held in his breath and burped loudly echoing around the chamber. Thorax cleared his throat feeling for the tinies but to his effort no tinies coming out.

“W-What’s wrong I did it like you ponies?”

“Then we need a different way!” Cadence grabbed Thorax around his gut holding him up

“Ca,.. Cadence!?” Thorax jumped unaware of what was happening. Cadence picked up Thorax and squeezed as tight as she could making the Changeling hack she squeezed again and then again causing Thorax to cough and hack till his cheeks swelled up and a loud burp echoed around the whole chamber, Celestia spotting two tiny figures flying out from Thorax's jaws.

George and Ted went flying right out of Thorax's throat landing on the table with splat. The two humans were drenched in a saliva, slimy digested cake and green goop. Ted coughed spitting out whatever got in his mouth he brought up the knife he had in his hand seeing it covered in the same green goop that half covered him and his father. It didn’t take him long to figure out what it was and for the guilt to start swelling up in his chest.

“T-Thorax?” Ted timidly asked looking up to see Thorax being held in an heimlich by a pink unicorn with wings now confusing him even more.

“Are you the one who is responsible?” A female voice caught both of the two humans attention. Both looked up seeing a GIGANTIC white horse with a long horn staring down at them she had a look of anger on her face Ted remembered the look it was very similar to a Mother’s disappointed or angered look. He dropped the knife and bowed to the goddess-like being.

“P-please,” he begged “W-we were scared.”

“Get up, boy!” George yelled, picking Ted up. “This is no time for apologies! Now’s the time to run!” George ran at top speed, heading to the closest edge. Celestia, with a roll from her eyes, placed her left hoof down and pinned George.

“I-I’m sorry! Please don’t kill him he’s my Dad.” Ted begged her now on his knees again. Celestia’s scowl turned to concern for the tiny human. She used her magic to lift him up and bring him into her right hoof.

“Young one. I have no intentions of bringing harm to you or your father.” Ted sighed with relief. “But That doesn't mean you're not in trouble for what you have done. You and your Father are responsible for harming a leader of our allies.”

“Don't care!” George's muffled voice spoke. “He ate us and continued to eat cake! It's survival! Totally justified!”

“DAD, SHUT UP!” Ted roared at him his face turning a shade of red. “Miss I will take full responsibility for what we have done. I don’t want us to be enemies.” Celestia chuckled.

“And I don't you will, not unless you Tinies make an army against us. But, Thorax, you do know it's impolite to eat whenever you have Tinies inside you, right?”

“Uh… kinda.” Thorax spoke, holding his gut in pain. “It's just that… well… they taste awful.”

“Um,... Sorry.” Ted rubbed the back of his head feeling more bad for the giant green deer-bug.

“Wait… awful tasting Tinies?” Cadence asked.

“Hmm?” Ted looked up at Cadence who lowered her head down her MASSIVE muzzle now shadowing over him her tongue stuck out licking up Ted, Ted was pressed into the slimy spongy member her tongue slipped into her lips with him on it, Ted found himself inside her mouth and was tossed around coding in hot saliva and getting stuck to the roof of her mouth and then flopped into the tongue again. Cadence stuck her tongue back out and Ted fell off, landing with a loud splat. She licked her lips with a soft murr.

“Hmm… he tastes pretty good to me.” she concluded.

“Interesting.” Celestia added. “If I am to guess, then Changelings, or at least, your type, Thorax, find Tinies disgusting. But why?”

“I guess Changelings just have a different taste.” Thorax added.

“Hmm well then now that, that is taken care of Thorax since this is your kingdom what should we do with the humans?” Celestia asked still holding George with her hoof.

“Let us go would work.” George spoke.

“Hmm well I don’t want you in my stomach anymore.” Thorax rubbed his head trying to think up something. “Well what would you two think of?”

“It would involve us swallowing them and I’m sure you don’t want that.” Cadence patted Thorax on the back.

“Um… I feel responsible for this whole thing.” Ted spoke. “T-Thorax… uh… I'm pretty good with sewing… is it alright if you… you know… and I heal you inside?”

“And what about me!?” George asked. Celestia groaned in annoyance.

“Alright, I think it's time you and I have some quality time together.” She opened her mouth and dropped George into her maw.

“Um Miss before you swallow um,..”

“Oh right your little weapons.” Celestia spit him out into her hoof then held him upside down and shook up and down rapidly shaking out daggers, knives, small hand guns, throwing stars? And an empty bottle. “Well then now that I don’t have to worry.” She opened her mouth and tossed George into her mouth and swallowed sending the thrashing human down her long neck.

“Thorax I am so, so sorry for what I did I,.. I hope you can forgive me I’ll understand if you don’t want to.” Thorax looked down at him picking him up and smiled down at him.

“It's ok. Hopefully, we can laugh at this in the future.” He opened his maw and Ted slid in. Despite the dominating sight, again, he felt fine with it, seeing this as a fun ride. However, with Thorax, instead of a bitter taste, Ted was delicious! His mouth drooled as Ted became the sweetest thing he had tasted! He couldn't help but taste the little guy all over.

“... Thorax?” Cadence asked. The Changeling King tilted his head and swallowed.

“That's it!” He exclaimed. “Love is the key! Oh, it was so obvious!”

“That might explain why he tasted bad to you at first. He and his father were filled with anger and fear.” Celestia added.


Ted slipped down the familiar tunnel he smiled a bit holding his hands up as he slide down further and further what was once a frightening horror was now a fun ‘water slide’ Ted entered into the stomach plopping into the soft squishy floor. Ted saw his stab mark feeling the guilt move to his stomach. He pulled his sewing kit, something his mom had him learn, prepared to sew the flesh back together.

“You may want to brace yourself.” He spoke aloud, unsure if Thorax could hear. He began to sew, to which the place shook as Thorax let out an “Ow.”

“Sorry, sorry, sorry!” Ted shivered and continued to try to sew the wound close. The green goop spirit out in mid sewing splatting on him, he kept up the sewing till the wound was finally closed. “I,.. I’m so sorry.”

“Relax, I trust you.” Thorax spoke. “I'm always on the lookout for a new friend, and it seems you're the first human friend I made. Sorry for scaring you back there.”

“I,.. It’s ok Thorax.” Ted placed a hand on the stomach wall feeling the moist flesh around him.

“It's so weird feeling something alive in me. I'll try to get used to you being in there.”

“It’s odd being in here too. But it's actually really interesting. Being in another living creature.”

“Yeah… I wonder what your dad's doing.” Thorax rubbed his belly making the walls inside squish around Ted.

Celestia had a shocked look on her face.

“... Get the soap ready.” She simply spoke as she got up and left.

PreviousChapters Next