• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,244 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,244

PreviousChapters Next
A Boy and Magical Testing

Author's Note:

Another by Jerec and his miniseries

Twilight left the room where she and Starlight Glimmer had been running magic scans on Cody for a few days, five to be precise. Starlight was still in there, reading through the data they collected today, and gently rocking Cody to sleep at the same time. How is she doing that? Well, on the first day she discovered just how good Cody, and tinies in general taste. Since then, she’s been volunteering her stomach as a bedroom for him during the tests, considering for the most part, all three have been cooped up in that lab for the duration of the last five days.

She headed out to the kitchen to get some food, seeing as tinies don’t have any nutritional value. As she gatherd up some sandwiches, and some crumbs for Cody, she spots the day’s newspaper, the headline reading: Tiny Cure Found! Ponies Fear Losing Favorite Snack!

“Ugh! I knew I shouldn’t have told Rainbow Dash!” Twilight yelled tearing the Newspaper apart. “Of course she would blab out of fear of losing her new favorite pass time.” Day one had been one heck of a day.


Day One

Cody’s night of reprieve was short lived, as he sits on a table in a giant pony lab, one that he had no idea was in Twilight’s castle, but here he is. He watched, somewhat fearfully as Twilight and Starlight talk back and forth about the possibilities that this might bring, whatever “this” is.
Both of them turned and aimed their horns at him, magic building up on the tip. He gulped in fear, but he doesn’t move to get out of the way, partially because of said fear, and partially because they said not too. Then two sweeping rays pass over his body several times, his skin tingled, but he is otherwise unaffected. His fear lessening because it reminds him of movies he used to watch.

“Wow, this magic is very complex, much more than what I thought it would be.” Twilight says.

“Yeah, whoever, or whatever did this, or is doing this, really worked hard on it.” Starlight agreed. “Wait a minute, this complexity, the intricacy of the layering, it’s not that he received a double dose. This… This IS the full spell that the humans were supposed to be under! Something must be diluting the spell to the level it is now.”

“Well, I’m certainly glad it hasn’t been diluted too far, they might have lost all their protections.” Twilight comments back. “But the dilution adds a problem instead of removing one.”

“Yeah, most of the time when a spell is diluted, the parts that bind them together are degraded, here they seem to have fused, essentially now we have a mesh.” Starlight continues. “That’ll make removal difficult.”

“Let alone, all the spells that were used, if it was a cast spell, are way beyond my capability, and if it was some magical artifact that brought them here, unless we find it, we might as well stop here.” Twilight sighs.

“Way beyond your capability? These spells are way beyond most ponies capabilities! If you got every unicorn in Equestria you still wouldn’t have remotely enough magic to accomplish even the smallest portion of the spell! Tartarus, even you alicorns would have a tough time casting this spell, Discord even.” Starlight exclaims. “Whoever or whatever did this, well, if it is a who, I hope they’re on our side because I don’t think that your rainbow magic would even phase them!”

“Still, the more we learn the more likely we are to be able to apply the protective portions to ponies, maybe even remove it from the tinies!” Twilight squees excitedly.

“Oh no you don’t!” Said a very familiar, raspy mare. A rainbow blur shot over the table and Cody disappeared. “O, Waw He Ish Tasty!” Starlight and Twilight look up to see Dash hovering in a portion of the lab, distracted by Cody’s taste. “Mmmm!” She hums loudly in satisfaction, before swallowing, Cody's screaming muffled.

“Dash! Get back here and cough up Cody! We need to scan him some more!” Twilight yells.

“No way! You guys are trying to ruin all the fun of tinies being here!” Dash replied as she looks for an escape route. “And since this little guy is what you need, this’ll be his new home!” She pats her barrel for emphasis, before rushing towards one of the doors.

“Oh no, Rainbow Dash, I’m not going to let you do that to Cody!” Twilight yells, taking flight to block her, while charging her magic. Starlight too begins to charge her magic, however, deciding to put a new trick to good use.

Twilight started teleporting to cut Dash off, not daring to cast a spell directly on her, in case something goes wrong and Cody gets hurt. In the meantime Starlight finishes, her spell goes off and there’s suddenly a small squirming, and panicked screaming, in her stomach. Wow, that feels strangely nice. No wonder everypony enjoys this.

Eventually Dash gets around Twilight and got out. Before Twilight can charge off after her, Starlight stops her with telekinesis.

“Starlight, she’s got Cody! We need to catch her!” Twilight exclaims.

“Actually, I’ve got him now, I used that same trick I did with Trixie and the manticore.” Starlight says with a smile. “We better lock the door, because she’ll probably figure it out soon.”

Twilight quickly closes and locked the door. “Thanks Starlight, you really are a great apprentice, you know. By the way where is he?”

Starlight blushed a bit. “Well, I didn’t want Dash to see him, so I kinda just transferred him to my stomach.” She puts a hoof to her barrel, gently rubbing her stomach. “He’s panicking a lot, and, I hate to say it, but it really feels good. No wonder you guys enjoy this.” She then spoke softly to Cody. “Shhh, don’t worry Cody, it’s me, Starlight Glimmer. The other pony doesn’t have you anymore. Just calm down and I’ll let you out, okay?” A moment passed. Cody began to recollect himself, but looked around his fleshy prison in fear. Starlight continued. “Okay, I’m going to let you out now.” She coughed him up and he lands on her tongue, which causes her to shut her mouth and start suckling for a moment, humming her enjoyment. Cody screamed again.

“Starlight! I think he’s had enough of that for today.” Twilight says imperatively.

Starlight quickly spat him out, regaining her control. “S-Sorry Cody, umm, as you know I’ve never really ate a tiny before, and well, you’re very tasty. Sorry.”


Twilight lets out a sigh. “Spike, take a letter.” She says levitating a piece of paper and a quill to him.

“Dear Princess Celestia,

I’m sure the past five days have been rather strange, and likely filled with requests for a certain circumstance to either be blocked or moved forward at an even quicker pace. The circumstance obviously the cure, that I kinda didn’t find in my research over the same past five days. As you probably know by now, there is a human boy in my castle who has been exposed to a “double dose” of the magic bringing the humans here.

My research has found that he has actually been exposed to the full spell meant to bring the humans here. The effects of which are as follows:
Rather than a specific flavor, his flavor changes to fit whatever the eater’s favorite food is.
Though untested, his protections may be substantially more potent than the norm. I’ve left them untested as such tests would be particularly cruel if his protections aren’t.
His struggles feel a lot more pleasant than most.

All in all, as has been noted before, the spell seems to have been formed to make ponies and other Equestrians want to keep tinies inside of them, particularly at the full level. However, there is another note. As to how he received the full dose, it was because he had been brought along with another being, a pony from his home, who has become just like any pony from Equestria.

As for a cure, I haven’t found the ability to do so, so if you could please inform the general public that there isn’t one at the moment, that would be great.
Sincerely,
Your Student
Twilight Sparkle

PS. I've heard that there is currently a human not under the spell in Canterlot. If this is real, could you send them here? I’d like to perform a study on them as well.

PreviousChapters Next