• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,275 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,275

PreviousChapters Next
The Two Fighters

Author's Note:

All based off of the new cover image by Ponythroat

Angel. That was her name... Angel. Back in her home, in the city, she was the best fighter anyone ever saw. Despite her looks, Angel was the strongest fighter in the women's fighting league, taking down all her opponents nearly flawlessly, and wasn't afraid to go against the men. When she started her career, she was all serious about it, but, with a perfect record, she had became cocky with it. Sure, she may be cocky about her skills, but, unlike the previous fighters before her, she kept training to keep her physic in check... even when she was taken from her home.

It was another day for Angel, another day to get ready for an upcoming fight. With a quick shower, putting on her tank top & gym shorts, a quick protein bar, a bottle of water, and she took a quick jog around the city. She didn't mind seeing the people around, in fact, she reveled in it, and wasn't hesitant to take quick pictures with them. However, with everyone disappearing, it's becoming somewhat empty around the world... and far less interesting. During her jog, she saw herself being encased by a white glow.

"What the-!?" She yelled before disappearing. In a flash, Angel appeared in what looked like a village she may have imagined as a little kid... if the village was gigantic! All around her, she saw people running for their lives as they were being chased by... giant... technicolor... ponies. Please tell me this is some weird dream, she thought Or, at least, someone drugged me. The floor shook as something landed behind her. Turning, Angel was confronted with an equally giant, cyan coated & rainbow maned pegasus. "...Yep... drugged."

"Ooh! I haven't seen you yet!" The pegasus spoke in a raspy, tom-boyish voice. It leaned to her, taking a deep sniff of her. "Hm... salty."

"Uh... hi."

"Hello. Who are you? Are you some sort of sports player or something."

"I was going to ask you the same... horse."

"Horse!? Pfft! Yeah right, I'm a pony, more specifically, a pegasus."

"I can tell by the wings."

"I hope you can. Name's rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in all of Equestria!"

"Hm... Angel, strongest female fighter to ever exist."

"A fighter, eh? Well, you should be fun."

"Fun? What do you mean by-?" She was interrupted as Rainbow Dash snagged the human into her mouth. Rainbow Dash tossed the small human around, getting a good taste of Angel, finding her to be just as salty as her scent. Angel, meanwhile, was tossed around the pegasus' mouth; the tongue pinned her to the bony roof, the teeth clashed loudly with a 'Clack!', Rainbow herself moaned from the back, and, as the icing of this weird experience, she was covered in thick spit. Rainbow, having a good taste of Angel, tilted her head and swallowed. The tongue flicked Angel, and she entered the pegasus' throat, and was steadily heading to Rainbow's stomach. While Rainbow Dash would enjoy the squirming humans would make as they entered her stomach, especially when they land with a splash, she quickly learned that Angel was different as she didn't enter her stomach with a splash... or even entered whatsoever.

"What the-!?" Rainbow Poked her throat, feeling Angel somewhere between her throat & stomach. "Hey! Get down there!"

Angel, using her whole body, made herself a wedge before she entered the rainbow pony's stomach. She looked behind, seeing what was her dark, but somewhat glowing prison, waiting for her to fall in. She looked back up to the darkness throat & the sunlight that entered. She felt Dash poke her, but the human didn't lose her grip.

"Oh, you wanna Cat and mouse?" Angel asked with her smirk. "Alright, we'll play it! You and me!" Angel launched herself up, grabbing onto the throat muscles and began to climb her way up. Rainbow Dash felt the human climb up her throat, feeling a bit choked at the human's actions, along with her being angered and hungrier.

"You wanna do this the hard way!?" She demanded "We'll do this the hard way!" She tilted her head back and swallowed again. Angel braced herself as the throat muscles massaged her, holding on real tight, especially when she felt saliva land on her head. She gagged at the feeling, but continued her way up. Dash was completely baffled at how this tiny was still going on, but she had to beat this tiny as to not only show Angel her place in this land, but also because she was really hungry. Quickly looking around, feeling Angel halfway through, Rainbow Dash quickly headed to a drinking fountain and began to drink the water, believing it to wash the tiny down. Angel heard the many 'Gulps', and was greeted with a waterfall. She clutched hard to the throat's walls, holding her breath as the water fell around her, going into the pegasus' stomach. After a good, solid 10 seconds of drinking water, Dash stopped, believing herself to be victorious. Angel wasn't in her throat anymore, but she coughed hard. During her water drinking, not only did Angel kept climbing, but she jumped and hanged onto Dash's uvula as she stopped drinking. The human easily swung to the pegasus' mouth and sprinted to freedom. Dash suddenly realized that the human was going to escape, but, with the human in her mouth, she closed her mouth shut... only to feel it opening. Angel ducked as Rainbow Closed her mouth, but, with all of her effort, she managed to reopen the pegasus' maw. Rainbow Dash grunted hard, now steaming at, despite how small the human was, she clearly wasn't going down, and she was actually strong. Angel smirked as she heard Rainbow grunt hard.

"What's the matter?" She taunted "Angered that this mouse is winning?" Dash growled, trying to use the tip of her tongue to push Angel in. Angel, however, quickly stomped onto the tongue with her right foot. She was quickly flung out.

"AHHH!!!" Dash screamed, tearing up. Angel, landing roughly on the floor, got up and attempted to run away, but stopped, seeing who was trying to eat her, crying in pain with her tongue sticking out. Something took hold of Angel as she saw her supposed 'predator' sitting on her haunches, crying in pain. Despite her size, she looked rather small right now, almost like a child after falling & getting a bruise. She looked... a bit cute, actually. Angel approached carefully to the hurt pegasus, watching as it sat onto her haunches and used it's forelegs as arms. Dash turned to her with an angered look.

"Uh... hey there... are... are you hurt?"

"No! I'm fine!"

"Are you sure? You're tearing up." Dash wiped the tears from her eyes.

"The sun got into my eyes... that's it." she sniffled.

"And you're sniffling."

"It smells good outside... that's all." Rianbow Dash crossed her forelegs, also very similar to that like arms. Angel touched her flank, feeling the short, but really soft fur.

"Hey... it's okay. You can let it out."

"...Easy for you to say. You got out, fair and square. Now... go away and... I don't know... do what you tinies do."

"Tinies?"

"You're all so small, now... go away!"

"... Do... do you still wanna... eat me?" That got the pegasus' attention. She turned to Angel.

"You're joking, aren't you?"

"No! Well... this is my first time doing this... but this isn't you're first, is it?"

"...No. I've had plenty of tinies before, but you... you're the first to ever get out... lucky."

"Uh... thanks, I guess? Look, I'm sorry if I was being rough, okay? I was trying to survive."

"...Yeah... you tinies are so afraid when we ponies eat you. Guess I should've told you that you'd all be safe inside our bellies."

"...you don't digest people?"

"No. You're protected by some spell, which we believe is why you're here as well." Angel was picked up by the pegasus' hoof, despite having no fingers. "So... you're ready?"

"As ready as I can."

"Yeah... I guess I'm sorry for suddenly doing that... but you were really good, surprising me even."

"Oh... thanks."

"I guess you're really good back home. Just... just be careful, okay? My tongue still hurts."

"Oh... alright... when you're ready." Rainbow Dash's tongue stuck out and she gave Angel a quick lick across her face.

"Mmm... you're still tasty." She opened her mouth. Angel saw the mouth in detail, and a small, but noticeable, bruise on the mare's tongue. Dash released Angel, having her land on the tongue. Angel, wanting to make it up, gently massaged the bruise. Dash felt Angel's smooth touch to her bruise, which stinged a bit, but felt great, both in touch and flavor. With another tilt, Rainbow Dash swallowed Angel. Unlike last time, Angel allowed herself to enter, landing in Rainbow Dash's stomach with a small splash. She looked around, seeing how spacious it is, but felt how warm the place was. The stomach shook, and Rainbow Dash let out a satisfying belch.

"Oof! Full now?"

"Yep!" Dash patted her belly. "Make yourself home, little gal."

"Hm... well, since I really don't have a home, mind if I crash with you for a bit?"

"...uh... I don't really see why not."

"Cool. Also, I'm gonna need to train. Care if you become my gym? More specifically, your mouth?"

"... I guess I can do that. But I'm still gonna need to eat things."

"I'll get use to it." She laid on the 'floor'. "But, it's been a weird day. I need some sleep."

"You do that... and you probably won't be alone." Dash licked her lips as she saw a family of four holding onto each other in fear.

PreviousChapters Next