• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,247 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,247

PreviousChapters Next
Dinner Dates (EQG, 1st Per, Guest)

I sat at my desk, resting my head on my hands. How could I have done something so stupid? The teacher's voice sounds out, interrupting my thoughts. "Alright, Lyra, Snips, detention's over. From now on I want you two to keep from causing any more disruptions in my class. Are we clear?"

"Yes Mrs. Harshwinny." She released us both from detention. I head straight to my locker and put away my stuff. "Stupid Snips, getting me in trouble. So what if I wore a peacock costume and made noises. Weirder things happen here all the time." I close my locker and head off towards an exit, but I stop as I saw something on the floor. "Wait... what are those?" There's something strange on the floor near some of the lockers. I crouch to get a closer look. What I see makes my heart flutter. "YES! I was right! I was right!" Wait till Sweetie Drops gets a look at these! There, on the ground, are two tiny human boys, looking to be about my age too. Carefully, I pick the two up and gently place them in the palm of my hand. You're both so small.

"Hey Lyra!" The voice of an all too familiar student I knew spoke "Watcha got there?"

"Huh!? Oh, hi Pinkie Pie." I laugh nervously, balling one hand into a fist, making sure to be gentle so as not to harm my precious cargo. "Um... Nothing."

"Silly Lyra! If it's nothing, why are you hiding it? Come on, show me, show me!" The energetic girl jumps up and down excitedly. That's what I feel like doing, but I've got to be careful.

"Um, o-okay, but you've gotta keep this a secret Pinkie Pie." She nods an affirmative, so I unclench my fist, showing her the two unconscious tinies.

"Oh Tinies! Aw, you're so lucky Lyra, you've got two! I've got one, but I'm hoping to find a few more. He's lonely and needs a few more friends to party with!" She has one?! "Oh, oh, oh! Since you've got those two, I gotta let you in on the big secret! So, these tinies started appearing here because some other tinies crossed from Princess Twilight's world. So now, they're gonna start randomly appearing around Canterlot High! Oh, and there's this magic, it's the reason they're so tiny, but it also makes 'em tasty! Oh and when they wander around in your stomach it feels amazing, they don't get hurt either because of the magic! That magic also keeps them safe from us, like if we pick them up too hard, or accidentally step on one. Oh and it kinda keeps them from going further into our tummies, though my little guy once got pulled into my intestines, but he doesn't like to talk about it. Nearly used up a bar of soap!" She suddenly jumped and looked down at her belly "Ow! Hey! no reason to get mad about it!" She looked back at me "Sorry, he bit me." She slaps her stomach, and then waggles her finger at it. "I told you, no biting!... Oh, uh anyways, so you're the new member of the Tiny Protectors Club. You become a member if you find a tiny. So far our members are just my friends, Sonata, Principal Celestia, Vice-Principal Luna, and myself. So with you that makes eleven."

"You might want to make that twelve Pinkie Pie. I'm gonna give Sweetie Drops one of these little guys. So, I'll go over that whole thing about them with her too."

"Cool, maybe we can even have a club meeting so all our tinies can get together for a while!"

"I'll see you later Pinkie."

"Bye Lyra, I'll get you guys some pamphlets tomorrow!"

---

Going outside I found Sweetie drops sitting on one of the stairway entrances. I sat down next to her. "Sorry I'm late. Snips, he-"

"Called you a peacock in class again." she interrupted

"Yeah." I look down.

"Hey it's not the first time we've been in detention for it, remember when Snails-"

"Kept hooting at you during gym? Yeah, I thought you were going to tear his head off. But enough about that, guess what I found?"

"Some dirt on Snips and Snails?" I shook my head. "Some extra pencils?" I shook my head again. She raised her eyebrow and frowns. "More of that so called 'evidence' about 'tiny humans'?" I just grin and nod in reply. "Lyra please, there's no such thing as ti-" I open my fist and show her the two tinies, still unconscious in my hand. "O!" She shouts.

"M!" I continue.

"GOODNESS!" We both finish.

"They're, they're real. Tinies. They're so small, so-"

"CUTE!!!" We both squeal.

"Pinkie Pie talked to me after I found them. Apparently there's this magic spell on them, makes them tiny but also, protects them from things like being stepped on, smashed," Our stomachs growled in unison. I smiled as I knew what we were going to do "and even being eaten! It also makes them-"

"Delicious?"

"Wanna-"

"Try? You-"

"Know it!"

She plucks one from my hand, picking him up by his legs and I pick up the other one, though by his tiny hands. Both of them start to wake up, gazing in horror at us. "Hey there little guy. I'm Lyra. What's your name." Sweetie similarly starts talking to her little guy.

"Uh, I-I'm A-Andy." He looks over to the one Sweetie Drops is holding. "Zack!"

"Andy, You're-"

"Okay! I guess. How about-"

"Me!? Same here, I guess!"

"O!" I begin.

"M!" Sweetie Drops continues.

"GOODNESS!" We both finish.

"Now I know we'll get along cause-"

"You guys are like us! We know each other so-"

"Well, we can finish each others sentences. We're the best of-"

"Friends, and have been since the eighth grade! You'd almost assume-"

"We're Sister's!" We both smile at the two little guys. "Okay, before we go through with this, you two need to know-"

"That you guys are tiny because of some strange magic, and not only that-"

"But it keeps you guys safe from things like being pinched to hard-"

"Or stepped on, and even-"

"Safe inside our stomachs. So, don't worry! Just think of it as a-"

"Hug from your new, giant girlfriends!"

We both pop them into our mouths, and immediately, I started drooling from his flavor. I let out some moans of pleasure. I feel him struggle as I start moving him with my tongue. "Mmm." I tilt my head back and swallow, sending him on his way to his new bedroom. As he goes down, I trace his path with my fingers, still moaning in delight. I feel him fall into my stomach and, eventually, somewhere to stand, where he starts hitting the walls, yelling.

"Let me out!!!" He yelled "Let me out!!!"

"Wow..." I said, very surprised as I rubbed my belly "I can hear him so-"

"Clearly!" Sweetie Drops completed "It's so strange, but-"

"Cool! Hey, don't worry in there-"

"Tiny boyfriends! You'll be-"

"Safe, and we both hang out-"

"All the time, so if you're worried-"

"About not being able to see each other again-"

"We'll let you out, when we hang out! That way-"

"We can all have hang out-"

"TOGETHER!" We cheered with a hug.

Author's Note:

Jerec with the EGQ universe again, but now from the predator POV. Watch the Promo to understand to some of the references.

PreviousChapters Next