• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,244 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,244

PreviousChapters Next
Daughter of the Dragon Part 1

Katie sat alone, hungry, and cold. The park in which she sat in was empty; benches and a lonely play set were the only things there other than her. Yes, Katie was truly alone. And not just in the context of the park.

But the whole city.

People had been disappearing for a few years now, and by this point, very few humans were left. After many years, the city of San Francisco was in ruins; plant life covered skyscrapers, and animals ran rampant in the streets. Katie wasn't sure how she survived this long. She just knew she didn't want to die.

Katie was a young, ten year old girl with brown hair, and green eyes. The only things she owned were the clothes she wore, and the teddy bear she held in her arms. Just as she began to wonder when she would find food again, Katie began to glow.

“W-What’s happening?” she exclaimed as the light grew brighter, encompassing her entire form. Soon it became too bright to see, and Katie black out.

When she awoke, Katie found herself in a rocky wasteland. There was nothing around for miles. Katie stood and looked around, hugging her teddy close. Not knowing what to do, she decided to walk.


Katie had been walking for what she felt must have been hours. Yet still she couldn't see anything. She was starting to get scared. What if she couldn't find food, or water, or shelter?

Suddenly, she heard the flapping of wings. Turning around, she saw something big, fast, and blue heading straight for her! With a cry of fear, Katie turned and ran. She rushed into a small opening between two boulders in an attempt to hide. Soon afterwards, she heard the thing land right outside the small cave she found herself in. Hoping that she had hid in time, she waited for the thing to leave. However, she never heard it take off.

‘Maybe it left?’ Katie thought. She decided to take a peek and saw a giant red eye at the entrance.

“Ahh!” Katie screamed again and hid.

“Oh, so that's where you went,” she heard a voice say. “Hey don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you.”

Katie, however, didn't believe that. Back home, she had heard that phrase enough times to know that when people said that. They were always lying.

She started to cry. Katie didn't know where she was, or why she was here, or who the giant person outside was. She hugged her teddy tighter, hoping it would provide some sort of solace for her.

“Hey, it's gonna be alright. I won't hurt you, I promise.” Katie ignored her. She just wanted to be left alone.

But then again, the voice did sound sincere. It sounded kind, soft, and caring, unlike all of the other voices that told her they wouldn't hurt her. Maybe she should come out.

Then she heard a hiss. Katie looked up in fear at the deeper part of the cave. Two glowing yellow eyes with slit pupils stared back.

Katie screamed again and ran for the entrance. The moment she was outside, she was plucked from the ground and set in a the palm of a giant hand.

“There we go! Much nicer out here than in a cave, right?” The person that had picked her up, wasn't a person at all. It was a dragon! The scaled were light blue and it had pretty red eyes. The dragon saw Katie crying, and grew concerned. “Hey, what's wrong.”

“S-S-Snake.” Katie barely managed to say. Her tears spilt again as she cried in fear. Seeing this, the dragon hugged the small girl to her chest in a comforting manner.

“Shh, it's okay. That mean old snake can't hurt you now. Shh.” the dragon comforted Katie until her tears ran dry. “Better?”

“Y-Yeah.”

“Good. Well, my name is Ember, the Lord of the Dragons. And you are?”

“I-I’m Katie... your majesty.”

“Ember is just fine. So, Katie, what are you doing all the way out here?”

“I-I don't know. I was sitting in a park, then there was a bright light and I appeared here.”

“Wait, you're new? I didn't think there were still people being transported to this world.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, for the longest time now, humans have been magically transported to this world by some sort of spell.”

“Really? But why?”

“Well, no one really knows. What we do know is that the spell makes it practically impossible for anything alive to physically hurt you, and it makes you all really tasty.”

“T-Tasty?” Katie asked, slightly scared.

“Yep! All humans taste delicious, which is why many species eat your kind.”

“E-Eat us?”

“Yeah, but don't worry. You can't be digested or anything like that. Our stomachs are actually the safest place for you little ones.”

Katie wasn't sure if she was telling the truth. Then again, this dragon lady had been nice so far, so maybe she wasn't lying.

“Hey, do you know where your parents are? Like, are they back on your world? Landed here somewhere? Or did they come here with you?” Katie suddenly went quiet, sniffling, barely holding back more tears. “Hey, what's wrong?”

“I… I don't have parents.” Ember gasped. She certainly didn't expect this. Katie began to cry once more, making Ember feel horrible.

“Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you…” Ember wasn't sure what to say. She could only hug the tiny girl to her chest once more and let her shed her tears. “Shh, hey don't cry. It's gonna be okay. Tell you what, how about I look after you?”

The crying stopped, and Katie looked up at Ember’s caring face, a gentle smile gracing her lips.

“R-Really?”

“Really really.” Katie teared up again and nodded before hugging Ember's chest. The action made Ember chuckle, and return the hug. Although faintly, Katie heard Ember's stomach growl a bit, making her jump back a bit. “Whoops! Sorry... wanna see your new room?”

“...I-is it in your tummy?” Katie asked hesitantly.

“It is. But don't worry, you'll be safe,” Ember said holding Katie out, “I promise.”

“Pinky promise?” Katie said holding up her pinky finger. Ember smiled, and managed to hook her pinky claw around the small appendage.

“Pinky promise.” This seemed to satisfy Katie, and so she sat back down on Ember's hand. Ember lifted her hand up to her mouth in preparation. “Ready?”

“R-Ready.” With a nod, Ember plucked the girl from her palm, opened her mouth, set the young tiny on her tongue, and sealed her inside.

The inside of Ember's mouth was dark. Katie was a little scared, being surrounded by entire rows of sharp teeth, but she knew Ember wouldn't hurt her. The dragon's tongue began to love around, tasting and playing with the girl. It lapped at her head and her face. It licked her arms and her legs. It tasted every part of her, which made Katie a little nervous. Soon however, the red muscle stopped, and Katie's world began to shift.

Ember moaned at Katie's taste. Like all tinies, she tasted absolutely wonderful. After a bit of tasting, Ember tipped her head back, and swallowed. She sighed at the feeling of the tiny girl traveling down her throat.

Katie whimpered slightly as Ember's throat muscles pushed her deeper into the dragon. A resounding thumping noise grew as she went down, which Katie assumed to be the dragon's heart. Soon Katie fell into a large chamber, and landed with a plop! She had finally made it.

This was Ember's stomach. It was roughly the size of a living room, perhaps a bit bigger, with slime dripping off the walls and onto the floor, making various small pools that had some gems slowly melting away. Much to Katie's surprise, she didn't feel any burning on her skin, nor saw anything on her turn to goop.

Katie laid against one of the walls. She then felt something pass over. She could only assume it was Ember's hand.

“You alright in there?”

“Yeah!”

“Good. Now, just get comfy in there while I get us home.” Katie could feel Ember take off. As she flew, the gentle rocking from her flight, as well as the sound of her heartbeat, was making Katie very tired. She yawned loudly, and Ember smiled, thinking it cute. “How about you rest up? We won't be there for a little while.”

Katie nodded and curled up, hugging her teddy close. Feeling this, Ember rubbed her stomach once more.

“Night Katie.”

“Night… Mommy.” Ember's eyes widened, but then smiled. Though she wasn't sure whether or not Katie had called her “Mommy,” on accident or on purpose, Ember swore to be the best mother ever.

Author's Note:

Made by MisterAlexShark1234.

PreviousChapters Next