• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,244 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,244

PreviousChapters Next
The New Alpha

Author's Note:

The Sequel to Wolfed Down Another part will be made soon, but not exactly how you'll expect.

Made with ShrunkenBro

A few months had passed since Mike had met the giant wolf huntress, Canis. Both the human and the anthropomorphic wolf watched over each other, with Canis generally providing food for the two, and Mike being sure his giant friend was healthy… even if it meant she had to swallow him like a pill. Of course, Canis taught Mike how to be a hunter, even if he was a fraction of her size, and Mike taught her how to be more civilized, with her putting on more appropriate clothes that aren't just leaves on string. One could say they were more than friends, but, neither really wanted to say anything. That was, except for one day.

Canis and Mike traveled through the forest and looked out, seeing a desert. Mike was comfortable on the wolf's head, before looking out and seeing where they're heading.

“Hey, Canis?” Mike began. “Where you heading to? Home’s back there.”

“Actually, Mike… I'm very thankful that you've been with me through the last few months, and with your size, you've been going through a lot.”

“Well… yeah, but I'm with you.”

“It's… rather important, but, I've never been alone, and my real home is across this dessert. I was a member of the most powerful wolf pack, up until I was exiled for being born… differently.”

“Differently? How? You're beautiful.”

“My kind is very superstitious, and anyone born with white fur must be exiled to ensure the pack thrives.”

“That's messed up. But are you seriously going to walk back home?”

“Yes. And you're gonna help.”

“Wait, what!?”

“I've never been the type to ask for help, but Mike… I really want to head home, and I need your help. I need you to become the new pack leader!”

“... WHAT!?!?!?”

“Please, I beg of you! Our time together was great, but it made me realize how much I miss being with other sentient creatures. I've taught you everything you need, but they don't allow exiles back in at all, not unless the exiled has a friend that will battle for them, and challenge the leader to a duel to take his place as the alpha. It's part of our tradition.” Mike had a blank stare, but shook back into reality.

“Wait… we're gonna head to your home, and I'm gonna do everything they throw at me just so I can become an honorary pack member, and then I'll fight the alpha, hopefully win and become the new alpha, so you can rejoin your family?” Canis nodded. “... Well… it'll be something, at least. Screw it, let's do it! I have nothing to lose!” Canis picked Mike up and gave him a very affectionate kiss.

“Thank you! This means everything!” Mike blushed.

“Canis, please.”

“Oh Mike, I love it when you blush like that.” Her stomach growled. “Hmm… It's gonna be awhile before we get there. We'll arrive as soon as night arrives. But, to keep you safe from the heat, and keep me full…” She licked her lips. “Snack time!”

“... Oh great.” Mike was unceremoniously tossed into Canis’ mouth and swallowed immediately. He let out an annoyed huff as he was pushed down from her esophagus and landing in her stomach, right on top of the fruit salad she ate earlier. Her stomach bounced as she patted her belly.

“Go on, get some rest, Mike. I want my little hero to be ready tomorrow.” The stomach shifted and rocked as Canis began to stroll through the desert. Mike just sighed and rested on her meal.

“Alright I'll see you in the morning.” He got himself comfortable, closed his eyes, and went to sleep.


Mike felt a tight, warmth around him, his eyes opened slowly to the blurry sight of a moving forest starting to take form. Little beams of light shined through the trees branches, Mike blinked taking in the sights. He felt what seemed like a furry pillow it was soft and warm to the touch keeping the little human relaxed, he pressed his hand into the soft wall letting his hand sink into the squishy wall when he moved he felt another furry wall on his back.

“Had a nice rest, Mike?” The voice of Canis asked over him. His eyes opened, wide. He looked and realized that, in his sleep, Canis not only coughed him out, but stuck him between her breasts.

“Canis? …. Wh-Wha… Your boobs!”

“Don't act so surprised. I've seen you stare at my chest a lot. Not sure why, but you like it a lot.”

“Uhh…” He felt funny all over.

“But enough of that. We're here! Klooge Town!”

“Kloo what?” Mike looked out between Canis’ breast fur, seeing what looked to be a city built on and around a cliff to the ocean. It looked really rough, like it had seen better days, and, as far as Mike could see, there were giant Anthropomorphic animals everywhere! Fish, turtles, cats, and even strange rodents he never saw before were around, standing on their hind legs and wearing clothes like people. He had many questions on how the carnivores acted, but, if it's like Canis, they'll eat non sentient animals on a whim with no guilt.

Mike sunk back deeper between the wolfess’s breasts out fear of being seen by the creatures. He had spotted some staring at Canis, some fish like creature that resembles a shark looked over at Canis, its massive jaws were salivating, Mike gulped, sinking so deep, nothing would be able to spot him now. His concern for Canis grew a bit; he didn’t know how well she would be able to handle those fish creatures let alone a giant shark.

“Smell!” A grumbled voice gurgled. Canis turned slowly seeing a large fish slumping towards her. The lumbering giant had a hammer shaped head resembling a hammerhead shark. “Smell nice.”

Canis slowly backed up ready to fight if needed. She then stopped looked over at a flower sticking to the tuffs of her fur plucking it off and shower her hand to the slow beast. “You like this?”

The hammerhead lowered sniffing at her hand then slowly nabbed the flower and nodded his head slowly. “Nice! Smell!”

“Hey big guy think you could tell me where wolves like me are?” The hammerhead blinked and slowly nodded. His large hulking arm stretched out and pointed a finger out to peak that resembled a skull.

“Oh… Well thanks big guy. Take care of that flower, ok?” Canis patted his hand and began to head towards the peak.


The way up the mountain took many hours. They had arrived at night time, but as soon as they had reached the top, it was dawn. If Canis wasn't the one going up, it may have taken Mike a year to make it… assuming he didn't fall off first. Both couldn't lie at how breathtaking the sight was, though, to see the sun rise from the ocean, and the city below them, just showing how small they all are to the world.

“Wow.” Mike spoke looking out at sight. “Feel small yet?”

“Yep.” She replied. “You?”

“... Smaller.” Canis giggled.

“Well, I'm sure a little guy like you is gonna make a huge difference.” She smiled patting Mike on the head with her finger tip. “Let's keep going.” Canis turned and entered through the eyehole of the giant skull. Both saw that, inside, wolves were everywhere, ranging different from size, the color of their fur, and what they wore. All the wolves stopped and stared at Canis, a few even flaring their teeth and growled loudly.

“C.. Canis…” Mike shivered.

Canis looked around seeing the wolves snarling at her. Some of them drooled at the mouth, almost not showing there sentient and only their feral side. Soon they began to surround her, showing their large fangs.

“STOP!!!” A voice rang out. All the wolves paused and backed away lowering their heads. Canis looked up, seeing another wolf sitting on a throne. He stood up, looking muscular, but still lean enough, showing that he wore a black tunic over his red-orange fur. The Alpha stood over Canis, being a couple of inches taller than her, looking everywhere at her. “Hmm… you're an albino. You know what happens to albinos. What are you here for? Make it quick.”

“I…” Canis cleared her throat. “I brought a friend who wishes to challenge you.”

“To become the alpha?” He chuckled. “And where is your friend? They need to know the rules first before they think about challenging me.”

Canis blushed, reaching into her cleavage and pulling out Mike holding him in the palm of her hand. “Him!” Mike shook himself and paused, looking up at the Alpha. The Alpha looked back at him, confused.

“.... Is… Is this a joke?” He stifled a chuckle, then began to laugh. “Hey! Everyone! Look at this! The albino has a bug as her champion!!!” The other wolves looked around, and began to laugh with the alpha, most falling on the floor, slamming it with their fists and/or tearing up. Mike felt very embarrassed, not because of how intimidated he was, but how he looked like a joke to Canis.

“Are you afraid that little thing will beat you!” A voice yelled out from the crowd. The Alpha along with the rest of the pack stopped and scoffed looking among their own to discover the voice. There stood a chopper orange wolf with a messy top with a ripped grey tunic. He wasn’t built as muscular, but outsized a few of the wolves near him.

“Romulus!” The Alpha approached him “You speak pretty high for an Omega. So tell me why are you standing up for this clear furred one?”

“She… I..” Romulus shrunk a bit. “We should take her up on her offer at least and give her a chance. If nothing else, we can all watch at her… pet's failure.”

“A PET!?!?!?” Mike asked before Canis covered his mouth

“Hmm… for once, I agree. We'll humor her choices in champions, even if this small… thing is no more than a mouthful.” Mike pushed Canis's paw out of the way, standing on the edge of her paw.

“Hey! This ‘Thing’ is a human!” He yelled. “And his name is Mike!”

“Oh? A human? And it can talk?” The Alpha leaned down to him. “Well, the name's Remis, and what other tricks can you do? Because if you fail at this, then you'll be my personal pet for eternity, as your master will be exiled with extreme prejudice.” Canis closed her paws over Mike, pulling him away.

“He may not look like it, but Mike will whoop your tail!”

“Heh, in your dreams.” He stood up and raised his right arm. “Alright! Let the challenges commence for Mike the Human!” He let out a loud howl, followed by all the other wolves, most likely a huge chant. Canis walked away with Mike, entering one of the caves and stopped. Romulus entered, looking at her in shock.

“Canis… you really came back?”

“I had to.” Canis whispered. “This is my home.”

“But… The law and… If he loses, you’ll just be exiled again.” Canis put a paw on his shoulder.

“Trust me little brother I know what I’m doing.”

“Wait, what!?” Mike yelled, pushing his head out of Canis' clutched paw. “You had a brother this whole time!?”

“Oh, uh, hi.” Romulus began “Wow! I've never seen a creature like you before! Are there other humans around?”

“I… uh…”

“We don't know.” Canis answered “I found him a few months ago, during one of my trips. He-”

“Come on! The first challenge is made.” Remis' voice howled.

“... I'll tell you the rest later.” She looked down at Mike. “You ready for this?”

“... As ready as I'll be.” Mike answered, sweating heavily. Canis strolled out of the cave, alongside Romulus, with Mime in her paws. All the wolves were gathered around, anxiously waiting to see how Mike would perform. Remis looked down at him.

“Alright, Mike.” He spoke. “If you think you have what it takes to become a part of the pack, then you'll need to go through what our ancestors did to prove they're worthy of living here. Starting with the obvious.” He approached to Mike and took off his shirt with a pinch.

“Hey!”

“And the pants. Our ancestors didn't wear clothes.” Mike blushed heavily, though Canis looked away to give him respect. He kicked his shoes and socks off, then unbuckled his pants before taking it off. Lucky for him, his underwear was “skin” colored, so the wolves didn't seem to notice anything off. He was picked up by Remis. Canis was ready to attack, nut Romulus quickly pulled her back.

“Now, Mike, The Human,” Remis began “There are 3 major challenges that our ancestors had to mast that we now take for granted. You are going to have to use your skills to emulate what they do… assuming you don't get stepped on first.” Some chuckling. “First: The maze.”

“Maze?” Mike asked.


All the wolves and Mike stood at what looked to be a very cramped, dirty hole. Mike stood in front of the hole, covering his near naked body.

“Before we can hunt, our ancestors had to navigate all on their own in darkness.” Remis spoke. “Simply find the exit to the maze in five minutes, and you'll beat this challenge. Take forever, and… well…” He snapped his paws. Some of the wolves growled. “Better get going. Time starts now.”

“Right now!?” Mike asked. “But… I don't know where to even-” Remis kicked Mike into the hole, turning a sand dial.

“As soon as the last sand falls, feel free to get your snack.” Caznis sweated a bit. The maze was going to be impossible for a guy like him, but she had to trust him.

Mike found himself in near complete darkness with only the entrance above him.

“Jerk.” He said to himself. His vision went to the darkness. “Ok… time to find my way through this maze.” He stopped as he had an idea. “Wait… they didn't say how I could do it.”

Five minutes had passed. As soon as the last grain of sand fell, three of the wolves ran into the maze to look for Mike. They got a smell from his clothes and made their way into the dark maze.

“Well, any last words before your friend is eaten by my best men?” Remis asked. Canis turned to him.

“Just wait, Mike will make it out.” She reassured him. “I bet they're gonna have a hard time trying to-”

“I GOT HIM!!!” The echo of one of the wolves was heard in the maze.

“As you were saying?” Remis replied with a sly grin. “Let's ‘see’ how your friend is doing at the ‘end’.” Remis walked to the exit, followed by the rest of the pack. Canis reluctantly followed, though Romulus gave her a supporting hug. There was some commotion at the exit as the three wolves exited, sniffing the air. “Well,how was he?”

“We don't know!” One of them answered. “We got his smell, but we don't have him!”

“Wait, what!?”

“He's nearby! But we can't see him! He's-” the wolf yelped in pain

“Oh, hey guys.” Mike popped out of the wolf's right ear. “Sorry for that. Kinda surprised I was that quiet.”

“What!?” Remis looked surprised before growling. “You cheated! You were supposed to-!”

“I did navigate through the maze. You just never said how I could do it. And you never did state the 5 minute mark is an immediate fail.”

“... He is correct.” Romulus spoke. “There were no rules saying he couldn't do it, so, by technicality, he won.” Some of the wolves looked a bit surprised, but shrugged, clapping for the unexpected victory. Canis had a large grin on her face as she walked to Remus.

“As you were saying?” Her tail flicked at his face as she picked up Mike, giving him a passionate kiss. Remis growled, but kept his composure.

“Alright… he got lucky… but the next one, he will fail on. How good is his nose?”

“... My nose?” Mike asked.


Everyone stood in the marketplace of Kludgetown, where nearly all of the other animals kept their heads down and quickly ran away from the pack. They all stood in front of a dumpster, with only Mike gagging at the awful smell.

“Seems you may fail this one.” Remus commented, taking a ring out from his toga. “Your next challenge is to find this ring-” He threw it into the large pile of garbage “in that pile of garbage. You got ten minutes, starting… now!” He gently pushed the human into the dumpster. Mike huffed as he jogged into the pile of garbage, gagging the whole way through.

To say the smell was bad is an understatement. It was unbearable. Mike's lungs felt like they were gonna collapse, and trying to find a ring in this pile of garbage was impossible. He felt like he was gonna fail, but he saw, in the trash, a baseball.

‘Ok… I'm gonna be gambling a lot on this, but if it works… at least I know a way to keep the pack busy.’ Mike rushed to the ball and grabbed it, but not before feeling himself and the ball be lifted by something.

“Hey! What the-!?” Mike looked around trying to see what was happening, until he saw himself looking pair of bright green, slit eyes looking over him.

“Hmm... Well isn’t this an odd find.” A deep soothing voice spoke, out of the shadows came a light brown large cat with fluffy hair on top and wearing a long red jacket that looked like it would have been worn by a pirate. “Just what are you little one?”

“Uh... its Mike, and I’m a human.”

“I have never seen a creature like you before. You look like a hairless mouse.”

“Hey! I’m not a mouse!“ Mike shivered, the cat grabbed Mike’s shirt by the scruff holding him up to his face.

“Well, you can talk, so I’ll give you that.” The cat smiled. “What brings you to the dumps?”

“Trying to find a ring to join a pack of wolves. You?”

“... Wait, you're trying to join the wolves?”

“Yeah, so? I might be small, but I've got what it takes to beat Remus.”

“... And you grabbed this ball?”

“Baseball. I have an idea that will distract them from the ring and have more fun with that ball in your paw.”

“A ring eh?” The cat put the ball into his pocket and then reached into another pulling out a ring. “Like this?”

“... I think that’s the one.” Mike shrugged. “I didn't get a good look at it, though. But maybe we can make a trade? If this works,you just toss the ball around for a few minutes, and you keep the ring, deal?”

“... Sounds like a lot of work on my part.”

“I'm pretty sure the ring is worth a lot, Mr. Kitty.”

“It's Capper… and if it is a lot, then sure, deal.”

“Thank you so much, Capper.” Mike offered his hand, letting Capper’s finger tip go into his grip to resemble a shake.

“I'm just a friend that you'll need.”

Remus and the wolves watched as Capper strolled out of the dump with Mike on his head. The wolves growled seeing the cat walking. Capper grabbed Mike placing him on the ground. As the wolves growled slobber dripped down there exposed fangs, they started closing into on the cat, Capper grew nervous hopping this plan would work. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the ball, the wolves all stopped looking at the round object in the cat’s paw.

“Fetch!” Capper yelled tossing the ball the road. All the wolves barked and yipped, chasing after the bouncing baseball. “...I can’t believe that worked.”

“Thanks Capper!” Mike waved as he held the ring placing it around his chest like armor and ran. “I won’t forget this!”

“Take care little friend.” Capper jumped hearing the wolves barking and coming back with the ball in one of there mouths some biting at each other as they ran. The one with the ball ran up to Capper dropping the ball at the cat’s feet and painting loudly at the cat, so much his hair was being blown back, Capper then picked up the slobbery ball, grossed out, and gave it another chuck watching the wolves give chase once again. Once that was made, he took the ring and disappeared into an alleyway. The wolves returned with Remus having the ball.

“... Where'd the cat go?” He asked.

“Aww, did you enjoy catching the ball?” Mike asked. Remus looked down at him.

“Wait… you did this!? What spell did you do!?”

“Nothing. Just figured you wolves loved to fetch stuff, like that ring,but make it much more fun via a baseball I found. Gotta say, I'm glad Capper was willing to-”

“That was Capper!?” Remus smacked himself on the forehead. “ARRG!!! You idiot! He's gonna cash in that ring! You failed this-!” Mike pushed the ball away. All the wolves went silent, watching the ball roll on the floor, gaining speed as it went downhill. The speed made the wolves turn and run down, though, Canis and Romulus did their best to not chase the ball.

“... What? Go on! Fetch!” Mike's words made both wolves sprint ahead, chasing the ball with the others.


Everyone was back in the Wolf den. Remus looked down at Mike, furious.

“Alright… I have no idea how you did it, but you beated not one, but BOTH tests! And you didn't follow them properly!”

“Well, they were vague at best.” Mike replied. Remus snarled at him.

“Well the last one is your defeat! Because I will be participating in it!”

“... You are?” Remus stood up, cracking his knuckles.

“Last challenge. You have to fight me and survive.” Mike's heart dropped upon hearing that. He didn't have any weapon, nor any protection,and it was just him, barely 3 inches tall to a wolf like him.

“Uh… c-can I get something? Like a needle? A helmet?... or first try?” Remus chuckled.

“Go on. Try to hit me. I'll give you the first shot.” All the wolves chanted in unison,ready to see a fight between their alpha and the challenger. Canis and Romulus watched,unsure if they should intervene. Mike looked at Remus’ feet, unsure how to hurt a giant like him… at least… not on the outside. With his focus, Mike charged at Remus’ foot… and bounced. The Alpha just laughed, picking his right foot off of the floor and dangled it over Mike.

“My turn.” Mike closed his eyes and braced himself as Remus’ foot came down onto him.

STOMP!!!

Mike felt himself smothered under the Alpha's paw. The humid, furred flesh of his smelly foot pressed down holding his tiny form down into the ground, he could feel the dampness of Remus’s foot soaking into his hands. Mike tried pushing on the wrinkled smelly pads to no avail, he grabbed a hold of his needle pointing it up and poking it into his foot.

“AHH!” Remus’s foot lifted up stepping back holding the foot he used to stomp on Mike. “What!? You're still alive!? How!?” Mike coughed hard as he got up,but wasn't exactly graceful, falling over immediately.

“I'm ok! Just… give me a minute.”

“Will see about that! I’m done with these games, and I'm done with you!” Remus grabbed Mike, scarfing him up into his gigantic hand, squeezing him as tight as he could in the palm of his hand. Mike tried fighting back pushing on the fingers and hairy palm. He felt the palm open and then fall out, being caught by the tip of his foot.

Above him, Remus looked up at him, baring a gigantic toothy grin. Saliva seeped out from his fangs as he licked his lips, wetting the fur around his muzzle. Remus’s maw opened wide, exposing his large, pink, fleshy tongue and the pink & black colored mouth, soaked in his warm drool. The Alpha exhaled onto Mike, letting his uvula flick from the gust of his throat. Remus simply released Mike from his fingertips, letting him drop right into his slobbery tongue. Canis and the crowd gasped at what he did to Mike.

Mike thrashed around on the slobbery member. He crawled to the tip of the tongue only, for it to lift up flicking him back into the center of his tongue, Remus’s jaws slammed shut, sealing Mike inside. The tongue lifted up, pinning Mike to the roof of Remus’s mouth, then it shifted down, letting the tiny human drop down into the fleshy floor. Mike fought the tongue, trying to stop the thrashing of being tossed left and right into each side of slammed shut fangs. He punched the sloppy lumps of the tongyoyc conly to be thrown up and down by the goliath sized tongue.

Mike felt gravity pushing him down towards the entrance of Remus’s stomach, the awaiting throat. He clawed at the tongue, his grips slipping from the taste buds as he slid down faster and faster to the gaping throat. Then he was pushed into the flappy large uvula by the wolf’s tongue lumps and quickly grabbed a hold of the fleshy orb hanging above the waiting throat. Clinging on to the uvula, sinking his fingers into it, Mike looked passed the fleshy lump, seeing the tunnel below like a fleshy cavern moving and flexing, waiting for it's next meal. Unfortunately, even with all his strength, Mike couldn't hold on, and fell down into the abyss.

GLURK!!!

All the wolves watched in silence as Remus had swallowed Mike. Canis himself shivered, unsure if Mike was going to survive in Remus’ stomach,or if it's just her. Remus let out a meaty belch, patting his belly. “By the stars! He was the most delicious morsel ever! We need to find more humans and eat them more often! Oh, and Canis, a word with you?”

Mike felt himself pushed down into Remus’ throat, before being pushed into his stomach. He coughed hard, looking at the stomach around him, seeing just how bigger it was than Canis’. As much as he wanted to scream, he had to think through on this. “Ok… calm down, Mike. You got eaten by the pack leader. It sounds bad, but, I'm sure it's like Canis. Yeah, that's it he's just a mean version of Canis… which means!” He got into a corner and pulled down his underwear, then began to relieve himself.

Canis stood in front of Remus, who sat on his throne, licking his fingers. It took Canis all her willpower to not just straight up attack Remus.

“Well, your champion has failed, and that means you gotta go. Go on, get out before-”

“I'm not done yet!” Mike shouted from inside his stomach. Both wolves looked down at Remus’ stomach.

“Oh come on! You're still moving in there!?... Eh,it's not a problem. You'll be pudge in no time.” Romulus stood behind Remus.

“Uh, sir?” he began. “According to ancient laws, until one of you dies or surrenders, then this fight is still going on.”

“I know that!” Remus barked. “Alright. You wish to surrender? Or become a part of the alpha?”

“I ain't giving up on Canis!” Mike yelled. “It's best if you surrender!”

“Pfft! This is gonna be easy.” Remus laid back on his throne, taking a handful of berries and eating them. “Enjoy your last meal!”


An entire week had passed. Mike was still alive in Remus’ stomach! And it wasn't like Mike was struggling, on the contrary, Mike was having a blast in the Alpha's stomach. To Remus, it was torture to realize how Mike was alive and doing… something that made him sick.

On the following morning, after Remus swallowed Mike, he was surprised to feel and hear Mike was still moving in his stomach. Remus was sure that Mike would be digested the following morning, even if he did have a stomach ache. The days went by, and not only was Mike still moving, but Remus felt himself getting sicker with each day.

Today, Remus felt like he was on the brink of death. He had been coughing hard, his stomach was in so much pain, and no matter what he ate, Mike would eat most of his meals first. There was no other way, but Remus had to surrender. He got on all fours and hacked loudly, before puking Mike out. Every wolf around was shocked to see that Mike was alive, unharmed at all, just covered in stomach acids and whatever Remus ate earlier. The small human wiped himself off.

“Well, that was something.” He spoke, standing up. “Had enough, Remus?”

“Yes! You and your dirty tricks went far enough!”

“Dirty tricks? You ate me! And by you surrendering, this makes me the new alpha.”

“What!? No! That's not how this-!”

“On the contrary,” Romulus interrupted, standing beside Canis, who now wore a leather jacket and pants. “The rules stated that if the challenger can survive after a set amount of time, they'd become an honorary pack member. But if the alpha loses, then the challenger takes the place.” Romulus leaned down and picked up Mike, cleaning him up before showing him to everyone like a trophy.. “Behold! Our new alpha! Mike the Human!!!” A series of howls came from the wolves, congratulating and welcoming their new Alpha. Mike blushed from all this.

“Please, Thank you very much for all this support.” Mike spoke. “As the new pack Alpha, I only have One rule to change, and that's for us to not banish any albino wolves. So, Canis! You're a part of this pack!” Some Howls and applause came, with Canis tearing up. “Romulus, since you know more about your kind than me, I'm making you my knowledge guy.”

“Ooh! I'm very humbled!”

“And finally, Remus… for you eating me, and blindly following these rules… you're now an Omega.”

“WHAT!?!?!?” Remus yelled with a growl. “You dare assign me as an Omega!?”

“I'm the Alpha now. Be glad I don't exile you.” Remus snarled, but backed away, reluctantly following Mike's command.

“If I may suggest something,” Romulus spoke. “Perhaps we should have a feast to our new leader?”

“Oh, good idea. But first, I'd like to have a word with Canis.”

“As you wish.” Romulus brought Mike to Canis, to which the Wolfess took him in her paws. Mike looked at her.

“Hmm… you dressed up, finally.”

“Hehe, thanks for noticing, my Alpha.” Canis replied. “It's gonna be hard running a pack. Especially if others want your spot.”

“Eh, they can try, but they'll keel over in a week like Remus did. You big puppers should learn that just because it's small doesn't means it's even more dangerous than you expected. Just look at mosquitoes or fleas.” Canis giggled.

“Maybe. But what if I challenged you?” Mike had a blank stare on his face.

“I… well… Uh…” Canis grinned.

“I'm just playing with you. But I will do this.” Before Mike could react, Canis pursed her lips and gave the tiny human a very passionate kiss on his face. He blushed hard.

“... I think I'm in love with you.”

“Hehe, same here.. and I'm a bit hungry. You'll probably taste good with the pork they're bringing in.”

“Uh… just let me eat first, ok? But yeah, I'd love to be in your belly again. Hopefully, for not a week.”

“I'll enjoy your flavor even more.” She gave him a slobbering lick across his chest to his face. “Mmm! You taste even better with your clothes off!” Mike nervously chuckled.

‘Hope my parents dont see this… or do… how would they react seeing their son be the alpha to a huge pack of giant Anthropomorphic wolves?’

PreviousChapters Next