• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,250 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,250

PreviousChapters Next
Warm fire

Author's Note:

Based off of this image, and there hasn't been a dragon chapter yet.

The Dragon Country was no place any human or pony wanted to enter, even if they were the most hardened soldier or survivor. Many ponies feared these mighty beasts, as they were huge, and with the humans... by the fact they can dwarf their pony predators was something more frightening than just being chased by something that, from a distance, was a bit cute. Needless to say, they were glad to know that the Dragon's stayed in their country... for the most part. Were it not for the new Dragonlord, then there's no doubt that they'd be attacked and, more than likely, devoured by the giant reptiles. However, something else happened to three middle school kids.

Anthony, Abby, and Joe were a small group of kids in their local school. They were the least popular kids around, as Anthony was into Fantasy, Abby was new to the school, and Joe was considered the weirdest kid around with strange habits. When people began to disappear, this made the three kids investigate on what was happening, keeping a close eye on what was happening. Of course, it ended quickly as they saw one of the other kids disappear in a flash of light. This lead to Joe to make 'Theories' on what's happening, ranging it from Aliens, part of a Government experiment to keep resources, to just some deity taking those worthy for it.

"Joe." Anthony said "I think we should try to make sense about it."

"Sense!?" Joe replied "People are disappearing! What sense will make sense here!?"

"...He has a point." Abby said.

"Look, we have to think rationally." Anthony suggested "There has to be a reason for this."

"What if it's nothing!?" Joe suggested "What if it's just something that's happening because... reasons!"

"Reasons? What are they?"

"You know! Reasons! Like why some movie characters perform certain actions, but there's very vague description on why they're doing it, so, you make up the reasons!"

"...Maybe that's it." Abby said.

"Really!?" Anthony yelled "Look, I know a thing or two about some spells, but there has to be some-" He paused.

"Anthony?"

"Abby... you're glowing." She paused and looked at herself. She was glowing. Abby began to panic.

"Oh no! NO! NONONONO!!! HELP!!!"

"What do we do!?" Joe asked. The glowing almost consumed her. Anthony ran and grabbed her. The glowing went to him. Joe turned as he heard the bell ring, and class was about to begin. "... Only to avoid homework!" He grabbed onto Anthony. They all disappeared in a flash. After a few moment of holding on, the group, looked around, seeing that they were in a giant, rocky area.

"W-where are we?" Abby asked

"I don't know..." Anthony answered "Is this where everyone's been disappearing to?"

"Probably." Joe added with a shrug. "That, or they landed in some different universes."

"...For the first time, I agree with you."

"W-where do we go?" Abby asked. They froze as some shadows flew over them, followed by loud booms that shook the floor, and dirt flung to their faces. The three coughed from the dirt, but, looking up, they all gasped and fell to the floor they were surrounded by something they never though was real; Dragons! Three stood around them, towering over the frightened kids, especially by the fact that they stood upright like a person.

"Well, well, well," one of them, a red one with orange & white yellow spoke. "looks like we got us some humans, boys!"

"Yeah!" A purple one with a green underbelly & yellow 'hair' added "Which one should we have?"

"I don't care!" A fat, brown one shouted. "I'm starving! I think I'll have the girl!" The kids cowered together. The red dragon smiled sadistically, leaning down, and, with it's two claws, picked up Anthony.

"NO!!! MOM!!! DAD!!! HELP!!!"

"Aww~! Isn't that sweet!" The dragon mocked "Calling for his mommy and daddy! You'll see them, soon enough..." He opened his maw, the teeth looking like they'll slice Anthony up easily, with the throat, ready to accept the boy. Anthony wept, feeling himself going into the dragon's maw with breath that both smelt like burnt rubber and was so warm, he immediately began to sweat.

Earlier

Taking a stroll through her country was Ember, more specifically, the Dragonlord. Other dragons knew her, given away by her blue scales with lighter blue underbelly, darker blue spikes, two horns, and, more specifically, the staff she carried. Some would also recognize the armor she wore, but today wasn't a day where she needed it; no dragon dared to challenge her authority. It was a bit difficult for her to become the Dragonlord, but with the help of a friend, something her kind never cherished on, she became the ruler of dragons, taking the throne from her father, the previous Dragonlord.

When the news of humans first arrived, she was somewhat curious on what a human was, and was quite surprised to here that Ponies were actually eating these humans, as a sport of some kind. She was quite surprised at that bit of news, and how the humans are able to not just survive in the pony's stomachs, but are pretty much safe in there. Ember wasn't really much of a curious dragon, but this was something she kept a mental note of, both as a way to see a human up close & personal, and to experiment what they were like, taste & how they are like in her stomach. Then she heard some screaming. She investigate the screaming, flying ahead, and seeing Garble & two of his other dragon friends with... humans? This was her chance! She flew down and landed near the group.

"Alright!" She demanded "What's going on here!?" Anthony whimpered as his feet almost touched the dragon's tongue, but was surprised to be taken out.

"What's it look like?" The dragon replied "The boys and I are just having a snack."

"Yeah," the purple added "tiny, delicious human kids."

Kids? She thought ... Well... maybe they won't mind. "Well, as Dragonlord, I demand that you give me those humans!"

"WHAT!?!?!?" The three yelled in unison.

"Get your own!" The brown yelled

"Give them to me, NOW!!! Or else I will have all of you go and kiss every dragon you meet and say 'I love you'." The three gasped in shock. Though they didn't say anything to think about it, they paused, then let out a collective groan. Ember let out her hand and opened it, ready to accept the kids. The dragons handed her them.

"...Come on, boys. I'm sure we can find some more humans... if we're lucky." The red groaned. All three flew in the air.

"I really hate that Garble." She looked down at the three. The kids huddled together, looking at her in fear.

"A-Anthony?" Abby whispered. "W-what's a d-d-dragonlord?"

"...No idea." He replied. Ember sat down on a boulder, laid the scepter down for a moment, and, with her other claw, reached for one of them. The kids screamed, scooting on her hand trying to get away from her claws. She retracted.

"Oh, sorry for that." Ember said, lifting her claw to her face, getting a better look at them. "...Hm... so you're humans?" They all nodded.

"P-Please, Dragonlord..." Anthony begged "D-don't kill us!"

"Kill you? Oh, I'm not like most dragons, actually. Please, call me Ember. Your names, please?"

"...Uh... I-I'm Anthony... that's Abby... and he's Joe."

"You're pretty!" Joe blurted. Ember giggled, using one of her other claws to gently rustle his head.

"Aww, and you're cute." She replied. Joe frowned.

"I'm not cute... I'm awesome." She giggled even more.

"W-what are you gonna do to us?" Abby asked

"...Well... I was gonna eat you-"

"EAT US!?!?!?" The kids yelled in shock.

"No, please, hear me out... I was gonna do that, but... since you're kids, I'll hold onto you three until your parents arrive. So, care to tell me what they look like? I'll have some of my subjects keep a look out for them." Before Anthony could answer, Joe spoke.

"I have no parents!" He blurted "Please! Be my mom! Or, at least, a big sister!!!" All of them looked at Joe in confusion.

"...Wait, really?" Abby asked "Is Joe an orphan?"

"...well... we never went to his house... nor do we even pass by his house." Anthony answered. Ember picked Joe up.

"Huh... you have no family?" she asked.

"Yes!" Joe replied "Please! I'll do anything for you!"

"...Including...?"

"Yes; I want to be safe and warm in there!"

"Joe! What are you doing!?" Anthony demanded.

"Going into my new home!"

"You're gonna be digested!" Abby added.

"I don't think so." Ember said The two kids let out a confused 'huh?'. "You're in Equestria, a land ruled by ponies."

"Oh great." Anthony groaned.

"Who are a bit smaller than me, but are still huge to you all and love to eat you. And, from what Princess Twilight Sparkle has told me, you're protected by some spell that both makes you small, and are safe in our stomachs. But, enough of that." She turned to Joe. "So... are you ready, little brother?" Joe teared up with a smile.

"Yes, Big Sister." He replied. Ember opened her maw wide and brought Joe in. Joe saw all her canine teeth, the saliva dripping, and the huge throat, looking like it could swallow a bus easily. He was placed on her tongue, and Ember closed her mouth. Both Anthony and Abby stared in silent horror, seeing their friend being tasted by a dragoness. Ember's tongue exploded with flavor; she began to drool a bit and had a hard time to not chew Joe up. Joe, on the other land, laughed as her tongue was ticklish to him, and, despite being dark, he could tell that, despite the sharp looking teeth, he was safe, added by the warmth of her breath, and the saliva all over him.

Ember tilted her head and swallowed Joe; he was a barely visible lump in her throat that disappeared into her chest. Joe slid down Ember's throat; her muscles gently massaged him as he traveled down, hearing her heart boom loudly, albeit, muffled, and sounding very relaxing. He fell and splashed into her stomach, landing in a pool of acids. Everything about Ember's innards were REALLY hot; he had to take his shirt off, shoes, and socks off, finding her stomach acids to be the best hot tub he's ever been in. The place shook with a loud growl, followed by a-

BURP!!!

Ember blushed at what she did, and Joe felt the place tighten up a bit; just enough to make the place feel a bit more roomy. Ember patted her belly.

"Sorry for that," she said. "How's it like in there?"

"It's so warm!" Joe replied. "Guys, you gotta try this! It's like a hot tub!"

"...Want to go in?" Both Anthony and Abby looked at each other.

"... If it's safe, then sure." Anthony replied. "Never thought I'd meet a dragon, let alone, eaten by one." Ember smiled, opening her maw, tilting her hand, and letting the two slide onto her tongue. She tasted the two for a bit, much to their disgust, and swallowed both. They both traveled down her throat, and landed into her stomach, seeing Joe in his 'tub' of acids. Anthony felt the warmth of the place and took off his clothes as well, though Abby kept hers on. They both relaxed in Ember's stomach, finding the place to be quite peaceful... followed by her letting out another burp. Ember patted her belly again, followed by her feeling tired. She laid her back against the boulder she sat on, and let out a long yawn.

"You all get comfy in there... I'm just... gonna have... a quick... nap..." Her eyes closed, and Ember went to sleep, with her scepter in her hands. Soon, the kids fell asleep inside of her as well.

PreviousChapters Next