• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,246 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,246

PreviousChapters Next
Stacy's Terribly Long Day.

Author's Note:

Seems Jerec and Pixel are really quite the duo in making long chapters. Enjoy!

Lindsey walks down one of the streets of Ponyville, starting her attempt at house shopping. She has Stacy placed carefully in the canal of her right ear, laying on her stomach and facing out, so that she can easily whisper to the inch tall woman and hear her replies. She’s careful to turn her head slowly so that Stacy doesn’t go flying out or slide in deeper. “So, what did you think of Cody? Cute kid, huh?” Lindsey asks curiously.

“He's too shy for me. Cute? Yes. But being shy can only go so far before you have to get out of your comfort zone.” She commented, gripping onto a part of her ear so she wouldn't slip down any further, not really liking this idea, but knew this was better than being in her mouth or stomach.

“Well it’s hard to blame him for being shy, he hasn’t had a lot of luck since he got here, what with having the full spell on him and all. He wasn’t that shy back on Earth, but Daisy was always his best friend.” Lindsey replies. “Speaking of, how’d you like her? Hard to believe she was once just a plain pony from Earth huh?” Lindsey asks, giggling at the antics of the excitable pegasus foal.

“She really needs to get more friends than with Cody. She's way too overprotective of him, and it's not like he's not gonna go anywhere. That kid is never going to have a real childhood if they just keep him locked in the castle and tested over and over again. Honestly, if I was in his position, I would try to run away from those crazy ponies.” She answered, really feeling more sorry for that kid than she was of herself. ‘And I thought I had problems.’ She thought.

“Oh don’t worry, from what I’ve heard from Twilight, that testing is almost done. Plus, I heard he’s made a few friends here. He seems to like Starlight and Twilight, he also met a couple of fillies at the school and even, a retired secret agent somewhere in town.” Lindsey replies. “Besides, if he wasn’t being tested, I think even I’d have a hard time letting him out anywhere, snatchers would be desperate for a prize like him.” She says, as she spots a home for sale and heads to it, grabbing and reading a descriptive flyer.

“Still though, he can't really do the things he likes anymore. At least, not without that clingy pony by him. He can't even look around the town without being in that pony’s stomach. I'm surprised he hasn't snapped or anything yet.” She said, not even imagining if she was in his position and already running for the hills to live alone and secluded… like she was used to herself.

“Actually, Daisy still hardly keeps him in her stomach. Not to say she doesn’t like eating him, but she still likes having him ride on her back, the way they used to. Besides, can any of us really do the things we like anymore?” Stacy points out.

“Well, maybe you, but definitely not me.” She said, looking down at Lindsey's shoulder as she would really like a moment to rest on her wheelchair, typing up a new chapter to her story while having a nice cup of hot chocolate, and watching the snow fall through her window. She let out a small sigh as she would really love having that for at least a day.

Lindsey lets out a sigh. “There are plenty of things I miss from back home, my family, my old friends, having normal sized people to hang out with. Sure, there are plenty of benefits from being one of the tallest people around, but there are days when I miss our Earth.” She says somewhat sadly, while still looking over the home’s information.

Stacy also looked down in shame over missing her old home. “Yeah… but all we can do is just wait until one of these ponies actually find a way and hopefully not keep it hidden for their own benefit.” She said, closing her eyes as she could feel her eyes getting watery.

“We can always hope they find a way to remove it, but from what Twilight has told me…” Lindsey replies before sighing sorrowfully. “It’s likely a long shot.”

“Meaning it will never happen.” She let out a shaky sigh as she could feel the lump in her throat.

“Yeah…” Lindsey replies sadly. “Okay, enough sad thoughts. Let’s just find us a home away from home… Away from home.” Lindsey says, keeping herself from shaking her head. “Now then, during the summer, when school’s out I was thinking we could live in my Canterlot mansion. Just one of the many benefits that I got from Celestia, and Blueblood. However, while school’s on we could live here in Ponyville. What do you think?” She asks.

“Wait, why are we thinking about when school is on or off? Both of us are out of high school…right?” She asked, confused as to why she was thinking about that…unless Lindsey thought that she needed to go to school.

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot you didn’t know. Daisy and Cody will be living with us. After all, I’m the closest thing they have to a relative here. They’ll be the ones going to school.” Lindsey replies.

‘God damn it. And I thought I could have time away from ponies once I move in with her.’ She mentally groaned at the thought of an uncontrolled filly in the house. “And I’m guessing Twilight agreed to this.” She suggested, knowing that she could.

Lindsey accidentally tilts her head, forgetting about Stacy’s current position. “Why would Twilight have to agree? She’s just letting them stay at her place until their parents show up or somepony, or someone in this case, takes them in.” Lindsey replies, wondering where she got the idea.

Stacy was quick to hold onto Lindsey’s earlobe, not wanting to most likely be stuck in her earwax or something. “Well I just thought that technically you’d have to ask her since she, ya know, has him in her castle. It’s not like you are just gonna leave with him without her knowing. She’d most likely flip thinking Rainbow took him or something.”

“Actually, it’s more like tell her, but that’s only after I get a home here. Heck, I could even have her stop the tests if I wanted because of my relationship to him, but he’s the best bet to you all getting big again, if it pans out.” Lindsey replies.

“Yeah, if.” She rolled her eyes out a little. Soon she changed the subject. “So, when are we gonna get a new wheelchair for me? I know it’s not much of use now, but I’d at least want one if I’m gonna live under the same roof as you.”

Lindsey straightens back up, Stacy no longer facing the possibility of disappearing into the cavernous ear canal. “While you were with Starlight, Daisy, and Cody, I talked to Twilight about that. There’s a veterinarian here who might have one we could get, or we could talk to Fluttershy about one. We could do that after we look at a few more houses, if you want.” Lindsey replies. “Oh, and this’ll make you happy, I found out that Twilight got that spell working. It can transfer the spell from one tiny to a pony or say, me for about a day or two before it ends and the two revert back to normal. So if you want to try it out, we could when we get back.” Lindsey continues a bit excitedly.

“Eh, I would go with it if they had a wheelchair for human size too. I wouldn’t want to be stuck in the same room all day if we did do that.” She said, still not so sure about the idea, knowing she couldn’t do as much as Lindsey could.

“Well, Twilight told me that she could use the spell to also exchange the conditions of our bodies, so if we did go through with the spell, then you’d be able to walk on your own for until the spell wears off.” Lindsey explains.

At first, she was seconds before immediately urging Lindsey to go and see if that spell really works… until she remembered that once you become paralyzed, slowly the muscles on your legs get weaker and less able to actually use them again. “I… uhm...” She couldn’t exactly explain how that wouldn’t really work, her legs look normal so far, but she didn’t know if they would be able to carry her own weight anymore. “I… don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Why not?” Lindsey asks before realizing why. “Oh, the muscular atrophy… Hmm, well Twilight could probably help with that too, her or Starlight, but we could see if they’ll still support you on your own first, they still look healthy enough.” Lindsey comments, as she puts the flyer in her purse and heads to another house for sale.

“Magic can’t solve everything Lindsey, if they had something like that, then their would be no reason for this world to even have a hospital.” She said a little harshly, thinking that everything would just vanish with magic on their side. “I… I just don’t know how I could adjust to walking again after years of being on a wheelchair or needing someone’s help now.”

“I never said it could, they obviously still deal with a lot of things, but they might be able to help you anyway, because magic still makes quite a few problems vanish. I mean, how many disabled ponies have you seen?” Lindsey asks.

“Well, just one, but who’s to say there are tons of ponies who can’t use their legs in the rest of this pony world, or better yet, all those other weird creatures I’ve heard about?” She said, knowing that this place is bigger and might have more creatures who can’t use their limbs, or aren’t even born with them.

“So you just want to give up on the possibility of being able to walk again?” Lindsey asks, grabbing another flyer for a house and looking it over. “You don’t even want to attempt to try?”

“Well, it’s not like I’m gonna be walking forever anyways...” She said in more of a depressed tone.

“Well, who knows, they might be able to fix your legs or spine even as a tiny. They might be able to reverse the damage and slowly allow you to walk on your own, maybe even get back to running.” Lindsey replies, trying to cheer Stacy up a bit. “They might at least be able to do that, but you have to have hope, and try Stacy. So, do you want to give it a shot?” She asks the tiny girl.

“Not the legs part, but I guess the size swapping… after we get a wheelchair for when I’m small and big for this time.” She said, clearly not doing this without a wheelchair by her side.

“I’ll be sure to get a couple of wheelchairs, one your size and one my size, but you have to at least try, see if your legs are still working, after all, a wheelchair is still going to have problems on these gravel and dirt roads.” Lindsey replies, putting the flyer away and heading toward the local animal clinic.

“No! A-at least… not yet. Not for my first time.” She blushed pink as she looked down at Lindsey’s shoulder, a little scared of even being big again.

“At least try a step or two, for me.” Lindsey requests as she walks up to the clinic door. “Alright, here we are, let’s see if we can get you a wheelchair or two.” She says, opening the door and heading in, putting a hand up to her ear and letting Stacy slide out onto it.

Right off the bat they notice quite a few different animals in the clinic, before seeing the pony who runs the clinic. The light yellow earth pony, with a whitish blue mane, greets them somewhat tiredly. “Oh, hello, welcome to the Ponyville clinic.” She says before seeing the woman to whom she must look like a medium sized dog. “Oh! H-hello! I didn’t know there were giant tinies!” She exclaims in surprise. “I’m Dr Fauna! S-so what brings you to my clinic?”

“I get that a lot. I’m Lindsey.” Lindsey replies. “I’m here with a friend of mine, she’s still a tiny, tiny. I need to get a couple of wheelchairs, one for her, and one that’s my size.” She continues, lowering her hand so that the pony could get a look at Stacy. “This is my friend Stacy. She was paralysed in an accident before she arrived in Equestria, and her wheelchair got crushed by a pony.”

Fauna looks at the tiny girl. “Oh, I do get my share of tinies from time to time. The hospitals have a harder time helping tinies than Fluttershy or myself. I’m pretty sure I have a few tiny sized wheelchairs.” She says while looking at the tiny girl sympathetically. She holds up a hoof, motioning for the girl to be deposited onto it. Lindsey carefully slides the girl into the middle of the ponies hoof, laying her down on the pony’s soft frog. “Alright Stacy, let’s get you a wheelchair.” The pony says before walking three leggedly to a counter.

Stacy glanced away once she saw the sympathetic look the mare was giving her, not too fond of being looked that way, more so on being looked down upon. She let out a sigh through her nose before she responded. “Fine.” She mumbled.

Fauna gets to the counter and presses her muzzle next to Stacy, and carefully sits her up. Stacy feels the mares breath on her back.

“Uhm, what are you doing?” She raised a brow at what she was doing, also having a pink blush on how close she was to her.

“Don’t worry, I’m just going to get you seated on the counter.” The mare replies, before grabbing Stacy’s shirt with her teeth, gently as not to rip the shirt, and lifting the girl off her hoof.

The blush on Stacy’s cheeks only spread as the shirt holding lifted her shirt, showing some of her bottom half, revealing a bit of a four pack that was looking to be faded due to her not really working out and losing her muscle after… that incident. She tried to pull her shirt back down, but she couldn’t really overpower a pony that was probably a hundred times bigger than her.

Fauna gently sets Stacy down on the counter, making sure she remains sitting up, before reaching to a box labeled “tinies”, that had rows of small drawers on it. “Alright, I have a few different wheelchairs for you to choose from.” She says, arranging several different wheelchairs in front of Stacy, some a bit big, others a bit small, and a variety of colors.

To her yes. They all seemed the same, except in color and sizes. She saw one that almost looked like her own one, except with a hint of red highlights in certain spots, it being the seats, wheel rims, and handles on the back. “How about that one?” She pointed at it.

“Alright.” Fauna replies, carefully moving the wheelchair closer before once again grabbing Stacy’s shirt with her teeth and placing her in the wheelchair. “How’s it feel?” She asks.

Stacy couldn’t help but smile once she felt herself now sitting on a wheelchair once again. She felt the armrests before she touched the outside rims of the wheelchair’s wheels before she moved them a little, the girl going forward and back on her own. “It’s perfect.” She teared up a little, wiping her eyes a little before she cleared her throat. “It’s just right.”

Fauna smiles at the tiny girl. “I’m glad I could help.” She says holding her hoof up, and motioning for Stacy to wheel onto it.

Stacy didn’t waste a second as she wheeled herself onto her hoof, even being able to do a small hop with her wheelchair so she wouldn’t have to try and wheel over the weird gap between the table and her hoof.

As soon as Stacy gets onto the middle of Fauna’s frog, she notices the skin of the hoof softly grip her wheelchair, keeping it in position on her hoof, as the pony trots back to Lindsey. Lindsey carefully grabs Stacy and lowers her, still on her wheelchair, in between her assets and on the “floor” of her single cup bra.

Stacy’s blush returned once more as she really didn’t like where she was set. Feeling that this wasn’t really comfortable for the large girl.

Lindsey really didn’t seem to mind, and moved on to the task of getting a normal sized wheelchair. “Alright, now I just need one that’s about my size.” She tells the mare.

“Why?” Fauna asks, considering that Lindsey didn’t seem to need one.

“Twilight’s going to try out a spell on us, and it’ll switch our sizes, so she’ll need it. This is kind of a test run of the spell.” Lindsey replies.

“Oh, um, I see, I guess.” Fauna says, turning and getting a few “bear” sized wheelchairs. Lindsey tries a few out, before picking one that felt like it would fit Stacy, if Stacy were big.

Lindsey pays for the wheelchairs and sets off to the castle, with the large one in tow. “So, how do you like your new wheelchair?” She asks, glancing into her bra at the tiny girl sitting in the middle of it.

“It’s okay, I guess.” She answered, hiding her inner joy in finally having a wheelchair again, hoping that this one won’t break like the first one she had.

“Not even okay, you just guess it is.” Lindsey replies, sounding a little hurt. “Here I thought you’d be happy to have a new wheelchair.”

“W-well… I am, okay? Like you said… it’s not much use when I’m outside.” She said, sounding depressed for the second time.

Lindsey sighs as she continues heading back to the castle. “Alright then.” She says, still hurt not to even get a thank you.

“But thanks anyways.” She added, glancing away. “I… appreciate the thought.” She blushed, not really used to saying thanks or praising anyone for doing something for her. Also blushing at the fact that she was looking at one of Lindsey’s breasts and looked down at her lap instead.

Lindsey smiles a bit at the attempted appreciation. “Your welcome.” She replies, finally getting to the castle. She heads to Twilight’s study and opens the door, unfolding the wheelchair. “Hey Twilight, we’re ready to try out that spell.”

Twilight turns around excitedly, always ready to try out a spell. “Alright!” She rushes over as Lindsey pulls Stacy out and sets her sitting down in the normal sized wheelchair, carefully placing the tiny wheelchair on a desk near it. Twilight’s horn begins to glow when Lindsey motions that she’s ready. Twilight’s aura surrounds the two humans, and a sudden streak of light leaves Stacy and enters Lindsey, causing the two to grow and shrink respectively. Soon, Lindsey is standing tiny near Stacy’s now massive shoe, as Stacy finds herself sitting in a comfortably fitting wheelchair.

The blinding light seemed to catch Stacy by surprised as she was currently rubbing and blinking the white light from her eyes. “Dang Twilight, g-give us a warning first. Did… did it work?” She asked, obviously not seeing it yet with her temporary blindness.

“Yes!” Twilight says excitedly. “It worked great! Oh, so, by the way, it’ll last about two days, or until you want me to return you to normal.” She explains. “It’ll warn you five minutes before you revert so, you’ll have time, if say, you eat Lindsey.” Twilight finishes, still amazed at the size of normal humans, even sitting down in a wheelchair, she only reached the woman’s belly.

Lindsey glances around, now tiny again, suddenly feeling quite vulnerable, she swallows nervously, but tries to keep up her confident appearance even though the now giant Stacy and Twilight aren’t looking at her. Even knowing the effects of the spell, having been normal for so long, being tiny again was a little frightening.

Once Twilight finished her explanation, Stacy’s temporary blindness ended as she was first to see Twilight, the mare now around the size of a normal dog. She was a little surprise to actually have to look down at someone for the first time in a long time. But Stacy was the first to remember. “Where’s Lindsey?” She was quick to try and look around through the wheelchair, not wanting to move it in case she was close to it. She soon found the used-to-be tall girl as it was strange to see the now small girl like this for the first time.

Lindsey waves up to Stacy, still amazed that Stacy was fine in her presence when they were normal, it being slightly scary to be around a giant person, just as it was to be around the giant ponies. She doesn’t talk yet as she knows Stacy won’t be able to hear her.

“Hey Twilight, do you have some sort of voice amplifying spell for Lindsey? I know both me and her have a hard time talking since her voice is small ‘n such.” She asked, remembering how that problem mostly started fights and arguments from the two of them.

“Yes, but, if I do, it’ll hurt everypony’s ears. We have better hearing it seems, but if I were to get Lindsey’s voice loud enough for you to hear, then it could even make someponies deaf.” She replies. “You should be able to hear her if she’s close enough to your ear, or of course you could put her in your mouth, or even swallow her, and you’d be able to hear her just fine.” Twilight explains before picking Lindsey up in her magic.

“Well, okay then. What if you just improved my hearing then? I’m not going to eat her or put her in my mouth… that’s gross.” She crossed her arms a little at the idea, seeing it as gross and wondering just why anyone would want to do that.

“Well, then there’d be the same problem, only in reverse, everypony would be damaging your ears. It’s the spell that makes us sound normal to the tinies and keeps their ears from being damaged. I can’t quite replicate that part yet.” Twilight says with an embarrassed blush, before giving Lindsey a lick. “MMM! You sure you don’t want to taste her? She’s quite tasty. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Can I eat her?” The purple princess asks, using her magic to clean the tiny girl off.

Lindsey flinched at first after being licked, but she got over it pretty quickly as her time with the pony family came back to her, calming her down. ‘Well, I’ve never been inside a princess before.’ She thinks to herself, before looking to Stacy. ‘But Stacy and I were gonna have some fun.’

Stacy only gave Twilight the most serious look, one that some humans would refer to as the ‘resting bitch’ face. “Twilight. That’s gross, disgusting, and weird. It’s like eating a live cockroach… them being able to handle nuclear explosions except this type can live in your stomach, moving all over the place, feeling and touching every part of your stomach. I would never eat anyone… I can actually think about it for once.” She said, arms still crossed. “And I’m sure Lindsey might love being in a pony’s stomach once again, but we promised we were going to hang out.”

Lindsey having heard all of that, curls up into a ball, and starts crying. ‘A cockroach, is that all I am to her now?! I thought we were friends?!’

Twilight pulls Lindsey closer to her, wrapping her in a hug with one of her forelegs. “How could you say that?!” She exclaims. “Okay, I know how you feel about being eaten and now eating others and all that, and it may be pretty disgusting, I get that, but that’s no reason to compare tinies to cockroaches, remember, you were tiny just a half a moment ago!”

Stacy’s face soon switched to one that was blank, void of any expression with only her eyes widened in a bit of realization that she said that in front of her friend who was now a tiny, the girl now looking a bit worried. “Uhhhhhhh, well I didn’t really mean a cockroach, per se. Not exactly like that bug. I was just stating how gross and inhuman it is.”

Twilight’s eyes narrow at Stacy. “Really, instead of apologizing, you go and make excuses!” She says, fairly angry that someone could treat a friend so coldly. “Again, we know what you’re saying, you don’t like being eaten and you don’t want to eat tinies, that’s fine. There are plenty of ponies who refuse to eat tinies, but still, you compared them to a germ ridden pest, and are still comparing them to insects and quite frankly, even using that to belittle is an insult to those insects. You better be glad Fluttershy wasn’t here, she wouldn’t have stood for it for a second.” Twilight says angrily, still carefully clutching Lindsey to her chest.

Stacy was now really nervous, some beads of sweat going down as she averted her eyes for a moment. “Euuuugghhhhh.” She honestly didn’t know what to say, feeling that it was too late to apologize, or to try and save herself from her wording mistake. ‘Not even one minute and already I’m screwing things up...’ She thought as she felt that maybe this wasn’t a good idea anymore.

Twilight lets Lindsey out of her protective embrace and sets her gently on the desk with Stacy’s wheelchair. The once giant woman slumped to the “floor” weeping. “Now!” Twilight starts imperatively. “Stacy, I’m going to leave you alone to apologize to Lindsey. The door,” Said door lighting up in her aura. “Will not let you out until you’ve apologized and she’s feeling better.” Twilight trots off, returning to some data she’d received from some of Cody’s tests from earlier. “Remember, we ponies have excellent hearing, so I’ll know if your apology is coming from your heart.”

Instead of immediately apologizing (it most likely sounding fake), or trying to leave, calling Twilight’s threat a bluff or something. She instead, slammed her face onto the table, knowing full well that she f-ed things up for the first minute of her even being relatively normal for the first time in Equestria. “I f-ed up...” Her muffled voice could be heard. “I was trying to sound nice enough to not eat you, but instead made it sound like all humans were disgusting.”

When Stacy’s head had hit the table, it shook Lindsey and knocked the wheelchair onto its side, luckily undamaged. Upon hearing her attempt at apology, Lindsey, while still sad, got up and walked over to Stacy’s now vast head. She stops next to the giant woman’s forehead and leans against it pressing her own forehead to it. She doesn’t say anything, but in the quiet, her sniffling can be heard.

“I’m surprised that Twilight didn’t just undo it and just ate me after that...” She commented. “Hope she doesn’t get that idea soon...”

“Don’t tempt me.” Twilight calls from her position.

Stacy only groans lightly as she was really starting to hate being like this now, wanting a do over, but obviously not getting one anytime soon. She didn’t move her head, still feeling Lindsey leaning against it and not wanting to spook the girl if she moved. “Listen, Lindsey… I didn’t mean to really word it that way. I… I still see you as a person… someone I could talk to… and someone who could understand what I am going through right now. I mean, you are the only person who is normal size…well was technically.”

Lindsey remains leaning against Stacy’s forehead, sniffling. “I guess you never understood me though.” Is Lindsey’s only reply.

This time, Stacy lifted her head up at what she said, the small girl now lying against the folded arms of Stacy. “What? I mean, yes, I never did understand you. But it’s not like you understand me either. I mean, it’s not like you were crippled before… at least, not like me.” She said. She let out a sigh through her nose before she spoke again. “Listen, we both know there are many things we can’t understand about each other. And… I shouldn’t have just insulted you right in your face… almost every time. And, I’m sorry about those times, and even right now.” She sighed as she glanced away. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you didn’t want to talk to me anymore after this.” She could feel her lip quiver a little as she held in the tears, knowing that she wasn’t a really good friend, having not really socializing that much when she was back on earth.

“No. You don’t understand. When you said you still see me as a person, it sounds like you think that I don’t think of tinies as people.” Lindsey replies. “I already know that I can’t understand what it’s like to be paralysed from the waist down, I never claimed to. What I understood was the struggles of being tiny, I knew what you were going through, you even accused me of not understanding that, but I had thought you understood me at least. I thought you knew that even though I was, and technically still am big, that I still thought of tinies as, not pill sized tasty treats, but as equals. Sure I would eat a tiny on occasion, but I never thought less of them, and neither do most ponies.” Lindsey explains, still sniffling from the pain of the insult. “I never thought of them as just small annoyances, or pathetic little insects I could mistreat when it suited me, no offense to the actual insects.”

“B-but I didn’t mean for it to sound like you didn’t see me or anyone as a person. I… I wasn’t trying to sound harsh. Th-the bug thing just slipped out, I swear.” She began to actually feel cornered in this small conversation, already feeling the lump in her throat. “And I know you used to be tiny once,” ‘And technically again.’ “I… I really am sorry. I j-just tried to make it sound like we were still the same… but I just sounded like a big jerk.” She began to tear up before she rested her head on the side of one of her arms. “... I don’t want this anymore. I don’t want to be big if I’m just going to be a jerk.” She started to feel the tears going down her cheek. “I… I don’t deserve to be friends with you. Y-you’re so much better than me, a-and nicer, sweeter, and more modest.” She could feel her vision becoming blurry. “I sh-should just leave after this… I don’t have the right to live with you.”

Lindsey runs and climbs up to Stacy’s face, leaning against the bridge of her nose, and petting it, in an attempt to hug the giant woman. “Now you see what I go through every day. Why I said I missed being tiny. I told you didn’t I? At my size I have to constantly watch where I step and stay away from the villages. When someone acts like a jerk to me, I have to hold back, I can’t just let out my anger at them, even if it’s just talking down at them. That’s why I shrivel at the nightmares I have, the damage I could cause.” Lindsey explains, still stroking the bridge of Stacy’s nose. “You do deserve to have me as a friend, because even though it takes you a while show it, and sometimes it even takes a little tough love, you still are a nice person on the inside, and I understand that it’s hard for you to show it. You locked yourself away so you wouldn’t be hurt and you’ve decided that you’d rather drive others away rather than let them have a chance to hurt you, but you don’t have to anymore, you can make friends, and have made friends, and I still want you to stay with me.” She says leaning against the bridge of Stacy’s nose even more.

At Lindsey’s kind words, it only cause her to shed more tears, but now she wasn’t sure if it was cause of more guilt, or even happiness for once. She sniffled before she spoke again. “I still don’t feel like I have the right to be with you.” She mumbled, looking down from Lindsey as she could just feel how itchy her throat was becoming from the light sobbing. “I would’ve left someone like me a long time ago...”

“Well, it doesn’t matter to me if you feel like you have the right or not, because I’m not giving up on being your friend.” Lindsey replies, before starting to giggle a bit. “And if you try and run away because you don’t feel like you deserve me as a friend, I swear I’m going to hunt you down and give you a nice, big stomach hug.”

“Well, I could just run away now if I wanted to once Twilight undoes the spell… if she even cast one in the first place.” She said, not really wanting this ‘stomach hug’ as she still was healing from the snatcher incident.

Lindsey just giggles again. “So, we’ll just undo the spell and you’ll go running away on a wheelchair that’s beyond way too big for you to use. I think I like my odds of catching you, even if you were in your new little wheelchair. You wouldn’t even make it a quarter of a foot before I’d catch you.” She replies.

“Well, who’s to say that I wouldn’t have to be able to be in sighting range for the spell to work? You know that not all spells can be perfect.” She made another comeback, to Lindsey’s.

Twilight calls out from where she is again. “All it takes for me to undo the spell is to have one of you around, actually. If you left right now, Stacy, you’d probably still be trying to open the door when you’d shrink back down. If you want to test it though, by all means, try and run, it sounds like you two have made up so the door will open now.” She explains, not looking up from the data sheet she’s looking over.

Lindsey giggles some more. “You know I wouldn’t mind that game. After all, I get to have a strawberry ice cream flavored tiny at the end.” She teases, licking her tiny lips to add to the effect.

Stacy only showed a weird look at Lindsey. “Okay, I know that’s usually scary when you lick your lips… but now it looks more creepy and pervy… if you know what I mean.” She said, blushing pink at the image she was making in her mind.

Lindsey raises an eyebrow. “Okay, that wasn’t meant to sound sexual, and I’m not sure how it does…” She trails off, mulling over the words. She looks back at Stacy, her eyes wide and blushing profusely. “Oh nonononono! I know I’ve eaten tinies before, but never like that! I’ve also been eaten as a tiny many times before, and never like that! So don’t you da-” She stops with a squeak, and swallows nervously. “And I’m still tiny, so telling you not to do something is really, really pointless, because if you want to do something, you’ll do it regardless of my objections. Like I did.”

Stacy raised a brow at the tiny girl’s rambling. “Lindsey, listen. Like I told Twilight, I’m telling you. I see you as another person. And I’m not going to force anything onto you… u-unless you really want to.” Her blush turned red once she started twirling her hair a little. “A-anyways, if you don’t want to do it, then I won’t. And that’s final. For now, I’m just going to fulfill a promise I gave you.” She said, gently picking up Lindsey and placing her on her lap, before she moved to one of the doors and opened them, on her way to their bedroom, remembering just what Lindsey wanted to do once their sizes swapped.

Lindsey blushes rather profusely on Stacy’s lap, their earlier conversations still fresh on her mind, causing her to edge onto one of Stacy’s thighs. When they get to the bedroom she remembers their promise, and suddenly rushes back toward Stacy, hugging the giant girl’s belly as much as she can, the images now gone from her mind.

Stacy blushes at the tiny, but the close contact Lindsey was giving her, this being the first she was given a tiny hug, but shook it off as she gently plucked the girl from her spot, setting her on the side table before she moved herself onto the bed, having to use her arms the whole time from lifting herself up, to even moving her legs. She was somewhat reminded on how easy this would’ve been if someone much bigger than her could pluck her out of her wheelchair and onto the bed, but she shook it off as she soon laid down and looked over at Lindsey. “Uhm, w-would you like me to put you there myself, o-or maybe you’d like to do it on your own?”

Lindsey giggles. “Well, I can’t exactly make that jump can I?” She replies, moving closer to make it easier for Stacy to grab her.

Stacy blushed in slight embarrassment as she decides to just pick her up and place her there without saying a word. She was a little off from where she wanted to be placed, but with a small nudge, Lindsey was now in the same place she put Stacy when they were still just talking about the size swap.

Lindsey curls up in the hammock of Stacy’s throat, nestling as close as she can. “It is really comfy right here.” She says, continuing to lay there, feeling as Stacy breathed in and out.

On Stacy’s side however, she wasn’t sure what else she could do like this, but it seemed obvious that she could only relax and enjoy this as much as Lindsey could, not wanting to ruin or end it so quickly just cause she had little to nothing to do.

After a few moments and having relaxed enough, Lindsey climbs up to Stacy’s face and walks up to her one of her eyes before going to the bridge of her nose and leaning back against it. “Thanks Stacy. You have no idea how much that meant to me.”

Stacy lightly bit her lip, blushing as she was not used to all this closeness and niceness that was happening between the two of them. “N-no problem. I m-mean, I did promise. A-and I don’t break one. I n-never have.” The big girl also had to close the eye that Lindsey was close to, more worried that she might step on it and most likely cause pain and chaos by how she imagines it would go along if she kept it open.

Lindsey walks back around to the bottom of Stacy’s nose, and looks down at the giant girl’s lips. “I would still like to see what it’s like in a human mouth, rather than a pony’s.” She says.

Stacy’s involuntary reaction was to lightly cover her mouth before she spoke. “I-I don’t know. What if I accidentally swallow y-you and don’t know how to c-cough you back out?” She said, already listing some possible bad results on if she let’s Lindsey into her mouth.

Lindsey giggles. “Well, if you do swallow me then it’d be like you’re giving me a hug. As for getting me out. It’s actually pretty easy, I got my first tiny out on the first try.” She replies. “It’s just best not to do it on a full stomach, you know, like earlier when I was big, and if you can’t, well, there’s a thing of floss in the drawer of the night stand.”

“I… I still don’t want to. You might have done it right on the first try, b-but who’s to say I won’t? And eating me sounds just as weird as eating you… maybe even more.” She averted her eyes away as she couldn’t really turn her head without knocking Lindsey off her face.

“Awe, come on. Pwease?” Lindsey asks using a cutesy begging voice.

“P-please, Lindsey, don’t make me.” She huddled her arms close as she felt she was cornered once again in this one topic.

Lindsey just sighs. “Well, if you don’t want to. I still want to see what it’s like. To see what I put others through.” She says, sounding a little guilty. “What I put you through.”

Stacy thought about it for a moment, and let out a small sigh. “You’re not letting go of this, aren’t you?”

Lindsey sits down, her back against the middle of Stacy’s nose. “It’s up to you, but I still feel bad for every time I scared you by putting you in my mouth, or even swallowing you. I want to make it up to you, to see what you went through. It’s different than a pony’s I know that for sure. It’s bigger, and it’s a drop instead of a slide, vast cavern rather than a large tunnel. Heck, in a pony’s stomach you can actually attempt to climb out even when they’re walking around. In mine you have to wait for me to lie down first.” She explains, sounding even guiltier.

“Sheesh, now you’re making it sound like it’s a bad thing if I ate anyone.” She commented, tilting her head back a little as she didn’t know if Lindsey wanted to play along with her wishes or not.

“Well, that’s how you always made it out to be, like it was a bad thing. So I want to find out for myself.” Lindsey replies. “The only stomachs I was ever in were pony’s, so I want to see if the experience is any different, if there’s a reason it freaks you out so much.” She then giggles a bit. “So you are considering eating a tiny or two.”

“N-no!” She quickly said, with a red blush. “A-at least… not if they don’t w-want to.” She mumbled, not even sure what she wanted anymore.

“What makes me so different then? I want to, but you say no.” Lindsey asks, a little teasingly.

“W-well, this is going to be my first time, okay? Y-you make it sound like it’s not scary being eaten, o-or eating someone.” She said, now looking more scared and nervous as she was rubbing her hands in the same mood. “B-but at the same time you sound as if eating someone is h-harsh and cruel.”

“Well, it wasn’t scary to me, or to the tinies I swallowed before, except my true first Blueblood. You were the only other tiny that got scared, I know why, but still. It still caused me to have second thoughts. I almost wonder if the other tinies just said they liked it because they were scared I’d react negatively.” She says. “So, please, I want to see for myself if it’s scary or not, but it’s still your choice.”

Stacy thought about it some more, not too keen on the idea of eating someone else, no less to someone she just insulted not even half an hour ago, but felt she owed it to her after all that she did to her. Besides, she did always want to get back at those times when she ate her, accident or not. “Alright fine. I guess I’ll eat you, or something.” She couldn’t help but blush at that statement, not even comfortable in saying that.

“Alright, so how do you want to do this? Do you just want to open up and I jump in, or are you gonna grab me and do it yourself, or are you gonna sit up slowly and then I’ll walk in after climbing down to your lips?” Lindsey asks still sitting against the middle of the girl’s nose, feeling her breath coming out of the two caverns she was in between.

“I…I don't know. Which one is the most normal?” She asked, not even sure on how to go along with this.

“Well most of the time ponies or I would just, you know, pop tinies into our mouths like a piece of hard candy, that’s considered the norm, you pop them into your mouth and play with them for a while tasting them and rolling them around before you send them down to their hotel room. Some ponies like letting the tinies walk in at their own pace, I’ve done it a bit too, gives scared tinies a chance to take a calm down, they also let the tiny decide if and when they get swallowed, or even slide down their throat on their own. It’s kinda fun that way because they don’t go into your stomach until you swallow and you can feel them right there.” Lindsey explains, telling Stacy how each one was.

“This isn't really helping me on how I should go through with this.” She said, the explanation only making her more nervous and scared on what she just agreed to do.

“Okay, well, how about you sit up, put me in your hand and put your hand up to you mouth, and let me walk in on my own then?” Lindsey asks. “Like this.” She says demonstrating, putting her hand pressed to the front of her mouth, the palm up making her hand essentially a platform.

She only nodded before she gently picked up Lindsey, still feeling a little scared as she placed her on her palm while the tall girl started sitting up, only looking down at the girl in her hand before she did what she showed, opening her mouth as she only got more nervous, her feeling as if she was showing more than she wanted to in front of someone she considered as a friend.

Lindsey takes a moment, looking into Stacy’s mouth, watching her uvula flex, her tongue gently ripple, and her throat muscles flex. After a moment she walks into her now non-permanently giant friends mouth and steps onto her tongue. “Okay Stacy you can take your hand away now.” Lindsey says as she turns around and looks at the outside world through the frame of Stacy’s teeth and lips, waiting for whatever Stacy would do after getting a taste of her cookies and cream flavor as given her by the spell and no matter how many layers of clothing she’d wear, that is what she’d taste like as the flavor of tinies sinks into their clothes as well.

Stacy did bring her hand down once Lindsey was off of it, but without a hand for Lindsey to walk back onto, she only got more nervous and scared, almost shaking in fear over what could happen if she messed up in any way. She could taste the sweet ice cream flavor from the two pressures on her tongue in which Lindsey was standing on, but just thinking about that reminded her on what exactly she was doing.

Lindsey slowly walks backwards, watching the outside world get further framed by Stacy’s jaws. She could hear Stacy’s fearful breath and feel the small tremors as Stacy’s fear was building. “Don’t worry Stacy, it’s okay. You’re okay. Remember the spell keeps me safe so don’t be too worried.” She calls out, slowly turning around looking around in the massive maw. “It’s really nice in here actually.” She says with a bit of a smile, looking back to the outside world. “You take good care of yourself. It’s really healthy looking in here.”

At Lindsey's words and compliments, Stacy seemed to slowly calm herself down, still a little scared, but not as much as she felt this was just too weird for her.

Lindsey slowly walks to the ledge of Stacy’s tongue and peers down into the giantess’ depths, watching the vocal chords expand and contract with her breathing along with the tunnel into the girl’s lungs. “So, want to swallow me now or am I gonna have to take the plunge myself?” She asks as she gazes down into the girl’s throat.

Stacy couldn't really answer since she had her mouth open, though, she did to a light shrug, not that she would see it where she was. She honestly didn't even think Lindsey would want to go any further.

Lindsey giggles a bit before she slides off the back of Stacy’s tongue, and starts going down her throat. “Geronimo!” She yells out on her way down to the closed entrance of Stacy’s stomach.

Stacy was caught by surprise, finally shutting her mouth as her reflex causes her to gulp herself, it not really helping in the long run, but it was still out of reflex. She honestly didn't know how to explain the feeling in her mind. It was just…weird.

Lindsey falls into Stacy’s stomach and lands at the bottom with a wet splat into a small puddle of digestive juice. She gets up and looks around. “Wow! It is quite a bit different in here.” She says looking around in the massive living cavern. The actions, the sounds, the look and feel of the fleshy organ was the same but it was still different in shape and size. Walking over to the wall that would be close to Stacy’s front she leans against it. “It’s nice roomy hug, I mean, there’s a lot of room in any stomach, but wow, it’s really big in here.” She says happily. “You’d never think you’d miss being inside someone you know and care about. I’m really glad we could do this, even if it does feel weird to you.” She says, turning around and sitting with her back against the wall.

Stacy couldn't stop herself from blushing at what she said, feeling a little more special that Lindsey would want to do all this with her…after everything she did. The temporary tall girl decided to lay back down as she had no real reason to stay sitting up, hoping that the small change in position wouldn't do anything towards Lindsey since she was still a little scared.

Lindsey feels the shift and watches as the stomach shifts around her, gravity “changing” as slid down to the “bottom” of Stacy’s stomach. When it stops, Lindsey gets up and walks over to one of the “new” walls, being a side of the girl’s stomach and lays against it on her back curling closer to the fleshy wall to show her trust of the giant girl she’s in. “It’s almost too bad we can’t stay like this. I just hope someday you’ll trust me enough to do this as well.” Lindsey says as she starts to nod off, a combination of the environment of the stomach and her trust of Stacy making her comfortable enough to nap in the giant girl.

“…I hope so too.” She said out loud to herself, sighing as she felt that she would also start nodding off, the movement in her stomach feeling as good as a back rub…like her mother used to give her when she was little. She didn't want to admit it, but she liked it…just a little. But she wasn't going to tell anyone about it.

Lindsey hears Stacy’s comment, but doesn’t let her know, figuring Stacy must’ve thought she was already asleep and let the sentence slip out. Lindsey smiles before finally drifting off to sleep, knowing how hard it is for Stacy to tell anyone how she really feels. As she drifts off, she has a final thought hoping that Stacy would wake up before the giantess’ system moved her along, but at the same time she didn’t mind as she would just consider it more time to bond in a weird way according to the giant girl.

Turning to her side, Stacy couldn't help but see just how great the beds in this castle was. It felt like she was sleeping on a cloud covered in sheets. She made herself more comfortable before she fell asleep soon after Lindsey did, not even thinking that she could make the temporary tiny girl go through the other steps of the digestive system without even knowing.

Some amount of time passes and Lindsey wakes up due to the new sounds coming from the stomach around her. “Oh, better wake Stacy up, she had a hard time letting me in here, I really don’t think she’ll want me traveling even further.” She says to herself, glancing at the entrance to the intestines. “Maybe next time.” She says before looking up, the stomach now resting differently. “Wakey wakey Stacy, it’s time to get up and get me out!” She calls. “Might want to do it, before there’s only one way I can go!” She giggles as she really wouldn’t mind.

“…yes mommy. I ate all the gummy bears.” She spoke in her sleep, now hugging the pillow she was sleeping with as she had the tendency to snuggle something in her sleep. Though, no one really knew except herself obviously.

The stomach muscles start to flex, slowly pushing Lindsey toward their preferred exit, causing her eyes to widen, trying in vain to move against the muscles. “Okay Stacy! I may not mind going deeper but I know you won’t have the same reaction! Wake up before there isn’t a choi-oice!” She calls a little louder.

Stacy started to wake up, yawning a she stretched and rubbed her eye. “Muh…Lindsey? Why are you shouting?” She asked, still half asleep to realize what was happening right now.

Lindsey struggles against the muscles, pulling her ever closer. “Because your stomach is saying that it’s time for me to move on!” She cries out. “If you don’t cough me up now, well, I mean I wouldn’t mind getting to know your insides better, but I doubt you would! So quick, cough me up!”

“Oh…right.” She yawned. “How do I do that again?” She asked, clearly too sluggish to really be scared at the idea.

“Swallow air and then cough! Or burp! Unless you’re fine with me being in your guts with only. One. Specific. Exit! You better hurry!” Lindsey cries out only feet, from her perspective, from being forced to take that route.

“Oh, okay. I'll…I'll try that.” She said, starting to swallow some air in before she began to cough, the first couple of time staring to really wake her up.

The first cough pulls Lindsey up away from the intestinal exit, the second moving her even further away. “One more Stacy! Then at least I’ll be out of range when your stomach stops!” She calls out. “Or try a good belch, that should get me out! Just hurry because your tummy is giving it the final heave ho, and I know you don’t want me coming out your other end!” She says, hoping that the threat of embarrassment would help clear the giant girl’s head.

The third time she tried to cough her out, the amour of air she was swallowing actually caused her to burp, but not on purpose. Once Lindsey finally popped out and landed on Stacy's pillow, the temporary tall girl blushed pink in embarrassment, not really used to burping in front of anyone.

“Whew, that was fun!” Lindsey says with a chuckle as she stands up, strands of various bodily fluids connecting her to the pillow. “Oh yeah, forgot about this part.” She says twitching in a bit of revulsion. “Yuck! Oh well, there’s always a little bit of a downside to anything you like.” She turns to Stacy, giggling. “You were really pushing the time limit there, another few seconds and we would’ve been chatting through your intestinal walls. I wouldn’t mind, never explored that far before, but I know how embarrassed you’d be, especially at the end.” She teases.

The blush on Stacy's face only got darker as she still had her mouth covered. “L-let's never do that again.” She stated, the once good thoughts around the idea now evaporating as she did not want to experience whatever Lindsey was close to doing with her.

“Awe, are you sure?” She asks with faux disappointment. “It’d be very intimate and we’d have a long time to just chat and get to know each other.” Lindsey jokingly tempts with a giggle, not knowing that Stacy was developing a little more feelings for her than just friendship.

Her face almost turned red in embarrassment at the many images in her head on a different type of ‘intimate’ closeness that she would never tell anyone about, more so on her current situation.

Lindsey giggles some more. “I see someone is tempted!” She starts laughing a bit. “Starting to like being giant?” She asks, still giggling.

“N-no. It's cause of other things.” She looks away from her, her embarrassment slowly creating a bit of a negative mood, starting to hide her embarrassment with some anger. “J-just stop talking about this gross stuff, okay?”

“Oh fine.” Lindsey replies, knowing that at her current size it wouldn’t be smart to push. “So how about we go look at some more houses, or maybe we could go talk to Dash, tell her about our plans?” She asks, changing the subject.

“That, seems like a better idea.” She said, feeling that seeing Dash now like this was better in case the Pegasus wasn't going to be all for her moving out of her cloud house. “But maybe we should actually find a house to live in before we tell her.” She suggested, already starting to move herself back onto her wheelchair on her own, having no one to help her and is more comfortable doing it on her own.

“Well, I already have two candidate houses, One is a two story with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a full kitchen, dining, and living room. The other is a bit smaller, one story, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a kitchen/dining combo and a living room, but who knows, maybe we’ll find a nice third one.” Lindsey says. “But we don’t need anything fancy, after all, I’ve still got a huge mansion up in Canterlot. Just getting it renovated to get rid of all that Blueblood stuff, guy was a real narcissist. Statues, portraits, busts, even shaped hedges of himself, I’m still surprised the pool wasn’t shaped like his cutie mark or something.” She says rolling her eyes. “Personally, I think we should go see Dash, the look on her face seeing you big, that would be priceless.”

The idea of Dash’s reaction to her new size caused her to smirk, just wondering how she would feel about having to look up at her without the girl being atop of her head. “Alright, I guess we could see Rainbow first, but have you even checked the price on how much the homes are?” She asked, still seated next to the bed as she only waited for when Lindsey was ready to go.

“The first one was obviously a little more expensive, but it does look nice. The other one is pretty cheap, but at the same time we won’t need a big house, with two of us being tinies. It would take you and Cody a couple of hours or more just to get from one side of the house to the other.” Lindsey replies. “But who knows, we might find a house that’s the best of both.”

“Well, unless you plan on making room that are just for Tinies, or maybe come up with a way to make us go around the house at a faster rate, I highly doubt you'd find a home that's dedicated to both ponies and Tinies.” She said, deciding to pick Lindsey up, before cleaning her up a bit, and place the small girl down on her lap before she started making her way out of the room.

“True, I can’t really think of a way for you or Cody to get around quickly without relying on Daisy or myself.” Lindsey replies. “Oh, since you’re going to be living with us, you should take some time to get to know them better.”

“It's not like I really have a choice on the matter.” She commented as she wasn't too fond of living with a pony, no less a younger one who might not understand some things that Stacy would know. Or try and learn things about ponies. Stacy continued to move around the castle, a little lost as she never had the chance to look around herself. She was mostly carried around, so she had no reason to remember the paths and hallways.

Daisy rounds a corner and notices Stacy wheeling around looking confused. “Hi Stacy!” She says in her excitable manner and rushing over. “Are you lost? Can I help?” She asks, her head tilting, revealing Cody on her back, who just got finished with another round of testing, who waves at the now giant girl.

“Oh, uh, y-yeah. Never really explored the place, nor had the reason to even remember since Lindsey always carried me around.” Stacy couldn't help but blush pink in embarrassment on how she was asking a fully for help. “Do you know where the front door is to leave this place?” She asked.

“Oh, yeah, follow me.” Daisy says, heading back the way she came. Leading her down the hall and to the door. “Can we come with?” She asks as she opens the door.

Stacy wheeled right behind the filly, seeing that the young pony looked around the size of a medium size puppy. She snapped out of her inner imagery of carrying the small filly, once she asked that question. She put some thought into it, knowing that she wouldn’t know where to find Rainbow or where to go anyplace she might have an idea on. “I think that would be a good idea. I mean, if I can’t find my way around the castle, I wouldn’t really trust myself in knowing this town.” She answered, “And, if you want, I think you could ride on the wheelchair with me.” She smiled a little, waiting for the filly to respond or go through the open doorway first.

“Yay!” The filly exclaims excitedly prancing in a circle around Stacy, a wing clutching Cody so he wouldn’t go flying off. Daisy makes ready to jump onto Stacy’s lap when she notices Lindsey. “Where should Cody and Lindsey sit?” She asks, considering there wouldn’t be much room for them with her on Stacy’s lap.

“Well, I have some ideas. They could sit on my shoulder, sit on your back if you’re going to stay laying down. Or, if nothing really works, I guess they would have to, uhm, g-go into one of our stomachs.” She blushed at the last part, still not used to talking about that. She decided to stop waiting for Daisy to go outside first as she looked ahead and see a large row of stairs. Too much for her. “That is, if I could even go down these stairs.”

Daisy giggles. “Don’t worry about the stairs, just watch!” She says excitedly trotting to the railing and tapping it a couple times. The stairway flashed before changing into a ramp. “Alright!” Daisy exclaims coming back and looking at Lindsey. “Could I try Lindsey? You could try Cody.” She says holding out the boy on her wing, the boy talks to Daisy, Stacy unable to hear as his voice is too small. “Cody said he’s okay with that too.”

“Wait, wait, hold on. Could we at least try and see if my first two suggestions even work? Besides, I-I’m not comfortable in eating people yet… and I really don’t plan on getting used to it.” She said, glancing away as she felt no temptation in eating another tiny, even if Cody had the full spell on him.

Daisy’s ears focus on Lindsey for a moment. “Lindsey says that she and Cody might fall off of your shoulders, and that if they sit on my back they might slip in between us and that wouldn’t be too comfortable for them.” She relays Lindsey’s sentence.

“B-but Lindsey and I were going to look for more houses after telling Rainbow the news. And she can’t look for a house when she’s in your freaking stomach.” She said, really not wanting to do this, honestly wanting Lindsey to be by her side when she told the news, even though she could be in her stomach… though she would still feel alone.

“I could cough her up into my mouth to look at the homes and when we talk to Rainbow Dash.” Daisy suggests, before looking back down at Lindsey. “Oh, Lindsey says that you could put is in your… What’s a bra?” She asks, while also relying another message from Lindsey.

Stacy only blushed more, looking away as she wasn’t even sure if she would be comfortable doing that.

The filly only tilts her head in curiosity, wondering why Stacy seems so embarrassed over whatever that bra thing was. Cody, still on her wing, however has turned around and is blushing profusely as well. “What, what is it? Why is everypony so embarrassed?” Daisy asks in confusion.

‘Well it’s either more vore or a bra ride.’ She sighed, knowing that she couldn’t do anything the normal way apparently. “I guess I have no choice on the matter.” She mumbled. ‘Dumb pony world.’ She thought harshly. “I guess the second option is much better.”

Daisy places Cody next to Lindsey, who’s laughing. “What’s so funny Lindsey? What other ideas would Stacy get? I’m still wondering what a bra is, what are pan- Nevermind.” Daisy gives up on getting any answers out of them, while Cody has his eyes closed and his hands over his ears.

“Honestly, it’s like this whole freaking world is against me.” She rolled her eyes, trying to ease her blush as she picked up the laughing Lindsey and dropped her into her bra, the same happening with a flustered Cody who was trying to drown out the world.

Daisy hops on and snuggles up to Stacy, curling up on her lap, while facing forward. “Oh, I remember seeing Rainbow Dash by the school house taking a nap.” She says pointing toward the little pink school building in the distance. Stacy could feel Lindsey laughing as she leans up against one of her breasts, however she didn’t feel Cody, who was still there, just standing stiff as a board and looking at the inside of her shirt to avoid seeing anything else.

Stacy only sighed again as she warned the small filly to hold on just in case, before she moved towards the ramp, it not being too steep, nor too flat to not give a small speed boost before Stacy halted what could be a disaster of a ride. Once she was back in control, she could feel how smooth the wheelchair was on the cobblestone streets, the bumps not slowing down her pace, but still being noticed by the big human.

As they head through the town, the familiar voice of Rainbow Dash greets them. “Woah! Stacy is that you?!” She asks after she flies in, hovering in front of them.

Stacy looked up to where she heard the mare’s voice, her eyes following the cyan pegasus before they were almost eye level with the mare hovering over the small group. The wheelchair girl couldn’t help but blush once she was easily noticed. “Y-yep. It’s the same girl you found.”

“B-but how?! Oh no! Did Twilight discover a cure?!” Dash asks with noticeable fear. “N-not that it would be bad to have all of you unshrunk…” She says, twiddling her hooves.

“Well, I wouldn’t say it was a cure. It’s just temporary. All Twilight did was transfer the spell on me onto someone else.” She explained. “It only lasts two days, and Lindsey really wanted to do this.” She blushed as she rubbed her arm, still trying to get used to all this still.

“Oh.” Dash replies looking a little relieved. “Wait, so Lindsey’s tiny? Where is she, could I taste her?” The cyan mare asks practically immediately.

Stacy’s once embarrassed demeanor quickly changed to seriousness, a brow raised at Rainbows question as she didn’t bother trying to defend Lindsey by not making Dash eat her, but she decided to keep her mouth shut and just let her expression do all the talking.

“What?! I just want a taste.” Dash replies not seeing what was so wrong about her question. “Besides, I’ve already got a tiny in there, saved him from falling out of the tree he appeared on.”

“And I’m guessing you ate him as soon as you caught him, right?” She guessed, not even sure if she should be surprised if she did.

“Well yeah, he fell off so I swooped in and caught him. He was scared at first, but I explained the whole situation and he seems fine now.” Dash says, braggingly, before poking her belly. “Isn’t that right, Tyler.” Stacy feels as Lindsey perks up at the name.

“Wait, Tyler?” She placed a finger on her lip. “Why does that name sound familiar..?” She asked out loud, feeling the slight movement by Lindsey, but paying no mind as this name was vaguely familiar. As if she heard it before.

“Hey, Lindsey says she wants to see him.” Daisy calls up to Rainbow Dash, after hearing the girl. “She says she knows a Tyler and wants to see if it’s him.”

“Wait! That Tyler!” She finally remembered once Lindsey requested to see him. ‘But there are tons of Tylers on earth. It’s a very slim chance if it really is him… not that I would know or not.’ She thought, “Maybe you should cough him out, it might be the Tyler she knows, but it’s a small chance that it would be.”

Dash lands, grumbling a bit but not refusing her friend’s request. She coughs up the tiny and holds him in her hoof, letting the group see him. The man on her hoof has short curly brown hair, he’s tall and has a slim, skater build, but unlike skater’s he seems a little more professional in his mannerisms. Lindsey, whose climbed up enough to get a good look at the man, freezes in place, a wide smile building on her face before she calls out to him. He smiles back and waves even after his ordeal.

“I guess he is the one.” Her eyes widened a little in surprise that it actually was the Tyler she was looking for. “So, should I bring her to him, or should you bring him to her?” She asked, not really sure on how to go along with this reuniting moment.

The two decide to reunite by themselves, Lindsey jumping out and rushing along Daisy as Tyler jumps off Dash’s hoof and runs along Stacy’s leg and both of them meet in a big, spinning hug. Daisy lets out an “Aww.” at the two’s reunion, while Dash sit there quite surprised.

Stacy only watched for a moment before she turned her head away, a random tree looking more interesting than the two tinies reuniting again. She began to feel a small aching in her body, but felt that it wasn’t cause of the two… or seeing Lindsey hug him like she would never hug herself like that.

The two tinies stop hugging after a while, Lindsey holding one of his hands and leading him toward Stacy, giggling the whole while.

Stacy decided to not speak a word, or even look at the two as she didn’t want to ruin the moment, even though the sound of Lindsey’s giggling making the aching feeling grow as they came closer, and the giggling becoming louder to her ears.

They get to where Daisy’s back meets Stacy’s shirt and start climbing up toward her chest, clearly aiming to slip back into her bra and talk more. Dash grumbles, feeling a bit cheated out of her favorite snack, but doesn’t try to stop him. Daisy giggles and says “Aww.” some more, obviously finding the moment cute.

Stacy tensed up the moment the two made contact with her stomach and started climbing up to her bra. But Stacy didn’t do anything against it as she knew Lindsey would’ve searched all over Equestria just to find him, and she didn’t want to ruin it. But as she stayed quiet, she knew full well that Lindsey would make him move in with all four of them… the girl now starting to feel like the third wheel in this whole scenario. Both being figuratively and literally since the third wheel supported the two, the girl having to carry the two so she wouldn’t lose them or have them being eaten by another pony.

Daisy’s voice breaks the silence. “Lindsey says to tell Dash about your plan.”

“Huh? What plan? What’s going on Stacy?” Dash asks looking confused at the now tall girl in the wheelchair.

“Huh? Oh, nothing. It’s nothing.” She shook her head, starting to think that maybe living with Lindsey wasn’t going to be a good idea, soon coming up with a different plan. “Lindsey’s just moving and wanted to let you know that both of us are always welcome to her new home. A-and that perhaps Twilight might try this spell again, and I was wondering if you’d like to be the first pony in ponyville to have the spell transported onto you.”

Dash sits down. “I- I uh-” She stutters, practically speechless.

Lindsey quickly scales up to Stacy’s ear. “That wasn’t the plan. What’s up with the sudden change, I thought you wanted to live with us?” She asks concerned.

Stacy seemed to act as if she didn’t hear Lindsey as she continued. “Of course, if you don’t want to, that’s fine.” She said. “Anyways, I… I want to explore more of the town, at least, without any fear of being eaten for once.” She said, already moving her hands to the handles on the wheels, ready to start moving.

“Oh, uh, o-okay.” Dash barely responds, her mind buzzing with what Stacy had said earlier. “I’m uh- just gonna go patrol for any other tinies who might be in trouble.” She says slowly flying off, starting to mutter to herself, trying to figure out what was going on.

Lindsey stays in Stacy’s ear. “Okay Stacy seriously, what’s up?” She says with a bit of a huff. “Did I do something? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong. Like I said, I wanted you to actually find a house first before telling her. Let’s just find more houses you could live in.” She said, her tone of voice showing little to no emotion as she started moving to where Lindsey was first looking for homes, it being on a billboard by the town hall.

“You say nothing is wrong but your tone says otherwise, come on Stacy, what’s up? You were fine until… Why is Tyler upsetting you?” She asks, putting two and two together.

“No. It’s not Tyler. I said I didn’t want to tell her yet.” She said, stopping in front of the billboard as she started looking through it, seeing missing pet posters, job requests, and even news and fundraisers for various things.

“Okay then, well Tyler and I are going to catch each other up on what’s going on.” Lindsey says, while grinning a little mischievously. “Maybe even make out a bit.” She adds to see how Stacy reacts.

“Fine by me.” She simply said. “Just keep it quiet, some people would rather not know of your make out session.” She added, not phased with her little threat for her jealousy to grow. She was honestly not looking for another home Lindsey could buy, but was trying to do something to keep her mind off of the two.

“Alright.” Lindsey replies. “I got it, keep it quiet. So, think we could go into your stomach then?” She asks. “Nice and private in there. After all, it wouldn’t be proper to do that in front of Cody anyway.” She says, purposefully what they were going to do vague.

“You could just let Daisy eat you then, or maybe we could go back to the castle where you two would have plenty of time and space to catch up.” She said, her nose feeling itchy as her jealousy was rising ever so slowly.

“Well, I don’t want Daisy asking questions about what she hears, and you want to explore Ponyville some more so why not yours?” Lindsey asks purposefully making it sound dirty, making one more attempt to get Stacy to the point of actually saying what she’s feeling.

Stacy was silent for awhile, feeling the lump in her throat since she didn’t was to speak and start tearing up, so she instead remained silent until she controlled her breathing. “I think we stayed outside long enough. Besides, I want to see what it’s like taking a bath without being in a teacup.” She said, not even waiting for their answer as she started to make her way back. “Daisy. If you’d rather stay outside longer, I’d suggest that you’d take Cody and go out on your own.” She suggested, feeling that the young filly would want to stay out like every young kid.

“Oh, uh, okay.” Daisy replies, not understanding why the sudden change in mood occurred. She slowly raised on of her wings, not sure how to retrieve Cody.

Stacy didn’t say anything as she took Cody out, placing him on the filly’s wing before she waited for the young pony to go and run off.

“Come on Cody, let’s go hang out with Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Aura.” She says as she jumps off and canters down the street.

Lindsey, still in Stacy’s ear, just shrugs. “Well, I guess Tyler and I are getting privacy without being in a stomach. Just let us know when you get to the castle, so we know when you’re gonna be taking us back out.” She says, starting to head back to Stacy’s bra, still making it sound dirty, trying to get Stacy to just come out with whatever it was that was bugging her.

Stacy breathed in again, keeping her jealousy at a low point as she started heading back to the castle, feeling that a nice bath would be good right about now. It didn’t take long for the girl to arrive, go up the ramp that was still up, and head to their bedroom. Once she made it inside, she pulled the two out of her chest and put them down on the bed. “There. Now I’ll be taking a shower.” She plainly stated, not even waiting for the two to respond as she made her way to the private bathroom, quick to close the door behind her, right before she breathed out and held her head in her hands.

“So what’s going on with your giant friend, and how did she get that way.” Tyler asks, concerned.

Lindsey sighs. “I’m not sure what’s on her mind, but the other bit is a bit of a long story. I’m just gonna go make sure she’s okay.” She says, making her way off the bed and over to the bathroom door, listening, not ready to crawl underneath it and into the bathroom yet. Tyler followed rather silently, listening as well.

After sulking in silence for awhile, she decided to do what she came back for, and made her way to the tub, putting on the hot water as she made it fill up the tub while she started getting undressed. Once she was naked and ready for a bath, she went into the tub bit by bit, the water being cut off before she started going inside. Soon, she was practically submerged into the water, a sigh of relaxation being let out as she could feel the tension easing away bit by bit.

But without anything to keep her mind out of thinking about everything, she began to think about the things she didn’t want to, already feeling the lump in her throat again as she rested her head against the tub. ‘Come on Stacy, she doesn’t swing that way and you should know that as soon as she brought Tyler up… Is it wrong that I wished it wasn’t the Tyler she was looking for?’ “Why even bother? It’s not like I would be with anyone. I’m just going to be a third wheel in that house.” She began to tear up at the thought. “They all knew each other before the vanishing even started… and I know little to nothing about them.” ‘Did she just invite me out of pity? Sorry for me because I was alone for so long, hiding my feelings all these years?’ She only lowered herself more into the water, feeling her tears mix in with the bath water. ‘I knew this would happen. From the moment we met, I should’ve just told Dash to book it and avoid her.’ She scolded herself, reminding herself of another reason on why she was alone. She was afraid she would form a crush on someone.

And it happened here in Equestria.

She was never into being in a relationship, her career being her true goal in her life, but it just went downhill. Now she just didn’t want to be with anyone… cause she felt she would never be good enough. ‘If I can’t even move my legs, what says I would even be good in the bed?’ She sniffled as she could feel the tears coming in faster, constantly telling herself that she wasn’t good enough for anyone, whether it would be for a friend or a lover. She could feel her lips quivering again, her eyesight getting blurry as she began to break down. She could already hear the negative voices echoing in her mind like before.

“Useless… Weak… Crippled… Wuss… Mistake… Loser… Pointless… Coward...” The voices just kept on going on and on. She wanted them to stop, but her want only made the voices grow louder, a ringing in her ears starting to be heard as she didn’t see that she was sinking herself deeper into the water, soon her whole head submerged to try and drown out the voice… while also drowning herself, not caring as she just wanted to stop the voices.

The door to the bathroom bursts open with a flash of light, the light also causing the girl in the tub to shrink. Her now tiny body getting a small amount of buoyancy before sinking again, until a giant hand wrapped around her and pulled her out. Lindsey sets Stacy on the ground and Tyler rushes to perform CPR, blushing a bit at the nude half-drowned girl. He opens her mouth and starts compressing her chest, before performing mouth to mouth. Had Lindsey not been so worried, she might have giggled, but she was focused on not losing a friend. Twilight standing next to her, tries to do what she can as well, focusing her magic to try and remove the excess water from the once again tiny girls lungs. Tyler continues, switching from back and forth between trying to push the water out of her lungs to artificial respiration. Finally, during another round of mouth to mouth, Stacy starts coughing, a sign she’s now breathing on her own. Tyler, being the smallest one there, let alone right at her side, starts checking her vitals just in case.

Once Stacy regained her breathing, she was having, what was explained, a coughing fit, holding her neck as it didn’t take long for both her stomach and lungs to vomit out the liquid within her. The girl feeling weak around her legs, her eyes feeling dry and heavy, her lungs burning, and Stacy herself feeling as if she was going to pass out right then and there.

Tyler carefully pulls her up into a sitting position, holding her up. “You’re okay, you’re okay, just take deep breaths.” He instructs, as he grabs a towel that Twilight gives him, wrapping her in it.

She holds onto the towel, still a bit shaken up from what she almost did. The depression creeping in as the voice insulted her on how she couldn’t even be in the bathroom alone without killing herself. “Killing yourself to escape the pain… so weak… you never were strong or brave.” It told her as she could feel the flow of tears start again, only burying her face in the towel as she didn’t want to show how weak she was.

Tyler notices and wraps his arms around her attempting to comfort her. Lindsey joins in as best she can, carefully stroking Stacy’s back with her finger. “It’s okay, just let it all out.” Tyler says, knowing that if she got out all the tears she’d eventually start to feel a little better, as it was better to let emotions out rather than bottle them up.

Instead of doing what he suggested, she instead moved herself away from the two, not even sure if it was cause she didn’t like the two anymore, or just to punish herself from being so weak. She remained quiet, facing away from the two as she still didn’t feel ready to see them again.

“Stacy, what’s wrong, I know it’s something about Tyler, or Tyler and me? But you’ve got to tell us what’s going on. You nearly killed yourself, if I hadn’t run into Twilight when I did, you wouldn’t even be here right now!” Lindsey says starting to tear up a bit.

“I just want to be alone right now.” She mumbled, still facing away as her bloodshot eyes were looking down at her legs, seeming to think they were more interesting to see than the two humans.

“We can’t do that, not after what just happened.” Twilight says, being the only one capable of hearing what she’d said. “Please, tell us what’s wrong and we can help you!” She pleads with the tiny, shocked that anypony, or anyone would attempt such a thing.

“You're not getting anything from me. I just want to be alone.” She said, clearly not budging as her cold demeanor was starting to return.

Lindsey picks her up. “Alright then, be alone, down there.” She says with a mix of feeling hurt and anger at her friend’s stubbornness, pointing down her throat. “It’s nice and empty so you won’t be able to drown yourself either.”

“…fine.” She looked away from her. “It's not like I'm better at anything else.” She said, now sounding more depressed as the reminder of what she couldn't do started creeping back on her mind…or more around how she couldn't be a good girlfriend if she wanted to.

Lindsey sighs. “Stacy, we’re all your friends here, please, we just want to help you, so come on. Tell us what’s wrong.” She pleads one more time.

Stacy only shook her head quickly, small tears in her shut eyes as she did not want to talk about this, feeling that talking about it would be a fruitless effort. And even if she did tell her, she always reminded herself in her head that it would just cause more pain in the long run.

“Alright then Stacy, you’ve forced my hand. I’m going to start guessing, and you know how good I am at that.” Lindsey says. “Alright, so, it’s got something to do with Tyler and me…” Lindsey starts, thinking back through everything that had happened.

The tiny girl only stayed quiet, not looking up at her or down at Tyler. “Why don't you let her just eat you? Just bring you back to that fleshy prison where it's the only place you can't ruin everything.” The voice spoke, starting to make her tear up again. “Aww~ the whittle girl is cwaying? Would she like a bottle of milk and a nappy wappy?” The voice taunted, only making her tear up more, covering her face with the towel as she wanted the voice to leave.

“I’ve got it, you’re jealous, but jealous of who? Is it me? Or…” Lindsey stops, realization hitting her like a brick. “Of Tyler. You’re jealous of Tyler.”

“P-please… just l-leave me alone.” She whimpered, her face still covered as she just wanted all of this to go away. “I don't w-want to be here anymore…please.” She was now shaking, trying to hold in more tears and from becoming another sobbing mess, but some cracks were forming around her barrier, tears streaming down and even hitting the floor. “I h-hate this place… I wanna g-go home.”

“Stacy. Do you like me, as a friend, or are your feelings for me stronger than that?” Lindsey asks bringing the girl closer to herself.

She still had her face covered, but Lindsey knew that she heard her, the girl only answering with her own sentence. “It doesn't matter… nothing matters. Nothing is on my side… so what makes it different if I said yes or no?” She said, not even looking up at her as she knew for sure she would rather be with Tyler than with a useless person like she is.

Lindsey pulls the towel off of Stacy. “Stacy, look at me.” She says. Without waiting to see if she did, Lindsey puckers her lips and moves to give the inch tall girl, the biggest kiss of her life, literally.

Stacy didn't look up from her spot, but she did feel the soft pillowy skin on her own naked body. If anyone else was in her position, she would've blushed so hard her face would be as red as a cherry. Or her upset mood would do a whole 180 and actually kiss back.

…but she didn't do either of those.

All she did was move away from the big lips. “I don't want your pity love.” She mumbled, not feeling anything towards that kiss. “I know you'd rather be with a guy. Or better yet, a person who could even walk.” She teared up more, still looking down. “Tyler is even your boyfriend, so that should say enough on how fake that kiss was.”

Lindsey stops, backing off. “Well, I think Tyler and I should shed a little more light on that subject before you take it too far.” Lindsey replies, picking up Tyler. “Uh, Twilight, we could use a bit of privacy please.” She requests, heading back into the bedroom. Twilight only nods and leaves. Lindsey sits down on the bed holding Stacy in one hand and Tyler in the other. “Alright Stacy, the thing is when I called Tyler my boyfriend, it’s because we got so used to calling each other a boyfriend or girlfriend, it just kind of stuck. Tyler and I are no more boyfriend and girlfriend than Daisy and Cody are.”

“It’s true.” Tyler chimes in. “You see, Lindsey and practically grew up together. Literally right next door, we’ve been friends, no essentially siblings since we were babies. The whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing started in middle school and it just stuck, but we don’t have romantic feelings for each other, at all.”

Stacy stayed silent through the whole explanation, knowing how some people would call their best friends that, but it was very rare for someone to use the titles as a friendship kind of way. She only turned away from the two before she spoke. “Still think you could do better than me. I can't do anything on my own in this world.” She said, still having the feeling she wasn't enough for her even after finding out Lindsey was technically single all this time.

“Stacy, you really think there’s a man or woman in Equestria that could, well, you know. No, a normal relationship is quite out the window for me and when it comes down to it. Stacy, besides Tyler, Cody, and Daisy, you’re the only person I can truly be myself around, and you already know how I feel about the other three. So, guess what Stacy, I can’t do better, and I don’t care if I could anyway. I love you!” Lindsey says, with conviction.

“And when did you start loving me, when we swapped sizes, or when I was close to killing myself cause I thought things would never go my way?” She said in a bit of a harsh tone, still not believing that she loved her for who she is…not really having much to love.

“Stacy, I cared for you a lot longer than you think. The spa, those sexual jokes. I know it may not have seemed like it, but I did have feelings for you, even back then. Now, it may just have been like a best friend at first, but you are someone I can confide in, that I can trust. Why do you think I took it so bad when you had compared me to a cockroach?” Lindsey explains. “But, if your feelings for me have come and gone, then at least accept Tyler’s feelings for you. When he first saw you, it was love at first sight. Or we could get really kinky if you want.” She says, licking her lips pervertedly, looking at the two of them together.

Lindsey's lip licking seemed to trigger something as a pink blush was on her cheeks, but she honestly couldn't believe that not only Lindsey, but this Tyler person likes her as well, even if they haven't formally met. She honestly didn't know what to say, the confusion, the inner joy, and the irrational fear of messing things up being all in her head, the thought of two people loving her seeming to magically make those dark voices fade from her mind. “I…I don't know what to say.” She admitted.

“Well, I know one thing you might want to do.” Lindsey says with a giggle, putting Tyler down and pulling some things out of her pockets. Sitting Stacy up, she placed the objects on Stacy’s lap, the objects being Stacy’s clothes.

Once she saw the clothes, she remembered that she was still naked, blushed red in embarrassment as she was quick to try and put the clothes on, having a bit of trouble with her panties and pants, but sooner or later she got them both on.

Lindsey lays down on the bed, placing both Tyler and Stacy in the hammock on her neck. “I think that we should just take a moment and nap after all this don’t you?”

Stacy only nodded at her suggestion, her eyes feeling heavy ever since she was saved from her… suicide attempt. She only yawned as she curled close to herself as best as she could, a bit upset that she couldn't be big for at least a day, but knowing full well that it was the only way to really stop her. She still had a lot to think about, moreover on if she would have to pick one or the other, both, or neither if her feelings for Lindsey were gone and if she would even think of being with Tyler without really knowing him.

Lindsey feels the two tinies laying on her neck, and thinks back over the day. She'd thought she'd got closer to her friend, only to find out that her friend had been wanting a more, intimate, relationship. She'd almost lost her when Tyler came back into her life, just because she'd thought Lindsey didn't care about her. She did, but she wants it to remain platonic, like long lost sisters or something. If it helped keep Stacy alive though, she would play along she supposed. However she comes up with a plan, Tyler does like Stacy and he was a bit of a romantic, perhaps with a bit of help she could get Stacy and him together. It was settled, after all, Lindsey is just to big for a tiny to have a relationship with, she'd decided. She hoped to herself that perhaps there would be a person her size to get with, but if not she could settle for a pony she supposed.

Such thoughts could wait till later, even though the day wasn't even close to over, the group was tired after recent events. Soon the three people fell asleep dreaming of the possibilities of the future.

PreviousChapters Next