• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,223 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,223

PreviousChapters Next
Nightmare Night Frights: Blood Harvest.

Author's Note:

Welcome to the first chapter of this TFT special. Throughout October, there will be some spoopy chapters, all centered around Nightmare Night. There may be a few normal chapters around, and those won't have the Nightmare Night Fright up front. Hope you enjoy.

This chapter was created by ShrunkenBro and myself. Gif is also made by ShrunkenBro.

Nightmare Night had graced itself upon Ponyville. Spooky decorations hung from nearly all the houses and signs. Creatures, young and old, dressed up for the holiday, going around and asking for candy, or participating in huge gatherings. Of course, not all were so innocent, especially around Sweet Apple Acres.

Big Macintosh was putting on his costume for his family's corn field maze of terror. His costume was rather cheap looking, but he looked terrifying, to say the least. With a long sleeve, plaid shirt, some overalls, a fake machete, and a hockey mask, he was dressed up similarly to Jason Vorheese. While he didn't exactly wanted to, he watched a good chunk of the Friday the 13th movies with Sugar Belle, giving both a good scare, and a look on what terrified Tinies before they landed in Equestria.

“EEK!!!” Claire screamed. Big Mac turned to see Claire by the doorway, dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz movie. “Papa! You scared me.” Big Mac only chuckled.

“Eeyup!” He took the mask off, showing his regular face.

“Hehehe, I bet everybody's gonna be terrified when they see you! I just hope it's not too terrifying.” Big Mac nodded. He turned to the window that looked outside. His calm demeanour turned sour.

“What's wrong?”

“Them again.”

Claire ran and climbed her papa, though he picked her up and set her nearby. They looked outside to see what looked like some smoke coming from the outer section of the farm. “A fire?”

“Nope. Teenagers.”

“Oh. What do they do?”

“Make me clean in the morning.”

“Ah. They have a party and make a mess, and you have to clean it up in the morning?”

“Eeyup.”

“Well that's not nice! Somebody has got to-!” She paused. Claire then got a very mischievous grin. “Ooh! I have an idea!”

“Huh?”

“Did you eat anything?”

“Nope.”

“Perfect! This is gonna get messy, but papa, get as much ketchup and celery as you can get! You're gonna give them a nightmare night they'll never forget.”


A small bonfire was lit in the outskirts of Sweet Apple Acres. All around it was a group of teenagers, six to be exact. One of the guys, a jock, threw some twigs (or logs to them) to keep their bonfire lit, one of the two girls applied some makeup, as the other kissed her boyfriend, a more preppy looking fellow who seemed to come from a rich family. Standing by himself was the nerdy one with a broken pair of glasses holding them together was a rubber band in the middle. Walking in was the more tough looking bad boy, who drank a bottle of beer before throwing asaid bottle to the floor.

“So… are we gonna do anything?” The nerdy one asked.

“We are doing something,” The jock answered “We're camping.”

“Yeah, as much as I hate agreeing with the nerd, this has gotta be the most boring camping trip I’ve ever been too.” The tough guy ruffled his leather jacket. He pulled out a cigarette and lighter lighting the butt and putting the cigarette into his mouth.

“Well we're having fun.” The preppy girl giggled randomly.

“Like, of course you'd say that.” The other girl replied in a valley voice. “You're, like, the only one here with a boyfriend and not, like, away from your boyfriend.”

“Did anyone bring some of that stuff, I’m too damn bored to just sit here and watch twigs get burned.” The tough guy growled.

“I,... I,.. Thought we we’re gonna smoke that when Ottus showed up…” The nerd mumbled sniffing loudly. “Umm… Does anyone know when he’s gonna get here?”

“He said he’d be here later.Though it has been a while…” The jock itch the back of his head.

“You know he's always late.” The preppy guy replied.

As the teens began to talk among themselves a loud snap made them jump, the nerd shrieked loudly. Everyone looked at him in disbelief. Silence fell upon them; the wind howled, making the fire twinkle sparkles from the tips of the flames. Cracking of the fire was the only sound they heard they all stayed still listening for anything. Was it a pony? A squirrel? The teens stayed perfectly still, the quiet sound of the night caressed there ears after what seemed like an eternity the teens started to breath easy they relaxed and even gave a slight chuckle.

“Guess it was just a squirrel.” The preppy guy chuckled.

“Like I hope it was a chipmunk, there like, so cute.” The valley girl gave a obnoxious laugh.


“So… Um are we gonna smoke it? Cause I can really use something to get this edge off.” Before he could take a light, a loud shriek was heard coming from the nerd as he was being dragged off into the bushes by a black gloved hand.

“NO!!! DON'T KILL ME!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!”

The teens screamed as they watched the nerd being picked up by a figure in a white mask with fuzzy brown hair. At the top, he pulled out a large knife as the nerd thrashed, trying to escape. The figure raised the knife into the air, holding the nerd’s chest out in the position and than with a violent thrust the knife sunk into itself and only the handle could be seen as it nudged the nerd’s chest.

“GOTCHA!” A cracking voice laughed muffled by the mask he was wearing, the nerd rolled out of his grip as the figure began to laugh aloud the knife in his hand went back into a point, making a slinky sound.

“What the hell is wrong with you!?!” The nerd shriveled back to the group. “I could have had a heart attack or…. An accident.”

“Then it would have been funnier!” The muffled voice roared. The figure took off the mask, still laughing hard. He wheezed and choked, revealing it to be there other friend Ottus.

“Really Ottus! You waited all those hours just to prank us?” The jock growled at him.

“Ah come on! Its October and this place world’s Halloween is showing up soon, and hey look.” Ottus slipped the mask back onto his face. “I’m Michael Myers. But you know like one of the fakes one like from movies, you know how there’s that fake one that go-”

Suddenly, in a red blurry flash, Ottus was gone, no longer standing where he was. The teens stared up in horror as a gigantic, enormous figure stood, towering over all of them, casting a shadow over them, blocking their view of the moonlight. All they could see was the bright, glowing green eyes and with what light showing them bits of the giant. They could see Ottus’s legs wiggling in what looked like the jaws of the giant figure. Though faintly, they could hear loud muffling screams, real screams. Screams of real fear the teens looked on as the figure looked down at them and glarred its angry eyes at them, Ottus’s screams continued as the figures head loomed closer to them all and then the head whipped back, throwing Ottus in the air as his screams echoed and became muffled again along with a loud snap of the figure’s jaws. What followed next nearly made them sick: the sounds of bones cracking cracking were heard, with blood drooling out of the figure’s lips! It was eating Ottus, no, chewing him into a bloody mess! It is was dead!

The teens stared up in horror at the figure as he swallowed what was left of Ottus as it stomped forward the flames, showing off the gigantic figure. It was Earth stallion in a blue battered overalls a scrunchy brown ripped shirt and on the stallion’s face was a hockey mask,nicked and chipped. His mane a faded orange and yellow but looked messy and greasy, with twigs and leaves sticking out.

“RUN!” The nerd screamed running away leaving the others, the teens all began to scatter running in different directions. The preppy duo ran ahead, and the figure steadily walked to them, patting his belly, still very much hungry.

“Come on! Faster! Faster!” The preppy guy shouted, sweating hard. His partner teared up, hyperventilating.

“H-he killed Ottus!” She cried. “He just chewed him! O-Ottus died! We just watched! We-!”

“We'll be dead if we don't get out of here! Where did we enter?”

“I… I don't know.”

“You don't know!? What do you mean you don't know!? You brought us here!”

“Shut up! Ottus died, and you care for is yourself!”

“I'm trying to get us out of here! And we can't hide here forever!”

“I-I think we can. We can his under the roots! Yeah! Wait until morning! Then we can-”

“I'd rather die than ruin this sweater! And that's the stupidest idea ever!” His partner went silent as the hockey wearing stallion looked over behind him. He lifted his mask a bit, licking his lips, spreading blood amongst his lips. “You think we can hide all night, avoid him, and make it out in the morning!? What if he sees us before he goes to sleep!?” The stallion lowered it's head over him. She began to take a few steps back. “Hey! Look at me! What are you even seeing!?” He turned and looked up, only to see a bloody maw above him, drooling. “... Oh sh-”

CHOMP!!!

The stallion’s teeth gripped just over the preppy guy's waist. He began to violently shake his head, as if it was attempting to break his next victim's legs. The preppy girl screamed loudly and ran away, not only avoiding to see her boyfriend murdered, but also not become the stallion’s next victim.

The screaming of her friend was heard in the valley girl's ears. She hid in the tall grass, pulling out her cellphone. It was nearly dead, but she had to make one last call to her parents… if their phone is on, that is. A quick select of the contacts, and a call instantly. The floor shook in a steady rhythm, alerting her that the killer stallion was nearby. Some dial up was heard, but she covered her mouth, seeing the masked Hockey stallion walking past her, with the moonlight showing his silhouette.

“Come on… please…” She whimpered quietly. No call. She hung up her phone and silently whimpered. Bit after a few seconds, her phone rang… at high volume! The stallion turned to her and charged.

“NOO!!!” She screamed as the bloody maw lunged her.

The faint sound of screaming made the jock hyper aware. He began to Sprint away, making a lot of noise, the snapping of twigs gave the giant attention to where his next meal was. With a few sniffs at the air, catching the scent of what smelled like sweat and men’s cologne, the stallion followed, his stomach sloshing with his meals with each step.

It wasn't long until the jock came crashing into his friend, the rebel of their group. They both fell onto the floor, slowly getting up and seeing who they bumped into.

“Dude! What are you doing!?” The jock asked.

“I'm making a stand!” His friend replied, pulling out a knife. “We ran as soon as he ate Ottus, and he's been eating everyone!”

“You think you can actually beat him?”

“No, but I'm gonna make him regret eating us.” The two tensed up as the loud, thunderous stomps of the gigantic stallion rumbled around them. They could see him moving thru the bushes over head just missing them, the giant walked into another direction, following the sound of a certain ringtone.

The valley girl kept pressing her phone’s buttons trying to silence the call, but with her hyperventilating,all she did was sob loudly and a miss the buttons on her screen. Makeup ran down her face as she continued to panic not seeing a long stick in the ground that she ran into, knocking herself down, it was like running into a tree. The stick belonged to a scarecrow set up in the field. Both the jock and rebel watched as the stallion approached her unconscious body. Without even hesitating, he picked her up and lowered her into his mouth, simply swallowing her.

The jock and rebel watched the stallion wonder off out of sight with only the sound of his thundering stomps fading. They felt tense, like he could pop up at any moment.

“Holy crap.” The jock stammered. “He just… he…”

“We can get her out!” The rebel yelled, pulling out his knife. “Hey! Come and get me, you fatass!!!”

The stomps of the giant paused his head turned in there direction half of the moon’s light shined on his hockey mask, in the faded shadow of his face his emerald eye glowed with intencidey, the loud stomps shook the ground as he started rushing towards were the rebel called him out.

“You idiot! He’s coming right for us!” The jock yelled shaking with fear as the titan approached them.

“I can take him! I take him!” The rebel roared holding his knife in his grip, charging at the giant. “Come on! I'm gonna gut ya! You think you're so big and tough! Just wait until I-!” The stallion jumped into the air and landed on him, causing the ground to shake. The jock covered his eyes, as a sudden cloud of dust came, right before falling from the earthquake. When he opened his eyes, he froze in fear as the stallion’s face loomed over him, just inches away.

The jock didn’t have enough time to scream he only had a chance to backup just an inch before the stallion shifted the mask up, revealing his open, bloody mouth, and with a quick nab, the stallion held the jock inside his mouth. His legs were the only thing sticking out was, thrashing around, but were quickly slurped up. Inside the stallion’s mouth, the jock slipped around getting socked in the masked stallion’s saliva and the red goop. The tongue lifted up, pinning him to the roof of his mouth and with the help of gravity he slipped down into the throat of the beast. He tried to clinged to the giant spongy hills, but only slipped not having a single chance to escape as he slipped inside the fleshy tunnel.

Outside, the rebel could only hear his friend be swallowed. He heard the giant give a loud swallow, only imagining a small moving lump in his husky neck, traveling down slowly until it vanished behind the rib cage. Inside the jock’s faint screams were heard past the gurgling stomach. Everything was warm, then it suddenly got cool, as the stallion got up, still sitting upright. He failed to grab his knife as the stallion picked him up with his hoof, and opened his maw, licking his lips, showing where he's going. His victim squirmed, but was dropped… however, instead of falling into his throat, he grabbed onto his teeth, using his hands and feet to keep.his mouth open. Even with a shake to his head, the rebel didn't lose his grip.

“Go on!” His snack yelled “Try all you want! I can do this forever!”

A blast of hot air blew passed the rebel as he held the jaws open, the sounds of a aggravated growl came from the stallion. He should've paid attention as the stallion’s tongue snaked its way behind him and tripped him. His teeth clacked loudly, as the rebel was now in his mouth. The rebel couldn't tell what was going on, until he felt his feet dangle over an opening. Everything went bright as the rebel saw the stallion’s blood soaked teeth frame the outside world. All he could do was panic as, with a push of the stallion’s tongue, he was swallowed, pushed down deeper into the abyss that was the stallion’s throat, and his final destination. But with a second gulp, he was brought down into the stallion’s throat, making his one way trip down into his stomach.

The preppy girl hid near the roots of one of the various trees, and backed up. Unaware, her nerdy friend was nearby, also hiding. With a scoot, both accidentally touched hands with each other, causing both to scream.

The screams alarmed the red giant to a tree his ear twitched and sniffed at the air he got there scents and slowly stomped his way over towards the trees where his next victims were waiting unaware of his closing presents.

“Were you trying to touch me!” She shouted

“N-no I wasn't!” He replied. “Where's everyone? Did you see them?”

“I don’t know! I think that creepo got them all.” She continued to shout and breathed loudly holding her hands to her head passing back and forth. “This is bad! This so bad!”

“H,.. Hey just try to calm down ok….” The nerd stuttered. “W-we can get through this… I-If we just head in one direction, then we can-”

“BRAAAAP!!!” A loud, rancid belch shook the place, causing both to cover their ears. They turned to see the stallion in the clear, patting his belly, most likely borderline full. He spotted both and walked to them.

“... I'm not gonna make it.” She spoke

“What!?” Her friend replied in shock. “Of course you're gonna make it! You’re-!”

“You're gonna make it!” She pushed him away.

“No! We can do this! We-!”

“Shut up and get out of here! I don't want you to die a virgin!”

“But I'm not a virgin!” She ignored and stood still as the stallion towered over her, standing right between his hooves. All she did was close her eyes. The stallion lowered it's head and took a bit, only her feet sticking out, right before he tilted his head and swallowed her. He let out a loud burp, prompting the nerd to turn and run.

The nerd struggled to get up as the stallion looked down at him. He began to run as much as his skinny legs could let him, with the stallion only taking a few steps, catching up to the panicking nerd, who kept running. His speed was nothing to the giant’s mighty legs. All the nerd could do was shriek like a little girl would, as well as trying to keep his glasses from falling off his face.

The nerd didn’t see the a branch and tripped over it, getting it caught between his feet and stumbled to the ground with a thud. The stallion just watched, putting a hoof up to his head and giving a pitiful expression under his hockey mask. He just lowered his head towards the shivering nerd and opened his maw, pointing his hoof at his mouth.

“Wah… N-no way!” The nerd screamed trying to get up and run, but couldn’t when the twig ripped into his tan pants, holding him in place. The stallion sighed, ripping the twig off easily, accidentally giving his meal a massive wedgie.

“Ahhhh! No! Please, have mercy!” The nerd shrieked. The stallion sniffed him, and gave him a slobbering lick across his face. He only shrugged, holding the nerd over his maw, and shook him.. “Waaaah! Waaaah! Please don’t eat me!”

The nerd waved up and down rapidly but the wedgie kept him from falling into his destination the nerd screamed as the twig snapped sending him flying upwards, the nerd looked down seeing his tan pants ripped and his pens spilling out of his pockets. The nerd looked down seeing the stallion’s wide open maw getting closer and closer. He wailed, landing perfectly on the spongy, slimy tip of the stallion’s tongue. The stallion’s jaws snapped shut ceiling the nerd inside his mouth

The nerd clinged to the large, square teeth, trying to part them, but was quickly picked up by the tip of the slobbery tongue. He tried to climb his way up, but the slimy member moved him around tossing him up and letting him flop into the middle. The nerd slipped in place, the slimy mouth that was webbed with clear saliva with a red-pink tint to it. All he could do was squirm as the tongue lifted up again, causing him to slide down the gigantic member. A quick glance and he saw the cavernous throat waiting for him.

“Oh… Think! How did that mouse stop from getting eaten by that cat…” The nerd thought aloud. His captor’s tongue jiggled, making the skinny human bounce towards the throat. He saw his only hope being the stallion’s swaying uvula. With a leap, he reached out, grabbing a hold of the uvula and clinging to the fleshy orb. “Oh right this how… Though scientifically other animals don’t have…” A blast of humid wind shot up as he ward, and felt, the stallion cough hard.


Big Mac did it. He ate all those pesky teens. The nasty taste that was a mix of ketchup, strawberries, and celery was gone by after eating those 7 kids. His last one, the nerd, was rather disappointing in the taste department, but he couldn't argue. Claire's head popped right out of his mane.

“Man! That was spooky!” She complimented. “You sure are a natural at this!” Before Big Mac could answer, he felt something off. He felt something hold his uvula, causing him to cough hard. In fact, he actually felt like he was choking a bit. A series of hard coughs came from him, with the stallion punching his own chest to get whatever to release his uvula. With one loud hack, the nerd fell right out, rolling a bit, covered in a mix of saliva and snot.

“Ugh ... That was too close…” The nerd coughed

Big Mac coughed hard his eyes turning red and watery and a bad feeling in his gut was not agreeing with him.

“Uh oh! Someone! Get him a bucket!” A random voice yelled. Out of the forest, nearly swarming them, was a camera crew, recording everything, dragging a large bucket to Big Macintosh.

“What the-!? What's going on!?” Claire yelled


“Who are you, and what are you doing on my family's farm!?” Big Mac roared and then stopped. His cheeks swelled up and dove his head into the bucket and with a loud squish and splat, the Apple stallion let loose a vomit, releasing all the teens inside his stomach, splashing into the bucket, all covered in stomach slime, saliva and half eaten vegetables.

“Guys…. Your ALIVE!” The nerd yelled out running up to the bucket. The teens surface out of the slimy liquids.

“I swear I will never act like a jerk ever again!” The rebel screamed out, his voice cracking as he whaled.

“.... What… What’s goin on?...” Big Mac let out a sickly burp.


An hour had passed from the incident. All the teenagers, after a massive cleaning, were taken away and back to their homes. In the Apple Family house, Big Macintosh and Claire sat on a table, with two other men sitting nearby. Both were fairly large, but still fit, wearing glasses, and looked rather casual.

“Alright, Mr… Big Macintosh,” The left one with a lighter skins tone spoke. “Is it alright if we can call you Big Mac?”

“Yup.” Big Mac simply answered, still a bit confused on what's happening.

“Alright, Big Mac,” The other one with a slightly dark skin tone spoke. “I'm Kane, and this is my friend, and co-director, Cody. I just want to apologize for this huge misunderstanding.”

“Misunderstanding?” Claire asked.

“Ah, yes,” Cody began. “See, we didn't know we were trespassing on Sweet Apple Acres. My friend and I, along with some others, work together to film a sort of horror-prank show, in the Spirit of Scare Tactics, and, if the rumors are true, television will be coming back pretty soon.”

“We had everything set up,” Kane continued. “and… well… I'm pretty you know the rest. We were just as surprised to see you start this horror show as you were seeing us. The use of Celery, strawberries, and ketchup really made us thought you were ACTUALLY chewing that one guy into bloody bits.”

“Yeah we already had an actor ready to come out and we'll… ‘Kill’ that other guy and give those teenagers a good scare, but when you popped up we just kept rolling.” Cody shrugged.

“So ya’ll scammed them teenagers?” Big Mac asked.

“Well their friend, what’s his name, convinced them to come here…” Kane was about to continue but paused seeing how angry the red stallion looked. Big Macintosh lowered his head towards the two directors. They could see his scowl in much better detail as his face honed in on them both.

“N..Now, please… Umm B-Big Mac we didn’t mean to…” Cody shivered as two jets of steam shot from Big Mac’s nostrils.

“Whoa Papa wait!” Claire quickly got between Big Mac and the directors. “Please Papa it was simple mistake, I’m sure they didn’t know.”

“Well… We still did trespass… I suppose we can make it up to you.” Kane suggested and gave a nervous chuckle. “I mean… I think we can work together.”

“Hmm?” Big Mac tilted his head in curiosity.

“It'll help your family a lot,” Cody added. “And hey, you won't have to worry about puking like that again.”

“... What y'all have in mind?”

Both men smiled and nodded.


[An abandoned campsite. Around a campfire, a small group of teens are around, each a cliche from other horror movies.]

Narrator: Something new has arrived to the Sweet Apple Acres Corn Maze...

Camper boy 1: They say he's still alive in this camp, ready to attack anyone trespassing.

Narrator: This Nightmare Night, you, and others, can experience terror up close and personal...

Camper girl 1: Don't believe those stories, it's a bunch of crap.

Narrator: For it lurks in the shadows, craving only one thing…

Camper boy 2: [Jumps as he hears something] What the-!? Did you guys hear that!? [A huge shadow overlooks them, with a good reaching to camper boy 3]

Narrator: YOUR BLOOD!!!

Camper girl 3: [Turns to see the shadowy figure and screams]

[Camera shows a close up of Camper boy 3, screaming before pushed by the tongue to the figure’s teeth. Figure closes his mouth and chews with loud crunches.]

Narrator: Macin VORE-Heese!!!

[A series of deaths plays as Macin VORE-Heese grabs people and eats them as the narration continues.]

Narrator: Can you escape the your fate that is his hunting grounds? Will you be able to avoid him? Are you able to hide from his gaze? Or will you just be one of his hundred victims? Only in the Sweet Apple Acres Haunted Corn Maze, can you find out! Limit is 7 guests per round. Rounds last 15 minutes maximum. Sweet Apple Acres is not responsible for any injury attendees receive while participating. You must be 12 years or older to participate.

[Final shot is a POV the last Victim. He sees Macin in the distance, then turns the opposite way and makes a mad dash to a tunnel. Loud stomps are heard, but he's suddenly picked up by Macin. Victim hyperventilates as Macin licks his lips and opens his maw, lowering the victim in. Victim screams, but is swallowed loudly. Heavy breathing is made as everything is dark, both by victim and Macin, with faint screaming heard, as well as Macin’s hearbeat. Wails of pain is heard, as victim lands in Macin’s stomach, where skeletons of past victims lay, and people inside claw at his stomach walls, being digested. A note is made, saying it's a dramatization]

Narrator: Macin VORE-Heese!!! Only on Nightmare Night!!!


The Apple Family sat and stared at the movie screen, along with local ponies and tinies. Kane and Cody sat by Big Macintosh, both on his left side, as they saw the shocked expressions of everypony.

“Why didn’t you let me see it Papa?” Claire asked as she was held in Big Mac’s mouth he opened his mouth letting Claire climb out and onto his muzzle.

“That’s somethin big brother.” Applejack said staring over to Big Mac with an uneasy expression.

“E-Eeyup…” Big Mac nervously gulped. However, they heard some cheering in the audience.

“Oh yeah! I'm totally going to beat that Jason wannabe!”

“He can't catch me even if he tried!”

“I bet he'll go easy on us all.”

Big Mac turned to the two directors.

“Seems you'll be getting a lot of participants.” Kane replied. “I bet Claire can be your score keeper.”


“Can I Papa? Can I?” Claire asked excitedly. Big Mac looked a bit uneasy, but sighed, putting on a smile.

“Eeyup.” Kane and Cody High-Fived each other.

PreviousChapters Next