• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,244 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,244

PreviousChapters Next
4 (Human) Brothers and 4 (Pony) Sisters

Somewhere, at a rock farm, there were five humans, all using the local rocks as a way to hide from the local ponies that lived in said rock farm. Only one of the five was an average woman in her early 20's, named Alice, and the rest were four brothers: Aaron, the oldest, leader, and had an anger problem in his late 20's; Xavior, the silent brother that was usually blunt and never showed himself off, in his medium 20's; Jerry, the most hyper and optimistic of the group, never believing anything was truly bad, in his early 20's; and Steve, the youngest & shyest of the bunch who, unlike his brothers, never was eaten once by the ponies, about to turn 20. The humans lived just a few miles (at least, to them) away from the actual rock farm itself, and though they could get some berries that grew around them, but they weren't huge and didn't taste very well. They decided to keep an eye out on the rock farm, planning when they'll enter the house, take as much food as they could carry, and bring it home. Lucky for them, two of the ponies, presumably, the owners & parents, left with a wagon filled with rocks, leaving them with an even greater chance to steal the food needed & avoid being swallowed by the ponies. While this was planned by the brothers, Alice joined as a means to both help and to let Steve that, ever since they were kids, and landed in Equestria, she loved him. They approached to the side of the wall, right below the window sill.

"Okay, guys." Aaron spoke "We should be glad that there are only two of those damn ponies here, but be careful! Last thing I want to do is end up spending the entire night in another stomach!"

"Aw, but it's fun when you get use to it!" Jerry replied

"It's a living cell." Xavior replied, not sounding angry nor with any sort of emotion.

"I don't care!" Aaron snapped. "Steve, you got the rope?"

"Mhmm." Steve replied, handing his brother the rope. Aaron tied the rope around a hook & tossed it up. The hook caught itself on the window sill and held tight. All of the humans climbed up the rope, and stood near the edge of the window, looking inside to see two of the ponies inside: an angry looking mare (Limestone) and a shy looking mare (Marble), both around the same age, both sitting in the living room, playing tic-tac-toe. Across the floor was a table littered with sweets and fruit, undoubtedly, delicious looking.

"Okay, the coast is clear. How are we going to get over there?" Xavior pushed a ruler near them, the tip of it landing on the edge of the table.

"That should do." He said.

"Good. Alice, you stay here and keep an eye out in case those ponies come back. Steve, keep an eye out for those ponies inside. The rest of you, don't be lazy and help me move these!" Everyone nodded and went to do their job.

Both Marble and Limstone had played a good 7 games of tic-tac-toe, all ending with a tie.

"Ugh! When are they coming back!?" Limestone groaned. Marble shrugged

"Mhmm."

"I swear, I think I should just patrol outside again and find those tinies! It's been a while since I've gotten a good hunt.

"Mhm." A knock was heard on their door.

"Finally!" She walked to the door and opened it, only to not see their mom & dad, but their sisters: a pink pony with a poofy mane, and a more stoic pony wearing a plain, blue dress. "Pinkie? Maud?" Pinkie braced Marble in a tight hug.

"It's been such a long time!" Pinkie expressed herself

"Mom and Dad are spending some time at the Apple family's home." Maud added "They wanted us to help you do your chores." Limestone pushed Pinkie away, but the pink pony proved herself to be difficult in letting go.

"Ugh! Fine!" she yelled "Marble! Get the kitchen ready!"

"Mhm." Marble replied, walking to the kitchen.

Steve jumped at the sight of Marble entering the kitchen; He tried to yell for them, but he didn't want to risk their cover. He turned, only to see the giant eyes of the mare looking down at him. His brothers stopped and stared at the giant pony for a while.

"Oh shit!" Aaron yelled "RUN!!!" Marble cowered at the human's profanity, ducking under the table with a whimper. The rest of the pies turned, seeing the four humans running away on their make shift bridge.

"Oh no you don't!" Limestone growled, running to the kitchen. Pinkie and Maud followed, Pinkie picking up and comforting Marble while Maud closed the window they came in. The four men ran back to the table as Limestone grabbed the ruler/bridge in her mouth and tossed it aside. Alice only watched in horror, seeing the men trapped inside and surrounded by the four mares.

"Oh boy!" Pinkie cheered, hopping "Tinies! Four of them, four of us! Are we gonna eat them!?"

"We are, Pinkie," Limestone replied with a devious smile "they need to learn a valuable lesson on what happens when they steal from us!"

"It's only fair if we get to choose one." Maud spoke to her sisters. "I haven't had humans for a while."

"I love eating humans!" Pinkie announced "The way they tickle our tummies inside! It makes me feel so good! What about you, Marble? Had one yet?"

"...M-mm." Marble replied, shaking her head. Pinkie gasped

"What!? You haven't had one yet!? Here, we'll change that! Let's see... ah! You'll do!" She reached out to Steve, who began to take a few steps back. Aaron stood in front of his brother.

"Hey! There's no chance in hell that you're gonna eat my little brother!" He yelled

"Hey!" Limestone yelled "Nopony yells at my little sister like that!" She reached over and grabbed Aaron by his legs. He dangled in the air, trying to free himself. "I think I'll have you now, tiny!"

"Oh hell no! I ain't gonna land in another horse's stomach!" Limestone bit down into Aaron, only his feet sticking out as she tried to chew him. Aaron, meanwhile, fought against and wrestled Limestone's tongue. Grabbing onto her tongue, he punched it a couple of times with various hooks & jabs, much to Limestone's annoyance. She slurped him up, and though nopony should do it, she tried to chew Aaron on purpose. Aaron landed on Limestone's bottom teeth, and saw the top ones coming down on him. He held the teeth up from him, got up in a squating position, and began to raise the top half up, opening Limestone's mouth in the process. She growled at him, using her tongue to trip him over and land as her top teeth landed on his chest, bruising him. She smiled and tiled her head back, ready to swallow him. Aaron quickly woke up, seeing that he was going face-first into her stomach, but quickly grabbed her uvula. Limestone felt the small human dangle on her uvula, and began to cough hard while turning her head up, trying to swallow him again. Aaron did not budge at all, determined to stay above her throat & stomach as much as possible. Having no choice, Limestone grabbed a cup of water and drank it. Aaron was washed away by the water, letting go of the uvula, and went down into her stomach! He tried holding his place in her throat, but Limestone kept swallowing, and the muscles made him go down despite himself trying to climb upwards. He was too late, as he felt his feet enter a larger chamber, followed by his legs, chest, followed by himself falling into Limestone's stomach. It was, as he expected: a room sized place with muscles moving around him, some liquid that was a mix of stomach acids & water, and some food, slowly turning into soup for her body, with the sound of her heart beating, herself breathing, and the stomach gurgling all around him in this sauna- feeling place. He let out a yell of rage and ran to the stomach's wall, punching it and kicking it as hard as he can. The place shook with a loud gurgle.

"~BURP!!!~" Limestone belched. She looked down at her belly, watching it bump out a bit as Aaron fought inside. "Yeah, try all you want, but you're not getting out until I say so!"

"He does have an anger problem." Xavior commented.

"Just like my sister." Maud added, turning to the human on the table. They both stared at each other for a few moments.

"Care to get this over with?"

"Sure. You're not scared?"

"No. This isn't my first time."

"Fair enough." Maud leaned her head down, opened her mouth, and took Xavior in her mouth, only his feet sticking out. Unlike Aaron, Xavior didn't do anything to escape, but accepted what was happening to him. Maud leaned her head back and swallowed him easily. He went down, not caring much, but knew that he would be fine inside the pony's stomachs. When he entered Maud's stomach, he landed a bit roughly, as all around him, rocks are around, each varying in size, but all being slowly digested. He sat on the tallest rock inside Maud's stomach and waited.

"...He doesn't taste like rocks. Your turn, Pinkie and Marble."

"Okie Dokie Loki!" Pinkie replied, turning to the last two. "Now, which one of you looks the tastiest?"

"Ooh! Me! Me-me-me!!!" Jerry spoke.

"Hm... ah! How about you, jumpy one!?"

"Yes! See you soon, Steve!" He stopped as he saw Steve, cowering at the sight of Marble Pie, realizing what was going to happen him. Pinkie saw how nervous Marble was, new to the predator thing with the tinies.

"Ah, it's okay," both Jerry and Pinkie spoke in unison to their sibling "(You'll/They'll) be fine (their/our) stomach. Think of it as... (a new room/ a jawbreaker), only alive & moving. Watch!" Pinkie lifted Jerry up from the table, held the human up, and opened her mouth, letting her tongue dangle out while letting out an 'ahh!'. Jerry smiled he was held over the Pink mare's mouth, and cheered as he fell, turning himself into a ball.

"CANNONBALL!!!" He yelled as he fell into Pinkie's maw. She swallowed him immediately and he feel into her stomach, entering it, but bounced around immediately, making Pinkie giggle, followed by a belch.

"Ah... that hit the spot." Pinkie spoke, patting her belly, still feeling Jerry inside bounce. "You're turn, Marble!" Marble looked around, seeing her sister staring at her, then turned to Steve, who looked as frightened as her. She swallowed, but she leaned her head down and gave Steve a lick from his chest to his face. Upon her lick, a blast of taste exploded in her mouth, making her drool a bit and wanted more. Steve flinched as Marble tasted him, but found it to be somewhat relaxing, ticklish even. Marble gently knocked Steve down and licked him all over, getting every taste of him. Steve laughed loud as Marble tasted him, not minding the saliva drenching his clothes, or even on him for that matter. She quickly grabbed his feet with her teeth and slurped him into her mouth. Steve gasped at what she was doing and held onto her muzzle, unsure if he was ready to be eaten. Marble stopped and looked at the human grabbing onto her muzzle. They stared at each other for a few moments, looking into each other's eyes. Marble smiled, and Steve, though feeling it, smiled back and let go of her muzzle, feeling safe with her, despite knowing what was going to happen. She slurped him whole and began tasting him again, letting out small moans of pleasure. Steve laughed again as Marble's tongue licked his face, so he grabbed her tongue and hugged it, rubbing his face onto the muscle. Marble gasped, but enjoyed it, finding that this was his weird way of saying 'Thank you, you're so nice.' He released her tongue, looking around to see the teeth that, though was dangerous, actually made him feel safe, and crawled his way to the back, facing her throat's entrance. Marble leaned her head back and swallowed. Steve laughed again as he felt Marble's throat muscles around him, feeling that it was more of a tight massage than a throat taking him down. He fell and landed inside Marble's stomach, looking around the room sized place he was in, seeing the muscles moves around him as he heard Marble's body at work. He stood up and, though lost his footing, walked to the stomach walls, feeling it with his bare hands. Marble felt the human inside and giggled, followed by hugging herself. Steve gasped as he felt the walls surrounding him, but quickly smiled and hugged back the flesh around him.

Outside, Alice stared and shivered in fear as each of the brothers were devoured by the sisters inside.

"Oh, what am I gonna do!?" she asked herself in fear "I-I gotta help them! I gotta rescue them! But... I can't, not like this! Steve, please, be safe for me, I'm going to get you soon and-"

"Eeyup." the sound of another male was heard right behind him. Alice turned around, only to see one of the ponies behind her; a red stallion with an orange mane, wearing a yoke around his neck. She stared at the stallion, who stared at her back. He then opened his mouth and reach down for Alice. She fell onto her back, and though she wanted to, she couldn't move nor scream as the stallion took her feet into his mouth. She dangled upside down, petrified, but the stallion never tasted her with his tongue, nor looked liked she wanted to eat her. He went to the front door and knocked. Soon enough, it was answered by the pink pony.

"Big Mac!" she greeted "You're here! Here to see Marble?"

"Eeyup." Big Mac replied, though muffled as he carried Alice.

"Ooh! Caught a tiny as well! Mind if I at her?" Alice finally regained her control and began to squirm, reaching to her feet and tried to free herself from Big Mac's lips.

"Eenope."

"Aw! Why not? Is it because-? OH!!! Such a charmer of you! She's in the kitchen." Big Mac walked into the kitchen, and Alice began to hyperventilate. The rest of the sisters saw who entered and what they were carrying.

"Ah! Another trespasser!" Limestone spoke, walking to Alice. Alice whimpered and tried to roll into a ball. "Drop her in! I'm still hungry!"

"Eenope." Big Mac replied

"...No!? What do you mean-? Oh! Fine... they may try to escape when I fall asleep." She left the room. Maud got up.

"Don't worry about me." she spoke, leaving. "I prefer rocks." Both Big Mac, with Alice in his mouth, and Marble were left together. Marble gave Alice a quick, followed by her licking her lips.

"Eeyup." The stallion replied.

"Mhm." Marble replied, turning her head up and opening her mouth wide, letting out an 'aah'. Big Mac lowered Alice into Marble's maw, who began to scream!

"WAIT!!!" she screamed "I'M SORRY!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!! PLEASE!!! DON'T EAT-!!!" Her voice was muffled as Marble closed her mouth around her, only her feet still in Big Mac's mouth. The stallion opened her mouth, letting Alice's feet dangle in the air as Marble tasted Alice, some drool escaping her mouth. Alice froze with fear inside, seeing the abyss that was her throat and the teeth around that could easily crush her if Marble wanted to. Alice felt Marble tilt her head up, and she began to fall into Marble's throat. She screamed at the last second, just as Marble swallowed her whole, who hiccuped, but smiled and rubbed her belly. Steve sat in a corner of Marble's stomach, but heard a loud gurgle, followed by hearing something coming down. Coming down face first from Marble's esophagus was Alice, who looked scared stiff-less. She looked around in fear, trembling at the dominating sight of Marble's stomach, but saw Steve sitting in a corner, sitting down calmly. She stood up and walked across the fleshy floor, disgusted at the liquids around her, but quickly realized that the acids weren't hurting her, and that they could breath easily, though it made very little sense. She sat next to Steve, watching as the muscles slowly move with some liquid falling from the 'walls' and 'ceiling'.

"... Your first time here?" Alice asked.

"Mhm." Steve replied.

"... Were you scared?"

"Mhm."

"But... it's now relaxing?"

"Mhm." The two's eyes began to close, as the heat was still presentable, the lack of anything happening, and the sound of Marble's heart, stomach gurgles, and breathing combined made them tired.

"You know... this is weird... but... I can see why... you'd... enjoy this."

"...Mhm." The two wrapped each other in a hug and slept as the stomach walls closed on them. Outside, Big Mac and Marble hugged each other as they lied together in bed, embracing each other's warmth and silence.

Author's Note:

Something I thought of some time ago. Next chapter WON'T include Vore, I Pinkie Promise. :pinkiehappy:

Another one.

PreviousChapters Next