• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,220 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,220

PreviousChapters Next
Experiments gone wrong.

It was another day in the Crystal Empire, and Starlight Glimmer traveled with her small friend, Susan. Unlike everypony else, Starlight was very hectic about the idea of eating these humans, and Susan was no exception. She meet Susan during Hearths Warming Eve time, where she was freezing, and though anypony would swallow her, with the reason being that they'd be warm, Starlight, instead, took her back to the castle with her, placed her next to a chimney, and started a fire, keeping her warm. While Susan was afraid of Starlight, and any giant pony for that matter, she warmed up to Starlight, both literally and figuratively. The only pony Susan feared was Twilight, who, though, admits that she loves to eat humans, is very grateful that she has excellent self control, though not much can be said for the Dragon, Spike.

It was a long ride for the two, especially for Susan, who was stared by nearly Everypony on board, all with a hungry looking eyes on their faces. If Starlight had taken a nap or left her, there's no doubt that Susan would be eaten by somepony on board. They made their way around the Crystal Empire, some ponies stopped and stared at Susan, who did her best to hide in Starlight's mane.

"So, Starlight?" Susan asked "Where are we going?"

"I just want to introduce you to one of my friend, Sunburst."

"... Is... Does he eat humans?"

"No, actually. He's never once had a human, so you're safe around him. And even if he did, I'd still be there to protect you, Susan."

"Thanks, Starlight."

"Hey, I know you're scared, especially when you meet Twilight, but I promise you, nothing bad's gonna happen." The two eventually made it to Sunburst's house. Starlight knocked on the front door. Eventually, it was answered by Sunburst.

"Oh, hello, Starlight!" He greeted, then looked down at Susan. "Is this your human friend, Susan?"

"She is." Her horn glowed, taking Susan from her mane and placed the human on her muzzle. "Susan, this is Sunburst." Susan meekly waved.

"Uh... hi." she squeaked.

"Aw, you're really the shy one, aren't ya?" Sunburst asked while adjusting his glasses. "It must've been a frightening ride for you? Glad to see you both made it here."

"Oh, believe me," Starlight replied "I had to keep a wide eye open for her. She's really frightened by us, especially strangers."

"...At least she practices "Stranger Danger"." This made all three chuckle. "Come on, I've got some tea ready. I've got a thimble for you, Susan, as a way to help you drink."

"Thank you, sir." Susan replied. All three entered Sunburst's home. Susan was quite surprised by all the books around, no doubt filled with different spells and history around Equestria, one that, if she were able to, she'd take with her and share among with her friends back home. Starlight carefully placed her head near the table, allowing Susan to walk off and land onto the table. On a nearby shelf, there was a diagram of what looked liked plain human with different notes around (ranging from size, weight, pH levels, ECT.) and an equally plain pony next to it, also with notes around it. Sunburst brought in a tea set, but also an eye dropper & thimble. He placed the set down and gave everyone their tea, though Susan felt like she had a large drink she got from back home when she was just a kid, with the exception being that it was warm and not cold.

"So, what have you been doing?" Starlight asked

"Me?" Sunbrust replied "Well, other than watching Flurryheart, I've been studying your kind, Susan."

"I see with that diagram." Susan pointed.

"Hm... very perspective of you. But, yes, I've been studying on why we ponies love their taste, as why Humans can survive our stomachs."

"...And what did that lead to?" Starlight asked.

"After careful experiments, with voluntary subjuects of both types, it's really hard to tell how your kind, Susan, is able to survive."

"How, exactly?" Susan asked with some skepticism.

"Well, it seems that your kind can easily burn when in warm climates, and freeze in cooler climates, but gets really weird. Basically, if I were to drop a rock on a human, then the human would be seriously injured. However, if I stomped on a human, then nothing will happen; sure, they'd fall if they were standing, but nothing bad will happen to them, albeit, only our fur around them."

"Huh... any other things?"

"Well, your kind is still easily hurt by heights, extreme temperatures, and each other, but if a pony is having a physical contact with you, not only is everything extremely reduced, but it's nigh impossible for you to be injured, which includes our stomachs. The spell that surrounds your kind may not just be a gift for suitability with us, but, though this is along stretch, it may be possible that our kinds may have existed together a long time ago." Silence came between them all.

"...Come again?" Starlight asked

"I theorize that, before any of us came, probably even before Hearth Warming & the discovery of Equestria, humans may have lived with us Ponies, probably in a more peaceful way than right now."

"What makes you say that?" Susan asked, now truly skeptical.

"Think about it: how else does no one have an explanation on how you all came here? How are you able to survive with us, outside and inside, during situations that would kill your kind? I know it's a long stretch, but we're discovering more ancient temples than we did in the last decade. What's not from saying that there's scriptures indicating that humans and Ponies lived side-by-side?" Blinking and silence came. "...Or, maybe I'm just thinking too hard."

"That may be it." Starlight replied, standing up.

"Where you going?" Susan asked.

"Just have to use the restroom, Susan. Need to... you know... and perhaps get Sunburt's conspiracy out of my head." She walked out. Both Susan and Sunburst sat there, quietly and awkwardly.

"...I can kinda see it." Susan spoke.

"...My theory?" Sunburst asked

"Yeah. It does make sense, though I'm not so sure about the... eating us, thing."

"Oh... that is an element I overlooked. ...Maybe as an act of empowering?"

"...Or perhaps as an act of friendship?"

"Hm... maybe. ...Susan?"

"Yes?"

"Is... Is it alright if I... if I can... taste you?"

"...Taste me?"

"It's just one lick, I promise. I believe that, with all of these tests I'v done, I think that, with many of the greatest wizards, witches, and mages in history, it's to try it out first."

"... Just... a lick?"

"Just a lick."

"Alright... don't try any funny business. I'm trusting you." Sunburst lowered his head and sniffed Susan. He stuck his tongue out and gave Susan a quick lick across her left side. Susan shivered at her left side, and Sunburst smacked his lips.

"Hm... it's not bad... nor is it any good. Maybe it's something that-" He paused and shivered. Susan noticed him shaking.

"Sunburst? Are you alright?" Sunburst stopped shaking and looked down at Susan. His eyes lowered and he licked his lips.

"Susan... want to test our friendship?" Without any question, Susan turned and ran! Sunburst lowered his hooves and blocked her path. His horn glowed and he picked her up.

"Suburst! Stop! It was just one lick! Remember!?"

"I do... but I never promised." He licked her again, making him moan, and Susan winced again. "Susan... when you go in here," He pointed to his belly. "Be sure to massage as much as possible." He opened his maw wide and lowered Susan into it. Susan flailed around.

"Sunburst!!! Stop!!!" She landed on his tongue, and Sunburst closed his mouth. Sunburst tossed Susan around in his mouth, getting as much taste of her in his mouth with some drool coming out of his mouth. Susan, meanwhile, was slabbered around in Sunburst's spit, seeing only darkness, and did her best to avoid Sunburst's clashing teeth, which could've easily injured her. The place stopped, Susan's eyesight adjusted to the near pitch black of Sunburst's maw, but the place rumbled. With a flick of his tongue, Sunburst made Susan go down his throat. Susan, as she slid to Sunburst's open throat, quickly jumped and hanged onto his Uvula, dangling over the dark & growling opening that was the entrance to Sunburst's throat, leading to his stomach. Sunburst felt Susan clinging onto his uvula, and he began to cough. Susan was blinded by the opening & closing of Sunburst's mouth, deafened by his coughing. She covered her ears, slid down, and quickly grabbed onto the Uvula again, her feet dangling now. Sunburst picked up his cup of tea and shot it back into his mouth. Susan was immediately drenched by warm tea, and she began to lost her grip around the dangling flesh. She held on with all her strength, but she was slowly falling into the stallion's throat. It growled again, opening up, and, seeing the light one last time, she fell. Sunburst swallowed Susan, using his hoof to slow down her descent, and followed her as a lump going down his neck. Susan was surrounded by very tight flesh, and, as much as she wanted to, she was too scared to scream. Her feet entered Sunburst's open stomach, and she fell into a pool that was Sunburst's stomach. She splashed into the pool and stood up, trying to scale Sunburst's stomach walls. Sunburst patted his belly.

"Mm... that... was delicious." He spoke to himself. His stomach growled, making Susan freeze in place, only for Sunburst to burp. The stomach noticeably got smaller for Susan, giving her less space to move around in. She sat in a corner, rolled herself into a ball, and wept.

"Oh God," she wept. "H-He ate me! Starlight... help me!" Sunburst blinked and heard Susan in his stomach.

Oh no! I ate Susan!!! I-I ate Starlight's friend!!! He shook, but poked at his belly. "S-Susan? Are you okay?" Susan looked up, only for some saliva to fall on her face. She gagged and coughed.

"W-what do you want!? Gloat about how good I tasted?"

"N-no! I-I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't know what got over me! Oh, I'm so sorry for that! Please forgive me!" He began to tear up. "It really was meant to be a lick! I never wanted to eat you, Susan! I didn't want to do this to you, especially as a friend!" Susan heard Sunburst crying. Feeling some guilt for snapping, she touched the fleshy surface next to her. Sunburst felt her touch his flesh inside.

"H-hey, don't cry. I forgive you. This was just an accident. It's... actually nice in you." He sniffed.

"R-really?"

"Yeah. It's warm in here... feels like a hot tub in here... and you have a nice heartbeat."

"...You mean that?"

"I do." Sunburst began to stop his sniffling. Susan heard his heart beat loudly, followed by his stomach gurgling. "Seems like your belly likes me in here."

"Heh, I think it does." At that moment, Starlight came in.

"Oh, hey Sunbrust," she greeted "Where's Susan? She reading some books or she in your stomach?" She laughed at her own joke, though Sunburst awkwardly chuckled. The awkward chucke had Starlight go back to normal. "Wait... did... did you-?"

"She's fine, if that makes you alright."

PreviousChapters Next