• Published 19th Nov 2015
  • 11,232 Views, 487 Comments

Tales from Tinies. - MrAquino



An anthology of different tales involving small humans in a world filled with giant ponies.

  • ...
104
 487
 11,232

PreviousChapters Next
Royal New Family (Guest)

Author's Note:

Jerec again. Now with a grown Flurry Heart.

Cadance returned to the Palace in the Crystal Empire after a long day. She'd been making some public appearances throughout the day, and attending to the needs of some of her subjects. As she made her way up the steps she notices something; a tiny basket carefully placed on one of the steps.

She examined the basket closely, considering at it's size, she could accidentally crush it, or even blow it away like a leaf. Her ears perked when a faint noise escaped the basket; some crying. She looked around carefully, looking for any tinies who might have placed the basket there. Finding none, she carefully grasps the basket between a couple of feathers, carefully tucking the basket into her wing and cradled the precious cargo.

She made her way back up to her chambers. She set the basket down on her desk, carefully watching it as she prepares some very specific tiny items. "I wonder how Shining will react?" She pondered to herself. "Or Flurry? She may have matured really quickly in the last six years but still, how will she take it?"

She turned back to the basket and levitates the note that was attached to it up to her so she can read it once more. "To a good home.... Well, I certainly hope we can provide one." There lying in the basket, was a tiny, baby girl. "Let's see, what to call you, hmm, I know, the first human girl to arrive, her name was Jessica. How's that sound, Jessica?"

---

Years passed and Jessica started to grow. In order to carry her around safely during the child's tender years, Cadance had a special locket made. The magic enchanting it altered gravity in the locket, allowing it to be shaking violently on the outside, yet the inside wouldn't be affected in the slightest.

However as the child grew, Cadance became less dependant on the locket, realizing that the child was growing up in a world that thinks of her first, and foremost, as a tasty, indigestable snack. So, Cadance began using her stomach as a sort of day room for her new tiny daughter. Now this wasn't done to tell the child that this was her life and what she was meant for, it was simply a way get her used to it, so she wouldn't be scared when she was swallowed by somepony else.

Shining Armor too, had grown attached to the young girl. He would look after her on the days where Cadance was too busy and he wasn't. Sometimes she'd be his "day room" as well.

Flurry Heart, similarly, was attached to her younger sibling, constantly watching out and over her. She never swallowed her though; Flurry Heart felt guilty over the events after her birth. Her near destruction of the Crystal Empire, the shear cold that had been brought it affected more than just the pony subjects. Many Tinies had actually been hospitalized due to it. None had perished, but still, Flurry Heart, had started blaming herself and punishing herself ever since she'd turned five.

---

Jessica wandered around the giant room, looking closely at any large objects. She looked for something, something currently hidden. She decides to look under the giant bed. Crawling under the dust ruffle, she walks around underneath, bumping into Flurry's muzzle. "FOUND YOU!" Jessica giggled.

Flurry giggled in return. "Yup, you sure did, lil sis!" Carefully, Flurry grasped her tiny sister in her wing and got out from under the bed. Throughout their time together, she'd watched over Jessica if both her parents were too busy, and today, being another one of those days. They often play games like this together. Though still technically a teenager, Flurry had reached adulthood in Equestria. However, still feeling guilty about her past, she never attempted to even try ruling. Instead, to attone for her past mistakes, she watched over her sister when needed, otherwise she would go around doing oddjobs for ponies and/or tinies, without accepting pay.

She also never swallowed any tinies; sure she had before she'd matured, of that she was certain. She bet that as a newborn, her curiosity must have wound several tinies inside her at one point or another. Thus, her refusal, though she was bigger now, she could only imagine what it must have been like for a tiny trapped within the cramped stomach of a baby.

"So, Jessy, what do you want to do next?" Flurry asked.

Jessica yawned for a moment. "I'm getting pretty sleepy. Big sis, c-can I... c-can you...?" Jessy asks stuttered

"Jessy, you already know how I feel about having tinies in my stomach." Flurry grimaced. Every so often Jessica would ask her too, and every time Flurry adamantly refused.

"Please Flurry, mom and dad swallow me. I love when they do it, I feel so close to them, so safe. It's like they're surrounding me in a big hug! It helps me know they love me!"

"Jessica, please." Flurry looked down at the ten year old tiny girl, eyes pleading with her to not push the subject. Jessica started to sniffle.

"You, you don't like me..."

"No Jessy, you know I like you it's just-" Flurry starts before Jessica interrupted.

"Prove it! Give me a tummy hug!"

"I-I, can't... Please, Jessy, let me explain." Flurry says, some tears forming in her eyes as well.

"O-okay..." Jessica responded.

Flurry told Jessica about what she did as a baby, the problems she caused, and how she nearly destroyed the Crystal Empire. About all the trouble she must have given tinies when she was just a curious baby. Eventually she began unloading more than that. She cried, as she poured out her feelings, her problems. The largest being what she is.

"I don't even know why I was born an alicorn. Most ponies have to do something special and prove themselves. Me? No... I get some odd free pass, that gives me access to powerful alicorn magic. I haven't done anything special, what gives me the right to be called a princess, even to be an alicorn. I shouldn't even exist!" She sunk to the floor, now crying herself. Jessica rushes over climbing on top of her muzzle and gives her a hug. Her secret was now out. Her most major of doubts, that she kept hidden from even her parents. She had entrusted it to her younger, adopted sibling.

"But, Sissy, I love you! You're my sister, you're special to me!" Jessica cried out in attempt to comfort her. Flurry returns the hug with her wings, carefully pinning the tiny girl to the top of her muzzle. "Please sissy, can I go in your tummy now?"

"You're just not going to let that go, are you Jessica?" Flurry asked with a sigh.

"Nope!" Jessica replied Flurry let's out a faux groan.

"Fine." She carefully grasps Jessica with a wing and carefully picked her up. Even though Flurry Heart has much better control of her magic than she did when she was a kid, she doesn't trust herself with it, particularly around her little sister, and has opted to use her wings unless a situation requires magic. She opened her mouth and placed Jessica on her tongue. As soon as the tiny's feet touch, the flavor bursts in her mouth. She hums her approval of the flavor but, otherwise, controlled herself, allowing her tiny sister to explore. Flurry waited patiently as her sister wandered around, her reward being that the bursts of flavor just never seem to end. Then, the flavor disappeared, and she realizes the reason. Her saliva has built up in her mouth so much that her sister is now swimming in it. Her sister now dog paddling around, makes her way to the back of her mouth. Flurry swallowed, whether out of reflex from saliva build up, or because of Jessica's position. She feels her sister as she descend and slide into her stomach. That's when it hit her. In a technical way, Jessica was much safer there and with her stomach walls surrounding the girl, it's almost like an inescapable hug. Flurry carefully gets into her bed and curls up, and the two fall asleep. Flurry, for the first time in all her memory, completely at peace with herself. "Good night, sis."

"...Good night."

PreviousChapters Next