• Published 27th Sep 2015
  • 1,715 Views, 210 Comments

Bioshock: The Bond Between Sisters - Semaj



When The Cutie Mark Crusaders go missing, it's up to Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash to find them, even if it means descending to the very depths of the ocean, and their minds, to do it.

  • ...
14
 210
 1,715
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

7596134 np though ive conpleated the game and if u want i can help with game details bevause one of them needs tenobams plasmid to remove the adam slugs and you need fighters against the big daddies

7553021 Any errors in the latest chapter?

7598277 raritys becoming a splicer i can feel it cant you

Well, within reason your keeping to the general theme, though I do have concerns for both Rainbow and Rarity, especially since Rarity seems to be slipping rather hurriedly with little sign of stopping, and Rainbow is getting a tad unhinged, despite rapidly finding Scootaloo within what appears to be a mere few hours upon entering the city. That all being said, the idea is still intriguing, and hopefully you pull this off.

Cool story! It's nice, but I think that the gore, swearing, and the scariness could be toned down - which is probably why this was set as mature. Other than that, great story! 7/10

The wait was worth it, keep it on, you write some very good material.

Interesting. It was a difficult read at first, not helped by my complete lack of knowledge about Bioshock, but it got better with each subsequent chapter, especially the eight one. :twilightsmile:

Interesting is all I have to say...

And worth the wait! Can't wait for the next one! :pinkiehappy:

7609897 haha true. Scootaloo and good ideas don't mix

Hmm, not bad. the chapters feel a little short to me, but i'v been reading long stories for a while. Now, would you kindly give me an ETA on the next chapter?

:trollestia:

omg... I have been waiting for something like this for AGES! Now, give me the ace in the ho- I mean, I want more of this story.

Well, Scootaloo sort of saved Rainbow Dash. :unsuresweetie:

When I complained about the body control puppetry, I forgot that Jack technically underwent the same "hypnotism" as the Little Sisters did (and technically the Big Daddies, too). In the game, before you negate Suchong's "hypnotic suggestions" they seem an awful lot more like body control than mind control, what with stopping your heart and wresting control away from the player when "would you kindly" stops becoming a simple request. The devs just wanted to make it sound olde tymey, so called it hypnotism. Saying Scoots is being puppetted actually isn't all that inaccurate.

Also forget if I mentioned, but the surgically implanted sea slugs would technically be a second, separate mind, though the game never used this as a plot point. And sea slugs barely have a brain anyway. Perhaps in ponyland they're smarter, like how animals and insects are?

Since you totally went there, I want to point out that the cure only induces the slugs to reverse the deterioration and powers caused by ADAM, but the slugs are never removed without killing the host...

8 chapters and no " Welcome to the Circus of Valuuuee!?

Why was this cancelled?

8390085
I didn't put a hard cancel on it, but it probably won't come back. I don't write fanfiction often anymore, and in general I'm just slow at writing and a busy person. Trying to keep this story punctual led me to write it in a sloppy fashion. It has some great moments, but it's just riddled with errors, and the shame I felt in not putting out my highest quality work made it a not fun experience to write it overall.

sorry 😐

Login or register to comment