• Published 24th Jul 2015
  • 20,853 Views, 908 Comments

An Unexpected Life - alejin



Saved by his mother from drowning when he was a baby, Saved by Celestia who found him and raised him as a son, what kind of adventures are awaiting for Bright Sunny, let's find out.

  • ...
61
 908
 20,853

PreviousChapters
Chapter 53, The Big Day is coming

Author's Note:

Ok, No more excuses, I have some chapters ready, I think I finally defeated my blocking, sorry but they are not edited. I hope you like it.

OK! LET´S CONTINUE THIS STORY AND FINISH IT!!!

Friendship is Life may take a little longer to be continued. I want to focus on this one.

For all who are still with me in this story, THANK YOU and I'm really sorry for the long wait.

Rarity was adding the final touches to the Pony in front of her, she couldn’t help to be very satisfied of her work.

-Oh my darling, you look absolutely beautiful! You can be so sure the Prince will have to do a miracle to not jump on you the time he sees you.

“A little too naughty Rarity?”

“Oh forgive me dear, it’s just that everypony knows about you and the Prince… ahem, active nights”

“What?... how?”

“Goosips dear but jokes aside, you look amazing! Like a true princess… well you are about to become one so that’s to be expected.

Flying Hope blushed a little a proceeded to look at herself in the mirror, Rarity’s Handy work was incredible, she indeed was Ponyville and Canterlot’s best fashionista. She remembered when she saw Princess Cadence’s wedding dress in the newspaper, it was the best dress ever, of course at that moment the idea of getting married was out of question, only Bright was for her and by that time he was still “dead”

“You really outdone yourself Rarity, I didn’t expect any less”

“Thank you dear, anything for your big day”

Rarity kept helping Flying getting ready, in the other wing of the castle, Shinning Armor was next to Bright, the princes was looking himself as the mirror too.

“You know Shinning, I really can’t deny Rarity’s amazing skills but… I have to say Tuxedos are not for me”

Shinning Armor chuckled

“Even when I must say you look good… you are right, somehow I feel there is something off looking at you like that”

“Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking th…

At that moment, Princess Celestia entered the room.

“Hello my little groom… OH MY! YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME MY SON!!”

Before the human could do anything, he found himself trapped in his mother’s powerful hooves.

“Mother please, you will ruin the suit”

“I can fix it with magic remember?”

“Damn it!” Bright thought.

After some minutes of hugs and snuggles, Shinning Armor left the room to let the mother and son to talk, both of them sat on the couch.

“Soooooo, are you nervious”

“Nope, I will finally marry the pony I love”

“I see, you are just like your mother, the day I got married I wasn’t nervious at all but Galant Wings was sweeting bullets, he was so cute”

“He was marrying the Ruler of all Equestria Mom, don’t forget that”

“If you say so, anyway, I’m so happy to being able to see this day”

“What you mean? You have all the time you need don’t you?”

“That may be true but… when you were kidnapped and I thought you were… dead, all my dreams about watching my soon getting married died”

“Mom….”

“But you came back and the dream came back and for that, thank you my son”

Celestia once again hugged her son warmly, Bright returned the hug with gusto.

“No problem mom and to be honest, I’m so glad all my family are here for my big day but most of all I’m glad you are here”

“You are so welcome Bright, by the way, are they coming soon?”

“They should be here anytime soon, did you do all the arrangements?”

“Of course, Lulu is waiting for them in the train station, she will make sure they will recieve the best treatment a royal guest can get”

“Thanks mom”

………….

A certain train was arriving at the station, every passenger came out, most of them were ponies, except for an old gryphon, monotaur and zebra, Princess Luna immediately aproached them and spoke:

“Greetings, may I ask you if your your names are Mr Jilt, Mrs Margaret and Mrs Zajari?”

The three of them stared at the blue alicorn for some seconds, she looked exactly like Bright described her, since Mrs Jilt was used to Loyalty thanks to his conections with the Minatour King, he responded:

“Yes we are, Princess Luna I presume”

“You are correct Mr Jilt, I have come here to take you to the castle and settle there”

“Really? We are staying in the castle?” Margaret asked excited.

“Of course, you are my nephew’s family”

“Thank you Princess Luna, we are honored, by the way, nice to meet you” Zajari said.

“The pleasure is all mine, now come. There is so much to do for the great day tomorrow”

Princess Luna and her three guests entered in the royal carriage and started their way to the castle

……………..

“Hey everyone!!” Bright said while hugging his three favorite nonpony friends in his room, he was a little sad since his other friends couldn´t come to the wedding but having his 2nd family there was more than enough, the three of them returned the hug, Margaret was even sharing some tears.

“Hi my little Steely! I’m so happy to live to see this day!

“Thank you Margaret, I’m so happy all of you are here”

“We wouldn’t miss it for the World my little lad” Jilt answered

“Even if we weren’t invited” Zajari added with a wink of her eye.

“That would never happen, Flying Hope and me would never have this wedding without you”

“Where is she now?”

“She is checking the last details of her wedding dress, a royal guard can take you to her if you want, I’d do it but you know, I can’t see the bride in her dress until the ceremony, stupid tradition I must say”

“Steely...

“Ok ok sorry”

Margaret and Zahari went to see Flying Hope while Bright took Mr Jilt to have something to drink in the royal kitchen, in their way there, they encounter Shinning Armor, it didn’t take long for them to get along. Once in the kitchen, the three of them shared some non alcoholic cider.

“Wow, so you are saying the Minus army knows about me?” Shinning asked very surprised.

“Yes, I mean, you and your wife literally defeated a whole army of changellings, that’s something you can’t hide, I know many minatours and gryphin would think twice before messing with you”

“I see, well I’m flattered”

“Don’t let it go your head my dear friend” Bright said.

“I wont”

After some more talking, the trio walked to the throne room, by the time the got there, Flying Hope, Margaret and Zahari were already there, once all of them were together, Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Twilight entered the room. The walked in front of them and Celestia spoke:

“Greetings my friends, I am Princess Celestia, you already met my sister Princess Luna, (She pointed Cadence and Twilight) They are Princess Cadence and Princess Twilight, we hereby welcome you to Equestria, I hope your stay here will be satisfactory”

The three nonpony beings bowed down, Zahari spoke:

“Thank you Princesses, I am Zajari from Zebrica, my friends are Jilt and Margaret from Minus, we are honored for this welcome and we also hope to be worthy guests”

“Thank you Miss Zajari… and now that the formalities are done…

Everyone including the other three princesses didn’t expect what happened next, Princess Celestia was bowing her head to the trio, before any of them could say anything, she spoke:

“Thank you… thank you so much for saving and taking care of my dear son, thank you for sending him back to me, as a Mother and as a Princess, you have my eternal grattitude, ask for anything you want and if it is in my power, it will be granted”

Even surprised of what they just heard, the trio smiled at the Princess and mother of their friend, Margaret aproached the Princess and with her hand raised her head.

“Please Princess, raise your head, you have nothing to thank us about and you don’t have give us anything, having our dear Steel in our lives was beyond we could ask and knowing he is happy with you is more than enough. So I want to say… Thank you Princess, Thank you for making Steel so happy”

Princess Celestia smiled and shared a hug with Margaret, she felt so happy knowing such an amazing and motherly minotaur took care of her little colt during all those years.

“You know Zajari, I woulnd’t mind if she could introduce me some pretty middle age mares…” Jilt whispered to his zebra friend.

“Say a word to ruin this sweet moment and you can say good bye to your pride down there” Zajari whispered back.

“Noted”

After that scene, everyone proceeded to have a nice lunch to know each other better, Twilight asked many questions about their culture to the guests, all of them happily answered to the Princess Egghead, Bright then took his family to their rooms.

“So she is the famous Twilight Sparkle you told us about, I must say she is a really pretty mare Steely, I wouldn’t mind if you ended with her, she liked you after all”

“Well… she is very special to me and… if Flying Hope weren’t here, maybe…

“Uh? Maybe? What is this? Was there somepony you loved besides Miss Hope? May we know her name?” Zajari asked.

“Yeah Zajari, her name is “Not your business”” Bright said while chuckling but at the same time, the image of certain yellow unicorn with flaming mane invaded his mind.

“How I wish you were here Sunset” He thought, he was happy all his Equestria Family was there to celebrate his big day but it still felt… incomplete.

“Oh you are no fun Steel”

“I know, by the way Zajari, you should stay on guard, I know you noticed how many royal guards were staring at you or should I say your flank”

“You don’t have to tell me that, I still don’t know why?”

“Maybe because is still the best flank I ever seen? After Flying Hope’s of course”

“Oh, I’m flattered, I will get you back for that by the way, well wathever, I’m not precisely unconfortable about that, maybe I will have some fun with one or two tonight? Want to join Steel? A last fun before marrying?

“Zajari!!!” Bright and Margaret yelled.

“I’m messing with you Steel (At least in the part of you joining me, she thought)”

After that somehow odd moment, all of them proceeded to go to sleep, thinking about how great the next day would be.

………………….

That same night, far away on Equestria, inside a cabe, so deep one would thought it could reach Tartarus itself, a forgotten being was sitting in a Stone throne, it was helding a hooded creature in his claws. While gasping and struggling for breath, the hooded creature spoke:

“I’m… I’m sorry Master, I swear I did the best I could”

“Two thounsand years!! TWO THOUSAND YEARS!! How it took so long for you to free me?!”

“The Tartarus is endless sir… I looked literally everywhere and with those Cerberus dog all around the place, the task… was almost imposible and when I finally found you… a powerfull seal was there, casted by those Alicorns, I tried to remove it myself but after hundred of years, I couldn’t do it and I wasn’t powerfull enought to face King Solaris and Queen Eclipse”

“You are strong enough to face an Alicorn!! Don’t give me that crap!” He spoke and tosed the hooded one on the floor. He immediately stood up and resumed talking:

“When you were sealed, I was hit too and even when I managed to escape, I lost great part of the power you gave me sir… It’s the truth, I swear”

The creature stared at his servant for some seconds, like scanning him.

“It’s true, I can see our contract was broken, stupid Alicorns”

“Yes… I thought that maybe when they finally die, the seal would be weaker but their two daughters recieved their power before they ascended to the other life, they are as or maybe even more powerfull than the King and Queen”

“Oh yes, I remember those brats”

“Even when I wasn’t able to face them, during the centuries, I did many deals with powerfull beings to defeat them but all of them failed! I was sure Tirek could do it the first time but his idiotic brother betrayed him, It was frustrating but at last, in his second attempt, we managed to turn off the alicorn magic enough for me to be able to free you Master”

The Master stared again at his servant, he was still furios but at least Urkos proved to be usefull and loyal, and even if he wanted to admit it, he would need his service for some more time, killing him now would be stupid.

“Very well, you earned your survival”

“Tha… thank you Master and… what do we do now? Do I wake them now?”

“DON’T BE A FOOL! AFTER TWO THOUNDSANDS YEARS OF CAPTIVITY WITH NO MAGIC, YOU THINK I’M IN CONDITION OF TAKING OVER THIS WORLD NOW?”

“Well… are you not?”

The Master gave a furious sigh but managed to calm himself to talk

“No, It will take some time to regain my full power while my body feeds of the ambient magic, for now let that Tirek rule, I will make sure to put him in his place eventually”

“Ahhhh, about that master, Tirek is dead”

“What?”

“Let me show you”

The hooded creature casted a screen, showing the fight between Tirek and the weird furless monkey, what the centaur offered to him and for that, how he excuted him, by the time the memory flashback was over, the Master spoke:

“Hmmmm, so he lost, It’s better that way, since all the magic returned to Equestria, my recovery will be faster, good job in excuting him but I think I would have ordered you to do it anyway”

“Thank you my Master”

“But I must say that monkey is something else, I want him in my army”

“But… but sir, he is with the Ponies!”

“That I know stupid, that’s why if he doesn’t want to join us, kill him, with his current powers, right now he is a joke to me but it wouldn’t be wise to let him become stronger if he is not with me”

“You are right master, I’m going then… but… you think I can beat him… in case he refuse?”

“Aghhhhh, Ok, I believe right now I have enough power to espare, let’s make the contract again Urkos”

“YES! THANK YOU MASTER ZURK”

The creature Zurk extended his claw in front of Urkos, he removed his hood, revealing a very old green goblin, the next second, he started to feel how his body became strong… almost godly, he didn’t feel so good in the last 2,000 years, when the ritual ended, he examinated his body, the power was back, maybe not the same as before since his master was still weak but he was sure not even Tirek or Sombra would stand a chance before him.

“I feel… AWESOME! Now I’m going Master Zurk, I don’t know if he will join us but one think is for sure, his body is coming with me, he will serve you one way or another”

“GO AND DON’T DARE TO FAIL”

The gobling nodded and exited the cave to do his hideus task, Still sitting on his throne, Thanks to his bind with the goblin, Zurk casted a spell to see what his servant was watching. He was not going to be bored at all, a great show for him was coming.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 29 )

Finally I'm glad their is a new chapter :pinkiehappy:

Yay the story's back:yay:

ITS FEATURED.

Ohhhhh shit’s getting real. By the way if you have time my story is Available.

final touches to the Pony in front of her

Uppercase P should be lowercase.

-Oh my darling, you look absolutely beautiful!

- should be " or ‘‘

jump on you the time he sees you.

moment?

Goosips dear but jokes aside

Gossips

Shinning Armor was next to Bright, the princes was looking himself as the mirror too.

Shining
prince
in

“You know Shinning,

Shinning Armor chuckled

Shinning asked very surprised.

Shining

“Soooooo, are you nervious’’

nervous
Missing question mark.

but Galant Wings was sweeting bullets,

sweating

I’m so happy to being able to see this day”

be

all my dreams about watching my soon getting married died

son

I’m so glad all my family are here for my big day

is

Lulu is waiting for them in the train station,

at

except for an old gryphon, monotaur and zebra,

minotaur

may I ask you if your your names are Mr Jilt, Mrs Margaret and Mrs Zajari?”

One ‘your‘ too many.

since Mrs Jilt was used to Loyalty thanks to his conections with the Minatour King

Mr
royalty

Flying Hope and me would never have this wedding without you”

I?

“Steely...

Closing quotes missing.

in their way there, they encounter Shinning Armor

on
Shining

I know many minatours and gryphin would think twice

minotaurs
gryphons?

“I wont”

won't

you already met my sister Princess Luna, (She pointed Cadence and Twilight) They are Princess Cadence and Princess Twilight

I think it would be formatted better if it was something like "(...) Luna,’’ she pointed to Cadence and Twilight, ‘‘they are Princess Cadence and Princess Twilight"

Margaret aproached the Princess

approached
Uppercase P should be lowercase, I think.

I woulnd’t mind if she could introduce me

wouldn't

I’m not precisely unconfortable about that

uncomfortable

A last fun before marrying?

Not sure what it should be, but ‘a fun’ does not sound correct.

‘‘I’m messing with you Steel (At least in the part of you joining me, she thought)”

Remove parenthesis and have the thought in italics.

“Two thounsand years!!

thousand

and with those Cerberus dog all around the place, the task… was almost imposible and when I finally found you… a powerfull seal was there

dogs
impossible
powerful

but after hundred of years, I couldn’t do it and I wasn’t powerfull enought

hundreds
powerful
enough

“It’s true, I can see our contract was broken, stupid Alicorns”

contact?

or maybe even more powerfull than the King and Queen”

I did many deals with powerfull beings to defeat them but all of them failed!

powerful

he was still furios but at least Urkos proved to be usefull

furious
useful

AFTER TWO THOUNDSANDS YEARS OF CAPTIVITY

THOUSAND

I have enough power to espare, let’s make the contract again

spare
contact?

when the ritual ended, he examinated his body

examined

I don’t know if he will join us but one think is for sure

thing

to do his hideus task, Still sitting on his throne

hideous
Comma should be period.

Yaaaaayy! New chapter!

So the one who freed tirek was working for someone else this is very mysterious

ain,t she Called Zahari in pervious chapters Alejin? If so why change her name?

9865729
Sorry. My mistake. I will correct it. Thanks.

My man finally came back good on you hope things are going great for you man good chapter.

Does every villain have to almost godly? :facehoof:

10082507
Read the passage that I quoted, and you will understand.

I wish there were more chapters

10646575
Yup. It is so sweet

Is this there going to be a update anytime soon?

I didn't forget about this story) Still rereading it from time to time

I'm sad it has been 3 years since the last update. Is this story dead? If it is i'll be sad but understand the need to move on. I'll keep checking periodically hoping for either an update or the story's status to change from "incomplete" to "Canceled"

More ok

11387458
I can't promise when, but there will be more,

Hey when do you think The next Chapter come out ??🤔

11501516
I've been fighting with my writer block and also trying to find inspiration. I really don't want to leave my stories hanging. I will try to end them this year. Promise.

This is about 70% pure kringe. but! The remaining 30% is quite tolerable. Plus there are not the worst drawings. I usually don't do this, because from an objective point of view it's bad fanfiction, but I'll still like the work. I don't expect to continue, but thanks for the work.

Login or register to comment