• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 6,513 Views, 131 Comments

Star Wars Republic Commando: Equestria Commando - Spartan889



Banish from her home due to a false crime until she was found by Delta Squad. Now she must adapt to her new life as a Republic Commando with her new friends and family.

  • ...
13
 131
 6,513

Chapter 4: New family and friend

Chapter 4: New family and friend

"I am Walon Vau. Your new master." The mandalorian said.

"It's been awhile Vau." Boss said

"I could still say the same for you Boss." Walon said l. "So who is this unicorn?"

"Umm...how did you know?" Fixer asked.


"I have my ways commando." Vau said casually


"Anyway, my name is Twilight Sparkle." Twilight greeted. But she notice Vau was about to punch her, on instinct she reacted by teleporting behind Vau and draws out her DC-15s side arm then points it at Vau.


"Not bad." Vau commented but in a blink he kicks Twilight's DC-15s Side arm out of her hand and attempts to punch her in the face. Twilight quickly teleports herself away from him.


"What the buck was that for!?" Twilight shouted in anger.


"That was a small test and you pass it." Walon said.


" A test?" Twilight said in surprise.


"Yes. But you lack timing and precision. I could have taken you down easily." Walon explained.


"Really?" Twilight asked only to receive a nod from Walon.

"Anyway, Twilight I would like you to meet Walon Vau. My master and drill sergeant." Boss said.

"His harsh training has turn us into what we are now today. A effective Commando unit." Sev said with gratitude.

"Don't forget I accidentally burn his eye brows for a month too." Scorch mentioned receiving stifled laugh from Sev and Boss.

"So you're my new teacher right?" Twilight asked.

"Yes." The mandalorian replied. "But where is your family?"

"I was banished from my home for a crime I didn't even commit. My brother disowned me, my friends turn their backs on me even my teacher Princess Celestia stripped all my achievements and banish me." Twilight said with anger in her voice. "Thankfully Boss and the others found me."

"Parents?" Walon asked.

"They weren't around in my trial. They went to Manehatten to visit a couple of old friends." Twilight said.

"Twilight, by any chance you have a younger sibling?" Boss asked.

"Yes I do. His name is Spike and his a dragon." Twilight said. "Even though I was wrongly accused, he still stand by my side saying I didn't commit a crime."

"Now that is what I call a true brother." Sev said.

"Agreed but your friends and your brother are nothing but idiots." Sev said.

While Sev, Scorch and Twilight were discussing, Boss took notice Walon curling his fist in anger. Before Boss could ask his mentor, the room door slid open revealing Johnson.

"Am I interrupting something important here?" Johnson asked.

"Nope. But what are you doing here?" Boss asked the marine.

"I was ordered by General Shaak Ti to escort Twilight to her quarters." Johnson answered.

"Go ahead." Boss said.

Johnson makes his way to Twilight and taps her on the shoulder.

"Oh hey Johnson." Twilight said. "What brings you here?"

"I was ordered by General Shaak Ti to escort you to your quarters." Johnson said.

"Really."

"Yes. But I want to show you and your friends something." Johnson said.

"Sure just lead the way." Twilight said and exits the room with Johnson followed by Sev, Scorch, Fixer and Boss.

Before Boss exit the room, he notice Walon standing in the same spot since Twilight confess what happen to her in Equestria.

"You alright Vau?" Boss asked with concern.

"Yes. Go ahead without me and tell your friend that her training starts tomorrow morning." Vau said.

"You got it." Boss said and leaves the room leaving Walon alone in the room.

A few more minutes pass as Walon stays in the same place until he punches a nearby wall leaving a dent on it and leaves the room fuming.

Later...

"Where are we going?" Twilight asked while walking through the empty corridors with Johnson and the rest of Delta Squad.

"Just be a little bit more patient Missy. We're almost there." Johnson said before reaching to a dead end.

"A wall!? So we wasted half an hour of our time just to find a wall!" Scorch said.

"Quit your yapping and be patient." Johnson said and knocks the wall which turns out to be hollow. "Hey open the door will you."

A few seconds later, the wall soon splits in half and retracts it self revealing three clones piloting some sort of battle suit which is about 9 ft tall.

The rest of Delta Squad stared in shock and awe while the gaze at the armored suit until they notice a modified Z-6 rotary with grenade launcher attachment and a tank with a ACP ammunition belt attached to it and strapped at the back of its arm.

"Goliath suits. They're design for supporting troops, defence and assault. Also they can easily take several AAT shots. They also enhance the clone strength which is enough to tear through a tank or Walker armor easily."

"ID please." The Goliath pilot asked.

"Here's my ID." Johnson said and shows his ID card to the Goliath pilot.

The Goliath pilot raises his suit's hand and scans the ID card. A few seconds later, the scanner turns green.

"Your clear Captain Johnson. But what about the others behind you?" The pilot ask and points at Twilight and the Commandos.

"They're with me as guests trooper." Johnson said.

"Yes sir."

"Come on now. We got other things to see." Johnson said.

“Alright lead the way” Twilight said.

later...

“Welcome to the 35th Marine Corps HQ!” Johnson said with pride while Twilight and the commandos stare at the massive military complex filled strange military contraptions, armor and training facilities.

“Whoa.” Was all Fixer could say as he continues to stare in awe as he notice a modified Sandskimmer with extra passenger seats stops infront of the group and looks at the speeder with curiosity. But the driver of the speeder was another Clone Captain but his armor was the same like Johnson but was painted black with a grey camo

“Captain Johnson, General Windu wants to see you right now.” The clone said.

“I’ll see him later after I give them a small tour around.” Johnson said and gesturesto Twilight and Delta squad.

“Alright. But after this report to General Windu.”

“You got it.” Johnson said and enters the speeder. “Get in.”

Without a second thought Twilight and the others enters the speeder. Once they enter the speeder, the Captain hits the gas and sends the speeder speeding through the district at a steady pace.

“Hey Johnson who’s the newbie?” The Clone said.

“Her name’s Twilight Sparkle, she’s a unicorn who does magic and she was recently banished from her home for a crime she didn’t commit. Her brother, friends and mentor turn their backs on her.” Johnson answered.

“Harsh. I believe I haven't introduce myself. Name’s CT-3345 or Captain Gideon. Commanding officer of Sentinel Company.” He introduced.

“Twilight Sparkle.” Twilight replied and notice that they were in a different district. “Where are we now.”


“We’re at the Research and Development District or R&D for short Twilight.” Johnson answered.

As they drive through the district, they see several drones flying above them, a New kind of LAAT/i with sleek yet different design, Clone troopers wearing a new type of Phase 1 armor with a jetpack attached to their backs or piloting newly built Goliath mechs and a new kind of tank that looks like TX-130 Saber-class but bigger also equipped with cannon turret with a pair of missile launcher pods attached to its side and besides it hovering like the speeder, it has caterpillar tracks beneath it. Once the tank exits out of the garage, it soon transforms into its walker mode.

“What you're seeing here is advanced warfare. The 35th Marine Corps has the single largest military standing Corps in the Grand Army of the Republic also has the best tech in the galaxy but we answer to no Senators except for the Jedi council themselves unless the senate's have a very damn good reason why. Unlike the other Clones, we are train not to follow all orders but question the commanding officers themselves also we pledge our loyalty to the Jedi council. The 35th Marine Corps true goal is to not only served the Republic but to protect and save the innocents from the Separatist. In fact, that the truth is, we’re often more effective than any Battalions, platoons, squads, legions and corps. For example, the 212th Attack Battalion, 7th Sky Corps and the 501st Legion.” Johnson explained getting surprised nods from Twilight and the Commandos.

A few minutes past as Twilight and Delta squad look around seeing buildings, clones, advance LAATs and other kind of stuff. After a few more minutes, they enter another district but this time there was barracks, armories, firing range, grenade range, simulators and a fairly large obstacle course.

“This is the Military training district. Its where we Marines train and sharpen our skills.” Gideon said.

“Wow. Its amazing.” Twilight commented.

“Thanks and look, we got a couple of new recruits over there.” Johnson said and points at a group of ARF Troopers.

“I’ll stop here so we can watch them get screwed by the drill sergeant.” Gideon said and parks the speeder at the side.

“Now tell me troopers, what’s our motto in the Corps!?” The sergeant asked.

“To serve the Republic and follow every single order without question sir!” The ARF Troopers answered in unison.

“Wrong! Our motto is to not only to served the Republic but to protect and saved the innocent and served the Jedi council without question! and as a marine, we do not follow orders all the time! Drop down and give me 20!” The sergeant yelled.

The ARF Troopers could just stare at the drill sergeant in shock at what he said.

“Did I stutter!” The drill sergeant yelled at the top of his lungs which sounded like the royal canterlot voice to Twilight making wince a bit at the unfortunate clones who were at the receiving end.

“Alright, let’s go we got to see General Windu right now.” Gideon said and hits the gas again thus sending the speeder speeding away.

later…

The speeder soon starts to slow down as Twilight sees a large command center which was heavily guarded by Goliaths and heavily-armed marines.

“Talk about some serious security here. Do the kaminons know about this?” Fixer asked.

“No. Even the Prime minister doesn’t know about this too except for a few though.” Gideon replied.

“Oh.”

“Let’s go, we still got to see General Windu.” Johnson said before exiting the speeder followed by Twilight and Delta squad. “Thanks for the lift Gideon.”

“No problem.” Gideon said and soon takes off.

Once the speeder left and was out of sight, they soon notice General Windu behind them. but Twilight soon took notice of a middle-aged Mandalorian behind Windu and the Mandalorian armor was Sand gold.

“Captain Johnson.” Windu greeted.

“General.” Johnson greeted back.

“I see you brought Twilight Sparkle and Delta squad with you.” Windu said.

“Just to give them a tour around the base.” Johnson said.

“Even so Captain, this could very well compromise the location of Corps HQ.” Windu stated.

“I’ll make sure this doesn’t happen again sir.” Johnson said.

“Can I ask you something sir?” Twilight asked.

“You can call me by my name Twilight and what would you like to ask me.” Windu asked.

“Who’s that man behind you?” She asked.

“His name is Kal Skirata. He was once a Mandalorian drill sergeant who tasked to train a group of clones to Highly efficient Commandos.

“Oh. I’m gonna introduce myself to him.” Twilight said and walks towards the golden armored mandalorian. “Hello there, My name is Twilight Sparkle.”

“Name’s Kal Skirata.” He greeted. “And what kind creature are you>”

“I’m a unicorn. My once live in Equestria before I was banished.” Twilight said sadly.

“Banished? For what reason.” Skirita asked.

“I was frame for a crime I didn’t commit causing my friends to turn their backs on me without a second thought. My mentor Princess Celestia who was once my mentor stripped me from my citizenship and my achievements. Not only that, my own elder brother of BBBFF turns his back on me and says I’m not his sister anymore!!!” She said in anger with fresh tears strolling down her cheeks and soon receives a hug from Skirita surprising her.

“Don’t cry young one. What they did to you was unacceptable. I will not forgive them what they have done to you including your brother. I believe I should adopt you too.” Kal said.

“Adoption!? I barely even know you!” Twilight said in surprised.

“In the tradition of the Mandalorians, they say family is more than just blood. No matter what you are they still consider you as family.” Kal said. “I’m still going to adopt you no matter what you are. Unicorn or not I’m still gonna adopt you.”

“Thank you so much.” Twilight thanked before breaking the hug.

“Captain Johnson, will you please escort Twilight to her new quarters. And Twilight, I recently contacted and inform you new drill sergeant to train you here in the Corps HQ. Now go get some rest.” Windu said.

“Sure and thank you.” Twilight said before leaving the command center with Johnson.

Once they were out of sight, Windu turns his attention on the commandos.

“Delta squad, you are welcome to join the 35th Marine Corps anytime even visit the base as long you will not tell anybody the base location. Now go and get some rest.” He said and leaves.

Meanwhile where Twilight is…

“Here are your quarters.” Johnson said.

Twilight soon enters the room and looks around the pristine white room only seeing a bed, a storeroom, a study table, a sofa next to the windows, a shelf and a coffee table.

“Fresh clothing are kept in the storeroom here.” Johnson said and push door button and reveals the storeroom but something caught Twilight’s attention as she notice a deactivated Astromech droid at the end of the room and notice a opaque dome on it.

“Hey Johnson whats this?” Twilight asked curiously.

“Thats a R3-series Astromech droid. What's it doing here.” Johnson said.

“How do you make it work?” Twilight asked.

“You just activate it by using the switch at the back of its head.” Johnson explained and activates the astromech.

“Beep~bwoop~whoop” The astromech beeps curiously.

“Whats your name buddy?” Johnson asked

“Beep~beep~boop.” The droid beeped.

“Your name is R3-C4.” Johnson said and received a series of beeps from R3

“Wait you understand him?” She ask in surprise.

“Yup. All clones are trained to understand the Astromech chatter which is a bunch of high density chirps and squeals.” Johnson explained.

“Let me try this then.” Twilight said and cast a memory transfer spell on Johnson.

“What did you cast this time?” Johnson asked.

“I casted a memory transfer spell. Which means I know how to understand the droid’s high-density chatter.” Twilight explained.

“Really. Good, now go and introduce yourself to the droid.” Johnson said and receives a nod from Twilight.

“Done. Hi my name is Twilight Sparkle.” Twilight greeted to the droid who beeps in excitement and introduce himself to Twilight. “Nice to meet you too R3-C4”

“I think he's in good hands with you.” Johnson said and makes his way to the room entrance. “If you need anything else just call me.”

“I will.” Twilight replied.

Johnson nods his head in confirmation and exits the room and the room door automatically closes.

Once Johnson left, Twilight let’s out a loud yawn for few seconds and later stares at her new droid companion for a few minutes.

“I think I should get some sleep.” Twilight said as she started to feel tired from today’s events.

R3 soon beeps in agreement and goes into standby mode next to her bed making her smile and soon lies on her bed and started thinking about the events that transpired in her mind until she soon falls to the sweet embrace of sleep.

Author's Note:

Finally! here's a new chapter for those who been eagerly and patiently waiting for a very long time!:pinkiehappy: And this story ain't dead yet to those who think it is!:yay:

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please leave a like and fav it. Peace!

Comments ( 57 )

Yeah new chapter :rainbowkiss:

i think i played a star wars demo called clone ommand some 10 years ago

i think i played a star wars demo called clone commando some 10 years ago

To fast, straying from the lore big time, too many cameo/references. Sorry but I'm out.

I really want Delta squad to pay Twilight's "friends" and mentor a visit:twilightangry2:

6293652 Don't forget about the mandaloirns and Johnson. :pinkiecrazy:

Also Spike should get a free pass from the beating because he is on Twilight's side. :moustache:

6293731 Or better yet, Twilight should let him join and be part of her new family, while everyone else gets the shit beat out of them.

6293745 I like that idea. Spike is a loyal brother he will never betrayed her sister.

And that is loyalty.

Not bad.

Anyone else catch the large reference to CoD: AW here?

Republic help alien races just sent in 2 Jedi council to talk about twilight being banished.
Jedi must do his or her best to make sure that they aided those who were most in need of assistance.
Jedi were taught that they should assist
Jedi were obliged to help those in need of aid whenever possible, and were expected to be able to prioritize quickly.

Holy shit twilight gets an astromech what the hell.

6293605 yeah, its a video game. I've played it.

yaaa next chapter please dont be a long time this is getting good.

Lol that advanced warfare reference though

when are we gonna get the backstory to twi's banishment?

6314382 if i had to guess it may either be the wedding or something else

starwars republic commandoes was an awesome game:twilightsmile:

More please

can this please have an update:fluttercry::fluttershysad::fluttercry::fluttershysad:

Look forward to the next Chapter and perhaps get a look at your interpretation of Mandalorian culture

good chapter, more please

So it' been a long time, so what are you doing with this awesome story

must have update, will fight a rancor for it.

i wonder if it was possible of what type of eye opener did those that betrayed twilight get to be like was it spike found proof that trixie set twilight up and framed her or maybe luna looked into someones dream which made her learn that twilight was innocent so many questions

7165851 (sigh) sure, let's go with that.

when's the next chapter out? i love this story!

Yeah I actually like this type when we get update on how her former friends/families lives are falling apart because of their biased and idiotic decision.

Are you still going to continue with this story. It's pretty good and I hope to see more chapters soon.

I really looking forward for the next update

Comment posted by nightmarezeal deleted Mar 23rd, 2017

When this story first released I wanted to write something like that,I figured it since you already started I thought I just wish you luck with it. but now I think your story is officially bust

did i miss her meeting with shaak ti?

will there be a new chapter?

Okay you're still coming here frequently and yet left this too rot......why, exactly?

T_T Dead fic. T_T

RIP old fic. You were the one of the best fics out there.

8729086
um dude normally i wouldn't mind a karma payback on those who betray someone fanfiction but i have to admit that is a tiny bit too far

"Agreed but your friends and your brother are nothing but idiots." Sev said.

You had sev agree with himself

RIP, a potentially good fic. Shame too; i mean, I can't be the only one who wanted twilight to end up back in equestria.

I wonder if this poor, unfortunate story has been abandoned?? :fluttercry:

more chapters please.

Hey creator, it’s a shame to let such a good story die, could one of us take over as writers and continue where you left off??

Where's the necromancer when we need them

I WANT THIS TO RESUME!!!!

best best more more pleeeeaaasseeee :fluttercry::pinkiesad2::fluttercry:

9410637
It's already in the grave I'm afraid.

Login or register to comment