• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 6,513 Views, 131 Comments

Star Wars Republic Commando: Equestria Commando - Spartan889



Banish from her home due to a false crime until she was found by Delta Squad. Now she must adapt to her new life as a Republic Commando with her new friends and family.

  • ...
13
 131
 6,513

Chapter 2: First Battle

Chapter 2: First Battle

"Okay Deltas listen up. We have several boarding ship at the hangar. But the droids are slowly making their way to the reactor and the brigde. Twilight I need you to go to the ship's armory and get yourself some equipment to fight. Remember this Twilight, this is war. You have to fight to survive. We'll rendezvous here at the hangar. The rest of us will deal with the droids at the reactor. Now move out." Boss said until they were confronted by a large squad of B1 Battle droids.

"Clankers!" Scorch shouted. Once told they aim and fired their DC-17 blasters at the droids as Twilight seeks for cover from the crossfire.

"Blast them!" Most of the droids points their E-5 blaster as some were destroyed by the commandos. The fight continued on for a few minutes until a B1 was destroyed by a B2 Super Battle Droid.

"Super Battle droid!"

The Super Battle droid sees a squad on clone troopers coming in. It aims it's cannon and shoots out a grenade which explode on contact thus killing most of the squad while those were lucky were killed by the B1s blaster fire. One of trooper corspe landed infront of Twilight causing her to shriek.

"We're going to need reinforcements! " Shouted one of the clone troopers until a Battle droid shot him.

"Twilight we need your help!"

Those very words snapped Twilight from her frightened state and pops out from cover to confront the droids. The Super Battle droid sees her and points it's arm cannon at her. Before it could fire a grenade again, Twilight magically rips out the droid arm cannon also levitates the fallen blasters and points it at the invading droids and pulls the blasters triggers thus unleashing a rain of blaster fire which destroyed all of the droids in the hallway.

"Whoa."

Twilight suddenly snaps out from her trans and sees her handiwork which has left nothing but destruction to the droids.

"I-I-I killed somep-"

"Get a hold of yourself Twilight. What you did was necessary. Even though your peaceful they will still kill you. Civilian or not they will still kill you." Boss said.

Twilight looks back at a injured clone trooper being tended by medics and thinks about Spike injured or killed by a Battle droid or worse. That thought had made Twilight understand the true meaning of war itself.

"I understand. " She said and picks up a DC-15S blaster.

"Good. Trooper!" Boss shouted and pointed at a clone trooper.

"What are your orders sir?"

"I want you to bring her to the armory right now.

"Yes sir. Follow me to the armory ma'am." He said and leads wilight to the armory.

"Okay Deltas, now let's go for the reactor before the clankers gets there first."


Minutes passed as the trooper leads Twilight to the ship's armory until they confronted a squad of Battle droids.

"The armory is just right across that hallway ma'am." The clone said and fires his DC-15 blaster rifle at the droids but one the droids shot him through the head ending the clone trooper.

"No!"

Gathering her magic to her horn and unleash a purple beam wiping the pathway clear leaving no traces of the droids and continues on to the armory. Once she reach to the door leading to the armory, she opens it but revealed several squads of clone troopers. This weren't ordinary clone troopers she usually see. Besides white polish armor instead it was dark olive green covering the entire armor. The boots were were bigger and bulkier along with the armor shoulder pads, chestplate, handguard and gauntlets. The helmet was a bit bulky with a cap over the T-shape visor and a small antenna. And in the middle of the armory was a Clone Captain which has the same armor as the rest but with his helmet off revealing him to have dark-tone skin, bald haircut, shaved beard and brown eyes.

"Men, here is where we show those dumb, squid-headed sons-a-bitches that they could not have picked a worse enemy than the 35th Marine Corps! We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb clankers until we don't have anything to shoot them with, and then we will rip their heads from their circuits and toss 'em into the scrapheap LAUGHING! Am I right, marines?"

"Sir, yes Sir!"

"Mmm-hmm. Damn right I am. Now move it out! Double-time!" He shouted making all of the troopers run out and into battle with excitement.

Twilight then approach the captain who took notice of her. "Excuse me sir."

"Who gave you permission to be here missy?" He asked.

"I was sent here by Delta Squad to get some equipment to defend myself against the invaders." She answered.

" Oh where are my manners. Name's CC-22031 or Johnson. Most of my comrades call me Sarge." He introduced.

"Twilight Sparkle." She said and shook his hand.

"So your the talk around the ship eh. Well you said you need equipment right?" Johnson asked and gets a nod from Twilight.

"Eeyup."

"Gunny get this miss here some damn good armor!" He shouted. The trooper resting on the crates wakes up and looks at Johnson and Twilight.

"Let me guess new armor and weapon for her right?" He asked.

"Damn straight."

Gunny starts to observe Twilight body shape carefully and goes back to a bench then grabs the same armor that his wearing then takes out the armor platings then connects them to straps and made Twilight wear the modified armor as it covers her shoulders, chest, waist, hands and legs.

"Done." He announced.

"Not bad Gunny. Not bad at all." Johnson commented.

"Thanks Sarge. Anyway for weapons." Gunny said and snatches Twilight's DC-15S blaster and toss it away much to Twilight's displeasure.

"Hey! That was my weapon!" She shouted.

"Let me show you a real weapon." Gunny said and grabs what looks like a DC-15 blaster rifle but different. "This here is a modified DC-15 blaster rifle or which I like to call it is the ACP-16 rifle. Once a blaster rifle and now is a projectile weapon as it shoots out Accelerated Charged Partical rounds also has a Vibro-blade bayonet attachment even a drum magazine with 150 rounds per mag. Has good fire rate and range and the rounds are slightly charged up to take a Super Battle droid down for good. Made a few hundred during my free time but most of it is use by us troopers."

Twilight picks the rifle up and finds it a bit heavy but recovered from it. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it. Also here's a ACP-16 SMG." Gunny said and pass her the other weapon which looks like a DC-15S blaster but modified.

Twilight takes the SMG and places it on her hip but a sudden blaster fire zoomed pass her face and sees a squadron of B1s along a pair of B2 Super Battle droids.

"Get to cover!" Gunny shouted.

Twilight hides behind cover and blind fires her rifle as the particle rounds shredded through a battle droid like butter until another battle droid was destroyed. While Twilight was busy shooting back, Johnson takes out a cigar then lights it and takes a small puff before putting it away for later.

"Well its time for some action." He said before putting on his helmet. After he put on his helmet, Johnson jumps out from cover then whips out both DC-17 hand blasters and opens fire at the droids taking out a few.

While Twilight gave Johnson covering fire. She notice Gunny comes in with a Z-6 rotary blaster cannon and unleashes hell upon the droids. Twilight watches the Z-6 with amazement until she sees a backpack full of thermal detonaters.

"What are these?" She asked before taking out another droid.

"Those are thermal detonaters. Press that big red button and throw it as far as you can." Gunny quickly explained as a couple of blaster fire hits him but the thick armor protects him from further injuries then returns fire at the droids.

Twilight looks at the thermal detonater and press its detonation button and toss it at the droids which exploded destroying a couple of battle droids and a Super Battle droid. She gets an idea as she arms one of the thermal detonaters in the bag and uses her magic to toss the entire backpack as it turns into a gaint orange explosion wiping out most of the droid. She charges up her horn with magic and teleports Johnson and Gunny with her and reappears behind the remaining droids which caught them by suprise. Both clone troopers were feeling nauseous for the moment but quickly recovered and open fire at the droids. Johnson put away his hand blaster and punches a battle droid straight through its chest and pulls his arm out while the rest were finish off by Gunny and Twilight.

"That's all of them." Twilight said but a red laser from E-5 hits Twilight shoulder causing her to scream in pain.

Johnson turns around and see a new wave of battle droids coming in. Before he whips out his hand blasters, the droids were rip to shreds by ACP rounds as a squad of marine troopers comes in to the fight. But all was left was a single Super Battle droid.

"Ramirez will you kindly deal with this droid please." Johnson ask.

"You got it sarge." The trooper said and cracks both if his knuckles.

The droid points its arm cannon and shoots a blaster fire but bounces off the marine's armor. The trooper runs up to the droid and punches it in the face thus damaging it's sensor and kicks it to the ground.

(

)

Another trooper comes in with a metallic bat wanting to hit the droid with it. Both troopers circled the downed Super Battle droid. Ramirez kicks and stomps the droid first and leaving a dent to it as the other slams his bat on the droid several times and starts punching it. But another marine comes in and stomps the droid with booth of his boots and continue smashing the droid until a pair of marines grabs hold of him and drags the trooper away who gave the droid another kick. Yet the trooper breaks his fellow marines hold and runs towards the down droid and kerb stomp it through its torso then starts punching again until the others grabs hold of him and drags him away.

After the droid destruction, Twilight uses her magic to heal her injury only to numbs the pain. Seeing the entire hallway filled with droids turned to scrap metal. She slowly gets up and runs towards the ship's main hangar followed by the marine troopers but their path was blocked by a trio of Super Battle droids but Twilight levitates the droids and slams them to the ground as the troopers finish them off by using their vibro-blade bayonets.

As the group fought through countless waves of droids they continued pushing the droids back until they reach to the hangar as it was filled with droids and clones fighting.

"Marines, switch to bayonets abd stab the shit out any droids you see!" Johson shouted. The troopers deployed their bayonets and charge towards the droids with a mighty battle cry.

A group of B1s notice Twilight and opens fire at her but she creates a bubble shield with her magic then dives to nearby stack of crates. The droids continued their assault on Twilight until she magically throw a crate at them thus destroying them. Once the droids were destroyed, a pair of droidekas enters the battle and fires their twin blaster killing any clone troopers they see until a thermal detonater rolls under them and explodes destroying both droids.

"Take offensive formation Deltas! Sev give us some covering fire. Scorch bombart them from there. Fixer mend that turret." Boss ordered.

"Aah...target practice. " Sev said and attaches his DC-17 sniper attachment.

"Scorch prime and charge." He said as he finds spot and attached a DC-17 anti-armor and shoots a grenade which took out a group of Super Battle droids.

"Roger that sir." Fixer replied and mends a nearby EWHB-12 heavy repeating blaster and fires at a squad of battle droids.

While blaster fire soar through the air, Boss quickly seeks cover behind a stack of crates and finds Twilight all bruised up next to him and was slowly drifting to sleep. Before she could fall asleep, Boss placed his hand on Twilight shoulders catching her attention.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just tired." She said.

"Stay with me Twilight. The battle is almost over."

"I'll try."

Once they pop from their cover and see most of the droids destroyed along with clone troopers who were killed. But another boarding ship hits the hangar and opens up and a A-DSD advanced dwarf spider droid drops from the ship and activates.

"Spider droid!"

The spider droid scans its surrounding and launches launches several missiles into the air and hits the ground causing a massive explosion which killed most of the clone troopers. The surviving clones opens fire as blaster fire and particle rounds barely scratches it's heavy armor. While the clone troopers continues firing, Sev looks through his sniper scope and pulls the trigger sending a quarrel round straight at the spider droid's sensor eye causing it to stagger back a bit. The spider droid recovers and spotted Sev and aims it's heavy blaster cannon at Sev and fires a charged energy bolt at the commando.

In a split second Sev dodges to his right as the energy bolt missed him by an inch and hits a AT-TE walker destroying it completely. While the droid scanned the AT-TE wreckage and found nothing a crate hits it causing it to turn around and see Twilight standing tall and her horn started shining brightly as the light temporarily blinded the surrounding clone troopers. The droid cannon starts to charge to its maximum and points it at Twilight.

"Twilight get out of there!" Boss shouted.

The spider droid's cannon fires a overcharged energy bolt at Twilight. While the bolt came at her, she opens her eyes which shined pure white and her horn releases a rainbow coloured beam right at the droid also overpowering the charged bolt and directly hits the spider droid and creates a bright flash which blinded all of the clone troopers in the hangar.

The flash started to settle down as the troopers look around and see where was the spider droid once stood was gone as all was left was a pile of ash where the droid was standing and Twilight slowly regains her senses and sees a pile of ash infront of her.

"I did it."

" This is Admiral Hood of the RAS Forward unto Dawn. We got your distress signal and reinforcements are here."

Meanwhile in the void of space, three Acclamator-class assault ship comes out from hyperspace and fires they're cannons right upon the Separatist ships as one of the separatist frigates was destroyed as the other two slowly turn around.

Back in the ship's hangar, one of the clone troopers shows a holographic video feed on what's happening outside the ship and sees the Separatist ships retreating.

"That's right you mothers! Run!" Johnson shouted

The last of the Separatist ships successfully retreated through hyperjump. Moment's pass as the entire hangar burst into cheers and congratulating Twilight at the same time. As Twilight looks around seeing the clones cheering in victory she suddenly lost balance and lands onto the floor with a thud catching the commandos attention. Her eyelids started to feel heavy and slowly closes as the last thing she sees was Delta Squad and the marines running to her aid.

"Boss." She said before her eyes completely shuts as her vision went black.

Author's Note:

Here's another new chapter for you dear readers. Please share your favourite part of the chapter and I'll see you next time.

If you can spot any reference in this chapter you get a cake. The cake is not a lie.

Pls like and fav it!