• Published 19th Dec 2014
  • 7,829 Views, 195 Comments

Attack The Flask! - Mr Unsmiley



Finals are over, and the youth of Ponyville are down for a celebration.

  • ...
43
 195
 7,829
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 49 )

>quoting Sam Smith
top lel

Rust #2 · Dec 24th, 2014 · · ·

Fucking Pipsqueak, there goes a god among men.

Damn, I'm impressed with Pipsqueak! He got with a cougar! He wins this whole story!

<thunderous applause>
Loved it. Thanks for sharing this insanity with all of us!

This was absolutely splendid. A top-notch fic for sure, and as Pipsqueak was my favorite character in this, I'm very happy to see he got a happy ending. I am most certainly looking forward to your next fix should you decide to write one.

5417950 I would certainly hope we're not animals, and from people's comments earlier, I doubt so. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with this (I've read much worse things just fine), it's how it was portrayed. Whether the author intended that scene to be funny or not, the vibe I got from it was that it was the former, so that's the source of my issues. I think we've already proven that people can see the same scene differently, so that's all I have to say. I'd like to leave it at that unless there's anymore to discuss.

Other than that, the story was pretty alright. Not my cup of tea, but I can appreciate it as good for those who enjoy these kinds of stories.

Yep, that was great.

Whelp. That was an entertaining night! XD

I did not expect DT to start quoting the Dark Knight there, that girl is wonderfully loco in the coco. And that final dare. Just having Miss C at the end there was a cherry on top of it all.

Thunder Lane is best big bro. Scoots just fits in with that family. :heart:

That was a hell of a ride. The weird thing with the "Celestia, take me now." really confused me though. Celestia is principle and god? or just god? :P

Hope to see more stories with these characters down the road again. I'm sure some will be disappointed if they came only for the sex, this was perfectly natural. Spike is the Batman to Diamond Tiara's Joker. Well done! lol

5418886 yeah, pipsqueak was a downright riot in this fic. Also nice picture, Ryudo :derpytongue2:

That was great.

Also quite possibly my absolute favorite characterization of Pipsqueak ever done.

Pipsqueak was my man. Landing the mayor. But still, he just stole this story for me. Good work man, this earned the fav totally.

Probably one of the greatest description of Pipsqueak in the history of FimFiction. And the one I can relate to the most

Well I didn't think you'd go that far into the English stereotypes! He's still my favourite though

Still, it was all hilarious. This is how comedy should be. Bravo, sir

Clop be damned, this was worth reading entirely on the strength of the wonderful characterization. Pipsqueak, Apple Bloom and Spike, batshit crazy Diamond Tiara, Pipsqueak, Scootaloo and Rumble and his breakfast-cooking big brother, Pipsqueak.

Did I mention Pipsqueak?

Ye gods, it's Burt the chimney sweep 2.0, Dick Van Dyke revisited. Did you base the entirety of Pipsqueak's character out of Mary Poppins?

static.gamesradar.com/images/totalfilm/i/is-it-just-me-or-is-dick-van-dykes-cockney-accent-not-that-bad-124840-470-75.jpg

Very fun though, MLP human stories just aren't English enough.
There is one thing I wish you had done though. Just for that last scene, couldn't you have given Pipsqueak MOJO?!

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMKrxFuVCxBMXQFWznjadJrj0vrG5mtc_JwDwfEwa0xq_AI-5G

Pipsqueak gets the fav

5420256 No, actually, it just turned out to be a hilarious coincidence. I'm actually kind of upset that I didn't think of the potential Austin Powers reference.


5418886 5418842 5419185 5419262 5420063 5419589
Glad you all enjoyed it!

5420495

Well, if you do a sequel with an equivalent scene to that business with Thunderlane, you know what to do.

Perhaps a sexy sequel depicting the events of that wonderful morning with Pipsqueak and Mayor Mare? I'd read that in a heartbeat.

Well done, that is all.


~OreoKookie

Pip's part had me laughing and I had to try not to wake up anybody.

WHAT!? Sweetie Belle slept with DT!? After all that DT gets laid! Unbe-fucking-lievable! And Apple Bloom was actually coming back to maybe take DT up on her offer!? What the fuck is going on!? You should be punishing that bitch, not sleeping with her! I can't even... I give up.:facehoof:

i am really glad pip got some in this story, wouldn't have been the same otherwise

Sad to see it end, but a fine last chapter. Way to fucking go Pipsqueak. What a man.

And I'm actually gonna be quite a bit sad if we don't get a sequel of some sort with Spike and Applebloom. I really dig the setting of "this version" of Equestria

Thumbs up and fave. You rocked it :moustache:

The overall story was a bit meh.
But the jokes.
Oh God DAMN the jokes!
You had my gut hurting!

Wish my pullout game was that strong.

Thunderlane is best brother.

Also, Pipsqueak. Need I say more?

I absolutely loved this story!
The whole pseudo-raping Sweetie Belle part through me for a loop a bit but other than that this was amazing.
Though I can't help but feel bad for Silverspoon with the suspicion that she's developed a crush on Spike.

Wait...that's it?

I demand a story onto this pipsqueak x mayor mare relationship, sounds unique and interesting.

If there isn't one already, I request a sequel!

If this is what neurotypicals are like, then I am drastically relieved.
I'm also a tiny bit tempted to take up permanent residence at an asylum's white room with literally nothing save the good ol' straight jacket.

This story was fucking wonderful, start to finish. A good look back on what could be any one of a number of parties some of us have been to. Only mine had more window-smashing. Not sure why that was a thing.

Pipsqueak is seriously the fucking man, though. Gives his bud a lapdance and then climbs down a chimney to climb up the Mayor's.

I LOVED this! I would like to see more on the Spike/Apple Bloom side though.

5/5 moustaches to you!
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

and a sixth, because it was that good :moustache:

As I was not a popular man in high school, I'm afraid I don't quite understand this story. I'm not sure if that's a testament to how well-crafted the author made his words, or if that is an Indication of how much of a loser I am.

nth-ing the demand for more Adventures of Perpetually Drunk and Impossibly English Pipsqueak.

I just imagine him stumbling around, pointing at shit while he talks and his hands just kinda gesticulating around as he makes what he swears is a point, but is drunk ranting about Chelsea or some shit. Basically I'm imaging a more British version of McLovin from Superbad and it's amazing.

Monday? Nah mate, that's what Tuesday an' Wednesday 'r for

Nice bit of work, this.

Yeah so this was a pretty good story, aside from DTs literal rape and rape attempts being passed off as "just something she does." That shit isn't cool no matter how attractive the person is. She's fucked in the head and should be facing some kind of legal action for all that. Trivializing rape is reprehensible.

6726104 That's exactly what I'm saying though. The story trivializes the rape. There are no consequences for her and everyone just brushes it off as "just something that happens" when that's the worst attitude you can have about it! We already have enough problems with rapes going unreported, we don't need more stories making them seem like a normal part of life.

6730686 ... Pray tell, who exactly was raped, again?

6731225

She molested AB against her will after handcuffing her to a bed and stripping her naked while unconscious, she attempted to coerce Spike into sex via threats of suicide, and then slept with Sweetie when she was too drunk to remember anything. All of those things are fucking despicable and no one has any beef with her over it. It's all just let go like it's just a normal Friday night. Literally any one of those things can rightfully get you arrested and ruin your life, and it's kinda fucked up to present them as "just stuff that happens, no big deal."

6732877 1. Smacking someone on the ass isn't molestation, and as evidenced by the writing, Apple Bloom wasn't willing because Spike was there with her. Otherwise she wouldn't have come back to her "rapist's" house early the next day.

2. DT was the one who was the more wasted of the two, and the dialogue seen in the following chapter shows that it was very much consensual.

Dislike my story if you want, but don't try and misrepresent what took place, especially to the person who wrote it.

Night didn't go as expected but it was quite a rumpus!

Good story, I was hoping it would be longer than this but oh well. Diamond Tiara was a very hands on dominant kind of girl and that was just fun from start to finish came close to molestation more than a few times but she clearly knew when to stop. I have to say that Pip was easily my favorite character in this with his interaction with Thunderlane to his getting it on with the mayor.

You gonna beg me not to read this one too?

7507928 Well obviously it's too late, since you're already on the last chapter.

7507938 No I'm not. Comments posted to the front page of a story always get attributed to the most recent chapter.

You still have time! Quick, before it's too late!

7507941 Meh
It's not the greatest, but it's not my worst, either. Good indicator if you want to see my growth from a year and a half ago.

7507945

see my growth

heh

(Sorry I'm like 2)

Login or register to comment