• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 23,229 Views, 4,631 Comments

Whats love got to do with it? - Furstreak



Not just another HiE story. nooooooooo (read desc)

  • ...
471
 4,631
 23,229
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 519 )

Nice Q&A session! And you got your 200th chapter - nice one! :pinkiehappy:

Hmm... the description LIES!:flutterrage:

1933858 LIES?! NO WAY!

I feel like sub an idiot because that spitfire betraying rainbow dash was from "Man of War"
Lol thats what I get for reading multiple stories at once
Spitfire basically acted as if rainbow dash was going to be a wonderbolt just to get close enough to her to steal her sonicrainboom technuiqe and make her the laughingstock of the century

Achievement Unlocked: 200 Chapters!

Achievement Unlocked: Group Hug

:3

Everypony: SPY

Author: wow now, no need to heat things up on my account *sniff* do you smell somethiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIING ON FIRE! AAAAAAAAHHHH I'M ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around flailing*

Pyro: *muffulled* AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

1939199 LMFAO :rainbowlaugh: That is epic. and btw I have never played TF or TF2

1935838 Achievement Unlocked: Honerable Death:pinkiesad2::raritycry::raritydespair::fluttershbad::fluttercry::fluttershyouch:

Luna likes both... I can die happy, now. :rainbowkiss:

1959288 Is it bad of me for forgetting about Charlie the Unicorn when I named my OC? But I named him after myself though. Charles is my first name

no lulu?
oh well...
...
...
...
...WAIT A MINUET
Midnight's rage mode made him want to hurt his friends, right?
OMG he is Naruto in his four-tailed form!!!!!!!!!!!
images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120916213704/naruto/images/thumb/a/a7/Four_tailed_transformation.jpg/180px-Four_tailed_transformation.jpg
best similarity evar

1978206> One more that i can think of. Poor thing ends up in space.

1984539 I fix that later in the story, you'll see.

1989725 lol dunno if thats a good thing or not, but im glad to know that it made you laugh :pinkiehappy:

1988717 yea, I am very proud of this story minus the start. I hadn't planned on it being so long, but the fans demanded more. So I obliged.

1990652 I've never read it either. You should wikipedia it.

1994810 LMAO someone finally found the reference. I was wondering when that would happen.

1993448 Things happen, whether we want them to or not. I just hate having known I had to take lives. If I could do it all over again, I would have stayed home. It isn't worth the mental anguish I constantly have to go through.

Half a million words????

Fuck. I'm gonna save this one for the weekend!!

1995857 Half a million words? No problem! It's just a little light reading.


You my friend have just earned an epic mustache:moustache:

1997600 Light reading? I suppose. I have read the entirety of the Lord Of The Rings in a weekend before, so this shouldn't be too hard!!
I may even start it tomorrow instead. 3 weeks leave frees up a lot of time!!!

1999629 true, but I find it entertaining to tease a little

2007541 I will be going through this as time permits in order to check the spelling and grammar.

2008266 LMAO I love that pic

2008707 No Luna Mac, sorry to say. But things pick up and start to get better through the story. Sorry for the bad grammar and such, I will be fixing it as time permits.

Why am I not getting notifications of replies? It seems to happen with stories that I haven't faved!!!
2007724 Not a problem, just sometimes loose track of what's going on!!
2008736 It seemed appropriate.
2008754 Damn. I got my hopes up. I have seen Big Mac x a lot of characters, even Celestia, but no Luna as of yet!!

2008945 Only way to be sure is to favorite this story. :twilightsmile:

2008970 Well, no need to test that, as I got this one. It seems that it's still slightly broken since the update.
Not to say I'm not going to fave it. I just don't want a star with 180 next to it, just in case another stories updates whilst I'm reading it!!

2008978 The best part about faving a story is that if it is complete, it will remain at the end of your fav list along with any others that are complete. Any stories that update are automatically moved to the front of your fav list. I should know, I have 1809 chapters in my fav list currently to read.

2008982 its gets SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

2008998 1809?? Damn, that's a lot of reading!!!
2009002 Now here's the strange bit. I didn't get a notification for number 2679, but I did for this one?
I have a new name for this site!!! Welcome to.....
narwhaler.com/img/lx/e/my-little-pony-derpyville-derp-lXeF4d.jpg

2009028 Cool, that's the same state I am in all the time :moustache:

2013169 Scoots is my favorite filly, so no worries there bro. :scootangel:

2013575 This guy was not an Alicorn. He is a very special character, but I thought that this would be the best approach in the story. His presence will come to light again. But when? I do not know.

2015347 We won't get OP but he gets close.

2026270 I think shes screwing with you guys. HA! I have waited MONTHS to say that!!!!!!!

2026306 Hey look!! The site is still broken!!!

And if she's screwing with us, it's a good job I got the balls!!!

2030044 Someone finally caught it! Congrats LOL

2031411 Okay, we're going to try the fav route to see if I get notifications for your replies now!!!
Yeah, the only reason it's in my mind is because DBZ has just been released on Region 2 and I've started to get it!!!
And Google isn't giving me a decent ponified DBZ picture!!!

Also, in that pic of the guards saluting, have you noticed that there are 3 Alicorns?
Alicorn, Pegasus, Alicorn, Pegasus, Alicorn, Pegasus.

Guess they aren't that rare after all?

2031541 Holy crap, I just noticed that! That is so epic!

2031563 Hey, I got a notification for this one!!:yay::yay:

Yeah, I think that's more than likely an animation error and they are supposed to be unicorn and pegasus guards!!!

2035682 pic isnt showing

2035686 Huh, guess it doesn't matter about needing to fave a story as I didn't get a notification for this one.

Yeah, it was meant to be a quote box. Fixed now!

2037103mwaaahahahahahaaaa

some thing around 200 Chapters and more then 540k Words?! 'de Fu*k!!??!!

only for the terms romance, comedy and of cause sex i'm willing to read this! X'D

Dude don't expect me to cover you in butter... there wouldn't even be enough butter around... 540k+ words...dat's more than a whole week...:pinkiesick:

P.S. ok mybe i going and criticise this Story... (of cause in a constructiv way...) if and only if(!) i have FAR to much time...:duck:...:rainbowlaugh:
...i'm excited, if your Story is atleast slightly like i hope it is, it will be a nice Story....

Login or register to comment